Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Men, Jason Lauren, start your morning the right.
Speaker 3: Away, be great day.
Speaker 4: This is Jason Lauren on Melbourne's Nogel one hundred black black.
Speaker 2: Back.
Speaker 5: Well, good morning.
Speaker 2: Melbourne, Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Morning plenty.
Speaker 2: Want a day to be alive, Lauren.
Speaker 5: What a day to be live?
Speaker 2: Morning? Jason's back, funny buggers.
Speaker 5: Yesterday we had a caller actually that wasn't us that you were replaced with a duck. I actually had nothing to do with that, so well done. Whoever did that.
Speaker 2: We asked Melbourne, what should we do in Jason's absence.
Speaker 5: Had a day off yesterday, and they said replace you with a.
Speaker 2: Duck, which which made a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: Actually for years, but apparently it's frowned upon for years. Lauren has said a monkey could do my job, and I've tried to get the zoo to bring a monkey in to see.
Speaker 5: If you comparitive. We can't do that.
Speaker 4: We don't know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we do know that, mate.
Speaker 4: If dolphins are still flipping on the Gold Coast put.
Speaker 5: On, they haven't shut that stuff down.
Speaker 4: I think they're still flipping. Yeah, they're still flipping.
Speaker 2: I think they don't do the thing with it.
Speaker 5: I thought they freed all the willies.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, the willies are like back in the ocean. But the dolphins. People are still surfing dolphins at seawell. So why can't we get a monkey handle?
Speaker 5: It's not monkeys, maybe more protected.
Speaker 4: It's not fair. I missed you guys yesterday.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: We missed you too, Jays, thank you for covering the show. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: We had no Jase, we had no Brodie.
Speaker 2: I know executive producer hands on deck.
Speaker 4: He is back today. Hey, congratulations on the port.
Speaker 6: When wasn't it It was one of the most incredible moments of my life.
Speaker 5: I would have been so excited.
Speaker 4: Well, I send him a message on Saturday, going welfare, checking you alive, and except one back, going, oh it's pretty inappropriate things last night?
Speaker 5: How did you celebrate? What did you do? Talk us through it?
Speaker 6: Well, we were at the pub and it's obviously started off well for us, and so I was trying to be humble at this point. But then Hawthorne started to come back, and that's when it kind of turned for me. And I was the only Port supporter in the pub, and then I was making it pretty unpleasant for every other person that was dining there.
Speaker 5: So it was a real wave of emotions for you.
Speaker 6: It was. And then I was just cursing and just yelling things at the TV and people around me that were talking about the football, but not positively about Port Adelaide.
Speaker 5: So can you ever go back to that pub?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? Not what pub the London?
Speaker 2: Who would have thought that you'd be the only Port Adelaide supporter in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. If you are not welcome back to the London, you've gone rock bottom because you know, normally can get anyone can get in at the London. If Billy's saying you're you're not welcome there, mate, he's the ultimate publican.
Speaker 7: That's a footy pub. You'll be allowed back. Yeah, that behaviors acceptable during forty finals. I him in from well done, well done, big weekend the head. Try and keep a lid on it. Oh yes, yeah, we keeping a lid on it.
Speaker 2: Are you road tripping?
Speaker 6: I'm not sure because I've got tickets to the game, but flights are a thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: A thousand dollars. Yeah, that's taking the piss seriously.
Speaker 5: We tried to get you tickets and we got you tickets.
Speaker 4: No you did not.
Speaker 5: And then we called your wife and she said, he's already got tickets.
Speaker 4: No you did not. We gave it.
Speaker 6: I've got to stretch my legs out and everything.
Speaker 7: We were surprising you with flights and tickets, but she said you already had them.
Speaker 5: I didn't know you didn't have your flights, but we counted. Yeah, we thought you already had them. So you got to sort about yourself now.
Speaker 6: A thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: I think what you mean is thanks, guys, it's the thought it counts.
Speaker 6: That was really nice of you. You owe me too.
Speaker 5: If they make it to the Grand Final.
Speaker 4: Just a little joy flight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll pay for you.
Speaker 4: Over the old mystery what you could get.
Speaker 2: They always ended up in one system, They really did, didn't they.
Speaker 4: You'd rock up at the airport, I wonder where I'm going.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't mind a little trip to Tazzy this time of year, it's beautiful in the winter.
Speaker 4: You'd get to the airport and just look up, and then you'd find.
Speaker 5: Out I went around home.
Speaker 4: Ago, I want on the plane, you know what I mean? Like, this is where we're going.
Speaker 5: A mystery flight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what they did in New Zealand during COVID. You know how they put people in lockdown As you're flying back into New Zealand. That's when the pilot would tell you which city you're going to. You wouldn't know which city you're going to be in lockdown.
Speaker 2: Then you just have to drive to your destination.
Speaker 4: They'll get your back some of the way. Oh my goodness, some big keywi in a van. Hey, bro, you'll take you home.
Speaker 5: I had a huge show today, Jays.
Speaker 4: How are you feeling me?
Speaker 5: I'm a bit crook then crooked for a couple of days.
Speaker 4: Hen's party.
Speaker 7: No, I'm just sick Black half of Melbourne. I think I wasn't a Hen's party, but I'm sick like I'm sick. Rundown going into it.
Speaker 4: Email out over the weekend. The school is infested with everything. There's a whole list.
Speaker 5: See I already had COVID four, so it ate that. So that's good. Them just changing weather.
Speaker 2: All the seasons of change, seasons.
Speaker 5: Of change, you know that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, coming up this morning, Olivia Rego Guts World Tour. We have tickets to go, and I'm talking a truckload of tickets. When you hear Olivia. That's when you ring us. Not only that talking about free stuff. Yeah, we gave all those tickets away yesterday.
Speaker 2: You're not away. We meant how many were meant.
Speaker 4: To give away two doubles? How many?
Speaker 5: But we got hate still I don't know quite a few. We had a great date. It was like Christmas for us, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: We were like Oprah, This wouldn't happen if he was here.
Speaker 5: You get a ticket, You get it to get you want to take it? You got a ticket?
Speaker 4: How many did you give a work?
Speaker 5: Still got more? Don't worry?
Speaker 2: What else do?
Speaker 4: We got one single ticket to Olivia Rodrigo this morning. Not only that. Af L Grand Final Breakfast are sold out as well.
Speaker 7: I think we've still got some of those left. But we did give quite a few away. You want a ticket, You got a ticket.
Speaker 4: We were very charitable. Five hundred dollars thanks to Bedched.
Speaker 7: We gave that away. There's another five hundred today. All you got to do is listen out for our.
Speaker 5: Alarm our wake up alarm.
Speaker 4: You got there, jays, yep, We've got the wake up alarm when you hear this, and we will play it between now and seven am. This morning. When you hear.
Speaker 5: This, when you hear that, give us a call on thirteen, twenty four ten and you could be winning five hundred dollars thanks to bed sheched. And then on Friday someone's getting gett an upgrade to a thirteen and a half thousand dollar mattress. How good.
Speaker 4: So it was the everything must go so yesterday.
Speaker 7: Everything we tried to give you away too, but no one. There were no takers.
Speaker 4: I sent Clinton message yesterday and you just say, hey, thanks for covering me today. His reply was, no worries, it's what if for trouble.
Speaker 5: We had a full deep brief as to why you said traval and trouble.
Speaker 2: We said, we have discussion on the air.
Speaker 5: What do you go into autopilot when you say what if?
Speaker 2: It's easy for it's trying to be.
Speaker 4: A bit more posh. Got a friend of mine He's called Chantell and she goes, no it chantell Darling.
Speaker 5: Oh really, always is it Chantell Darling? It's always chant Darling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you has Chantell? What time it is? Chantell Darling? Oh I'm like, okay, sorry Chantell.
Speaker 5: You Chantelle's scare me a bit. All the have been quite sassy oh this one sassy shrom Tel not shan Tell.
Speaker 4: No, I love it a bit.
Speaker 2: Shanny Yah Chancey used to work with.
Speaker 4: Her on the Hot thirty. Her name was Mama Jugs.
Speaker 2: I remember JUG's got a real night.
Speaker 5: Shan't tell you that if your nickname is Mama Jokes.
Speaker 2: I don't remember Jugs.
Speaker 5: They don't go hand in hand. Shomp Tell Darling and Mama Jougs.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's Persona's batman, Bruce Wayne.
Speaker 2: So what's Mama Joug's doing these days?
Speaker 5: I think it's an alter ego.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sweaking for juicing?
Speaker 2: Is she?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Mama Jug?
Speaker 2: You radio people, do you know what, Clint?
Speaker 7: I'm so glad when you and I started in radio they never gave us one of those dicky nicknames that they give people on radio, like you a lab rat. Imagine if when they were started they were like, okay, you're sewer rat and your bunny.
Speaker 4: Hops you scream rat.
Speaker 5: You imagine they were like, Okay, this is what we're nicknaming you.
Speaker 4: Why now we're just do it with the team like Brodie's.
Speaker 5: It's Bugsy and Summer. No one goes. She used to go by their normal name.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I almost found myself, Lauren how Vanilla. I almost found myself doing breakfast in Narah part of the Bacon Boys.
Speaker 2: Yea, Bacon boys.
Speaker 5: Who are the bacon Are you going to be called the bab well your pig farmers or something?
