Speaker 1: We got get you the morning every day, Adelaides.
Speaker 2: Job interviews can be tough, really tough, extremely confronting, like where do you put your hands? Do you make too much eye contact? What am I doing? I kiss you on the check or kiss you on the lips? Or kis you on the forehead? When we great? Where we do? No one's what do we do here?
Speaker 3: No one's kissing anyone?
Speaker 2: Whats your hand? No art? Nice to meet you? Can I kiss your hand?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then do you tip your hat?
Speaker 2: Do you do? I?
Speaker 4: Curtsey, you'd be so disgustingly awkward job because you're awkward in real life. Can you imagine even a job interview? How have you ever been gainfully employed by anyone?
Speaker 2: Well, I've had some stuff ups. Yeah, and I went it was it must have been like twenty twenty eleven at a rival radio station. Maybe I won't say it is, but rhymes with six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm familiar with their work.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Spent a bit of time only thirteen years mates.
Speaker 2: I did a job interview for a position on the street team. Oh yeh. I didn't get a call back, and I spoke to someone about it after and they said, we didn't like what you were wearing. They didn't like the vibe of you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you wear crocs and.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure crocs. Want to think back then, it's a long time ago your.
Speaker 4: Other staple, which is just a T shirt and a pair of flannel shorts.
Speaker 2: Yeah. God, anyway, not long after I had pretty much the same in of you at Nover for to become a castnov and now the super and overs and got the job. So we do like your vibe. Yeah, mister needs a shave and smells terrible.
Speaker 4: They're a little more conservative rout at the other place. I haven't known that you were going for a job there. I might have thrown your boat.
Speaker 2: You were working at the time, but I didn't know you. Ah metic couple of times, but you didn't remember me.
Speaker 3: Oh well, god, are you hardly very memorable?
Speaker 4: Let's be honest, and if you are memorable, it's for all the wrong reasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hey, if you are lining up to do a job interview at some stage this week, and perhaps you're a little bit nervous, here's a few things to look out for. This is the latest the secret water test in job interviews, and how can or break you're hiring chances go on. So it's when they pulled a jug of water with a cup out to see if anyone would drink it while being interviewed. It seems very trivial, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: Well, what's the litmus test behind that?
Speaker 2: So the thing is if you don't drink it and you don't use it, it's a sign of I'm not confident enough to go down that spot.
Speaker 3: Yeah. See that's what If I was nervous and my hand.
Speaker 2: Was shaved, I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't touch it. But the other thing is if you do take a drink and obviously you guzzle it, it means you're super nervous and you're a little bit ratchety.
Speaker 4: Or maybe you're dehydrated because you were hammered the night before.
Speaker 2: That's the test a bit of a dead giveaway, and a lot of people when this came out online were saying things like, well, would i'd be nervous about if I was a lady, if I had lipstick on. I don't want to put lipstick on the cup, true, because that's embarrassing. And then this is probably linked as well to the coffee cup tests, which we've spoken about before, and that is used by managers. They would offer applicants a cup of coffee in the office kitchen before sitting down with the interview, so after they were if the prospective eployee did not offer to return their used cup to the kitchen, they were unlikely to be high. Yeah that did you just get up and walk off? It makes It's a good point.
Speaker 3: It's a real test.
Speaker 4: It's like you do you have personal hygiene firstly and secondly do you care about other people? Then have to come and clean up your mess.
Speaker 2: There's another example of at a particular restaurant where they would take someone through the kitchen before getting to the interview room, and they would place a broom in the way through the kitchen, and if the person just walked around it or stepped over it without actually picking it up and putting it where it's supposed to be where it's safe, that was a test. Yeah, little tests, stress.
Speaker 3: Stop messing with our minds. Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Let's do this. Did you ever did you ever butcher a job interview? Did you absolutely make a mess of it? What cost you the job? What did you do?
Speaker 2: Okay, here's one produce, Molly, you've been in the situation to your job interview.
Speaker 5: I was interviewing to be part of a show and it was a kid's theater company and they travel around to primary schools doing this little educational skin fund so good.
