Speaker 1: We got get morning every day.
Speaker 2: Adelaides are pretty adventurous when it comes to your dairy products.
Speaker 1: Not hopefully of course, sort of your yo pro kind of goal.
Speaker 2: And you consume traditional milk, yes, you're not a soy milk or oat milk or any of that, so that you don't milk the oats and and drink that.
Speaker 1: No, that's far too confusing for me.
Speaker 3: What this? Would you try breast milk ice cream?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not? Who's mad? Who is whipping that up in their little ice cream maker at home?
Speaker 3: Have I guess?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Someone in the States.
Speaker 2: It actually started originally in England in twenty eleven, and now it's made its debut in the States and it's going off.
Speaker 1: Is it so?
Speaker 3: A new ice cream made from donated breast milk?
Speaker 4: Too?
Speaker 2: By the way, random donated breast milk it's launched, It sparked intense debate online. It's a limited edition released by odd Fellow's ice cream Company in partnership with maternal health brand Free. It aims to raise awareness about breast freeding challenges while pushing the boundaries of food innovation.
Speaker 3: Would you try it?
Speaker 1: Though? Absolutely not? Why not? Oh, you'd be that sort of weirdo that would try breast milk.
Speaker 3: I just like that. Try I've tried breast milk before. What's that? What I've tried breast milk?
Speaker 2: I think everyone, I think most men, when you've seen some breast milk at some stage, you've tried breast milk.
Speaker 3: Don't look at me like that.
Speaker 1: I disagree.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe you're the widow for not tried breast milk.
Speaker 1: Never once did my husband look at me and go, oh, that looks nice. Like to try that. That baby seems to enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Give me a baby, Look out, nutritious. The baby looks as well. It's very very well nourished. Give me a little, Give me a teat, hand of teat over.
Speaker 1: This gives me anxiety. Can I tell you why? As a woman who has had multiple children and couldn't produce a lot of milk, there was a lot of that process. And Kara might have gone through it as well. Was she a big milk producer? A little?
Speaker 3: I think she was probably average average?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I couldn't get enough out and so you had to like pump it and then put it into little sealed bags and then freeze it.
Speaker 3: And sold it.
Speaker 1: And that's no one said my brickspilk and can I tell you that is like liquid gold, and you live in absolute fear of like losing some of it or spilling some of it. So the fact that they're just making ice cream out of it blows my mind.
Speaker 3: It's turned into cookies and cream irs crape.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, delicious bit of Napolitana.
Speaker 5: The following segment is mature audiences only contain content, graphic language and nudity. Nothing you'll see it if easily offended. Well, you're about to find out just how easily your father.
Speaker 1: Six nothing fish headline for you fast and flirtatious The sex club Speedster. Oh yeah, the States.
Speaker 3: I've been waiting for this headline for a while.
Speaker 1: Police in Texas pulled over a man going nearly double the space. When asked why he was in such a rush, he gave the most honest excuse ever. I'm late for my sex clubs, and.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say seven times out of ten it'll get you out of a speeding ticket because the place was like.
Speaker 3: Sex club.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So apparently officers laughed along but still wrote the ticket, with one joking on with one joking in his report. Arrival at climax destination was delayed by Lauren Force. Oh. I love it when cops have a sense humor.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, let's have some fun. I'm still going to write you the ticket. Yeah, I'm still going to be an asshole on that spot, but let's have some fun along the way.
Speaker 1: The man later bragged online that while the ticket was expensive, the night was still worth it. He didn't beat the clock, but at least he got to beat around the book.
Speaker 2: Who I like as well that there's no doubt in my mind that there's no sex club that exists for this guy going to do my sex club. With all the sex I'm having at the moment, I'm so exhausted. Look me, I'm all sexed up, just going home to feed.
Speaker 1: His cat by himself, still stroking the pussy.
Speaker 2: Oh, sorry about that. Lazy Joe's Huge Nights Tomorrow Nights, Port Adelaide takes on the Gold Coast signs for two significant reasons, and that is Ken Hinckley and Travis Boke their farewell games for Port Adelaide. Of course, you can stream it all live on Ko Sports and some from Chaos Sports and Fox. Footy is one of the absolute great four time premiership player almost told him short they're by a premiership Jordan Lewis, Jordan, good morning to you mate.
