Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Men, Jason Lauren, start your morning. The bright away be great?
Speaker 3: Is Jason Lauren? You one hundred?
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, favorite day of the way cap if I waday.
Speaker 4: Morning Melbourne morning plenty morning. Look at you your matching jumpers. That's a big You got a little team.
Speaker 5: Uniform Qush Club.
Speaker 2: I know we were all their board shorts, but they sent us some jumpers. Brady, executive producer, just said it makes me look younger. So I've jumped on their website and brought it in every color.
Speaker 4: I think it's the color that makes you look younger. Sh they very baby blue on you.
Speaker 3: Damn it, We've got you one as well.
Speaker 5: Did you color's mine?
Speaker 2: Don't wear yours yet though we don't want you do. Did you shoot yourself in it? Stop? You went well this morning?
Speaker 4: I wasn't feeling well this morning. No, I almost didn't make the show. But I'm here because I'm dedicated to you.
Speaker 3: Are dedicated one of.
Speaker 2: God for it the old building she called in days ago, got a headache. I'm out this week.
Speaker 4: One hundred and I was feeling very unwell this morning, but I've come good.
Speaker 3: Little off color. Do I look better?
Speaker 2: Than in that's what will happen when you're out till two in the morning.
Speaker 4: I was not out till two in the morning. I was, oh, my gosh, what happened? What last night? I went to the gym, came home at dinner, it was like, what am I going to do? Started watching Ashley Madison.
Speaker 2: We were watching that as well. Ash Madison.
Speaker 5: Isn't Ashley Madison cheating website? The dating it was? It was like the o G dating app, but it was for married people?
Speaker 2: Is It just dropped on Netflix and they got.
Speaker 5: Hacked with everyone? Remember all these people didn't It was very private.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they posted like the.
Speaker 5: Identity, the addresses, the chats.
Speaker 3: Was it blokes chasing women or was it the base?
Speaker 4: It was, but men paid to sign up to it and women didn't.
Speaker 5: It just dropped on I think it only dropped on Netflix yesterday.
Speaker 2: Right because my wife was watching last night, I'm like, what's this. She's like, Ashley madisone and shut down. I was like, oh, tech dick, it's pretty full technic.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I watched the first episode.
Speaker 2: It's good, you should get TV.
Speaker 5: I was angry, Yeah, I was angry. I was angry at a lot of the people in.
Speaker 2: The white and Pulse photo pop up.
Speaker 3: He was watching Bright Melbourne, Australia.
Speaker 4: We're both watching it and we were trying to we couldn't quite work out. Like there are a few complexities to it, like the only men paid and women didn't.
Speaker 5: But that was how they got women.
Speaker 2: On there a lot of swingers clubs, a lot.
Speaker 4: You paid for credits, so they just kept making more and more money because if you wanted to keep talking to the person yet to pay for more credits.
Speaker 2: Brough It got a man of mine who him and his partners to go to swingers clubs all the time. This is really a friend of mine. That's but dinners or no like clubs like. But but guys would have to pay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, women did.
Speaker 2: Single women don't. I guess it's a numbers thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Anyway, it's good give them something for free to entice them to get in there.
Speaker 2: Right, that's one stamp you don't still want on your hand the next day work.
Speaker 5: Everyone's married. The women were married to you. Anyway, it's true story. You should watch it.
Speaker 2: The website is still running.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I would assume the business got shut down. After they got hacked.
Speaker 2: Can you jump on Ashley Madison Forest please and see if it's still going?
Speaker 5: But what about the TVCs?
Speaker 4: I had these ads and they were cute jingles and that was like anyone but my wife, anyone but my.
Speaker 2: Wife was like, what catchy?
Speaker 5: Is so cutie? Really weird?
Speaker 2: It is very much still active.
Speaker 7: Really tagline is Astley Madison Life is short?
Speaker 3: Have an affair?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know? Do you know how many?
Speaker 4: How a guess clanned at how many members they had on the site.
Speaker 2: Oh this is nuts.
Speaker 5: In the eighties, right, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Phone sex topic, no, no full cheap sort of a free I phone.
Speaker 2: You would be a full phone creeper. What do you mean you'd be look at him, he'd be a full phone.
Speaker 5: Guess how many married people were on it?
Speaker 3: How many is in numbers?
Speaker 4: I guess how many married men signed up? For one hundred thousand, forty million?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: I thought we were doing that game warmer.
Speaker 5: We're forty million.
Speaker 6: That's quite a lot, isn't it. That's quite a scandal. Hey, just a generic login please, Brodie.
Speaker 4: Well that was the thing some people put under their real names. And then I'm got in big trouble when they done.
Speaker 2: I think we should revisit this later on in the show. I wonder if anyone Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know. If it's big, it's very American.
Speaker 2: Should we sign up? Yes?
Speaker 5: No, yes, no, you're not married, you're not allowed.
Speaker 3: I get in for free.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no, you don't even need to have.
Speaker 2: Any guys coming up today. I'll tell you who is not going to need it. And that is Alban's tightest trading Jackson. Yesterday we released some photos of what he looked like as a teenager and a kid. Today, the current photo of Melbournes tightest trading You get to see him, I promise this. No, we're going the you know the photo. Did it for you? Yeah, we go on that one.
Speaker 6: I gave him my family a sneak peek lass. Oh yeah, had to go down.
Speaker 3: Oh jeez, that were right into us.
Speaker 2: Yeah right. They weren't hungry before us. She was starving by the end of that meal. Famished, was she like? All right, kids, thanks for visiting, get out, come on, John.
Speaker 4: Don't no, okay, So we're dropping the rigiditch real photo of our handsome trading Jackson. We're also meeting today. Well, you did some funny business yesterday. Also, the commentary around his fashion parade he did for us yesterday is quite good. If you want to jump on our socials Jason Lauren on Instagram, it is up.
Speaker 2: There all right. So we've got a lot coming up today. Yes, we are going to release the photo. We got the popo coming in after seven this morning. But next something happened.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was witnessed to something before you got here, Lauren. Yes, it's rocked me to my core. Oh, it turns out as adults, not everyone can do even the most simple of tasks.
Speaker 2: In fact, thirteen twenty fourteen, are you an adult who can't do something that most of the world can do?
Speaker 5: It's just not it's embarrassing when that happens.
Speaker 3: It's embarrassing, Lauren.
Speaker 2: You're gonna love it. We'll go there next. This is no over. Good morning. We're about to get to what we discovered this morning pre show before we do that thirteen twenty four to ten. What can't you do as an adult? Thank God, I'm not alone.
Speaker 5: There was a situation before I came to work with you.
Speaker 2: I think we'll demonstrate it after the calls. But yeah. Yeah, Clinton. I we mucking around with something in the office, and I said, before we go ahead with this, I just want you to know I'm not great at this, to give me a warning.
Speaker 3: But I just was completely by how bad it was.
Speaker 2: Jacob in Barrick, morning, mate, how are you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good things, We're good. What can't you do as an adult?
Speaker 1: I still can't. I still can't write properly at all. It's terrible.
Speaker 4: Is it like unreadable handwriting like a doctor? Yeah, it's almost like writing. Handwriting is becoming redundant though, isn't it because we're just using computers?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But you, like me, Jacob, I get someone else to do the birthday cards and stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm like about mad Yeah, caps writing caps.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've got nice handwriting.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty see.
Speaker 2: I write like a doctor. I can read it.
Speaker 3: M m.
Speaker 2: But I think anyone else would struggle.
Speaker 5: But you're not as smart as the doctor.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 5: You're not writing the same things doctors writing.
Speaker 2: No, to be fair, sometimes I look at it go what have I written?
Speaker 4: To be honest, I don't know how many like I would hardly pick up a pen outside of this studio in the morning and sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point outside of it is I don't.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of pressure on it now, isn't it justldn't even.
Speaker 1: Use a pen?
Speaker 6: Maybe we'll get journals Brianna Roxburgh Park. What is something you can't do or somebody else?
Speaker 5: No, it's me.
Speaker 3: What can't you do?
Speaker 8: I can't multitask with the basic things like if I'm walking down the street and I have.
Speaker 9: A bottle of water, I have to physically stand still so I.
Speaker 8: Can have a drink.
Speaker 3: Pause.
Speaker 2: Are you doing anything else right now while you're on the phone to us?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not actually multitasking.
Speaker 3: That's hard.
Speaker 2: And let's finish with Zach in Frankston. What can't you do as an adult.
Speaker 9: Morning guys with the life of me?
Speaker 8: I cannot use blood rap.