Speaker 6: I slipped fell and said the.
Speaker 3: Effort in front of children, or just in front of the people.
Speaker 5: Just in front of the panel. But I'm imagining they're thinking, we can't really hid.
Speaker 2: Her kids, adults and f bombs.
Speaker 3: Don't what a filthy mouth little acrobat she is. You know, no way we're hiring her.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten, let's do this. What cost you the job? Maybe it was during the actual job interview. Maybe it was your first day as well. Yeah, and you exposed yourself in some sort of way. I'll physically exposed yourself, maybe just exposed. How week you were at that job? Yep, there's a lot out there. First couple of days as well. Can be very very confronting us producing Molly about that as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, we need at prime minister on hold.
Speaker 5: No, my first actual day here at Nova, I got taken around to meet everyone, everyone upstairs, all the big bosses, and I didn't realize I had tomato sauce.
Speaker 6: All the way down my linen shirt.
Speaker 3: We noticed, We just didn't tell you.
Speaker 2: We thought it was part of the print. Very funky shirt and good.
Speaker 3: Morning, good morning, how are you today? We're so good? But what did happen? What happened to you?
Speaker 7: I declared I was a communist interview.
Speaker 2: Interesting approach, And how did that go down with your perspective? Boss?
Speaker 7: Well, you know, I kind of wondered why afterwards I didn't get the job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can you give me context this for us? Like how did it even come up? Yeah?
Speaker 7: So I was working for a multinational company at the time, and I was going for an internal promotion. So I had like a standard set of questions at the end of the interview, you know, to make sure that you couldn't be affiliated or involved with any political party that could impact on the legalities of your business. So, you know, the interview was going well. I was feeling confident, and so when they asked that question, I thought I'd be and it's Clara the Communist.
Speaker 3: And I've got to sing you here, I've They're gonna love this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly right, and not surprisingly you got overlooked in Yes, yeah.
Speaker 7: And I said, do you want any feedback? And I went, no, you kind of I think I might have known where I went wrong.
Speaker 4: We are talking about basically all tests at job interviews this morning. So employers or potential employers are doing little things just to test your aptitude or your moral compass. So they'll do things like water in front of you. If you guzzle, it means you're anxious and you're skittish. If you don't drink it, then they're suggesting that what are they saying?
Speaker 2: Perhaps there's a lack of confidence and you're not owning the room as much as you Sure, it's like it's hard, though, is it? Oh you're too under confident, You're too overconfident? Like can I just be confident? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like I don't want to be overwhelmed or underwhelmed? Can I just be whelmed? Does that mean girls?
Speaker 4: By the way, I think so. So we're taking you calls this morning, thirteen twenty four ten. What cost you the job? At an interview? Step from Newton? Good morning, Good morning, Step.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 8: So a few years ago, I was trying to move to Adelaide from my hometown and I put so much pressure on myself for this interview because I'd been trying for a little while, and during the interview, I was obviously nervous and sweating quite a lot. I kept wiping it from my upper lip. And then at the end they asked me if I had any questions for them, and it just kind of came out and I said I was told I should prepare some questions, but I didn't, and then we all just kind of sat there awkwardly in silence and wrapped it up. But thankfully my references actually came through and I did get the job in the end.
Speaker 2: So happy ending. That's a funny one because they're like, oh, that's a little bit funny, but also concerning yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I was so hoping when they said you do you have any questions that you were going to say yes, can you see the sweat on my top.
Speaker 8: Leader, I was too nervous to say that.
Speaker 4: Well, congratulations she got the job, So all swell that ends well on that one. Travis from the City, Good morning morning. Okay, what happened?
Speaker 9: So it's not actually myself, it's actually my partner, my wife. Yeah, she went in for an interview for a HR position because she's got to be a HR and account so she wanted to move from accounts to HR. And in the conversations they were having, they sort of said, oh, you know, it can be a bit upfront and confrontation and that kind of stuff in some cases with the employees and that. And at the end of the like wrapping up the conversation that you know, what's your weaknesses, you know, those kind of questions and that, and and she said, I don't like confrontation.
