Speaker 1: I've always said that you were fantastic, You're elite, and you were the absolute best, and now it's confirmed, given the fact you found the podcast. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Well, Dard, I'm done on locating us.
Speaker 3: Do you know what everyone's bagging you? I stick up for you.
Speaker 2: You're talking to Meal or the people listening to the podcast?
Speaker 3: Can it be both?
Speaker 4: Hey, big show coming up, Judge Jody. We had a dilemma. So a girl was bullied at school and then she was forced years and years later to go and have dinner with this girl.
Speaker 2: Does she confront him? What does she do?
Speaker 4: Does she tell the person she's dating that this girl was horrible to her at school?
Speaker 1: It's so easy from the cheap seats to say, oh look, you got to be a bigger person and forgive and forget it.
Speaker 2: Those wounds stick from high school on a big tip.
Speaker 1: Because when you get stabbed in the heart, it's really hard to have surgery and get stitches in there. Yeah, it's like crazy surgery, really expensive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like when you're at Ogilby High School in year seven you've started out and the girl and the cube called the toilet next to you goes that Jody, girls so up herself.
Speaker 3: That's a really random example which I'm sure you made up.
Speaker 2: It don't happen on Okay though.
Speaker 3: All those wounds are starting to come.
Speaker 4: Out, and she messed with my psyche so much to this day that I'm so insecure that I'm definitely not up myself.
Speaker 3: Do you have a bug in your eye? Are your eyes watering? What's going on here?
Speaker 1: A bit time back and Joe Jody, we can say that much she is Joe's I had an out of body experience.
Speaker 3: Out of body.
Speaker 1: Experiences when these just random things seem to somehow find you will something happened to me, which it almost is a solid indication of why Adelaide is so small. Yeah, but also there's a lot of randomness to it.
Speaker 4: I would argue that you brought this experience on yourself. Yeah, I've seen you ride a bike.
Speaker 3: Mate, Yes, you're bike related.
Speaker 2: You're aggressive, and you're irresponsible.
Speaker 3: Something happens to me and I put those feet on the pedals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, s Club seven are bringing it all back. They are back together. They've announced a new tour, all of them, all seven of them, which made us say there's only one thing to do here and that's having an S Club seven off you.
Speaker 1: Said made us say thank you for including me, even though it made you.
Speaker 4: Say, well, I just needed to expose your lack of S Club sevenness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and really exposed producer Sean as well, didn't it? Yes, it did, all right, it's all in there, have fun. Jody Hazy mighty.
Speaker 3: Experience by experience experience.
Speaker 4: So this is my segment where I tell a story about something odd that's happened in my life.
Speaker 3: Well it's not just you, Joe's.
Speaker 1: I feel like sometimes these little puppets upstairs are having fun with all of us. And look there's a mixture of coincidence involved this one. It's my turn. Okay, I've had an out of audi experience. Oh God, welcome to the club. And you know, if you've had mine as well, we'd love to hear from you. Thirteen twenty fourteen or Texas So fall double O nine nine none one nine.
Speaker 4: Out of audy experiences don't just happen to me. That happened to everybody.
Speaker 1: South Australia such a small place, so everyone's got those stories where they go, oh, you know, it happened to a friend of mine who actually turns out to be someone who I know who's related to someone. That happens a lot in the safe Yeah, it also happens in your homeland has but for much more since.
Speaker 3: The reasons.
Speaker 2: A job with the tazzy jokes.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 1: So I ride my bike to work, as we know, and I ride very early in the morning.
Speaker 3: And it wasn't too long ago where I was riding along.
Speaker 1: And now I'm quite an arrogant cyclist in that, you know, I just sort of dart in and out of traffic and I don't really look or I look as I'm turning.
Speaker 2: Into something that's happened to you.
Speaker 1: I've just got too confident on two wheels in particular mornings around about twenty past five, I'll say, and I'm going past a garbage truck, so the noise is muffled, yes, And I've just gone out to jump through the bus lane and I haven't heard the bus come. Very dangerous, very very dangerous stuff. And I got clipped by the bus, okay, but so much so that I almost I almost gave the bus a bit of a hip and shoulder right and he straightened me up. So coincidentally, the bus had to go to sports bed and give a shoulder reconstruction. He was fine, he was completely fine. So the bus driver has slamed on the brakes and blessed him. You're saying you're okay, you okay. It was blatantly my fault in the bus lane, to which I said to look, it's fine, and look I'm good, very rattled and very shaken because who knows what could have happened, but just sort of clipped me and straighten me back up, basically, and then he drove off and he said, hello, you know, I have a good day, all those types of things. It's about two people in the back of the bus, and this is where you're going to think.
