Speaker 1: A A lady, ad A lady, A lady, ad A lady. If you are listening to this podcast right now, chances are Lauren is currently being cut open.
Speaker 2: It's true. Currently I am giving birth to my second child. Seven layers of cutting, seven layers.
Speaker 3: You won't feel a thing because you've got a gigantic horse track.
Speaker 2: Hi as a mother guy.
Speaker 1: So we are recording this podcast three weeks before Lauren is due because we thought we'd play this when she is in birth, because you are due to give birth on the seventeenth of July.
Speaker 2: I am, and this is now the next week, and you know what, I probably would be fine, Like I just.
Speaker 1: Know, mate, We're going to give you a little bit of time because you're having your entire stomach cutopen. You're gonna give you a week or two at least maybe two and a half weeks from churning leaves.
Speaker 2: I don't how good I do? Keep calling up my holiday, don't I when I'm on holidays? Eyes?
Speaker 1: You know, when you have a cesarean and it's like they describe it as a tugging and it really is. It's like you don't feel anything, but you feel a tugging kind of sensation down there.
Speaker 2: You feel movement. I always just remember I felt all this movement and like fish were jumping in my guts.
Speaker 1: Do you remember feeling a bit sick because they pushed the baby up before they get it out.
Speaker 3: That's where you feel you can you can be a bit, feel a bit like it's gonna come out of my throat.
Speaker 2: I don't understand because the cuts so small, how.
Speaker 3: Does the bait get It's so small.
Speaker 2: It's literally minds like that tiny, like just on my people.
Speaker 3: They must stretch it. Oh yeah, I think that's what your fan is.
Speaker 2: I'll speak for yourself. Huge shinenormous here. It comes love with they're.
Speaker 3: A big fan. So it's a shame that babies didn't just walk out of it. I know, are you feeling weird that you'll never have a vagina birth?
Speaker 2: No? I So for Sophia, I was told that I highly recommend that you have cesarian because I had issues, But in my head I always wanted a cesarean. So when the doctor said that, I was like, all right, I guess I'll do it. I don't think my brain could work with being able to give birth at any point. Like I liked the organization of six am, get in seven o'clock, eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: You've got a baby, Yeah, I do too. Yeah I'm not. I'm not about pushing out and splitting open. And then do you know why as well, the thought about anything going up there?
Speaker 3: Again, mentally, I don't think I could just I would really struggle. I would feel like it's gonna it's gonna hurt. It's gona hurt, It's gonna hurt.
Speaker 2: Do you know what great form of contraception.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even after cesareans without we always promise were we talk about banging on this show, but after cesareans it really.
Speaker 3: Does hurt a bit. It's just a really weird Yeah, god we did with so much. Yeh.
Speaker 1: You know, when you have a baby and you have you're needed, Okay, you're about to enter this.
Speaker 3: Moment where you're needed by everyone. So fear is going to need you.
Speaker 1: The baby needs you to survive. Burgo's gonna want a little piece of you. Like you're needed in every sense of the word, which is lovely to feel needed. Sometimes you just want to go. Can I just have half an hour to myself?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where showers like even now, you know, half been saying like morning, noon, and night and having a shower and wetting my hair, and it's like the one time a day where I just I feel like that's the same you know when someone pops over, like Mumble pop over or Burgo's Umble pop over and they'll be like, oh, do you want us to look after the baby?
Speaker 3: I'll be like, yes, I would love her.
Speaker 2: And then I'm just gonna go have like a half an hour shower.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really nice.
Speaker 2: Kind of weird if like the most exciting thing in your day is a shower.
Speaker 1: No, it's the small things, yeah, thettle things a coffee and a shower, oh yeah, and a baked good. And then when you feel like you've got your life together when you first have a baby, and you know, some days it can be the shambles. Some days you don't get out of your jummies and you feel gross and you feel isolated and lonely and all the things. But then some days, like you managed to put the baby down, your house for some reason is clean. You sit on the couch with a cup of tea and go.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is actually quite easy. I've got my shit together.