Speaker 2: So this is the most confrontational job available. What are your weaknesses are confronts?
Speaker 3: And I'm presuming she didn't get it.
Speaker 9: No, yeah, hell no, you can't get a callback.
Speaker 2: No surprise, that's good. How confronting.
Speaker 3: It's like, do you want to be a pilot? No, I've got a fear of height.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I hate flying the worse than ever. Can I have the job still?
Speaker 4: Morning?
Speaker 5: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how all content, graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it is easily offended.
Speaker 3: Well, you're about to find out just how easily.
Speaker 2: Your father he's on your money.
Speaker 5: Jody and hazy, it's sixty nothing.
Speaker 2: So this is a phase where we can probably be a little bit looser, a little bit more blue, a little bit more risque. Is before we straighten up up at seven o'clock. We've got a brand new producer. Her name is Molly spot On, and right from the start she's been like, hey, naughty, six point forty, give me a crack yep, I can beat myself. Yeah, I think I can really shine in this spot.
Speaker 4: I have got some things to say, And so here we go, six forty Wednesday, twenty sixth of February.
Speaker 3: What she got about your name?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Well, if I ever looked tired, it's because of my neighbor, who has to be maybe the most sexually active man in South Australia.
Speaker 2: Well good on him, I guess, Okay, as long as he's doing it safely.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, we hope.
Speaker 5: We don't know a lot about the guy, right, but we also know way too much about him. Okay, don't know his name, don't know his story, have maybe said hello once in a year.
Speaker 3: What does he look like? Does he look sort of normal? Good looking?
Speaker 10: Normal?
Speaker 3: He's a dad?
Speaker 10: Oh oh oh oh, okay, he notoriously keeps us up with his antics.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, so you can hear what's going on every are you guys? So are you part of an apartment complex or something?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So we live in a block of units and the walls they're thin.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know he first moved in and we thought, okay, cool new neighbor.
Speaker 3: That should be a single dad. Yeah, just living the quiet life.
Speaker 6: Yep, okay, I reckon.
Speaker 5: It was the first day he woke us up. I think one am with the loudest you can say.
Speaker 2: Sex. Ever, Well, first of all, it's too late, by the way, it's far too late.
Speaker 4: I mean, god, don't you have to get up in the morning. Okay, I don't want to drill down too much.
Speaker 3: But do you hear more so him or her?
Speaker 6: It's it's her.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it happens.
Speaker 6: More than once.
Speaker 10: So will happen at one, then it will happen again at three, Then it will happen again at five.
Speaker 2: You talk in one night you want to sit yes, mate, are you kidding?
Speaker 5: And it goes forever, and it's not loud for you know, a certain part of the activity. The whole time, it's it's he has to have the most impressive nudes.
Speaker 6: Also, I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is crazy because you know enough about us, Molly to that JODI's only had sex four times, and I've had sex three times, three kid, and he's not three or four times in one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's sure as hell.
Speaker 4: Didn't go one, at three, at five and at seven again, for goodness.
Speaker 6: He's not like twenty three. Oh, I don't know, maybe late thirties.
Speaker 2: When was the last time it happened?
Speaker 6: Yesterday?
Speaker 3: It's very busy.
Speaker 2: Did you know it's the same partner every time?
Speaker 6: Or it's definitely a different partner.
Speaker 3: How can you tell from the vocal range?
Speaker 5: So the first the first partner was particularly shrill.
Speaker 6: She had a good time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, lately it's dropped off a little. If you want to know anything about it, we can tell you. We almost feel like we need to leave our own bed because it feels like we're a part of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a bit awkward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe that's a solution.
Speaker 2: Mall. So you can't enjoy them, it's good to get some feedback, particularly if it's for new listeners, maybe even if it's family members. And in an interesting space right now with a new producer. Her name is Molly.
Speaker 4: Producing Molly when we just heard from her in The Naughty at six forty, just discussing at length.
Speaker 3: I'm oh my god. She wouldn't shut up about it.