Speaker 3: I am taking a piece, I promise.
Speaker 1: As it's driving off, I realized it's I was like, this is one of the best days of my life. I've gotta hit by a bus. That's not good, but it was.
Speaker 3: Bus gave it a big salute.
Speaker 1: So next time you see you, Jody and the hazy bus, just know that, quite literally, on that bus is my blood, sweat and teas The biggest freaking story.
Speaker 5: This is how huge.
Speaker 4: Abbey in the newsroom alluded to a little earlier this morning. The original s Club seven are back, including Bradley, Hannah, Joe, John, Paul, Rachel and Tina.
Speaker 3: Here we go. There's so much excitement at this radio station. Yes, but not for everybody.
Speaker 4: And there will be an S Club seven off a little later in the show. Don't worry about that. They've announced an extensive tour of the UK and Island for October this year. It's the first time we've seen the whole gang back together god knows how long, not just S Club five, which they were for a little while while, and then they morphed into S Club three and it's like they were dropping like flies. It's S Club seven, you guys.
Speaker 3: It's pretty exciting, isn't it. Producer Shop I love it.
Speaker 4: Producer Shawn is excited. And we'll find out how much later in the show.
Speaker 3: Slapped the Little Heart Modern.
Speaker 1: He's clicking about one hundred and eighty five bats per minute consistently.
Speaker 3: That news broke.
Speaker 2: Do you want to know the highest paid entertainers last year?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: This is the Forbes list, so coming in at number one. Genesis, Now, this is a song.
Speaker 1: Rememory Cavey did the ad with the gorilla just playing the drums was he You need to tell me how that made any sort of sense until in terms of trying to sell.
Speaker 4: Chocolate, Well, it worked, didn't right, But also where did he learn to drum?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I want to know the meaning they had with the markers and everything. Here we go, Here we go, got one, got.
Speaker 2: One, I got this.
Speaker 1: This is good Gorilla playing the drums to Phil Collins.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, you've done it again, mate, pay rise.
Speaker 2: Jerry's donus. I don't know. Anyway.
Speaker 4: They made two hundred and thirty million dollars on the back of a tour, and of course that banger from Phil Collins Sting came in second two hundred and ten million dollars.
Speaker 2: He sold all of.
Speaker 4: His catalog for his songs to Universal Tyler Perry, who.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Producers alway seems to think that he's the one that rescued Prince Harry and Meghan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's the one when they were stuck in Canada.
Speaker 4: What's that country of America? Yes, so he's the one that rescued the royals. He's worth one hundred and he made one hundred and seventy five million dollars thanks to his sprawling entertainment industry. South Park Creators came in with one hundred and sixty mil.
Speaker 3: Trey Parker, Matt Stone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and your favorite Simpsons creators five meal very good.
Speaker 1: I actually thought the Simpsons would have been higher up on that list, did you. That's just an absolute power house, still going strong.
Speaker 2: That's just royalties from you continuing to watch them all the time.
Speaker 3: Mister plow.
Speaker 4: Brad Pitt came in with one hundred million bucks, not just from movies and from acting, but from his production company, which is Oscar winning as well. Rolling Stones ninety eight mil. James Cameron ninety five million, mainly thanks to avatar Way of the Water, which really arouses Andrew Hayes on a readal don't get.
Speaker 3: Me started, say ten minutes past seven. I'm not real for that sort of arousal that see's into a place.
Speaker 4: And Taylor Swift the only woman in the top ten, and this was all based on record sales No to ninety two million dollars. Rounding out the top ten a band called Bad Bunny from Puerto Rico other them me either. Let's find a bit of Bad Bunny for eight o'clock. Shall we let's turn our attention to maths. Last night, the blokes continued to prove most of them went to an all boys school and have no concept of how to interact with someone with a uterus. Shannon decided to deliver a blow with brutal honesty. He tells Caitlyn she's attractive, attractive, but not to him, and that if she had a blown him away at the Altar, well, then it's obviously all her fault because his feelings for his ex wouldn't have arisen.
