Speaker 1: Hello, a little bit.
Speaker 2: Welcome along, rug along, just quickly jeers.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're talking about the podcast. We're talking about some leaving.
Speaker 4: We're smashing things up. Let's go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you learn the schedule very hard, isn't Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday?
Speaker 3: Hang on with the Pran markets open today?
Speaker 2: I think Pran markets are open five.
Speaker 6: Days, so they are not the s Melbourne market s Melbourne closed Tuesday, close Tuesday.
Speaker 3: That's South Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and close Monday.
Speaker 2: So that would mean open Monday Wednesday.
Speaker 6: It's just it's just easier to follow what days they're closed. I was right, Oh, I would assume.
Speaker 7: But the Pran.
Speaker 6: Prank parts of the Paran market, I'm pretty sure. I'm going to guess Pran has closed Wednesday, Monday, Wednesday Wednesday clubs.
Speaker 3: Really so it's open today?
Speaker 2: Yes, So it's alternate.
Speaker 4: It's good they're adjacent.
Speaker 2: And what about the list.
Speaker 3: That's that's good, getting of the people like to get to all the summer.
Speaker 7: There's definitely another radio show that gets out there quite a lot. I don't see the show doing anything over the other side of the west.
Speaker 3: Do you want to go work with them? Work with it?
Speaker 1: We did say hey ten k, and we were everywhere were.
Speaker 7: You Where were you in the west to say hey for ten k?
Speaker 4: Well you were to the west every evening when you went home.
Speaker 3: You didn't work for us.
Speaker 5: Then yeah, you're our representative of the west.
Speaker 2: The West is best foot sqrace. Very cool, it is very Yeah, we should core out there.
Speaker 7: I think that's a bit too far west.
Speaker 3: I think that's pretty good. That didn't work.
Speaker 7: Actually doesn't travel call like Parkville, is it?
Speaker 3: I think? So maybe it is behind we should do say hey for ten k.
Speaker 6: The races say hey for a hundred k.
Speaker 1: Well we've got that many bloody race briefs at the moment, so maybe we could work one in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good idea, thank you. Yeah, okay, well it's a race brief.
Speaker 3: Do you not like to be man of the people? You don't want to you want to go shake some hands? Clint, Yeah, absolutely, no face, I'm not don't know what you talking it, Luck Clinton, I'm in I'm a lock. Mace and I chatted in the wild yesterday, like.
Speaker 2: Outside how wild?
Speaker 3: In the wild? Not wild?
Speaker 1: Chat um because I've been asking you a question for like two weeks and you still have.
Speaker 3: A question and I've said I don't like to rush into thing.
Speaker 2: What's the question to follow them together?
Speaker 3: Day Sunday with Father's Day, it's the coming treats.
Speaker 1: You're in a box, mate, it's free food and drink.
Speaker 7: Where at.
Speaker 3: An event? However it is this, it's a night after our breakfast?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What was that basketball? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who's playing Phoenix?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Earth? Why not been invited?
Speaker 1: They wanted to get the kids along.
Speaker 3: And they were for Man of the People, someone like shaking hands of the people.
Speaker 1: Do you want to go?
Speaker 2: Well, I wasn't invited, so I can get you.
Speaker 3: Do you want to come with one of my children?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Not one of your children?
Speaker 6: Do you want to breastfeed you any Do you want to take Jesus children?
Speaker 2: Just courtside?
Speaker 3: That's circle away. We pop up on the big screen.
Speaker 1: You're on you know what talking about this. I had a call from my brother this morning and I never heard from him, right Rice, Yeah, legend And he was like, oh.
Speaker 3: You need wrapper.
Speaker 1: I don't know twenty you probably know that you want a premiership. No. Although he's in the Grand Final for Victor Harbor. Victor Harbor, which is iconic because Dad used to play for Victor Harbor really so it's gone to that's cool. It is cool BB Victoria bitter Victor Harbor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nina is down there, very good, strong pizza.
Speaker 1: Shout out sick. Anyway, He's called me and he's like, we're coming to Melbourne for the Carlton BNF blah blah blah. I was like, oh, be good to see, can't wait, and then he goes, oh yeah and on Sunday. I think we're looking for a babysitter. Like, so you've called me, not because you wanted to.
Speaker 2: Talk to you?
Speaker 3: You hate kids today?
