Speaker 1: Quick get day adelaides. Sometimes Joe's a story just sort of stumbles across your desk and you're like, Wow, that's hit me. That's something I can really connect with. Okay, you're ready for this?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 1: Jael's monkey has gone on a drunken rampage and Russia, biting several people in eating cookies before three men were able to restrain him. And then straight away you're like, oh my gosh, this is my life. According to you can't make this up too. By the way, according to a Russian media outlet, Garrick that's his name, Garreck a monkey from the village of Maliki, come from also minoor So, Russia. He escaped after his owner's husband remember that as well, his owner's husband let him out of his cage right. Garrick apparently drank from an open whiskey bottle before running outside, where he proceeded to attack five people, including a pregnant woman. A Russian news outlet reported that Garrett picked tulips to eat the buds, as well as dining on cookies and an apple. Garret was reportedly so strong it took three men to austray in the drunken primate luring him in with sugar cookies. Another media outlet reported that the mean drunk was examined by events for any sign of disease, who only reported him a strong stench of alcohol. He just wreaked a whiskey. Everyone Garret attack received a Rabi's injection, including a local journalist who was a bit on the lip and required stitches. Oh my goodness, this is the kicker. Garrick's poor behavior apparently started two years ago when his owner got married, causing him to become jealous and aggressive on of his owner's new husband. So there's a kicker. The monkey will now live at a zoo as his owner cannot control him.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't sound like it.
Speaker 1: And isn't that just life? Baby?
Speaker 3: Isn't it?
Speaker 1: Isn't that just life, isn't it? I mean, I think everyone at some point in their life can connect with Garrey.
Speaker 4: Well, so you know how when people go out and they have a few drinks and I have to be careful. We are in a school, but people have a few drinks and then they develop an alter ego. From this day forth, when we venture out into public and there is an open bar, you will forever be known as garrettred.
Speaker 1: Because that time that I attack five people and I bit one of them, and of course her to have stitches in her lips, remember that. No, And they're like, oh, does he have rabies? No, he just reeks of alcohol.
Speaker 3: It just stinks of whiskey.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, thank you Garret for shining a light on what is pretty stock standard human behavior. It's a story of alcoholism. It's a story of self growth. Yes, it's a story of jealousy. Yes, and that's life, baby, Yeah, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 4: And completely unrelated. But Josh Michelle is just a right, it's.
Speaker 1: All ahead of you, young man. Let's introduce our next guest, Jodes, as part of seven Yews and one of the absolute dawings of the news room before that, an absolute drawing of the football field for Port Adelaide, for South Australia and North Melbourne for Collingwood. Would you believe it? It's bloody Brooks, bloody bru.
Speaker 5: Hazy.
Speaker 1: Thanks mate, there we go and you're welcome you too.
Speaker 6: Jody with the Nana rug Oh, I know, okay, I got to plaint.
Speaker 5: A picture because I realized it's not TV.
Speaker 6: Jody's here, rugged up and she's got the Nana rug the and what would you describe that?
Speaker 3: It was quilt.
Speaker 4: It was handcrafted by my mother in the war and it is one of the children's But also under the Nana rug.
Speaker 3: Is a weak beut.
Speaker 1: In between songs as well, I think, what are you doing? Some knitting as well a crocheting?
Speaker 3: Actually, okay, she's a little bit fresh. Bruce Hazey always says such nice things about you. In fact, he was saying twenty two Yeah.
Speaker 4: When he's at the footy with you, you can barely walk through the crowd without getting not harassed.
Speaker 3: But a lot of attention, is that right?
Speaker 1: And it's an uncomfortable situation for Bruce because even though it's happened, his whole life doesn't deal with the attention as well as somehow in a good way. Yeah, other people do you know? Elements listening you carry on?
Speaker 6: You made me catch a tram once to a Port Adelaide and I'm.
Speaker 4: Not well, what did you make of Hazes come back to the football field after ten years in retirement, Jode.
Speaker 6: It was great to see him. The comment he had to the Elizabeth Eagles. But what happens is in every man's life he realizes at some stage he's not the young man he used to be, right, And that happened to Hazy. The look on his face was shattering. It happened to me. I was sixty, but that's okay. But was just I am broken, I am busted, and I'm just not me anymore.
Speaker 3: Well for a man who prides himself on his rig too, you know.
Speaker 1: The rig, Yeah, you know what, happy for it to be in the hamstring. Hamstring's not getting much for flex these days. Anyway, he did you did you get many injuries? Happened? We injured it all?
Speaker 5: No, you're kidding.
Speaker 6: Actually can't injure a roll through yet to get near the ball exactly, It was easy running down the side.