Speaker 1: Wow, wowie, okay, the attractions low. You are a good looking girl, just but nine in my eyes, and I thought you were going to come down that aisle and completely blow me away.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, Honestly, he's the best medicine. I don't know what the's saying is or well, it's not that will set you three ye will set you free of this relationship.
Speaker 2: But it's exactly right. And it got even worse when she tried to hit.
Speaker 7: Back, because I was a gobsmacked by that discussion and then gobs back my every discussion.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I feel like I have rights.
Speaker 2: To be and it's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No, wait, no, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like it's my tone to talk.
Speaker 4: I didn't even get to say anything at that table.
Speaker 3: It's my towne okay, yeah, what are you my teacher?
Speaker 5: Dad?
Speaker 3: Take it down? If you isn't it Dad?
Speaker 4: Can I let's set some boundaries in this little breakfast radio relationship that we have here.
Speaker 2: If you ever all right dad, me, then we are in all sorts of stuff?
Speaker 3: Goodness me? Seriously? Are we we nearly?
Speaker 4: Don't?
Speaker 3: That just keeps on giving.
Speaker 2: It's the gift.
Speaker 9: Seriously, book for holiday you this summer because he's actually look different on holiday, more daring, relaxing, sometimes be more fancy and what if.
Speaker 2: Has all kinds of accommodation to suit your style?
Speaker 3: Bookings get away on the what if? What if it's Ozzie for travel?
Speaker 5: But you told me you built a time machine?
Speaker 1: On this daisy, Wednesday, fifteenth of February today after Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Oo geez hey, feeling you're good?
Speaker 2: Great? Thanks?
Speaker 3: All right, good stuff. Let's take a little trip down memory lane from this daisy.
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventy eight, on this day escaped the mass murder Ted Bundy was recaptured Florida.
Speaker 3: So that's a good thing you want ted Bundy out of the man.
Speaker 6: Theodore Bundy has an escape, suspected of dozens of sex killings.
Speaker 5: He was charming and looking Mark, Sure you have.
Speaker 1: The right guy, this bit of personality.
Speaker 4: I don't know too much about the Ted Bundy case. All I know is cops were given a lot of clues that they didn't pick up.
Speaker 2: Yes, a bit like you in social situations.
Speaker 3: And also be difference between Ted Bundy and our Bundy. Sweetie? Is this your lot, Cactus?
Speaker 4: Any particular reason you put it?
Speaker 3: Where the alarm Clark used to be?
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty seven video Hits the first aired on Network ten.
Speaker 3: It ran until it was canceled in twenty eleven. That was an absolute powerhouse.
Speaker 2: It was that and Rage. That where you go to video shows. I used to watch Rage.
Speaker 4: And find out the number one song before I went to softball in the morning down.
Speaker 2: In hob.
Speaker 1: Other thing you said then was cool? Remember actual Whitehead? Oh yeah, yeah, he was good until he got his gluel he's out on stage. I said video it's I think for a brief moment making.
Speaker 2: In hindsight, and he would have regret did that decision?
Speaker 3: Sake? Saxell?
Speaker 1: Keeping the pants ninety five and Meghan the Stallion is born. Today's her twenty eighth birthday. Favorite song from her Oh just.
Speaker 2: All her Tiktoking's.
Speaker 3: She's got some good one.
Speaker 4: I'm a savage classy, She's got some baggins.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and two, Walt Disney Releases returned to never Land. An animated film sequel to nineteen fifty three is Peter Pan. So how old you when you first watched Peter Pan in nineteen fifty three. I'm just kidding. It's just low hanging fruit for me. I just particularly on this segment whenever it's a really old date.
Speaker 3: I was sort of trying and it's just stupid.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to move on tween the US President Donald Trump declares a national emerging to divert funds to build a border wall.
Speaker 8: A nation without borders is not a nation beginning today, The United States are emerging, yets back control of its borders, gets back its borders.
Speaker 3: Did anyone think he was actually going to do that?
Speaker 2: No one, no one?
Speaker 4: And then oh there was all the vision of the kids locked up in cages, and I'm like, what is going on in the world's darkness?
Speaker 3: Can we get it back up there with Bruno.
Speaker 2: Oh good, thank god for that.
