Speaker 1: Getting every morning every day Adelaides kids swear it's affective life, do they?
Speaker 2: Or was it just yours? No?
Speaker 3: No, it's so sweare. We had a bit of an incident.
Speaker 4: The girls all went along with their dad to the Adelaide six thirty six's on Friday night and they were in a particular area and my five year old got herself a Calipo. Yum, yum, delish, huge result. Also self contained mess too, which is what parents love about calippos because it all just like into the bottom of.
Speaker 2: The thing until they tip it right at the end, oh yeah, to get that extra sweet nectar, and then it goes all over them.
Speaker 3: Very true.
Speaker 4: So she got a Calipo and she was walking through the bowels of the entertainment center and she encountered two women who how do I put this, that had a couple of sherbis.
Speaker 2: So they had a couple of champagnes or whatnot, and they were very very excited about the situation for Harper.
Speaker 4: They were excited that Harper had a Calippo. And like all good parents, when your kid says something funny, you pulled up your video, don't you, and your tape it and this is Harper recounting her encounter who do ladies who'd had a couple.
Speaker 5: We were with Matt and Summer and Elite, and then two girls came up and I had a cliff and then they said, oh, that's a nice talking Clifflow.
Speaker 2: It's just seamless, seamless use of a particular word, yes.
Speaker 4: And apparently the girls followed up with whether they realized or of their ways that they said called it callippo and they were like oh, and followed up with anothers where we're so just double down girls.
Speaker 2: There's always at moments where you're youngster discovers the F word yes and starts using it in context.
Speaker 3: Correct. If you were one of those ladies four ten, I'd love to hear from all.
Speaker 4: You were at the entertayment center on Friday night and you told my daughter a new word.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, six is one. It was excellent, and your daughter was enjoying a delicious collector exactly. It was excitement overla. Congratulations to Harper. Oh, she's now in the top three. She now joins no, it's a goat, kid, It's just a goat beautiful, and also she joins monkey on the car Kid ah, mony monkey on the car.
Speaker 3: You've got one of those, one of those kids.
Speaker 2: Oh that is very nice. Congratulations to me thirteen twenty four ten. If you've got her little example for us. I don't know, maybe when you toddler discovered certain words and started using him in context, Yes, can be very confronting. We don't know where he's got it from, but my six year old is in context saying for f's sake a lot.
Speaker 4: Oh really, I mean, I've got a few ideas where he got it from. We wasn't mum, Carra, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Who knows? Jardy's daughter Harper tell is a very very good story greater telling stories, particularly about situations that she's been in.
Speaker 4: So she encountered a couple of ladies who'd had a few champagnes at the thirty six game the other night, and they got very excited that she was eating a callipo.
Speaker 2: And it happens. Here's how it went down through the mind of Harper.
Speaker 5: We were with Matt and Summer and Elise, and then two girls came up and I had a clippo and then they said, oh, that's a nice talking cliff yep.
Speaker 2: Because it was a pretty good Calypo by All Reports. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was orange or lemon lime, whatever it was, it was a nice clipper the top shelf. Yeah, I was thirteen, twenty four ten. Or say it again.
Speaker 4: If you're one of those ladies who taught my daughter a new word on Friday night.
Speaker 3: At the Sixers, give us a call. I'd love to hear from you.
Speaker 4: But we would also love to hear from you if your kid seamlessly drops a sweet word.
Speaker 2: Oh leave from Mount Barker. What's the kid picking up? And how old are they?
Speaker 6: Therefore, my husband has a habit of saying f F.
Speaker 2: F yes, yes, me too.
Speaker 6: And I said to him, can you just please come here and do this?
Speaker 2: And he stopped, He.
Speaker 6: Turned and looked at me.
Speaker 2: He said f F fell his eyes and I was like, okay, your pardon and he was like.
Speaker 7: And I was like, please just come here and do this now, that's not appropriate, and trying.