Speaker 4: I just thought there were two boys Bacon's breakfast. Let's calm the ac and boys.
Speaker 5: You see why?
Speaker 7: Who are the brains trust sitting around your boardrooms going what are we going to call this breakfast?
Speaker 4: So? Who do you reckon?
Speaker 5: Actually know a few of them? All right, there's none around you though.
Speaker 2: We're very boring normal station and we've.
Speaker 5: Got Tim Rickey and Joel all the other stations. It was called their real names. I've been here for a while, just realized that, Thank god, you.
Speaker 4: Know what, Shute would be happy if you want to take her mother jokes.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: It's just going thirteen past six. We're in a huge show coming up, including we are going to be chatting with Mel Tresina.
Speaker 6: Yes, normal name, normal name.
Speaker 2: Normal name, Mel who does days here in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Mel who does days here at Nova has just been announced as the new host of Big Brother.
Speaker 2: I know Gretel two, it's coming.
Speaker 5: Sonya had a hun too, did you?
Speaker 2: It was terrible Channel seven it was all pre recording.
Speaker 7: Sonya Kruger hosted every show Channel seven Dancing Star. She's on Monday to Sunday.
Speaker 4: The voice is the voice. Yep, she did it all but Big Brothers coming back to Channel ten. All live shows as well.
Speaker 5: Like the old day.
Speaker 4: I used to work with the Big brother contestants, the one that was involved in the.
Speaker 5: Old Turkey incident of a Turkey slap.
Speaker 4: Yes, I noticed they missed that actually on the promo Channel ten put out there like big iconic moments and they took.
Speaker 5: That out Sarah Marie with the bum flap Merlin not saying anything. What was it called the bum danum d Remember that it is Quick Melbourne thirteen. Who wants to do.
Speaker 4: Thanks to our mates and bed Shed. We've got to Cheeky five and a bucks up for grabs right now. Our way of saying thank you for listening to the show nice and early every day this week before seven o'clock will off late to Cheeky five hundred dollars. And then on Friday we'll upgrade one of our winners and how's this We're going to hook them up with a new bed, set up a mattress worth over thirteen and a half grand.
Speaker 7: Now that temper pro adapt medium queen bed and I know you don't want to say it, keep calling it a temper a bit.
Speaker 5: I saw you stand over.
Speaker 2: That's still lovely crispy.
Speaker 4: They've put temper, but I'm sure it's tempura. Everything is better with that.
Speaker 7: We've got five hundred dollars to give someone who heard the alarm going off before.
Speaker 5: Tiffany and Manda, good morning. Hello, what's a big situation. You're in a racing car bed, you're in bunk bes.
Speaker 8: No, I am just Smooth's house with my partner and our master bedroom is really small, so we're currently sleeping on our king size mattress on the floor with the kings with a queen size face. Ready for a mattress that university.
Speaker 4: Wow, so you're roll off the edges. Well, look, five of the bucks come on your way and you're in the running for the ultimate upgrade on Friday.
Speaker 8: Okay, amazing, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: No dramas, no problems to bed Shed's mid season clearances on right now, up to fifty percent off everything bed Shed. No one's better in the bedroom coming up next, was.
Speaker 5: He did anyone see the Emmys?
Speaker 4: Oh? I did pieces.
Speaker 7: I love her so much. Who made a beautiful Yeah, she played Princess Diana. She's stunning. She made a magnificent speech. And someone got the dreaded wind up music in their speech at the most inappropriate of times.
Speaker 2: Wander up.
Speaker 5: There, she goes, Hey, guys, did anyone see, watch, or read about the Emmys yesterday?
Speaker 4: I did shoot you a funny little clip that I liked someone that they were doing on the red carpet. They were getting people, celebrities to sign really old school pr photos of themselves. Oh that's good, like photo shoots, because let's be honest, we've all done some absolute shockets. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's a great city, isn't it. You see one of them? Oh yeah, so that was on the red carpet. What about inside? How did the Levies go? Well?
Speaker 5: Okay, Baby Reindeer, that game the Nightmares?
Speaker 2: It did?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Was this the Stalker one?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 5: Well they won four Emmys. Richard gad took out the Best Lead Actor awards because also in that he's the actual guy that it's about. So he's the actor in it, but it's a story about something that happened to him and his speaks was really amazing because he was saying, like, years ago, when I was going through all of this, I never thought I was going to come out the other side and look at me. Now, I'm winning Emmy Awards for telling my stories. One of my favorites Elizabeth de Becky. Now she plays Princess Diana in The Crown.
Speaker 2: She's a Melbourne girl, Lauren, She's like us. She's from Glen waver.
Speaker 7: Three one fives since and I both went to school in glmo Ovy.
Speaker 4: I know. But she's at the Emmys.
Speaker 2: Well we're talking about Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Yep, yeah, yep.
Speaker 5: She is stunning. I love Elizabeth de Becky. So she played Princess Diana in The Crown. She made a real eloquent, beautiful speech.
Speaker 10: Playing this part based on this unparalleled, incredible human being has been my great privilege.
Speaker 5: It has been a gift.
Speaker 11: Thank you so very much.
Speaker 4: See listening to the way she speaks and then listening to the way you guys speak. I do have questions about you coming from the same suburb through.
Speaker 5: One to five, I swear all the big stars.
Speaker 4: Are from Was there a better part of Glenmoverley in a rougher part or was just glomoverly?
Speaker 5: I mean we went to difference.
Speaker 2: Do you think she used to hanging out at glen Wavey train station?
Speaker 5: I wonder if my old boyfriend's name is still engraved in the new concrete there.
Speaker 4: What was his name?
Speaker 2: None of your business, Ted Warren. I did some of my best work at that train stays.
Speaker 5: Did I? So did I? I reckon we cross paths? Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely good tonight.
Speaker 5: I caught the same bus before we're friends and the same train before for friends.
Speaker 4: You reckon could have been history. You just don't remember now. I's a bit older.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you do like.
Speaker 5: I sure do?
Speaker 4: And Clint you like him with the heartbeat. So there is a chance.
Speaker 5: How old's Elizabeth to Becky? Where does she sit in the pecking order of our she was in my class? I don't know, Sandy, I certainly don't have history with Elizabeth to Becky on the bus, but you might please find her age. Have a guess, I reckon, she's thirty four?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 5: Can she's younger than me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Come still, she's born in nineteen ninety, so what does that make it.
Speaker 5: Thirty four?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You shouldn't have there anyway.
Speaker 7: There was also a sort of unfortunate moment when John Oliver was making his Space speech and he won Best Variety Series for last Week Tonight, and in the middle of his speech he started thinking his dog, and they gave him the wind up music.
Speaker 5: But the reason he was thinking his dog was because his dog had just passed away.
Speaker 12: I always want to think, it's gonna be very silly, odd dog. We had the most fantastic dog, and she was and she got us through a pandemic. She was with us for the two pregnancies and perfect choice of music. We have to say goodbye to.
Speaker 4: Her, and.
Speaker 12: It is I would guess I want to. This isn't just for her, this for all dogs. All dogs. You're all very good girls. You're very good boys. You all deserve a tricks play me off now.
Speaker 5: Thanks so much so that actually.
Speaker 4: Stopped the He knew what he was doing. He's good.
Speaker 5: They stopped the music.
Speaker 7: He yelled out, f you in the middle of that speech, which we backed out there, but yeah, they stopped the music and letting Patriot to saying goodbye to his.
Speaker 4: Imagine some poor sound guy in the booth and he's he's thinking the dog. They want to wrap up now the wrap up music is the best.
Speaker 2: How down fat it down? How long do they normally get I think they're told, yeah.
Speaker 4: You know what, the oscar, that's your moment.
Speaker 5: I think that depending on the award, you should get more time.
Speaker 4: Best Cinematographer, Yeah, like best lighting in an action movie's second cheers for the support thanks to moment by the music.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, anyway, I love the lead.
Speaker 2: Actor, Elite actor. You get a couple of mints, but also.
Speaker 5: Sometimes won four other awards, and then you hear the same Remember.
Speaker 2: When I doesn't need a long speech, lifetime achievement, we know what you've done.
Speaker 4: Just remember the Radio Awards.
Speaker 5: Tribute to you?
Speaker 4: Remember the first radio Awards I took you guys in the lifetime achievement or still speaking?
Speaker 5: Who won that? I don't even remember.
Speaker 4: What price he'd been like this guy up in North Queens and been on the air for years.
Speaker 5: I don't even remember that speech.
Speaker 2: But I might have left then, No you didn't.
Speaker 4: You came back and I'm still going because I remember you were like, he's still going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well I was new to the industry. I didn't the end of that.
Speaker 2: We got.
Speaker 7: We thought was our first and last one. It is just so we have to go this year.
Speaker 4: We do. Indeed, we're going to see the enterprising speech. Oh look at the time, should we get a little.
Speaker 2: Speaking of news jays, this one has just come across my desk.
Speaker 5: What's happened?
Speaker 2: Let me take you to Ballarat if i can. There's been a road incident which is now in court. A driver from Wendouree, which is a suburb on the outskirts of Ballarat, has been seen kissing and having oral sex with his passenger on a stretch of the Western Freeway while still driving.
Speaker 4: The camera get him?
Speaker 2: Did the camera get them? Hang on, Jase, did the camera get them? They were spotted by a police helicopter.