Speaker 2: I'm nailing it. Yeah, I remember the first time I left the house with Sofia, we took a bag of stuff. We had nappy, she had like seven types of clothes everything, and I went out in a dress that you couldn't breastfeed in, and I had mascar on one eye and glade. I kept looking at me like, you just look different, and I'm like, why it because I was like, oh my god, and so I've done on getting it on one eye, I know. So she was two weeks and we were like, gosh, we're nailing this pregnancy thing. And we went to Preeasy's and we had a delicious pasta and then halfway through, I was like, if she cries, I have to get nude to feel like. I didn't think on this like one long dress so I couldn't feed her, and I looked weird with one. I'm as garage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually quite stressful anyway, But at that point you'd have just gone to the toilet w dressing.
Speaker 2: My pastor and left feeling happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love a PRES's pastor. That was the first thing you wanted straight after you had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Fear, Mom and Dad brought it to the hospital. Was it? What was the exact dish, so it's like a panchada pasta and a chicken risotto and wish you got it. And then I proceeded to eat a bag of Hagg's freckles. But do you know what, there's no judge after that day.
Speaker 3: You could do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry after that day. Also, I had been made to felt during pregnancy that I had to like I ate really healthy, ate light and easy. I wasn't allowed to put on weight because I had a high b in my Some days I felt like I was the fattest person in the world to have a baby.
Speaker 1: That's right, let's talk about that. Did you go somewhere the doctor made you feel like shit?
Speaker 2: Yes, but he was just trying to like scare me into knowing that if I go over a certain part in my be and my you actually can't have a baby in a private hospital. You have to go public because the risk is so much higher of blood clotting and death.
Speaker 1: So I know with I have underneatheis friend and she said, if you are if your b and is really high, it's actually really dangerous to put you under because you have to keep giving you more anesthetic to go under and then things can go wrong, so exactly.
Speaker 2: So it's a medical thing. It's and often I go b and my's they're stupid. I don't like them. But I've always had a high bar in MI. Even when I was like a lot lighter, My be and MI was always high.
Speaker 3: Is weird.
Speaker 1: If I was to check my bear my, I bet you anything, I'll be like overweight or something.
Speaker 3: It is weird. It is were a little outdated.
Speaker 2: But I am very dense and so that whole mean, what do you mean by that big boned, heavy, Like I'm not slight.
Speaker 3: You're not slight. No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I look at some of my friends and their kids and their slight.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like we're heavy to pick up, yes, yeah, Like if you would pick me up, I look like I'm quite light, but you pick me up and I'm dead weight because we were like we've.
Speaker 3: Got big feet, We've got big, heavy, strong bones.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I'm fine with that.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like our skeletons would be heaps bigger than other people's, but they would be like big skeletons walking around with big bones.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of phones, there's a lot of But I'm totally fine with that. So then during the pregnancy I was so good. I was I didn't get one like Maca's Run or ice cream run or anything. So then the night I had Sophia, it's like I've been so deprived of anything. I ate a whole packet of freckles without even thinking and pasted it. And so I actually put on my way after giving birth because I put on ten kilos with her, and then by the time I got home from the hospital lost her.
Speaker 1: But this baby, you haven't put on anyway. I look at you now and like your face, you haven't even.
Speaker 3: Got any fluid.
Speaker 2: I've put on. I've put on fifteen kilos.
Speaker 3: You now, Yeah, you do not look like you have put on kilos.
Speaker 1: No, because I look at you since before and your face, yeah, so much slimmer now.
Speaker 2: But because I just started lighter because I lost twenty heroes and then I got pregnant, I'm still way lighter than I was. Yeah, but I've actually put on my yeah, fifteen kilos, and I've just amazing, thank you. But I've had a lot of fun eating, that's okay, But at this pregnancy I've enjoyed more. The first pregnancy, I was so scared to put on weight that be and my number. Yeah, and it's it's not a it's not a criticism or anything. The medical profession know what they're doing and they were trying to make sure I were safe. And if you ever want to dangle something at me, it's like that was if you want to have your baby here, you need to be good. And I was like, okay, so okay, I think if your BMI gets higher than fifty, you can't deliver at a private hospital. You have to go to a public hospital. We'll just fact check, fact check that. Really, what was your my bm I got to forty eight? How do they check its height? It's height and weight? It was. It was really scarier. It was a thing.
Speaker 1: Would you ever wonder you pay so much for private health if something ever goes wrong, you end up going public anyway.