Speaker 6: To hold in the laughter was just so hard. Yeah, the big yes yes, And I'm like, oh, yes, so your father, that's.
Speaker 4: A problem, isn't it, Because they the minute you start laughing, they're like, oh, we're on here.
Speaker 2: They pick it up.
Speaker 3: Mom, and Dad think I'm hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yes, someone can trouble for repeating this story for my beautiful wife powder sing Shrolder to the other day having a bit of squabble with Lottie and just seamlessly oh ffs lotty Yeah, And I was like I was looking at it, mom, and be like perfect time, perfect context, body language, sopri hang on, perfect, very well used, not appropriate, but very good use of ffs.
Speaker 3: Yes, was there a little grin from you?
Speaker 2: There was a little grin and I had to be stern, but inside I was laughing and almost shaking my fists. And geez it took us about less than a quarter of a second to work out where he picked it up from. You wouldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: Que the death stare from car.
Speaker 2: Exactly thirteen and twenty four to ten. What are the youngsters? What are your toddlers in particular picking up some of that colorful language kids swearing in particularly toddlers, they can be very unpredictable. Yes, and when you say something wrong just once, it's like you've said it to him a million times exactly right, Harper, your youngest is a prime.
Speaker 4: Example of She was at the six's game on Friday night, and there are a couple of ladies who might've had a couple suggested that she had a lovely bleepin' calipo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I can't get enough of this too. By the way, here's how the story went down from Harparoddy.
Speaker 5: We were with Matt and Summer and Elite, and then two girls came up and then I had a clifflow and then they said, oh, that's nice talking cliff flow.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hear no lies, there's no lives. She's just reciting what you heard.
Speaker 4: Truth her defense in this case, When is it not a nice bleeping caleppo good good point? Capos are amazing, aren't they?
Speaker 3: The next level? Thirteen twenty four to ten?
Speaker 4: When has your child just see must ly integrated a bit of blue language.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Sarah from Darlington. Good morning, Sarah, good morning.
Speaker 7: How are you going good?
Speaker 3: Good? How old? And what are they saying? We didn't say my son.
Speaker 7: So my son was about one and a half two and he was obsessed with avengers and his grandparents got him a pack of like all the different avengers and falcon was in there. He was running with falcon above his head, going mommy.
Speaker 8: Een.
Speaker 7: I was like, excuse me, and he's like mommy, and he could not get the word out right until I saw what was in his hand. Then I clicked and was like, ah, make them falcon.
Speaker 2: Oh what a little soup. I love that.
Speaker 7: Let him continue so I could film it for dad, because that's bifos.
Speaker 6: You must see.
Speaker 4: That's just responsible parents. And Sarah, when you had to get it on video before you say.
Speaker 9: Now never.
Speaker 7: A hand, yeah, I'm pretty sure it can be fine out strong then, so exactly.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Sarah, Thank you so much. Amy from angle Val, Good morning, Amy, good morning. Okay, we noticed CeNSE for ourselves here, But what sher kids saying?
Speaker 7: My son says Elijah, and he's yeah, and we were at the park recently and a car was driving pass and he went five wide.
Speaker 2: Look what about the sass on him? Did he tilt the hip when he said that as well?
Speaker 3: Where is that come from?
Speaker 6: Amy, obvious hospital call?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, clearly.
Speaker 2: That's excep two years old. Future is bright futures. Really Hey, what we know, Amy, is that you're a little larger is going to grab up with a full personality, which is a really really good thing.
Speaker 3: Thank you. So much for the call Amy bye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your father, he's on the money.
Speaker 4: Six.
Speaker 2: That's right at that time of the morning where we can be just a little bit risque before we straighten up. Ever so slightly after seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Okay. Peeing in the shower, do you do it?
Speaker 2: Do I do it?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Pee every I'm paying right now. Okay, I only pee in the shower, Joe.
Speaker 4: Okay, So a doctor has revealed why women should never pee in the shower or and I quote standing up?
Speaker 2: Is that because I assume it looks very strange a lady standing up to pea.