Speaker 4: Oh it's a lovely introduction.
Speaker 1: Thank you, You're welcome, Jordan. I don't know what do you want to talk about? Not much as happening.
Speaker 4: Be quiet, man, can't you see you get turned on the head on the eve of what is the most important four to five weeks of the Adelaide Football Club last probably twenty years. I would say it's very unfortunate. We understand that the community stands the standards of the AFL players. Hell too, it's unacceptable. But he'll copy his whack and it's a significant penalty. And I said on Monday it's so hard to see Adelaide winning it without him, not because you know Isaac won't be participating, but certainly what it does to the morale of the group understanding arguably their best player won't be around for a finals campaign that could potentially that would significantly increase their chances to lift silverware.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Jordan, He've been involved in footing a lot for a long time. If your teammate on the eve of the finals does something like this, is it very difficult not to be angry at them almost derailing your finals campaign.
Speaker 4: I think it certainly would. Your initial emotion would be that, and then if sort of I would imagine you've got to get around Isaac and making sure that he's okay. Yes, that it's a highly offensive word and sometimes it's the slip of the tongue that you know becomes this and it's a hefty penalty and something that the AFL have made it known that this won't be tolerated. So yeah, there would be certainly anger initially, I think, and then it would be trying to support Isaac and sort of navigate through what would be a difficult time for him, No doubt, mate, you're.
Speaker 2: One of them, and that is someone who is incredibly important to a football club. You play with guys like Sean Berger and Luke Hai John my gosh, we could sit here all day talk about some of your ex teammates. How important in your eyes has Travis Boke been for Port Adelaide, particularly going through all the hard times and of course we're talking about his farewell game tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh what a star he's been. And you're right through those turbulent times when the club needed stability and they just couldn't lose Nlely Travis. I mean, we've seen what the si Wang and Miller has done and killed and faithful when they thought he might have left, and certainly both He had that chance to come to Victoria and namely Geelong, but decided to stay and show his loyalty. That has been a huge part of the Port Adelaide football club for a long time. So I think it's his three hundred and eighty fifth or sixth game this weekend and so he and he and Kenny Hinckley, you know, combined for one last game. But he's been an absolute start of the competition and widely respected not only from Port Adelaide players but certainly opposition teams and supporter us through out his long career.
Speaker 2: But just quickly before we get let you go. And I'm not sure if you were tipping Adelaide before this, but who do you think is going to win the flag?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: I was tipping Adelaide before this. I was ill as well as Adelade. I think Brisbane. I think Brisbane have had a really tough draw. They seem when their criticism has come their way, they seem to perform really well. So if it's not Adelaide, I think Brisbane would be my premiership favorites.
Speaker 3: A great sexual Have you heard of this term? Jakes?
Speaker 1: The first time I heard it is when it just came out of your mouth.
Speaker 2: Just let me explain it to It's a surprise number of people choosing to IDENTI fires grace sexual, with many now sharing the moment they realized that they were gray. Grace sexuality exists when men describe as a gray area between being allo sexual and it's experiencing regular sexual attraction and asexual, which is experiencing none. So it's in the more minus category of sex right, and this is in particular for gen zs coming through. So those who I downifies grace sexual may feel sexual attraction rarely, inconsistently, or only under specific circumstances.
Speaker 3: A gray sexual man.
Speaker 2: Here's an example from London said grace sexual is not I just don't fancy tonight. For me, it's being completely devoid of sexual desire and bouts which can last months and then one day waking up and realizing that instinct has returned.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's gay sexual.
Speaker 2: Who knows, not sure, but it's interesting what for months at a time. You don't have a single sexual thought.
Speaker 1: Not one thought in that whole time.
Speaker 2: The right of identities like gray sexuality comes amid what researchers are calling a sex recession, with younger generations reporting fewer sexual partners and less interest in sex overall.