Speaker 2: You can't use glad for.
Speaker 10: Using blood wrapper, can't wrap anything with.
Speaker 5: It like it'll be your ripping technique.
Speaker 4: If you don't rip it off the thing properly, it gets all tangled.
Speaker 3: There's another issue.
Speaker 5: It just bundled all up.
Speaker 2: Zach.
Speaker 6: Do you know when this is what my issue is? Glad rap Sometimes it doesn't stick to certain vessels. Yes, so that means it doesn't stick to all vessels.
Speaker 5: You need to pull it longer.
Speaker 3: Come on, but some vessels it will stick too far. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what you need to do is add more glad wrap so it sticks to the glad wrap, so you go fully around it connecting to the glad rap. How's this got colad bags?
Speaker 5: I love a glad bag. I love putting things.
Speaker 3: And you get that is it?
Speaker 6: You can't decipher what vessel it's going to stick to. Some it does, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter what the vessel is.
Speaker 5: Regardless of vessel, you always go all the way around to bandage.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't always put it on the battle.
Speaker 2: I like to fully see it.
Speaker 5: I think it doesn't stick to you know, I just go al plastic.
Speaker 2: It doesn't stick to glass. Sometimes to wrap present.
Speaker 11: No, no tape requires yeah, because like if you get the right alfoyle, it does resemble that shiny paper.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and you probably don't need tape.
Speaker 2: You don't, you know, you just wrap it like a sandwich.
Speaker 5: I've never heard of anybody you're giving people sandwiches.
Speaker 2: I've done that for Christmas before.
Speaker 3: So Jason.
Speaker 5: Ralph is expensive all the ways.
Speaker 3: We've randomly been sent a few items, one of which is.
Speaker 11: Would reject shop package.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I thought, I love grip brilliant, the color disc that.
Speaker 2: You hold in your left hand if you're right handed. It's got velcrow on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one side, one side, grew fluffy ball.
Speaker 3: Ja, let's have a game.
Speaker 5: I love throwing a game.
Speaker 6: I'm going to take my headphones off, and I want you to if you get cars and at home, but bear witness to the throwing technie.
Speaker 5: Oh, you can't throw a ball? Can throw a ball?
Speaker 4: Beautiful pass there landed on the grip ball beautifully. Oh my god, he's gone full sideways. Looks like a four year old.
Speaker 5: You don't need you one meteor away.
Speaker 3: Give me, give me one, Give me.
Speaker 4: Who was it that tried to pitch the ball at the baseball and that was just like went straight into the ground. Oh my god, Oh my god, you just such an unexpected Do you know what.
Speaker 3: It looks like? John Howard?
Speaker 5: Yeah, ball at the crik. Okay, So he's really stiff.
Speaker 4: He goes fully side on like he's playing baseball and pitching, and then he just I can't throw it. You really can't throw No, I can't. That was the most embarrassing. That was like watching a three year old.
Speaker 2: When we picked up grip all this morning, I put it like you panics. I stuck the thing to my hand and then I was like, oh, hang on, I forgot about my fear of throwing. That was gross.
Speaker 3: That was gross.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what's amazing. Can the kids throw I think so my underarm.
Speaker 5: No, but you throw it so fast at such a strange ankle.
Speaker 3: Does softballs for you? Maybe they throw underroun t ball.
Speaker 2: I like when it's just stationary, you have to hit it.
Speaker 5: Your kids get tasted at school for that.
Speaker 2: If you talk about dad can't throw.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, But you learn that stuff from your parents.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, That's why I think they're not mine, because they're not bad with them all. Just got eighteen past six embarrassing. Tell me about it. Let's check your under work. You're on the air with Jase and Lauren. You are listening to Nomber one hundred. Let's say hell out of this.
Speaker 12: Blake introducing our next guess, a friend of the show.
Speaker 10: Who you might know by his legendary role as Tyler's plumber, Extraordinariy Kenny Smith.
Speaker 13: And just watch it in there, mate, that's my shame.
Speaker 14: Might don't you press that flush air thing will probably shot your guys head.
Speaker 12: Through your bum It is not adding to his collection of classic cars, He's gracing both our screens and our stages, like in his new play The Odd Couple Plans. Welcome to the show, Shame Jacobson.
Speaker 2: Shank Jacobson, Good morning, how are we team?
Speaker 5: Fresh from your commute from Mount Macedon.
Speaker 4: What a beautiful place to leave, But it must be getting chilly there now.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I actually saw a penguin walk past me and go about enough I'm o to be able to pack bag.
Speaker 5: Mount Massaden is one of the coldest places, isn't it.
Speaker 13: Valley it's actually at height.
Speaker 14: It's one of those you know, the snow who starts at the top of the mountain things. Yeah, it's that completely wrong, but it does go down a bit before there.
Speaker 6: Culturally, I quite like the bakeries in that region. Kitan's very strong.
Speaker 14: Yeah, kill Moore, yes, yeah, and not all, not all of them are good shops. That's why it's called Kilmore because they killed a feel in the way. Now there is some great bakeries, great cafes. When it's all the honestly, not an advertisement for the Mount Masden or the mass Rangers.
Speaker 13: But you're the Shi the Shire of Victoria.
Speaker 2: But it is. It is just a great place.
Speaker 14: It's got all those things in cafes and stuff, but it's got room and trees and a.
Speaker 2: Great bloody vanilla slice. Yes, it's not block. There is there, Yes, one hundred percent. Hey, let's talk the Odd Couple. It begins at the Comedy Theater this weekend. You can get your tickets at the Odd Couple play dot com dot au.
Speaker 5: It's you and Todd McKenny. Now that is an odd couple.
Speaker 3: It is the all dancing Todd McKenny.
Speaker 5: Tom.
Speaker 2: Do you guys meet because they remember they did that special, the Full Monty. It will raise money, Yeah, to fight cancer. Yeah.
Speaker 14: I've known Todd for all of thirty minutes when he said, take your clothes off, and that's just Tuesday at his house.
Speaker 5: Get full naked in that.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Fully it was fully naked. Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: You didn't really have your willies out in front of.
Speaker 14: In front No, no, I mean no, I mean fully naked the last part full full review.
Speaker 5: I mean it is the Full Monty.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 14: It doesn't it doesn't worry me. There's nothing to see. Literally, there's nothing to see. And it didn't matter because on stage with me was people like Jet Kenny.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, they wanted to see him naked.
Speaker 2: You could have been doing the star jobs.
Speaker 6: They didn't know I was on stage. How different are you as blokes? You and Todd Well on paper and in life?
Speaker 13: Very different?
Speaker 14: But you know that's what the show actually explores, which is you can be friends with someone, but as you know, you can be best friends with someone. You can be dating someone, but you don't really know them until you've traveled with them or lived in.
Speaker 4: The same I've lost friends over traveling with you. Slight you are, You've never so painful.
Speaker 2: Before we let you go, I want to ask do you still do you still have the bus?
Speaker 13: I do you know I've got a bus?
Speaker 2: Have you heard about shamee Kenny bus?
Speaker 13: He's not Can you have a bus?
Speaker 6: You mentioned that you collect cars, but you've got a bus as well?
Speaker 13: I do have a bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, tell them about this is this is a pimp and bass? Am I not supposed to know about people?
Speaker 13: Will home? She and Andy took it. It's done, It's done.
Speaker 14: It was only one of the full monties did that was I've got I've got to Yeah, I race cars a bit, so cars is a bit of a race.
Speaker 13: Cars have got a v race car at the moment and a rally you and some buggies.
Speaker 5: That's hot about Jack Kenny?
Speaker 13: That's hot.
Speaker 14: Let's stop the interview. Now A get better than that someone one day on earth here and as thought I was hot for a brief second. And because you race car, my wife says you're acceptable. Even she doesn't say you're hot, you're acceptable. Where do you take the bus? Don't you have a bus?
Speaker 3: If you guys know.
Speaker 16: You don't have We're the only show without a bus. Shake and we're happy about it. You're listening to the only show without a bus.
Speaker 2: One more of a of a van?
Speaker 13: You mean vans? You mean the shoes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, shoe black Dan.
Speaker 13: No, Well, I take it wherever the hell I want. That's why I've got my own bus.
Speaker 4: Did you buy the bus and then your bus or was it already pimped?
Speaker 14: No, it was a bus that had had an engine fire where the whole thing had been.
Speaker 4: Filmed with My god, don't you say engine like engine?
Speaker 1: Engine?
Speaker 2: Engine?
Speaker 3: Would you say that engine?
Speaker 5: It's with an E, not an That's what we're saying, is.
