Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Jason Lauren.
Speaker 2: We'll start your morning the right away.
Speaker 1: Great, this is Jason Lauren on No you're one hundred.
Speaker 3: Gosh we got found. Hide and Seek officially came to an end very late yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 4: If you're new to the party, for the last four or five days, we have been broadcasting living and hiding in a secret location in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: In fact, we're back here this morning doing the show from here.
Speaker 6: It feels weird coming back to the scene of the crime.
Speaker 4: By going back to an ex well, yeah, we'll come back for one more dirty morning being stuck.
Speaker 6: In here and we were like, do you think it's musty?
Speaker 3: And it smells funny in here, and we're like, Noah, we're walking back in this morning.
Speaker 1: It's like parole parole coming back on visitation. Yes, Cities, I tried a conjugal last night.
Speaker 5: You didn't have.
Speaker 3: I am somehow I went home. I'm so happy to be home, see Paul, see the dogs. I slept worse in my own bed than I did in the blow up mattress.
Speaker 4: You need to throw out that king bed you brought from Crown. I think I need to kmartin flavor.
Speaker 3: I think I need a water bed. I think it's time for a waterbed. I think I'm in between and inflator waters.
Speaker 5: Sorry, did we just go back to nineteen eighty five? That's it.
Speaker 6: I think it's because me.
Speaker 5: On them so in the water.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: The other very confronting thing this morning that happened to me after being here for five days and exclusively wearing stretchy pants and tracksuit pants.
Speaker 6: I put on jeans this morning.
Speaker 3: Oh no, and those eight hundred steps I did over the last five days have not served me.
Speaker 6: Well, oh no, my jeans are tweet.
Speaker 5: Mom needs a different prison jumpsuits. We're gonna need an extra.
Speaker 6: I need the stretching pants back. We're gonna have to.
Speaker 3: I'm going to need to be cutting some laps of walking track somewhere today.
Speaker 4: So can we just say a massive thank you to everyone who has got involved in Melbourne's biggest game of Hide and Seek. We had two hundred and fifty thousand dollars on offer Friday six am the game began, the money started counting down. Yesterday afternoon we met Liam.
Speaker 8: Liam Yeah, yeah, sir.
Speaker 5: Are you standing outside a door that's at the top of the stairs. Hey, yeah, I cannot wait to play you Who's Stumpstone Clans? What went down after that?
Speaker 3: I know so many people have been messaging asking where we were. We will we will reveal it shortly, but can I tell you that we are somewhere that is about three hundred meters from one of Melbourne's busiest locations.
Speaker 6: Over five million people visit this location.
Speaker 3: Or the thing down the street just down the street also very busy as well. But it is like on the weekend when we were here, there were hundreds of thousands of people that walk past our front door.
Speaker 5: Very people.
Speaker 4: I've decided the criminal life is not for me. Just pacing around here feeling the heat. Yes the afternoon was an emotional rollercoaster. I was like, we're getting foun we're getting found, and put my shoes on.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, when you put your shoes on, I was like, he means it, he's packing. And then you're relaxed into it and you're like, nah, I could do.
Speaker 6: One more night.
Speaker 5: We might die here.
Speaker 6: But no, I thought we were never going to get found.
Speaker 4: Well, yesterday afternoon we had the knock on the door and we offloaded the money. Will reveal exactly how much, and we will play the moment we were found and finally reveal where we have been.
Speaker 6: Are good? Like the way you guys were putting it together was brilliant.
Speaker 5: He's left us no choice if we do this again, we have to go to the Greek Islets think Mikonos is the only place to be expected hotel exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where are you, Dean? I'm just landed and I'm knocking on doors.
Speaker 6: We ain't leaving all.
Speaker 4: Right, so look Hide and Seek will reveal all a little bit later on in the show. We have a massive one coming up from my favorite TV show, Bellow Deck. Captain Sandy's on the Sandy Yawn Captain Sandy.
Speaker 5: Her name Yawn Yawn.
Speaker 6: She just got married. Is that a married name or a maiden name?
Speaker 3: Married?
Speaker 6: Also, we've got cash up for grabs. We've got another competition doing a five K questions today.
Speaker 5: It's good to know the one thing you hooked we're I just saw that show.
Speaker 6: We did that.
Speaker 5: That's any meaning.
Speaker 6: Well you could have.
Speaker 3: It's six o four and our very trust executive producers just handed me a run.
Speaker 6: For the first time this year. For the first time this year. The one thing that i Ork isn't happening.
Speaker 2: I've got the six o'clock news as well.
Speaker 5: Things are going on.
Speaker 6: With me.
Speaker 3: And someone in Texas has got a haircut. I'm going to tell you about that shortly too, but.
Speaker 4: Coming up next i'll tell you what it's. The interview everyone was talking about yesterday. The man is home and he spoke to us Christian Petrarca. We're going to relive that chat if you missed it.
Speaker 5: Some of the details of what he went through after that injury on the field was crazy. Let's get into it live for the very last time from our Hide and Seek location. This is number one hundred coming up a little bit later on. I know about you, guys. Do you get a heap of text and people last night after we're found saying where the hell were you?
Speaker 3: I got so many messages, dms, phone calls, everyone wanting to know we'll found. People still guessing the still people send me dms having a guest.
Speaker 6: I loved it.
Speaker 2: The neighbors were heading me up.
Speaker 5: I was like, well, tell you tomorrow morning at eight am maybe, and I shut that roll at door. So come up later on.
Speaker 3: In our street group chat last night and I said probably definitely not allowed to tell people that.
Speaker 1: Yet I was like, oh sorry, I struggled to find it this morning on my way here is this.
Speaker 6: Play because we got smuggled in on the blankets, I know.
Speaker 3: And then as I walked in, I was like, I don't really remember coming in.
Speaker 6: Here was the same.
Speaker 5: But then I saw those dynamic microwave meals and was like, I am home.
Speaker 6: Mel those dynamic microwave chicken.
Speaker 1: This small Yeah, like the A three eighty when they pulled the doors open after a long haul.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it smells like it was beautiful.
Speaker 3: How do you celebrating Chrisis in July with Frosted A Winter Spectacular.
Speaker 6: Tickets are on the sale now from Ticketmaster. Jason Lawrence. Snag a snowman?
Speaker 4: All right, so coming up this Friday, we got more money to give away, another five thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Do it.
Speaker 4: How this is going to work is set up on Friday. We're going to have the giant ball.
Speaker 3: Pit, yes, and you have to snag a snowman if you want to win the cash. Amongst all the balls that look like snow, one will be a snowman.
Speaker 4: It's all going to be set up at Frosted celebrating Christmas in July with Frosted at a Winter Spectacular.
Speaker 5: Tickets are on sale now from ticket Master.
Speaker 6: We love Christmas in July.
Speaker 4: All you have to do is register on the Nova Player app or at novafm dot com.
Speaker 5: Danny did that, Lossy.
Speaker 6: Danny from Beaconsfield.
Speaker 7: Good morning morning, there you going, We're good.
Speaker 3: Would you like to snag a snowman for five grand on Friday?
Speaker 5: Danny, I'd love to give it a go.
Speaker 4: Well, you are in the running, so you'll be one of the people that will be in the pit.
Speaker 7: Awesome, Thanks so much.
Speaker 5: God, No way bad.
Speaker 6: Christmas sweaters are optional.
Speaker 4: If I was you, I would maybe get down to Ikea or a McDonald's playground between now and Friday and practice and the ball pit.
Speaker 3: A bullpit at Ikea. There used to be Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: That was the second biggest reason I used to go to Ikea.
Speaker 6: Bullpits freak me out, to be honest.
Speaker 5: The meatballs.
Speaker 1: Meatballs are the meat ball the Matthew Flinders Hotel. But most of my youth that's where we got our experience from. Yeah, yeah, yeah, A few shot glasses.
Speaker 5: In the bottom of the yep.
Speaker 2: You go from Club Keno to the ball people parents.
Speaker 3: The parents would just sit inside and drink chardena and the kids would just be in that.
Speaker 6: That playground was almost separate.
Speaker 2: To the kids are pretty much drinking chardenay too.
Speaker 6: They didn't know where we were there, Danny, that.
Speaker 5: Gond of place. You're close to them, but maybe head there for practice.
Speaker 7: We'll do, thanks very much, going right.
Speaker 6: Thanks Danny.