Speaker 1: Fifteen two thousand and five Bruno featuring Mark ronson Uptown Funk.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're gonna give it to you.
Speaker 3: Myself. But here we are.
Speaker 4: I can hide all sorts of sins under this big gown that I'm wearing.
Speaker 1: I thought you were saying so in your mouth like one of those chipmunks and those giant cheeks.
Speaker 2: Certainly not what I was saying at all.
Speaker 4: Straightened up place, do you, judge, Jody, I have a dilemma that I feel only you can help with.
Speaker 2: See kudos to me.
Speaker 4: My best mate has a new girlfriend and he has invited me and my partner on a double date to meet her.
Speaker 2: Nice. When I brought it up with my partner, she also revealed that.
Speaker 4: My best mate's new girlfriend was her high school bully and she wants nothing to do with her. This is She also said I should tell my best mate to end it with her now because she is still a malicious and awful character. Please judge, help me. This is from Charlie, who's a female from Fairview Park. So let me get this straight. Charlie's in an all female relationship. The best friend's boy is now dating a girl, and so these two girls were horrible.
Speaker 2: In high school.
Speaker 4: I mean, people can change from teenage years. We heard a story from you this morning about how you invited all sorts of viruses onto your family computer age fourteen that had to be cleaned up and change. I was going to say, I would since learn about private crows as.
Speaker 1: Your Okay, hey, straighten up, please, for goodness.
Speaker 4: Sake, I've been in a situation recently where someone who has been mean to me in the past has now come into my life in a professional capacity, and I just think it probably needs a conversation, probably needs a conversation between these two girls to say, hey, look, this happened in the past.
Speaker 2: You really hurt my feelings, but can we move forward.
Speaker 1: It's a tough conversation though, That's a really and then who starts it as well?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 2: I think the person who was mean should initiate it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: And then but there is is there a situation where maybe the person that was mean doesn't even know that they were that mean, They didn't understand just how damaging their words were.
Speaker 2: Well, that's all about self awareness and growth, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Andrew also is who's the judge? Here?
Speaker 2: Are you in the newsroom?
Speaker 3: Is the true judge?
Speaker 4: Abs?
Speaker 2: What do you reckon?
Speaker 7: This is a tough one because I feel like you both of you are right here. You either you've got somebody who might have no idea what they did to them back at school actually hurt them, and the bully would have no idea. On the other side of that, if they're just a whole I would probably wait to see go and have the.
Speaker 2: Go and have dinner.
Speaker 7: If she's still me mean, then you can say, hey, like, you know, she's been like this a whole life.
Speaker 2: She's not really change.
Speaker 7: But you would hope as you get older and into your thirties and become an adult, you realize you know that, yeah, you've sort of moved on from those behaviors well yet hope.
Speaker 4: So anyway, don't you reckon though the behavior in high school impacts you for the rest of your life. Like if you go and see any psychologists, they will tell you if you get wounded in your twenty thirties forties as an adult, that you always regress into that high school or primary school.
Speaker 2: Little kid that was wounded and hurt, God that got.
Speaker 1: Detremely hard, you ever spot on, extremely hard. You can't forget. I don't even think. I don't know if I'm not as good at other people. It's managing these types of situations. But I couldn't forgive thirteen twenty someone who's genuinely wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, furneen twenty four to ten, give us a call. We need some jurors on this one. Should she forgive the high school bully and move on and say I hope you're happy with my best friend? Or should she pull her up and say, OI, you were a right little cow and I want an apology.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 4: Let's go to our jurors please, Cheryl from Crafer's West.
Speaker 2: What do you think I think can change? Okay? Do you want to say that all again because you've got a terrible phone.
Speaker 3: Line or you're a robot? Which one?
Speaker 4: She's a robot, so you're saying people can change, so give her a chance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we got that. Yeah, because we talk robot.
Speaker 3: It's a good call that from Cheryl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, Cheryl.
Speaker 1: It's a very very noble place that Cheryl's coming from.
Speaker 4: That's Cheryl taking a breath and going, let's really tap into my emotional intelligence and go, Okay, she was that person back then. She might have changed now, Sarah from Seafood Meadow, Seafood, I can't say seafood Meadows. I kept never in my entire life on this planet. Can I say seafood Meadows. I always say seafood.
