Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Before we begin, Brady, were getting a lot lately.
Speaker 3: Well played both that home and they all right, missus tell me from time to time. I like her, which is good value. Yeah, and I just like before we begin to observe a minute silence on the podcast. One on the podcast as one of our dearest and nearest has announced her resignation.
Speaker 4: Whom big time.
Speaker 3: So Lauren is not Lauren, it is the Great.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: Hang on, give us, give us some clear not vv that.
Speaker 1: Gives me off.
Speaker 3: Give us clues works at over.
Speaker 2: Okay, good clue.
Speaker 1: And that's for retirement.
Speaker 2: No that resignation, resignation gone, ski, Ma, Doug, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's a female.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 5: Ash Gardener is not Ash Gardener, the news reader, female works in sales, not Ash the Great.
Speaker 1: Get her in, Get her in?
Speaker 6: Why Because the problem with Ash Bathurst, right is you want someone like her in your office because no matter how trash do you get, people don't remember you.
Speaker 1: Wait what they're good to have around.
Speaker 6: Because people remember those people. So you can make it an absolute fool of yourself at the party. And then like if Ash Bathist is there, they'll only remember Ash.
Speaker 1: Where is she?
Speaker 3: She's just popped out for the moment.
Speaker 1: What popped out earlier? Then someone's fucking clocked off? What's her number? Give me the number? Why's she leaving?
Speaker 2: She can't not to live?
Speaker 1: Just holiday on a scoop.
Speaker 2: You don't usually have to resign to go on a holiday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, I wasn't the decision making consult but it's okay.
Speaker 4: Fuck off, Brodie.
Speaker 2: So Mace Dog is moving from audience engagement to sales.
Speaker 1: Your belong she SuDS.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's not gonna answer. Why would as gen Z?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Why would a gen Z answer you.
Speaker 1: Have reached the zero four?
Speaker 4: Why would a gen Z answer?
Speaker 1: Because she wants preeple spending money? Does she disappointing?
Speaker 7: It's also disappointing. Travis Scott at the Emerson last night, but he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Work here anymore?
Speaker 1: What he wrocked up at the Embisson?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was the after party there last night.
Speaker 1: What's wrong?
Speaker 4: Why do you think I'm wearing a hat and hoodie?
Speaker 1: Are you there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you trying to?
Speaker 2: May Macy was on the BBC last.
Speaker 1: Night What if you can say? That report?
Speaker 2: It was reported from the BBC.
Speaker 4: Hang on, God at times? Down there?
Speaker 1: How many you have? What's that? Ash?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the news.
Speaker 3: It's Lauren who was requested to be on the podcast but is sitting outside and doesn't want to walk in the studio.
Speaker 2: All right at the bat day bottom bottom row, third from the left.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look.
Speaker 3: Let down, Laura will get sick and tired of pressing the button.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is unbelievable. Is she that lazy?
Speaker 2: But don't you put on a wireless mic?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Mate? What do you? What do you? What are you? What are you going to? Run?
Speaker 8: Here? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Put her on one of last month?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, hang on, hang on lost. This is an absolute shambles today, Lauren't anyone know what they're doing?
Speaker 3: Are there?
Speaker 2: Bottom row?
Speaker 1: Hey, Lauren, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Bottom buttons out here and it's getting dangerous.
Speaker 1: You would have you might not have heard, but Ashes resigned Ash Gardener, No Bathurst, Oh tall, blunt sales.
Speaker 2: She's behind you?
Speaker 4: Where's she up to?
Speaker 1: Bally?
Speaker 2: Behind you? Going to BALI right now, I've got to go. My husband's calling my fiance, not my husband.
Speaker 4: I just call him next.
Speaker 1: I'm an adult married.
Speaker 2: We didn't have a secret wedding.
Speaker 1: How do I buzz through?
Speaker 2: Bottom row, third button from the left, this is it.
Speaker 1: Says, yeah, but will that go on? All right? We'll be able to hear.
Speaker 2: Not over melt Trossena.
Speaker 1: Maybe depends if she's in the give it a crack anything the first time?
Speaker 2: Don't you love that? Lauren?
Speaker 1: Is what?
Speaker 3: Comfortably for those listening two meters away and not even looking at her, She's like an Anderson.
Speaker 1: Doll from here, not even there.
Speaker 2: It adds another layer.
Speaker 1: I like it. Hey, what time did the BBC's we're off? What time were you out?
Speaker 4: I reckon? I got home at like four?
Speaker 3: What do you mean the BBC?
Speaker 1: She was on BBC last night?
Speaker 2: What do you mean BBC? She was trying to get on the BBC last.
Speaker 1: Night, bbs. How many times were you on BBC?
