Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan show, and that is the magnificent Chapelone. I've listened to that four times now today. In fact, let's talk more about her next Chrissy's clickbait. We're talking chapel Eron and Kesher and Taylor Swift all in the same break. And I could not be happy about these magnificent bitches. Now. Kesher, I love her, one of the greats, one of the greats. I just love that she's been to Helen back and she's coming back. She's got a new album and everything. She sat down with l magazine and they did this big sort of piece. She looks amazing in the shoot. She's right on point at the moment. And you know, having those big articles they grab friends and Collie whatever, they get little comments.
Speaker 2: Little insights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I that because if you're the subject of the article, you can say whatever you want about yourself. But it's when somebody else says something good that really means something totally. And chapel Rone has said that Kesher approached her one of the only people ever to come up to her after her set at Lollapalooza and see how she was ten thousand gold Stars to you, Kesha.
Speaker 3: Also not you don't have to do that as an artist like kesh has already made it, and obviously Chapel's probably killing it at the moment. But like, I feel like so many people would just walk by the green room and be like, Oh, I can't be bothers stopping. I'm going to get to dinner with my mates. I know, Like it really takes someone's show, someone's character to do that.
Speaker 1: It does, and an enormous amount of empathy as well, because Kesher obviously went from anonymity to being the biggest artist in the world totally, and she has obviously identified that in Chapel Rone and just said how are you going? Are you okay? Because it was a massive crowd, chaperone would have been trembling like a little two hour Also, I love this story. Kesha reveals in the article that she took her friend to a Taylor Swift party instead of her then boyfriend, just to see where he was at in terms of was he real on his intentions?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because imagine if you started dating someone and they were friends with people like Taylor Swift and you didn't get a call up.
Speaker 1: And your spidery senses would absolutely go off. Kesha didn't even really need to test this, she knew already I reckon, But she said, I had a feeling that he was in it for the wrong reasons and he was a bit of a star bit yep. So I decided to test that theory, and I took one of my friends instead of him to Taylor Swift's party. He came over the next day and.
Speaker 2: Broke off with me, what a dog?
Speaker 3: So bro Like, wait a couple of weeks at least, even if you are a star beeba, don't make it so obvious, like, so, how pathetic has.
Speaker 1: That ever happened to you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I do you because you've got a profile and stuff and you're you're you leave the house a lot more than me. Yeah, do you get like do you get a vibe?
Speaker 3: But I never I get the vibe so quickly and on the first meat that I never let it get past that, Like I never let them in past that.
Speaker 2: Right, I've got.
Speaker 3: Such a strong circle and bond of mates to it's very yeah, it's very hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can sniff it out straight away.
Speaker 1: I just I love your spidy senses going off. All right, let's talk about eminem. He's dropped some personal news. He loves to do that sort of stuff. So retiring please, yes, no, he's not far from it.
Speaker 2: I have Do you hear that Houdini song one more time?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sure? What was? What's the particularly obnoxious lyric in it that I always go, oh, oh, abra cadabra, I'm going to reach in my bagra. Now you do hate that Abra Cadabra does not rhyme with bagra. You can't force that. Marshall Mathers anyway, he has written this song. It is quite odd. I think it is written as if he's dead. Song.
Speaker 2: It's called Temporary Now that I'm gone.
Speaker 1: And it's to his daughter.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, look after Rolena, Stevie and Uncle Nate, sweety, be strong. I know why I was your ruck and I still am saying goodbye? Is just not ever read? Very sad. Why you're crying? Just stout Haley here, baby, You're right, this is nothing.
Speaker 1: It sounds like something in grade five would right as an assignment and then perform at assembly music. Oh my god. Anyway, the big news is that Hailey, who I only know from his big song from you know twenty years ago. Yeah, yeah, is pregnant in the clip she had over a jersey and an ultrasound. So he's going to be a grandfather.
Speaker 2: Daddy, granddaddy eminem.
Speaker 1: At fifty one, a grandfather god to the Christy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. But first this.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's click bait.
Speaker 1: Elton John has been honored with a documentary where can we see it? We can see it on I did write it down Disney US and it is called Elton John Colan never too late. Speaking of Colon's, he does have his own coland still but he has revealed in his welcome speech, in his gratitude speech, that he's got barely any organs left. There's not much of me left, he says, and then he lists his missing organs. We're talking. The right hip's gone, the left knees gone, the right knees gone.
Speaker 2: I know he must really go off going through an airport.
Speaker 1: I know. Do you have to have like a certificate or something.
Speaker 3: I guess surely it's just on like an honesty system, because if you're pointing to your knee and your knee and your hip, surely they know you don't have a gun under your knee cup, but you could what are you going to surgically like remove it and get it out?
Speaker 1: But I'm just like, what, I've always wondered that because weirdly, whenever I go through security, my I've got nothing. I've still got all my bits.
Speaker 2: You're still going, but I get that it beeps around your.
Speaker 1: Here, it beeps around my hip. Yeah, and every single time, and they go, have you had a hip replacement? I'm like, no, I don't. And I also don't have a concealed weapon. Could be my bumbag.
Speaker 2: It's probably the bumper.
Speaker 1: And anyway, I hope that this documentary is a lot less self indulgent and excruciating than the film Rocket Man.
Speaker 2: I never saw was that awful?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So it was just basically a giant like self flagellation fest. Elton John produced it, so you can imagine all the bits he put in was about his genius and no, it was sickening and made him seem like an amazing guy, which I'm sure he is. Just ask him, Just ask him. He did serenade the crowded the Tiny Dnswer though, which I believe is his favorite best song. All right, let's move on to Jennifer Aniston, one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: The best. I wish that she had a.
Speaker 1: Bit more guts, though, do you No?
Speaker 2: I love her just as she is. I love her little quirks. I love her.
Speaker 3: I love that she can only play one character. That's fine with Me's true.
Speaker 1: She's a one trick pony, but god, I love the trick. It's great, and I can watch the trick forever and ever. And also, I take that back. I like that she's quite happily living her life and she does need to be in the spotlight, in everyone's face, talking about everything. She has sat down with Jimmy Kimmel on Jimmy Kimmel Live, and he occasionally does this. He brings up all the rumors and bits and lambs and says, this is true or is it not. Have a listen to this one.
Speaker 2: You have a ziplock bag filled with your dead therapist to ashes. That one's a little bit true.
Speaker 1: Right. Oh, I'm gonna sound like I really need a therapist.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you need one. It's a long yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: I have so many questions.
Speaker 3: I will never understand people keeping ashes on the idea of ashes. I know that sounds blackhearted, but like, I don't want when someone in my family passes them sitting on my mantlepiece in an urn.
Speaker 2: I do really.
Speaker 1: Yes, In fact, I gran who I loved like and I almost love her more now that she's gone. You know how that happens. She was cremated and then she was buried behind a plak in a cemetery on the outskirts of Brisbane that I'll never go to. I would much rather like a floby occupitis and statue with her in some I've got ashes in my house. My beautiful corgy Beanie is a yes is in a little timber box. I love it.
Speaker 3: I'll just take a nice photo to S and J, get it framed and whack it on a wall and that'll be my little memento.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was gonna give you my ashes. The Chrissy Swim Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Do you