Speaker 14: That everything I need to know about that.
Speaker 6: Does your wife know that you like when you go to buy something like a bus?
Speaker 3: Do you tell her? Yeah? Yeah, And how's it going? Do you know?
Speaker 13: Funny this chat?
Speaker 14: This morning we were quickly doing some paperwork before I ran out of the house and I went, oh, we won an auction. It's not a house or anything impressive like that. I said, oh, I want an auction. She said we what? And I said, I've just been on something and that's not that impressive.
Speaker 13: It's antiques. It's I don't tell her those things.
Speaker 14: And so this morning all the kids come in and said, what have we got because they heard we've done got something?
Speaker 13: It's just a S O S.
Speaker 14: You know, the the the Morse Code thing is anti So I do buy some things that in case the bus ever breaks down, Just in case my phone runs out of battery in the park, because I'm in the park, remember you, because you've got to know the park jokes.
Speaker 2: Not a joke.
Speaker 13: I wake up in parks all the time.
Speaker 2: Jacob said the anytime The Odd Couple begins at the Comedy Theater this weekend show, Yes, tickets at the odd couple play dot com dot are you? It's always good to catch up mate. I went for a walk yesterday. Did you you wracked me on my walk?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 5: That's right, you're out for out pounding the pavement power walk.
Speaker 2: Yes, I had my weight to attached to my.
Speaker 5: He was shopping on a street, but he was walking to go.
Speaker 2: From Thank you, Lauren.
Speaker 5: That's his that's his.
Speaker 3: High street walk.
Speaker 5: I love it his type of walk.
Speaker 4: Hey, I asked you before when you sit on having a sneak it out? We ever smoking, Jason like you would have been?
Speaker 2: No, not really, Like if you see me having a dart at the end of the night, it's time to go home, Yes, send me home. No, my mum was a massive.
Speaker 5: Smoker, so you didn't like it.
Speaker 2: Well, when we were kids, she'd get us to light the ciggies for Clint the eighties. Yeah, I was a data so you were you?
Speaker 3: I was a data were Yeah? Well I was.
Speaker 6: I was a data like consistently consistently like bypackets.
Speaker 4: And there's lots of people that aren't full time smokers but love a sneaky dart at the end of the night.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's now where I've sort of graduated.
Speaker 2: To tell you what, it's expensey terrible fifty dollars.
Speaker 4: A pack some of what I've never bought a pack of a cigarettes. I'm not trying to be like, look at me, I'm such.
Speaker 2: No, no, some of them are like fifty bucks. Now.
Speaker 4: I just can't I can't stand the smell of it. I once kissed a boy who'd been smoking.
Speaker 2: And remember, like remember coming home from the clubs and you smell your clothes.
Speaker 6: And your head, fingers, your fingers smell, do they yeah, for the club having a dart, big night.
Speaker 2: The club, It's like they do.
Speaker 4: It's funny though, because like when someone's trying to hide it and they're like, no, I don't smoke, and it's like I can smell it on you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: But it's funny when you see someone you don't expect to be a smoker having your dart. That isn't nothing wrong with having your cheeky d I don't think we all know the risks involved.
Speaker 2: I remember working in another radio station when I was younger. I won't say who it was. Jackie O would have these scissors on the roof right during the show. Her and Kyle would go to the roof of the radio station, have a cheeky dart and you know, like when you go morning No, this was like the afternoon show. And then you know when you go to the bank and they have the pins on a chain.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She used to have these little toenail scissors, yeah, attached to a chain, and she'd cut the filter in half because they only had a four minute song she'd want.
Speaker 3: To sit more through. Yeah, So where were the scissors attached to her wrists?
Speaker 2: Like a little chain attached to the roof of the station, so no one would take the scissors. And there was a glove up there that she would put on so her.
Speaker 5: Smell like Michael Jackson smell.
Speaker 2: Her fingers didn't smell, so she wouldn't get home and be like.
Speaker 3: That's desperate times.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I've never seen someone with dedication. Well, someone who I wouldn't expect to smoke has been busted having a data to.
Speaker 3: Be honest, I love seeing darts in a way.
Speaker 5: Timothy Chamale, the actor, Yeah Spider Man, Timothy, wasn't he Spider Man as well? Timothy Schmale?
Speaker 2: Hang on, tim, how do I say Timothy?
Speaker 5: T I M O T. H e with anla. See if you can work out on your.
Speaker 3: Shamyl.
Speaker 5: No, wasn't he in Spider Man one.
Speaker 1: Of those films?
Speaker 3: Do you know what? I don't know, but he's Dart's Spider Man's darting.
Speaker 5: He did that.
Speaker 3: We've got an issue. We've got an issue.
Speaker 5: I think of the wrong person.
Speaker 3: Jason is down. Give is there afraid of him darting?
Speaker 2: No? No, there isn't. I'm still trying to find the right Timothy.
Speaker 4: Shamala some other celebs who have been busted smoking that you wouldn't expect hit me bACC Obama, I reckon where he's got the voice?
Speaker 3: He's got the voice.
Speaker 2: Also, sorry, he's dealing with the nuclear coats Like if anyone stressed and needs he can have.
Speaker 5: A Yeah, Chamala was in that New WILLI Wonka.
Speaker 4: Definitely not, Definitely not Spider mancase.
Speaker 2: Of smoking Man confused with Spider Man's the.
Speaker 5: Guy in Spider Man Tom Holand and he's the one that did the hot lip sync.
Speaker 3: Yes, where are you going to?
Speaker 5: Dating?
Speaker 4: End? And Timothy Shamelott is dating Kylie?
Speaker 2: You smoking? Are you smoking a special dart over there or something? Can you sound off your head?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 4: Excuse me, you've never even heard of him. I just got them a little backwards. But he's what he's in that Wonka?
Speaker 3: Who else? Anyone else?
Speaker 5: Willy Wonka, Abraco Bama? What will you Arnold Schwartzenegger. I couldn't imagine him having a dart?
Speaker 2: Can we do? Celebrity smoker?
Speaker 5: Who have your bust?
Speaker 2: Thirteen dories thirteen twenty fourteen Darts in the wild?
Speaker 5: Celebrity darries Darry Lovers?
Speaker 2: Have you caught one? Clint stan Away?
Speaker 5: I've seen you having a sh.
Speaker 2: Yeah at the airport? No, no, no, no, sucking back on that vight before it's wheels up.
Speaker 4: I've seen him with my Paul when I've gone to bed and the boys have kicked on, and I've got a notification in the back lane way.
Speaker 5: It goes intruder alert because there's someone standing in the back. He's in my back.
Speaker 1: Layway right there they are.
Speaker 5: They are glass of ready one. What a little Winnie blue in the right smoke of.
Speaker 3: Where do I put it?
Speaker 1: Paul Avores?
Speaker 2: But she can't see it? Thirteen twenty four This is our number. Have you seen a celeb having a smoke? Where have you caught the darts. Give us a call, all right thirteen twenty four ten. Britney's on the phone.
Speaker 5: Who'll be caught, Brittany, Brittany from glen Iris.
Speaker 4: Did you see some a celebrity punch and a dart?
Speaker 2: Brittany? Let's go to Lauren and Torquay morning Laws.
Speaker 17: Good a god?
Speaker 16: How are you?
Speaker 5: Have you seen someone unexpected a while ago?
Speaker 18: I'll prefer that.
Speaker 9: But I took some friends that were visiting from England to the Classic Neighbors Trivia Night?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes? Who was it? Was a doctor Carl?
Speaker 17: Yes?
Speaker 3: And Tony the Daily Double.
Speaker 4: Oh wait were they hosting the trivia night? They would Yeah, it's not just trivia.
Speaker 2: About No, they host the night. They do it for good cashi jobs. Yeah right.
Speaker 5: And was it was it them punching darts?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Who doctor Carl?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fish Toadfish.
Speaker 5: I could see Toadfish doing that. I don't not the doctor.
Speaker 2: Thirteen fourteen is our Susan would be.
Speaker 5: He did worse. He did way worse than having darts. The Dirty Dog thirty twenty fourteen. Do they have an affair?
Speaker 4: Have you busted a celeb having it? It doesn't celebrity smoker just.
Speaker 2: Doing a bit of research on that.
Speaker 5: I don't the phone number on.
Speaker 2: No, no, no. Some of the other no, very rarely you do that. Some of the other celebs we mentioned, Guenne Paltrow, Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and the former Queen of Denmark Margaret Well. They call it the ashtray queen.
Speaker 3: Oh how many does she suck down?
