Speaker 1: I get a Champs. It's Jumbo and Tiviley Cook, the pugilist, the boxer, the woman on the front of the bloody album of the year, the shy, little, retiring, quiet, humble wallflower post thirty photos of her head a day on social media. Oh an ambo going? Can you hear that Ambo going?
Speaker 2: Pass? I know, because you've got a brilliant market microphone that doesn't capture that or hang on.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can.
Speaker 2: I might have called a bit of that. Yeah, it's all happening in Hampton.
Speaker 1: It's all happening in Hampton, and bloody you know.
Speaker 2: What they're out looking for that crazy bloke running in a red singlet in the rain, massive lats.
Speaker 1: He stole something that's I do. It's a picture seeing me gallop. I'm like, what are those horses called it? Is it a draft horse? Yeah? No, is that what they're called? The super big ones?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the big ones with the big hairy feet.
Speaker 1: No, there's another name. What are those huge? Let me ask the a Clydesdale. Clydesdale, I'm like a fucking human Clydesdale, just clunking around Suburbia with my big stupid my mom says my back looks like a tortoise shell. Like at I went from massage. Yeah, Lla, I went from massage in this lovely Asian lady who who was going to rub my shit? I took off my T shirt and she goes, I won't do the accent because that's terrible. But she told me in no uncertain terms that my back was too big. It's like, it's too big. I'm like, well, the only one I have. I couldn't. I couldn't be smaller ones. You're going and get my economy back, She's like, and then she proceeded to get up. This was the time. Have you ever had Did I talk to you about this? The other day I'm having dajavu. Have you ever had one of those massage massages where they walk on you? No?
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. The best thing ever. So what they do is they stand up, not all but in sometime massages. Well that's my understanding and my experience. So they have like a so whatever direction the bed or the bench is running above that, they have a pole like under the roof that's running in the same direction. So they stand on you and they hold the pole. So they use the pole to kind of you know, balance and also maybe even take a little bit of weight off. But I'm like, just fucking run around up there. It's great and it's just go for a jog on my back. That shit feels great and like within reason, the harder the better. And they when they like step on your hamstrings and like all their I'm like, oh god, and.
Speaker 2: Then they step I'm good with back, but hammies and glutes. Once they get nah, that's oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Once they step on your ass, but not the middle of your ass, like the top outside of your ass, near your iliac crest.
Speaker 2: You know you're about to rip out some scientific bloody muscle groups.
Speaker 1: Well you know, you know when you look at like the Mickey mouse is of the pelvis, you know what I mean. That's the that's the that's the ilium, and the tops like the iliac crest and up there, like I think it's glut mead. Oh, that shit gets tight. You could drive your fucking car back and forth on that. I'd be so happy. It's like so tight. Oh my god, Elbows don't work, hands don't work. I need feet. I somebody doing some boots scooting up there?
Speaker 2: You get the crab up there, sometimes.
Speaker 1: Fuck the crab's getting there where near my bottom. Crab. The crab, the crab does not have the skills required to work on my sixty year fucking muscles. I'll give you the tip. I'll give you the tip. Yes, So we were going to chat. We weren't going to chat about massage and asses. We were going to talk about this idea of it. It is very often used term these days in self help, in personal development, in the corporate space, in health, in wellness, which is living in alignment. And I get asked a little bit about that, and I talk about that, and I'm up front going to acknowledge that, Yeah, it's kind of a wanky term. It's kind of cheesy. And I don't think there's any like a lot of ideas and constructs. I don't think there is a universally agreed upon definition that is this is the only true you know, And so I think it's open for interpretation. So with that in mind, we actually I was gonna I was going to give what are you looking at on your screen? Well, I thought, what are you looking at?
Speaker 2: What is living in a lot?
Speaker 1: Don't look at it, don't look at it. You tell me what you think it is. Look at you looking at your screen too late.
Speaker 2: I already PRESSCO. The worst thing about doing these in the evening with you. My room's a lot darker, so if I bring up Google, it shines a light on my face.
Speaker 1: I can see when you're cheating. I want you to be organic. Look at you, you're reading the screen? Stop it?
Speaker 2: Well, because well I haven't read it yet.
Speaker 1: I haven't read Yes, you have you fucking lira. I just saw your scanning your eyes.
