Speaker 1: It is Jason Lauren Clint's here and let's talk of the Pies from the Collingwood Football Club and also moonlighting Daniel's donuts.
Speaker 2: Jeremy Howe is in the house. Good morning morning.
Speaker 3: Is this what you've been doing while you've been injured? Just popping down and flipping some donuts with Daniel?
Speaker 4: Got to keep himself busy, so a lot better way than to a few donuts.
Speaker 2: This is great they're doing.
Speaker 1: They got AFL fans covered this September seving up delicious jam filled footy shaped donuts available in store and at seven eleven.
Speaker 5: I know they sent them for our respective clubs.
Speaker 2: The other day I did too.
Speaker 3: I don't think the Richmond ones got taken out of the stuff kitchen like cockcakes.
Speaker 2: I took mine into Channel nine. Yes, ones went pretty quick. I took mine into Channel nine and then I got a second delivery.
Speaker 5: Well done, Jeremy, How are you fantastic?
Speaker 4: I'm good. So I'm feeling very healthy. So the rehab process is going really well.
Speaker 5: How's the injury?
Speaker 3: Because when we saw you a few weeks ago, you were hoping that I mean, obviously you wanted the Pies to win, but having an extra week off this week helps.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they definitely helped me out in that space. So it was really good. Impressive performance by the lads.
Speaker 2: Had a cracker, It was.
Speaker 4: A good watch. I'm glad to see him get back to That's the kind of style that we kind of thought stacked up and it was nice to get that for the first final. And for me, yeah, it obviously buys me an extra an extra week to get myself right and ready and everything is on track so far, which I'm really pleased about. So I had a really good first fortnight.
Speaker 5: Where did you watch the game at home? Are you? Are you good? Are you a good? Arm chair?
Speaker 4: I generally start to start at the far left hand side of the couch, which is almost runs parallel to the TV, so it's a bit of a side watch, and then by the end of it, I've just managed to creep all the way down to the edge and I'm half hanging off the couch about a meter away from the TV.
Speaker 2: People in the house to talk to you or you like it? Just well?
Speaker 4: My wife is. She's an avid Collingwood fan and a footy fan, so she loves it. But as soon as she starts complaining whether it's umpires or something, and I've just got to tell her to be quiet, like I see it as well, but I can't. I'm not saying anything, so yeah, if I'm not, you don't.
Speaker 2: The Pies are September specialists. I mean, what is it about September? The pressure, It's just a completely different game. You clearly feel it being out.
Speaker 4: There, right, Yeah, I definitely think like it's you know, the home away season is so long and you get when you finally get there, it is. You're right, It's definitely a different game. It's a different feel of the pressure goes through the roof. Games can potentially look a little bit more messy, plenty of tackling going on, which I certainly don't put my hand up too often to do. But yeah, pretty much like the game that was against our late high turnover scoring is predominantly not massive.
Speaker 2: Yah.
Speaker 4: So we feel like our whole game plan and the way that we train and play is designed for the type of year and with any luck, how in regards to your injury, and I watched Unfiltered with Hamish mcgoughlin, which I thought was a fantastic watch, and congratulations on you being so open and so raw, it's an extraordinary interview. But given what you've been through, and I mean, this is an injury that will frustrate you but won't break you like that one almost did.
Speaker 2: Do you sort of mentally? Can you deal with these sort of setbacks a lot better now?
Speaker 4: Oh? For sure, I think, given given I've had some traumatic injuries in the past, I think when you have smaller ones, little irritable injuries, as frustrating as they can, but you find ways to be able to put a plan in front of end and then move on relatively and.
Speaker 2: You've got a perspective now, guess And I think, yeah.
Speaker 4: That perspective plays a massive role. And I feel like even since I've even since I've had kids, I've got priorities where i can be injured, but i still can't mope around and I'm just going to get on with it. And I feel like I've been well looked after the club. They put me in a really good place to be able to get after it.