Speaker 4: Sort of I don't want to demonstrate, but you sort of have to. You genuinely have to stand with your legs spread apart, and then you tip your pelvist forward. It's very odd, not as natural as it comes to your voice, where you.
Speaker 3: Can just squirt it anywhere.
Speaker 2: You want, because we're so good for direction, because you're pouring the hose.
Speaker 4: If you're so good for direction, why is it always pee around a toilet bolt?
Speaker 2: Lack of concentration?
Speaker 3: Okay, lazy spoken about this.
Speaker 2: I sit down to pee quite free, particularly at hut. Yeah okay, what yeh, don't chose my manhood.
Speaker 4: So how does that work logistically? You have to tuck it down, you tu it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you tuck it down.
Speaker 3: Yeah right.
Speaker 2: There's issues sometimes when it's touching the water, I wish jelly.
Speaker 4: Doctor Emma Qureshi says it is one not very higdutic, but more importantly, it will destroy your pelvic floor and all. So it might create mental associations where you hear water running and all of the sudden you need to run to o y classic.
Speaker 10: Classic, that's the thing doctors say. I remember when I was a kid, Ye have beauty or something and I couldn't pee, and they were like, shower as soon as you get out the shower, you all need to go to the mental thing.
Speaker 4: Well, it's an interesting one, that association between running water and needing to pay, because every single night I'll put on rain sounds before I go to bed, and you would think that would make me warn a wee.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't.
Speaker 2: You still regularly pissed the bed though.
Speaker 4: Just me and Harper, just a five year old and a forty eight year old, both in contin and.
Speaker 2: Kissing the bed. Whoever does that, the other person blames. James Blunt is just a gift from the musical God, and this album, in particular, Back to bed was one of the great albums. James Blunt has promised to change his name if this album once again goes to number one, because this re released this right, we don't deserve him.
Speaker 8: My name is James Blunt, and you have the power absolutely my life.
Speaker 2: I know you've had the rumors and they're true.
Speaker 8: I'm re releasing my debut album, Back to Bedlin, on October the eleventh, so as.
Speaker 2: A way to give back to you.
Speaker 8: If Back to Bedlin re enters the chances at number one, I will legally change my name.
Speaker 2: What will I change it to? Well, less entirely up to you.
Speaker 8: I've bean called many things in my life, moated man in pop, annoying, James Baije.
Speaker 3: I'll let the.
Speaker 8: People decide, but if it doesn't go to number one, I'm not changing my name. It's safe to say this is the most important democratic moment of the year.
Speaker 2: Yes, so the fans have voted and they want him to change it too, blunt face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wasn't there a fairy in Sydney in Sydney Harbor that they changed?
Speaker 2: I think it was English. He was an English, but it was bodimc boat face. Yeah, so singe from Bodie mcboth pace. We potentially hood gets if it's temporary or a full time Blant mc blunt face.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, good Hazy McCay's face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you change your name if you could? Jody mcjode face, Jody mcjode face.
Speaker 3: Quite the same ring to it.
Speaker 2: Have you always liked Jody? I feel like everyone's got a name that like. Actually, I'd prefer to be that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I can see myself as a mackenzie.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I can go McKenzie. Mckenzi's quite nice. We were talking about naming Lottie McKenzie and then she got Lotti. I dare say, if we had another daughter right now, she'd probably be McKenzie.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, because we were going to call someone McKenzie too. I love that name. Why didn't I use it for me?
Speaker 2: I've got two names and the obvious as well. You've got freight train ohol hand and steel Rocks McGee. That's another you want which would you Which would you prefer? Joe's out of freight train o'hol hand or steel Rocks McGee.
Speaker 3: Steel rocks still rocks, pretty steel rocks.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. What about some of these celebrities as well, who have actually changed their names. I think a lot of people don't understand this. We go a few of them. Of course, you've got Snoop Dogg. Snoop Dogg was originally Snoop Doggy Dog and then he had a stint as a snoop line before settling on Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 4: Do you think snoop line didn't stick because of the whole paddle pop.