Speaker 3: Can you can you just? I mean you get your head around this as well.
Speaker 1: Seafood Meadows per capita the most barnacle bills in Australia.
Speaker 3: That's when we get seafood.
Speaker 2: Journey. I live in Seaford, So you need to do better, please.
Speaker 4: All right, don't I don't need suburbs shaving from you. Abbey in the newsroom. Thank you, Sar from Seafood Meadows.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: I was actually bullied in high school for being overweight, all through primary school, all through high school. I know people can change, but and you can possibly forgive, but you will never forget.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you think she should confront her or just not even go to dinner?
Speaker 6: You can? I mean I'm one to I don't like confrontations. Yeah, I said that as an almost eighty four year old. You're a woman.
Speaker 3: It's been good yep.
Speaker 6: But pizza I mean, it will always always stick forever, and I'm forever telling my girls she love their body and to even stand up to people if they are well a little bit school, but yeah, still even I mean, I'm hitting all the fields right now. Take me back to stage.
Speaker 2: I know, Sarah, that must have been awful for you, and I.
Speaker 6: Mean, I've now happily married two kids, I've lost all the weight, so I'm happy as I can.
Speaker 4: Be so good on you, Sarah, And I would suggest that whenever that taps into your heart and your feels that you just go, that's on them. That they will mean that has nothing to do with me. That is how they feel about themselves, and they must know on a deep level that they're not very nice people.
Speaker 6: Exactly.
Speaker 3: God, I don't, Sarah.
Speaker 2: I know it was good, wasn't it all right?
Speaker 1: We're at a ruling, all right, because you've got a big decision make on this one. It's really hard two very strong opinions, one from a very very noble area and then Sarah. I've got to say I'm on Sarah's team because it's so hard to both forgive and forget.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I would say on this one that instead of just being overwhelmed by emotion of how you felt when you were a child. Maybe take a deep breath and go, this person could have changed. I'm going to go to dinner. I'm going to see if they have changed and morphed as a person. And if they haven't, that's when you have the conversation with her and also with your best friend and just say, look, she was a bit mean at school and I don't think she's changed too much.
Speaker 2: But it's up to you.
Speaker 1: You do you there, you go, it's in. You had to throw them boo in there, didn't you. You're a judge that does things just a little bit differently.
Speaker 2: That's what makes me itchy in the courtroom.
Speaker 3: So everybody called up? Are you guys? Head along to Silence?
Speaker 1: Don't miss his training Premier of Silence, to lie Far and Sound, Spectacle of the Fringe. Three Night's Only Elder Park, seventeenth or nineteenth to feb tickets from Fringe Ticks. What did you think of the ruling? You can still get involved sensor text Oh for double nine nine one nine?
Speaker 3: What would you do?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this makes me tingle in places you don't want to know about you two.
Speaker 2: You you wouldn't actually ep sure and you wouldn't know about it.
Speaker 4: Okay, the original S Club seven are back Bradley, Hannah, Joe, John, Paul, Rachel, and Tina. So what we're going to do in honor of that is an S Club seven off. We are going to test who knows the most S Club seven lyrics?
Speaker 2: Andrew Hayes, Are you in?
Speaker 1: I feel like I have to be in? But yes, I'm in reluctantly Okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: A crack.
Speaker 2: Let's play the first first song. You just have to sing the next line.
Speaker 3: Ok Way, that was hinda, great song song? Ready? Wrong button? Okay? So so S Club eight no part show you? This is not you?
Speaker 2: Who is it not you?
Speaker 3: This is not it? Is that? Right?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: That was horrible?
Speaker 6: That was right?
Speaker 3: Do you know there's no rules on this as well?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Can I pull out?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: Do you know I'm gonna pull out?
Speaker 1: Because producer Sean is hoving around the studio like an absolute butterfly on.
Speaker 3: S Club seven? No, I know kind of miss game and Nail?
Speaker 1: Are your look at you so brutal and tough?
Speaker 3: Seven's playing?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna nominate him?
Speaker 3: Then? Can I sub in Sean Sandalans producer, Sean, We're gonna win.
Speaker 2: It's like your lifeline. Okay, go on, then we'll take on anyone.
Speaker 3: I don't care, all right, I'll push the buttons, take it away.
Speaker 2: And who's going next? Me? Me, my ten go.