Speaker 4: I remember going to the Glasshouse in Colfield, that pub, right, yeah, wearing backs onto the race course.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And like just when we first arrived in Melbourne, we're like, hey, where's a good pub with the playground. Everyone goes go to the Glasshouse. So we go to the Glasshouse and you walk in like kid, you not, there's just two holes in the wall.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The Matthew Flinders pub was a bit like that and.
Speaker 4: It says entry and exit and that's all you see, just two colored in. You go and every twenty minutes it was like Hunger Games. A kid had come crawling out covered in blood.
Speaker 5: Crime on. What they've done is they've made a tunnel system and put the playground out in the carpet so the kids crawl.
Speaker 3: The best is when your kid hasn't come back for a while, and then you see dad trying to climb up the tunnel to get out because the kid doesn't want to come home.
Speaker 5: The amount of.
Speaker 4: Times I've almost been like that episode of The Simpsons when they cut home or out of the slide.
Speaker 2: You sounded like Homie yesterday, by the way, talking about.
Speaker 5: Pork's where's pork come from? Would you say, where's ham come from?
Speaker 6: Is hand?
Speaker 5: Pork? Is hand?
Speaker 6: Pork had understood him?
Speaker 5: Is it from a big blew me away?
Speaker 4: Hey, it's just going twenty seven past six. We're going to check your under work latest in news next, and then I would say a lot of people's guilty pleasure in Melbourne would be watching this TV show and we are going to be joined by one of the stars from it. I'll reveal who and what show it is next on number one hundred.
Speaker 5: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 6: What are you doing talking?
Speaker 3: He's on a motorized skateboard or hoverboard or something.
Speaker 6: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: I was Mitch our Tech boarding his electric skateboard. Sorry, you're distracted, so did a number pills.
Speaker 5: Piel chatting gain.
Speaker 6: I've never heard of someone so fixated on talking about.
Speaker 4: I just needed to let you know it was a bit distracted. I apologize it in them a mets.
Speaker 3: So we are coming to you live from the Hide and Seek House. We did get found yesterday afternoon, but for god knows what reason, we've decided to return to the scene of the crime is signing and Jason's gone kookie again.
Speaker 5: Can I just say that that story about the flight heading to Melbourne with the bird strike, it very much reminds me of that movie Sully.
Speaker 6: Did you see that that landed in the Hudson.
Speaker 5: That was incredible. That a bird strike as well. It was a bird stroke that brought down the plane.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, huge bird strike.
Speaker 5: A little bird can do that?
Speaker 6: Well, No, I think it's like a like a flock of birds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a huge flock of birds. They hit it in New York.
Speaker 4: One bird, turtles, flock a bird see a plane? Oh yeah, knocked out both engines on the movie The Engines?
Speaker 6: Did it knock out to engines?
Speaker 3: I did notice when you were reading that story, Clint, you said the engine Jine.
Speaker 5: I tried to get my lips around the engine.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, favorite reality TV show that you like to secretly watch?
Speaker 6: What do you got selling? Sunset?
Speaker 5: Mastershire solid.
Speaker 6: That's selling somesets great.
Speaker 4: I don't mind a bit of below deck And from below Deck, Captain Sandy is going to be joining us on the air to talk all things super yachts and what some of the passengers requested, all the secrets of super yachting. Next, you're on number one hundred. Good morning, Oh, let's catch up with someone from my favorite reality.
Speaker 9: Show, Tradies Miners radio hosts. They are all some of the most grueling professions. Ever, however, nothing compares to making sure a gigantic ship worth millions of dollars doesn't crash. That the crew of the ship is made out of millennial booze and sex obsessed party animals.
Speaker 10: To this woman has a tough gig to run a successful charter yacht, it's important to bring the energy.
Speaker 5: Please Welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: From below Dick, Mediterranean Captain Sandy.
Speaker 5: Captain Sandy, Good morning, Hoy.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Oh hoy, below Dicky, you know maybe back in the pirate days.
Speaker 5: First up, congratulations on the wedding.
Speaker 10: Oh thank you, it was the best day of my life.
Speaker 5: I'm a huge fan of the show. Everyone gives me crap on the show for watching it. My little indulgence.
Speaker 4: What's the most high maintenance passenger you've ever had on board?
Speaker 10: Well, the hardest client I've ever had. I had This was not on the TV show. It was a million euro charter and it was in Greece. We did all the crow Greece, and they were so bad to the crew where I had to call the primary into the bridge and say, you know, you can't really beat up on the crew like that, otherwise they're not going to serve you well. And you know, at the end of that charter, they gave us one hundred thousand years.
Speaker 6: I was going just the conversation, what was the biggest tip you've ever got to? One of those? One of those child is because people have so much money.
Speaker 10: They have a lot of money like that, and they and they really it's based on your performance, and they really want if they see how hard the crew works, no matter if the boat's bad, the weather's bad, they see what the crew are doing, they tip on that, not the boat performance, the weather, which is really great. And on below deck it's you know, sometimes it's a little different because they you know, some clients think I can control the weather and I can't.
Speaker 6: So you can't leave the dock.
Speaker 10: It's disappointing. And you know, I'd rather be that captain that doesn't leave the dock instead of having being the bad captain that did. And they're all worried for their lives because I could take it off the dock and scare them to death and they'd al rey see sick love a.
Speaker 1: Free trip and a rescue, can I ask you bet? And the behavior of the crew. I love watching the relationships that form between crew members as as the captain. Where do you sit on relationships between crew members and what does go on below dick?
Speaker 6: I don't know, and I do not want to know.
Speaker 10: What I do do is I make sure I go downstairs and sit with them and get to know them, because to me, I always think, you know, they're human beings. They're struggling. You know, a lot of hormones are flying, and that one hooked up with that one, they broke up with her. Now they're on to the next one. That's hard to live and work in that environment. So I like to sit with them and get to know them, find out their mental state because at the end of the day, I think, who's going to save me?
Speaker 3: If Irgy you spoke about the most difficult guests before, but when you guys are out at sea, you could be in the middle of anywhere. What is the strangest request you've had from a passenger to get either chop it onto the boat or bought onto the boat by a tender.
Speaker 6: Is there anything you haven't been able to achieve?
Speaker 11: And what's the.
Speaker 10: Strangest absolutely truffles fresh from Paris and you're like, that costs money to hire a helicopter. You know, you know, I won't go into the other strange requests, but I don't think it's very Yeah, so yes, some very strange requests. But you know, we're the three monkeys on board. See no evil here, no evil speak no evil, and we're we also make sure that we everything's a yes, except for the you know, the blatant knows, which we always say, I'm so sorry we can't make that happen this charter, but maybe next charter.
Speaker 3: Has anyone ever broke like come on the boat as a couple and split up and then you just had to put one on the tender and talk them back to the motherland.
Speaker 10: I just think back to an episode where I was going to marry these people, and I remember watching the episode and they were breaking up that night, but the very next day I didn't know there was a big fight, but the crew told me and I was like, oh my gosh. And then the next day I married them. So yes, they I think they broke up, but they made up the next morning.
Speaker 5: I know fashion Cindy.
Speaker 1: I often go to Circular Key and Sydney and watch the ferries come in and out. I've got a very strange question, how hot is it to park one of those things, not the fairy but the super yacht. You'll like, how does it? How does it work? Because they are big bases of things.
Speaker 10: It's crazy because yesterday I went on a ferry here in Sydney and I was blown away how fast they came in, just like in New York. So I think the harbor's similar with the current man they drive them in so fast they're able to stop the boats. Yes, and they're they're on a schedule, so it's timing. Superyachts are very different, like we're not going in and out like a ferry boat, so we're going into marinas where there are turns you have to go in between two very tight you know, into a very small area that practically doesn't fit your boat. So that's we don't have star thrusters. We only have a ball thruster when it works, because most oftentimes they're you know, the boats are surrun all the time. They don't have time for all the repairs, and usually the bell thrusters allowed pair.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been like, I know, when you do crossings it gets so rough on those on those boats. Have you ever been on a really rough crossing where you're actually scared?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 10: I was just with two crew members that I had, their friends. They live in Melbourne. They drove here to see me yesterday with their two children. They met on a boat I used to run, and we sat and talked about all those horrific trips that we were like, oh my god, I go remember that time where everybody wanted to leave Naples and we knew it was going to get rough At two am, you know, the darkest hour of the night that you can't see the waves but you feel the boats shutter. We were all like, I don't show I'm afraid, but inside my whole body is shaking a lot of times when you know, because I'm thinking, are the world's going to hold together? Will the engines stay? You know, bolted to the boat. And that's how rough it is. Where you fall off the wave and it sounds like everything in the boat's breaking and you hear the boat shutter. Watch those videos with these ships and they're all left. Those are nervous laughs. They are not having fun.