Speaker 2: So is Lauren in fact correct? I've turned over a new leaf, guys. I'm all about facts now. Milli's just confirmed it after a few weeks, I've decided to check my fact weld on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the first time I've ever been corrected for fact yeah on their show.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's only taken us fifteen weeks to get here to have a correct fact. All right, so yay, all good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lauren is currently having a baby at the moment. That's why this is recorded a few weeks ago. So today we've got a little mem and then we've got actually a little fun thing we're going to do where Millie's written some questions for us that are kind of like would you rather questions, So you're going to get to know us a little bit deeper.
Speaker 2: Would you rather? It's like it's been the bottle.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 1: It's nothing like spin the bottle. But if you want to kiss me, I'm always here.
Speaker 2: For shoejag Mary.
Speaker 1: Shoot jag Marry is our favorite game. Okay, if you've never played shoetjag marry with your friends, do it when you're a brunch new time and you pick three people that you know and then you organize who you would shoot, who you would shag, who you marry.
Speaker 2: Oh. I do it sometimes with my parents and my dad gets so angry because I'll pick like mom, mom, someone else, someone else, like a politician. He goes this bullshit, I'd shoot them all, shag them. He just doesn't get the game, whereas Mum takes it really seriously lovely husband. No, he's quite good looking. He's a good provider. Yep, I definitely married. I'd shag him and I'd kill him.
Speaker 3: That is so good.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're gonna play shoeshag Mary a little bit later. My little Member of the Week is something that happened a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: And this just shows where my mental brain is at.
Speaker 1: And you know me, when I'm when I'm hungry and I crave something, I have to have that one thing and I can't.
Speaker 3: Let it go.
Speaker 1: You get hungry, I get like I just need sushi. I need sushi, and I know the exact sushi I want. I want chuna avocado and I want a honey chicken and that's exactly what I want, and I know where I want it. And I was in rund A Wall and I wanted to go down to David Jones because I was like, they do great sushi down there.
Speaker 3: There's a little like sushi shop.
Speaker 2: Yeh's great.
Speaker 1: So as I'm walking out of wherever I was going, I was leaving Alexander Landree walking across, I could hit it.
Speaker 3: And I was like, somewhere is on fire right now. There's an alarm.
Speaker 1: And then I walk closer and closer more DJs, and I was like, yeah, it's coming out of here. There's people coming out. No one's rushing, no one's like, oh my god, there's a fire or anything, but it was it. Dude, I'm just gonna go downstairs toill. I'm going to go down and just see if I can get my sushi because i want my sushi.
Speaker 3: So I wait.
Speaker 1: So everyone's running out, and no one's running at this point, but people are walking out and the alarm is going off. So first of all, I actually race down the side. This is crazy, Hailey. I raced down the side avenue to see if there was like fire trucks. There was a fire truck on North Terrace. I could see that, and I was like, no, one looks too alarmed right now. So then I raced back down.
Speaker 2: I'm just hoping they're doing like Chief one sushi because everything's on fire. I might get three staved because I'm going to get a discount.
Speaker 3: I went downstairs to the basement and I'm walking and dude, I walked closer to the sushi place.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hi, and there's one lady there. The other lady has run for her. She wasn't running, but she was walking out. I was like, Hi, can I just order? And she's like, I'm the alarms on, we need we need to get out, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, can I just have it? I just want to cheer in an avocado? Is that a right? And she's like no, we're not serving the alarms. And then they all walked out and I have to leave and I never got my freaking sushi.
Speaker 2: Why don't you take it?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to break into the sushi joint.
Speaker 2: Well it's all going anywhere.
Speaker 1: That would actually make front page paper because he can get on the front page for anything.
Speaker 3: He can fight and he'll be in the front page of the paper.
Speaker 1: But I mean, we do something nice, I raise like one hundreds thousand dollars to cancer research, but we don't even make the paper.
Speaker 2: Well, go steal, Go steal something, and you get on the front page.
Speaker 3: How we'll get on the front page.
Speaker 1: I should have climbed over the counter and grabbed a couple of sushi rods.
Speaker 2: I can see it right now. They would have gone to town. And you like, people are sick and dying and old mates stealing. Yeah, no such thing as bad.
Speaker 3: But there's my man, what's yours? Oh?
Speaker 2: Do you remember? This is only dawn on me, adorned on me in the shower? Do you remember we once had a friend who once said women become invisible.
Speaker 3: At thirty seven?
Speaker 2: Thirty seven?
Speaker 3: Yep, I do remember him.
Speaker 2: And he said that, And how are you dead?
Speaker 3: Mate? You said that?
Speaker 2: How old am I?