Speaker 2: Reference potentially paddle popline? Who knows anyway, settled back on Snoop Dogg. Katy Perry, she was originally Kate Hudson.
Speaker 3: Was she?
Speaker 2: Yes? And produce a flack to explain this to me in terms of Hollywood? And is it the Screen Actors Guild Guide or something? You can't be the same name as someone else. Okay, so there's already Kate Hudson.
Speaker 8: Of course.
Speaker 10: Emma Stone, the actress Emstone, very famous, but there's an author named Emma Stone. Her real name is Emily Stone. Sorry, so she goes by Emstone, but her real name is Emily. She gets really shit grumpy when call her Emma in interviews.
Speaker 2: So that's a good example. See, I find it strange that Michael B. Jordan didn't change his name because Michael Jordan, of course arguably the greatest athlete of all time. But Michael B. Jordan has made himself incredibles.
Speaker 3: Michael B. Jordan, Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: He got voted that the sexiest man on the planet.
Speaker 3: He's so hot.
Speaker 2: He's an actor.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: It's really really good. Got another one for you, Jennifer Aniston. Her first name is actually Anna Stasarkis from her Greek dad. She's Greek. Her first name is Anna Stassarkus. I think that's how you say it. Yeah, that's strange, isn't it. And this is my favorite one. Joaquine Phoenix. His original name was Joaquine Raphael Bottom. And this is one one hundred percent truth. A bit of a strange upbringing. Maybe not strange, it's a little bit alternative. His family was part of a cult called the Children of God, and when they left, they changed their last name to Phoenix, which means birth.
Speaker 3: There you go, So there you go. Who you saw that coming?
Speaker 2: I can't believe. And then go back to hello there, mister Bottom, there you go.
Speaker 3: Hello, mister bottom speaking.
Speaker 2: Mister bottom speaking, Thank you very much. What an absolute ass ofle bloke. Ah.
Speaker 3: Do you sometimes see your headline and you're like, oh, I hate.
Speaker 2: Men, Oh my gosh, men? Am I right? I'm embarrassed at bay? Am I right? Ladies? A man who sparked backlash shaft telling husbands to stop watching their wives giving birth as it ruins sex is a podcast host. His name is Elijah Shaffer. I think it is from LA. He revealed this on x formerly Twitter. He said watching a baby come out of their wives during childbirth cause more harm than good to a couple's sex life.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, do you have a vomit sound effect?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I din't, but I can give you one. Thank you seriously, Elijah, Like, what stage? At what stage do you go? It's time to grow up? Do you know what I mean? Because I can say this from my heart. I have seen my wife.
Speaker 3: I have seen some stuff.
Speaker 2: I have seen some stuff and what I will say your life. I've seen three births now and it is the most beautiful also the craziest thing that I've ever seen in my life. And whatever fellas you think is hard in your life or whatever pain you think you've gone through or whatever you think you've accomplished, is nothing compared to watching your significant other give birth to your child.
Speaker 3: It makes me feel a bit sick about this is the fact that he.
Speaker 4: Reduces it to oh, I can't get off anymore, Like come on, like, this woman has given you new life, this woman has created a human being for you, so you can be a father.
Speaker 3: And you're like, I'm not horny anymore. Shut up.
Speaker 2: And you did that, muscles, Yeah, you did that. That's your work. Yes, so so cargo birth without any drugs. It was this thing. She just went on, I just want to see what it's like. And I'm doing it. Two more times.