Speaker 2: This would be your niece, so awkward.
Speaker 3: Let's come back to that on how many have you got?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 3: He's got three kids?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I know that I'm very far away from being our type of children nine nine four and no nine four and like six months to the auntie Macy Yeah, and then my sister.
Speaker 3: Do you like being an Auntie Macy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But like whatever, do they want to go to the basketball with Jason?
Speaker 3: So you're gonna baby sit them on Sunday?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All three?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are you going to do with them?
Speaker 1: Fuck knows? What are you supposed to? I can't even talk to you, ribs. I could. The problem is I was the youngest child of the family, so like, I didn't have any practice with children younger than me.
Speaker 3: Okay, so when I'm ten four and what six months? What show would you put? Oh, you can't be in charge of a six month old baby. Oh they're the easiest. No, but not for Mace. No way, I find that one so easy. Don't breastfeeding you got months old?
Speaker 2: Easy? Yeah? They sleep, ya, hold them.
Speaker 3: You change them. How was yesterday jiggle her meeting CC? How to go?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 7: I think it was fun. It was just shoved a baby in front of her face and told my wife that she hates children.
Speaker 3: And I didn't tell your wife came.
Speaker 1: I was like, Hi, Macey, this is so fucking awkward. Ah, No, it was fine.
Speaker 3: They didn't saying fun of the child.
Speaker 1: No, but I like grabbed a hand.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, grabbed her hand.
Speaker 7: Yeah, anyway, it was fine.
Speaker 3: And what do you do?
Speaker 1: Shake the baby?
Speaker 3: You shouldn't shake the baby to kiss the baby. Don't kiss the baby, shake the hand, shake the hand, up the baby. I don't know. I just want to be on record. I don't think you should be looking after three kids on Sundays.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't look after three.
Speaker 3: Kids Lauren Macy's gonna baby set three kids on Sunday yours?
Speaker 1: No, not mine.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have thought her niece and nephews.
Speaker 1: No, not this Sunday. But in a few weeks. My niece today.
Speaker 3: Can do it. If I can do it, anyone can do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What show would you put on for it?
Speaker 2: Jay's Fitness Later in life? Mental health?
Speaker 3: When? What do you think is a perfect movie for the kids.
Speaker 1: I don't know the line easy track Tangled? I watched that the other day.
Speaker 3: Movie you watch it?
Speaker 7: The animated movie, Classic movie, Classic Field?
Speaker 3: Is that on Netflix? My kids love Saw.
Speaker 7: Saw is a great with the injections team watching.
Speaker 3: I never watched the I never watched the latest Saws.
Speaker 1: No ship. Do you know that Saw was made from two kids in year twelve?
Speaker 3: Yeah that was year twelve. No, they were older than that twelve. Yeah, I'm going to need a Google job on that. Can you check place? And it was made with all money like it was just it was just in the first Saw movie was great?
Speaker 1: It was and it was yeah years ago, we've all watched it.
Speaker 4: I didn't remember the.
Speaker 7: Ending thousand and four, well three originally written in two thousand and one. YEP released two thousand and three, then two thousand and four rewrite.
Speaker 4: So written written by a Melbourne boy.
Speaker 2: Lee wentel.
Speaker 4: But he was in year twelve.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 7: I also finishing film school Australian director James one an Australian rater. Lee One l wanted to write really the film school they finished on high school.
Speaker 3: I've always wanted to be a dead body in a movie. We went to Triple Mmy Brisbane and we gave away.
Speaker 2: We had a guest on Yeah.
Speaker 3: And a Triple Emmy Brisbane. We gave a float. You could win a float on rolling water routes. If you won, you were the dead body. They'd get out of the harbor. It's pretty good and that would be good tonight. The Triple m listeners on the Telly.
Speaker 6: Waters was such a good show.
Speaker 3: Great show, great show.
Speaker 5: J J La Guia get the diver's boat out, solid show sold I can't believe so.
Speaker 3: Much it happens on one half Gods, I just got to dug out.
Speaker 2: Best wishers.
Speaker 3: Clinton. He's going to taking everything when I'm just going to make myself a smoothie. Another he's a strange man, isn't He was back.
Speaker 4: On the shred.
Speaker 7: He's all weird again, taking his jels of my rig, and that's why he left.
Speaker 4: I don't think I think he's going to buy bicycle shorts.