Speaker 3: Now? Thirty seven?
Speaker 2: I'm invisible? And I remember the day you turned thirty seven.
Speaker 3: I know you called me and said, Hey, remember what that guy said. You're invisible as of today? And it's kind of what does he mean by that?
Speaker 2: Weird things happen in your life, like I can't remember what I had for breakfast, But then some people say things in your life from you know, you can remember something when you're ten.
Speaker 3: Like I know all the words to Ice Eized baby, Yes, stop.
Speaker 1: Club rate and listen. Ice is back with a brand new invention. Something got a hold of me tightly for like a whole harpoon daily and nightly.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to stop your I don't know, turn off the lights and I'll go.
Speaker 2: But then I'm like, Haley, where did you park your car? And You're like ding ding ding ding, so it's always stuck with me. So I just wanted to say, this is two ghosts right now, sitting on a couch holding a mic, like do you reckon? People are just seeing mics right now, but.
Speaker 3: Not actually invisible.
Speaker 1: So okay, let's actually dissect that for a little bit. He said that women become invisible at thirty seven is that he doesn't find them attractive as of thirty seven, which I think is bs because when you think about it, when you're younger, right, I always think about this. When you're like eighteen, you're attracted to like generally nineteen twenty twenty, maybe up to twenty five year olds.
Speaker 3: They're like, that's like your Yeah, what do you call it? Your target audience? Right, that's what you.
Speaker 2: Want to target audience. We're talking ratings, but.
Speaker 1: Like now, I'm not attracted to eighteen nineteen twenty year olds because I'm older. So you're attracted to as you get older, you're attracted to.
Speaker 2: Well then some people, I mean a lot of women and men are dating. Like I think I saw yesterday there's like a seventy two year old woman in the States dating a twenty year old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's definitely for love. Isn't it. Yeah, it must have seen so much in common.
Speaker 2: I mean he got a visa and stuff out of it, but I think it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh he got a visa. Yeah surprising. That's so nice. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I get the age difference thing, but I actually think you have like hit your prime.
Speaker 2: Like once you've hit forty, you've like hit your prime. You keep getting it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be hit. I don't want to ever hit my prime. There's downhill from here.
Speaker 2: No, you keep getting you keep getting hotter.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so nice.
Speaker 2: And I think it's a confidence, more of yourself. And you always look like the nanny, are not the mom.
Speaker 3: So do you? That's really no.
Speaker 1: You don't dress like the mom. You don't wear pash meanas, you.
Speaker 2: Love a posh mina.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I think the confidence thing is what makes people hotter. But what's annoying is men get hotter with age. Like I look at Burjo now he is way hotter, almost forty than he was at thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, men do, but that's also what you're attracted to because you're attracted to older men.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he's almost forty and he's getting that salt and pepper. He's almost there and he puts his glass.
Speaker 1: He won't hit his prime into his sixty for you, because you love old men.
Speaker 3: Yes, what is it about old men that you love?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Can I suggest what I think?
Speaker 1: It is what I think because you've always notoriously liked older men. Yes, it's not so much the age you love, and this is nothing bad.
Speaker 3: You love success that turns you on.
Speaker 1: You love someone who like is powerful and knows his shit and confident and I my.
Speaker 2: Brain, Oh it goes for money.
Speaker 1: Well no, no, no, no, it has to be brain. Be smart because they're smart to get to that point.
Speaker 2: Like, look I look at Burgo now, I love his brain. I love the way he ticks, I love the way he works. I love the way he challenges me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I guess when I was younger, younger men were like, oh, let's go get pest and have like vodcasts and shit. And I was like, uh so, like my ex was a lot older because I just fell in love with his brain and then everything that everything else is kind of happens.
Speaker 1: But I think it's a it's a confidence thing, and you're attracted to someone who's like confident in themselves and generally that comes with age.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: That's why we're getting hotter because we're more confident.
Speaker 3: No, it's true though. In my twenties.
Speaker 1: I must have battled some serious stuff that maybe we're talking about one day.
Speaker 3: But I was not confident at all.
Speaker 1: Like I actually feel like I got more confident after having babies with my body, where I stopped caring. Not I don't like when I say caring. I just used to overthink stuff all the time.
Speaker 3: In my head.
Speaker 2: Everything becomes better, like you become better mentally, physically, sexually, everything is better noweah, And you're for me in my late thirties than in my early twenties.