Speaker 5: Way hang on who was driving?
Speaker 2: So the car was allegedly speeding alerted police to the.
Speaker 4: On in the car goings on, he's excited, stretched his feet.
Speaker 5: He's driving and he was driving.
Speaker 2: Allegedly and she was.
Speaker 7: Not driving, not driving, No, he wasn't driving and not looking up lind screen anyway.
Speaker 2: Police kissing and having was well speeding at court has heard that's.
Speaker 5: You can't be doing that. That's a hard note.
Speaker 2: Well, it certainly was a hard note.
Speaker 5: That's a hard No, that's reckless.
Speaker 4: The speeding part's dangerous.
Speaker 5: No, you can't be doing that, can't be doing that on the roads.
Speaker 4: What about in the park situation?
Speaker 5: How did a helicopter spot them? Were they in a convertible?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 4: I think if you.
Speaker 2: Look through the winds Chevy chase in the National lampourns.
Speaker 5: They have been going very fast to alert a helicopter.
Speaker 2: Wow, exactly.
Speaker 4: They've obviously dispatched the chopper. The choppers use it because some of those cameras on the helicopter run real.
Speaker 5: Very serious when there's like serious police chases, aren't.
Speaker 4: They who looking for cars out of control of the choppers up there? They'll just h accepted it.
Speaker 2: He was caught unlicensed and in possession of a flick knife.
Speaker 4: Wow. And she was in possession like a hunting knife something else. Yeah, yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 5: There's many things going wrong in that person.
Speaker 4: Yes, you ever gotten friskin a car?
Speaker 5: Didn't we talk about this last week?
Speaker 4: Did we? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Short memories? You two go on. Have you ever got friskinner car? I don't actually want to know about your getting friskin a car?
Speaker 4: Have you got any action on the road? No, not on the no parked park car? Yeah, yeah, where are not in your hatchback?
Speaker 5: Surely were you on your own?
Speaker 4: You can't be doing that on your own, mate.
Speaker 5: Go home.
Speaker 2: No, we we get into a into an uber to get to the let me finish the story. Jumped in an uber to get the car because you've both been drinking, and then got to the car and thought we can't drive because it's been drinking.
Speaker 5: But we're here now.
Speaker 2: But we're here now and the car was parked at a train station.
Speaker 4: Now to do?
Speaker 7: Hang on, have a throw down, and then get on the V line home.
Speaker 2: We've got slept in the car until we were sober enough the next morning to drive on home.
Speaker 4: Question.
Speaker 5: People would have thought you were gassing yourself in there to.
Speaker 4: Go another round the next morning.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I can well light of day. Oh my memory.
Speaker 5: You mentioned did you ever see her again?
Speaker 2: Do you know? The funny thing? This is rome When I when I work up the next morning, I sort of looked out the window to see where the CCTV cameras were because I was like.
Speaker 5: Working on Channel nine news at this point.
Speaker 4: No, Lauren, of course haven't been around that long since he was seventeen. Can you imagine the scene would have been like Titanic with the hair the handprint on the.
Speaker 5: Channel nine publicity would have had on their.
Speaker 2: Hand would have got swept under.
Speaker 7: The morning commuters rock up to go to work and in their cars and pull up next to you.
Speaker 4: I can't remember cart there overnight. I would have laughed if your wheel clamped as well. Imagine if they told.
Speaker 2: You I remember the car.
Speaker 5: Actually, what was the car?
Speaker 2: It was a blue Mazda hatchback.
Speaker 5: Hatchback.
Speaker 2: Plenty of rooms for.
Speaker 4: Anyone who was swinging at a blue Masda hatchback the last couple of years might have might have been stand away, Hey it ain't twenty four to ten, have you gotten some action in a car? Where were you in Melbourne? Part driving whatever? Train station?
Speaker 5: They're just not practical, No no, but.
Speaker 4: Sometimes if that's all you've got available, then that's all you've got available. Some of us aren't running off to the hotel. You don't want to go to a hotel all the time. It takes like twenty minutes to check in. They could change their mind. Twenty four to ten, have you got an action in a car? Melbourne? Losa? We were allowed to talk about the text message you received yesterday which absolutely sent you.
Speaker 5: Which text message was it?
Speaker 2: Would it happen to have been one that I sent her?
Speaker 4: Yes, it would have been Clint.
Speaker 2: She was outraged. Almost ended our friendship.
Speaker 4: I think we need to dive.
Speaker 5: Into do you think it was going to end our friendship?
Speaker 7: All I will say is about two hundred people contacted me afterwards.
Speaker 5: It was a text disappointed. I was disappointed. But you know what.
Speaker 7: You came in this morning and you told me you've rectified as a redemption story.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll get to that just after seven. At the moment, though, we are asking on thirteen twenty four ten, have you got action in a car.
Speaker 2: Distil stems from a bloke from Ballarat who was caught by a police helicopter kissing and having oral intercourse with a young lady.
Speaker 4: What sort of fine do you get to that it's before the court, Laurence, so oh no, don't tell me, judge. Judy's going to play the footage in court. That'll be awkward surely.
Speaker 5: With mum and dad watching. No, no, Mum and dad. I don't want yours my support person for this one.
Speaker 2: I'll be fine day thirteen, twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Have you got an action on four wheels? Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 5: Elesia from Johnny Brook. Good morning. What happened when you went on a road trip?
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, I love you guys, Welcome back to cheers.
Speaker 4: Mate.
Speaker 10: We were on a road trip.
Speaker 8: My partner was driving, and we was just I was feeling a bit interest. Decided to give him a.
Speaker 5: Treat like he was driving while he was driving, a treat, a little treat.
Speaker 7: And he didn't accidentally hit the accelerated speed and.
Speaker 5: Get it over like that.
Speaker 8: No, he he concentrated, very very very well.
Speaker 4: I'll be honest. If my wife, what were you like with my wife said I've got a trick for you, I'd be thinking she bought snakes at the server.
Speaker 7: Treat doesn't really make me randy when you're just sitting in nothing else to do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's right, And it was the excitement on holiday.
Speaker 4: You're going to watch for the overpasses though, you know what I mean, like the bridges that go over If anybody.
Speaker 2: Those phone cameras now, yeah they do. You know you don't want to be snapped by one of them.
Speaker 5: Now, so a lot of people are coming undone from those.
Speaker 4: Cameras have always said, don't put your face in the photo. Let's go to Chantel or Chantel on thirteen twenty four to.
Speaker 2: Tell you a Shante or a Chantelman.
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 8: A little bit of a solo story hit with this.
Speaker 13: Where were you long road trips back from Adelaide, driving back into Melbourne, coming in on the freeway.
Speaker 4: That much detail, right? A peak out? Was a peak out?
Speaker 5: Oh it was?
Speaker 13: It was late afternoon, it was probably around five, So there's traffic.
Speaker 8: The traffic.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna guess you drive an auto.
Speaker 7: Yeah? And what put you in the mood? Was it a song you heard on the radio to see a handsome rooster getting.
Speaker 4: Out of Adelaide?
Speaker 14: Oh lovely?
Speaker 2: You know sometimes we hit that time of the month where you just free lane a little bit, Randy and I just hit.
Speaker 5: You at five o'clock in the car driving on from Adelaide.
Speaker 4: You just never know where you're going to be.
Speaker 5: Chantelle Darling, good for you.
Speaker 4: Laurence looks so uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: I don't know what question I could give.
Speaker 4: It's better than I spy.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm a big fan of I spy.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm stumped, Stacy. Good morning Stace. What happened to you?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 13: I want to press this was many years ago when my partner and I were nineteen and childless. So we were coming back from the football. It was popular ten or eleven o'clock at night from the g and he was driving and I may have given him a little treat as well. It was yeah, from the g. Yeah, we were driving from the football.
Speaker 4: Did you win that.
Speaker 12: We did?
Speaker 9: Can?
Speaker 2: I think ten?
Speaker 4: We were both a little bit two wins.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you said it's when you were childless, you know, the kids in the baby seat.
Speaker 4: That's just reminded me of something. What I mean, many many years ago. I don't think to.
Speaker 5: Cut him off. You can't even look.
Speaker 4: I hooked up with a girl and we went to her car and I I hit my head on a car seat and I was like, why is there a car seat? And you can't I didn't realize she had a kid. Obviously the kid wasn't in the car seat. That'll be wrong.
Speaker 2: Is it a booster seat or is it a was like no, no, no, not the capsule.
Speaker 4: It was like a obviously we have a toddler.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, we don't capsule a bid capture.
Speaker 4: That's a bit fresh. They shouldn't be happy, especially if it's a clip out one.
Speaker 5: I'm staying right out of this one.
Speaker 4: I will point out it's a it's been all female callers so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go to anonymous Randy.
Speaker 4: No, this is always fun interact Darling. What happened with you?
Speaker 10: Morning?
Speaker 4: Oh? Okay, morning, what's your story?
Speaker 10: Many moons ago, living in Melbourne, going on the country side and picking up the girlfriend to go camping, and called in said hi to her mother and father. We helped the car. We're going camping, And on the way out, she says, have you ever received wild And no, I haven't. And one thing led to another. Anyway, I was turning the pages and she was doing whatever, and yeah, whatever, So I had a great weekend camping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so continued, Should we just fill in the gap set whatever?