Speaker 2: Brav Let's not go there were there a few BBC there's only one BBC was before she was honest?
Speaker 1: What time did you get the BBC?
Speaker 4: I got home?
Speaker 7: So I got to the club at maybe twelve thirty because.
Speaker 8: When we were club we all fam.
Speaker 1: I got tickets the after party or it was like the unofficial.
Speaker 4: I was actually invite only so.
Speaker 2: Who invited you to the BBC invited. We were guests of the BBC.
Speaker 4: So sorry about it.
Speaker 1: Did you rock.
Speaker 6: Activity with the BBC? Or did someone hook you up with BBC when you were there?
Speaker 7: My sex connected? My god, don't you were about my stuggna connections? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Anyway, for entertainment BBC?
Speaker 1: So what were you doing on BBC?
Speaker 7: So okay, let me start. Let me preface the night. I had a event right and I was lit bro we were coasting around Southgate.
Speaker 1: Never seen anyone not lit on the BBC.
Speaker 4: Did a yarrow cruise on the river?
Speaker 2: Do you get wet before the BBC?
Speaker 4: Let's just say I was in a good mood. Yeah, Like I was on and I was ready to party.
Speaker 7: Anyways, I've rocked up to the Emerson and the club is heaving, like pumping.
Speaker 4: Bottom floor.
Speaker 7: It was packed. Everyone was up and about. The DJ was playing bangers. Everyone was getting around each other, every painting the picture proper. Everyone was keen, Like my sort of help got to like one clock. He was supposed to come out at one. Everyone's getting keen at the door. Well, this is what we're waiting for. We're looking at the door. Everyone was like anticipating. Phones were going up, like everyone was like, yes, Travis, let's.
Speaker 4: Go woo hoo. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: You lot of pressure on teabeds anyway, got to like sounds like that's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got to.
Speaker 4: Like ten pasted nothing, got to twenty past nothing.
Speaker 8: That's a long time to be to forty pass forty got.
Speaker 4: To two o'clock.
Speaker 7: By this point, all the vibes were absolutely shot. No one was interested anymore because it was like, Bro, you've literally waited.
Speaker 4: Us, made us wait an hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not cool.
Speaker 7: And then he's walked out of the door and he was in a hoodie. No one even realized that he was.
Speaker 2: Hang on, you can't give it to him for being in a hoodie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you didn't like no one even cheered because no one even had.
Speaker 1: Anyone, no one, no one in trading. He just walked there.
Speaker 7: He literally just walked out. I was like, oh shit, he's here anyway, my little guy. Oh little, but I'm sure he's big in other places anyway. He so he she stood behind the DJ and just smoked joints, didn't even perform one song.
Speaker 1: Did people cheering?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he took a drag dragon along.
Speaker 4: Obviously he's cooked, like he's tired.
Speaker 1: Right, you're telling me he's cooked.
Speaker 7: He's had a big couple of days. But I'm sorry, surely you just come out and just perform one song and then leave like people were there to perform.
Speaker 2: Can I just can I just say? He played two three gigs in Marvel Stadium for totally what one hundred and fifty thousand people? Why would he care about three hundred.
Speaker 8: People because they go there for another Like, don't like, we're not going there to see you didn't say that he was going to perform, it said, Travis.
Speaker 4: Surely you just sing one like thine?
Speaker 1: How hard is it?
Speaker 4: I just performed at myself.
Speaker 6: After being in the backstage room after Bingo low Coat, just comparing the two Jazz didn't sit there backstage going.
Speaker 1: Legs eleven like just one more number call.
Speaker 2: It was the Afterbuddy I sat there. He was just so joined for the whole night.
Speaker 4: Do you know what? I think?
Speaker 7: It was just a let down because they so last year in Emerson did the same thing but had fifty cent there and it pumped and fifty cent was great, Like you know, he was a proper performer.
Speaker 1: You turn on Travis, that'll come for you.
Speaker 2: So shows that you can't beat the old school.
Speaker 7: I love Travis Scott. It was just, don't get me wrong, I had a great time at his concert. I was getting a thrown I was getting thrown around that mush pit like fucking ragged. You were at his concert on Tuesday night.
Speaker 2: You weren't throwing around by the BBC. You're troying around with the little boys, little bottle white boys, hands grabbing the crowd.
Speaker 4: No man, no man. It was I was in the middle and there was no other females in that circle. By me.
Speaker 2: It was like pacey white boys with the tops off. It's you know, the exact Travis.
Speaker 4: There was a flame thrower. There was a flame thing.
Speaker 1: What flamethrow in Marvel Stadium. But but like people.
Speaker 4: Pushing you, but everyone was just like you kind of just go with it.
Speaker 7: Like I was vertical at one point, but my legs were on the ground, like you can't.
