Speaker 1: This is the Christy Swan show. Let's do this.
Speaker 2: Nine Now is your world of free entertainment with your favorite shows, exclusive series, live years more, stream free now Christy's couch with nine Now leg.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you nine Now is a great app? Do you remember when never apps first started, when streaming was new, All the apps used to stop and start and carry on. They are smooth now, seamless. My god, it's good. Hello Jenny from Chermside. Hi, I've spent many many an hour at term side because my honey Mary lived in Valentine Street just across the road. Beautiful, there you go now, Jenna, have you done your homework? My girl?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have homework.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love this. If I was to say to you, what does the character Indra say before the episode of a return of What's it called? At one hundred finishes? What would you.
Speaker 3: Say, s guy, crew have betrayed us all?
Speaker 1: And I would say to you, my friend, you have won a thousand dollars thanks to nine Now.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: That is the best homework.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I love accent.
Speaker 1: Where are you from, Jenna?
Speaker 3: Oh I'm from Sydney, but I grew up watching the Simpsons, So I have an accent. Wait wait wait, wait, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, No, this is a thing. My son is the same. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, If I had a dollar for every time someone asked where I was from, I wouldn't need the thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I my son is the same. He even says Tomato everything.
Speaker 3: Where has he learned that the Simpsons?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was just a neglectful mother.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 1: It is a thing. It is a thing. And that's the first time I've ever heard anyone else who has that problem.
Speaker 4: Oh, we need to talk to tom Please keep Jenny's number. I'd like to talk about that further tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is so interesting. All right, let's move on to Clicky Katy Perry has has made a sweeping statement. Doesn't she know that we don't do that on a.
Speaker 3: Tuesday, only on Thursday's babe.
Speaker 1: She's posted a picture. Oh no, no, no, not a picture of the film.
Speaker 3: She's tweeted.
Speaker 1: Sheers tweeted this very simple sentence. Who tweets anymore?
Speaker 3: What do we call it? Now? You've xed? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It does, doesn't it? The substance dash the best film this year? And someone take that on the surface as a statement that makes sense. Of course, she's speaking about the new Demi Moore Margaret Qualifilm. I can't wait to see it. My nephew took off straight after dinner on Sunday night to go and see it with his friends. Can't wait to see it.
Speaker 4: Apparently it's not for the fainthearted. It's pretty hectic. But I love hectic, oh same, and I love Demimore Madison.
Speaker 1: So do I have your birthday by the way.
Speaker 3: To move yesterday?
Speaker 1: But of course we like to find conflict where there is none, and we've decided. What Katie Perry is saying with this very simple, one dimensional statement for substance best film misses is she's saying that Wicked is not.
Speaker 4: Reit.
Speaker 3: She's saying I hate Ariana Grunde.
Speaker 1: That's what she's saying.
Speaker 3: That's what she's saying.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm seeing this Sunday night, I know, saying what are you wearing? Am I going to see you there?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I'm going are you gonna wear green and pink?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: So I have a green long sleeve that I will wear? Do you think I could get away with white jeans? I don't have pink pants or a.
Speaker 1: Long sleeve like are you going as the green wiggle?
Speaker 3: No, Like it's like a khaki green assembly label like.
Speaker 1: Long sleep car Ki it's green.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the only shade of green I have.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I may or may not see you because the person that I've invited to come with me, beautiful Jess, I said, this is a text message. I've got a free ticket to go and see Wicked. It's going to be amazing and it's close to home. Would you like to come with me? And then the might get out of jail free card is I also haven't left the house in a long time. So if you get it text message at about four pm saying I can't make it, is that okay? She's like, everything is all okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Suggest if you're listening, you will not be seeing Chrissy and you will not be seeing Wicked.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, the Chrissy Swan Show. We are not done just yet.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's clique fait chovl.
Speaker 1: Ron's at it again. Just she's making some powerful enemies. This time is Billboard magazine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like that's once you could maybe worn on site. Given it's about music and her industry.
