Speaker 1: You too, chuckling a bit.
Speaker 2: Nothing, I don't know. Quin's got the giggles. What have you've done on Friday?
Speaker 3: What have you done? Make us feel better about ourselves?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 3: No? I'm feeling all right.
Speaker 2: What did I do on Friday night?
Speaker 3: A week you had a bender?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you not say that you were?
Speaker 1: You were at clubbing? You got home like four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Saturday. That was Saturday?
Speaker 3: Would double up? Didn't you go out on Friday?
Speaker 1: Someone to rain it in?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know forty, I'm not forty for still another two years watching.
Speaker 1: One of those. So Friday night went down to the McKinnon Hotel just down the road from.
Speaker 2: Me, the one place he ventres outside of his home.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Sometimes to go to the East Country. You know, it's quite cool having a coffee shop or a pub where it's like you're getting to know the staff as well. You can go down there, have a beer, watch the footy. Yep, I was going to catch up with mates like later on, but I was like, go down.
Speaker 3: Down on your larry, learnsome Yeah, that's cool, just for a beer for better Yeah, just to.
Speaker 1: Watch the footy for an hour and then it's going to catch up with friends.
Speaker 2: On Friday night. You went to the pub on your own to watch the footy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to be catching up with a mate a little bit later. Nathan was going to join me later, but I knew I could just go and kill time was.
Speaker 2: Coming half time. Why didn't you invite him from the beginning?
Speaker 1: He had something I knew.
Speaker 2: My point is I'm not buying it. I felt I'm not buying by was there. He wanted to get out.
Speaker 3: Of that doory guys to meet my mate Nate down.
Speaker 2: The pub he's one friend and be there for three hours. But that Nate was never.
Speaker 3: Coming out of town snow.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I rolled into the pub.
Speaker 2: We wearing to go to the pub on your own? Did you you didn't dress trying?
Speaker 3: You want to play?
Speaker 2: Was playing the foot I can't remember. I was not going to watch the you doing on Friday night.
Speaker 1: Here's the go. This is why I didn't get to watch the foot because I walked in. First things first, I bumped to Welsie who runs out of sales department, had a beer with him, like hello?
Speaker 5: Did he say, why are you here on your own? Did you actually have a beer with him or did you just His friends started with I had a beer with Wells, and then it went to well I said, he said.
Speaker 1: Then I walked over to the bar and wait in order a beer, and this guy comes over and he has Jase, meet you down here before? What are you coming over a beer with us?
Speaker 5: And a stranger? A stranger and I'm terrible work behind the bar.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he was just there with his friends, and I'm terrible at saying no.
Speaker 2: A stranger said why don't you come and have a beer with us, and he said, well, I'm here on my own, I've got no friends.
Speaker 3: I'll come. So I sat there with the straight friend.
Speaker 1: There's Chris and Susan. It was the threesome.
Speaker 3: Like just.
Speaker 4: Then of the story, he's gone down to the pub for three Come on, dad, Chas and Bas listen.
Speaker 3: That's more than include you enough.
Speaker 1: I'm down there. We're chatting on your.
Speaker 2: Own with three strangers in your hoodie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then one thing leads to another use that phrase, but they start talking about I.
Speaker 2: Ordered some hot chips to share or something.
Speaker 1: They start talking about how they play pickleball, and I'm like, no, you can't, sorry, and I'm like Oh, I've wanted to get into pickleball, have you. I've mentioned it once.
Speaker 2: You've mentioned you were going to play squash and then you never turned up.
Speaker 1: One thing leads to another, and I have been invited to join them. What I didn't know is it's a full tournament in my area and I have been added to the group chat with thirty one members.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it says Elite Pickleball.
Speaker 2: Did you put some may on and say you've played before?
Speaker 1: Mentioned I may have picked up the bat once or twice.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's.
Speaker 1: On Wednesday night. I've been committed to join the Elite pickle And.
Speaker 5: By the way, pickle and paddle are different sports, so you need to work out what game you're.
Speaker 3: Playing pickle no walls?
Speaker 5: Okay, so if you go play and play pickleball on Wednesday night, I would be very What are the odds should I.
Speaker 1: Should have to go? Shouldn't?
Speaker 3: I have said? I still think it's a ruse. I think the twenty twenty five Elite Pickleball.
Speaker 2: May did they tell them to bring your keys?
Speaker 1: That's it. I'm going to rock up with the bat and ball. They'll be like, why did you bring that? What's going on.
Speaker 3: That's not the.
Speaker 2: Mate rough, that's not the paddle we are.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen them like that before.
Speaker 3: Paddle Bowl.
Speaker 5: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I