Speaker 4: Make of Port Adelaide's season so far, well, we've showed highlights, we've showed low lights.
Speaker 5: We've for three quarters we didn't deserve to win the game.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you win games you don't deserve too. Sometimes you lose games you should win, and you put that down.
Speaker 5: That's why they are twenty three rounds.
Speaker 6: So we work it out, should make the finals. All that matters in Port Adelaide is what happens in the finals now, because we've made finals for years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Bruce.
Speaker 1: We love your work of course seven years on the weekend as our sports presenter. But also I mean this is a bloke who is yes, a double maybe triple threat. The Car Club Season two about to launch it seven mates seven plus streaming tomorrow from ten thirty Season two.
Speaker 5: That's that's the words I lot got in here. Look, look, we're a great.
Speaker 6: Car stay here in South Australia and Peter Malanaskis worked that out just before the election and got himself elected with the VAILO and of course the great stories. We're lucky enough to do a show about cars because I love my cars too.
Speaker 5: Highlighting everything in South Australia and it goes nationally.
Speaker 6: So to take the story of South Australia in our car history, heritage and what we've got to the country is fantastic.
Speaker 1: The other thing you've got as well, which I think a lot of people don't know, is a young lady by the name of Amelia Mulkay who is a genuine car enthusiast.
Speaker 6: Well she will we so does Mark setterstor Roll. We start foot the idea up and Amelia came to said we've been involved because I grew up with my dad building hot rods and my childhood was going to all these hot rod shows with my dad with cars. And I'm looking at Amelia going, You're the last person I would have said. She loves her cars, knows and gets involved with people at car shows, and you know that takes her back to her time as a child with her dad.
Speaker 3: I never knew that of Amelia. That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Rest before I let you go. Of course, we are here at our Lady Queen of Peace at Albert Park. I think you you're allowed.
Speaker 5: I'm allowed back on school grounds.
Speaker 1: Okay, that finished. You're you're a rose water children just across the road at Chldren.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we didn't come over the side of the port road because the children he was there, that was scary.
Speaker 1: But your high schooling days, can you tell us the story about being a young premiership player, because Bruce was in this rare category where he was winning sample premierships when he was still in his high school What exactly would happen for a youngster when you've got schooling duties but also you've just won a premiership with Port Adelaide.
Speaker 5: Well, I didn't realize on Monday. It was a pub crawl. I just thought we'd go to school.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And it was year twelve, and I was doing the suicide five as they call it now. And in the chemistry class, I look out a bit of commotion to the quadrangle and the entire Port Adelaide League and reserves football teams. We're running around the school at Woodville Highchool looking for me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: And they run into chemistry class and a scary bloke called Dave Grange. You looked at my chemistry teacher and said I'm taking him, of which there was no refusal, and I got sent home in a taxi about seven blind.
Speaker 3: Not that we encourage that year twelve.
Speaker 1: You just sort of feel like the times have changed.
Speaker 6: That we had a round to go nowadays, and it was all these school girls running around getting autographs.
Speaker 5: Just forget school for about two hours.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna cut you off there. We're going to cut you off there and not take the next step in that conversation exactly.
Speaker 4: Also, congratulations, you are a grand a brand new grandfather.
Speaker 5: Yes, young Jack, he's the first. As you know, it would be great. We take eight million pictures of him.
Speaker 6: And by the time we get to grandchild three or four, there we get none.
Speaker 5: But that's all right.
Speaker 4: Well the way it works, Bruce, thank you so much for coming down my pleasure.
Speaker 6: Thank you very just for having me the car Club ten thirty seven Mate tomorrow.
Speaker 3: To plug himself? Don't he a.
Speaker 6: Great stories hazy because Hazey is no good at it.
Speaker 1: If no one else all plug, you might as well plug yourself. That's what we've always said.
Speaker 5: Isn't it.
Speaker 7: He's what you're waking up to Adelaide. What's the news today?
Speaker 3: Your posts? Not but you Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 4: But I get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of stuff on my phone. So what we like to do for you is break down all the big stories from the last twelve to twenty four hours, starting off.
Speaker 3: With the fact there.
Speaker 4: Is a multi multi multi millionaire walking around in Adelaide and they don't even know it yet.
Speaker 3: Am I rid Abs good morning?
Speaker 8: Well yes, unfortunately I am here, which means it's not me, but one lucky ticket holder did win the whole one hundred and fifty million dollars. So, as you said before, it's the biggest lottery prize in Australia. Basically, there were nine winning ticket holders who took away or second prize with two hundred and seventy six thousand each.
Speaker 3: Take second, abs, sorry, just take second. I will just take that. Yeah, that would have been good for me.