Speaker 2: To summarize it in two words, you'd probably say something like, oh boy, oh boy.
Speaker 4: So her neighbors are very active, let's put it that way, and are very loud in those activities. And you did say to us before we went to edge, can you guys just be careful because my nana listens now, and your nana Margaret has just text you and said what she.
Speaker 6: Said, Molly. You know I'm listening, Nana. Nana. My brother texts as well. I didn't know he listened. Oh he said that was funny.
Speaker 7: That was it?
Speaker 3: Not even like a laughing emoji nothing.
Speaker 6: He said, my least favorite story of yours, but fun live.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go, Nana Margaret. Look, I think we're peeling back the layers for producing Molly, and yeah, boy oh boy, we're finding some stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, you do a bit of gear before the show starts at six o'clock, at five point thirty, and you.
Speaker 3: Said that your nana Margaret gets up but five thirty and listens to you.
Speaker 5: Years if I was taking the bins out. My parents would stand on the curb and watch and you're just supporting.
Speaker 2: Look at her bin technique.
Speaker 1: You need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what news today to know this is what you need to know. What you need to know With Jody and had politicians and accountability when it comes to expenses.
Speaker 4: Well, thank goodness for the Freedom of Information Act. Because a group of top SA government executives have taken an afternoon off to do.
Speaker 2: What protel no go on a helicopter ride over the Brasser, She's go to the cube. We're also do in South Astrala. That's really cool and iconic.
Speaker 3: Will you go on to to our cuddlefish swim in a boat trip?
Speaker 2: Oh? Of course that was going to be my next guest, of course.
Speaker 4: So eleven government executives along with three senior staff members were sent on the two night trip that has been labeled as an example of taxpayer dollars being squandered.
Speaker 2: Do you know what the cuttlefish they need attention, They need attention. They're not going to see themselves, all right, And if we don't keep on paying attention to these beautiful little cuttlefish. Then what happens? They might go somewhere else?
Speaker 4: May I ask a question? You're a custle fish swimmer from way back when. Actually, okay, so you've been talk us through the attraction.
Speaker 11: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: Do you know what? I want to smash the politicians for this. I've done it. We did it as part of SA weekend and it's a little spot in whale, which is it's actually quite interesting. I don't want to bore you Joe's but it's like the perfect environment of cuddlefish. That's why they're there, very very iconic. They're amazing cret.
Speaker 3: What makes them the cuttlefish amazing?
Speaker 2: If they're not aliens, then I don't know what it is. They're freaky little things and they go all different colors and they're aggressively tame. It doesn't make sense that they're aggressive in tame anyway, let's move past that. But you can swim like literally right up next to them because we're filming them and they get up right in their face and they were like, hey, hey, what's going on? You've seen it?
Speaker 6: I haven't. But do they light up?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He just said that they go different colors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, luminous. Yeah, so I think they can actually glow in the dark and all sorts of things. I'm telling you, they're aliens. And the only time that they will sort of veer off is when you try and touch them. Tried to touch them?
Speaker 11: You did?
Speaker 6: You did?
Speaker 2: What about as well? They're so they're so tame, they're actually they're idiots. Let's be honest, because creatures shouldn't be this tame. And just before we started filming and they said, you're gotta be careful. Get timing is everything. The cudfish were there being like, hey, what's going on. We're just relaxing. We're just relaxing, and then a pot of dolphins came through, like three of them and just went jump jump jump jomp and deleted it about five of them, and the other guys are like, whoa bro, what does that happen? There's billy I said, you've got to be careful because the dolphins will just when they feel a little bit hungry, it comes through and clean them up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, So what started out as a really beautiful story about illuminating cuddlefish just ended in absolute carnage.
Speaker 2: Thanks for that, Hazy thirteen twenty fourteen. Are you a cutterfish? And have you been have you lost the mate to adolphins?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: So not so long ago.