Speaker 2: No, well, because I was trying to grasp I was trying to grasp the word, but all I was getting was just big headings and nothing with any substance. And now I've closed the window, as you can see, because the light is no longer shining on my face. Living in alignment It's a funny one because I was going to go, what do people even mean by that? Sometimes I think these terms get grabbed hold of and thrown aware around by so many different people that they we lose the essence of what the fuck it even means, even the people saying it. If someone come up to me and said, are you living in alignment? I think I just pause and go, what do you mean? What do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Are you talking about my spine? What are you talking about? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And I think and like I said, this is open to interpretation. And so what I'm going to share and what you're going to share is just two people thinking out loud. But so do you want to have a go or do you want me to bang on?
Speaker 2: I want you to bang on?
Speaker 1: Ah, So for me living a life of alignment. And this is just my interpretation. And what are you reading?
Speaker 2: Actually looking deep into your eyes, taking in every word that you're saying. I'm not reading anything.
Speaker 1: All right, Sorry, everyone, this is terrible listening so far. I'll try and do better.
Speaker 2: So full attention.
Speaker 1: Let's zoom out from the personal to the macro, from the micro to the macro, something more global, which would be a team or an organization. So really easy to understand is most companies have what they call a mission statement, which half of them are complete fucking wanky bullshit because they think they need to have something. So I'll wear a value driven company. Where a value driven organ are you or you are money? You are money driven organization? And if you are that's okay too. It's a commercial world. But if that company was living in alignment, for one of a better term, with their mission statement or their alleged values. Then you would be able to ascertain what their values care values as an organization are just by paying attention to how they operate. So, in other words, the day to day operation and interactions and systems and communication and culture, an experience of the customer that would be reflective of or in alignment with who they say they are as an organization. Right, And I don't think that's a bad thing. I think if that's real, well, that's great. And I think I think it's hard to execute, especially when you have hundreds of employees, because we all just rock up and roll up our sleeves and do our thing. We're not running out into the fucking reception area to look over Donna's shoulder or Brian's shoulder to see the mission statement behind their head, are we?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Hang on, let me just check what's point for? Oh, that's right, don't call the customer a comp thanks, I'll note that down all right back to my desk, right, So that's that's not happening. But no, to sell customer service must do better. But then on on a personal level, on a personal level, I this is what I think. I think. So it starts with identifying your beliefs, or the beliefs that really are what you would call guiding I guess principles, your values, the things that really are important to you, that matter to you, and then off the back of that, probably your goals and intentions who you want to be, how you want to be, and I guess the things that underline that, like you're driving reasons. So when we know kind of our drivers, our goals, our values, our beliefs, which are all self determined, right I'm so, for example, I might say one of my values is service, which it is. One of my values is physical health, which it is. One of my values is kindness slash love, which it is.
Speaker 2: Is it you living in alignment? Bro very time to me lately?
Speaker 1: Really? Really do you want to go into that? Exactly? Exactly? You know? So we identify these things that we say, and I mean it's very easy to say this shit too, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm all about physical, mental, emotional health, service, kindness, And that's easy to say, but it's not easy to do. So then the proof in the pudding would be hopefully that the way that I live, the way that I treat people, the way that I communicate, the way that I work, the things that I do to my body, that all of the things that I do consciously hopefully would reflect obviously not all of them, but let's hope the majority of my behaviors, actions, choices, responses, words, communication are a reflection of my values, our reflection of my principles, our reflection of my truth of who I want to be, how I want to be. And so then you would say, well, what's the point. Well, the point is that our values, our goals, our truth, our intentions, our drivers. They are kind of the sat Nav for our life, you know, they are. They are our guidance system for building the life we want to inhabit and becoming the person that we want to become in the middle of that life. And so, despite the cheesiness of the term living in alignment, I think there is a very real and practical application because what we can do, if we want to work backwards, is we can say, all right, what am I currently doing, Like, let's do a stock take on my current behaviors, my current habits, my current life style, my current relationships, and this is self awareness, This is not self hate, And then say, all right, with my relationship with food, my relationship with money, my relationship with my wife or my kids, the way that you know, we can do a gentle kind of self awareness inventory and just check how we're going without beating ourselves up, and just to acknowledge what is and what isn't and then hold those things metaphorically up against the light that is our alleged values and see whether or not there's congruence, whether or not there's convergence or divergence. Is there synergy between what I say is really important to me and how I am actually living? And then the last piece would be what is the what is the potential outcome of living out of alignment? So I've got some thoughts, but what do you think mentally, emotionally and maybe practically could be the consequences of living out of alignment?