Speaker 8: But the whole thing is today is that the ticket was unregistered, so it basically means that there's no way of contacting the winner, which means everybody needs to if you've got a ticket last night, go and check it and make sure. Yeah, you go and check it, and you get your money.
Speaker 3: So this is a question, it's a horrible question without notice.
Speaker 4: But what happens if they don't find them just jackpot again or they just is that ticket valid for perpetuity like you can always claim it?
Speaker 8: No, I think they've got a certain amount of time. I'm pretty sure. But I do remember a few year ago we're talking about this in the office. Somebody won like fifty million dollars, but it took them ages to claim it. They'd put the ticket in a bag or something and they found out ages later. But I'm not quite sure what the timeframe is for them to go in and say, hey, the one fifty is mine.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine the frantic search. If you knew it was your ticket but you couldn't find it, and you knew it was somewhere in your house.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you'd be freaking out when you They usually they usually are able to be able to trace it and say, you know it's from this area. So we'll see what happens today. But I would say that the person maybe is waking up and checking it this morning.
Speaker 4: And can I just say that everything you've ever lost, ever is in a jacket pocket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where it always turns up.
Speaker 4: You've got twelve months, according to produce a m so twelve months to claim it. Goodness gracious. All right, well let's move on to some Brittney news, shall we.
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 4: News it Ritney's posted on Instagram, which brings much excite to our little studio, and Brittaney's post naked and I can confirm she is completely and utterly naked. She's on some tropical island and she's lolling around in the sand and the shallow water.
Speaker 3: Hazy your first thoughts.
Speaker 1: She looks like a beached sea lion, just trying to find her way out of the water. And I'm speaking on every single person with eyeballs when I'm looking at it, going well, it just sort of feels like she's making too much contact front on with the sand and excess sand getting into places where I'd imagine if you're a female, you don't want sand to get into do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Joe God, male or female? Just sand in your bits? You know you just don't need it.
Speaker 1: That that was your slogan and your bio for a long time. Don't get sand in your bits.
Speaker 8: You're wondering whether she won the well, you sort of go if she won the one fifty one hundred and fifty million, she went to a secluded island, good for her, But she she didn't have clothes, so maybe she didn't win it. Like if you if you want one hundred and fifty million, you can afford some bathers.
Speaker 1: Sure, how much is sand extraction surgery?
Speaker 4: Also special shout out to the highly original caption that says hello to my ASSA.
Speaker 1: Hello to my ass in a real American way?
Speaker 7: What about you?
Speaker 1: What about your words as well? If foun'ly not sure I can say this bit, you're like, oh, how about that post from Brittany And that's a little bit hitney, that's very good.
Speaker 4: But you.
Speaker 1: Britney Spears on fire.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 6: Isn't it.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's what you get with Britney Spears. So I mean do yourlf de self favorite just chack or a follow? Yeah, because every now and then she's just going to do something that makes you go, what's going on in that beautiful brain of yours, Brittany.
Speaker 4: It's been sent in three hundred and eighty nine thousand times already.
Speaker 3: Goodness gracious that certainly gave rale I would say this on behalf of her children.
Speaker 4: Mum, mum, Mom, we've talked about this.
Speaker 3: If she did it again, did you do that little bit?
Speaker 1: Look good to sit there and be like, where's that bloody conservatorship?
Speaker 6: Go on?
Speaker 1: All right? That is your post snooze news coming out next even on location, Jode's is going to drop the first question for the six fifteen vending Machinequise my right, jo am? I right, all right, coming to your life from our lady Queen of Peace at Albert Park. It is Friday's like school.
Speaker 3: Feedback I think is important.
Speaker 4: It's the only way you grow as a human and you evolve and you develop and you get better. So that's why I like to deliver it to you each and every week in the form of diary.
Speaker 1: Okay, stand by, ladies and gentlemen. This is Jody's diary, the week that was in the eyes and ears and knows of Jody, Ottie.
Speaker 7: Judy's diary.
Speaker 3: Dear Diary.
Speaker 4: Well, we started the week with some real medical chat after Hazy ripped his hamstring in his return to footy after nearly ten years. Had a bit of a chat to your hamstring? Oh didn't it just screamed.
Speaker 7: Just screamed. What it sounds like when it screamed.
Speaker 3: Sounded like med Flanders from the Simpsons.
Speaker 7: Really, that was my hamstring.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got a real breakdown on my bung shoulder from a bloke with a dodgy hemmy.
Speaker 7: He once you got a bunk shoulder though, I have a bunk shoulder.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: If anyone knows that cure for burst artists, let me know.
Speaker 7: Please, it's you artist.
Speaker 9: You probably have to get a drained oh, brother, probably have to get If you got a burst artist, it means you've got a colder sack in your shoulder.