Speaker 5: I actually don't know what he was talking.
Speaker 4: He was reading the paper, turning the page, and she was and then whatever, whatever, you know, whatever. Oh, there's more to the story.
Speaker 10: There's more. Okay, there's a bit of a twist of the story. So we've had a great weekend camping and we called back to a country town mom and dad has and we call in, and as we walk in, her mother and father starts hailing abuse. Now, what's going on here? Then all of a sudden, the mother starts mimicking me, and then her daughter. So what's happened? As her daughter has length over giving, she's blinked on the last dold number on a mobile phone. Mother and father heard the whole conversation.
Speaker 5: Well, mom and dad should have hung up.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, that's your mom, I would.
Speaker 4: Start, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 7: We are going to Paris, Jason, I want to talk to Emily in Paris now. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If you love it, if you hate it. I feel like everyone is talking about it. So the final season, this is Lily Collins. Were not the final season. The most recent season is Lily Collins.
Speaker 4: Phill Collins touch.
Speaker 2: That's right, Jays, it is my not so secret obsession. Really so Clinton loves I was a Gossip Girl fan back in the day.
Speaker 5: Easy watch.
Speaker 2: You can devour all four seasons in a sitting.
Speaker 4: Give give me headline. It wraps up the show.
Speaker 7: Emily in Paris is a American pr girl who gets job moves to Paris, and it's how her love life, her romance is, her career unfolds, many twists and turns.
Speaker 4: Gossip Girl meets Devil West Brother kind of gotcha?
Speaker 7: Kind of So season four and why do people why do people like Netflix do this? They drop the first half of the season and the episodes are what like forty minutes, So everyone watched the first half of the season in like one season will.
Speaker 4: Give you four episode, yeah, because they hook.
Speaker 7: You in, but then you have to wait five weeks to get that's another four because no one's sitting down on a Wednesday night going, let's watch one episode and then watch the next episode next Wednesday and then watch the next one.
Speaker 5: We used to everyone bewind doctors.
Speaker 7: So I think it was like when did it drop? Maybe like the fifteenth It was only recently the second part of the season. Yeah, I needed to vent when I finished it, and I sent Clinton text saying I'm.
Speaker 2: Not happy because you assume that i'd be watching.
Speaker 5: Kind of ending was that? And don't turn off if you haven't seen it, and I promise I won't spoil it.
Speaker 4: Question question, I don't want to spoil it, but and I only answer this if you won't spoil it, but is it an ending that wraps up the show or the show's coming back.
Speaker 5: It's one of the greatest talks of all So it's coming back. It's got to. But the problem is it's not going to be for like another eighteen months.
Speaker 2: They've left you on it as a man who appreciates a good hook, Jason, Yeah, you would love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, it's a big take. I do find that frustrating.
Speaker 5: But many things in this season. First of all, can we talk about.
Speaker 2: Quickly say I've caught up?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: Caught up? So he finally finished it last time because.
Speaker 2: I Lauren text me and she got angry with me, and I stayed up till eleven o'clock last night. Serious back to back to back to back episode?
Speaker 4: How many? How many?
Speaker 8: One?
Speaker 9: Not?
Speaker 5: I devoured You're up to the Christmas episode before?
Speaker 4: So was it was three hours back to back of him? Question? Is your sister still living with you? She's early twenties, but.
Speaker 2: She like she need to sleep in bed?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Was she like you need to grow up? You're my older brother.
Speaker 5: It's so good.
Speaker 7: Forty So there's this one hot chef, Gabrielle, who's progressively got less and less?
Speaker 5: Hasn't he just what has he done today?
Speaker 2: Gone downhill? All of a sudden he was season one.
Speaker 5: I was like, what team Gabrielle Like, I'm in love with Gabrielle and now I'm like, Gabrielle, Lauren, you're a loser.
Speaker 2: What's he done to the hair?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 4: Did he have dreads?
Speaker 5: And Alfie turning out Alfie? Why is Alfie just all of a sudden back b Brav B well done, Brav.
Speaker 4: I think I think I'm.
Speaker 7: And asked for Sylvie. Well, she's got more boyfriends and hot dinners.
Speaker 4: It's Sylvie been with Alfie the chef.
Speaker 5: Gabrielle's the chef. Alfie was in the early season.
Speaker 4: Alfie was Emily in the French class right, So she's been with Alfie, but she hasn't been with Gabe the chef.
Speaker 5: You know, she was with Gabrielle ship, but Gabrielle the chef, she can go write her out now.
Speaker 2: Camie is a waste of space, you know what. She's a trainer, get out of my life.
Speaker 5: We talk about her ski outfits though she sup once she gave him.
Speaker 4: Has cam been with Alfie the chef?
Speaker 2: Alfie Camie has been with Gabrielle with the ship Haut. But there's a bit of a triangle going on with the ship. There was and now there's a don't say it, don't ruin the ending. Not ruined endings. I say, there's you love.
Speaker 4: No, no, that's the one in the ending. What are you doing?
Speaker 5: There's new love for someone someone?
Speaker 4: Is it the chef because that's the only character.
Speaker 5: I know, Gabrielle. Gabrielle's really chef the Englishman.
Speaker 2: Gabriel's put just for men in his hair.
Speaker 7: Gabriel you know what, he looks like He's put the cooking oil in his hair and brushed it forward, like he's in.
Speaker 5: Dumb and dumber Anyway, Who's Emily, She's in Paris broke.
Speaker 4: But issue, well, it makes sense to me.
Speaker 5: If you know, you know, you're gonna have to watch it.
Speaker 4: Trust me, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Introducing our next guest.
Speaker 1: There one of the rare cases in the music industry where a drummer is actually capable of holding a churn too. It's rare, like a golden unicorner double rainbow. Yes, now that icon calling what nothing?
Speaker 10: Let Joe lose on?
Speaker 2: Please rocking in the studio.
Speaker 5: Jeez up, good morning. Hey you're back in Australia, back in Melbourne for fashion week if you don't mind, Is there anything you can't do? Yeah, I've been been, you know, traveling around a bit.
Speaker 11: It's good to be home in Melbourne and yet it's very exciting to be announced as the ambassador for Melbourne Fashion Week.
Speaker 5: Do you see yourself as a bit of a fashion stuff or were you surprised when you were asked to be the face of fashion Week?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 11: You know what, Like, when I think about it, I'm obviously married to someone who's very fashion forward, so I've never thought of myself as being like a super fashion person. But you know, when it comes to fashion, it's how you express yourself, and I've always expressed myself in such an individual way ever since I was really young. So I may not know, you know, a prior of person from a Gucci person.
Speaker 5: I definitely.
Speaker 11: I love expressing my health and expressing my gender identity, and you know who I am from a very young age, so fashion has always been something that's been really unique and special to me.
Speaker 5: Well, he takes that more wardrobe space between you and Kroshelle.
Speaker 11: Definitely Krishelle, We've actually had to build build me a wholebecause because none of my clothes could fit in your wardrobe.
Speaker 2: Her wardrobe. Yeah, I like that. Hey, will you try to kill two birds with one stone? You got fashion Week, but also in September? Will you maybe thinking Collingwood might be playing in September.
Speaker 5: Look, I do have a.
Speaker 11: Little meeting with my team every year and we block out the last weekend of September just in case.
Speaker 5: What I you know, you know, we've got a little bit of work to do. You know, we went through a couple of injuries.
Speaker 11: You know, there's some stuff going on. But I'm very you know, if we made the finals, I reckon we have had a good crack. We unfortunately just missed out by points. But you know, next season, the team will week gather. I was just with Darcy Moore yesterday, so you know we'll be back at it next season.
Speaker 5: Great blow. Darcy Moore, he is.
Speaker 11: He's a good maid of mine and he's a bit of a fashion guy himself.
Speaker 5: Is he involved in fashion Week or are you guys talking footy or fashion? Well we talk a little bit of everything.
Speaker 11: Mean Darce, you know it's his off season so you know, hopefully he'll be he'll be in town for fashion week or you know, like all the footy players, they seem to go to Europe.
Speaker 5: Get into trouble, off away from Australia, run along, get out of here.
Speaker 2: Hey gee, what do what do you like as a as a footy tragic?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 2: What do you like in the stands? Are you a bit like do you have a bit of lip? Oh? Yeah, yeah, c g what do you like?
Speaker 11: I get a bit lippy, you know, obviously, you know, if someone doesn't call ball, I'll be absolutely yelling ball at the top of my lungs.
Speaker 5: It lungs so bogan Australia, isn't it?
Speaker 4: We all do it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do get a bit lippy.
Speaker 11: But I'm passionate and you know, I just love AFL. I love Collingwood and it's a big part of my life. And I think I really felt like I made it as a musician once I had the captain's phone number and yeah, mamore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's like pride of place in your phone. Hey, I want to ask you quickly about the drums, because obviously Australia has totally fallen in love with you playing the drums. But did you see Chris Hemsworth playing the drums with Ed Sheeran the other day?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: Have you not seen it?
Speaker 2: Oh you're gonna You're gonna have to check it.
Speaker 5: Out now, was he? Was? He so giving it a crack. Yeah, we're mates. And I was around it his house recently and he said, I've got a drum kit set up. I'm training to get on stage with Ed Cheeran and play with him.