Speaker 2: I think obviously stress and pain and like emotional turmoil, like as you've been talking about it, and I'm thinking about it from that self awareness standpoint, and I go, I think about myself, I go, am I living in alignment? I'm definitely my intention is living in alignment. I'm pretty clear on my values. I'm pretty self aware. I'm always checking in and looking. But also if I stepped out of my life and looked from the outside in, would I suggest to the people that I'm teaching, talking to, sharing with, would I let them jump in and drive the bus? And and no, I wouldn't. And not from a bad place, but from a place of Okay, we're a bit out of balance, you're fatigued at the moment, you're a bit too busy, you haven't stepped out of your life in a long time. It works seven days a week. That's actually not in alignment, because let's reflect on some of your values, and that's a mismatch, but it's not from a bad place. So it's so that's what's been bouncing through my head as you've been talking.
Speaker 1: I think it's a really good kind of exercise to do. Theoretical exercise to do, even just in your head, whether or not you jot down stuff on paper or not, or as I do on a whiteboard, is to is to think about like, yeah, like, and am I in alignment? Mostly? Am I out of alignment? Sometimes? Yes? Right? And for me when I'm out of alignment, it's like my energy is different. I don't this is not the right term. It's all I can think of. I don't work as well. Right, There's been times, Okay, let's full disclosure. Let's be honest and vulnerable. So there's been times when my relationship with you, not a lot, and you and I have never had a major problem, but we've had moments because we're both kind of extrovert ish and strong nature and blah blah blah blah blah. There's been times when around you, I haven't been the leader or the mentor or the person or the friend that I thought I should be. And for me, not lots, but a few times where I was out of alignment, where I didn't handle something as well as I should have or could have. I didn't respond a way that you know, in a nothing major, but I'm just aware there were times when I was out of alignment, not out of a lot, not out of line with but just where who I want to be and how I want to be for you, I wasn't that person. And of course I'm human. Of course I'm going to fuck up, and and then I could then I could, you know which, And I've told this story many times where There was a time in my life when I owned three gyms and I was, you know, training lots of people. I had lots of trainers working for me. I had a high profile. I was writing for the Herald's son and my behavior away from the public eye with food and my lifestyle, I was totally out of alignment. I was telling people to do shit that I wasn't doing. And the byproduct of that was I felt like a fraud because I was a fraud. I was terrified that people would find out what I was really like. I thought I was a piece of shit. I had shit self esteem, which I should have. Like there was all this and it was really the main cause was just because I wasn't walking my talk at all at all. And you know that for me, it's been this particular way of looking at it for me anyway, I'm not saying anyone else needs to, but for me, just being able to distinguish and have clarity around you know, forget when people are looking, forget what sounds good, Craig, forget what you should say on but really like when you're not talking anyone, when no one's looking, when you're not getting approval, when no one's going, oh god, that's clever, just fucking just you and you what really do you want to do and be what really matters? And then really not for the fucking show, but really are you doing that? And sometimes the answer.
Speaker 2: Is no, kayvid? What about? So what makes me curious is then raising the question because I can think of times when I've like it's like, I think similarly, look at my behavior or reaction even in our relationship over the time. Where and the question, I guess the question for me is well why not? Because because then when as you're saying that, it makes it sound like we're living in alignment is a choice I make about my behaviors. But at the end of the day, what was the what's the thing that has caused you in a moment to not be able to show up and to just nudge yourself into living by alignment is almost self abandonment because for me, you know, I don't know if you remember the time once when we had that conversation you were like, what's going on with you lately? Like sometimes I feel like you resent me? Yeah, and I and it was it was it was hard for me because I, for the first time had to face a difficult conversation and say, look, sometimes I do have this I do and I don't know what it is, and I know it's not congruent and it doesn't match what I know about you, but I'm having this emotional reaction. That's then then we show up on a podcast and I'm not relating to you in that way. Well, it's self abandonment if I just pretend and put on a front and a mark. So I had to sit with that and go, what is going on with me? That's it's causing that? And yeah, so I guess how do we manage that in terms of or how does that reflect against living in alignment?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the reason that we live out of alignment, and thank you for that, it is generally it's an emotion, it's a state. It's a moment in time like I'm feeling.
