Speaker 1: Hello, I reckon at hello. Ah, good timing, good timing. Mum will be in here in a sec.
Speaker 2: But I've just shut the doughnut in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Mate. That is not a metaphor for anything regarding the party. My store from the hash not sex off here, no good, it's dumb button. The other day by accllent, I did my s dog Hellonandos, where you going? What does he run away like that? Mace before everyone comes in, m any one on the team. I need to talk about the behavior at the party.
Speaker 2: Nothing that you haven't covered already. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Perry and I had Nandos and I had Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know, well you guys stuffed up. You probably missed the best party in the whole entire world. I did intend on coming. I got my beard cut on.
Speaker 1: You did because.
Speaker 2: You said about anxious and stuff before. I don't know if it was just yit plea to get out of it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I was anxious. And then it got to.
Speaker 2: Kids, had a sick kid, didn't had a sick kid? Secy on Friday night smashed their head open, and then my weekend was fucked after that. So well, yeah, I have kids, I said, yes.
Speaker 1: No one said that to me. I wouldn't have been able to get there. I don't remember our guests leaving, so I can imagine what I would have been like in the cab. You wouldn't want to meet there on a little hard early. I would have had a hard anxiety.
Speaker 2: Didn't you eat beforehand?
Speaker 1: Yes, mum, I.
Speaker 2: Ate what did you do? Just neck them too quick?
Speaker 1: No, we're just weird people around. We'll celebrating. Got excited, socially excited. I got socially excited. Love that. Yeah, you know me, socially excited. And I jumped to the pool and I think the thirty eight degrees the pool. Yeah, I got the pool at thirty eight degrees. I think the heat went to my head. Dad needed the How was the house mate?
Speaker 2: I had the best day slash night of my entire life. And next day, from what I hear, it was like, I just it was like, you know what.
Speaker 1: No issues you said.
Speaker 2: No, there was no fights, no drunk people crying, any hookups. Oh, I'm sure they were, but like like no one was breaking ship, Like everyone was super respectful everyone, like there were like all the people at the party didn't know each other. They were just like different pockets of groups all sort of coming together, and it was just.
Speaker 1: Anxiety when it's my groups, like but.
Speaker 2: It was just like a it was a surreal moment of like, you know that meansod friends, and that's what I actually was thinking. There was there was a moment when I was like standing behind the DJ and I was looking out into the kitchen and there was just people like dancing on the dance for having the best time of their life. And I was just like, I've only been Melbourne for like a year and a half and I'm looking out and everyone's getting around and I was like, far out, I've surrounded myself with some freaking good people.
Speaker 1: You'd like you to have us. There was a cool There was a moment actually I was watching Socials on Sunday and it was a really nice moment actually where you were standing up, Charlie, but everyone was seeing your happy birthday and you looked so happy.
Speaker 2: I was so happy.
Speaker 1: It was just like obviously so that we went there. You could see the glimmering you're right.
Speaker 2: But it was it was, yeah, it will go down and it's one of the best.
Speaker 1: There's always next year, next year, well, yeah, next year, is the thirtieth.
Speaker 2: Next the thirtieth, But yeah, are out neighbors. It's hard to top, to be honest, Yeah, I know the neighbors bought me boo, so I did the name the letterbox drop so it was my thirtieth et cetera, et cetera. And then yeah, one of them dropped over a ball of champagne and said happy birthday. Like I'm telling you, the music was blaring until literally six am.
Speaker 1: And you not the music till six in the morning.
Speaker 2: So I paid one of the DJs to come and play. Paid one of the DJs to come and play, and I said, I can only afford to pay for that. She paid her from ten to twelve three hundred bucks, so cheap, and I said, this is all I can afford. Don't feel obliged to keep playing after twelve blah blah blah. Anyway, got to like one o'clock she was still on, went up to her. I was like, look, you've been amazing, don't put yeah, and she was like no, I'm having the best time in my life. Anyway, she ended up playing for free, no extra charge, till five am in the morning. A legend like Champion would shout out to DJ some Sheila. That's her name, or that's that's her DJ name, some Sheila.
Speaker 1: I love that. Yeah, she's a vibela.
Speaker 2: She's a vibe.
Speaker 1: And then I made DJ from Rosian. That's his nick name, like DJ now that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not just people everywhere. It was a vibe.
Speaker 1: Come in here, don't fucking him in helicopter, me at the glass. Nothing annoys me more than someone wrapping us up into the microphone.
Speaker 2: We must go, yeah, we actually do need to go.
Speaker 1: We must got to that. Yeah, oh jeez, found a great bagel place down the road. Huff, no other way, bricklaying, bricklaying, babe. Oh yes, yes, they're very crispy.
Speaker 2: How did you pull up after what?
Speaker 1: The bagels or the donuts? Nickachen?
Speaker 2: Just then no the party, Yeah, loss up on his should. Mate. They came in hot, rolling, hot rolling, real hot.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Just just bloody up and about everyone is having a good count back as to all the drinks that I'd had on Sunday morning, and no wonder I feel like I do because there was a there was a lot. Yeah, there was a lot. Absolute ship everywhere.
Speaker 1: Vibe. That's a video. All right, we'll see to more over.