Speaker 3: After that I could have told her and I was painful.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. And I said to a couple of times, I'm like, I get it, I'll get it. We've all had bad cramps, like it's probably oh no, it's quite seriously. Through three berths, I only had a quick look down there once.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: And what I will say is my big question was how did this get when when everything was getting done and created and ticked off, How was this ticked off as a natural process. Yeah, it seems so very unnatural. But the reason jdes that I wouldn't look down there is because you hear so many stories of blokes seeing some blood and fainting and then all of a sudden, whoever's in the room. You soak up the medical attention, which is absolute bs. You shouldn't be in any situation where you're hogging a doctor. I didn't want to be that guy, and I felt like, because I get quite squeamish for the blood, I felt like if I saw too much, I could be the guy who falls over and all of a sudden derails the whole situation.
Speaker 4: Any bloke who goes down there and then hits the deck, O man, can you imagine.
Speaker 3: Being the oh, I'm sorry, it's about you now?
Speaker 2: Is that it's at you? I didn't want to be that guy, and I was pretty sure i'd get a little bit scraamshed. I get squamished with needles.
Speaker 4: What about some of the stupid things men say too, Like it was like watching your favorite playground burned down?
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, I heard that as well, watching your favorite bob burned down. And then you're like, and then the other wholesome conversation, Oh say goodbye to sleep. Yeah, that's actually true.
Speaker 4: And there's also should I say it stitch joke. Come on, if I was an obstetrician and had a dollar for every time you heard the stitch joke, yeah, you'd be like, actually, you know what, I'm an obstration I'm rich anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So our doctor and we had that conversation and she was like, as soon as someone says that, you're like, guess what, mate, you go into this giant dickhead category. Yeah, don't say because it's not funny. Yeah, it's not funny.
Speaker 3: It's exactly right.
Speaker 2: Thurteen twenty four ten. Are there any blokes out there who've said that?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, who've actually been in the process and sort of half got squeamish and passed out because you can't control it. It's not like you're trying to pass out and derail all the attention.
Speaker 4: No. I can imagine it would be quite confronting though, So I would recommend don't go down there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stay, stay at the top.
Speaker 2: In or send. It's a TEXTO for double nine one nine nine one nine. Hey, hey say goodbye to sleep, fellas it is. It's so fun. It's just a fun game. We do it every week. How fun spun jokes. It looks like you're having fun and it's.
Speaker 3: Not having fun.
Speaker 2: Are you praying?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 2: Pray what you're doing? Are you praying the song? Song?
Speaker 4: Song? Song?
Speaker 2: Gods?
Speaker 4: Kind of focus what I'm trying to do and just block out the external noise that he's Andrew.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of noise.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 3: All right, this is how it works.
Speaker 4: We've got no songs that have been orchestralized, throwbacks and hits, and we have to try and guess what they are.
Speaker 3: We've got two players this morning.
Speaker 10: A couple of listeners on Team Jodie is Phil from Angele Vale, who got through first and chose you chose me?
Speaker 8: Phil? Oh?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Phil?
Speaker 2: Okay. First of all, I just like to say, Phil, I feel I thought I thought it was a guy. That's why I called you filthy? Sorry Phil, Well, yeah, you hate me already.
Speaker 4: After and after producers we came in and Phil is a woman, So you still feel filthy?
Speaker 2: Sorry about that. Phil. You know now you're really going for joy.
Speaker 10: Women can be feelthy too. And the teammates Vicky from behind, Hello, are we playing for a Wallace Cinema? Family pass.
Speaker 2: It is a tense battle.
Speaker 10: I'm difficult, Okay, fine, I won't say anything.
Speaker 2: Song number one, sure.
Speaker 3: Faces Jody.
Speaker 4: Last Friday Night Katie Berry.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm giving it.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good. Is that week Friday Night?
Speaker 3: That's a good thing.
Speaker 2: I just hope we're in a space where you're giving petty victories.
Speaker 10: Did you not say last Friday Night? Yes, that's exactly what the song is called.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a really strong start as well done.
Speaker 10: Let's keep that momentum going. So number two it's tricky.
Speaker 4: Johnny Hazy went first.
Speaker 2: What's your guess?
Speaker 3: No, he's not around? No, no is it?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: Bar songs? Boozy?