Speaker 3: I think Jimmy, my husband, had a big part of that with me.
Speaker 1: I feel like he. I used to hate my bum. I used to think I had the biggest bumb like big booty. Hated it big booty, but jets I.
Speaker 3: Would always wear.
Speaker 1: I jump around my waist always because I was like, hey, my bum, And I would lie in bed at night and my tummy and feel how large it. Like it's so dumb. I don't even have a big bum. But I hated it so much. And then I met Jimmy and he he loves my bump, and it made me go, well, maybe I don't have a bad bump. Maybe it's okay to like not worre I jump around my waist, like, maybe it's okay to have a bit of a.
Speaker 3: Bum rather than a flat bump.
Speaker 2: Of course it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that now, and I'm fine with my bum now.
Speaker 1: Twenty year old Hailey. Twenty year old Hailey had no confidence in the way I looked at.
Speaker 2: All, So that makes me so sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I look back at photos and go, what the fuck were you thinking? Why did you like?
Speaker 2: Your tits are perky, your bellies wayflower, You don't have stretch marks, you haven't had babies. Everything's up there and now it's it down there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's it down there. Everything's like, hello, do you know?
Speaker 2: Burjo's made me feel a lot more confident about my body and last morning is being pregnant. He'll be like, thank you for growing our baby so well.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 2: You look beautiful. I'm like, I think I look like an ape right now, but thank you, because like, I feel like you have.
Speaker 3: To see that too. I feel you.
Speaker 2: I see this big belly with like the boobs hanging over the top sometimes and I'm like, oh, that's not attractive, and he'll be like, you're beautiful because you're carrying my baby, and I'm like, are you blind?
Speaker 3: No, he loves you. Love is blind though, so yeah, maybe he's blind.
Speaker 2: He should have gone to spec safer.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna do some questions because right now, if you've just tuned in and you miss the beginning of the podcast, we are doing this because Lauren's having a baby right now.
Speaker 2: So this is now quarter three weeks ago. Yeah, I'm currently in there getting a zing and the zing and the.
Speaker 3: Zing and the zings. N all right, some of these questions will be fun and some will be serious. Milly has told.
Speaker 2: Us, and Millie is gonna tell us, and if we don't like, then we tell Millie no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go Milly.
Speaker 4: Would rather clog the toilet on a first date or on the first day of a new job.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a big one.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, clogging the toilet. Remember I did it on again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, on the train, yeah, going to Darwin.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a number two though, it was because I know because I used baby wipes. Yeah, and then it wouldn't and then it kept rising and then I vomited because I was like, oh my god. Oh, and then it was before and it wouldn't flush, and I died and I had to go out to the bloody bar.
Speaker 3: Manager and say, I'm so she was a female. I was like, I'm so sorry. I've clogged the gam the toilet won't flush. I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 2: And I remember her putting on gloves.
Speaker 3: She was so cooled.
Speaker 2: She was about to like birth a cow, Charlotte, Charlotte, and she put on these gloves and she went.
Speaker 3: In there, yep, I got this for you, baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she was so.
Speaker 3: Kind to Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would have been like, why don't you read the sign?
Speaker 3: So I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 1: I clogged the toilet on a very expensive train ride, which is again that is a worldwide phenomenon.
Speaker 2: The great thing is Charlotte and our old Soundy are still together. Like you started a love story, No, I brought.
Speaker 3: Two people together and it all started from your poo. Oh my god, the poom? Maybe why yeah, okay, So question would you rather clog the toil on a first day or first out of a job? First out of job? Because I just pretend it wasn't me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there's always a different cubicle. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't just walk out and get over my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Would you rather time travel to the past or to the future?
Speaker 2: Time travel to the past or future?
Speaker 3: Definitely the past, Definitely the past.
Speaker 2: Where would you go back to, like eighteen seventy three?
Speaker 1: Oh this, I've thought about this a lot. Why would I go back to eighteen seventy three?
Speaker 3: I don't know when your porns. I'd go back to like the seventies.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I gotta.
Speaker 3: Move Beop beopop rain and I moved.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what was that?
Speaker 3: I'd probably go back. Did you know what? If I had a day that I could go back, I'd probably go back to a day where my boys were like a year old and I could just cuddle them again.
Speaker 1: I would love to do that. Really, I could go anywhere. I'd probably do that. Yeah, what would you do?