Speaker 1: It's probably full of fluid.
Speaker 7: You might have to get a drainer.
Speaker 4: Oh really, Yeah, did you just say, colder sack is in the dead end street.
Speaker 3: Let's get back to the tapes please.
Speaker 1: It means you've got a colder sack.
Speaker 4: Oh God, bring on hump Day already Wednesday, it's Jodie and Hazy welcome Andrew.
Speaker 1: It is Tuesday.
Speaker 7: O'h god, a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: What about when you try to say the name of one of the most loved members of the Nova family, please, welcome to the studio, Michael Whipper whip Fly and Hazey wasn't getting any love from his hammy or his daughter last night?
Speaker 1: Just quickly, Yeah, I was putting my daughter's and maybe it's habit, Maybe it's what she's actually thinking. I said, good night, Lottie, I love you, and she said, I love you too.
Speaker 7: Mummy.
Speaker 3: Some real solid feedback about my hair.
Speaker 7: You have never, in the history of me knowing you, ever had your hair out.
Speaker 10: If I was curly.
Speaker 8: She did once she held it for ten years. First, yeah, you're on the desk. I only thing for you if you just run a brush through, because it was very like twenty ten curls. Yeah, people say sorry anyway, that's all.
Speaker 1: I was saying. She looked like justin Tim Blake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, but at least mine don't sprout out of my chin.
Speaker 8: I just had a shower in my jomies and I'm fucking the hair out of my chin.
Speaker 3: As you know, I swim enough to do I reckon.
Speaker 1: Everything was fine. But the reason it was fleeing is because you pete for your window saw fucking she has?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: We asked the question what have you seen? In hospitality? Our abs had a run in with a woman in a.
Speaker 8: Toilet three o'clock in the morning, and I get a call over the radio because I was in charge, and Abby, can you come to the toilets in the front bar.
Speaker 3: So I walked down there.
Speaker 8: And this woman has got her underwear at her knees and she's sitting on the toilet and pretty much like asleep.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, you know we're packing up tom tool. I thought, well, she's not throwing up, so that's good.
Speaker 8: Off the toilet and she turns around and she rips off the toilet sea and I went, sorry, like for that, that's our toilet seat.
Speaker 3: Can you just leave it there? She was so out of it that she just looked at me.
Speaker 8: She pulled her nickers up, she grabbed the toilet seat, put it under her arm, and.
Speaker 5: She pulled out the front door.
Speaker 8: And the next night she came in again, she lined up out the front and I thought, I don't know if she remembers what she did last night and so embarrassing.
Speaker 3: But also I laugh about that story every time I tell it, and did you say produces Oh, you can't be doing that.
Speaker 6: In here.
Speaker 4: Call a Luke from the murray Lands revealed how one woman in a pub actually made money on a night out. Let's go to Luke from Murrayland's good morning, Luke, what are we seen in a pub?
Speaker 11: So we have a young girl come in ask for free drinks? I told you we didn't do that. Now fifteen minutes later she came back with a heap of money. Later on we texted security cameras. She picked up a glassy train and was filling up cups with everybody's leftovers and putting them as drink specials.
Speaker 1: Speaks it's not sure for her.
Speaker 4: Well, I can't even give me for Tata away hatred times you.
Speaker 3: Have so much hatred for my for Tarta.
Speaker 1: Do for Tata Shitata, Whatever do you want?
Speaker 7: To talk.
Speaker 3: Let's finish the week with a little nose bleed, shall we.
Speaker 1: I'm Joe's just dealing with a bit of a blood noise too, by the way, out rageous stuff, It's okay.
Speaker 7: And then dealing with this all morning, just blood everywhere.
Speaker 3: It happened to grown adults.
Speaker 7: It can, it sure can, thank you, missus Wiggham.
Speaker 9: Doctor said I wouldn't have so many yours please if I kept my finger out of there.
Speaker 7: You should listen for doctors.
Speaker 1: Don't start it'll start up.
Speaker 4: Again, so do all the strachin hairs, the sight of sufferers and tasty for tatas go off this weekend, Kings and queens, Oh my love joy. Yes, it happens each and every week. We both select a song each he goes head to head. You get to Joe vote on the Jony and Hazy Instagram page, and then whichever song wins, we'll play after eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look's fair to say, and I don't mean this in an noxious arrogance space.
Speaker 3: We'll stop talking there, all right. It's eleven five. We get it. You're winning every competition that we ever have on this show.
Speaker 1: Pretty comprehensive at the minute, but the theme this week is breakup song soccer backers. Me and my hamstring. Look sure we're going through some times, right, Yeah, we're going through a bit of a difficult patch. I mean, I suppose temporarily hopefully we have broken up.