Speaker 1: Is it related to the cost of living crisis. Maybe people just can't afford to pay for it.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's two things. There's two things to come from this. When I first thought, I thought, yes, I'm definitely a gray sexual. I'm a massive fan of Robbie Gray. But it's not that at all. I thought I have the biggest gray sexual out there.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you had to count the amount of times you had sexual thoughts about Robbie.
Speaker 3: Gray, I know, my gosh.
Speaker 2: If you're a Footy fan and you want to get rid of your gray sexuality, think about Robbie Gray. The other thing as well, is across the board in Jenzare there's massive declines in drinking and having sex.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're much more sensible than we were back in the day, aren't they.
Speaker 2: It's literally the opposite as to what it was back in our day, drinking and having sex in that order too.
Speaker 1: Exactly and one encourage the other.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is a good, healthy, old turnative Jensen.
Speaker 6: He was dubbed a once in a generation player by recruiters and it was drafted to the Gold Coast Suns at just eighteen years old. Josh's kicks, He's called Adelaide, it's the biggest recruit and he's finally come back home.
Speaker 4: Gets it out to Lacosis course.
Speaker 6: Please welcome Jack Lacosious Jackie Studio.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Good morning guys, they's coming on again.
Speaker 1: Good morning. Okay, where do we even start?
Speaker 4: Yah?
Speaker 1: Goodness? What a week in footy in Adelaide?
Speaker 3: Ky, what do you got for me? She's what don't we have for you?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, mate, can we talk about you? I mean it comes to a close. But she's been a rollercase, So how are you feeling about things?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's not ideal, hasn't been the ideal year. But yeah, I'm pretty much eyes forward to next year to build my body and get going again. But unfortunate there's a big crew and rehab that have moved forward to next year.
Speaker 3: You're looking so good too, by the way, and all of a sudden calf.
Speaker 7: This Yeah, I'll start to feel decent and play with my teammates and work out how we're trying to go about it. But yeah, on to next year.
Speaker 1: Let's start with Boky final games, Morant, and we'll get to kenon just a second. But what's he been like with you as a person and as a player.
Speaker 7: He's a pretty incredible person, only unfortunately only spent a short time with him, and he played you know, five or six games this year and spent the season with him. But yeah, incredibly giving, giving guy for his time to people. And then yeah, the way he's gone about his footy has been first class. He's a fan favorite and I'm sure they will turn up and cheer every time a gets the ball on the weekend. And Kenny, yeah similar, I'm yeah, I'm pretty grateful for him. He did a heap of work on getting me over to the club the back end of the year. But you know, he's been an amazing servant for the club, and I think he's put the club out of a pretty dark time, you know, fifteen years ago, and you're into a strong pison we're in now.
Speaker 2: What's it going to be like this weekend playing against gold Cast I mean I love this and each and every time that you do, it's probably had a couple opportunities. Now still mates there, how do we do this? You turn up, you're like to have a beer?
Speaker 3: What's a deal?
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I've never played against him yet, so I had this one in the calendar straight away over Unfortunately, I won't be out there, but now I've been talking a lot to the boys and trying to give him some tips and tricks on how to stop all my friends up there, so it should be good.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, speaking of all things Gold Coast, Isaac Rankin, where did it sit with you? And I mean, I know you can't say too much, but what was your point of view when this all unfolded? Because it went from chocolates to boil with Lolly's for the Crows in about twenty four hours they had a massive win over the Pies and then next minute their best player arguably is potentially sitting out the final series.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's been pretty chaos over here in the past few days, and unfortunately for Isaac, he stuffed up pretty bad and it looks like he's gonna have to deal with the consequences of that. So yeah, there's not much more to say across the line that you can't us and hopefully he's going all right, Jack.
Speaker 3: Did do you do you reach out to Isaac? I know you guys went to school together? Is that right? Handy? Hot to school together? Do you got? Do you do you reach out to Isaac?
Speaker 2: And obviously we sit here in a space where you know what Isaac did was really wrong and no one can endorse that. But you've obviously got a friendship with Isaac as well, and you want to help your friends and make sure that they learn from situations like this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I haven't reached out to him yet, but I'll definitely be in touch over time. He's obviously going through a lot at the moment. I'm sure his phone's doing plenty, so I'll give him a breath. But yeah, hopefully he's going okay. I'm sure he didn't mean it in any sort of too bad a way, And yeah, I would reach out with the times, right.
