Speaker 1: The new Sound of Nova.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty Thrary, Ben, Liam and Bell from six AM.
Speaker 3: The a couple of Adelaide legends are joining us as a part of Nova's all new morning lineup.
Speaker 4: This is huge from seven Am to me, You're newest mates, introducing Jo.
Speaker 2: And Hey, my friend Ben, Liam and Bell from six Jody and Hazy from.
Speaker 1: Seven More fun, more laughs. It's the new sound of Nova and it.
Speaker 5: All starts now.
Speaker 6: Yes, Good Morning, Adelaide, Welcome at Tuesday.
Speaker 7: Good Morning.
Speaker 1: It's of January.
Speaker 8: I was just regaling the team here E p Sean and producers Zoey about an incident that happened on the street yesterday when you and I went to get.
Speaker 7: A coffee after the show.
Speaker 8: This this poor girl, and you know, when you trip in the street and it's mortifying, you look around quickly to see if anyone saw, and.
Speaker 1: You turn it into like a slight job like you meant to do it.
Speaker 8: So she's tripped and fallen over right in front of us, and instead of letting it go through to the keeper, what noise.
Speaker 7: Did you make?
Speaker 6: It's just the reaction Sam where you go, which I don't.
Speaker 1: Think it helped her confidence in this situation.
Speaker 8: No, no, because she was like fully dressed in a suit and the heels and the whole works.
Speaker 6: Anyway, however, yeah, going very well. Thanks, look back for another round this morning. So look, this is very much a football mentality here at ov Na when I would like to take it one day at a time. No, not look too far ahead and give full credit to the voice.
Speaker 7: And it's a marathon, not a sprint, of.
Speaker 1: Course it is.
Speaker 6: It has always been a marathon, not a sprint unless you're the corpse flower.
Speaker 7: Where it was a forty eight hour marathon, wasn't.
Speaker 1: It forty eight I would say it was a forty eight hour sprint.
Speaker 8: We were just curious as to why the people of Adelaide thought, you know what, we're going to line up for two hours and go and get a real good hard whiff of this flower.
Speaker 7: So we gave it a run yesterday run.
Speaker 1: We gave it a nice solid run.
Speaker 6: And look and report as well that that forty eight hour window was done where the corpse flower is really going hard on itself and just.
Speaker 1: Releasing everything it could.
Speaker 6: When we left yesterday it was pretty much done, and the corpse flower was smoking a cigarette. It was lying back smoking a cigarette.
Speaker 7: And it was texting the pollinator just going on mate, that was great.
Speaker 1: I'm done.
Speaker 6: I am done. Give me a five year spell. That's what it said.
Speaker 7: You've given it all I've got.
Speaker 1: I've given it all I've got.
Speaker 8: We're going to reveal just how bad that particular flower smelt, yes during this morning show.
Speaker 6: Yes, and we did put a video up as well on Instagram at No. Over nine one nine, so you can check that out. But look, if you've been down there and had a bit of a whiff and get involved with the show this morning.
Speaker 8: Sentence text though for double O nine nine nine one nine, in fact morning two, we are welcome to all of your feedback about how we're tracking. Yes, nice feedback. Obviously, don't call him and say we're crap. We won't take you call. We'll carefully vet you.
Speaker 1: Don't let the age for you.
Speaker 6: Joey's part of the new generation where they crave feedback, but it has to be positive and if there needs to be something negative then meets to be inside a compliment.
Speaker 1: Sandwich exactly right, thirteen twenty.
Speaker 6: Four to ten, Big Shadow as well to our good friends at what If Makeup for miss Holidays with what if dot Com for all kinds of places to stay on your next getaway. Just jump on what if app? What if it's Ozzie for travel? Speaking of traveling, jeez up next, sure that Harry's going to be.
Speaker 1: Traveling back to England anytime soon?
Speaker 7: Boy oh boy.
Speaker 8: Last night it was just bombshell After bombshell, Harry did a couple of tell all interviews. We're really going to drill down on what he had to say about the royal family.
Speaker 1: Next he had a bit to say top at thirty three.
Speaker 7: Feedback it wasn't positive. I'll give you the big.
Speaker 1: Tip strading hazey on over. Good morning.
Speaker 8: Hey, I'm about to reveal something about my house that shocks most people when I tell them. So, I live adjacent to a.
Speaker 7: Brothel.
Speaker 1: Oh moke, Do you live in fish Week in the act? You live?
Speaker 8: No, I live my suburbs quite like it's eastern suburbs. It's pretty nice next to a brothel thanks to a brothel. So effectively we share a lane. So if you open up my garage and you look across the lane way there is the car park to the place where a lot of men go to get a special massage.
Speaker 1: What sort of massage.
