Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to what I think will be the best ever episode of The Maths Funny Podcast. And that's because I'm just pretending it's not a podcast anymore, and this is now my platform to become a pop star. So Ever since I made that discot Gia song a week ago, the response has actually been quite overwhelming. Like I kid, you know, I have had more messages about that than I've ever had messages about something before, with so many of you still repeating it this week, playing it every day, some of you saying you're playing it around the office, You're doing singer longs in the car together, which I think is so funny, and that's what I want, like my main purpose for doing any type of content. I mean, the word funny is in the title of this Often it's not funny because I have to cover the drama. But ultimately, the thing I'm most passionate about is just creating things that bring people joy and excitement. And that song felt like it opened the door to so much new potential. So I've spent a couple of days now like jotting down some lyrics and some thoughts, and I was going to do like a song to drop after the final episode, and this morning I kind of took those lyrics. I've been playing around with the AI music program I paid for for the month, which is why I'm doing all of this. It was thirty dollars, so I'm getting my money's worth and I've done it. I've mastered the song and it's so good that I was like, I'm not gonna wait until the last episode. I need to release this now. It's Friday. We want to go into the weekend feeling good. We want to feel hyped, we want some energy. And this song, guys, it's that, It's everything. It's very rare. I record things on this podcast with a permanent smile on my Facebook. I'm literally pacing my bedroom right now holding this microphone with my lyrics sheets stuck to the wall, as if I'm about to go on stage at Wembley in London to perform this, as if I'm just in Bieber or something. So what I'm gonna do, right, I'm gonna play the song twice. The first one is gonna have me singing, just because I need to sing it. The lyrics are in the description, so read along sing along if you want, or maybe listen to me singing it to get the vibe, and then immediately after that, I'll play the song without me singing to end the podcast, because I think people will want to be playing this over the weekend on repeat, and you're probably not gonna want me, although some of you did say my vocals added to the Dear Scott one, So yeah, I'm giving you the two options, but please enjoy, because honestly, this is just I know. I said the previous ones were the best songs ever made, but this one is the best song ever made, and it now gives me great pleasure to press play the World premiere the World debut on. We kept watching.
Speaker 2: The season.
Speaker 3: In disguise, but something twist, dreaming, finger banging, scandal brought it all.
Speaker 4: Gia came in like fire and gasoline. Hence calculated border line mean every episode went further than before.
Speaker 3: He needs groups the door, Yeah we said this, get.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: We kept watching everything he could look away.
Speaker 1: We kept watching Thanks on the White.
Speaker 3: From Catches at.
Speaker 5: Night, indeed everybody, Yeah, We're the I'm right.
Speaker 3: Standos and brand news. Poor Joel's teddy bear.
Speaker 5: He knows leak messages calling Alyssa Arato, no One forgets drama like that Sam Ride and Dru's inside his book, Scott breaking down, couldn't even look he lived, and Stella trying to save the show, dia quinin and returning every week.
Speaker 6: O no, we said shortly, this is it, but we stay yet we come back.
Speaker 2: There we go. Guys get ready, we can't and I wait down everywhere.
Speaker 6: Fine, we ken't watching thing A banging.
Speaker 3: Ray like them say it's on me.
Speaker 2: We must you fast. If we can't, we have, sir, it's about to get real? What does this say about you and me? We crave the chaos on our screens.
Speaker 3: We shake our heads, but silk Press.
Speaker 7: Play addicted to the disarray.
Speaker 3: It's not just them, it's what we choose. A finger bang.
Speaker 2: We always loose.
Speaker 7: We can't watch it through every scandal, every tea.
Speaker 3: We can't watch even when it felt too weird. We can touch them. They say they've gone too far. We made them.
Speaker 2: We can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, part of it.
Speaker 1: We are just I am speechless at that. If there was a category at the Grammys for like Best Australian AI generated Song about reality Television, I would put everything I own that that would win anyway, And our press playing the song again without me ruining it for you. Enjoy, have a lovely weekend. I hope this is stuck in your head until you watch the reunion. I remember we kept watching sayah.
Speaker 7: This season started like a promise in disguise, why dresses, big dreams, hoping their eyes.
Speaker 3: Something to sit underneath the vows.
Speaker 4: A finger banging scandal brought it all down. Gia came in like fire and gasoline, unhinged, calculated, borderline mean. Every episode went further than before. E Lites group chat about to burst through the door.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we set this cat cat worst can it?
Speaker 3: Did your cat up? Sir? We can't watch it. Every dinner party could look away. We can't watch it. Fixed on the wine again.
Speaker 6: Hurt any of ben bag We can touch it from our couches at night, but wo bet and every moment I got.
Speaker 3: Fine, we can't watch it. We're part of the problem, right.
Speaker 5: Standos hitting brand new Thos poor, Joel's teddy bear he knows, leak messages, calling Alyssa a rat.
Speaker 3: No one forgets drama like that.
Speaker 5: Sam Bright and troops inside his book, Scott breaking down, couldn't even look Flip and Stella tried to save the show Gea quitting and returning every week.
Speaker 6: O no, we said shortly, this is it, but we stay. Yet we come back.
Speaker 5: We kept washing every melt down, every bit of fine.
Speaker 6: We kept watching bing up, banging.
Speaker 3: Traumay I like it, Josh them say it's all a mess, map tune in, and we muskin sass. We kept watching Ye every health, create the set. What does it say about you and me? We crave the chaos on our screens.
Speaker 7: We shake our heads, but still press play. Addicted to the dissarray. It's not just them, it's what we choose. A finger bang, we always lose. We can't watch head through every scandal, every tear.
Speaker 3: We can't watch even when it felt too weird. We can judge them, say they've gone too far. We made them who they are. We can't ja. Yeah, we're part of it. We are