Speaker 4: Jedi, let the world know what you have got to bring it on back to you.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: What's when the world was shut up?
Speaker 5: J you have got.
Speaker 2: It's so embarrassing, so embarrassing for you. Okay, let's get let's go the next. Let's just say one your Jody.
Speaker 3: Thanks, all right, Okay we go. Indeed, Jay's got us going around round.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'll give you that.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're back. Be a redemption there for you. Show them. I can't sing, but I can get the lyrics, right, Okay, that works. Okay, last one, here we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, w on the highest mountain and.
Speaker 3: On every mountain?
Speaker 1: Worri, Come on, you thought you could beat the president.
Speaker 3: Of the Spice Skills seven. There you go, Producers, shot and graduations. You win. He's your prize.
Speaker 1: This worst job Wednesday.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I'll get my hands dirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're just a young kid trying to make your way in this business, and I think the best way to do that is to get out and meet the people, and get out and pay your dues and get out and do the hard stuff like we've all had to do in our careers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, let me just pick up. And then when was the last time you cleaned out a turtle tanking?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: Never, But that's not the point.
Speaker 4: I've done other stuff in order to get myself for you know that sounds terrible.
Speaker 3: Really goodness me?
Speaker 5: I like doing me anyway?
Speaker 3: What's this week? All the role?
Speaker 2: Didn't it again? I like turtles?
Speaker 3: Okay, when you hear this, you start again.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, reset, No one heard that it is worst job Wednesday.
Speaker 2: We need a task for you to do.
Speaker 4: So producers Zoe joins us in the studio and also camera guy Josh.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 4: You said that Newnison like I was a teacher. Good morning, missus Odi.
Speaker 5: Good mornings.
Speaker 2: He could have done together.
Speaker 1: Sorry, he got what he got from your guys. So what's some mattress testing? Maybe some chocolate testing?
Speaker 2: What do you got trus testing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Josh and I were having before, just casually in the kitchen about whether our cars are clean or dirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: All of these listeners are getting free work from you, but we haven't got anything.
Speaker 4: Like the sentiment here is all you two do is give give gift for us because we're the on air talent, and you get nothing in return.
Speaker 2: I like it exactly, the sentiment did.
Speaker 3: You approve this producer? Sean guy, he's putting his thumbs up. What the hell?
Speaker 1: What is going on here? I actually haven't washed a car manually for a long time, and more of a a OTR car washed up bot.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, well that's all about to change.
Speaker 3: But here we go. Don't try and something.
Speaker 1: I've got a specific outfit I'm supposed to wear as well, Josh, here we go.
Speaker 3: Here's the kicker. Yeah, I know how to get the likes on the socials. Little shorts picture you big sponge babies.
Speaker 4: Picture Jessica Simpson in that film clip back in the day, I reckon. It was like early two thousands and she's washing the car and she's on the bonnet and she's like rubbing a boob and she's just using the sponge to clean the cart.
Speaker 3: That picture met gross. So we're doing it. So I'm going to clean your cars absolutely inside and out. Please inside as well inside as well. Okay, well, a lot of blokes.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if you've fall into this category, Josh, but a lot of blokes are exposed by the contents inside their car.
Speaker 3: Isn't an absolute disgusting mess?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: I guess we'll find out, won't we.
Speaker 2: That's yes, right, we're talking beer cans in the glove box.
Speaker 3: What do we talk why we'reruin the surprise to Are we talking bodies in the boat? What are we talking?
Speaker 2: Worst Job Wednesday?
Speaker 4: We've got members of the team here who recruited you to clean their cars because they're disgusting, and they're like, well, why should we miss out on worst your Wednesday?
Speaker 2: We might as well get hazy to do it.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to getting sponges out? Yeah, really putting them Daisy dukes on? Are you don't make me do that?
Speaker 3: Producer?
Speaker 4: You should see his eyes light up. We pimped you out yesterday as Cupid didn't we?
Speaker 2: Are you schnitting me? Is back? This is where we tell a story.
Speaker 4: One is true, one is false, and one hundred dollars schnith house about you on the line for that little segment All.
Speaker 1: Right, that's been fun. Make sure you download and have listened to the podcast. We'll catch your first thing tomorrow morning. Mattie Rowe is going to take you three workday.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, see Andrew.
Speaker 3: Bye,