Speaker 4: So this is the problem with your hamstring, and your hamstring let you down in a critical moment, which was your return to football after ten years, right, and.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you get that trust back in your haste.
Speaker 1: So it's both ways. I'm trying to convince the hamstring to reattach yourself to me and effectively pick up the relationship when I should be angry because it let me down when I needed it the most.
Speaker 3: This is a very have you considered relationship counselor no?
Speaker 1: But I will now, Oh my god, we should all right watch this space. Okay, So it destroyed my hamstring playing for Elizabeth Eagles on the weekend.
Speaker 4: So my song is a quintessential relationship breakup song, but also very apt in this space because you have torn your hamstrings.
Speaker 3: So let's go this lon.
Speaker 1: It makes sense on so many different lessons.
Speaker 7: Well done, thank.
Speaker 1: You, it's a good tune.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Up against this absolute banger from the Food Fighters. There, there you go, two very different songs.
Speaker 5: Might hate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't really know that that song's about breaking up? Is it?
Speaker 3: Necessarily?
Speaker 4: He's just posing the question is the person you're with getting the best out of you?
Speaker 3: Have they actually split?
Speaker 1: It's all abuse. Don't try and dissect my song, okay, because if I dissected some of your songs, we've sat here sometimes, we've sat here sometimes ladies and gentlemen. And Joe's has forgotten the song that she has sold. So if we're going to critically analyze, I'm not sure that's a space.
Speaker 3: It's endearing, it's cute when I do that?
Speaker 12: Is it?
Speaker 1: Producer Emily? Put your hand up. If it's cute, I think producer Emily has a shoulder issue because she's not moving. Okay, i'd see you what boats fifty two?
Speaker 3: Do we know which way swinging?
Speaker 1: Do we know which way? Do we reveal.
Speaker 3: Get voting? Or what you want to hear this morning?
Speaker 4: Which is obviously an absolute Australian classic from our girl Natalie and Brulia torn This could be an absolute.
Speaker 1: Droughtbreaker for you. Billy and Jelly on the purly flying through the Goalie singing.
Speaker 13: Nearly with the please welcome to the show, Josh for Shelley.
Speaker 1: Our lady Creative Peace at Albert Park. Can you please welcome Josh for Shelley, Josh, come.
Speaker 12: On, Jade Hazy.
Speaker 4: Well, and I have to say you've been extremely patient because there was a line about one hundred deep to have a photo with you at the photo booth.
Speaker 3: How many do you reckon you had taken this morning?
Speaker 12: Yeah, probably not that much, but it was quite big. I was just saying before, I don't remember coming to school this earlier ever in my life as a kid, I was always time. It's all about nine o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well today, can I ask when you were at school?
Speaker 4: Did you ever have any famous footballers or people come and visit you when you're a kid?
Speaker 12: Yeah, well, lucky you. I had a few AFL clubs come to my school. I think one day we had the Carleton Boys. I'm pretty sure I jag Wding came and I was a Blue Sport at the time, so that was a massive fan girl moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, massive, been to go boy Shepperdon. Shepperdon Right, So there you go.
Speaker 4: Did you get shy or did you hit him up for an autograph.
Speaker 12: I was a little bit shy, but I was like still U nine year team at this stage, and I was still a little bit scared to go to talk to him. But yeah, yeah, I got the photo, got the autograph and moved on.
Speaker 1: How young is Josha was shirley because we aing still young.
Speaker 3: It's embarrassing to his school.
Speaker 4: No, exactly, Now, Josh, I just broke the news to you about Hazy's hamstring during the week and he's comeback. You were very kind last week because you're taught in a few potential celebrations if you kicked a goal.
Speaker 3: He did kick goal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was an absolutely disgusting seagull effort, but it's a goal nonetheless taken when you can't, don't your job.
Speaker 12: That's exactly right, goal square fifty meters. Because of the matter, it's all the.
Speaker 4: Same on the stats ship, and I would say less than fifty six seconds later, he went to tackle someone, went down like a saco. You know what, and we've got he's gone, We've got the order.
Speaker 3: He's just like, oh god hot, I'm no good. I'm you knew straight away and yet I.
Speaker 1: Knew straight away, and we had a camera there camera guy Josh was there right there, so I was like, oh, there's a couple of words that I want to use here, but I really can't. So I was like, I think I've hurt myself here. Yeah, but luckily some of the people in the crowd gave me some of that feedback and kind of blurt out what I was thinking. Yeah, so I got my fix from the swear words. But I reckon, Josh, I don't know, have you given me an injured much?
Speaker 4: Have you have?