Speaker 4: You were pretty vulnerable with all of us, and you just spoke about how you're a bit concerned with your relationship with alcohol. Not so much during the week, but Friday nights, maybe Saturday nights, you were hitting it a little bit too hard. And well done to you, because there was a really big reaction from everyone who was listening. We had lots of calls, lots of text as well of people who can basically understand exactly what you're going through. And we have one call from anonymous who really touched us.
Speaker 3: All have a listen.
Speaker 11: So he's been over for over a year now. He was a heavy drinker and I always did think that it was an issue and my.
Speaker 12: History always had drinking in the family.
Speaker 13: Fell out the tree and kind of realized that needed to make cake.
Speaker 11: And not only has it been.
Speaker 12: Great for his health, but obviously relationship ships.
Speaker 11: Around him and just through to me. I'm so proud of him and it's changed our relationship.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you what it's felt like to have your husband back?
Speaker 6: Amazing?
Speaker 1: I've got my best friends back.
Speaker 11: I didn't realize how much it was impacts me, but yeah, it's so good to see the best.
Speaker 7: Version of him.
Speaker 2: I've had some great calls, and that call from an anonymous listener it hit me. And I've spoken to some mates since then who have said, yeah, but I felt like I was in the same situation. So it's definitely an adjustable lifestyle piece that we can do. And also I've spoken to this I want to say her name, but I can't. Yeah, she's anonymous, but yeah, we shared a phone call. We've shared some text as well, and you see, this is absolutely faast.
Speaker 4: I don't mean to blow smoke up with you, but this is you are such a nice person. You were like, I really want to speak to that lady, and so you went out of your way during the day to give her a phone call and you guys chatter forrages you.
Speaker 2: Yes, so she feels right now and we've got to text out. She feels like a bit of a life coach. It's absolutely fantastic and Lord knows you need it. But quite seriously, so I called it a lifestyle adjustment. And that was on a bad Friday night for no particular reason. I could sort of pour seven to ten beers on the couch and at Saturday night maybe six beers, and maybe five or six beers on a Sunday night as well, for no real reason, not getting drunk, but just I don't know, because it's so disciplined during the week. So I started the week before and then so it's been officially probably two weeks. And I had two beers on Friday night, I had two beers on Sunday night, and I think I had a beer on Sunday night. Yeah, And I've got it to just changed everything. What about heading into a Monday full of energy? What's that like? What about getting up on Saturday morning at five o'clock and going for a run in the morning instead of sluggishly getting out of bed at seven o'clock and not wanting to do anything. And the big one for me right now. And I had this chat with my wife last night, and I'm not sure if she'd be comfortable saying this, I say it anyway. We started speaking about it and she said, she said, how good hand relationship been in the last couple of weeks, which is really really important. I said, do you want to come on radio tomorrow? And talk about it. She said, Nope. If you hear my wife on radio, it means I've really pushed and prodator. Yea, but yeah, it's good. It's we're two weeks in, but it's certainly not missing no what I was doing on a Friday night, that's for sure. And just I'd call it aimlessly drinking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And do you feel like it's sustainable for you now that you've had a taste of what sort of we's not sobriety, but it's like a much cleaner.
Speaker 3: Version of yourself. Do you think you'd be able to continue it on?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think for me it was one beer always leads the m do you know what else it leads to? Like it's after four or five beers. You know, I will get that pack of chips. I'll do this and then for a lot of people, I'm not, but I know a lot of people go, well, I will have a cigarette. Yeah, I will do this, and then maybe after I might have a have a glass of wine. I'll open that bottle half class of wine, two or three classes. Lady, You're like, a what is going on? And I've got that personality where in a bit of a bit of a yolo personality you might call it. So if I can do this, then I'm telling you right now, if you're thinking about trying to adjust your lifestyle on this space, you can do it. It's very, very doable. And yeah, right now two weeks in, I don't think I haven't felt this good for a long long time. I mean, if I can do it, then you can do it. You never know.
Speaker 10: And czys favorite way to wake up, you know's birthday, bad day?
Speaker 2: Just round the corner, Jakes, the thousand bucks, the second and storm of this morning, the nine o'clog version up for grabs just for having a birthday. Probably a bit of a concerning time for the audience at the moments with the daughter's coming through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are a lot of them, Like we've got a lot of girls everywhere in our family.