Speaker 3: I think I would he liked those.
Speaker 7: But I know he liked those fucking bicycle shorts. He was very defensive of me.
Speaker 3: No, it's just he's gone back to the shred. I got my bike yesterday.
Speaker 4: Oh, you should get bicycle shorts.
Speaker 3: I don't need buck shorts my boat and I got sweeped up power one, so that goes if I'm on private property. He can get up to fifty k. Yeah, that's fast for a bike.
Speaker 1: That is fast for a bike.
Speaker 3: It's pretty good.
Speaker 6: Do you remember do you remember the tech over a piss Bradley Bacon?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I remember?
Speaker 6: How much were you there when he got his electric scooter. I think it might have been still working there on non compete Island and you were almost over here. He comes in one day and we're chatting and he is full of beans. He is over the moon excited, and I was like, what's got you in a good mood? And he goes, I was at the casino last night and he had a pretty good night and I think he won something like twenty K his words, and then I was like, oh, yeah, what are you going to spend it on? And he goes electric scooter. He comes in the next day, a couple of days later and he goes, I got my electric scooter nine K and it was and he brought it in because he used to ride it into work all the way. He's rided in from South Bank all the way to Richmond, and he'd like park it outside the little tech office in are.
Speaker 4: It was pretty good. I rode it around the office a few times.
Speaker 6: And then he got stolen a few weeks ago from the arn car park the undergrounds.
Speaker 4: That was his pride and joy.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure he had it locked up because he really took care of he already took me bought that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lou got it for me for my birthday.
Speaker 7: Well that seed is added.
Speaker 1: It's actually pretty bad. Actually, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And then do you know what I bought yesterday?
Speaker 4: Well, a basket?
Speaker 3: No no, no, I bought little handlebars that attached there so Archie can sit in front of me. Amazing and just told hold on and then Felix jumps on the back and we ride to the pub.
Speaker 1: Well, you're going to ride that for a month and then it's going to go into the garage.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, to the pub.
Speaker 4: It is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: It's pretty bad as fifty k.
Speaker 3: It was flying and you don't even have to peddle.
Speaker 6: Look at the big torch on the frontline.
Speaker 4: Shine you down.
Speaker 1: Hang on, just let's just back out. I think I have just had a light bulb moment. I think a light bulb moment. Did he say that Lou brought you that for your birthday?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And did you does all of a sudden drop a month ago that, oh I think I want this back blah blah blah blah blah, knowing that you had your birthday comeming up. I have you this plan this whole thing out so that now you can say that your wife brought you that, so that you don't look like an idiot for buying it.
Speaker 3: No, no, I didn't buy it.
Speaker 2: Brought it me.
Speaker 4: It was a full surprise, But you.
Speaker 1: Dropped it a month ago that you were keen to get a bike like that.
Speaker 3: I didn't tell her that. You tell the kids bullshit, I tell the kids.
Speaker 6: You are still to send her the podcast. You should have got the red frame.
Speaker 3: No. Another guy was saying, you know how many of their moving a day? And he said, on average four or five a day one week, they did thirty three in one day.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: But that's because all the Uber Eats delivery drivers are buying.
Speaker 2: They're not those things.
Speaker 3: They're not those they've got the shitty lot.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't be cold if they're right in one of those things.
Speaker 3: Try to bring it in for hunt.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: Yeah, have you corrected, You corrected the issue that you had with it?
Speaker 1: Screwed?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have. It's now, but it's now that one. Okay, my wife, my wife got me a cut you the f series we're talk about on the show tomorrow, But there was there was let's just say, may say to return it? What I had to return it? It's different to the one Lou got me. Okay, I returned the one Lou got me. Got that?
Speaker 4: So what accessories have you got?
Speaker 3: Nothing? It comes to me it's got the pigs. Yeah, so you can someone can stand on the back.
Speaker 4: Does it come with an up No?
Speaker 3: Oh doesn't need that. Just turn on go.
Speaker 1: I just got a really frustrating email. What's wrong don't you hate it and let you decline prizing because obviously the prizing sucks.
Speaker 3: And then they turn around what they said, Yeah, we we have a no nose on this show.
Speaker 1: Then they turn around and say, can you provide some rationale as to why you can't give these away?
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: It's also like, okay, let's just put yourself in. Would you call up for what you're offering me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Gotcha?