Speaker 5: Look, we love it below deck Mediterranean.
Speaker 4: It is out now on how you thank you so much for joining us, Captain Sandy. We love the show and enjoyed time in Australia as well.
Speaker 10: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Fine, what's the worst haircut you two have ever had? Because boys tend to have some shockers. Like as a female, I went through the sun in stage. Sun in was like this spray are you putting your hair? And it was when I was too young for my mum to let me put like foils or highlights in my hair, and it's to just dye your hair naturally from the sun. But it turned my hair like white orange.
Speaker 5: I went through a color stage. Color I was electric blue.
Speaker 6: No one off you had some shocking hair problem?
Speaker 4: Was it faded? So I turned to granny blue. Then I went through a peroxiding stage and.
Speaker 5: What I learned the hardware.
Speaker 6: Did your hair fall out?
Speaker 5: I reckon, that's what's contributed to it.
Speaker 6: Snaps.
Speaker 5: You have to use scalp bleach because the cheaper hairdressers just used normal bleach and it ended up blistering one day and they just send there a print. I was no joke. Heading the basis, did your sculp head in the basin? They sent their apprentice down the road to buy a two lead of milk and poured it over my head because it's blistering. Oh that's disgusting.
Speaker 6: How bad was it? How was the pain pretty bad? And did the milk help?
Speaker 5: Yeah? But then I needed the tone it otherwise it would have been yellow.
Speaker 6: Oh what were you thinking? Did you die your eyebrows?
Speaker 3: To me?
Speaker 5: Did you have an eyebrown ring? Did you really had an eyebrow ring? I just a one. I went through it a girl friend. Then no. Funnily enough, everyone goes through stages.
Speaker 6: That's quite at electric Blue.
Speaker 5: That's a breakdown I had. I had an undercut that's probably as bad as it got.
Speaker 6: Shaved.
Speaker 5: It was just straight. It was just like, what do you sit on the mullet? I noticed a lot of mullets, And.
Speaker 6: Do you remember when what were they called a flat top? My brother had a flat top.
Speaker 5: You sparked it up.
Speaker 3: And you cut it along the top, almost like Bart Simpson straight up.
Speaker 6: Well, there is a haircut which is.
Speaker 3: Causing mucho controversy. It's called the Edgar. Have you heard about the Edgar? So the Edgar is effectively a bowl cut. It's a bowl shaped style which has been compared to a modern version of the Three Stooges or Spock.
Speaker 6: Of Star Trek.
Speaker 5: And they're dumber.
Speaker 6: But for an adult.
Speaker 3: And there's many restaurants and places in America who were trying to ban it because it is linked to cry It's like, you know, the Edgar is what the naughty boys, the crims are doing. Apparently I've never been threatened by a person with a bowl cut in my life.
Speaker 4: No, neither of you ran in look at me with some sort of weapon and a bowl cut. I'll probably laugh at you.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, But apparently this is what the crimson in America are doing, so look out.
Speaker 5: For unfair, isn't it on the poor old Edgars?
Speaker 3: So when did the bowl cut change its name to an edgar?
Speaker 6: I don't know who is edgar?
Speaker 5: Question? The hairdressers like it, like, would they prefer when you bring in a photo.
Speaker 3: No, well, I don't know if it's the same with men as women. But my hairdresser says that people come in and go, I want this, I want to look like this.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, firstly, you look nothing like Jennifer Aniston.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Secondly you've got really fine like you.
Speaker 3: Don't have the same texture hair like she's got beautiful thick But if you can't just turn.
Speaker 5: What if you just I don't know if this is vain, but I don't show photos of celebrities.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, there's Chase with his blue. That was that a dare?
Speaker 5: Where did you find that? Good? Bloody? Franco? Hang on that? That's that's a poor that's is.
Speaker 6: That in the seventies?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 6: How old are you? What is that phone you're on?
Speaker 5: That is me? Nineteen year two thousand, just moved.
Speaker 6: To Sydney, y two k that's sent you, kooky. I asked for blonde, I got blue.
Speaker 5: You are on the air with Jason Lauren.
Speaker 8: Liam Yeah, yeah, sir.
Speaker 5: Are you standing outside a door that's at the top of the stairs.
Speaker 7: Hey am yeah, er.
Speaker 4: So that was the moment yesterday afternoon, Liam knocked on the door and we were found after five days hiding in a mystery location, two hundred and fifty thousand dollars on the clock. It was Melbourne's biggest game of hide and seek?
Speaker 6: Wasn't it fun?
Speaker 4: It was a ripper. I'm so glad we didn't over the weekend.
Speaker 6: Actually, yeah, me too.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 3: I mean it was, I'm not gonna lie. It was tough in here. Like five days, we are in a space with no natural light, no windows, no fresh air, six of us and a whole studio setup which makes all.
Speaker 6: Of this like heat. And it was. It's a weird environment, right, It's very strange.
Speaker 5: We're going to reveal where we were hiding. Were given a suburb, yet no, can we give a suburb?
Speaker 6: I think most people had worked out.
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot of people had narrowed it down to like city Saint Killed.
Speaker 5: And we will reveal exactly where. Come on eight am this morning, eight am. Come on.
Speaker 3: What I will say is we were on a very busy road that thousands of people and people drive past, but like on the weekend, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people walk past our front door going to one specific location which is one of Melbourne's most famous locations, and it is three hundred meters from our door.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll reveal where it is coming up after eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 4: A massive shout out to FeelA as well, who decked us all out of his tracksuits. We're a little team uniform.
Speaker 6: We didn't have a team uniform.
Speaker 5: It was the most athletic I've ever looked.
Speaker 6: Well, we wore tracksuits the whole time we're in here.
Speaker 3: We went home last night after we got found, and I put jeans on this morning and oh boy, back to the tracksuits.
Speaker 5: And also I'm going.
Speaker 3: To be like Kath and Kim walking the streets in my tracksuit for the next week.
Speaker 4: Can I do a huge shout out to the people at Zonzo Estate in the Ara Valley. They're open Wednesday to Sundays.
Speaker 6: Ray there.
Speaker 4: Pinon war got me through. It is oh the Pinot, thank you very much. And we were just running out yesterday. So thank god we were found.
Speaker 6: That pinot is delicious.
Speaker 3: We should do a show lunch.
Speaker 5: We must go.
Speaker 3: We must go get the bow. Then we're going to a We deserve that, but not for a while because I've just had.
Speaker 6: Enough of you.
Speaker 5: Hey, I thought something be fun and I'm off the drink.
Speaker 4: You're going to hear after eight o'clock the moment where Liam finds us. Right when we were chatting with this guy, he revealed how many steps on his little step counter he'd done over the weekend because he was out searching for us everywhere.
Speaker 5: And I thought, for a bit.
Speaker 6: Of fun, Oh you thought for a bit of fun?
Speaker 4: Did you should we look at how many steps we've done while we've been in here.
Speaker 6: This is not your idea the other day.
Speaker 2: Just show genius Jon genius content.
Speaker 3: Just showed him how to find his stepcat because this week I've been posting my step count on Instagram from being locked in here.
Speaker 5: To be honest, I didn't know how to health it app.
Speaker 6: Yeah, health app.
Speaker 5: It's very handy.
Speaker 3: It's sort of not worth looking at unless you're proud of yourself, is what I would say.
Speaker 6: Unless you're exceeding your expectations.
Speaker 5: You think we hit our rings?
Speaker 8: We didn't.
Speaker 2: Thought funny, Apple watched it you wear for fashion?
Speaker 5: I should charge it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that actually sinks up with your.
Speaker 5: Health A get out of here?
Speaker 6: Yeah at once.
Speaker 4: I'm in charge it for two years I just thought I haven't been achieving my ranks.
Speaker 3: He wore it for like a week, and we're like, good on you, Jay's you're really tracking your health and he goes, oh, no, it's not charged.
Speaker 6: He's just wearing it as a wristband. Anyway.
Speaker 3: So the other day I did post that I was killing it with me step count. I've done eight hundred and eighty steps.
Speaker 5: What did you do on Friday?
Speaker 4: So Friday, it was the first official day of hiding.
Speaker 3: Well, I must have been excited because I did twelve hundred steps on Friday.
Speaker 5: You guys said I couldn't sit still.
Speaker 6: Oh we did a work Did we do a workout?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: That was Saturday. They all sort of blend into one.
Speaker 6: Then I did. I did, Yeah, twelve hundred.