Speaker 7: And I watched Chris rehearse and for someone who's an absolute perfectionist, he's took his training very very seriously.
Speaker 5: But he never played the drums before. And within about five weeks he was up on stage with Ed Cheran at one of his concerts and belted out a whole song. You haven't seen this yet too, drummers, you had rhythm? You need a unite.
Speaker 14: No, I haven't seen this.
Speaker 5: I've got to see this footage.
Speaker 2: How hard is it? Really?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 11: Drummers said to be the heartbeat of the band. So if you're out of time, then you're really going to muck up everyone else around you. So it is a pretty important role, I would say.
Speaker 5: Very important. Are you going to be playing the drumas at Fashion Week this week this year, I was just in.
Speaker 11: The car speaking about what the little closing performance might be. For the very closing runway, I will be doing a cheeky little performance. So we're currently going through that.
Speaker 5: Now what that might look like? Are you walking the run around?
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 11: Actually? This morning, I've been dressed today in some really beautiful clothing by Carla Laidlaw, and I was in my house trying to work out how to do a runway walk. I don't think I will be hitting the runway, but I think I've kind of nailed the dead pan face.
Speaker 5: You've got to watch Australia's Next Top Model. You know, when they teach them.
Speaker 2: How to walk. Apparently you smile, right, big smile, raise your eyebrows and then you close your mouth and that's your face.
Speaker 5: Give it so smile because you look like a stunned mullets, raise.
Speaker 2: Your eyebrows and then close your mouth.
Speaker 5: Suprama. I think you just gotta look get the most bitchy face you can. I bet you might be right, although I don't know how how well you do resting bitch face. We love you, gee, thank you so much for joining us. We can't wait to see your fashion week awesome, see you may bye.
Speaker 7: Yesterday, Jace was off work and early in the show, Clint you and I were talking about how we had keys to the car, the kids are in charge, what could we do while Jace wasn't here? And one caller took it upon themselves to have a bit of event about our very own Jason Hawkins in the Clinton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we opened up the phone lines to ask what was the actual question we asked was what could we do well Jason? Jace wasn't here. That's yeah, well it was our lead story.
Speaker 7: Really we had a wow for time, didn't we. It was like when your parents go away and you have a house party and they don't know.
Speaker 5: That's how it felt. Anyway, this is not what we asked for. But what woman called up and had a real story about you, Jace.
Speaker 8: Do you know how Jace always got huffy puffy?
Speaker 9: So, oh, hang on, I go to the airport. It's the wrong cheese on my carca. It's not for it's Turkish.
Speaker 5: Even you know that's true.
Speaker 4: You were like honestly.
Speaker 5: Looked to I think she also referenced totally different. Did he ever find the white chocolate and raspberry muffin, when my eye has been wining about that since we arrived.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to spoke about the chunks of pineapple.
Speaker 5: That it was the pineapple and the muffin.
Speaker 4: Who puts pineapple in a muffin?
Speaker 2: That is irritating, that's psychotic, bat And.
Speaker 5: You know what else is mildly in fact, more than mildly infuriating hidden ingredients?
Speaker 4: Are you just doing this to wind me up? Look at him? I like, honestly, because nothing, nothing annoys me more than when they like they'll go eggs benedict and then they'll be like poached eggs, holand days muffin and then we'll come out with avocado. Why mention ninety percent of the ingredients? Why would you run out of ink.
Speaker 5: Just hitting Yep, it's not hard. I love seeing him r Do we do mildly? What's mildly infuriating? Guys, let's do it.
Speaker 15: It's mildly infuriating.
Speaker 4: It really grinds my gears. Do you know what?
Speaker 14: It's?
Speaker 4: Big stuff really upset me, but the small stuff over the edge, a price.
Speaker 5: Line, farmac, everything's there.
Speaker 4: This is what does and this isn't just targeting price line because a lot of places are doing this. Alrighty are you part of our loyalty program?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would offer up the card then and there if I had to thank you.
Speaker 4: You're not. Do you understand that if you sign up today you'll get an extra No, you just need to email address. No, it'll take two seconds. No, it doesn't cost me.
Speaker 5: I actually want to pay extra for you to leave me alone. I know.
Speaker 7: But if you've got a loyalty, can't just pull it out at the start. So they absolutely it's on you if you forget to give it to them.
Speaker 2: What about the names of the loyalty programs, they're quite There's one at Baker's Delight called the Not Dough Lovers, but something like that, Yes, what's good like do lovers? Yeah, it's like you're a car back, you call your car happens.
Speaker 5: I want to leave me alone, don't judge me, and.
Speaker 4: I will lead as many taste testers as ieen.
Speaker 5: Twenty four ten is our number. If you'd like to vent about something that's mildly infuriated, I'll.
Speaker 4: Tell you what. In return, someone's going to walk away with a two hundred dollars QT or rooftop vouch. Your QT rooftop is the only place to spend your spring.
Speaker 2: Something happened to me today in the car park.
Speaker 5: Are you not in the car park?
Speaker 4: The car park.
Speaker 2: I was getting out of the car and you know, if you've got shallow pockets, your keys down the crack in the seats and it's just you just it's in that spot you have to you just can't.
Speaker 1: Your hands are to be Yeah, you're fat, but your hair got that hands.
Speaker 2: And then if you sort of if you put the seat back, some guys more strap.
Speaker 4: You want to get out, put the seat forward, you get down your hands and there it's quite.
Speaker 7: Dropping things down in the car seat very you know, it does my head in And it's not so much a Melbourne thing. But I was in Barron last weekend and three places I went to had the same shoe. It's like eleven thirty and they said on no breakfast finishes at eleven and lunch starts at no.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, well, what do you do for the hour? You don't need an hour to clean and.
Speaker 4: Recep maca Maca's have got its salt and they got the all day menu.
Speaker 5: There's an hour where you can just get you've just got.
Speaker 2: Access to the cabinet.
Speaker 5: But it's eleven the cabinet, the cab what's in the cabinet.
Speaker 4: Eleven o'clock the cabinet's looking that sand That sandwich has been there someday.
Speaker 5: Eleven o'clock is peak brunch time.
Speaker 4: I'll give you a hot tip. Don't glad wrap what's in the cabinet, because we know it's been there for days, days, days, day, days and days on end thirteen twenty four in the cabinet, actually have your cheese. Croissants are tasty, you scream, cabinet guy.
Speaker 5: To make not What else is mildly annoying? Nothing?
Speaker 7: I'm doing it today. When people sniff and just go all the time, like when they've got a running nose, it's like, just blow your nose. I can't stand listening to it.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 5: Pack a kleenex one. Sort it out, bro.
Speaker 4: This is cheaper than therapy. What do you find mildly infuriate? My god, the phone lines have lit up. We're going to take your calls on the other side of this. Here on over Taylor Swift to cleans down away. I'm backing vocals. This is nomber one hundred. What a song, absolute banger. It is Jason he hates her. I know, how was that capital letters? I hate Taylor Swift?
Speaker 5: Was it actually him that said it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thought it was mocker Well who. I don't know who has access to his Twitter, whether he's actually tweeting with his fat little fingers. But I hate Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: Maybe voice to text could have got him.
Speaker 5: Single cat Lady'll do it.
Speaker 4: We've opened the phones. It's mildly Infuria really grinds my gears thirteen twenty four. Ten small things they fire you up in a big, big way.
Speaker 7: It's so annoying when you wake up just before your alarm. But like with ten or fifteen minutes together, yes, yeah, and you're like, oh, I could have got another fifteen minutes.
Speaker 5: That really grinds money.
Speaker 4: Sarah in East Kill or kil morning, Hello. What sets you off.
Speaker 3: When you order like a toasted for kasher or sandwich and the cheese is.
Speaker 5: Cold and not melted.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's hard warm bread and just you might as well have just got it fresh.
Speaker 5: Toast a couple of moments, and also just don't get everything on different types of cheese.
Speaker 2: Exactly except for the cold cheese.
Speaker 5: Nothing's real icky about the cheese.
Speaker 7: Some situation in his toasty sometimes Why they put this cheap cheese in again?
Speaker 4: I don't mind the cheap cheese. Charlesburg on a toasty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I think then you have to specifically say, could I have Charlesburg? You can't read your mind?
Speaker 4: Or a good tasty?
Speaker 2: Tasties strong?
Speaker 4: What's the sharp one?
Speaker 2: Cheddar?
Speaker 4: Cheddar? Don't mind a cheddar.
Speaker 5: I don't think you want to cheddar in a toast.
Speaker 2: It could be worse.
Speaker 5: It could be worse. You went through an em face?
Speaker 4: Did we did? Good morning?
Speaker 2: Cartier? What mildly irritates you?
Speaker 13: I don't matter what size the water bottle I get. It never fits in my car's water bottle holder.
Speaker 5: That's annoying. MYU has two drink holders and one is smaller than the other, and I can't work it out. Why nothing fist in the smaller one.
Speaker 4: The drink bottles at our place disappear like a magic trick.
Speaker 5: They them, They must their names on them.
Speaker 4: They've got their names on them. I've attached a chain like the pen at the bank.
Speaker 5: What are they called a night tack?
Speaker 4: Mate?