Speaker 2: I don't think me a good lean.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 7: Look, I've had a week of Travis Scott. Don't get me wrong, Absolutely love him.
Speaker 1: Is he doing a lunch?
Speaker 4: But this was I was just I got home at four o'clock.
Speaker 7: I'm tired today, and I feel like I'm tired today for no reason. If I went there and had a great night and it was fucking up and about, I would go, I'm tired today, But who gives a fuck. I've had a good one.
Speaker 2: So Macy also went.
Speaker 1: From I just want to clarify it to workday, mate?
Speaker 4: Play up?
Speaker 1: Show up?
Speaker 4: Is that the number one rule? Do I not? Every time I play up? I always show up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know, but I still get my job done.
Speaker 1: No, No, the show up and I'll give your thumbs up.
Speaker 7: Hang on, hang on, don't get my job done, mate.
Speaker 2: I've been standing up your and you were. You were on the point of Guinness last night. You were splitting the g I saw.
Speaker 1: You had a spice bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, did you have a spicejsk.
Speaker 4: I was terrible splitting Guinness.
Speaker 7: Guinness, you do a vertical that is so heavy drink it's delicious.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling really old in this podcast.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you what I did yesterday?
Speaker 1: Do you have to? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because Claudia was away at a work event last night, we got out of here kind of early. I had nothing to do. I had my dinner made, so I was like, I've got a free afternoon.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighties house. Are you running it? I went, you can go.
Speaker 2: So I had nothing to do, so I got home. When I went to the gym for an hour, you rang me on the Steymaster. Oh yeah, no, you rang me. And then I finished the gym and I was like, you know what, I still have heaps of energy. I'm going to go for a little bit of a walk. So I walked down the Era. I walked in and this is before to walk down the Era, and then I was listening one one was working as I was walking in the Era. I listened to one of the O G. Nickelback albums because I I love Nickelback. There the first concert I ever.
Speaker 1: Went to photograph.
Speaker 2: I was so nostalgic about them, so I looked on my Instagram. I wanted to look to see if they had any like Australian dates, and they shock don't. But then I saw that they had a recent documentary out. So I went home. I warmed up my dinner. That was way warmed up my dinner. I got nude and jugging warned at my dinner, got in the coach and I watched the Nickelback documentary all on my own and it was fucking.
Speaker 4: You're so excited about sorry, it's genuinely amazing.
Speaker 2: And then we came in this morning and me and Brody pumped some and pumped some of the ban some Nickelback, Me and Brody pump some back, pump some booby. So well, they weren't in the Emerson the.
Speaker 6: Jazz they certainly wouldn't have been coming out of to give.
Speaker 2: They're still going.
Speaker 1: You're not getting vertical a Nickelback concert.
Speaker 4: Do you know what? I would pay big money to see Nickelback.
Speaker 6: I saw nickel Back in Perth and they were And what we did a thing at the other station years ago when I was working with PJ. We gave away. We had a bus load of Nickelback fans, but we blacked out the bus so no one would see you on.
Speaker 2: The bus nickel black.
Speaker 6: So that way was like you know, if you're like, you know, you're a proud Nickelback fan, but you don't want to be seeing.
Speaker 1: Going to the concert.
Speaker 6: So we have the bus all boughd it up and then we snacked them into the concert.
Speaker 2: Did they know they were going?
Speaker 1: No, we just went around going get on the bus.
Speaker 2: So what did your black at the windows so people.
Speaker 6: Didn't see them on the bus?
Speaker 2: Nicola black fans don't care.
Speaker 4: Do you know I've done this?
Speaker 7: I did a promotion once and it was called the Katy Perry Fairy, and I was when Katy Perry came to Adelaide and we had we had two fairies on the water fun and one was filled with Katy Perry tickets and the other was filled with Perry Perry chicken.
Speaker 4: So it was the Katy Perry Ferry.
Speaker 3: And then Jay swimming across the water to get to the fucking nandos.
Speaker 4: That's funny.
Speaker 2: What year did you go to Nickelback around?
Speaker 1: I mean for eight years? It was the first year, twenty sixteen. I photographed them once legal photograph them. Did they know you were a photographed that? It was from the hotel balcony. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're the first concert to when I was eleven, really rocked out with eleven.
Speaker 7: I reckon if Nickelback came back, they'd make an absolute killing like they were.
Speaker 2: I learned this in the documentary. In the early two thousands, they were the band getting the most radio play in the world. They were thanks to you, Jason.
Speaker 1: What else did you learn in the Brooker?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: They came from a small town in Canada called Hannah. Hannah has a population of two thousand and six hundreds of.
Speaker 1: A great indeg
Speaker 2: I am