Speaker 4: Just just reply with that. Lets you do the trick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If I was a bitch, I would do that. But I'm a manager.
Speaker 3: She's going to put the spin on it. Unfortunately.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they sold out renumber one everybody.
Speaker 4: Sorry, not sorry, sorry about that. Give us a better price.
Speaker 3: I could change how we're looking for the grand final breakfast.
Speaker 1: I've got a meeting with him today.
Speaker 3: Nice. They're a good crew, legends. Are you sutting where we're going? Downstairs? Upstairs? I'm feeling upstairs.
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, upstairs as good. It's like a boardroom as well. As you get out of the lift, a little bodroom on you, right, which could be like the green room.
Speaker 1: I was there on Friday.
Speaker 3: Upstairs. Yeah, like you walk in the big bar on the left. So when you were there on Friday, can we say the location or not yet?
Speaker 1: If you want.
Speaker 3: Brewmanity in South Melbourne. Dave, Dave Neats.
Speaker 1: I didn't meet Dave. I was just there for actually being a customer.
Speaker 3: Dave and I hang out in the cool room. So it was a really really hot day wolf filming postcards. Bye for now, and we had to wait while the food was being cooked and I was overheating, and they were like jump in the jump in the cool room, and Nats goes, see, I'll take you the cool room. Dave takes me to the cool room and it's just Dave and I sitting in a cool room, former AFL legend and me. Do you imagine the chat?
Speaker 4: Do you feel pretty cool in the room?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I did? But I was like, how about that football.
Speaker 2: Mad poor.
Speaker 4: Toss me this year?
Speaker 1: And yeah, so this.
Speaker 3: Is a customer. So that's an open bar on a Friday afternoon.
Speaker 1: And that he had food there and I went there for lunch, what sit down meal? I got some bower buns buns.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the food there is.
Speaker 1: Unreal and I got a ginger beer.
Speaker 3: So can you just upstairs just opened like a pub now on a Friday. Yeah, yeah, it's great.
Speaker 6: So it is like an events space.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an event space.
Speaker 1: But well it was the first time I'd been there and they're down downstairs.
Speaker 3: Was busy. They had a function, right because the food comes out of the hotel kitchen. Oh, it's connected to the back of Bell's hotel.
Speaker 1: I personally think we go upstairs.
Speaker 6: I do have their own like pa and speakers and stuff and play and play.
Speaker 3: That's my rule.
Speaker 1: Any good time TV, considering you wanted the seating and all that, it's that's the way to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Are you just having chats today?
Speaker 7: Are you kind of checking both?
Speaker 3: Okay, checking you know, for staging. For me, for stage, I think it'd be cool to have recliners. If you want recliners, is our stage seating from now on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you actually want to come?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well the not coming, So.
Speaker 3: What do you think of, like lazy boy recliners on stage? Is our seating now?
Speaker 6: For a bees, It'll be difficult for the audience if they only see your feet because your head is being.
Speaker 3: Like a good movie yesterday, good movie.
Speaker 1: I'm going to the movies on Wednesday, movies.
Speaker 4: Movies are short these days.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got there a little bit late.
Speaker 7: It's did they transform?
Speaker 3: They did?
Speaker 4: Spoilers please sorry, no spoilers, please.
Speaker 3: Thank you. And then there was fifteen minutes to go and I'm like, mom, go to get us a Trump top.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 4: You were the only people there. They just put that special for you.
Speaker 3: The worst bit was Lauren was the only person in the cinema, but I didn't know that. So I'm walking around gold Class it pitched black, trying to find out. And then I just did.
Speaker 4: When I went to the last screen in.
Speaker 3: The laws, hey lost, Hey what I missing?
Speaker 4: When I went to the.
Speaker 6: Last one with her, it was early. We were there at like nine forty five, and she was starving because we came right.
Speaker 2: From the show.
Speaker 3: Now I've done this.
Speaker 4: We came right from the show and we got there.
Speaker 6: I went nobody else was going with her, and she was like, I'm starving. Can you just get me something? I was like, yeah, of course, of course.
Speaker 4: You started watching the movie.
Speaker 6: So I run out and nowhere in the cinema is open, none of the food stalls, one of the candy guys, and she was like, just whatever I'll have, I'll have chocolate, I love chips, I'll have sushi alive whatever. So I had to run out onto Chapel Street, then across the road to get like cheese, having cheese crossed on some coffees and then bring it back and walk it back into Gold class. And that was the usual screening.