Speaker 2: Wasn't you, Like, let's get clarity around that, like it was never you. I was like, yeah, I have this feeling of present, but I know logically that you know it's not about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you an interesting story in a minute. I think it's interesting anyway, but an antity and by the way, everyone this is not the fucking final word on this is literally two people really just talking. Honestly. I think like when I live out of alignment, which is reasonably often at moments, hopefully not weeks on end, but it's either it's because I'm fucked i can't be bothered, or I'm a bit angry or pissed off, or I'm a bit lazy, I'm a bit self indulgent, or like we spoke about the run that I went last night in the Pelting sideways rain and the fucking hurricane in Hampton, It's becoming more dramatic every time I retell the story, the blizzard, the snow realized. Fucking hell, I'm like one of the early explorers. I'm so fucking tough. Anyway, Anyway, like by seven point thirty, I hadn't had dinner, I'd just been working, and yesterday was my run day. Oh my god. I had this internal debate and I started to rationalize, right and me being in alignment was doing the run right, and you know all the bullshit I say, you know, it's cold, who gives a fuck you'll survive, it's it's raining, your water proof shut the fuck up. Well, I was both the client and the trainer and I'm like, no, yeah, but no, my back's hurt. It's a bit and I'm old, and it's a bit late, and I'm hungry and I've got to get up early tomorrow. I've got appointments and you don't understand me, and part of me is like you're a caunt. Shut up, you know. It's like, that's sorry, everyone, I've dropped the sea bomb twice. Feel free not to follow us anymore. And I totally understand, and God bless them all the best for the future. So but anyway, I went for the run, you know, and whatever. But for me, that's I have moments like that regularly where I know what I should do, and usually I do do the thing I should do, but not always, and that's usually it's because you know, an emotion or a fear or you know. The other thing I was going to say is like you were talking about resentment. I won't say who, but I had. I had a session today with somebody that I coach, and I don't coach many people, but you know, I coach a few people and we we were talking about, you know, it's funny how like I've and I don't think this is you, so I can say it. But it's like I've had in my life a lot of people who wanted to who this is going to sound arrogant. I don't mean it too because I don't think highly of myself, but for some reason were drawn to me, right they usually and this is not you, despite the fact that you tell the story about living in the bamboo which is outside my house. Everyone everyone, No, it wasn't because if it was, I wouldn't have opened the door and you wouldn't be working with me the way that you are. If this but people who wanted something from me, and then I'd help them, I'd support them, I'd encourage them, and then i'd you know, open doors for them, I'd mentor them, i'd upskill them, and then eventually, if they didn't achieve the way that they thought they should achieve, it was somehow my fault, right, Yeah, despite the fact that they did seventeen podcasts and then gave up and I did six hundred podcasts making no money. I'm like, do you see the difference, right or you know that they whatever? And it's it's so funny that like I feel, what like we've diverged, But I I want to be one of my one of my strong values is loyalty. And you know that, right, I value loyalty because I've had so little of it. I've had it and I love it. And there are people that love me then I don't even deserve their love, right. But you know the amount of people that will genuinely even when you're going through a shit, even when you're a pain in the ass, you know, like be there, you know, And because I've you know, without I don't want to fuck by the way, I have great friends everyone, and I'm very blessed in my life has been awesome. But I've had an inordinate amount of people that I really trusted and loved and value who have kind of done shit things and you know the stories, right, They're not little things, they're significant things. And so because of that, you know, sometimes we learn we can learn from people who are crap because we can learn how not to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's like people used to say to me when they wanted to do work experience for personal training, because you've got to go and do field work or work experience, how do I find someone great or how do I find a great gym? I go just go to any gym, and if they're bad, which they might be, you'll learn how not to be and what not to do. Do you know what I mean. It's like you can go and watch you who are a budding, fledgling, developing professional speaker. You can go and watch someone crash and burn and learn. You can watch a terrible speaker do a terrible job and learn five great things. You might learn more than watching a genius on stage. Yeah, so you know the cheesy, But the world is our classroom and everyone is a potential teacher if you look for the lesson.
Speaker 2: What gets missed is everyone's selling a system. So we think that there's a system and a way and steps and you know, like doing eight hundred and something conversations over the last four years. When I started doing podcasting and knew nothing about what I was doing doing that with no guidance, no course, no aspirations, I didn't even know what being a good podcast and meant. But all of the attributes and traits and skills, I can't even articulate them, like it's changed me. And the thing is you can't. Everyone wants to know the answers and the tools and the things, but the value is in other places. So you can go and find the best personal trainer maybe in terms of skill set and results, but what about personneality and interpersonal skills and empathy? And I don't know, like there's just so many different things that came something.