Speaker 2: I'd go back to like nineteen eighty seven, and I'd go to like time warp or something.
Speaker 3: Let's you can do that now?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, time warp shut and I wouldn't go to Adelaide.
Speaker 1: If you were going back in time, you can go anyway. Wouldn't you go to like Woodstock or something. Would you on the street.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'd go to like the fifteen hundreds.
Speaker 3: Why were you getting like raped and pillaged?
Speaker 2: Just to see what it's like.
Speaker 3: Witch.
Speaker 2: I would have been a witch, wouldn't i? Yeh, with my little caldron.
Speaker 3: They diet thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have gone back there just to suss it out. See the cowboys, see how old they are, ride a horse majestically in the sunset, and then come back.
Speaker 4: Okay, would you rather read out loud every text you've sent this week? Or show us every photo in your phone?
Speaker 3: Show us every.
Speaker 2: Photo on my phone, every photo on your phone, because not even DBH can say about texts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I've always wondered if you delete a thread, like if I delete the text between you and I, but you don't they still exist?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's this thing on text now that you can get? What's the word?
Speaker 1: You go on a text and it's like encrypted? Have you seen that when you go on a text message? Now with some people, they've encrypted their messages, so all the messages that you've ever sent them aren't there anymore. No, Yeah, it's happened with certain people I'm like, why are you encrypting your text messages?
Speaker 3: Are your dodgy?
Speaker 2: Clearly dodgy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Anyway, I would we send each other screenshots about stuff a.
Speaker 2: Lot certain people. It's not very nice. We should be better.
Speaker 3: I wasn't gonna say that part.
Speaker 4: Next question, really, would you rather accidentally send a sexy text message meant for your partner to your partner's mom or your own dad?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, partner's mom, partner's mom, Oh my god. If I send any form of anything to my dad, I would die die. My parents are so prudish. Your dad is they've only banged twice to have my brother and I.
Speaker 3: No, they don't know, they haven't.
Speaker 2: Just stop they stop it.
Speaker 3: They love it.
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 3: He loves it, she loves it. Stop it. No, I don't want to it.
Speaker 2: I doubt send the sexy text to Burgo's mom because she'd.
Speaker 3: Laugh and he's so fun.
Speaker 2: She'd get it because I.
Speaker 3: Know that she does it. So you're going to get in trouble.
Speaker 2: Whereas you're not Dad. Okay, so that was easy.
Speaker 4: Would you rather be remembered by millions of people after you've gone or deeply cherished by the five people you love the.
Speaker 2: Most deeply cherished by the five people, millions of people. Why I don't know, like Michael Jackson state funeral.
Speaker 3: But but wouldn't you care?
Speaker 2: Does that show flowers and balloons?
Speaker 3: I just no, you're not you know, you would be like statue to my men.
Speaker 1: Like Michael Jackson's actually really sad, like his final some of his final conversations that he's the most loneliest person in the world.
Speaker 3: Well, he doesn't feel love because he's never felt like he's been really loved for who he is.
Speaker 2: We should have a ding every time we bring Michael into this your eyes.
Speaker 1: Again, of Michael Jackson. There's a lot of Michael fancy are gonna come?
Speaker 2: I know what is the lady in the Pink's dumb?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm warring navy. Now, bitch, I've changed.
Speaker 4: Would you rather always be fifteen minutes late or two hours early?
Speaker 3: Oh? Here we go, okay.
Speaker 1: I I get really annoyed at late people. I get really annoyed by it. But I'm also equally as annoyed when someone is fifteen minutes early.
Speaker 2: I would always choose to be two hours earlier than fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: With his strange face, so I find it quite rude. So we have to beat somewhere. At one, you'll go, I'll leave home at one.
Speaker 1: I'm like, but you wait, you're making them wait, You're making them Your time is more important than there's no.
Speaker 2: I just try and fit so much in the room when we started, and I would have a meeting at nine o'clock, ten, twelve o'clock, one o'clock, and by nine point thirty, Like my whole day is skewed.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: And I just had all this, Like I'm going to be able to do everything in my day.
Speaker 3: But what about the other people? They're waiting for you?
Speaker 2: I text them and tell them what about anything?
Speaker 3: Get so stressed by that. But I also get really stressed.