Speaker 2: They just disappear, can't you get an insert cartier for your big bottles, the old frank green.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have one, but it doesn't have to cut it up. Well, you need to sell the car. Your keep the drink bottle, sell the car. Yeah, let's go to Oakley. John Nichols cakes.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 13: You, I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And just something really get on your nerves, John.
Speaker 13: Yes, when the wind screen, like I wipe the whole screen at the bottom of the winds, there's just this little triangle that.
Speaker 4: It never again.
Speaker 5: It's annoying driving John, big driving John, cute John. Also when they turn on automatically, but there's like one sprinkle and you know what, and now order on it and now it's a dry white or it's smear. You smeared the full rate not toss my windscreen when there's no water left in the wipers.
Speaker 4: As well. I used the car wash it Wingfield the other week.
Speaker 2: How to like the car is perfect?
Speaker 5: And did you get it done by human or one of the laser.
Speaker 2: On human magic human the magic car washing.
Speaker 4: And as I'm driving out, I'm like, I put the window down now to use the ticket to get out.
Speaker 2: Ye's so it's not that was it was.
Speaker 4: It didn't enjoy that anymore. Fun's over.
Speaker 5: Party is over.
Speaker 2: It's always good when they find a few coins though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they leave it in the console. Yeah, I lost my bracelet for what I thought was gone. I hadn't seen it for like four months, got my car clean, came back sitting in a center console and I said, where did you find this? And it's like under the foot map?
Speaker 4: Do you reckon?
Speaker 2: They keep? I would have pocketed that.
Speaker 5: I would have pocketed it too if I was Then.
Speaker 4: Should I put a swatchwatch under the seat next time as a test?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: You should? You know me, you should. Day, I've noticed there's no swatchwatch in the cup holder. They didn't find it.
Speaker 5: No, you can't blame the cleaner people who blame the cleaners for losing things.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll set the trapped like a current affair. That's good.
Speaker 5: Danny from carram Downs, good morning. What irritates you?
Speaker 8: Or when I go to a restaurant and they say, yes, we've got a veggie burger and the burger comes out with a large portobolo mushroom on it instead of a veggie paddy.
Speaker 7: Oh you got a mushy burger and you wanted like a paddy still.
Speaker 8: Vegetari, Like, how hard did your wife, guys get a paddy.
Speaker 5: Get a paddy, get a veggie paddy. She doesn't want to port a bellow mushroom. She wants a vega for it. I don't mind a musher.
Speaker 2: To be honest, it's time to start eating meat.
Speaker 4: Danny, Danny, don't joint if you tried the fake meat.
Speaker 5: No no, not the Bunnings in Bitzroy they used to do to.
Speaker 2: No, no, what's it's turkey?
Speaker 5: But that's.
Speaker 4: And I'll be honest, I don't think. I don't think there's real meat in the sausages they normally say anyway, but you know, to turkey's crossing the line beyond that's it, beyond meat. You can buy it like well, some holes and stuff.
Speaker 5: That looks like me taste like meat. Should we try it?
Speaker 4: We shall Should we go?
Speaker 5: It looks like meat, taste like feet, We shall go, We shall go.
Speaker 4: It is just tend to wait. I don't think looks like meat, tastes like feet. Is what's on the label.
Speaker 5: That's not going to sell it.
Speaker 4: We'll give you a chance to win five thousand dollars for answering one simple question today. Oh, you don't want egg on your face if you're a school teacher and you get today's question wrong. She is a primary school teacher, she's got two kids, she's a fan of the Cats, and she's joining us on the air this morning from Blackburn.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Rachel, Morning Rachel.
Speaker 4: We are good.
Speaker 5: Can the Cats do it? Can they clean up this year?
Speaker 14: I hope?
Speaker 5: So, me too?
Speaker 8: Go the cat is very bad.
Speaker 6: Cats in my house?
Speaker 5: If safety, then hey.
Speaker 2: Rage only ten years of age.
Speaker 12: I am.
Speaker 4: A leap your baby.
Speaker 13: Yes, I am so turn for this year.
Speaker 5: At the same time, Oh my gosh, So what day do you celebrate on in the non league.
Speaker 13: If it's not a leap here's the twenty eighth, because it's still got to be in February.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a fair point.
Speaker 2: Who needs botox?
Speaker 8: Eh?
Speaker 4: Probably I'm going to mate of mine. Who Yeah, leap you baby. We're going to have a massive blowout for his tenth birthday.
Speaker 5: That's yeah. I've never met a leapier baby, So it's nice to meet you.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, Rachel, here's your first question. Want an easy one fifty bucks meeting question for five hundred or do you want to roll the dice and take a hard question. But there's five thousand dollars on offer. What are we doing?
Speaker 2: I think you're going to go for the hard five k that's right, five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: This is is gettable. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 5: We're going to play you a question. You'll hear a three two one countdown. You have to answer within that time and then five thousand dollars will becoming your way. Rachel.
Speaker 4: Good luck, Rachel from Blackburn. This is your five thousand dollars question.
Speaker 6: Which continent touches all four hemispheres?
Speaker 5: Three two? Is Antarctica doesn't reach the northern hemisphere, But the answer is Africa. Africa touches all four hemispheres.
Speaker 2: Oh well, it's not your fault.
Speaker 4: It's not like you're a teacher.
Speaker 5: It's to the west. To be honest, I didn't know that either. Same I didn't know that once. Rachel.
Speaker 4: Oh mate, look, thanks to giving a giving it a shot. I'll tell you what that was tricky.
Speaker 5: But there there's only seven continents, so you got to one in seven chains.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, good luck to the cats this weekend as well. Yeah, thank you. No worries going to get them cats. I think we all need to get behind the Catters.
Speaker 5: I agree them the whole finals.
Speaker 4: Well, after the way Richmond was playing, you didn't have a choice. On the other side of Sabrina Carpenter, I've got a question which I think is going to divide a lot of parents in Melbourne. Get your opinion on it.
Speaker 5: Next on nov Question question for us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something happened in our life the other day and it was one of those moments where it's like, oh, okay, we need to make a decision here, one of those life decisions. It comes along.
Speaker 15: I got three young boys ten eight and two writing it down ten eight eight two?
Speaker 4: Can I broak that bit of paper reference? Thank you? Lou was out with two of the boys. I was at home at the ten year old and I had to duck out and get something, and I said to Lou, hey, can I leave him at home? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, where are you going? And how long you going for?
Speaker 4: I was going probably twenty minutes down the road. Still it's twenty.
Speaker 5: Minutes, twenty minutes each way, or you're going to be out.
Speaker 2: Twenty each way, so you're gone for an hour?
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty much. You know what I'm like, Zaiah, bloody drive through. That'll get me.
Speaker 5: Why couldn't you take him with it?
Speaker 4: He didn't want to go. We were having that, like, well, that was the discussion. It was like, why don't you come with me? And he's like, why can't I stay home? And I was like, no, I want to do it's a good but I just want to play video games. And I'm like, you know what, it's a good point. At what age can you let kids stay home?
Speaker 5: I don't have kids. I've got no idea.
Speaker 4: No, but what age were you left at home?
Speaker 2: The first light?
Speaker 5: An older brother?
Speaker 4: But was he always there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm scared of my own shadow. I didn't want to stay home on my own.
Speaker 2: I would dare say that times have changed a little bit because I reckoned. We were offending for ourselves.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, but mate, I was the fourth child. Yeah, I'm pretty much sure. I was in the capsule when I was left him.
Speaker 5: But we didn't have mobile phone if I needed something, no, I like, I didn't even have moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly. So I was just you said to wait.
Speaker 7: Now, I wasn't an at home on my own kind of kid. I don't think unless my brother was there.
Speaker 4: Well, I did the full lock of the doors.
Speaker 5: He left him for it.
Speaker 4: I did leave him. I locked the doors. I said, do not open the door, even if it's someone you think you know. And when I came home, I'm like, came out, it's me And he goes, what's my middle name? And I'm like, it's me, Like you can let me in?
Speaker 5: What do you mean? What's my middle name?
Speaker 4: He had a whole bunch of questions. He was prepared to ask the person before he unlocks the door.
Speaker 2: Where were you keys?
Speaker 4: I left him with him?
Speaker 5: Oh, how'd you get there?
Speaker 4: I'm the car keys, the locks on our house crook. But yeah, at ten years old, is that allowed?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean the parental police out there will have something to say. I think it's I don't judge any parents for what they're doing.
Speaker 4: Well, I got thirteen twenty four ten? What age should you leave kids at home? And maybe you've got a story about when you were left behind?
Speaker 2: And then what I would say is that our parents, or my parents anyway, they freestyled with us a lot more than parents would these days.
Speaker 4: When I was left at home, but that's when I lit Mam and Dad's curtains on fire.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't be left at home on your own now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you should be able to supervision at all times.
Speaker 7: I think it depends how long you're going for, what time it is. Do you think like you're not popping out at eleven pm and leaving him at home in bed.
Speaker 4: I'm not popping at eleven pm anywhere, Lauren, I am too lazy.
Speaker 5: For I don't know.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen, it was fine, I want to be home.
Speaker 5: Would you leave him with his brother?
Speaker 4: Absertainly?
Speaker 9: Not?
Speaker 4: You know his brother?
Speaker 5: Oh, you'd prefer him to be on his own? Then together?
Speaker 2: What about the neighbors together they get up to trouble.