Speaker 10: She's no, there's a party. No, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: See I was gonna say tipsy, but you wouldn't have accepted that. You would have accepted the Jody said, But that's to get the total. I'm going to say this now as well. Do you want to go try and go for a clean sweet now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, thanks, come on, let's finish on a high one.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? It's just fun?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 2: This is this is what you do?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 3: It is fun? You're right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the b.
Speaker 2: I still can't get it. We're going to sing this the.
Speaker 3: Whole break Free resisted.
Speaker 10: You've already said the name of the song.
Speaker 4: Oh so it's Jody, It's break free bye go.
Speaker 2: On, am I on you can it's break free about Ariana?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Well done?
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 9: Now you know how it feels?
Speaker 2: Is that what it feels like?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 10: God, I don't know what's worse that you're a really bad winner or an even worse loser.
Speaker 2: They congratulations to you, Phil, good work, feel I feel. I'm so sorry, Vicky, Vicky.
Speaker 7: I'm proud of Jody.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 3: I love it when people pity me.
Speaker 2: On top of that as well, you both on the standby list to score some tickets and cold playing Sydney Flatscommodation, So good luck to you both. Thank you for playing.
Speaker 10: And that means it's no longer double. It brings us to thirteen twenty.
Speaker 2: Four, and you know what that doesn't sit well with me. I don't want to be that guy that gets jealous or gets severe cases of fomo, and that is fear of missing out. Yes, but I've got it, and I've got it real bad. Do you know my biggest furies missing out on being a sickness post a child. Oh no, so congratulations to you because you are You're you're the shingles pin up lady. You're all the poster child.
Speaker 3: I mean, no one saw it coming, but here we are as a.
Speaker 2: Feel you're a celebrity. Like you walk down the street down one's.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god, how are you shingles?
Speaker 2: Shingles lady? Yeah, I love shingles chat too, and you're signing autographs and get some babies and yeah, you know, hosting conferences and all sorts of things.
Speaker 4: And I'm just signing off those autographs with all the shingle ladies.
Speaker 2: The shingle lady. Do you know what?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: So I got to work because you know how I feel like and we both said this that we should be on equal terms, do you know what I mean? So if you're a health poster child, why can't I be a health poster child?
Speaker 4: Something? Have you?
Speaker 3: Have you chosen an ailment?
Speaker 2: Maybe I have? Maybe the ailment has chosen me. Oh maybe it's a beautiful collaboration.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the universe just decide your fate.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm pretty sure you didn't choose shingles. No shingles banded together and said who should we go for. Who's going to be the best post a child for us?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And they chose you. Oh yeah, so congratulations. Guess what, You're not the only one who can collaborate and be a post a child for an ailment. Really, there's a new big dog in town. You know how regular I am. What I don't tell you is just sometimes the struggles that I go through when I'm away being regular, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, and look, sometimes it can be very quite a stifling process. So I thought, what would be the solution. Is there some sort of I don't know, powder or medicine or some kind of situation where I could be the post a child for an ailment that affects so many of us, and that is constipation. So congratulations to me because I am now, thanks to this beautiful partnership with Carusos, the post a child for something which affects so many women, men and women across will. So we've actually we're about to start running an at So producers, could you just show.
Speaker 3: Like in a public space?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Can you just show Jody here? Mind you add as the poster child for Cruso's constipation. That's a cressplay on that. If you're constipated and struggling to pooh, here's some great news introducing Kruso's Constipation Ease. Caruso's Constipation Ease is a herbal and fiber combination containing caskara, yellow dock, fennel, and green banana powder. These help to relieve constipation by making it easier for you to poop. So if you're struggling to poop and would like to poo more, why not try it Kruso's Constipation Ease. Thoughts on that? Can you explain that? What did you what did you just see?
Speaker 8: I'm just saying, try to do.
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: Because you are? That's that's how much of a struggle it is. Sometimes sometimes you swear profusely. Great thanks to Carusos. Yes, there is a solution. He guess who's the guess who's the bose? The child? Oh my boy, your boy.