Speaker 1: Well, I've employed some trainers who were technically brilliant. That is, they could teach you how to squad, how to deadlift. They could tell you what muscles were you know, prime movers, what were stabilized, is what plane and movement you're in. They could talk about micros and macros and you know, but they were fucking boring their clients or they didn't like they They couldn't build rapport, they couldn't build trust, they couldn't build respect, and that's not you know, all that other stuff is really good. But you can have vast knowledge, but you don't have great people skills. You can't you're not intuitive or instinctive. You can't read the rooms, so to speak. Like and I've opened a lot of fitness conferences, a lot where I've stood it, and I've done the opening keynote, and I'm doing one in fact for Ignite Fitness for Male Tempers very soon and I've done a version of this where I've said, here's what personal trainers and fitness professionals don't get, you know, and that is if you tick all the boxes, but you don't create an experience for a client or a member where they want to come back, then all the rest doesn't matter because they ain't coming back. It doesn't matter how shiny the dumbbells are, doesn't matter, if you've got a million bucks worth of equipment, doesn't matter if you've got a PhD, doesn't matter if you know functional anatomy inside out. If they don't enjoy the experience, they don't enjoy the culture, they don't enjoy the energy. The rest is redundant. Now it all matters, But your first priority is to one not injure anyone, and then very quickly understand the person and within the body. Like you're not training a body. You're training a person. You're working with, connecting, building rapport and understanding a multi dimensional, complicated person who lives in a body. You're not trying to connect with their body. You're trying to connect with their soul, with their spirit, with their personality, with their energy, with their mind. And then you worry about the body, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel the same about that. Like speaker coaches and when they talk about the tools, the vocal tools and the like, all of those skills and things that the people teach, and I just have a bit of an aversion to a lot of them. Well, it takes away from the fact that it puts the focus on me. Right, the focus is on me. I'm a speaker. But when I'm in there in my head and thinking about the pitch and the thing, and it's this big reduction and I really I think what's important for me and I would think most speakers, when you hear about their alignment, living in alignment and their values, it's about the people sitting in the audience and learning. Thinking about what pitch and pace and fucking stance that you have on stage gives no fucks about the people sitting in the audience. Who are you? How do you connect with this? What does this mean to you? How do I tap into that? Like? That is way more important.
Speaker 1: And also the thing that formulae don't take into accounts is that everybody's individual and what will work for you on stage would not work for me. Yeah, it would be similar because you and I are similar, but there were other people who they thrive where they you know, a slide, set of slides, powerpoints to videos. I start on this bit, I finish on that, and in between I do these bits, and then I've got an activity at the twenty minute mark that goes for three minutes and it's very formulaic, and that's okay, but I would crash and burn doing that because I would just be riffing and then go, fucking hell, I've missed three slides, and I've forgot about the video, and I've told four dick jokes and fuck, I've only got two minutes left right, Like, that doesn't work for me, so we need to It's like going, oh, we should all eat the same food. No, that's fucking ridiculous, and we shouldn't have the same job, and we all shouldn't get married, and we all shouldn't. You know. Some people are attracted to men, some are attracted to women, some are attracted to both. Some people love nuts. Some people fucking die if they eat nuts. Some people need a nine to five. Some people should have their own business. Some people should lift weights. Some people should do more aerobic stuff. Some people need six hours sleep, some need nine. Like the idea that there's a single best way to do fucking anything is ridiculous, you know, And so it's trying to understand, how do I do this thing best? What's my formula, what's my recipe? You know? Not like the biggest podcaster in the world is Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan has never done one fucking workshop on how to be a podcaster. He has never had any advice from anyone on how to do it. I've never ever done even at five minutes of a speaking workshop or course or program where I learned or I got taught how to be a speaker. I learned how to be a speaker by stepping into the arena and being fucking terrible and paying attention and fucking up and getting up and fucking up and getting up and getting better and getting slightly better and getting metaphorically strangled and choked and punched. And then a year in I wasn't horrible. I was just bad, and two years I was mediocre, and five years in I was okay. You know. It's not like, which is not to say nobody should do a podcasting course or speak It's not to say that It's just to say that these this idea where there is five steps or three steps or eight steps to this outcome for any body or any individual, is a wildly flawed, completely unscientific, completely invalid concept. It doesn't There's about three things that we all have to do, and one of them is breathe right.
