Speaker 1: You got Jason Lauren clint here and let's say hello to about next guest.
Speaker 2: We've been chomping at the bits for our next guest, a defender from North Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Content to the show. Charlie comment. Charlie comments in the house and the boy smells good.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Charlie Combin's walked in and I said, you are so well dressed, and then I gave him a hug and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, you smell a mate.
Speaker 3: So what is it?
Speaker 6: We got to say?
Speaker 5: Jason's got on the internet and he's trying to buy the fragrance it smells good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've been I've actually been collecting fragrances for a few years, to the same extent as like is that klai or but do you have a little collection going? It's a parting them. It's Altai. It's in an orange bottle. It's it's like a orange kind of smell very nice.
Speaker 6: It next time?
Speaker 4: Sound like one you can get from my No.
Speaker 6: No, it is quite expensive.
Speaker 3: Have you tried the one million in high school? Is that the gold bar?
Speaker 2: Isaac Quanner a bit of a connoisseur when it comes to I saw him at the supermarket the other day he did his smell good. I didn't I didn't notice any thing.
Speaker 7: He's a TikTok, fragrant, sensation, very man, a lot of content.
Speaker 5: We must get him absolutely no idea who you're talking about to be perfectly onmate.
Speaker 8: Defender's dashing bachman.
Speaker 5: Attractive man very We must get him in there models a spell test. Now.
Speaker 2: I know you've got a highly successful podcast. How do they feel about you as you embark on your commercial radio career here with.
Speaker 6: Us at Over. I have copped a little bit of stick for it.
Speaker 7: I think they feel on branching out a bit and betraying the podcast. But I know where my allegis's life at the time being, and that's that's you exactly.
Speaker 8: Some big guests on that podcast who rolled through recently.
Speaker 7: We had Paul Fisher come through last week, who you played a lot of footy thresh in Hawthorne.
Speaker 4: I put him at the DJ not quite.
Speaker 7: I thought it was when we got him, but yeah, sorry, Paul Salmon, not Paul Fisher.
Speaker 6: On the podcast.
Speaker 7: As well as Salmon, we have brew and come on, Mick Moldt House has come on, Jack Breebell.
Speaker 6: We've had some pretty big names. It's been good.
Speaker 4: Is a bit of a rap bag, isn't he?
Speaker 7: He's good for He's got some really good stories and he was awesome. Was he was a king on the podcastndred plus podcast shout out he's good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's stern man.
Speaker 7: But I had this I used to watch him growing up as a kid, and I had this view that he was a really stern hard man. But he's got a stuff slide to him. So I think that's why the players would have been so attracted to him. He really I feel like it was such a relationship. Coach used to invite players for dinner and have a glass red with Tuesday, And wasn't a test of that. Yeah, I've been to Clark for dinner a few times.
Speaker 3: What do you take? Do you take a little gift?
Speaker 7: I took a box of favorites the first time, and then after that I was nice, deserve what see cook cook or Karen? Karen cooks, she's good cook too. Yeah, we've been at dinner at Mario.
Speaker 4: It'd be a.
Speaker 5: Lot of pressure having one of the star players over as a wife, Like I'd be so nervous.
Speaker 6: More nervous. You don't want to put a step wrong.
Speaker 5: Really, no, you guys are fine. I'd be like, oh gosh, what if I knock the team out?
Speaker 7: You make sure you finish all your food and you're very appreciative as well.
Speaker 6: Try to put a good foot the manners.
Speaker 4: Would be out, yeah, or so well your manners.
Speaker 3: Many Let's not look back to the Geelong games.
Speaker 4: You get from looking back.
Speaker 8: Good thing about it is Charlie's.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of other clubs that are absolutely stinking it up at the moment.
Speaker 3: This weekend taking on some kilderr MD.
Speaker 4: What about that Saints.
Speaker 3: Coming Yeah, you feeling the pressure and they're coming off.
Speaker 6: We are a bit.
Speaker 7: We're just excited to be able to respond and have a crack at bouncing back after a pretty insipid performance on the weekend. But Saint Kilda, that was an incredible game. I was I was watching it at home and Nasaiah put in an incredible performance. So it's fitting that we've got them this week. So it'll be a really good test and there is some really good form.
Speaker 8: Hey do you want Jake Lever?
Speaker 7: That'd be nice, Yeah, yeah, Jake would be would be awesome to have some more experience down back.
Speaker 2: At the premiership defender. Yeah, plating to the North Melbourne Footy Club talk of him, well, I mean I think I think there's interest. He's been linked, as we say as footy journeys.
Speaker 3: Has he been invited over for dinner yet?
Speaker 6: Not yet?
Speaker 7: Maybe if he gets down the track I'll invite him to mind, but Jake's been an incredible player for a long time and he's quite revered across the competition. So if that happens, and if we're interested in Jake, I'd love that.
Speaker 3: It's pretty much done.
Speaker 8: According to that statement.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're feeling like you need a bit more maturity at the club.
Speaker 7: I feel like we have all the tools at the club to become a successful, successful team which has got a lot of you.
Speaker 6: Then we need to be guided.
Speaker 7: We brought in Jack Darling and Luke Parker, Taylor Daniel this year which is helped. But in reality, if we're going to contest with finals, the improvement has to come from within.
