Speaker 1: Jason on one hundred.
Speaker 2: Let's a pecking duck.
Speaker 1: Take me.
Speaker 2: Broke my laves.
Speaker 3: Good morning, morning, Well thanks for having us guys.
Speaker 4: Are we going back to school?
Speaker 1: Let's do it. We want to go back to school always. We had a great time at school.
Speaker 3: School was very fun at cool.
Speaker 4: Did you go to your school formal?
Speaker 3: Yes? From memory?
Speaker 4: Did you have a party?
Speaker 3: Did you come to the formal?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't think I did. We had a little bit of a school formal every day. We have little spot at our.
Speaker 6: School Shady Acres every day where we would fill a Maca's cup with non soft drink and just have the best time of our lives every day at school.
Speaker 4: Were you drinking on premises?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Never, never, No, it was just not soft drink.
Speaker 2: How did you go academically?
Speaker 1: It was hard drink academically, Ruben right, here was the ducks.
Speaker 3: He was talking seriously.
Speaker 1: He was no high school you were.
Speaker 5: You were ticked a few easy boxes and by doing so modest he was specialist top of the class or unit maths. It could be at the bottom of the class and still scale really nice talking.
Speaker 7: He's being modest. He's a very very intelligent man. He actually got he deferred.
Speaker 1: Uni for what was the subject again?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I was meant to be a civil engineer. You are smart?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 3: Look at us. Would be so proud. Years are very, very good times.
Speaker 9: And now you're playing buttings car parks. Mum would be so proud.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I was a clown at school. I'm not gonna lie. I was.
Speaker 7: I was on just an idiot and it worked out somehow because I'm still an idiot now I get paid for it, so I'm good.
Speaker 4: The reason we're talking about formals is because a young kid called Kaimac Fan has reached out to you guys, and you guys posted it on your socials, so if you missed it, this is what he said. Hey there, mister Holidays and mister Styles, I have a huge ask. I've got to host my formal after party near the end of October, which is just around the corner. Actually, if Victoria was wondering if you guys could DJ, I've got some of my best mates leaving at the end of the year, and I want this to be perfect because I don't know when i'll see them next. This is where I really like the schoolboy chat. I want it to be the sickest party, and I know you guys will smash it, so just think about it and get back to me. I can pay you if you want. What would you charge him?
Speaker 5: That's a good question, some freons.
Speaker 4: The other thing he's offered you outside of the almond freons is my sister has a massive speaker, which should help. I love do you want to use her boone box?
Speaker 3: That was the main selling point.
Speaker 1: That was the hook. The fact that his sister has to speaker really makes it all worse.
Speaker 4: And then he gets very formal at the end and said, if you have any other queries, text me or call me or respond to this email. Thanks again, the kindest of all kinds, regards Kaile mcfah like cute.
Speaker 5: I mean, he killed it with the ending to everything about that email was like.
Speaker 1: It almost feels like three different people.
Speaker 3: It's going to be the sickest. Also, my sister's got a cool after my brother.
Speaker 7: We do get some precarious emails. This isn't really precarious. This is more just a sweet request. We've got a video sent to us email to all of our email addresses the other night.
Speaker 1: Of a guy drinking just drinking by himself in his lounge And did you see this room? He was drinking and just talking on the how much he loves us and wants to hang out with us.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, that was huge. Yeah, are you going to hang out with him?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 3: Well, we are online hanging out with him.
Speaker 2: That's a welfare check job that one.
Speaker 4: We'll back to Kai for a minute, because he really wants you to play it at his school formal. Mine was terrible, So I wish I had thought about doing something like this to try and get two blokes like you there? But are you available? Do we know that yet?
Speaker 1: What date is?
Speaker 4: It's near the end of October? He hasn't been specific.
Speaker 2: Well, look, i'll tell you what.
Speaker 9: What he doesn't know is we've actually got Kai, a student hanging on hold at the moment. Now he can't hear this chat. He doesn't know that you guys are on the air with us this morning. We've just said to Kai, hey, can we just have a chat with you.
Speaker 4: You guys did post it and say you'd go if you've got fifty thousand likes. Have you got your fifty thousand likes?
Speaker 5: It's at thirty five thousand, so you know, we'd be really doing a solid if we said yes, yes, no.
Speaker 4: But we need guys the marm and frons and then we're talking.
Speaker 3: Ten tames, the likes we've ever had before.
Speaker 2: We're going to go to a break on the other side of this.
Speaker 9: We'll get Kai the student on and surprising with you boys, and we'll see if we can get one s closer to making this happen.
Speaker 2: All right, they got some bang.
Speaker 3: As well, they do.
Speaker 4: We are big fans of Peaking Duck, but so is our next guest, Jace. He is a school student and it's that time of year where formals are coming up. He reached out to the boys at Peaking Duck because he had a request for them to come and turn up to his formal. Now that is a big ask, but he joins us this morning morning.
Speaker 8: Kai, Hey, how's it going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, so.
Speaker 4: Did you just think I'm just going to give this a crack and try and get in touch with Peaking Duck and see if they get back to me. Yeah.
Speaker 8: So, all my mates wanted me to hold the formal after party because it's because I've got a big backyard.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's a bush bash party.