Speaker 2: Most of the time that I have done a course or followed as some sort of a structure, it's put me out of alignment. You know, when I did an online coaching course back in I don't know, I think it was twenty sixteen, and I hit the ground running. It was incredibly successful, but I felt so incredibly out of alignment once I launched it, because all I'd done was follow a formula, and I was like, this does a match my values. My values are so much deeper than this, and I feel like a fraud. And there's no way I'm going to take money off people and do this. Even if they're getting the results they want, they're not the results I want.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, that's interesting. Well, you and I are similar in that. It's like, I mean, I don't know what we're I don't know what number podcasts this is, but we're heading towards sixteen hundred, and I virtually never promote anything on my own show, like That's Mine. Yeah, like maybe ten times in sixteen hundred episodes I've promoted a workshop or I don't like selling things that because I don't want people to think, oh, I get it. This is just a vehicle FIM to sell his shit to me, because it isn't. If it was, I'm fucking terrible at it.
Speaker 2: You can get a beanie and a diary online if you get a great Carba dot Man, well.
Speaker 1: You can get a beanie. But none of the money goes to me. It goes to the Danny Frawley Foundation. So I'm happy to sell that. I don't take the money. Yeah, the money doesn't even go to me. So buy those motherfuckers out, you know, go to my website. But yeah, but I'm happy to sell you. I'm not happy to sell me because it doesn't look Do I hope people will come to my workshops? And of course when we're going to launch something, which we are soon, do we promote it. Yep? But generally I don't. Either I don't talk about it much on here, or I don't talk about it at all. In fact, often Melissa will say to me, did you mention that we've got up? No, I didn't even think about it. And I'll do that ten episodes in a row and she'll go her head against all. Yeah, She's like, you fuck an idiot. All these people are listening, at least tell them we're doing a workshop in Brisbane or by the way, everyone, I am doing some workshops soon. But that wasn't the reason for this. But yeah, I'm with you. I'm very uncomfortable to do. You know. I've been told by many people, like there's been many times I've had seven hundred people in a room at Deacon and at the end there's no sales pitch, and people like, where's the on cell, where's the upsell? I go, there isn't one, And they're like, why I go. That's not the reason for doing this. This is not a thinly veiled marketing exercise. This is just a conference where we want to inspire and educate and inform and hopefully people go away and do all some shits. You know, But I'm not getting them here for a low ticket price to sell them to a higher price fucking thing at the end. And I know that, you know, if I'm listening to Alex Hormosy and all the online sales and marketing people, I'm probably doing the wrong thing depending on which lens you're looking through. But for my value system, I'm doing the right thing.
Speaker 2: Well that's yeah, that's exactly right. We have to be driven by how it feels.
Speaker 1: If you said to me, and I've said this before four but if I was talking to Josh Pittman, I was at Josh, no someone else recently. I saw Josh yes day, but I was talking to somebody else yes day about this. Anyway, it was like I said, if I had the possibility, if I had the option of talking at Votaphone Arena tomorrow to ten thousand people for free, or across the road talking to one hundred people in a small venue for ten grand, I would talk at Votaphone Arena for free. I would love to have ten thousand people live and do a three hour workshop and not sell anything, not have any books, not have any T shirts, not promote the podcast, not nothing. Just give me ten thousand people that I can connect with, that I can invest my energy and my soul into and send them on their way. Even if I know that they will never spend one sent at craigorg dot com, rite or whatever. I would That would maybe be the highlight of my life to be able to do that. Yeah, that's how much I don't what's that?
Speaker 2: You not know your own website?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, it's Craigharper dot net. I know that, you see. Anyway, I feel like we've gone in circles and it must be time for a chicken filet and some broccoli. What are you having for dinner tonight? I don't know this is an in appropriate conversation, but I've.
Speaker 2: Already had mine. I had some Mediterranean chicken tenderloins.
Speaker 1: Did you cook those or buy those?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 2: Chef in a box? They are brilliant.
Speaker 1: Chef in a box, speaking.
Speaker 2: Of homemade like made by Mick. He's amazing hand delivers them and they're delicious.
Speaker 1: Hey, chef in a box, Craig Harper, No pressure, did I mention chef in a box? Chef in a box? Chef in a box? If I don't get it, at least one fucking meal from that? Hey? Now? Am money kidding? Am I? Though? Thanks? Tim? Thanks hap see everyone chipping a box h