Speaker 5: What did you do four eight hundred?
Speaker 8: In here?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, because I move around a bit.
Speaker 6: I think you're on.
Speaker 3: I think you're looking at the week. See up the top it says d w M. That's day, week month. Are you on week?
Speaker 5: No? No, I'll go to Friday day four thousand, eight hundred steps?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 5: Look can you fish?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Look look at the afternoon. That was when he was just I did thousand.
Speaker 6: Okay, I just did.
Speaker 2: He die in the afternoon I was remember.
Speaker 3: That was where he had a two hour sleep. Okay, go to Saturday. I did nine hundred and eight steps. That is disgusting.
Speaker 5: Saturday four thousand, five hundred and eighty.
Speaker 2: What I did nine hundred as well?
Speaker 4: Was he do you want to get Oh, Sunday I had a quiet day two thousand, nine hundred and eighteen.
Speaker 6: What about yesterday? I did seven hundred steps?
Speaker 5: Yesterday I did seven thousand, two hundred.
Speaker 3: You were pacing, I was, he was cutting laps. I did seven hundred steps.
Speaker 5: I know you guys said I couldn't sit still. Maybe I couldn't you sit still?
Speaker 6: A child learning to walk does more than that. But the toddler, that's so true.
Speaker 2: Jase put his new balance on it and we.
Speaker 6: Went home at four o'clock. But it says big Between six and eleven, I didn't do one step.
Speaker 3: It says what I do just lying the couch slugs.
Speaker 6: Oh, I got to get moving, guys.
Speaker 5: That's weird.
Speaker 4: Since I did twenty five steps at four am this morning, I must have went sleepwalking.
Speaker 5: I don't remember that. You go to the pantry, the fridge, door was open when I got up this morning.
Speaker 2: Bell easily quiet.
Speaker 7: I'm hunting wabon.
Speaker 9: It's words you can't say.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 4: Our number is thirteen twenty fourteen. There's a lot of words we can't say.
Speaker 3: There's a lot you can't say, Jason, I don't know why your little mind lisp?
Speaker 6: Is it called lisp on your ask little mind?
Speaker 3: It has become more obvious since we've been in hide and seek like reality shows.
Speaker 6: Amble once you've been saying, also.
Speaker 5: Had an ulcer on my tongue. So get some sold onto that. That tell me about it. I hit it with Veggie Might yesterday.
Speaker 6: I've got on here, dig it off on the pain cling.
Speaker 5: I just love it, so do I.
Speaker 11: You might salt?
Speaker 4: Nope, both you just jam it into it and like start singing, yeah, but like it hurts, almost doubling off on it.
Speaker 5: Have a hern Yeah? Can we yours on your hid? Go salt? Salt? Yeah? Can we grab salt? And the Veggie might thank you?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So good?
Speaker 4: All right, we'll get to yours and said first though, words you cannot say. Remember we are laughing with you, not at you. Our number is thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 11: That prize is phenomenal.
Speaker 3: What that prize is phenomenal, phenomenal.
Speaker 14: I like to have a snack on pispaccio.
Speaker 5: That's a good nut, by the way, what is it? Sorry?
Speaker 6: What cheetoso?
Speaker 14: You know the nut with the shell on the outside.
Speaker 5: Pistachio. Yeah, goodness, pistachio was I loved it alright?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If there is a word you cannot say, we'll just have some salt. Provided you want to give the ulcer that first. Yeah, yeah, okay, lick you finger, no, no, lick your finger up big like you need to pack up yourself all that on the ulcer.
Speaker 6: That's a lot of yeah, yeah, yeah, I need a.
Speaker 4: Mirror jamming on the ulcer. Yeah, yep, jermin on the ulcer and just hold it there. You got to hold it, hold it, hold okay, hold the ulser. Just wait, it'll kick in soon.
Speaker 1: Oh no, kick on yeah, singe face yeah, I get off on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah. Yeah. It's very attractive video.
Speaker 6: I don't like it.
Speaker 5: Can't keep going, don't don't pull out it stop, don't pull out, keep on.
Speaker 1: And then just a little bit longer you relax into it. After a while, you get a load you love it be gone tonight.
Speaker 5: In fact, you'll embrace getting ulcers. You'd be like, I get to do the get off on this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's cooked. You're cooked?
Speaker 5: Can we You are dribbling? It's like you got hand foot in the mouth. She's got the hand.
Speaker 3: Like it?
Speaker 5: What do you think?
Speaker 6: I didn't like any of it?
Speaker 5: That'll be gone to Clint. I'm jealous now.
Speaker 2: You guys, go and bite your cheek.
Speaker 6: All right, Kimberly.
Speaker 3: Is there a word that you cannot say? Can you throw it in a sentence for us?
Speaker 15: Normally I tell my kids that it's a little guitar because I can't say it ukulelea.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I can't say that word.
Speaker 14: And they like to bring it up now and again, and they'll get do it in front of people.
Speaker 6: There's a guy in Molana who plays it.
Speaker 5: What's what's a little guitar called? Again, Kimberly, let's go to Michelle and where be Michelle? You your word in a sentence, We'll try and work out what word you can't say.
Speaker 16: It's illegal to take heroin.
Speaker 5: You sound like you're on it. Go again again, harol herod. I'll tell you what if you get stopped by customs and they ask you you're you're done?
Speaker 6: Don't you say I don't have any hair?
Speaker 5: Oh no, there'll be a finger.
Speaker 3: Bend over and cough please, Yes, they'll be searching. All right, let's go to Erin in Diamonds Creek. Is there a word you cannot say?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 16: My favorite chocolate is kalamelo koala.
Speaker 6: We have a few people. You sing it like that, go eran calamealo?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Sam on thirteen twenty four to ten. What word can't you say using in the sentence?
Speaker 12: Where am I going to find the Parkark in all this traffic?
Speaker 6: She's a Chadston. What can't you find.
Speaker 11: Par Cock.
Speaker 5: Car park?
Speaker 12: I guess the letterus mixed up?
Speaker 6: Can you say the Chadston car park?
Speaker 12: Chadston park Cock?
Speaker 1: Remember Sam, we're laughing with not Do you know the other one that happens? I think I've said it before, but coin toss gets a lot of people. People say coin costs.
Speaker 5: With her like a Christmas Everyone keets your eyes open for a All.
Speaker 3: Right, Martina and Narry Warren take us home. Is there a word you can't say? Pop it in a sentence?
Speaker 7: Toyoiler pie Toiler. That's the car name Toler.
Speaker 14: My friends always keep saying. They keep saying to me that I can't pronounce properly.
Speaker 6: I thought you said it beautiful, just happened.
Speaker 2: I had?
Speaker 13: How does it?
Speaker 7: How did they stay properly?
Speaker 5: The feeling I want to feel? I want a feeling porter.
Speaker 3: I'm still confused. What you're getting wrong? She's saying, yeah, now.
Speaker 14: Say yeah, Toyota's okay, toy order.
Speaker 5: She's to.
Speaker 3: You said, I think your friends are getting stuck into you for no reason.
Speaker 5: I say, we'll take any listener, but I'm.
Speaker 2: I love Martin, Martin to give us one more hon come what a.
Speaker 14: Feeling toy order.
Speaker 15: Toiler.
Speaker 5: After eight o'clock, we'll be aware.
Speaker 4: We have been hiding for five days, living, sleeping, bathing.
Speaker 11: This is the weird.
Speaker 3: Thing because I've been here for five days and it's been five blokes plus me, and it's rare. I think as an adult, would you say it's rare to live in a house with like five other people that aren't your partner or like your family or your best friends.
Speaker 5: I couldn't get back to share housing. Remember, yes, said we're talking to Frank. Our video going we mate you're answering your phone on your phone, and he even said, he goes, I've never lived in a sharehouse.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when ed to it. But there were things like there's only.
Speaker 3: One shower here, right, yeah, and it's one of those showers. It has a tiny little shelf Espirsutally it wasn't enough hot water for me to wash my hair. And the whole five days are in here, which was like I had Australia's hardest working can of dry shampoo going until it exploded yesterday. But I got in the shower and there was no room for my stuff, so I was like, oh, this.
Speaker 5: Do you need?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, sometimes it's foliator shampoo, a conditioner. Yeah. I wasn't in the trust me. I wasn't in this shower shaving. It wasn't shaving down.
Speaker 5: I shaved.
Speaker 6: I've lasered everything anyway. You shaved.
Speaker 5: I brought my trimmers. Did youself a prune in it? You did not?