Speaker 4: Don't know the neighbors just moved in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my parents will be like, call the neighbors if you have a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not next door to the swinging Sarah or whatever name.
Speaker 4: Was, Sharon, Sharon. The neighbors just in passing, just in passing.
Speaker 5: You live on a busy road, don't after they haven't got on the street kids.
Speaker 4: And I said, yeah, not sure. Yeah, I so I stand out. I need to investigate it. Hi, it's got a pineapple dropped off you guys. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Have you left the kids at home? Or where you left the kids at home? Were you left home as a kid and something bad happened?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 4: You I want to know, like you left at home at ten and you know all hell broke loose?
Speaker 5: Oh so you don't want to know what age?
Speaker 4: Kitschen, Well, I'm going to decide after hearing those stories.
Speaker 5: You've already done. It was everything fun when you got home.
Speaker 4: It's hard to tell I live with three young kids. Was the place trash before I left?
Speaker 5: Or?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number? What age should you be leaving kids at home? Melbourne? A little bit of cloud around today's chili one again, seventeen is the top ten At the moment you are listening to Nomber one hundred. We've got your invites to our grand final breakfast coming up very soon. But thirteen twenty four ten? What age should kids be left at home? We're going through this debate at our house at the.
Speaker 5: Moment, and you're saying ten double figures.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, yeah, I'm saying my opinion's changed after overhearing some of the kids.
Speaker 5: Trust yourself with your ten year old, with your two year old?
Speaker 2: No, so the oldest can't be babysitting there.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's fair to give that responsibility to the ten year old, Like, hey, you're in charge of the two year old, you know what I mean? Like East two? Yeah, yeah, I think that's about Yeah. I say the same to I can't be trusted with the two year old. No, that's unfair to me. And you're forty five exactly.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Jamie and Greenvale morning.
Speaker 3: Hey you going, guys, We'll done. Congrats on the latest ratings.
Speaker 5: Thanks Tom.
Speaker 3: I think the kid depends on the kid. I think sometimes ten thirteen mine, I wouldn't trust them till eight am, and I think if I had just set the curtains on fire, i'd be worried about my child's DNA. I wouldn't trust them. Think they're part of me. But when I was little, I was about four and I was in the eighties and Mum was in there hairdressers, and she came out and I just wanted to draw picture. So I just drawn all over my face with a whole stick of lipstick and couldn't get it off. She used jecks like steel wolves. Every time. I think I have like a massive phobia.
Speaker 5: Where were you when Mum was at the hairdresser. Were you at home? Would she leave your car locked in? Y?
Speaker 4: That was me outside Franklin's every week. Mum would Franklin's, no frill.
Speaker 7: I remember in the car to do the grocery shopping we had like it was a new car and it had an alarm on it, and she locked it with the buzzer and I sat in the car and didn't move the whole time because.
Speaker 5: I thought what if I said the alarm motion? I thought it was like a home because we had a home alarm and if you moved, the alarm went off.
Speaker 4: Mum was just like for her. It was cheaper, but was otherwise. I'd eat things as they go in the trolley. Oh, yes, your parents ever to do that? Scan the empty package?
Speaker 5: It can be quiet, okay?
Speaker 7: Naomi in Greenvale morning. Hi, How old do you think kids should be before they left at home?
Speaker 5: I think it should be ten years old?
Speaker 4: If your parents have cameras and if you can call.
Speaker 2: Them, Oh how old?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And he wants very convenient?
Speaker 2: Sorry, what's your name? What logan?
Speaker 4: Do you like?
Speaker 2: Staying at home by yourself?
Speaker 4: Sometimes when I want to talk to my friends, Well, that's.
Speaker 2: The question isn't it it's what they're doing, what do they want to do?
Speaker 7: But it depends how long you leave, Logan. How long do you get left at home on your own?
Speaker 5: Four?
Speaker 4: Ah, the limit would probably be an hour?
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, And what about you?
Speaker 13: Knowing me, I do have cameras and stuff. He wouldn't open the door or anything like that.
Speaker 8: He clearly thinks it's cooler to stay at home on his video games, I imagine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cameras. Cameras are a game changer.
Speaker 2: Hey, Logan, is there any good stuff in the cupboard?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you pick out.
Speaker 5: Sometimes all the snacks?
Speaker 4: Your mom's not there to go ha ha ha. That's your second magnum, you know, as many as you want kept, not on my dad. Yep, exactly. Let's go to Monica and pascov morning.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 5: How are you going?
Speaker 8: Great to hear you're all back on?
Speaker 2: Thank you good Monica?
Speaker 4: What's your story? This is going to worry me?
Speaker 8: Okay, So back in the nineties, my auntie and uncle were migrants and had to work full time and had three boys, and there were probably about twelve fourteen at the time, and they decided to make some hot chips on the stove oil.
Speaker 4: Hot oil, hard oils.
Speaker 8: No exactly, And so what happened was, I think the oil was too hot, so it caught fire. And what they didn't think so they threw water over it.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that's what you think is the right thing to do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, good bye kitchen, good bye kitchen caught on fire. It was just the kitchen. No, just the kitchen. But yeah, they had to basically, you know, I spent thousands of working and stuff. When to redo the whole kitchen?
Speaker 5: When did mum and dad get home and assess the damage.
Speaker 8: So I think we all got a phone call. I think the boys rang their parents straight away, and they came home once it had been extinguished, And yeah, they were just mortified.
Speaker 4: They they're lucky.
Speaker 2: Everyone was Monica, it's funny you should say that. He'll be listening to this story. But my brother Ryan Standaway, God love him, he did exactly the same through water on oil the kitchen. Goodbye kitchen. It was so badly burnt that the cupboards were like we we sort of lived with, you know, the distressed look. So Mum decided to treat them with the distressed look post fire, because we couldn't afford to renovate the kitchen.
Speaker 5: The chip What did Ryan do?
Speaker 2: He's cooking chips with oil in the kitchen.
Speaker 4: What a waste of chips.
Speaker 2: I know he really bugging that.
Speaker 4: Up, didn't he?
Speaker 10: Ryan?
Speaker 5: Did you ever let him live it down?
Speaker 4: I mean it now.
Speaker 2: We did the McCain pizza in the oven. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not caught on fire.
Speaker 4: No no, no, just like that was the only thing would be brave enough to cook. You pull that pizza out, It look exactly cardboard. Is the actual cardboard?
Speaker 7: Great?
Speaker 4: They wouldn't great, never great.
Speaker 5: I just called pizza hut deliberate.
Speaker 4: But you can't open the door.
Speaker 2: Remember that's my middle name, Hawayan.
Speaker 4: Yep, that'll know. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clinton from the newsroom as well. You need to rest today?
Speaker 5: Me, yes, yeah, I'm not feeling pretty well.
Speaker 4: You sound like that guy I know down at the balls club with the I.
Speaker 5: A going sound that bad?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you've warmed up a little bit now, but I can tell you.
Speaker 5: I'm not that well.
Speaker 7: I'm going around need to rest a little rest. I rested all day so I hardly left my house.
Speaker 2: Did you because you were going to go and get it. Encouraged to get a bar sparna or something.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't. I stayed home. All I wasn't feeling I wasn't feeling well enough.
Speaker 4: My sisters used to do this. You get the big tub of hot water and put all the herbs and oils. Then I was surprised.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's I think it happened a few times, you know what I mean. Yeah, No, I was going to do a sauna and I was like, not feeling good.
Speaker 4: Vis thank you to YouTube for holding down the fort yesterday while I was away. Well, I mean, you know, mixed mixed reactions. I said to Laura, No, no, no, you guys killed it. But I did say to Laura, I was in a shop yesterday and the guy goes, you better get back there. They're doing mystical chat.
Speaker 5: Yeah we did things. You hated that.
Speaker 2: We lovesoveryone talking dreams.
Speaker 7: Actually a lot of people spoke to me about it and said, I loved that. Well, mixed reactions because George the coffee shops didn't it. Half the team were off yesterday, so someone had to keep the show going, didn't we I loved it with a ball, Let's do it again. Now when should Jake to stay his next dale?
Speaker 4: Are you done?
Speaker 5: You said it was mixed. We thought we did a good job and you said mix.
Speaker 4: I said you did a good job. He came in bloody, your guns blazing, so it was the best show ever.
Speaker 2: I said, great success.
Speaker 4: We're got our Grand Final breakfast show coming up.
Speaker 2: We love doing this.
Speaker 4: It's going to be at Maroon Manateee, which is a cracking location for Footies final. You want to head to Melbourne's best rooftop, you can book up rhumanity dot com dot are you if you would like to come along, invites R up for grabs. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We're gonna whole a bunch of footy legends there, Mike Brady performing and we'll have the cup on side as well, so you can get a fender with the cup.
Speaker 2: It's important to note that anyone can come along. Your team doesn't have to be playing on the big day.
Speaker 4: No it does not.
Speaker 2: In fact, it could be a celebration for all of us losers out there whose team hasn't made it. Yeah, there's a.
Speaker 5: Chance there'll be no Victorian team.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, We're on the Cats we're on the Cats.
Speaker 5: I reckon the Cats will be.
Speaker 4: In So thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you want to win your way to our Grand Final breakfast. Hey's something we all grew up with and loved is coming back. We're going to dive into that in minutes. Right across Melbourne and is Jason, Laura and this is no bar.