Speaker 2: I think I think she can take a lot?
Speaker 4: Didn't The queen's sister loved Queen Elizabeth's sister what's her name?
Speaker 2: Mark?
Speaker 5: Margaret Margaret wild sisters and still alive. Margaret was the wild sister.
Speaker 2: Fergie'd have a hern Yeah, she'd probably old it between the toes.
Speaker 5: Yeahr was known to have a little dart, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: I believe so on the big toe, don't you.
Speaker 6: I don't know how many people are darting these days, soapes you well, hard to keep up, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Glen Iris, Britney. Whatsoelebty spotted having the dark.
Speaker 9: Good morning guy morning? When I was younger, I actually ran into the original high five group having a dart out the back.
Speaker 5: I'm not surprised one of the high Fives to hang with all those kids.
Speaker 2: Oh god, if I was a wigging whole group.
Speaker 9: Did you have the whole group, Brittany, Yeah, the whole group was back, like at the back door. So we obviously tried to go out the back to meet them afterwards, and they were all standing out the back.
Speaker 5: You know what, all the kids.
Speaker 2: If I dance around deal with those kids, I'd be on the gummies.
Speaker 5: So what's the dinosaur in the Wiggles? That one's on the gun.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that one's off nice.
Speaker 5: In the pirate, The pirate, the pirate.
Speaker 3: On the gummy feather sword. I saw high five after a Logi's one year.
Speaker 5: The Originals, and they were They're loose.
Speaker 3: Very very loose.
Speaker 5: They were a big deal there they were. They were loose with Charlie and stuff.
Speaker 2: Charlie Delaney, she's great.
Speaker 5: She's now living the Draymond Getaway.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yep, yep, married to a race car driver.
Speaker 5: Where are they now doing well?
Speaker 2: I believe let's get a cat lilydal celebrity smokers. He'll be spotted.
Speaker 4: We were sorry.
Speaker 2: Sorry from from the top. Hello, yep, we got.
Speaker 5: My husband.
Speaker 18: I we at a restaurant with some friends in Barron Bay and my husband had some nervous energy to burn off because there was a lot of celebrities in the restaurant that day, so we went out the front to have a cigarette and Tyger White, the director and actor, a cigarette off here.
Speaker 5: Tiger. That does not surprise me.
Speaker 2: I would have been like, you've done thor mate, you can afford your own pack. How about I bump one off you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love Tiger.
Speaker 2: That was he on the darts all the time?
Speaker 5: No, definitely, not all the time. That does.
Speaker 4: I'm not completely surprised by him having the confidence to bounce over and and bama Siggi's and yeah, no, that doesn't surprise me. Yeah, but yeah, he could, he could afford his own pack.
Speaker 2: Executive producer Brady.
Speaker 7: I once saw we were doing an interview on another show and this guest was waiting downstairs, and they said, can you please go and get her? And I walked downstairs and Bindi and was absolutely fanging back an.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 5: I'd have to see that with my own eyes to belie.
Speaker 7: The vein was pulsating in her hedge, sucking on her Bindi on the benson and hedges.
Speaker 5: He should be on the vogue, should be.
Speaker 2: An alpine Gal, Jace and Lauren with you. Clint's here as well, and so is this. He's a treat who wants a reader?
Speaker 5: Jason Lawrence Trady?
Speaker 1: What's a lady?
Speaker 2: The treat?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 3: Shame?
Speaker 5: Well he's not here right now, Jace, but let me tell you about him quickly. Jackson the handsome.
Speaker 4: Trady twenty five years old, lives at home with his mum and dad. We spoke to mom the other day and she said he is just the dream of a time. Good looking rooster, got his life together, working hard. Wants to meet a lady, but turns out there are lots of ladies that would also like to meet it.
Speaker 5: Trady, Jay, shall we meet our first lady?
Speaker 2: What's your?
Speaker 1: My name is Chloe. I'm twenty five years old and I live on the Mornington Peninsula. I work in law as a legal personal assistant. I am a girly girl and take pride in looking after myself. I love getting my nails done, but I'm not afraid to break them. What I look for in a partner is a hands on man, you know, those strong hands I could just do some damage. Someone kind and caring, someone who's affectionate and makes me feel loved and most importantly, someone who's loyal and proud to be with me. Jackson, I'm ready for you. I'll see you.
Speaker 2: Soon, and she joins us.
Speaker 11: Now, Chloe, good morning, Good morning, guys, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Nervous very because you could be about to meet the love of your life.
Speaker 4: Well, no, I think she's more nervous about meeting Quintanaway.
Speaker 3: Morning, Chloe.
Speaker 6: What do you think hearing a man hearing our man on the Jackson.
Speaker 1: Jackson, I heard when you in Pakenham.
Speaker 4: Yes, so I met him in Pacinhem You guys, I said he was a good looking trady. You guys hunted him down, got him on the phone and we had a flirty conversation. And I believe that's what perked your ear is up.
Speaker 1: That's when I slid into your DMS.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In fact, see, here's the thing. You know how we've said, look, how tradey wants a lady, and we've said call and if you're on a dat him. Chloe was straight out.
Speaker 11: Of the blocksfore, even before we said this was two weeks ago.
Speaker 5: So what was it about Jackson that you thought he sounds like a catch?
Speaker 1: The minute you said he was a hot trading. Literally all you got the only information you gave out, And I was like, that is me to a team.
Speaker 2: So do you always go for trading?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: What is it about trade?
Speaker 5: I mean there is something sexy about a man that can fix something.
Speaker 1: Well, absolutely, hard working man. I work with businessmen all the time, so yeah, boring, sorry, work, don't listen to his I want a man in a suit. I want a man that can wear a suit, but not every day, strong hands, hard working man. Yes, can fix things, drioll around the house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hot, you.
Speaker 2: Know what powertool got. He'd look good in a suit.
Speaker 5: He would look good in a suit.
Speaker 1: You don't see he was athletic.
Speaker 5: He is athlete.
Speaker 2: He look pretty good out of you know what you like a fit guy?
Speaker 5: Do you?
Speaker 1: Yes, someone who looks after himself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he definitely does. He's well manicured. So the other catch is here, you haven't seen Jackson yet our hot trading?
Speaker 2: No, what do you think he looks like?
Speaker 1: Tall, dark, handsome stereotype is kind of guy.
Speaker 2: But do you know what I like? I like the fact that you're throwing yourself into this and it's not based on a photo or.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's just Laurence judgment.
Speaker 6: You are so like you know, Chloe, I take it you are single. I am Okay, how long have you been single for?
Speaker 1: What do we mate? Thirteen? Twelve months?
Speaker 6: Okay that's great, yes, but you're ready to get amongst it?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Can I ask why you don't have a partner because you've had a great job, successful career, You're a good looking girl, you seem very nice.
Speaker 1: Um, it's hard to find someone. I have been on the dating apps, but usually it's all just.
Speaker 5: All fun yeah chat, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And everyone that's my age as well as it sounds, aren't really mature, Like women who twenty five need to really date someone who's thirty. But the thirty year olds these days are no better. They ghost you like, yeah do that. I'm like the twenty five year olds at least say hey, what up for it? Not looking for anything? Serious? Thirty year olds you don't hear from them. I have once and.
Speaker 5: It was dramatic, fair enough, like this is.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, this is actually what it is to be ghosted. I was like, can you just be mature and say hey, I'm not feeling it other than like you're like you're thirty. Come on, you're a grown man.
Speaker 5: Have the hard conversation. What do you look for.
Speaker 1: In a someone kind of caring, mostly and loyal Number one. I don't want to sound shallow, but someone like you have to attractions your first thing you see. So someone nice on the eyes, someone looks after themselves, hard working, motivated, obviously once a family in the future, just all the fun stuff.
Speaker 5: Really, guys, I would say Jackson is all of those things.
Speaker 2: Question and more. Do you have a turn off? What's your number? One?
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: Someone who drives like a commodore.
Speaker 5: He's a trade I don't.
Speaker 1: If he doesn't have a trading card where we'll be going to buy him a trade.
Speaker 3: He's actually driving a marina.
Speaker 5: I don't know what he dries.
Speaker 1: My heart.
Speaker 5: He actually just rides an electric scooter.
Speaker 1: Let me get me on the back. It's fine.
Speaker 2: Would rather a scooter than would you like to see a photo?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Like do I want to go in?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 3: I do? Yeah, you want to?
Speaker 2: All right, we're going to go to a break on the other side of this.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Come on, Come on, Not only will we show Chloe the photo.
Speaker 5: It on our social.
