Speaker 1: Stephen right on five double a breakback. It's a bit up feat for I think the rowing household this morning. I imagine it's probably the house in morning, because I'll turn it down a little bit. Stephen, good morning to.
Speaker 2: You, real good morning. What a sam for Grand Final. I think that was as good a quality game, as fiercely fought as I can remember. And look full credit to the Tigers, you know, coming from the elimination final. In that third quarter, we were when I say we Nord twenty five points up. I had the slippers on. I was smoking the big Cubans. And then enter right of stage a bloke with the name of Liam McBean seven straight Jackody medalist. Good night Nord. What a game.
Speaker 3: I gotta say, Rowie. When you got those three goals at the end of the second quarter, it just looked like you were really putting the foot down. But Mail, that's second half by the Bays. It was a stunning comeback and as he said, how reckon you guys. I know you can go back and isolate individual moments. I was convinced one of your fours at his head taken off with about forty seconds to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, lo he got caught without it throwing at the field. I was screaming at the top of my lungs and the umpire went play on, flapped his little wing in the first quarter that blake would have been reported. That's how tiggy touch would they were, and then they let the whistle go on. The last year that was look the better team in the end. Their fight that last half was unbelievable. The Tigers. I've got a broken heart, but it is what it is. Thirty five thousand fans plus it was a high quality game. This is me because you know, I have no class. I hope David Kosh sat and watched that and got a little bit of a perspective. How good, totally.
Speaker 3: Totally just saying thirty five thousand people the standard. Believe any s ANFL cynic should watch that because the actual standard of the football was incredibly high. They all lifted the for the extra year.
Speaker 1: But basically our chat with him last week, ROWI I don't think Cosh he's ever going to mention the sandfil ever again. No, I think he's I think that word's been deleted from his vocabulary.
Speaker 2: Oh well, but that's okay, that's okay if you think the VFL is better next year, go goshy, I'll drive you a border town an actual fact, I'll drive the whole team of the bus. I'll be the bus driver.
Speaker 3: What's funny, isn't it? Because you can't have it both ways. You can't keep correct going on about how you want to wear the prison bars and then turn around and say the essaying the fills a joke.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's part that because I'll get sued in the end.
Speaker 3: You're getting sued on this one.
Speaker 2: I'll say something that I'll regret, and I've got to be a bit more professional. Koshi even Tobby that how's that from him? Port in the end lacked the class across the ground to get over Sydney, and they didn't bring the same intensity as the Hawthorne game. I had to look at the tackles at the only forty eight. They only got themselves to blame long bombing into the Ford. What were they thinking? Anyway? Ken's fourth premium loss. I guess that jigsaw puzzle still needs to be built. Good luck to him. But they've got some tough calls and I hope they make the right one. On Bokey, what a lad? What a career, what a game. I hope it's his call and I reckon we'll find out a bit more about that today, guys.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll look forward to that, And I did the sports show, you and Timmy G breaking moving to offseason made in the AFL now for the local clubs. Steven Row and Timmy G back a little bit later