Speaker 12: I you've been injured my first year, I injured my kid yet it touch would have been pretty lucky in my career.
Speaker 1: Touch would you've been good? I'm not sure who Who's who does their hamstring the most at the Crows that you've seen.
Speaker 12: We used to have Andrew mcpherston who played at the club. He was very unfortunate. He had hamstrings caught. He do something nearly every time, so he was very unfortunate at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah that sucks. Six to twelve, Yeah, eight to twelve.
Speaker 4: I reckon out this week, which means you get to run around in the midfield a little bit more.
Speaker 3: It's exciting.
Speaker 12: Hopefully that's the aim, especially against the West Coast on the weekend. It's going to be quite scary coming up against some of the guys like Carlie Reid. Young player, but he's quite scared to play on.
Speaker 4: Can I just say he as good as everyone saying that he is.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So he's a Tom Garla boy. So he's from Shepherd and all his juniors. He was an absolute free kicking hundreds of goals in seasons and from what I've seen so far, he can take it up against the best.
Speaker 1: So did you know, Yeah, I know him.
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And good kid.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he's a lovely kid, is I think, very similar to me, very confident, loves the.
Speaker 10: Have fun.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he's a great kid.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask you a question, and you're probably gonna look at me like, what are you even talking about? Do you guys train to the fendoff? He's got a dust and mud esque fendoff. Do you guys do specific drills? Do you ever train for how to handle someone who's got an extremely good palm?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 12: So the two kind of things for that is, if you're close enough, you've just got to go and impact straight away. But if you're too far away and you've already seemed putting out his dame. You kind of just like corral him because you know it's just going to come, and because he's always upright when he does it, you kind of need to tap him before he kind of gets extended.
Speaker 10: It's quite hard to do.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're going to try this in real time.
Speaker 4: So you haven't seen this video, but this is the moment that Andrew Hayes for the Elizabeth Eagles who got belted by eighty two goals. You came into rescue them, kicks a goal for the Eagles out north where were we at Garner Park Park with down and this is the moment that he does the Josh Rochelle celebration that you taught him.
Speaker 10: You've got the wings going and everything.
Speaker 12: The boys didn't really get around you though.
Speaker 3: The boys gave him nothing.
Speaker 1: So mate, you shouldn't have seen that goal. You should have gone and put on a hip shoulder and shepded the person that originally had the water. But it's okay, exactly so we got we got it done, Josh, Yeah, we got that.
Speaker 12: Was the main name.
Speaker 10: Josh.
Speaker 3: All the best for the weekend.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for coming down to the school this morning. I know You've made a lot of kids really really happy this morning, So yeah, good luck against the Eagles James Day.
Speaker 1: Have everyone there hate ladies and Jemmy kids, please thank Josh Michelley. I assume that was all positive feedback. A few power supporters near?
Speaker 2: Is that that's rough, gentlemen.
Speaker 1: The Battle of the ban Yes, Battle of the Bangers on location our Lady Queen of Peace at Abbert Park for Friday's Live at Your School. Thanks for seven News and pure DAPT. Doesn't get much better than that, Joe.
Speaker 3: Certainly does not.
Speaker 1: What a morning we've had, which a morning we are having right in the guts of the kids starting really five, which is perfect just before they start school. Theme for this week's Battle of the Bangers is breakup songs, because I'm fortunately going through a bit of a break at the moment with my Hams. We viciously and quite abruptly broke up yes Saturday whilst playing for the Elizabeth Eagles.
Speaker 3: Yeah you split, didn't you?
Speaker 10: We split.
Speaker 4: Whether it's temporary or you get back together, who's to say.
Speaker 1: We're certainly not sleeping in the same bed at the moment. But we did speak last night, which was a very positive step in the right direction.
Speaker 3: That's nice to repairing your relationship.
Speaker 1: All right, what did you choose for your breakup song?
Speaker 4: Okay, so I thought it apt because you tore your hamstring to go. One of the most iconic songs this country has ever seen in that is Natalie Andmburulei are Torn.
Speaker 1: It's a good song. It's a really lovely song, and like you said, it just makes sense on so many different levels.
Speaker 3: It seems to fit, doesn't that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: There's so many layers to you, isn't there. Yeah, versus the best of you by the food Fighters. All right, so many times the food Fighters and failed miserably. But maybe you will break it today. You need this, Joe. It's the eleven.
Speaker 4: Filings into the school eleven six feels much more durable in terms of a comeback.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. Welcome to the microphone camera, guy, Josh.
Speaker 10: Hello, guys, h all right.
Speaker 12: I was really hoping for Food Fighters, especially with.
Speaker 1: All these kids here, that it's a song for the people, isn't it.