Speaker 2: Melbourne gets to meet him as well. Hit us up Jason Lauren on instat. The photo is minutes away from going live. He's a treat.
Speaker 10: Who wants a reader, Jason Lawrence Trady wants a lady.
Speaker 2: The treated is.
Speaker 4: For the last week we've been introducing you to our Trady who wants a lady. Handsome Jackson who we met when we're out and about a few weeks ago.
Speaker 5: There have been many ladies who want to trade.
Speaker 4: It turns out one of them is here with us this morning. We're getting ready to release a picture of this very handsome rooster.
Speaker 2: Jace and Lauren on Instat Go there, now, get ready. We are about to hit post and put it in our stories. But I know Chloe is dead set keen to see him.
Speaker 3: We're gonna flashy photo up you stake.
Speaker 1: It's very brutal because I'm getting flustered.
Speaker 5: It's okay, I've got flustered to when I saw him.
Speaker 3: We're here for you.
Speaker 2: Are you ready to go?
Speaker 1: I'm like this, this is my man.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is Jackson Melbourne's trading.
Speaker 1: Are you joking?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 1: He's a footy player he plays footy on the weekends.
Speaker 2: Like casual.
Speaker 5: Can you zoom in like he doesn't play in the af.
Speaker 2: L zooming in? Good thighs, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Good arms?
Speaker 2: Good arms, great arms, good ten.
Speaker 1: Mudules on the floor. Really?
Speaker 2: Oh, he's delicious, delicious, He's not he could.
Speaker 5: Be and having at.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 5: Okay, So talk us through what you're thinking. Is he your flavor?
Speaker 1: Here's my flavor?
Speaker 5: Easy.
Speaker 1: I don't want to sound like say it a lot. He's very yummy. Sorry, he's very yummy, clean stunaway, I'm sorry. He's literally tall, dark and handsome. He's perfect. He's athletic, he looks tall, he plays footy. He's a trade. My mom my mom's gonna be hungry, yes, my mom my mom, bev, bev.
Speaker 5: Keep your hands to yourself.
Speaker 1: Tatters too?
Speaker 5: Are we caught with that?
Speaker 1: Oh it's my dream?
Speaker 2: Still hungry?
Speaker 5: Well weished?
Speaker 2: He is with one of his nephews.
Speaker 13: Look at the eyes.
Speaker 2: Can we ze him in on the eyes? Because I know eyes are a big thing for you? So this is, oh my god, the main of last. He follows you around the room.
Speaker 1: Has he been all my life?
Speaker 5: Where has he been all your life?
Speaker 4: Honestly though, we didn't call him Melbourn's toldest trading for no reason.
Speaker 5: We nailed the name of him, didn't we? Can you put that?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 5: We're getting distracted because now I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Be nervous about what do I do? What do I wear?
Speaker 3: How do I wait till he sees you? Yeah? You're a good catch. Sorry, I'm not China.
Speaker 5: No clan. You can take Bev her mother.
Speaker 1: And Bev's married to Keith.
Speaker 2: Happy.
Speaker 1: She's happy.
Speaker 2: Chloe, we are locking you in as date number one with Melbourne's hottest trading. There you go, He's.
Speaker 1: Now going to wear what do I wear? I need to know that like the vibe?
Speaker 5: Do you sister?
Speaker 2: Would you want to kiss on the first day?
Speaker 3: She said?
Speaker 5: Microphone sounds like she wants more than a kiss on the first No, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: That microphone needs to share.
Speaker 1: I would share a smooth okay, I mean look at it.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, how funny.
Speaker 1: Is he would have to make the move. I'm not making the right okay, because you guys know I'm king. But what if he's not so like it'd have to come from him.
Speaker 5: It's true, it needs to be mute.
Speaker 2: I didn't pick up on you ken, Okay, so it wasn't the yummy.
Speaker 5: Maybe we won't let Jackson hear the heavy breathing.
Speaker 1: How do you? How do you deal with this FIELDO?
Speaker 5: Thank you? It's very tough job and I deserve a pay rise.
Speaker 2: Good looking?
Speaker 1: Is that why you're still single?
Speaker 3: Two of us?
Speaker 15: All right?
Speaker 2: Chloe locked in for date number one with Alburt Totus Tradey, who we now describe as yummy yummy. Now the moment Melbourne has been waiting for.
Speaker 5: Come on, hurry up and do it. Post it. Post the picture of Jackson.
Speaker 2: Post please you met Jason Lauren on Insta?
Speaker 5: Are we live?
Speaker 1: We're gonna thumbs up?
Speaker 5: We are live.
Speaker 3: He's up there, He is there, He is there. Yeah, those quads in all their glory.
Speaker 5: I'm never smith sided. How do you think Jackson's feeling?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: We posted him in the morning amateur.
Speaker 3: Football short shorts, short shorts.
Speaker 2: Look at it, just look at the jaw line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he looks good.
Speaker 5: He's got lots of muscles.
Speaker 2: You know what I thought I had good carbs.
Speaker 5: No, no, don't he don't get a look in.
Speaker 3: He's got the rest of.
Speaker 2: The package of bloody. Look at the thighs and the muscles and the fumm. Okay, he'd be able to open a jar of anything.
Speaker 13: Oh you know here.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he'd be handy to even get into a canton.
Speaker 2: Hey, all of a sudden, I feel like chicken tonight. Chicken tonight thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 5: To cool down, Yeah, yeah, he's gone to cool.
Speaker 2: Down thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 5: Did she describe him as pep?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can we check the temperature around Melbourne? Let's do it thirteen twenty four ten. Go and have a look at him on our socials and let us know what do you reckon Melbourne's host trading? What's your thoughts? Well, good morning Marman. Yes, Trady wants a later. Ah, we have Jackson twenty five years old, absolute stallion. Let's be honest and the photo has just non live.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's on our Jason Lauren Instagram page thirteen twenty fourteen. If you want to throw your hat in the ring?
Speaker 3: The lady's a fizzing?
Speaker 5: Are they?
Speaker 3: So? Two of the boys. Margaret always popular, Let's.
Speaker 2: Go to where it be morning Margaret, good morning? What do we think?
Speaker 6: Oh my god?
Speaker 9: I had to pull over and have a.
Speaker 5: Look how old are you, Margaret, I'm twenty four?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so what do you think? What was his best feature?
Speaker 5: The arms?
Speaker 9: I would have to say the arms, Like look at.
Speaker 3: Him, the yards are good.
Speaker 2: He's holding a football in the photo. Do you want to be reincarnated as a football?
Speaker 4: Just looking at It's a good it's look. It's a great angle. It's showing off all his muscles, isn't it, Margaret?
Speaker 9: It is and a great photo?
Speaker 5: Have you heard us talking to him this week? Do you think he's sounds charming? Also?
Speaker 9: He does?
Speaker 17: He sounds like a sweetheart.
Speaker 5: Did you hear us talking to his mum? Okay, Margaret? Margaret wants her name on the list. Okay, should we do speed dating with Jackson?
Speaker 3: And like, oh, that's really good?
Speaker 2: Fill the whole room.
Speaker 4: Jackson, Okay, Jackson's not Jackson is not a not a toy that lots of people would like him to. Jackson's not a piece of meat. He's a nice young if he was.
Speaker 2: A piece of meat, he is wagered yummy. She was like, yeah, now I've got it right here, you're ready.
Speaker 1: He's very yummy. He's very yummy.
Speaker 5: All right, let's go to Robin and Barrick. Good morning, Robin, Good morning, Robin. How old are you can I ask, Oh.
Speaker 10: Look, I'm fifty eight.
Speaker 1: But it's not for me.
Speaker 13: It's my daughter.
Speaker 3: It's not me.
Speaker 2: You're bringing up like a surprise.
Speaker 1: So not if he's not a piece of.
Speaker 5: Meat, he's not a piece of Robin. Do you think he's a catch?
Speaker 18: Dunning?
Speaker 17: Specim and Lauren?
Speaker 5: What is it that you think might make him good for your daughter?
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 2: It's not about the outside.
Speaker 12: It's what he's been saying.
Speaker 5: My daughter would be.
Speaker 9: Oh he's gorgeous, and he sounds very similar to my daughter.
Speaker 16: She's twenty five.
Speaker 18: Teacher, yes, Barry, yeah close.
Speaker 6: Robert, let's not kid ourselves those quads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a true story.
Speaker 5: But you know she can apromimate. I appreciated, good looking.
Speaker 8: Possible future mother in law, things like.
Speaker 5: That, I know, Robin.
Speaker 4: Do you think you and your daughter might have a fight over him at the dinner table if you popped around for dinner.