Speaker 4: See, and his sister's got a speaker.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, my sister's got a speaker. And I was I was talking to my mum about it, and I was like, one, if I can try and get Peaking Duck here, and she was like, oh yeah, like yeah, that'd be fine because she didn't think it's possible.
Speaker 2: Ye, did mum know who Peaking Duck were?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we all listened to that song.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 4: She wasn't expecting a lazy Susan and some fred Rice and just throw that around in the backyard for your film after party.
Speaker 3: Why do you like him?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: I just they've got great music. I've been listening to them for a few years and I knew that they were Australian, so I may as well just send an email and hope for the best.
Speaker 2: And if they played a Bunning's car park, sure.
Speaker 4: Backyard in Wangaratta. So hey, Kai, did you ever hear back from them? I know they posted it on Insta, but did you hear from them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So that email me back pretty much saying that probably won't be possible, but they would tell me if anything changes.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, jeez, how did that make I got to school?
Speaker 8: I got to school a few weeks later and then my friends are saying, what are you trying to do with the four off play? Like who's peaking up? While trying to get there? I was like, what are you talking about? And they showed me the Instagram post and I was just so.
Speaker 4: Sure, yeah, because they reposted it, which was super cute, and they said, if you've got fifty thousand, that come and I think they got one thirty thousand likes. They're obviously need to step up their Instagram.
Speaker 9: You can bring up the issue with the boys This Morning yourself, because Ruben and Adam from Peaky Duck are in the studio with This Morning Lads make I make the Boy week.
Speaker 3: Guy, you legend? How are you?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Are you good?
Speaker 2: To me?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: First of all, you're an absolute icon.
Speaker 3: Yeah dude that email mate.
Speaker 5: As soon as you said your sister has a speaker, bam, we were like, we are on.
Speaker 3: This is going to be a good party.
Speaker 9: Okay, so let's talk shop here. What's the chance of this actually happening?
Speaker 5: Adam agates, So look, we did make you know fair rules for the competition. We had to hit fifty thousand likes. Yep, we've only hit thirty five thousand.
Speaker 4: Come on Melbourne, quick, get on Peaking Ducks in stuff.
Speaker 9: Okay, so if we go to Peaking Ducks Instagram page, we'll post a link as well. If we get to fifty thousand, will you play his formal after party?
Speaker 5: Let's just say, if it even gets up to thirty six thousand, it could be worth us coming down.
Speaker 2: If we get a few more likes. You boys are committing the play.
Speaker 4: We're going to go to Wangaradda.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get it.
Speaker 9: Kai, They're coming to your after party.
Speaker 4: I'm so shocked to Hi, Kyle, have you checked with your sister if you can borrow has been speaking yet? Make sure it's not booked.
Speaker 8: Well, I've been able to use it in the past, assume no different.
Speaker 4: Now do you want to use his to speak or will give bire equipment?
Speaker 3: Fellows, we're going to need an LED screen. You can get one of them, speaker.
Speaker 2: Do you want?
Speaker 9: Do you want Ky's mom to pick you up from the airport or you guys that'd be so sick.
Speaker 4: Are you sure your mum's going to be okay with this in the backyard?
Speaker 8: Yes, she's Yes, she's fine with it. She's just as shocked as I am.
Speaker 4: And how many mates do you think you'll invite? Because I know you said a couple of moving overseas or moving away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 8: I thought this fine to it because I got half a wane telling me that they're going to pull.
Speaker 1: Up to it.
Speaker 3: So, oh half a wang.
Speaker 8: Tell the police. K, I'm fifteen at the moment, Ky.
Speaker 2: You are about to be the coolest kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fifteen.
Speaker 4: Do you know what m and Fris are because that's you know how you said you'd offer to pay them. How much money did you.
Speaker 3: Have to pay them?
Speaker 8: Not too much?
Speaker 4: We might wave the fee for you, but they did want some almond free?
Speaker 9: Or can I just say Reuben and Adam? This would make this kid's absolute year. This is huge of you guys doing this.
Speaker 2: Good on you.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you know it goes both ways. We'd be honored.
Speaker 7: You sound like a legend, Kai, And so long as the speakers there, we'll get a crack in.
Speaker 3: It's going to be the best set of all time.
Speaker 2: Peaking duck are going.
Speaker 1: This is amazing.
Speaker 2: Formal after funny can we come to Kai?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 2: I love?
Speaker 3: Do we have to wear?
Speaker 4: Do I have to wear a formal dress into the boys need to be in sue.
Speaker 9: You can be a dancer. Do you guys want dancers on either side of the led screen?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that sounds great.
Speaker 4: That sounds amazing. And you can pull out your wooden bow tie and Jason and Kai just so.
Speaker 3: You know that there's music before and after us. Can you find some sick DJs in Wang?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Sure, my cousin actually does a bit of James.
Speaker 2: What's his name? What's his details?
Speaker 8: I've got two, a larger Royal and Jackson Strudwick.
Speaker 5: Sick Jackson Strudwick and a larger Royal.
Speaker 4: That's speaking dark All right, guys, we're going on a road trip to Wanne. We can't wait.
Speaker 2: I enjoy the night.
Speaker 9: Good on your mate, Adam and Ruben from Peaking Duck, making that kid's dream come true. Lads in Legends, We love you, Love you, Love you.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren, wake up feeling Good on number one hundred.
Speaker 3: Lauren on Socials