Speaker 1: I feel like Collingwood have their head focused on September, while other clubs are in the news for different reasons.
Speaker 2: What's Zach merritt levin all sorts of roomors flying around this time of year, silly season for ten clubs or twelve clubs. Now he was there.
Speaker 5: He was sitting in the rest at the table next to us.
Speaker 2: Last night with people from Hawthorne, or.
Speaker 5: Had his binoculars out.
Speaker 1: What really you would have been with Tony Jones exclusive who's going to rock up?
Speaker 3: Hey, Jeremy, you guys have the weekend off this weekend, but then you will play the winner of the Q clash?
Speaker 5: What are you calling it? Clint?
Speaker 2: The Pineapple grapple?
Speaker 3: Clint used to me, because Clint thinks everyone's calling it that, and I keep saying.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You're the only one calling and no one.
Speaker 5: So far has agreed that they've heard about it.
Speaker 2: But if we sort of rebadge it, if we do it, everyone will follow you like it. It's good. Who would you prefer to be playing lines or sons? You know?
Speaker 4: Can't that because I actually it's one of those ones where I've got no idea who potentially is going to win. And it's funny enough. We've got a massive session tomorrow night down at Amy Park and we're literally preparing for both. So we've got match seem where you prepare for both games.
Speaker 2: Will you guys watch the game as a team.
Speaker 4: You definitely watched it in clusters, like we won't sit down as a whole collective and.
Speaker 5: Watch with daniel Stonnuts soon.
Speaker 4: Be good sharing a few of those, but yeah, there's no doubt everyone will be locking in and watching it.
Speaker 3: Because some players don't like watching other games. They don't, but you watch other games.
Speaker 4: I'm a bit of a footy fan, so I watched way too many than Krlia probably likes. But like someone like like Darcy Moore, huge respect for loving as a guy. But there's every chance he probably won't.
Speaker 2: Want Yeah, but that's that's whatever.
Speaker 4: Whatever's best prepared for him, and if he just keeps doing what he's doing will be fine.
Speaker 2: You love driving home listening to other shows. Me it's research. Yeah, you give us all the intel.
Speaker 3: About all the movers and shado You know me always got my finger.
Speaker 5: I mutch more football than I do listen to radio.
Speaker 2: You're a proud Tasmanian and you played under Bucks. Where where will he end up at the devils or at the demons?
Speaker 4: That's a good question. I'll still catch up with Bucks every now and then.
Speaker 5: What's the intel?
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't have a lock for you.
Speaker 2: If you had to put your money on a click King's birthday next year, will you be uh chazzy? Really she grabbed it.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that will go.
Speaker 2: But don't.
Speaker 4: I actually don't. I don't know, but I think the desire for him to get back in the ring. He's always been there. Yeah, it's just a matter of the opportunity. Is it now or is it in a couple of years?
Speaker 2: So when's sept to launch?
Speaker 5: Then they don't even have a stadium.
Speaker 3: Don't they have to build the stadium before they confirm the team's happening.
Speaker 5: No, no, they don't.
Speaker 2: As long as they've got confirmation at the stadium, we'll go ahead, which I think they've got now.
Speaker 3: But then where will they play?
Speaker 4: Or yeah, they're without a stadium in that first year.
Speaker 2: All right, change my bet. Jeremy how joining us on the air? Mate? Rest up this weekend?
Speaker 5: Do you think you would be back for the next game?
Speaker 4: That's my plan?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So all good luck. Everything's aligning so to be final special.
Speaker 5: Ten days to go.
Speaker 4: Thanks Clint, you are thank you.
Speaker 5: We hope to see.
Speaker 1: We got one to go and then and then the big one. Jeremy how Johny's on the air this morning. They rest up this week. Hope the body holds up.
Speaker 2: It's a training session. You stay clear of those Daniels donut. You've got a big game ahead.
Speaker 4: Lauren, wake up feeling good.
Speaker 5: Follow them on the socials.