Speaker 8: No, I don't think my husband would have.
Speaker 5: We're married, happily married.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he's not allowed sleep favors, Robert, of course he could.
Speaker 4: Yeah, meggs making eggs in the morning, make bacon, and eggs.
Speaker 5: Robin, good on you. All right, you've got your daughter. What's her name?
Speaker 4: And would she just be dying a thousand deaths knowing you'd call the radio trying to find her a boyfriend.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I told her.
Speaker 5: She's like, I'll kill me now at home.
Speaker 6: So there you go.
Speaker 5: That's another perfect all right, put her hat in the ring.
Speaker 2: Our trade wants a lady is going on the first date tonight with Chloe. Tomorrow morning we will have the full wash up.
Speaker 5: Do we find out tomorrow?
Speaker 2: We find out? Will there be a little kiss tonight? This is just play a cool.
Speaker 11: The cops are here, Lawrence, tell me what's you know?
Speaker 2: Now for Pride the Pope Pie, we bring in different police officers.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it's.
Speaker 5: Like the cast of Breaking Bad has just rolled in.
Speaker 2: Walter White's in the house.
Speaker 5: No, we've got detective.
Speaker 2: Acting Senior St.
Speaker 4: Michael Cougler and Detective Sergeant Paul Gilmore.
Speaker 2: Get a right, Good morning, Good morning guys. You might need to take your mask if we can't he can we hear you?
Speaker 5: Wait, we can hear it.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can keep it on. So you guys are in just for our radio audience. That can't see you, but can only hear You're.
Speaker 5: In a fool? What is that suit that you're in?
Speaker 2: This is a it's called a tick suit.
Speaker 10: A suit's basically a can you call resistant and some The one I'm wearing today is also got some sort of fire resistance built into it.
Speaker 15: All we want to be on fire in this suit.
Speaker 13: We use them and we're processing the client labs.
Speaker 5: So what are you doing? Bus busting meth labs?
Speaker 2: Right? Okay, So that's world to why this is good morning? Good morning, We're good, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 5: Is a hectic out been wearing?
Speaker 3: How does this room smell?
Speaker 2: We're all good?
Speaker 20: A little bit dodge, but we're just going to run some test favorite shortly we'll go.
Speaker 5: So you got so talk us through what you would do day.
Speaker 10: To day in your job essentially, well, it's pretty varied, but we investigate locally manufactured drugs.
Speaker 4: Within victory And is it like parton ignorance of scene in the movies? Are people like making meth in bathtubs in houses and stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah like that, Yeah, they are.
Speaker 10: They're making myth in houses, and making myth in berry chipping containers, and making myth in farm sheds garages, pretty much anywhere you can think of.
Speaker 2: I think it's safe to save people. I was just going to save people. Could see how this stuff has made. It's the last thing they'd put in their system, isn't it.
Speaker 20: Absolutely Yeah, it's all synthetic made, synthetically made, it's all chemicals.
Speaker 15: Yeah, really dangerous.
Speaker 4: And so by the time you guys get the call to go and I don't know what you call check out all lab, has someone already found it or they're like, we're suspected that there's suspicious activity happening in this house.
Speaker 5: And then you guys go and kick the door down.
Speaker 15: Yeah, pretty much. We're a bit of a one stop shop at our office.
Speaker 20: We get the intel, we investigate it, we do the raids, and then we prosecute the offenders.
Speaker 15: Our process a scene, which can be long if it's a big lab, and then we process the offenders.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just what happens to the goods.
Speaker 20: Well, they get taken out to a hazardous management.
Speaker 15: Unit at a location and destroyed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't go let twenty percent off for the Christmas party. And then.
Speaker 3: So what's happening underground here in Melbourne? We have we got a scourge.
Speaker 6: Is there is there a problem or is it something that's happening right the way round Australia, right the way around the world.
Speaker 20: I think there's no secret that there's a significant drug problem in Australia in general.
Speaker 15: You know, look at our borders.
Speaker 20: We're an island, so it's easy to import in here, and there's a lot of chemicals that come into this country which I used to manufacture methaneta.
Speaker 10: Very high demand in Australian prices are high, which makes it there's a lot of incentive for people out there to right try and manufacture drugs or in poort drugs.
Speaker 5: So what's the worst scene you've walked.
Speaker 4: Into most like you would have seen it?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Is there one thing that comes to mind that you've walked in and gone, I cannot believe what I'm looking at?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, there's been so that you can everything from what we call addiction based really small labs, and some people work really neat, really methodical.
Speaker 3: Some people are really well educated.
Speaker 10: I've got science backgrounds, and some are just mayhem.
Speaker 3: It's just stuff.
Speaker 10: Everywhere, Contaminants everywhere. They're contaminated, Like you take their clothes off and they're still sitting off your coming out of.
Speaker 3: This hiding it. It's just full blown lab. Yeah.
Speaker 10: They're definitely trying to conceal yeah. Yeah, so, and they'll go to great lengths to try and be concealed. Just stick them in like sort of industrial areas, rule areas to try and hide it because they can be pretty smelly and pretty Yeah.
Speaker 4: And so I always admire the police because obviously, you guys put yourself in in really dangerous situations.
Speaker 5: Is what is the danger that you guys are in excuse me going into these labs? Is it the chemicals or is it the people?
Speaker 15: We can say both, like, you're right, you've got a bad batch.
Speaker 3: The chemicals are very.
Speaker 5: Sorry coffee in the middle of that.
Speaker 15: Anyway, the chemicals are very volatile.
Speaker 20: You mix the the wrong chemicals together and it's effectively a.
Speaker 10: Bomb, explosives, flammable, toxic, carcinogenic.
Speaker 15: And then that's just the chemical side of the house.
Speaker 10: And then you've got an offender who could who isn't real thrill to see you arrive isn't real thrill?
Speaker 2: I was about to say, when you when it gets to the point of a raid, and you guys, you know slam the door and cops were coming in. Do most of them just go I'm done and give up or they put up a fight.
Speaker 20: Most most really will generally realize what's happening, and you know, it's a big shop to them when it happens. And on the big organized crime labs, you could almost guarantee this one sort of fire arm there very expensive and it's very profitable, so to protect their.
Speaker 3: Pew that's going on.
Speaker 6: You both watch Breaking badly watched the first episode.
Speaker 15: I'm sure don't watch news shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just can't.
Speaker 3: Have you adapted yourselves to some of the techniques you see on that show.
Speaker 20: Maybe it's definitely not far from the truth Breaking, Yes, that's from our side and from from the cook side wear very similar stuff.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I think some of the methodology and chemicals they used in the show, and it probably didn't do us any favors as well.
Speaker 3: Really, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 5: Like it taught people?
Speaker 3: I think it was from.
Speaker 10: What I've been told, it was quite accurate. Yeah, So in terms of the process, is interesting.
Speaker 5: It's like a YouTube lesson so common II.
Speaker 2: But how roughe is it in our community at the moment? And is it only myth being made here in Australia.
Speaker 3: It's not just me probaly that way, It's not just myth.
Speaker 10: There are other drugs. But you can really only manufacture synthetic drugs in Australia. If you're trying to muscle into the heroin industry, you need a lot of plant material. And if you're trying to muscle into the cocaine industry, again you need that much coca plant.
Speaker 3: It's not going to work out for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're better off.
Speaker 10: Just importing that and it becomes a border control issue or AFP.
Speaker 15: Slash border force issue.
Speaker 10: But I think drugs like meth lamphetamine you can get sources to the chemicals here and that you need here. So that's what it's a big probably the largest percentage of the work we do.
Speaker 4: I've been watching The Gentleman recently, not sure if you've seen that, but that's all about marijuana plantations. Is that something you guys do as well? Find people with the blue lights?
Speaker 5: No, not really in our office, that's not you.
Speaker 15: It's more more of a genuine local region we'll deal with.
Speaker 4: Fascinated by those ones with the props greenhouse in the backyard.
Speaker 2: I think we're using our manpower to go after more hardcore stuff.
Speaker 20: Lease days, I'd still our crops are soilicia and a very profitable organized crime.
Speaker 15: We're more specialized with the lab sort of set up.
Speaker 5: And so, do you guys only do drugs or do you do.
Speaker 4: Likeination, Do you guys only ray raid like drug glabs? Or are you going to places where people are building bombs and things as well?
Speaker 15: We could probably more specific.
Speaker 10: Yeah, generally we're just bargaining drug lad Yeah, there's.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing.