Speaker 6: Why didn't you come out looking like Tom passed away?
Speaker 5: Did you trim it in the shower?
Speaker 6: What your face.
Speaker 5: Did you go on with? What else you did not?
Speaker 6: South of your face?
Speaker 5: Just in the shower? What I got my clippers here.
Speaker 6: You did not you manscaped and don't don't don't. I don't want to say.
Speaker 5: Them you did. No, don't If you did.
Speaker 3: He didn't do the pubes in there was only one shower.
Speaker 6: Don't want to stand on his body hair. That's why did you need to do that? You weren't You weren't gonna have a good time in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, but miss Australia wasn't here.
Speaker 6: Do you use the same razor?
Speaker 3: Do you use the same raisor on your face as you do on your nether regions?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 5: Do that? Is that a wet and dry one?
Speaker 6: I was wondering whose toilet trooth bag that was?
Speaker 3: Was it you that put the toothpaste on your toothbrush and then let it smear on the bend?
Speaker 6: Who was that? Somewhat broke? Okay, so I've been moving with five blues.
Speaker 3: I got in the shower and I was like, well, I'll just use this body wash because there's not room for all of my things. I'll just use whatever it's in here, which someone clicked. I thought maybe they'd stopped it for us.
Speaker 5: Discussed at me burns. Gave yourself an undercut? You should see it's got sideburns now.
Speaker 6: Sorry, sorry, No, it's you're fine.
Speaker 3: I'm glad that you're shaming him. And it's not just me anyway. It's just weird things that boys do. Like so, I used this body wash that's like body wash.
Speaker 5: Did you use them?
Speaker 6: Do you guys actually do that?
Speaker 3: Say body wash, hair wash, Champo conditioner, face wash, And.
Speaker 6: It was minty.
Speaker 3: It made me cold, washed myself in.
Speaker 5: Cold makes your bits, doesn't it? I don't know, does it? Which bits? All of them?
Speaker 6: When you've got no hair.
Speaker 3: It made me cold, made my body cold, and when I got out of the shower it was it made me.
Speaker 2: Feel very vulnerable, minty fresh freshness.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you use the same thing on your bits as you do on your head and your face.
Speaker 5: Yes, we're it's what we do. Well, No, we don't.
Speaker 3: With your half clean he's rolled in with the spray tan and like eighty five toilet things.
Speaker 5: Well, sot of.
Speaker 2: Halfway through this glorious weekend away.
Speaker 6: I started using your my l ed face mank.
Speaker 5: And your facilities your toilet.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you switched in there was men's and women's. Why did you join me on the fem side.
Speaker 5: There was a lot of water at the base of our tour. I didn't want it.
Speaker 3: Did you like my dip teek room spray and the facility I had sanitarze? I had a handspray. Now, question question, did you have a handtowel in the men's bathroom? You washel but your towel was in the shower room.
Speaker 2: Just shake them, wipe them on your decks.
Speaker 6: You can't wipe them on your track suits. Do you need a handtoel? You got so cooked? Like these things are invented for a reason.
Speaker 5: There's too much of them.
Speaker 3: So we rolled in here and there's block mattresses and there were towels on a towel on the end of the bed. I bought my own two towels, hand towel, face towel. You guys, just use the one towel for your face and your willy.
Speaker 5: You're telling me I haven't touched.
Speaker 6: Do you try your willy or your face first?
Speaker 5: What do you do? What do you do? I go back and make sure the definitely dry another round.
Speaker 1: Because I was going to say, if you do that, yeah, no, that's always last.
Speaker 4: That's always first, Willie face body last, that But what's first again the next day?
Speaker 2: Yep, so you're basically washing your face.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you that's where the.
Speaker 6: All right twenty turns our number. What grosses you out about the opposite sex? Guys trying their bums and their.
Speaker 5: I don't want a new nickname.
Speaker 6: I also like a fresh towel, like every day.
Speaker 5: I'll be very surprised if we get.
Speaker 3: Calls four towels for the five days and you guys use the same one.
Speaker 5: All right, So what are we asking thirteen twenty four ten?
Speaker 6: What grosses you out about the opposite sex?
Speaker 4: I reckon, we'll get mostly blokes here. I don't think will can I just do a huge saddout to dynamic. They're pre made meals.
Speaker 6: We have the do the kick meals.
Speaker 4: You get a bite. We've got a bit of both, the kick pesto chicken for breakfast.
Speaker 6: That's you liked the curry to the car the musca.
Speaker 5: Mine was no.
Speaker 6: We have the lazagnia. The other night we shared side salad.
Speaker 12: It was good.
Speaker 5: It was like we rounded restaurant.
Speaker 6: It was I made your little cell.
Speaker 3: Although what about this talking about like, you know, men and women are just so different. I'm making a salad and Jasco's No, I only want spinach. And I was like, well, but what do you want tomato, cucum?
Speaker 5: Do you want like vegetables?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, just spinich.
Speaker 3: He had Lasagnia had spinach, and then I asked her, I said, what about some olive oil?
Speaker 6: What's that?
Speaker 5: Note?
Speaker 6: Just spinach?
Speaker 5: I saw her preparing.
Speaker 3: I think it was avocado or something, because you didn't use the same knife for the avocados.
Speaker 5: You just had spinach. I don't like cross contamination spinach. Spinach good? Only Popeye?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Do you throw any muscles?
Speaker 4: Ten is our number. Laurence got an issue after being in the sharehouse again and she thinks.
Speaker 5: The opposite sex is quite disgusting. Well, it's just we like everyone except for me.
Speaker 3: You know, we've got a different wash for our face. Our body is our everything. You use the one thing to wash your hair, your face, your body. Don't if you heard before, don't even get me started on how you dry yourself with a towel.
Speaker 5: Jack Charles, who works on the Christy Swan Shoho, he just sent me a text and I'm going to buy you this. It's the Nutbags.
Speaker 6: Trimmer, Nutbags trimmer. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you trimmed.
Speaker 1: It's the middle of winter and you decided here was the best place to trim your bits.
Speaker 5: He's going to get me the savage boy, pat two point.
Speaker 6: What's in the savage balls?
Speaker 2: Savage balls?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I just find it weird that you shave you bits with the same thing you shave your face to do with the remnants.
Speaker 5: Washed it down the shower.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but you've bitten your nails down to like bleeding stage. He was sitting there at one point biting his hands and I said, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: And he was biting the callouses off his hand from the gym.
Speaker 5: All right, let's see if we get girls on the here.
Speaker 6: John some hands cream and he said, no, I'm good.
Speaker 2: No, thanks, spat it.
Speaker 4: Out Sarah, Good morning rises. He out about the opposite sex.
Speaker 12: Good morning guys. It's actually my partner. He's a tradees. I don't know if it's portrayed things.
Speaker 14: If he ever picks his nose or his stick, he'll then wipe.
Speaker 15: It on his work pants and it's just feel like every field.
Speaker 6: But does he wash his wear pants every day?
Speaker 15: Oh no, at the end of the week on a Sunday.
Speaker 12: It gets lost by me and I don't like picking them up and having to hold them because I can see everything on like the Thai area where he's.
Speaker 6: White pants just filth.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, everything gets like a pie, big m Everything gets dragged.
Speaker 3: Like how many different pairs of socks did you bring in here? We're here for five days. Two he didn't wear clean socks every day? Oh my god, he did. He walked around like a quid stale until every time he took a step to my head in and you learned?
Speaker 4: Friends, what what does your husband do?
Speaker 14: My?
Speaker 16: Hi, guys, my husband cuts his toenails at the kitchen table.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's unacceptable.
Speaker 10: I totally agree me, Like.
Speaker 3: Nails are gross, right, Like I go to the sellon to get mine dealt with?
Speaker 5: What was money?
Speaker 3: You guys just clip them and trim them and leave them around lying around in piles to.
Speaker 5: Your friend of mine used to pick their nails and then use it as a tooth peep.
Speaker 6: I've seen people do that. That is like stomach churning.
Speaker 5: Inventive James in Colfield North, let's go have you back on eteam, thank you.
Speaker 2: I've managed building over a few years and and the toilets, the female toilet.
Speaker 16: Are absolutely disgusting. I don't know what goes on in their.
Speaker 11: Toilet.
Speaker 3: James, James, James, are you telling me that you think women's toilets are more disgusting than men's?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I am am.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, you know you guys splash it on yourself.
Speaker 5: It's a controlled environs.
Speaker 6: You had his feet walking around in.
Speaker 3: You said you your socks soaked it up, and then you kept your socks because.