Speaker 2: But wow, daughter factory.
Speaker 4: I would quite like to talk about this on thirteen, twenty fourteen. What happened when you kid's got their hands on your phone? And I will explain this because you know, there's a long esteemed history of my.
Speaker 3: Girls getting their.
Speaker 4: Hands in particular on their dad's phone because they're not allowed to have Instagram. So the eleven year old who's big dance are heavy heavy, heavy into dance, so she follows all these different other little dances of her same age. And then there was a period where she was commenting on all their photos. But of course it comes up Gregotty, right, so she's just downright weird. So it's just like things like looking beautiful with a big love heart, nice moves, so it looks creepy as hell.
Speaker 2: It's come from the heart. Just come from a good place, come from her.
Speaker 3: Let's come from the eleven year old obviously commenting on her.
Speaker 2: Friends, but visually when it's coming from a man who's the dad in his forties, yes, not a good.
Speaker 3: L exactly right. So we've had a new incident in the Addy household.
Speaker 4: And I picked up my phone yesterday morning and I was like, fat so it had been posted on Greg's Instagram and it was just it was a selfie of the five year old and she's got her tongue out, so she's doing this and then she's doing that. She's doing like the peace sign in front of her eyes, and I just thought there was no caption, there was no context, there was nothing.
Speaker 3: I was like, what is he doing? Unbeknownst to me, he's sitting there.
Speaker 4: He picks up his phone and he's getting like all these likes and all these messages about said photo, and he's like, what the hell's gone on?
Speaker 3: She has posted her first selfie at five on your dad's Instagram.
Speaker 4: And it begins, and so it begins thirteen to twenty four ten, let's do this please, What happened when your kids got their hands on your phone?
Speaker 2: One hundred percent? They would people who saw that post come up and be like, what.
Speaker 3: His Instagram is a disgrace at this point? What is he doing? Is someone controlling it?
Speaker 2: Thirteen and twenty fourteen? What happened when your kid got their hands on your phone? Joe's your five year old? Boy? Heh boy, she's been busy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: We've had a long, proud history of our kids accessing our Instagram and our social media. And on this occasion, my five year old has somehow worked out how to post a story on Instagram.
Speaker 3: She's just wiped up her first selfie, you know, dung out things like that in a peaceaign, like, hey.
Speaker 2: Have radical what a rebel?
Speaker 3: Hey guys, Hey guys, what's happening? Subscribe?
Speaker 2: Like and subscribe. Yeah, don't get me started with the like and subscribe. It's a thing.
Speaker 4: It's such a thing, isn't it too much YouTube for our kids? So we're asking the question on thirteen twenty four to ten, what happened when your kids got their hand on your phone?
Speaker 3: Tana from Ronella good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 12: I'm happy to share with you my most embarrassing actually probably my.
Speaker 13: Most sot right up there.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so my daughter took a photo while I was breastfeeding. You know, she thought it was beautiful. I was trying to encourage a natural you know, living my best life. She took a photo of my breath and then accidentally uploaded it to my face.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, perfect. All that's good. And your friends are like, wow, Tanna's very open in this situation. Good on her.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they assumed I was progressive and I got some love for that, which is nice. And they're like, I'm your nipples out, but you know, whatever for you, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, that's cool.
Speaker 8: I didn't mean that.
Speaker 12: And then you know, some of my in laws are like, hey, what's that?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, whoa.
Speaker 2: Three then all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: No one said that, No particularly not her in laws.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't, but they thought that she was going down that path.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks so much, Tanna.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Vanessa from Elizabeth eas Good morning, Vanessa.
Speaker 3: You're there, Vanessa Yellow Vanessa. Yeah, all right, let's come back to Vanessa.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's okay, we're wearing Oh, that's right, free the nipple. Give us a goal, Fur twenty four ten. Like your child, it's gone through a very interesting stage of her life. It's different from when we were fifty five year olds.