Speaker 10: If we had any sort of information that it was got more of a bomb flavor than a drug flavor, we'll probably handed off to the US and explosives.
Speaker 2: For people listening right now that are like, Jesus, this could be happening in my street. Is there any sign or telltales? Is there any telltale signs that you might see from someone's house that might give an indication that they're cooking something up in there.
Speaker 20: Generally, the chemical smell gives it away, and a lot of people just write it off.
Speaker 2: As cleaning products and stuff.
Speaker 20: Your or yeah, it's you know, they're just the suspicious behavior around.
Speaker 2: You've got a crazy cat lady next door, but you don't see any cats.
Speaker 10: There's a good chance she's cooked, especially if she's put up about fifteen security cameras.
Speaker 3: It's funny should say that.
Speaker 6: I had a friend who rented out her property in Hawthorn, in Hawthorne, of all places, and when they evicted, finally victored the tenant, they discovered it had been used as a meth lab and you had to had to gut the place.
Speaker 2: Well, there was powerpoints everyone.
Speaker 4: Yeahs he rented, he moved in and then when he started actually looking at properly, there's like sixty power points in this room and a whole bunch in another room.
Speaker 2: You don't need to charge sixty I phones at once.
Speaker 20: That it sounds like a little bit of crop, yeah, or cryptoy where they were not a silarium.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, lad, look, we love doing the paper. We love the Victorian Police and the work you guys do. Thank you so much for putting yourselves on the line. It's a it's a massive job.
Speaker 5: This looks fun.
Speaker 2: It looks fun.
Speaker 15: I think we enjoyed.
Speaker 2: It is fun.
Speaker 5: You must get it through. When you just zip that bright orange suit up and put your.
Speaker 2: How should your partner, ever say when you're at home, haywork on the has met. Boys, thank you so much for coming, and we appreciate thanks. Here we go. I've given you a massive clue. Today's five thousand on the question has to do with a very famous movie.
Speaker 5: It does. I'm not wrong with that.
Speaker 3: Jeremy McGuire, No, show me the.
Speaker 2: Great movie, great man.
Speaker 5: I love that movie.
Speaker 2: All right. We have seen jerremgu Yeah, just because you haven't seen a.
Speaker 5: Human had weighs three pounds when he wants to go to zoo?
Speaker 3: Yes, boys, probably thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you seen the.
Speaker 5: Zoo's not open? Mm?
Speaker 2: Wolf of walk Street, Wolf of.
Speaker 3: Fall straight seeing the Wolf as well.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's not about either of those films.
Speaker 3: Though it is not.
Speaker 5: I would say it's a very famous film. Let's choose a player. Eron from Brunswick, Good morning, Good morning everyone.
Speaker 4: How are we?
Speaker 2: We are excellent?
Speaker 3: Aeron?
Speaker 5: Are you out walking the dog in this school Melbourne sun?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I am ready.
Speaker 3: What's the dog's name, Daphne?
Speaker 5: What sort of dog? D It ain't about a hunh one Dalmatians?
Speaker 2: All right, that's not the here's the go erin. Are you gonna go an easy question fifty bucks. You're gonna cop out with a meetingum question of five hundred, or you rolling the dice and go on for five K.
Speaker 10: I think I've got to roll the die five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Here we just quickly, Erin, can I ask how old you are?
Speaker 4: I'm thirty seven?
Speaker 2: Gettible?
Speaker 5: I reckon, this is gettable. You would have seen it. You would have seen it. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 6: Jason's insisted on asking this question this morning. All right, eron his question, you.
Speaker 2: Would have seen the movie. It'll be interesting to see if you know the answer.
Speaker 5: To the question the movie.
Speaker 3: Because the pressure is all on you, jas, do you want to ask the question?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, Erin, Jase's gonna ask a question. You've got three seconds to answer. You get it right, you win five k?
Speaker 2: You ready.
Speaker 5: Don't let the dog go in celebration.
Speaker 2: Remember, at the end of the day, if you don't know it, yes, okay, what you did the Titanic sink.
Speaker 1: Three two nineteen thirty two, that's what you gotta do.
Speaker 5: You got to have a guest. Nineteen thirty two was the guest.
Speaker 2: And the d was nineteen twelve.
Speaker 5: Two decades you only had one number wrong. This one of the greatest.
Speaker 4: Movies of all time, came out in nineteen ninety seven. Erin your thirty seven Had you seen the Titanic?
Speaker 1: Yes, they haven't many many times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: Your the same age as me, and I watched it over and over again.
Speaker 5: I love Ocafri.
Speaker 2: Should we play it?
Speaker 5: Let's play it?
Speaker 3: What are we supposed to play?
Speaker 5: We can do it if we want. So we're subbing out what ariana grande for Celendio?
Speaker 2: We see it. We can do whatever we want at the last place, and we know how that ended.
Speaker 6: He was back on the Vegas circuit. Is she I think she's back doing Yeah, she's starting to get a bit better.
Speaker 2: Aaron, you make the caller? Were allowed to play Selene?
Speaker 17: Hell?
Speaker 5: Hell yeah?
Speaker 2: She said, wherever you are in traffic around Melbourne, belt.
Speaker 5: This out, put the windows down and put your arms out like you.
Speaker 3: He's Jack. You know who you are?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not happy? Have you taken to it?
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to get on the door.
Speaker 5: Now here's the lady.
Speaker 2: You played the role of Rose very well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hit an iceberg as it turned out, absolutely a tumble.
Speaker 5: I'll put the video on my Grammar of you two.
Speaker 2: You're trying to be I am ext on.
Speaker 3: That was fun.
Speaker 2: Should have run the remix. You're on number one hundred. Good morning, it is Jason. Lauren Clint's here as well. It's just gone twenty eight bars st eight. We're doing it, thanks to mate. What if it is Ossie for travel? I bet the minute you start talking about this, people are going to start scratching.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there's a problem in Melbourne schools at the moment. It has been in many years since I attended a school or dealt with an issue like this. Jason, You've got three kids, You've got nieces and nephews, you'd know all about it. There is a headlice plague, knits knits going through schools in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Tell you what, he wasn't that funny little when you find them satisfying?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 4: I still have trauma from the smell of that shampoo that they used to wash your hair with when someone in the class had knits.
Speaker 5: The smell of it.
Speaker 3: Did you have at primary school?
Speaker 6: They used to march you through the sick bay and they'd check for knits with their plastic gloves.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we'd have this day where the doctors are coming. The nick nurses they were called nurse, and they'd be it was like a chair of shame in the middle of the classroom, and one by one you'd get up and they'd.
Speaker 5: Go go go to the left door or go the right door, and it was like all scratcher Nikki over there with the knits here in the left door, with.
Speaker 2: The cops in before who raided drug labs. I would want one of his hazmat suits on if I was the knit nurse.
Speaker 3: Have your kids had knits?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure We've done the circuit. We got off Scott We've got Scott free pretty good. We had friends come and stay with us. Oh, we're living in New Zealand. We had friends come and stay with us. They've rocked up and on the first night she goes, oh, I think you got knits on the plane. Oh told us when they raped at the head. It's the thing. It's not just washing the hair. You've got to wash it like there's no point just washing their hair all the sheets.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, But you've also got to use that shampoo and then you've got to comb it out because the shampoo doesn't kill the eggs and.
Speaker 5: Then they can still lay them in your skull.
Speaker 2: But you know they jumped from head to head.
Speaker 4: It's getting yours and it's not a sign of poor hygiene.
Speaker 5: It's actually they like clean hair.
Speaker 3: If you don't.
Speaker 5: I remember that was the defense if you're at school and you had n But it's because I'm clean.
Speaker 4: It's because I'm clean. Bougie knit places, knit removal places in the UK. I saw a friend of mine stare with these kids. You know, I'm scratching all over and it's like a it's like a knit sell on and you go and it's like fun for the kids and they like that.
Speaker 3: Kids get them, not oults don't get Yeah, question, I.
Speaker 4: Think kids just get They pass them on because school tolls and flus and gastro.
Speaker 2: Could you just hit your head with the diceon?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Probably?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well that's what this like boogie clinic basically.
Speaker 2: Does they just suck them out? Did your parents ever have home remedies for stuff like this?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 4: We always had that toxic shampoo that I can literally still taste to this day.
Speaker 5: I don't reckon they've upgraded it either, Ikon. Kids are still us in the same.
Speaker 2: Way, you know what, I mean remedies for what whatever. I know, whenever I spill a stain when I first moved out, Mumma'd be like, so to water, Oh yeah, don't don't.