Speaker 5: There was no trough in here. There are no urinal cakes as well. Oh he's got Sam.
Speaker 6: What did your X do exist on me in the showers?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: A different topic.
Speaker 7: Like a hose like he didn't challenge for him.
Speaker 6: It was he so yeah, he treats it like an accessory.
Speaker 5: So it's important context.
Speaker 2: Was it intentional or was it accidental?
Speaker 6: See, guys are gross, I gotta see.
Speaker 5: It's an important question.
Speaker 4: Oh it is just gone seven past eight. We're gonna check your news next, and then guys, it is time.
Speaker 6: I never want to live with six boys again.
Speaker 5: On the other.
Speaker 4: Side of this break, you will hear the moment after hiding for five days in Melbourne with over two hundred and fifty thousand dollars on our head. Yesterday afternoon we got the knock on the door, and you are going to live through the moment and find out where we've been hiding next. Good morning, Melbourne. For the last five days we've been broadcasting from a secret location with two hundred and fifty thousand dollars on our head, playing Melbourne's biggest game of hide and seek, so much fun. And yesterday afternoon this is the moment. We got a call and a knock on the door.
Speaker 7: I'm good, Hello, what is jeez?
Speaker 5: Who have I got here?
Speaker 7: William Duffy?
Speaker 5: Hello? Liam? How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm great, myth and hopefully I'll be better in the monde if you come out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Liam, do you think you found us?
Speaker 6: We've been doing this all lamb.
Speaker 7: Well, I know they've been doing it all weekend. I'm run ragged. I've been over fifty thousand steads plats two days, five.
Speaker 6: Thousands you send?
Speaker 5: Are you serious? You sand nervous?
Speaker 7: I'm nervous.
Speaker 5: Liam, whereabauts have you been the last couple of days?
Speaker 7: I've been all over the place. Today I was doing Bark Street, I was following the ninety six tram lane, you said, because I just I looked on the Google Maps and I saw that one of the buildings had a sawn on it, and I thought, maybe that's another play on Sunshine the West. So I've been down there and I've been opened down bark streets. And then after I left school when I you put out the last message saying you're not fired from your new home, I went and picked up my daughter at Albert Park and Anther is driving over and one, hang on a minute, York Street. Maybe they're near there, the grand old Duke of York. Did you from there?
Speaker 6: Did you get that from the clue about the Duchess?
Speaker 7: Yeah, then we decided to come down and have a walk around. William you one, I'm here with my daughter.
Speaker 5: Oh what's your daughter? Isn't it?
Speaker 7: Love us?
Speaker 5: How old she she is?
Speaker 7: Thirteen?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: How How confident are you? Liam?
Speaker 7: I'm pretty confident at the moment, to be honest, because the address say that at eleven we're not fired from the ninety six tram stop, which which is near one of the one of the clues.
Speaker 6: Well, what Lauren said this all day and I'm starting to feel really bad.
Speaker 5: Starting before Liam, should we just pretty let's record, Come on, let's get down to the business in Liam.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yes, sir.
Speaker 5: Are you through glass doors and upstairs?
Speaker 7: I am yees.
Speaker 5: Are you standing outside a door that's at the top of the stairs.
Speaker 7: Yes, and that's right the that's phone number to call.
Speaker 5: How this works, Liam, because I'm going to count down from three yes, and then I will get you to knock on the door and say the words Jason, Lauren, come out, come out wherever you are. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Don't let you'd so nice?
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 8: One, two, three, Yes, Lauren, come, come mate wherever you are, Come on, come.
Speaker 5: Liam, Leliam and Willim.
Speaker 6: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 11: Say a few days old eggs? Not even wanting to get eighty.
Speaker 3: Hearing Liam, liamb and beautiful Lili thirteen year old daughter here?
Speaker 6: Liam, can I tell you something very exciting? You just won eighty four.
Speaker 5: It's going to be so happy that you're in the good books.
Speaker 11: It means so much. We've been starggling for years to get a deposit together for a host and that's a big chunk of a deposit.
Speaker 7: Right there?
Speaker 6: Are you Irish of the Irish?
Speaker 5: William and Lilis I thought it was American. How's the heart right now? Stop? I can't believe you have been Like. What I love is that it's someone that's been playing the game weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, talk to us about how many steps you reckon?
Speaker 5: You've done?
Speaker 11: Oh, yesterday the thirty three tho oh, Liam, they think I'm up over, I'm at twenty four and three for today.
Speaker 5: You were determined to win?
Speaker 6: So Liam, how come you're not at work? What do you do with yourself?
Speaker 11: Well, I'm a host husband. I love that I've been at home for it goes made with Donald just before COVID and then I unfortunately some health issues. My back was bad, so I spent most of twenty twenty horizontal unfortunately.
Speaker 6: Oh and what about your wife? Where she right now?
Speaker 11: She's at home right there in the meeting.
Speaker 5: Actually we need to pull her out of that meeting.
Speaker 6: Got her eighty four thousand.
Speaker 5: So I just want to break it down. So you like you've been playing all week in and then you're just picking your daughter up.
Speaker 4: This afternoon when we dropped the final clue before you found us, and you just thought, ah, you know what, I'll just swing around the suburb and have a look.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, well, they did say to Lullis, would you like me to drop your form? She goes, no, let's just go there. No, oh okay, let's go for.
Speaker 4: It, because we were watching on the surveillance camera and you guys were milling around the front for quite a fair while.
Speaker 11: Yeah, because it was just double check and everything. Yeah, and just run through the clues in my head. Well, okay, and then when I saw the red bowling across the road and the number of four or seven which has to eleven.
Speaker 6: Because we could see you out the front and we thought you'd walked away, and.
Speaker 5: We were like, no, I'll tell you what, because there'd be a lot of people right now. I go tell us where they bloody be. There's more people going damn, I didn't win. Let's see, let's go to a break. When we come back, let's let you revealed to Melbourne whereabouts we've been hiding, and we will explain all the clues. But the amount again, Los.
Speaker 6: Well it's just over eighty four thousand.
Speaker 11: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: And Nova's two.
Speaker 3: Hundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and seek.
Speaker 5: Right across Melbourne. This is Nova one hundred.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is Jason and Lauren Clint is here as well, and so is the winner of our nova Hide and Seek, Liam from Elwood, who.
Speaker 5: Has just picked up just over eighty four thousand dollars. Amazing.
Speaker 6: How have you calmed down yet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Are you shaking? He's shaking?
Speaker 3: Is he with his beautiful daughter Lilith, who he's just picked up from school? But there is one family member not with us exactly.
Speaker 4: We are going to ring your wife straight after that we will reveal to Melbourne where we have been.
Speaker 6: Hiding all the clues.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll unpack it because I know a lot of people have been invested last couple of days. So I'm going to call your wife Rene. Now. We won't say anything. We'll let you do the honors, okat and have a chat, just toy with her a little bit.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, good sports Yeah normally.
Speaker 5: Yes, I hope you gues down, have dirty chat. It's gonna be bloody awkward. Okay, here we go calling now.
Speaker 7: Speaking hello.
Speaker 11: How are you doing with me? Good? I'm just saying O bait here looking for Jason Lauren?
Speaker 5: Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 11: And are you in the meet?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I am.
Speaker 11: There's any chance you could pause the meeting?
Speaker 14: I've put myself on ship. Did you find them?
Speaker 11: I'm sitting here with them.
Speaker 3: Your beautiful husband and gorgeous daughter have just won.
Speaker 5: Eighty four thousand dollars.
Speaker 14: All night trying to I thought it was going to be the death of him, that he's so unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Oh what is eighty four thousand dollars mean to your family?
Speaker 14: Ah, you have no idea that he's just so much. He means that we can take little to go see her grandma in Ireland. Pounds of goddamn credit card day, Yeah.
Speaker 5: You can get.
Speaker 14: I get my eye inside.
Speaker 3: Wow, you knock yourself outis oh, Renee the luck of the Irish?
Speaker 14: Hay Ah, he is the luckiest man while he's married to me.
Speaker 5: Renee.
Speaker 4: We were watching on the surveillance cameras we've got set up focused down on the street. Him and your daughter were outside for like four minutes before they came in and knocked, and we're like, oh my god, please don't walk away, Please don't walk away.
Speaker 5: And like it was touch and go. It was touch and go.
Speaker 6: Hey, Renee. He was telling us he's a house husband. Is he a great dad?
Speaker 14: He's both a great house husband and an incredible.
Speaker 5: Father and Renee. Have you been invested too, Look, I.