Speaker 3: That's no one's saying that, are they.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think yes, absolutely, Yeah, in fact, that'll be up I'd say almost immediately at Jodi and Hazy on Instagram. Yeah, please check it out.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, well, congratulations, I guess jealous.
Speaker 9: In twenty seventeen, Cassie Sainsbury was arrested with almost six kilos of cocaine stuffed into headphone boxes.
Speaker 4: Cassie Sainsbury is right now inside a Colombian.
Speaker 2: Courtroom where she could learn her face.
Speaker 9: Just twenty two years old. Cocaine Cassie will spend the next three years in prison in Colombia.
Speaker 6: The Australian drugs Miggeloo is finally out, having spent three years in a Colombian prison.
Speaker 9: Since returning to Adelaide, she's appeared on Essays Australia.
Speaker 4: I feel proud of myself in the sense of say, seeing everything that I didn't want to ABC again.
Speaker 9: And now releasing a tell all memoir, Cocaine Cassie, sending the record straight. Please welcome Cassie Sainsbury.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Cassie, Good morning, Good morning. I know you've been doing the media around this morning, so thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 3: We really really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I mean, we had a lovely chat yesterday and I walked away from it just thinking what a lovely girl, like a very very sweet human being who's been through a lot. I would really like for you to tell people how this all unfolded in the sense that you trusted a woman that you said groomed you called Wendy, and she betrayed your trust.
Speaker 3: Just tell people what happened.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 6: It was a relationship that unfolded where I basically made myself vulnerable to her because she knew that I was hiding in the closet and I wasn't ready to admit my sexuality or anything like that, and so she basically used that to take advantage of me, and I just wanted to constantly please her and be there for her, which led me down this road.
Speaker 4: Tell us about that night where you were arrested in the Bogata International Airport and just the absolute horror that went through your veins when you realized what was unfolding.
Speaker 2: Yep, we've lost her.
Speaker 3: There, cat, Oh we've lost her. Oh shame.
Speaker 2: It's okay, but so but you but you caught up with Cassie yesterday. We'll see, we'll do our best to get it back on the line. Yeah, I'm just trying the whole situation and also the reputation of this particular job. Yeah, it's one of the worst in the world, is it not.
Speaker 3: Well, it's horrific.
Speaker 4: And she says that the very first night that she was in there, she was abused and attacked, and that happened fairly regularly over her three years in the prison as well. So it just a horrific place and experience for her to go through.
Speaker 2: So I always think as well, that first night, if it's a first night or two, where you go from living a normal life yep into a jail cell, and how much of that adjustment that would be Yeah, for anyone in any situation, no matter what has happened. That's something I think that you could never describe unless you've been in the situation like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're definitely having troubles getting Cassie back on the line, but I will tell you that she served nearly three years and then had to spend another two years on parole, so she couldn't even come home then. And that's when she met her now wife, who she met in a nightclub and they got married over there, and she came back to Australia and was like, this needs to be a beautiful, fairy tale homecoming, but it definitely wasn't because she speaks of the absolute shame of having to walk down the street and just not wanting anyone to know who she was or her story.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I think everyone in most situations, and myself included, as soon as you hear a situation like that, you automatically go into a particular coin and you're like, well, why the why it happened? Why to do this? Yeah, Everyone's got their reasons. Yeah, and particularly with something like this, whether it is smuggling and things like that, Yeah, it's a really it's an interesting space because you just don't know what's going on in people's lives to have to go down that point or in a situation where you've essentially maybe been tricked.
Speaker 4: But also the way she spoke hazy, like she couldn't have hated her, like that nothing anyone else could say to her could be worse than what she was saying inside her own head, Like she spent three years just absolutely beating herself up, saying how did I, how did I arrive here? And how can I be a better person? So I didn't know how she found herself in that situation.
Speaker 2: There you go, our brief chat.
Speaker 4: It was a really good one that really about forty five seconds