Speaker 1: Do you think the Crows can get the job done in the finals without him?
Speaker 3: He's a special player. Yeah, he's important. They're aflying.
Speaker 7: I think they're going to be a challenge for whom they get, especially here in Adelaide. Oval, but sorry, Yeah, it's going to be much tougher without him.
Speaker 3: Obviously. When you when you just did that cough, Is that because you're sick?
Speaker 2: Is that because you said some nice things about the crow but you're like, I didn't want to put them up too much.
Speaker 1: We just put you in a really difficult space that you Sorry.
Speaker 2: That Adelaide Home profile recruit. Now pump up the crows go.
Speaker 1: No, sorry that that. I didn't mean to do that. All right, Jack, Well, thank you so much for coming in. We really appreciate it all the best. I know you're on the sidelines tomorrow night, but hopefully we're get a big crowd there to farewell Boke and Kenny.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, it should be a great night tomorrow night, so hopefully all the poor fans can get there for him.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, lemen.
Speaker 1: The rules are simple.
Speaker 6: About to hear six songs from the same year they cancelected.
Speaker 1: Their song has a place.
Speaker 2: They let it go.
Speaker 1: That song is gone. Now let's get into the mango. Is that already?
Speaker 2: And what it's little beautiful, wholesome contest. This has become battle of the bank. It's chance for you, the listener to choose the music and boy oh boy, it's tired of the manager.
Speaker 1: There's one one victory in it.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twelve. You're on a bit of a tear at the mendicant on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm on the way back. Okay, do you want to roop into the generator?
Speaker 2: All right, mister ai man. Which year are we dealing with this week?
Speaker 3: Two thousand and two?
Speaker 2: What a stunning year it was? Okay, the year before I graduated from high school?
Speaker 7: Was it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Same? No save.
Speaker 3: Stuff, seventeen years old?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So we've got six songs. You names your buzza. Once you're in, You're in, You're locked in. You're absolutely committed.
Speaker 1: Click reminder. If it comes down to the last one too, that's it. You get it. Yeah, there's no choice in the matter.
Speaker 3: You get what you get and you don't get upset.
Speaker 1: Exactly what I tell my children.
Speaker 3: First song, ready to go, Yep, here it is good nipplebacks.
Speaker 2: It's always tough for the first one, and you are hard work breaking wrong day.
Speaker 1: Early. I'm only infixating.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Wow, I can relax, Now, I can relax.
Speaker 3: Okay, Next song.
Speaker 2: Song, so post sign Vanessa, I'm into I'm okay you you know my weakness, all right, I cannot say no to Vanessa couple.
Speaker 1: That's so true. All right, I'm going to see what we've missed.
Speaker 2: Out, all right, soused God earlier.
Speaker 3: So it's nippleback versus Vanessa Carlton. Look two from two.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the remaining four songs, some hip shaking goodness. Say, I would have said no, you would have said no one.
Speaker 3: That's a good one for calling.
Speaker 4: I've probably said.
Speaker 3: Now as well. Sure at this one here that this feels like right your wheelhouse for this hurt sound. Okay, this was the last song, and then what happened?
Speaker 4: Craig.
Speaker 3: They can't make too much information.
Speaker 1: Fast moving, Craig, go this fast moving, then on Monday, making love by Wednesday.
Speaker 3: One day at a time, all of a sudden, cloths are off. Okay, not for me though as well. Okay, not for me all right.
Speaker 2: So that means that we have got two selections in the bank. So I've gone with this one. It's been out a Carlton one thousand miles versus.
Speaker 1: Sorry too vastly.
Speaker 3: They very different jets.
Speaker 1: Make sure you jump on the Jody and there's an Instagram page to cast your votes.
Speaker 2: All right, it's certainly they've figured you out, though, Is it like your pants around next time?
Speaker 4: Next time?
Speaker 3: Joe's, you need to know, I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know what's in the news today to know.
Speaker 1: This is what you need to know.