Speaker 14: Have been, and it's been really funny because he's been saying, look, I think it's SI tonight and you know, and I think it might be this, and I'm like, I am terrible.
Speaker 7: So I am terrible.
Speaker 5: What did you this?
Speaker 14: But he, you know, hestead of going, you know, like I think he came up to me and he's like, so this is the latest clear and I'm like, oh, maybe it's s But as I said, I was terrible at it. But yeah, I'm actually really proud of him because, as I said, he has been just trying to work this out and he's been He came home the other day and said, I've done something like dirty does steps?
Speaker 5: You like the home that step can? I?
Speaker 6: Oh, you look like you're getting a bit emotionally. And this is life changing, absolutely and.
Speaker 5: Definitely, And like I was saying earlier, and I'm just I'm so glad it's gone to someone who was invested in the game, who was playing it all weekends.
Speaker 4: You know, like you guys seem like a really deserving family. We're so happy to give you guys this money.
Speaker 14: Thank you so much, and we're very very happy to take it now, get.
Speaker 5: Out of that meeting.
Speaker 6: We've got celebrated pain to pall. Do you drink like an irishman? Liam, I've got that.
Speaker 5: Lauren drank the ship.
Speaker 8: Early.
Speaker 6: I've been here too long. Sorry, and now I'll get your fresh bottle. Thanks, Renee. We'll see you soon.
Speaker 4: Everyone's going to kill me, but we're going to go to one more break and then we will come back.
Speaker 5: And I promise.
Speaker 4: On the other side of this, Liam, you can reveal to Melbourne where the hell we've been hiding for Melbourne's biggest game of hide and Seek on No.
Speaker 5: One hundred. Yep, we have played and it has been one.
Speaker 4: Melbourn's biggest game of hide and seek has gone off. We've got Liam from Elwood here, who's just one over eighty four thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 5: We've spoken of the missus. She's pretty rapped. You're very emotional. Yes, now you good on you mate.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I'm so wrapped. You seem like a bloody good guy. Everyone has been competing against you to find us.
Speaker 11: There's been a lot. I've seen many people eight on the streets when they've been running around all weekend.
Speaker 5: Should we run through the clothes. What they mean?
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you've been winning the race though? Do you feel like you've sort of been ahead?
Speaker 11: Well, not know that I'm at the funnest lane all because they've been looking more on the other side of the sad Really. Yeah, I haven't been looking around here at all, which is crazy, and you think about it because it's so close to around.
Speaker 5: I love myself.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so I was actually gone further a few.
Speaker 5: Let's tell everyone now where we are and then we'll run through the clothes and unpack.
Speaker 3: Okay, the street address is four to seven City Road, South Melbourne.
Speaker 5: So we are in a vacant office building.
Speaker 4: Is where we've been hiding because all our bedrooms are like little offices off to the side, and it's above the Du Luxe Paint Trade Center.
Speaker 5: There's a giant Folle sign out the front.
Speaker 3: Now we're gonna run through all of these clues. So first of all, on Friday, the first clue was Sunshine is West.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: If you look out the windows where we are, Sunshine the suburb is to our west.
Speaker 5: Clue number two. Add me together and you get eleven. Will you nail that earlier?
Speaker 16: Yep?
Speaker 6: Liam, you know how that one.
Speaker 11: Worked well, obviously is the our address for zero.
Speaker 6: Seven Get eleven, Clint.
Speaker 1: If we look out the window, we see red. Now this all clicked when you got to this address, right.
Speaker 11: Yes, because there's a belt and across the road and the front of it is pinned a bright color box red.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I don't know what they're doing there, able to brick of it is painted red, every brick of it. Over the weekend as well, there is also a Giant ninety nine bikes that has a red logo, and that's next door as well.
Speaker 6: Yes, all right, then on Saturday we said all eyes are on us.
Speaker 5: Yes, yep, Giant Security Services next door.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know that one. No, No, now this one, sorry, but we have to dash. Does that mean anything too?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 11: That one was bogging me thet I was looking for the running tracks all different.
Speaker 3: So we're above the Jewelux Trade Center, which many people would know on City Road. It's a big Jeweluxe store and the Jewelux dog's name is Dash.
Speaker 11: That thing gives me.
Speaker 3: This one.
Speaker 4: We are near one of ninety six stops. The ninety six tram line is along.
Speaker 6: Here, so that one, well it's not along here, but it's very very close. Is that one that helped you?
Speaker 4: That was that and the last clue with the two Because a lot of people then headed to some Kilda, which we eliminated.
Speaker 3: It was Stairway to Heaven and everyone, well not everyone, a lot of people went to the Palae which we didn't even know.
Speaker 6: Apparently there is a Lead Zeppelin tribute.
Speaker 3: Happening there next week and La called and said, please tell people you are not here, but it's actually stairway to Heaven because the first thing you see when you look in the glass doors the stairs, you got it.
Speaker 4: And the final one that brought you to us is turns out we are not far from our new home. We are literally two streets from over one hundred in south suburb.
Speaker 3: We always say Jace doesn't like leaving his suburbs, and once again he didn't leave his suburb.
Speaker 4: We are above the gu Luxe Trade Center, four O seven City Road in South Melbourne is where we have been hiding.
Speaker 5: And Liam from Elwood is eighty four thousand dollars.
Speaker 11: Yay, thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Liam, I'm so thrilled for you. How are you going to celebrate?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 11: I think I have to be Bobby.
Speaker 5: Thank what about a guinness.
Speaker 11: Come on, can't drink?
Speaker 5: Oh? Cut you?
Speaker 3: No, it just does not agree with me, white repulse. Let's go to an Irish pub, y'all.
Speaker 5: I'd love one more night off put the kids to be?
Speaker 6: Can we just not telling you?
Speaker 5: Hey? Liam? Do you think we should do this again? Ah?
Speaker 11: Yeah's regretful? Yeah, of course.
Speaker 6: Should we call our bosses and see if we can get another two fifty?
Speaker 5: I think we all need a break from each other, land from our woods.
Speaker 6: See four thousand dollars richer and winner.
Speaker 5: Of number one hundred's Hide and Seek?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, have we get to go far?
Speaker 4: For the last five days we have been hiding in a secret location around Melbourne. Turned out to be above the Duluxe Paint Center on City Road in.
Speaker 3: So many people would have walked past this on the weekend because we're three hundred meters from South Melbourne Market, which gets over five.
Speaker 6: Million visitors a year. It was heaving on the weekend, so busy, wasn't it clear?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 5: And I think I said footy scars.
Speaker 1: There were people that were punters getting on trams and with Richmond scarves on heading of the footy.
Speaker 6: If you look us up on Google street Maps. It used to be and I dropped it. This this blows me what you walked in on the first day here in Clint. What did you say?
Speaker 5: I've been here.
Speaker 2: I dropped my phone and I came here to get it fixed.
Speaker 5: And do you know what place looks a little different.
Speaker 2: I even found the receipt from twenty seventeen house.
Speaker 5: Of course, you get your Clinton away.
Speaker 4: This was the moment yesterday afternoon that Liam from Elwood knocked on the door.
Speaker 6: Already, don't do don't be me. That's so nice.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 8: Get Lauren make make you.
Speaker 6: Just won eighty four.
Speaker 11: Oh, it's going to be so happy.
Speaker 4: What a great bloke, awesome family. And the video is online now Jason Lauren on Instagram. If you want to go check it out. Rats Liam, you'll see the moment he knocks on the door. Can I do a massive shout out to Feeler for decking out the team in our track suit.
Speaker 6: In our red Nova Hide and Seek tracksuit's very on brand.
Speaker 5: And Zonzo State for the fuel.
Speaker 4: That's right, Zonzo stay in the Ara Valley open Wednesday to Sunday. They do an amazing pinoteed. If you lock yourself away for five days hiding from people. I would strongly suggest getting on the Sonzo Steak.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you'd like to jump on the phone. Did you love Hide and Seek?
Speaker 6: Should we do it again?
Speaker 3: Let's go to Catherine nor Maybe not really? Yeah, don't you want to do it again?
Speaker 6: Let's go Hi and Seek and see Catherine from Summer's Morning.
Speaker 16: Hey mine, guys, Yes, please do that again.
Speaker 3: That was so much fun.
Speaker 6: How were you convinced you knew where we were?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 16: Actually no, I'd tell her lie. Yes, I was convinced. Saturday, I was seeming somebody up there, like I know where you are. I'm sending photos of Rim. You would have had a dance.
Speaker 6: So were you walking Aroun looking for us?