Speaker 13: It's definitely a song for the people, and I hope it pulls through.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's a butck coming. Let's let's have a little drum roll.
Speaker 6: First, it's song for the People Torn by Natalie.
Speaker 4: Back.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I mean, what could possibly get better? I hope thought it couldn't get much better when you're on location for Friday's Lave Year School at Albert Park. But then we get to speak to the one and only Brian Fitzgerald morning.
Speaker 10: What could possibly go wrong? That's the question.
Speaker 13: You could absolutely annihilator hamstring in the first three minutes of the game.
Speaker 10: I can't believe this and I feel everything at you, Hazy.
Speaker 13: I got David Park and one of the greatest coaches of all time, Chocko, wanted to get involved. Mickey, Oh, gave you a message, mate. You know what, just it's the football gods and you know that they're out there. Yeah, it's just saying Andrew and hang up the Kopa Mondold you've done.
Speaker 1: Do you know what they said that eleven years ago? And I said, it's all good and I'll be back someday. Yeah, the moment fits me when it happened as well. I don't know if you've done much of a hamstring or genuine soft tissue injuries, like the football gods jumped down and stabbed me in the back.
Speaker 13: Of the league, and I looked, did you do Some people say it sounds like a shotgun.
Speaker 5: It was there? Allowed? Was there? Allowed?
Speaker 10: Bang when it went.
Speaker 1: I've snapped things like I've snapped my hamstring tendon and I've ripped groins off the bone and you can feel it go bang. But this was like, it felt like someone punched me as hard as they could in the back of the head string and there was there was a camera there right away, So I was like, I wanted to say two words in particular that I really want to scream at the top of my lunes. Instead I was like, I think my hamstring's gone.
Speaker 7: Hay.
Speaker 13: Well, you are out in the northern suburbs, so things can hit you from from behind. Usually at Elizabeth Shopping Center or wherever you are. They come from everywhere. You've got to be on the ball.
Speaker 4: It was Chocolate's to board lollies because honestly, he snapped a goal Sea Gold one and then did the Josha Shelley celebration. Win was so up and about and then one minute like what less than a minute?
Speaker 3: Do you reckon?
Speaker 1: It was yeah, maybe forty five seconds.
Speaker 3: And then he went down like a sacho.
Speaker 13: Can I ask what the opposition crowd were like as you were coming off the Groundhose.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, they had some strong feedback. The best feedback I got was some of the Century Nighted boys FITZI and they're the Bulldogs. Of course, I played for Central Districts back in the day. My first kick I thought, I thought it was Kane Farrell.
Speaker 5: I was just going to switch.
Speaker 1: At forty meters, I had five centimeters to play with. Try to switch kick completely, turn it over. They kicked their first goal. Bloke comes up and he goes, hey, guess what, mate, you don't play for the Bulldogs anymore? But thanks.
Speaker 6: Gold.
Speaker 13: How did the team embrace you though, Hazy, because I know that they've and well done and just the promotion of this game. I think they've got a lot of new players to the club and they're looking a lot better than what they were. But what was the what was the whisper in the change rooms before the game with you got around you?
Speaker 3: They so got around you. But tell Pitzzy.
Speaker 4: About the guy who checked you when you would try when you're talking to your teammate and one of the opposition players was like tell us his.
Speaker 1: Namemte that's a boy came up. He is like, if you're leaning out, I'll be at your feet. I'll be at your feet. And I was like, nah's make good stuff. And then the blow and goes, oh, what's his name?
Speaker 3: He could have just gone mack At or Dazzer, who would have been one of.
Speaker 1: Those embraced me so much it was so fun literally, and then we stayed about two or three hours afterwards and had a few beers before the boys sort of went on to the next step and caught up with everyone and had a really good time. But there was one moment before the game and I was quite nervous. So I'm sitting on the lou just doing what you do when you're a little bit nervous. And I could hear two of the Eagles boys at the urinal and one of them goes, cheez, I reckon' on today we could actually win, and the other one goes to your hope, so because as soon as we win, those bloody hits from the media will leave us alone. It was a moment I was like emotion I was like, do I say something. I was like, nah, I just give a mouth shut.
Speaker 13: You did well, mate, We'll get yourself right, ice up. You'll be back in six weeks and you're back again pushing for finals.
Speaker 3: Fitz. I have to say we had on your mate during the week.
Speaker 4: We had Whipper on our show just talking about his new initiative thirty six months that he's doing, which is absolutely brilliant. He pushed real hard to replace you on our show, real hard.
Speaker 13: He's kidding himself. Do you need someone with footy experience on that show? I mean he retired at the age of eighteen, and do you know what he keeps a Yeah. I played first for Scotch College when I was fifteen years of age.