Speaker 2: In the room to the whole.
Speaker 15: Dream Jason Lawrence Grand Final Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's going to be fun.
Speaker 7: It's going to be so much fun. It's the Rhumanity rooftop. It's David and Nats's pub.
Speaker 5: Great bloke. It's a bit of a footy puppy Old Rhumanity.
Speaker 4: We stand on.
Speaker 2: Oh what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Just what?
Speaker 2: We're there kicking on.
Speaker 5: Laura and I have it very I have to work all day and all night.
Speaker 2: Teleth on the nine, my room telethon that night.
Speaker 4: I'll get you there.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, hang out with Nats to have a few in the caldroom.
Speaker 4: Yeah the room.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: If you want to come along to Rhumanity for our Grand Final breakfast, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. You cannot buy tickets.
Speaker 5: To this, No, you can't. It's gonna be lots of fun. Emily from Bacchus Marsh who are going for in the finals?
Speaker 8: I am going for Jelon Cat.
Speaker 7: You're on the Cats me too. Would you like to join us for our Grand Final breakfast next Thursday?
Speaker 12: I would love to.
Speaker 8: That'd be fantastic.
Speaker 5: Thanks you amazing, Bring a mate and come on down.
Speaker 4: That's right, We're going to take care of everything. Food, drinks will be sordered, whole bunch of special guests and maybe even get a photo with the cup, which is pretty good.
Speaker 2: Good for the gram Well, Jemma might be hoping for a picture with the cup because the Swans might be holding out final day. Gemma, yeah, get the fun.
Speaker 4: Jim. How confident are you on them taking out the Grand Final? Oh?
Speaker 8: Hopefully more confident than last time they in the Grand Finale.
Speaker 2: You've got absolutely pulverize.
Speaker 7: And it could be a rematch. It could be Sidney Swans Geelong Cats all over.
Speaker 4: Again, save Swans were in the final. Would you be confident enough to get a Swan's premiership tattoo in the morning, A funny tatoo?
Speaker 5: So I reckon I could? Why not? Good on your Gamma? Well, we will see you next Thursday. You're coming to the Grand Final breakfast.
Speaker 2: Think we're going to need a tattoo artist at least with the swan, Like you know you can retain the swan.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah right, yeah yeah yeah, like when you change a partner's name into something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, like you can do the same with the suns. You get a nice little son.
Speaker 5: What put a dolphin jumping over?
Speaker 4: God? You really love the weather there, don't you. Clinton? It's going to be an car Morning banker. You're a Cats fan morning.
Speaker 5: Do you want to come to our Grand Final breakfast? Ban car?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 10: And we're ready for the kick on Jake.
Speaker 5: He's all yours Bianchi. Clinton and I are off to work, but Jason is all yours. You see then she's going to be a hoop.
Speaker 2: What do you like if I was to sit next to you at the footy celebrated girl?
Speaker 5: Do you want me to be on it?
Speaker 8: Look, I'm I love football, but it's mainly for my husband that I'm all about too long because if they don't win, his moody So I'm a bit louder.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: So he couldn't give it. Husband go you're like, whoa peace, peace and quiet?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah I go, I go upstairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Yeah.
Speaker 7: You can be as loud as you like at the Grand Final Breakfast on Thursday.
Speaker 4: It is happening at Broomandy. It is Melbourne's best rooftop to watch the footy Finals. You can book now brumanity dot com dot are you and the only way to win tickets to our Grand Final Breakfast is here on Nova. We'll give you another chance tomorrow on the show. Hey guys, something from our youth is coming back. Big Brother is coming back.
Speaker 2: To Channel Ten's time to go.
Speaker 5: Grattel.
Speaker 15: Yes, that's right, she ain't coming back because there is a new girl in the house.
Speaker 4: I was announced yesterday Channel ten upfronts that they are bringing Big Brother back to Channel ten and the host is Novah's very own Day announcer Meltrosina.
Speaker 2: Good morning, congratulations. Just the freezer do a good job these.
Speaker 4: Days, it really does.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 14: I've seen the Instagram posts, the comments on the Instagram posts.
Speaker 2: I know I shouldn't have absolutely Okay, what were they?
Speaker 5: Who is Meltrosina?
Speaker 4: Get a lot of her?
Speaker 5: Gretel looks different. Hey, congrats, it's so exciting. I mean, thank you. I love Big Brother. Did you love the show? I loved it.
Speaker 14: I remember how much of a juggernaut it was when it came to Ozzie TV's how obsessed we were. We're just watching people living in a house. And that's what it was in two thousand and one when it started. People were doing housework. Do you remember that ble mcdonna and all those guys. Yeah, proper just living in a house. And I grew up watching it. I wasn't old enough to watch up La. It's so Mum would always make sure that I'm always in bed, but neither was I but I did. Yeah, yeah, what kind of rebellious.
Speaker 4: It was just easier than trolling the internet looking for free websites.
Speaker 5: I don't know if the internet existing.
Speaker 2: Launch people having showers. There's a little bit of full.
Speaker 4: Way on TV.
Speaker 14: Yeah, wow, you really were watching its TV?
Speaker 5: Like that's not late coming back? I don't know. I don't think it is for this seed, probably in twenty twenty four, can you? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe speaking of unthoring things, Mike.
Speaker 5: Goldman, unthawing things, crusting, throwing things.
Speaker 4: Out, Mike Goldman, the old voice that is, he is he back, Oh, I don't know. God for a host, you really don't know.
Speaker 5: They really haven't told me the same Big Brother boys, I hope.
Speaker 14: So I'm excited to meet Big Brother, but they probably.
Speaker 5: Won't let me now.
Speaker 4: No way.
Speaker 7: So you're hosting, so you'll interact with the housemates in there. Yeah, and then will you be on the big stage when they get a victim.
Speaker 5: Yes, because it's live nominations, live evictions.
Speaker 14: So they're taking it back to old school when.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 14: They don't have a location as yet. They're speaking to some boomers at the moment.
Speaker 5: Properties do you think the couch? I thought it was a casting couch, but sure no, poor bought a new couch is very big. It is like the Big Brother. If you need a house, I'm having to rent it to you.
Speaker 4: I was so obsessed with the show growing up. I was working on the Hot thirty at the time, and I remember getting home and someone hadn't take the episode that so we rang the late night announced at radio stations and can you put us on the air, And we offered like five hundred bucks with the CD and someone tape the episode and then eleven o'clock and we're driving around to this random person's house to get people with that addicted.
Speaker 7: It's gone through so many seasons though, because remember those people that came out of the early seasons were like rock stars, and then they all had remember hot Dogs up, Late Game Show, Yeah, Jess got married, their.
Speaker 5: Own little reality Showsy.
Speaker 4: Got over Sydney.
Speaker 5: Can we test you, brother?
Speaker 4: Yes, Christy Swan, Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, huge names all here at Nova.
Speaker 4: Now me watch this season and we'll find out who's taking our jo.
Speaker 2: So what happens if they bring someone like Merlin back to Yeah, and you're tape over the lips like as hosts, Yeah that's you.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we're just going to do like five minutes of stand up. I think if he's not going to talk after, well, you know. I think what I'm most excited about is the announcements come out, and I know that there's going to be so many Aussies now that are like I want to go on the show, And I'm so excited about people preparing themselves to put it forward an application, and that's what the show is about. Like I'm just a facilitator to be there for these contestants. They are going to make the show and they're going to bring all this content and I get to be the first person they speak to you before they enter and then when they get out, which is pretty awesome.
Speaker 5: So when's it on. It's going to be in the fourth quarter of next year. Next year, I don't know dates, so exciting.
Speaker 4: Don't ask the hosts any questions about where or when.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I know your question.
Speaker 2: It's a very secret operation. Yeah, very well, read my contract. But congratulations, friends, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: For chatting with me about it's going.
Speaker 4: To be live like the good Channel seven Live.
Speaker 5: I've already said, Clinton, give me some tips on life. And then it's Channel ten.
Speaker 4: I was about to say Channel seven shat the bed. When they had it, they did the whole pre recorded.
Speaker 5: It came like Gladiator.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was terrible, terrible.
Speaker 5: See you Sonya in with mel.
Speaker 15: Thank you for being.
Speaker 4: Good. You are going to absolutely kill that pick.
Speaker 5: I wonder if they'll bring back any of like you know, when they do these shows the years later, they sometimes have like a bit of heritage, like an old contestant or someone we already know, new people.
Speaker 4: I need to bring back the original Big Brother voice. Yes, it did change. I think I know, Peter was creepy.
Speaker 5: Looking another voice and like the nighttime one. You hear the other voice and oh yeah all the.
Speaker 4: Day and be like this is big brother and then this bag brother. I'll get off the counter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like a producer quick say something, I have a great day of Ron lossy. You need to go home into and go home to rest today. I just like it's got cold and I've got sick Melbourne.
Speaker 2: You're right. We spoke about it last early. We've merged from winter and we were very happy with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had a good round.
Speaker 2: Now we've gone back in and.
Speaker 5: We really have clean I'm on Melbourne, do better buy up.
Speaker 4: Hey, have a great day everyone, and we will see you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 5: Ja Jason Lauren.
Speaker 8: Wake up feeling good.
Speaker 11: On Nober one hundred Jason Lauren them on socials.