Speaker 16: I was so Sunday I got jopped off at Saint killed Us. Where to God you guys rip Palai theater. My husband got my daughter off at the convention center, came back and picked me up after a couple of hours.
Speaker 2: And then I was listening to your.
Speaker 16: Clues while I'm at her competition. I'm like, I know where they are, know where they are?
Speaker 2: Well, you sort of you're in the region.
Speaker 6: You left the dance comp Wow, you know you.
Speaker 4: Know what a lot of people did. They started and this happened in the last twenty four hours. But they're watching our videos. There was one video that we posted our fridge and it was full of Dynamic meals because they decked us out.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much to Dynamic.
Speaker 4: But there was also a pizza box because we had pizza dropped off and someone was googling pizza shops around Melbourne to see.
Speaker 2: One truss they use all the same No, no, not all the same, trust me.
Speaker 5: Someone eats a lot of pizza. There's different boxes.
Speaker 4: And then also people checking out the carpet in the background of our videos and going to real estate dot com and looking for like lease like spaces that have just been.
Speaker 6: Leased in the smart Nikki and Cramburm. Were you out looking for us?
Speaker 15: I was? Indeed?
Speaker 6: It was it fun?
Speaker 7: Or was it?
Speaker 6: Was it as traumatic for you as it was for us?
Speaker 15: I coming only little bit more traumatic now today knowing where you guys were, because I spent two and a half hours for three hours on Yes, they after walking.
Speaker 6: That area, did you walk past us?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 15: I didn't quite get there for some reason that all eyes on't us. I was convinced link to your billboards that kept flashing up under the Queen Street bridge.
Speaker 14: I was so close, yet so far all eyes honest, very deserving.
Speaker 4: Family man back injury, got laid off just before COVID.
Speaker 3: Souse husband, beautiful daughter, Lilith, and they want to buy a house, their first house, and.
Speaker 5: Also take her home to Ireland to meet the grandma she had.
Speaker 6: She hadn't seen her grandmother since she was three years old. Sixteen. Yeah, why not do you want to go to who do you want to take cleanse?
Speaker 2: Let's go Ashley in Bond Beach morning, ash How close did you get?
Speaker 12: Oh? Look, I wasn't close at all. We were in Alpham. We went to Sandringham Dandy Park like we were way off.
Speaker 6: Did you love it though? Shall we do it again?
Speaker 12: It consumed my whole weekend and I loved it. You absolutely need.
Speaker 11: To do it again.
Speaker 4: You know what so many parents DM and me going, this is great. I've got the kids off the iPad and they're out and about around Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Fresh Air thirteen twenty fourteen. If you were a part of Hide and Seek gives.
Speaker 3: L Laura in Taylor's Lakes. Good morning. We're right Melbourne Market where you sniffing around here?
Speaker 12: Oh, we were literally five minutes. We've just gotten off the freeway and we were five minutes from the market. When we checked Socials and saw the game was won, we were still going to.
Speaker 5: Hit down there.
Speaker 12: Then I went, no, I don't even want to see We thought we thought that we were directly opposite the mark.
Speaker 2: Missed it by that very much. It was what was your strategy?
Speaker 12: Well, we York Street, you know the numbers adding up to eleven. You know, South Nower Market is red building. So we thought, no, this has got a bit of place. The building that we thought you were in looks abandoned. So we thought, well that's perfect because you know no one to be there. They must be there.
Speaker 1: So we.
Speaker 5: We even put stickers up out the front to show the number.
Speaker 6: The street number, to make to make it all that up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh well, thank you to everyone who played along.
Speaker 3: I think some people who would be disappointed would be the jew Lux Trade Center, who would just below us.
Speaker 5: Jason, absolutely, we might track those guys down and they can join us. Next the video is live Jace and.
Speaker 4: Lauren on Socials Go there or the number one hundred social pages and check out the moment Liam from Lwood becomes over eighty four thousand dollars richer with Melbourne's biggest game of hide and Seek here on Nomber one hundred, all thanks to our mates at Alexis of Brighton make a dynamic entrance with the Lexus lb X City suv at Alexis of Brighton just along the P.
Speaker 2: And I Way.
Speaker 5: What a crazy five days it has been.
Speaker 4: We ended up revealing that we've been hiding along City Road in South Melbourne.
Speaker 5: We actually got a office space that was for Lae.
Speaker 4: The amount of work we've had to hire it through external company has we've had to do it.
Speaker 6: Don't give away too much.
Speaker 2: How much of this did you say that none of us?
Speaker 4: There was a lot of meetings Clinton When you go guys, I've got to go to Channel nine day slash leg day at the gym.
Speaker 5: We hang around and going to little meetings.
Speaker 6: Oh that's a dig.
Speaker 5: What about that?
Speaker 6: We've had enough of each other, Jace.
Speaker 2: So shots our legs looking good?
Speaker 5: They are looking very good.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we are above the du Luxe Paint Center. It's like a trade center. Sophia actually works there. We've dragged her up this morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning, so fair. Does it get busy down there? Yeah, it gets really busy.
Speaker 13: We didn't hear you guys at all, so you had.
Speaker 5: Nothing upstairs the whole time we've been here.
Speaker 13: Well, we kind of heard like a little bit of rumbling around, but because we've got like paint shaking and it can get very loud, so at some points we didn't hear you guys at all.
Speaker 6: That's so good goodness.
Speaker 3: How do you feel knowing that you had two hundred and fifty thousand dollars just being dangled above your head and you didn't even walk up the stairs?
Speaker 6: Completely devastated? Do you missed opportunity?
Speaker 2: It's a lot of pain.
Speaker 6: It's a lot of pain.
Speaker 5: Did I hear you say?
Speaker 4: You guys when you did hear a noise, were hoping that it was someone fixing the heating, because we have issues with the heating.
Speaker 6: We've been freezing and then we've been boiling and then we've been freezing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Absolutely, no, I definitely thought the heating was getting fixed. When I was told we could hear someone walking around, we were like, oh, yeah, it's all getting fixed. This is great because it's freezing.
Speaker 5: Well, this is a bad day for you because not only have you missed out on two hundred and fifty K, the heating is.
Speaker 6: Not getting Yeah, we're just we're just still cold. So that's cool, Hey, sofa.
Speaker 3: On Saturday morning, we dropped a clue that said, sorry, but we have to dash. And that is because we were concerned about you guys, because the Jewelux doe is called Dash.
Speaker 6: Oh and we were right here, right next to Dash.
Speaker 4: One of the other clues that we didn't get to was we are all the colors of the rainbow. But yeah, it's a full ju Luxe paint trade center, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah it is.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So many people have come in and out of those doors right next to our door over the over the last few days.
Speaker 13: Yeah, there's been a few people coming and getting color samples. And we were like, oh cool, Like maybe a few people are just wanting to do like a good feature wall. So I had one or two people that I just kind of thought, oh, they're just coming in, yeah, getting.
Speaker 6: A sample pot or something.
Speaker 13: They were looking for us now, I think so in hindsight, probably, So.
Speaker 5: Thanks for sharing a place with us for five days.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, happy too happy to have someone else you know, in the building.
Speaker 5: We're moving out today.
Speaker 8: We're going on.
Speaker 5: We must leave.
Speaker 6: Thank you for be in all right.
Speaker 5: That is it, guys, We are getting out of here once again.
Speaker 4: Massive thank you to Zonzo State and Feel of Tracksuits for decking us out. And thank you to everyone who has been involved and played along with Melbourne's biggest game of hide and seek.
Speaker 5: It has been so much fun.
Speaker 3: It has been so much fun. Thanks for everyone who supported us in this. Thanks to our families who held the ford at home while we were stuck in here for five days. Thanks to everyone who sponsored us, and thanks most importantly to everyone who played along.
Speaker 4: We loved walked in the door last night. Lou was like your home and then she just walked off into the bedroom.
Speaker 1: Monit fair enough to yours to our off air team have put up with us, and we've put up with them.
Speaker 2: It's fair to say as well, should we do a sharehouse?
Speaker 6: No, I'm done until.
Speaker 5: Barely hear a peepe out of Brodie.
Speaker 6: So it's been quite as a church mouse.
Speaker 2: Quiet all right, Friday, mel is in next.
Speaker 5: The video is online if you want to check it out. And Jason and Lauren on socials and congratulations to Liam from l Wood over eighty four thousand dollars richer. We'll see you on the next Time and Seek Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Wake Up feeling Good on number one hundred.
Speaker 6: Jason Lauren only on Socials