Speaker 7: It's just an extra friendly one.
Speaker 1: I've got a car that I can't quite get right. Could they get it right?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know if they studied remedial message at tape.
Speaker 1: I don't pick up clues. So maybe this is an offair chat so.
Speaker 7: You can get them to have a look at it.
Speaker 1: We're you looking for?
Speaker 6: Well, I've had this, Dicky calf six weeks now.
Speaker 1: I've tried everything.
Speaker 8: What can you do, ladies, We're going to do something that's going to make you feel real good.
Speaker 1: We're going to do so I'll be able to run from tomorrow. No.
Speaker 8: So anyway, the other night, it's midnight and I'm lying in bed and the girls finish their shift, and I think what they've done to reward themselves much like they reward their customers. They've had a few drinks to go, Hey, this is we're breaking up for Christmas.
Speaker 6: Their hands dirty, gonna reward yourself a couple of beverages, good stuff.
Speaker 1: Also, it's close to Christmas.
Speaker 8: Yes, so they've had a couple and they were standing at my front gate and I've woken up just to hear them cackling with laughter.
Speaker 7: Top of their lungs, just giving it the nah, you're the queen Na, you are no.
Speaker 8: Love yous, I love you like the bit of that sort of vibe. Sure, And this went on for about twenty minutes, and I was right, Oh, I was just like, I've had enough.
Speaker 7: So I get up out of bed and I.
Speaker 8: Grabbed the dog, the world's scariest to kavoodle, my little guard dog.
Speaker 3: Sit.
Speaker 1: See what we can do?
Speaker 6: Throw sit at them like throwing a badminton ball.
Speaker 7: So I walk out the front. The light comes on.
Speaker 8: They obviously see that I've walked out the front, and I thought, well, this will intimidate them, and this will scare them off and they'll leave me in peace.
Speaker 7: And you know what they did. They turn around, they go, ooh, are we going to be on the radio?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, tell you exactly who you were?
Speaker 1: So were you rattled at that point?
Speaker 8: Then I was like, oh no, now they know who I am and what I do and where I live. Christ I'm just going to take see the garden dog and go back inside.
Speaker 6: It could be much worse. It could have been much worse. Can you imagine how rattle would you be if.
Speaker 1: They said, Jody, I can't wait to hear you on radio. Also, when's Greg coming back?
Speaker 3: The dog speaking story this town has ever seen is Huge Juice.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, so Jody's Juice, which is just a collection of all the good bits of gossip that you need. There was something on the TV last night on Channel ten and Channel seven which really dominated the airwaves and did some circulation around social media.
Speaker 8: So Harry obviously is trying to flog off his new book called Spare Now. He went hard last night with a couple of really big interviews. I want to run you through the juicy bits from both of them. So this is the first part where he revealed that he only has cried once over his mother's death, and that was when her coffin was actually lowered into the ground and he wasn't allowed to cry in public. Can you remember those scenes the day after this twelve year old kid's mother died and they ushered him out to the public and said go and smile and take the flowers and place them at the memorial.
Speaker 7: Like, how you're twelve? Whoever made that decision ought to be short?
Speaker 1: Yes, it wasn't good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So this is the part where he was talking about how the fact that he couldn't cry over his mother's death.
Speaker 1: Did you cry? Never showed a single tear at that point. I was in shock.
Speaker 9: You know, you're twelve years old, sort of seven seven thirdy in the morning early, your father comes in, sits on your bed, puts his hand on your knee, and tells you there's been an accident.
Speaker 6: I've got to say I was watching as well, and I was watching with my wife, and we both got a little bit emotional because you start thinking about your kids and all sorts of things. It's yeah, there's some really really ripping moments last night.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and there's some real irony in that that he's talking about the fact that he couldn't cry because his mother died, and you start tearing up over his interview with your what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a few mixed messages in there, isn't it.
Speaker 8: He also said that he truly didn't believe even after after she died in the tunnel in Paris, after that horrific crash, he thought she wasn't actually dead.
Speaker 9: You didn't believe she was dead long for a long time. I just refused to accept that she was she was gone. Part of you know, she would never do this to us, but also part of maybe this is all part of a partner.
Speaker 2: I mean, you really believe that maybe she had just decided to disappear for a.
Speaker 9: Time for a time, and then that she would call us and we were going to join.
Speaker 1: Her actualmatic for a youngster.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's when they were talking as well about the conversation with the dad.
Speaker 7: Charles, the king of a was the King of England.
Speaker 6: I'm not up to date. My rows must be said. Thank you for saving me there.
Speaker 1: Just about playing.
Speaker 7: Look on your face there was extraordinary.
Speaker 1: Let's just let me straight back up.
Speaker 7: Quickly, Jody, who what's your name?