Speaker 6: So we're we're all well aware of that.
Speaker 7: Spoken by future Caid captain, the captain Joys Simpkin's doing a great job.
Speaker 3: You got to say that, how old's Joan these days?
Speaker 6: Guys? Twenty twenty seven makes me feel back, Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, you can be.
Speaker 5: The captain of this team if you want, because sometimes we need a leader to follow and I'd quite like it to.
Speaker 6: Be love to have North Velven supporters.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The tickets, Yeah, we've got tickets to go brilliant to the game. Yeah you want to go cheer on the Ruse or if you're a Saints fan. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. Hang around, Charlie. We'll take some calls on the other side of this and offloads. It's got a question for Charlie. Yeah for chomp awesome. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. Thanks to our mate the AFL. Don't forget. Get your twenty twenty five to you other AFL Premiership season tickets at ticket it's not AFL And if you want to win your way to the rus or the Saints, give us a ring now. Thirteen twenty fourteen at nov Charlie Commons in the house from the Ruse. They are taking on.
Speaker 3: The Saints this weekend.
Speaker 1: It's going down at Marvel Hall, same location as the comeback last week.
Speaker 3: Sorry, don't want to get to head, Charlie.
Speaker 8: I'm told pre match, they're going to play the last quarter.
Speaker 6: On the big screen.
Speaker 3: No, you can't do that.
Speaker 2: Saints homegame're going to do? What a great support it.
Speaker 1: I was saying to the guys early because I was watching the game last night and it was a bloodbath. But after watching the Saints last week, I don't know if it's just false hope.
Speaker 3: But now it's like, you know anyone.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to the phones or rock scene from Chadstone. You are on the air with Charlie.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Hi, Hi Charlie, Hi everybody.
Speaker 7: I am a Brue supporter going way way, been a member since I've started working at back at fourteen.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, so you want a couple of tickets again? For decades?
Speaker 4: I would love to come to the game?
Speaker 8: Can I ask? What about chance? Because when I went to.
Speaker 2: Work on Monday, it was a hard day with the footy chipping am I am?
Speaker 8: I gonna? Are we going to be in it?
Speaker 7: Are we going to be a bit more competitive?
Speaker 6: The life? I reckon Roxanne, I reckon you.
Speaker 7: Tip is this week and we'll put in a really good showing because we're we need to bounce back, So it'd be a good week to tip is. So have some faith, Roxanne and we'll get done for our all right, tickets to yours.
Speaker 4: I checked in lifelong supporter.
Speaker 3: I checked the footy tipping the chart yesterday in the Herald Time. Yeah, where I'm sitting.
Speaker 8: Are you're going to get the flip.
Speaker 6: Next to you?
Speaker 4: You thought you were third not that long ago?
Speaker 3: No, I was third last year. I'm third from the bottom this year.
Speaker 8: Are eating the kiss of death?
Speaker 3: I'm I'm three points away from.
Speaker 4: Hello. Good morning, Good morning guys. How are you? I'm a k supporter.
Speaker 3: I have been since I was born.
Speaker 8: Let's test you out.
Speaker 3: CagA CagA kangar.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we do them. I'm good, Thanks Ala, thanks for calling.
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna offload you.
Speaker 5: She wants six tickets. You're to take the whole family, all di I hunt supporters. Well you're off to the footy on us.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Airport West. Jane, good morning, good morning, how's it going. We're good? Who do you want to take to the footy?
Speaker 4: My little boy Tommy, he's a big Charlie fan.
Speaker 6: Ah, a little legend.
Speaker 4: Yeah with your superbuddy for good Friday.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I love Tommy what a legend.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Tom and I we spent some time together to the Good Friday Appeal and had to kick on the open and he's a great little kids, so that's cool. That's also have him down make sure you come to the fence. I'll sat load to you guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no worries.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he'll be down there calling your name from the sideline. Oh, Jane, had a great time at the footy.
Speaker 3: We'll hook you up with tickets as well.
Speaker 4: That's cool, that's great.
Speaker 8: Jayce yep, I think Charlie's got.
Speaker 6: A new.
Speaker 4: Everything, he says. I just look at Clinton melting.
Speaker 6: We need to get you a badge.
Speaker 4: Your my new favorite football membership as well.
Speaker 3: We also need to shave off half your age Melbourne members Charlie.
Speaker 4: Could be My dad would kill me if I'm a rich Mendt.
Speaker 3: You have to and a numbers. You will get your jersey with a number.
Speaker 4: I said, I'm a fan of Charlie, not North Melbourne. You have to do it, Charlie. Charlie, bit my fingers.
Speaker 5: I will cheer for North Melbourne at every game with Melbourne play not against.
Speaker 3: Richmond, don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to rain on your crush, but just remember it's your's birthday week.
Speaker 5: No, we've met Charlie's girlfriend. She's lovely and I'm not being weird. I'm just saying you're one of my because we have one of my favorite footballers. You speak so well, you have like seriously, you're a very impressive young man, Charlie, and you smelled delicious young man.
Speaker 3: Oh, Charlie, good luck for the weekend.
Speaker 8: On your site, Jason, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 3: Follow them on the socials