Speaker 1: Dad is really early, and I'm like, it's okay to be early, but park around the corner and wait in your car for fifteen minutes. Like I love getting some way for ten minutes to just sit in my car, sound off, just scroll, get my head around whatever I'm about to do, and then go in. I don't want to be wait for I hate making other people wait for me. Yeah, it doesn't bother me, It really doesn't, does it.
Speaker 2: No, it's a deucezza thing. My dad or my don't care about how they feel. We just don't think about it. Burgio calls it to Chaza very time you've traveled with us. I know it's so annoying, but.
Speaker 3: We just Jimmy's like that too, My husband's like that.
Speaker 2: We just run on different times time zone. I'm an Italian times out so much?
Speaker 4: Would you rather know when or how you're going to die?
Speaker 3: Shit? Oh, I don't know. If you know how, you can pretend you can potentially stop it from happening.
Speaker 2: No, but then it would change your whole life. Like think about if you knew how you were going to die, but you don't know whether it's like fifty or ninety, it's going to ruin your whole life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you could stop it, like if you knew that it was like.
Speaker 2: You can't stop it, like it's written in your it's written on your palms when you when your time's out, your times up?
Speaker 1: I know, I hate this is why did you say a question like this? I'm so more, But now I'm going to start thinking about this.
Speaker 2: I think I'd rather know when, But then you're just counting down the days. I've got thirteen if.
Speaker 1: You yeah, it's like fifty, you're like, shit, I haven't got much time left.
Speaker 2: But you'd live your life. Think about how you change your life if you found out, which a lot of people have to go through. It's a horrific thing. Everyone changes what they do. But imagine if we could live our lives changing now. That makes no sense, Yes it does, and it makes sense. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: If you live your life changing now what Okay?
Speaker 2: No, wait wait wait okay, So if you worked out that you've got to die at fifty, Yeah, the next five years, you'd completely change and think about you'd say no to that, yes to that. That's how you'd live your life. Whereas we should be living.
Speaker 3: Our life be so scared, like how am I going to die? What is it like? What can I change it? Yeah? Can I change fate?
Speaker 2: We should be living our life like it's the last day anyway.
Speaker 3: I know, I know we don't.
Speaker 4: Would you rather accidentally like a five year old photo on your ex's Instagram at three am? Or accidentally send a screenshot of a text change to a friend that you've been complaining about.
Speaker 3: Ah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Both of them give me full blown anxiety. I reckon I've done both.
Speaker 3: Both bad both. I accidentainly send that text and you try and recall, recall, delete delegally for all.
Speaker 2: Oh, and then all you can do is like turn your phone off.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know.
Speaker 1: When something that happens, I freeze and then I call you and go, oh my god, I just did this.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh my god. How do I say? Help me, help me, help me, help me? And then I need someone to talk me through it.
Speaker 2: And then I go, It's gonna be fine. And then I'm like, it's not going to be fine.
Speaker 3: This has happened. Bringing that memory happens.
Speaker 2: We've done a lot of shit in that time.
Speaker 3: Okay, final question, did you answer no?
Speaker 4: Would you rather fight a hundred duck sized horses or one horse sized duck?
Speaker 1: Would I rather fight a hundred horses that are duck sized.
Speaker 3: Or one giant one? Oh god, I love horses.
Speaker 2: That is the dumbest question I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to picture a picture like a giant, my giant duck.
Speaker 2: But no. But if a hundred tiny horns are running you, Oh they're so cute and they start like knifing you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd probably be better off with the one, just the one. I'm just hired somewhere. I'd get milk picturing like that one from you know, the one from Family.
Speaker 3: The chickens.
Speaker 2: Them and the scene goes on for like three minutes and it's just stopping there it goes again.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 4: Would you rather have teeth that glow in the dark or eyebrows that.
Speaker 2: Fall off once a month? That is the dumbest question I've ever heard. Millie's fired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't even think of a way to respond to that.
Speaker 2: No, at this point, I've already I've had, I've got all the drugs in me, I've given birth to the baby. Now we can rap up.
Speaker 3: I think definitely teeth that glow in the dark. They'd be nice and white.
Speaker 2: Eyebrows smiling in the middle of the night. I reagine my eyebrows falling off and then recalibrating to another shape, like every month there's something dinner e free calibrating.
Speaker 3: Well, that was a very interesting episode. We hope he like sat through the whole thing because this was recorded because Lauren is currently having a baby.
Speaker 2: Beep beep, have a great week.
Speaker 3: Love you,