Speaker 3: You know what you need to know with Jody.
Speaker 2: And as the Isaac rank And drama and rolls into a fifth day, Joe's without an official result.
Speaker 1: Okay, so talk us through what's happened. So the Crows have made a submission, is that right?
Speaker 2: Well, originally so they were given the option here goes a five game ban on the table there, will you take it? And obviously the Crows from their premiership stamp would say no, Well, that would completely rule out Isaac Rankin. So we want to put up a case. We want to put up a fight. And that's where things are getting very tricky, getting very interesting, because the one and only missed the Snoop Dogg is now involved in the Queer mud drop it drop it like it's There are some reports via the Herald's son that's as part of the defense for the Crows. They're saying that it's somewhat hypocritical that Snoop Dogg is now the Grand Final entertainment when he has used at such words similar words as that rencon used in some of his lyrics and also on social media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, highly sexualized and also highly sexist Snoop Dogg's lyrics, but we sort of all seem to forgive him because he Snoop Dogg, you know, Snoop. Yeah. Yeah, so they've used that defense, and then also they've used the he was antagonized defense as well with the Dan Houston stuff where he got knocked out last year. Yep, so Dan's obviously had a word or two.
Speaker 2: And then on top of that as well, there's other reports that there was previous things similar the last time that Colinland the Crows meant.
Speaker 1: Gosh, there's so much, so much speculation.
Speaker 3: Very spicy underneath the saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, completely juicy. The question is do we expect some sort of verdict today?
Speaker 2: Yes, as I said yesterday said yes, yes that I said, we will definitely get a verdict today. Okay, twenty four hours later, we will definitely get a verdict today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Well, god, I mean the final round of the season is looming.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing. That was, well, we need to make a call because selection is tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I mean probably the AFL has to make a call today because you know, depending on selection, obviously he's going to get some sort of band.
Speaker 3: It's going to be four or five, six weeks.
Speaker 2: He won't be playing this weekend, but something needs to officially be out there before the team's are named tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and knowing the RFL, they'll probably drop it at five to six. So all the newsroomscramble and go nuts.
Speaker 3: There you go, good stuff. Love How the AFL do that?
Speaker 1: Cool? So we've been talking about I guess the gen alphas and the gen z is the new slang terms that they have, And so we spoke about this yesterday and I had a chat to my kids just to get them to sort of interpret what these new slang words mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know how far we got, but anyway, have a listener.
Speaker 3: It's quite confusing.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are some of the cool words the kids use in the playground? What a slay mean? Does mum slay? What does scibbity mean?
Speaker 8: It doesn't have a meaning really, but it's like used in the context of what the heck?
Speaker 1: What about being extra.
Speaker 8: Being extra is just being over the top giving information.
Speaker 1: What about cap.
Speaker 8: Stop the cap it means like stop lying? Bussin bussin is like, oh that's cool. What the scibbity sigma? That's just the definition of when you're not making any sense. Going to Lulu, delusional it's a shorter word.
Speaker 1: Okay, do we do?
Speaker 8: Rizzy is a term slang like.
Speaker 1: It's short for charisma. I think I don't know what Chris means charismat charming?
Speaker 8: Charming nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, how much are your school feace?
Speaker 3: Goodness?
Speaker 2: So there was some education how mixed in there. There's still a lot of unanswered questions, to be honest, And then it.
Speaker 1: Got you and I talking about the little buzzwords that you and I used to use when we were kids, or our great parents perhaps.
Speaker 3: Used, because now they've just had a massive face lift. Yes, yeah, yeah, they still exist. They're just in different forms of different meanings.
Speaker 1: So what I'm going to do now, I'm going to throw some old school words at you and then you have to interpret them into the now.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've done some research.
Speaker 1: Oh good stuff, that'll be a first.
Speaker 3: What have we got? Yes on this day, the twenty first of August.
Speaker 1: All right, so if I was to use this old school slang cobber, what does that mean now?
Speaker 2: That means now either mate or bro or legend. Hey their cobber, Hey, their legend makes sense, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: Okay? What about this is a real old school one and probably a little bit sexist, to be fair, Sheila, we.