Speaker 5: Rub dab dab yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Why do you put tomato sauce in your head? I've seen people do that online before.
Speaker 5: I've never done that. If they're putting tomato sauce, is that like? Is that like the purple champ thing instead of purple shampoos? If you can go green and.
Speaker 3: People or something.
Speaker 2: I think that's what it is.
Speaker 5: When you was the first person who worked that out. Just try some tomato.
Speaker 6: Sauce when you're on the spews. Dad always used to nick down and get some lucas set on the stomach.
Speaker 3: The lemon that horrible lemonade.
Speaker 2: And stuff.
Speaker 4: Is it made for upset? Something it's made for like athletes or something.
Speaker 3: Athletes, I think.
Speaker 6: And then if you were down the beach and you've got a jellyfish.
Speaker 2: Oh you have to weis.
Speaker 5: I've never been sung by jellyfish, and I've never weed on someone that's been never had any.
Speaker 2: For blue bottles, but you get done by jellyfish. You want someone to do a number one on you.
Speaker 5: I think it has to be your own, actually, doesn't it. No, you can get all your friends be your own way to neutralize it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm pretty sure you're.
Speaker 5: Not pissing each other.
Speaker 2: I think I think it is. I think you stand in the middle and everyone surrounds you.
Speaker 3: But I think you can have you take your pick of the piss.
Speaker 4: Anyone's wait, Yeah, yeah, care we go.
Speaker 2: Let's all skull two leaders and go to the beach swimming with jellyfish. Will work it out, Mitbusters.
Speaker 4: Cake from Hyatt's called Through. Do you have a home remedy for knits?
Speaker 17: Yeah? Hi, Yeah. I was at the doctor one day and there was a lady with a big girl with beautiful, thick, long hair down of a bump, and she said that she was having nothing but problems with her little girl with knit and she was sick of it, and she didn't want to cut her daughter's hair, so she got the sleek treatment for dogs, and she put a job on the face of.
Speaker 3: Her daughter's hair.
Speaker 17: And she said she never had a problem with knits ever again. So after a few years, I'm like, I'm so sick of this. I hate that stuff. I'm allergic to a.
Speaker 3: Lot of the like.
Speaker 17: From trees. So I tried it and it actually works.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Wow. I would just ask a doctor about that before you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I once was told because I've got really thin hair, I've got lots of it, but it's quite fine.
Speaker 5: And I was told that if you use horse shampoo, it thickens it. And the company sent me always horse shampoo and it makes your hair, your hair thicker.
Speaker 4: Pop down to Horseland and get a quick little low way lovely shampoo.
Speaker 3: Well that's you know, you asked for it.
Speaker 5: I read about your hair thinning. You should try the horse shampoo. See if it thickens it. Thir pop down to horse Thank you planned for you.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. What's your home remedy? Maybe if folks had one growing up, give us a call. Also, just got a call from Christy before she's on the monash. She said the amount of people in cars belting out Celine Dion no way, it was unbelievable. Love that well downe Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Little surprise.
Speaker 2: We are talking home remedies. There is a massive plague of headlights making its way around schools here in Victoria at the moment we all.
Speaker 5: We've all done the Dance with the Headlights, haven't we.
Speaker 2: We have all started that movie before long.
Speaker 4: But thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If you have a home remedy for anything, let us know what it is. Olivia from Seaford, good morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning. My mum's home remedy. When we were kids, whenever we I'm pretty sure she still does it. But whenever we had gastro she would give us this natural mouthwash to drink.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't think you should be drinking mouthwash.
Speaker 8: I just looked it up. It is alcohol free, which.
Speaker 3: Is a positive.
Speaker 5: Before you threw.
Speaker 8: But I think it was from one of those MLM groups, and I think she heard along the great brine that it's meant to quite unquite clear out your system.
Speaker 3: Did it work?
Speaker 8: It would definitely clear out. Would make me more, that's for sure, But.
Speaker 5: Just get it all out, get it out.
Speaker 3: What's an LM group.
Speaker 8: It's like multi level marketing. So if you think of.
Speaker 19: Pyramid, like a pyramid, tuh tanya, you'd put something weird in your hair for an effect.
Speaker 18: Yes, when I was a teenager, I wasn't allowed to bleach my hair, so me and my friends. We were told that if you put lemon juice yeap in your hair and sit out in the sun, it.
Speaker 5: Gives you like natural hairl likes.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, start in this movie. Mum did it?
Speaker 5: Are you mid thirties?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the year for it? I did that too.
Speaker 2: Do you remember have something for thickening the hair, like for any hair that's falling out?
Speaker 5: No, a horse shampoo.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you you getpoo using a horse shampoo.
Speaker 5: I gave it a well once to help thick in my head. I needed it once. I think you gotta be consistent.
Speaker 2: Georgia in Packingham, what's the home remedy you.
Speaker 16: Got for us?
Speaker 9: I found it on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Instead of using like put the ulcers.
Speaker 9: Instead of whatever you use, you use vegimin Clint, that's your old trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah. SM thirty three is the stuff you normally get for ulcers.
Speaker 6: You can do that or just sult just get a whole bunch of table salt.
Speaker 3: You know when you're in the next finger and.
Speaker 2: You know, I get off on that field.
Speaker 3: Yeah I did too. I'd wondering the week I chucked it on and it was burning.
Speaker 5: Veggie saulted off you lick the veggie off.
Speaker 2: Because it goes a little here I do, so it goes a little bit numb, doesn't it. Oh yeah, but it stings a.
Speaker 3: Little bit about thirty seconds.
Speaker 5: And then that brins your mouth out with salty water.
Speaker 2: This you just get a clunk of salt and jam.
Speaker 3: It straight on out and wait for it to burn.
Speaker 5: And you know, Laur, I get bad alcers when I'm tired.
Speaker 2: That is living.
Speaker 3: That's living.
Speaker 5: You know you're alive when you feel the pain?
Speaker 2: Living? Living? Oh sorry?
Speaker 3: Living?
Speaker 5: Oh all right? Police to live?
Speaker 2: Police, put what's happened to you?
Speaker 5: You used to be my fun friend? People? Absolutely, that's what happens.
Speaker 2: Blender and.
Speaker 5: Money blender.
Speaker 2: What's remedy?
Speaker 10: So when I was a young teenager, I used to it chill blame on my fingers, like those horrible little blister things.
Speaker 5: It's really cold. What do they call chill blaine? Oh okay, And my grandmother told me to wee on my hand. Did it work?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: Oh no, you were just fingers his fingers, just the tone, No, grandma. Grandmas will always have the home remedies.
Speaker 2: If you get a warp on you, is it true? You can just tie like a tight piece of string and cut the blood to it. And then yeah, like like skin tag, like a skin tag.
Speaker 4: I had a wart on my thumb when I was like five and I had to get it burnt off with like it was like dry ice or something they put on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right when I was little.
Speaker 2: Okay, skin tag, I'm thinking.
Speaker 5: That's that's an old person thing. Then and your skin tags.
Speaker 3: You got a lot of string.
Speaker 5: Why do you keep pointing at your shoulder if you got one on your.
Speaker 3: Shoulder one, I'm clean?
Speaker 5: Be you sure did you tie string around it?
Speaker 2: I am c I'll take my shirt.
Speaker 4: Like you had a wobbly you had a wobbly tooth and you didn't want to go to the dentist any time. The door undertooth and slam the door. Get your sibling to slam the door.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: That is it.
Speaker 2: We are out of here. Thank you for being a very good show today.
Speaker 5: It has been a fun show today. Get out and enjoy the sunshine.
Speaker 4: Melbourne absolutely spectacular out there and nice say it every day, but it's Melbourne.
Speaker 5: We don't know how long this sunshine is going to last.
Speaker 2: Paddle board day.
Speaker 5: No is it windy? Have you checked Willies checked?
Speaker 2: Willie's weather yet.
Speaker 6: Is it a fish and deck might be it's a dog walking day.
Speaker 2: It is a dog walking back or a working day for some. Hey enjoy mel is in next at Christopher Draca on the show tomorrow, Good track, Good luck to the Cats.
Speaker 3: Tonight, Cats and sons in Darwin.
Speaker 2: There is a chance, Mikembl'm going to say this, I reckon the Suns might get up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well the Cats have got a few big outs. Tom Hawkins isn't playing. There's a couple of mothers.
Speaker 2: She is going to be a big game tonight for wash up tomorrow. Say that bye, thank you.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren, Jason.
Speaker 2: Lauren, wake up feeling good?
Speaker 4: A number one hundred Jason Lauren, Holy, I'm on socials.