Speaker 1: So they have their job is to keep us abreast of everything music right, particularly on socials. There's updates all the time, and they've posted an update news article saying Chavaron has split with her management team, the sources confirmed to Billboard. The news comes after the breakout star scored her first slate of Grammy nominations. More details at the linkoln bios seems pretty shape forward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, also not that scandalous, just some news.
Speaker 1: It's reporting the news. She says, you'll suck for this.
Speaker 3: Oh it's true.
Speaker 1: You all suck for this. Why Chapel Piggy battles'te.
Speaker 3: And just I just want to say to Chapel, care a little bit less, I think, so, just care a little bit less.
Speaker 4: Yeah, delete your social media apps, don't don't follow Billboard, don't look at like it does.
Speaker 1: Take a little a shift though, like you need to get in the practice of not being obsessed.
Speaker 3: I reckon it like flicks. I think it's for me.
Speaker 4: I mean, obviously I'm no one like Chapel Roane, but I remember even starting this show, I cared what people thought or if I saw a bad comment.
Speaker 3: It affect me I reckon. It took three months and now I could.
Speaker 1: Not care less. Yeah, well you can't. You can't because you can't change people's opinions. No, And Chapel just needs to understand that she's in two different worlds. The Chapel Roane that Billboard is speaking about looks like the Chapel roane that she looks at in the mirror, but it's it's different person. You've got to let that one go and do all that stuff, make the money and be the job, and then just concentrate on yourself at home and the real you good like It's like, you can't. She'll never get peace. No, if she tries to control that.
Speaker 3: It's so true.
Speaker 4: I wonder if there's like anyone in the industry, or if she confide in anyone about that.
Speaker 1: Well, didn't someone come up to her at a show, someone really Fergie or someone from Black Eyed Peas.
Speaker 4: Or someone like quiet It looked out for Kesher, Kesher, keshha, Yes, call Kesher next time you're losing your mind.
Speaker 1: Chapel rhyme. Now, my, you know I've got the pile of optimism, which is the stack of books next to my bed that I never get time to time to read. I now have a pile of optimism on my watch lists.
Speaker 3: Of course, the Martha.
Speaker 1: Stewart documentary on Netflix haven't seen.
Speaker 3: Apparently it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait.
Speaker 3: I need to watch that.
Speaker 1: Can you forced me to watch it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll text you on Friday night and be like, Okay, on Monday we are talking about this.
Speaker 3: You must watch it for work. It is a work commitment when though I don't know, surely not, every hour of your weekend is taken up. That is so grim.
Speaker 1: It is literally every minute. Anyway, The White Lotus season three is about to be added to my watch list of possibility and optimism. I loved the first two and I watched them every frame. But when the second season finished, I thought, am I out? Like Jennifer Coolidge is maybe dead? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Could you question whether you were dead or ali?
Speaker 1: Well, I check my pulse and I'm still here allegedly. But I just thought, am I gone from The White Lotus in the same way that Jennifer Coolidge is?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Because he is so good at creating this show and making you fall in love with the new characters.
Speaker 1: I do love that black woman who plays the therapist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she's back. I believe so.
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 4: There's a black pink, Yes, she is back. There's a black pink singer and at Lisa. And in the little teaser they've given us, they've given us six seconds.
Speaker 3: This is what we hear.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the White Lords in Thailand. Yes, in Thailand.
Speaker 3: I'm here for that.
Speaker 1: I hope they feature how to make a good pad tie. Also in that showcase was the Game of Thrown spin off A Night of the Seven Kingdoms, and that is another one that I'll never watch, but god, I'd love to a documentary about Pee Wee Herman your mate?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Why is he my mate?
Speaker 3: Because you do the Is that the guy you impersonate?
Speaker 1: I think so. I don't wait to hear who you think it is.
Speaker 3: We've got to go regularly him, Jola up next to him.
Speaker 1: I think you know I'm not impersonating him like alone in a cinema. Am I Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 2: For more comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 3: Do you