Speaker 2: Don't use that anymore, but that in these days is a chick, a girl or even a missus.
Speaker 1: Still a little bit sexist, still.
Speaker 3: A little bit sexist, just sort of flirting with them.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, here, it's good.
Speaker 2: What about bonza or ripper bonza that translates to sick lit or epic?
Speaker 3: Sick lit lit is the big one? Like that is lit? It means really cool. That means sick.
Speaker 1: So that footy game is lit?
Speaker 7: All that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 7: Cool?
Speaker 2: I used sick a lot back in the day too, by the way, as a young teen. And he needs to confuse the hell out of my mother because she's like, well, six not a good thing.
Speaker 3: It's a really bad thing. How can to be a positive thing?
Speaker 1: Is that? How did Hayes talks And I'd be like, why are you talking?
Speaker 7: Like that.
Speaker 1: This is one of your old school favorites. What about grouse? Remember just seeing grouse on neighbors and home and away along?
Speaker 2: So grouse translating these days to goatd fire or unreal fire? The fire one still gets meny Oh, that's fire, that's totally fire.
Speaker 1: I just feel like unreal. They stole that one from us. Existent all right, one more, yep, what if I was to.
Speaker 2: Say, rack off, rack off, translate these days to get stuff jog on so you feel like there's actually one more that's a really good one. That is struth truth. If you're if you have ever heard your parents go struth, that's some.
Speaker 1: That is vintage Olf Stewart. Isn't it truth? Or stone the crows?
Speaker 2: And that translates via alpha language to wtf omg or simply brah.
Speaker 4: Brah.
Speaker 3: Truth is bra And I'm getting that now from my four year old Brah brah.
Speaker 1: And it's so derogatory and defanc of, isn't it's confused when a small child goes bra like you're an idiot?
Speaker 4: Alright?
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four to ten, let's do this. What are the old school words that you used to use. Maybe we'll try and translate them.
Speaker 3: For you, try and translate them into gen Z and alpha terms.
Speaker 1: Sure, Hey, Danny, what's some old school language for us?
Speaker 7: Taxi?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, use the word taxi. So using the sentence or a situation for us, Danny, taxi, particularly particularly at a pub someone knocks a glass off.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I feel like that still happens, though, Danny, I don't think that will ever die. I think our generation definitely, but I don't know if anyone younger than enough hopefully what they call it out uber, Let's go to Ellen. Good morning, guys, good good? What's the old school word bogogery? Bog as? In what context? I don't think there's necessarily a new a new playing by, but my kids looked at me before and went to buy what is that? Good morning, Heather, Good morning, guys? How are you good? Good? What's your old school word?
Speaker 7: Come?
Speaker 1: Oh? I haven't heard that for years?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: I mean because whenever we used to talk and that miss yeah, is that that's that's.
Speaker 1: No cap now? Isn't it like rubbish? Oh?
Speaker 2: Right, okay, rubbish full of it?
Speaker 3: So you say, oh, that's absolute buncom Yeah, okay, I.
Speaker 1: Want you to use that in a sense. Since today, when Isaac Rankin gets five weeks or six weeks, you can say, oh.
Speaker 3: That's stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, no cap, Should we take them mook? Yes, gelicious, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Got what you got for us? Friend?
Speaker 2: This song comes before taxi and it's tequila.
Speaker 3: Oh tequila as in the song, as in the song.
Speaker 4: How good?
Speaker 3: This was huge back in the day. Did we just wait for the big piller? She's you would have been the pioneer for this ur recon geo back in the day.
Speaker 2: Well, I tried my best.
Speaker 3: She's building it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nice, So geo? Is that what people used to yell out if someone's like, knock something over?
Speaker 2: No, no taxi was that was definitely taxi, But usually tequila has probably come a few few times before taxi got yelled out, got through that, which changed now, as Joe said, old schools, tequila, there we go.
Speaker 1: Thanks for your cools.
Speaker 3: There's a bit of education that's helped.
Speaker 1: Everybody has it helped?
Speaker 3: Of course, it made things just a little bit more confusing. Seriously, no cap