Speaker 10: That's because at the year nine's camp.
Speaker 13: He went on a year nine camp and the teachers had a bid growing contest and with for one, with for one. As a student, he was a man child at the age of nine. He had two kids by the age of eleven, and he was driving around at you at the age of thirteen.
Speaker 1: Look at this kid, he looks like Bruce Dahl put him in the back pon.
Speaker 3: It's absolute pleasure to have you on as always. Thank you so much, Love you guys.
Speaker 10: Speak to you next week.
Speaker 4: The biggest story of the morning and this is absolutely blowing my mind. Someone has become Australia's biggest individual lottery winner in history and doesn't know.
Speaker 1: It in South Australia.
Speaker 4: In South AUSTRAI is amazing. Isn't that absolutely insane? So the winning numbers eighteen twenty nine, thirty four eight four twenty eight six and what do you call it?
Speaker 3: Is supplementary? Yeah, that's eleven. So there are.
Speaker 4: Conversations going on in households all across Adelaide and South Australia to want did you have Powerball tickets?
Speaker 1: I didn't get a ticket. Did you guys get tickets?
Speaker 3: I didn't know. I didn't get there.
Speaker 1: I just sort of feel like I'm at the stage now where it's like, well, I've never entered before, so if I was to win, it just seems even more unlikely, even though statistically that doesn't make any sense. What's however, yeap, but I don't know. You've got to be in it to win tickets.
Speaker 4: Even crossed by the way, I didn't tell you how much our ticket you He definitely knows.
Speaker 3: I just have been bought a few. I do know they very in price.
Speaker 4: But I think he can just get like a multi pit put like Furrow twenty five games for about twenty eight dollars winning the thing that you need to do with the powerball. And I tell everyone who will listen with this tip, and it still hasn't won it for me yet. But if you buy what's called a power hit, you actually get given the powerable number, so that increases your chances of running.
Speaker 3: But you only get one line.
Speaker 4: So half as of Australian adults bought a ticket, so half the people across the country got a ticket. There were nine winners who came second and one two hundred and seventy six thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: That'll do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'll do. You do You want to know what the winners do with the money? Historically lose it, don't I know? Most buy a new.
Speaker 1: House, cross start these stories of blowing the.
Speaker 4: No Some go on a lavish holiday, and most helped family and friends. I read a story about one person who was so excited because they did a skydive over the Gold Coast.
Speaker 3: You around hundred million bucks.
Speaker 1: All the money in the world, and you're like, I know what I'm doing now, I'm going sky diving on the Gold Court.
Speaker 4: I'm going to do then I'm going to the Rabina tavern afterwards.
Speaker 1: That is not what I'm teaving that I do with the new paychecks.
Speaker 4: So the odds of winning this thing are one in one hundred and thirty four million. You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning, and you're sixteen point seven times more likely to be killed by a kangaroo or a shark.
Speaker 1: I didn't pay that rus were violent.
Speaker 3: That can be. That's what they call them boxing kangaroo.
Speaker 1: You say hit a room, No, be killed by be killed by kangaroo.
Speaker 4: I thought you meant like getting in an accident after you hit a kangaroo while you're driving.
Speaker 3: No, it's just being killed by a kangaroo. First off, they are violent.
Speaker 1: How do they get you? It's boxing boxing, They're punch in the face through heterop What.
Speaker 11: Who knew?
Speaker 3: Andrew Hayes unbelievable. So there you go.
Speaker 4: There is someone out there walking around South Australia today oblivious to the fact that there are one hundred and thirty million, one hundred and fifty million dollars richer.
Speaker 1: Or they know and not telling anyone, and they want to keep it a secret. Do you have the option? And this is a question with that note, so people probably don't know the answer this. Do you have the option of keeping it anonymous?
Speaker 3: One hundred percent? Yeah, I do that.
Speaker 4: I think in the US they do the big song and dance and take the photos and stuff.
Speaker 3: But you don't have to hear. You don't have to.
Speaker 4: You can just say a woman from South Australia, he's the winner for the.
Speaker 1: Most and then it wouldn't be long until your friends picked up, because you'd certainly throw it some signs when you're.
Speaker 4: She was driving a hole in an astra and now she's in a cane push.
Speaker 3: What happened to Julie?
Speaker 1: I got a promotion at work? Did you okay? That'd be interesting?
Speaker 3: Did you alright?
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen, Give us a call?
Speaker 5: Did you win the lottery last night?
Speaker 1: Did you win one hundred and fifty million dollars? Go on, give us a call.
Speaker 3: You can remain anonymous. Now, it's fine, it's so fine.
Speaker 5: You run out, you well,