Speaker 3: Now chokes certainly.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've got cameras to deal with, you've got social media, I've got all sorts of things. And now she's just experienced her first taste of uploading something in social media and getting likes and clout, as they say, yeah, and the.
Speaker 3: Cool thing is the Skuy's the limit now right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 4: Now that she knows how to do it, who knows what else she might post on our Instagram.
Speaker 2: Maybe Dad enjoyed the clout as well, perhaps notifications all the likes.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know, missus Adelaide's favorite Wait to awaken one.
Speaker 2: Night thirteen twenty four to ten. We're doing this. What happened when your kid got their hands on your phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can be brought with danger.
Speaker 4: I was just saying that to my five year old learn how to upload photos to Instagram. So on her dad's Instagram page uploaded her first selfie.
Speaker 3: Well done, but it's so good.
Speaker 2: So extremely dangerous, but well done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well done. At least it wasn't a part of me doing something inappropriate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we found out before when Tanna called through and her youngster stupload a little photo of her breastfeeding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why not, let's got to leave from Ronelle Good morning.
Speaker 1: Late, good morning.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: My daughter changed setting in my phone somehow, so every time I typed Lowell in text messages, it changed it to Willie Bump. And then I had texted my buff and I had to ask a friend. Then she said, do you think maybe your daughter's done something? And I didn't because she was only about eleven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, so I didn't know.
Speaker 1: It was doing my head and I didn't know.
Speaker 3: How do you even do that?
Speaker 10: Lee?
Speaker 3: Do you know how do you change it?
Speaker 1: I can't remember. It's something to do with some pre editive whatever it is, text or something, And you didn't know until after you'd sent it.
Speaker 3: In front of you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, that's amazing, that's incredible.
Speaker 3: Thankfully, let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's try Vanessa from Elizabeth Ease who accidentally muted herself before you unmuted yourself, and I'm.
Speaker 11: Going to go, hello, how are you?
Speaker 3: God hasn't done it again?
Speaker 2: Vanessa?
Speaker 3: There, I am here, How are you all right?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, what happened when your kids got their hand on the phone, because right now I feel like you should hand your phone.
Speaker 7: I know I'm doing.
Speaker 13: School run and everything. But anyway, my grandson was four or five years old. His name is Nate.
Speaker 1: He is about eight now.
Speaker 13: But then he got my phone. It took her photo of his you know what. And then so most of my friends on snapchat.
Speaker 8: He did that.
Speaker 2: It's as bad as he gets.
Speaker 13: I can't wait for him to hear this, and he's going to be so embarrassed.
Speaker 2: It's so many questions, yes, like jeez, what was what was that? How alarming was the response?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 2: Well, people straight away call and going you need to saw something out here.
Speaker 7: I know because he sort of did it just over his pants.
Speaker 13: So it's like all by start. So I had a few friends just like they know what he's like. How my grandsons walk around with their pants up all the time, so they weren't actually that surprised, to be honest, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, thank you so much. I don't think we can out shock with ash, can we.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have thought that.
Speaker 3: Unless we want to go to Monique from haleck Cove. Hey, Monique, Hey, hey, go on, good good. What happened?
Speaker 11: Well, my three year old at the time, I had just given birth to my daughter and we were in the hospital having a nice you know, meet the new family member. The moment, I had my legs and the stirrups and my daughter took a photo of my husband holding his newborn and I was in the background with my legs and stirrups and the doctor's arm in the air with just pitch in his hands.
Speaker 2: Look, obviously I don't know what that's like, but I would feel like that could be possibly the most vulnerable that a female could be in their life.
Speaker 4: In their whole entire existence, because I've witnessed it three times, and yes, quite the I mean, I'm not sure about humanique, but I don't want that image on the internet.
Speaker 3: I just I'm not sure.
Speaker 11: No, I got a few responses that weren't congratulations. They were more like, oh, did you need s pictures?
Speaker 2: Feedback?
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: It's a different time. Chacked twenty twenty five. Everyone's very open about what they're doing.
Speaker 3: Commiserations one of the other
Speaker 2: Uploaded to social media.