Speaker 4: So there was other media heads.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, excuse me, well late, just need to get past.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In the last night, it was just Lauren May and the security.
Speaker 6: Gud good maybe great, maybe great security guard enjoy it?
Speaker 3: Security guard? Um, yeah, yeah, I was like, wake up, what you well? I mean he didn't need to see it.
Speaker 7: He was having then yeah, of course?
Speaker 3: Or was he maybe just had resting eyes And if I went to film the movie, he would have Yeah.
Speaker 6: Whatt a ship job? Those security guys you have to watch the crowd while they watched the.
Speaker 3: Movie so that you know how ships that have you seen that.
Speaker 4: No Barbie movie. I was like, you, guys, this ship's security.
Speaker 3: To wear night vision goggles and watch people watching the movie to make sure they're not filming any.
Speaker 4: Bit like advanced screenings or whatever.
Speaker 3: Because you know what, he would be the sort period be the sort that a fucking have a tripod under his and then set it up and then fucking stream.
Speaker 4: You'd have the new ray buns.
Speaker 3: With the face dot com to see the latest fucking.
Speaker 4: With the Facebook camera and the thing.
Speaker 7: I like all the different.
Speaker 3: Versions suicide best, but it'd just be spare batteries for your phone.
Speaker 6: I think I've watched your movie on our dodgy box at home. It's is the camera is like shaking the whole time. It's people heads, people speaking.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna get the phone shop downstairs. You reckon, they'll fix this.
Speaker 7: I reckon, they'll fix it.
Speaker 3: What's the warranty on an iPhone? The out?
Speaker 7: Have you got apple Care?
Speaker 2: No? Do you have Apple Care?
Speaker 3: Fucking cleanse It screams apple Care?
Speaker 7: How much apple Care?
Speaker 3: How much is that?
Speaker 2: I've got apple apple Care?
Speaker 3: How much is apple care?
Speaker 7: Fifteen dollars a month?
Speaker 5: It's not much, it's it all adds up, but all with your Apple Care, you get Apple the cloud, you get all sorts of.
Speaker 2: Bonuses, get the cloud. I pay for the cloud. Yeah, see that's the thing I'm paying. You get extras, optional extras. It's like health insurance.
Speaker 3: You know what. Fucking you would be the sword that would fucking piss away all your money on insurance. You'd been showed up to the so.
Speaker 2: Am I I claim a lot.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you'd be sitting there going my eyes feel good. I'm going to go down to opsm because I get two visits a month. You can see am using that down there.
Speaker 7: I'm getting your glasses every year from Ops.
Speaker 3: Then your path you wouldn't miss. Like I'm off the fucking end, Dodorif neck got one one massage.
Speaker 7: I've actually just used up my limit on massages, so.
Speaker 3: I would not have any idea what my benefits are on health insurance. I just don't want to share a room with bloody Steve if I have to get surgery.
Speaker 5: If you take that phone to the guy downstairs, see yea, and he replaces the screen, Apple won't touch it from here.
Speaker 7: That avoids the warranty.
Speaker 3: But what's the warranty now?
Speaker 2: They might replace the phone.
Speaker 7: What phone have you got?
Speaker 3: It's an iPhone?
Speaker 5: I would go to the Apple store first and look in with the Apple genius.
Speaker 3: Fucking don't even start making a reservation like the you know what, you're a shop mate, You're a phone shop?
Speaker 2: What chess? Making a point with the genius, and they might replace the phone.
Speaker 3: How do I know what my phone iswork?
Speaker 2: I've got to go to the nine network.
Speaker 7: Enjoy. I'm going tech support for that.
Speaker 3: Get them to bring back the balls. You're still the one.
Speaker 2: We've got the balls.
Speaker 3: No, but like the we catch the big balls and.
Speaker 2: I still haven't fun.
Speaker 3: Still the one?
Speaker 1: All right, let's wrap this up.
Speaker 7: Alright bye, I need you to do me a favorite jays. You need to also. I will do this off off the pot.
Speaker 3: I reckon.
Speaker 7: We might be able to replace your mammy or get your phone replace.
Speaker 3: Have a good day. Bye,