Speaker 8: England?
Speaker 6: The conversation that he had with the children about revealing what had happened harrowing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'll get to that in just a moment.
Speaker 8: But he also mentioned that he thought Camilla was extremely dangerous. He's really painted the picture of her as a step monster.
Speaker 1: You're route.
Speaker 2: I even wanted Camilla to be happy. Maybe she'd be less dangerous if she was happy. How was she dangerous because of the need for her to rehabilitate her image? That met her dangerous, that mede her.
Speaker 9: Dangerous because of the connections that she was forging within the British price, and there was open willingness on both sides to trade of information. And with a family built on hierarchy and with her on the way to being Queen Consort, there was going to be people or bodies left in the street because of that.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of new opinions would have been formed last night, so many different members of the royal family. There'd be some new opinions form now on Camilla.
Speaker 8: I think, I think so, and I think it's been a really long process for Camilla to win over the public. But it sounds like the way she's gone about it has been, according to Harry, has been fairly underhanded, hasn't it.
Speaker 7: What do you think of Camilla?
Speaker 6: Well, I said before, I'm not really a Royal family enthusiast, but I always thought that she was. She did a job, she looked nice. I don't know a hell of a lot about it.
Speaker 1: To be honest.
Speaker 7: Oh I'm discovering that during this segment. Don't worry about that.
Speaker 1: Then, how can you describe her personality?
Speaker 8: Well, no, she doesn't say anything, and that's the thing. But you couldn't describe the Queen's personality either.
Speaker 1: Well, very prim and proper, it must be said.
Speaker 8: I know, but she barely spoke other than you know, public addresses on special occasions.
Speaker 7: I couldn't tell you what the Queen was.
Speaker 8: Like except for I've watched The Crown, so I've got a fairly good impression from that, whether that's accurate or not.
Speaker 6: So I haven't watched the Crown, but my wife is Scottish really, so she has a like a giant enthusiasm for all this stuff because it's it's remindser of the Homeland.
Speaker 7: All right, that's very nice.
Speaker 8: But now, Harry also detailed the moment that Charles walked into his bedroom and spoke about the death.
Speaker 7: Have you got that there?
Speaker 8: Real?
Speaker 7: Blank?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you speak to your dad?
Speaker 9: We haven't spoken for quite a while, not listening.
Speaker 2: Can you see a day when you would return as a full time member of the royal family.
Speaker 1: I can't see that happening different little situations.
Speaker 7: You didn't have that there at all, did you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Three to or graph? It wasn't there. But that's okay.
Speaker 8: Can we get Hazy some sort of education on the royal family at some point?
Speaker 7: Please?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Well, I learned a lot last night, A hell of a lot last night. I don't think I'm the only bloke in this situation too. By the way, who doesn't know anything, feel free to text through and jump on board. I fought a double O nine nine, nine or nine. He's not quite the royal family enthusiast that you thought you were, or maybe that your partner is.
Speaker 7: Are you a man who doesn't know who the King of England?
Speaker 1: That was a slip of the tongue. That was a slick of the slip at the time. It is Prince. It's not prince anymore, it's King, yes, King Charles. Well there you go.
Speaker 6: It was hot yesterday, Joe. It's been a really nice day to go visit a corpse flower, must.
Speaker 7: Be said, certainly?
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 7: I thought, what do I want to do my day today?
Speaker 8: I want to spung my head into a flower and get a real whiff of what can only be described as a mixture of rotting flesh and dead rats.
Speaker 6: Yes, I mean if you had have a bit of a whiff, I get involved this morning, said it's a TEXTO for double Oh no, no, no, no, no, what does it smell like? Because it did get described to us just before in and as a dead animal? So people going really hard and saying it it smells like the flesh of a dead human. You're like, wow, that's very heavy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's pretty intense, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I'll take a dead rat. Thanks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But I mean I have to say, the cues what unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's such an iconic Adelaide thing that we queue up for things like this. It's some other things which you would think would attract the masses, don't.
Speaker 7: No, I know.
Speaker 8: And they were ripping the Pari double five out of us on the project last night, just saying what.
Speaker 7: Are these people in Adelaide doing to see a dead bloody will smell a dead corpse flower. I can't justify it. I can't defend it.
Speaker 6: And well done to the brave parents who took some kids. And we saw a lot of toddlers there as well yesterday waiting in.
Speaker 8: The line and we were saying, what a hard sell, hazy, what a real like? Okay, it's school holidays. I get it, parents, I get it. There's not a lot to do. It can be really hard to come up with creative different things every single day.
Speaker 7: But can you imagine waking up in the morning.
Speaker 8: I can't and saying to my children, guys, get around it.
Speaker 7: You know what we're gonna do.
Speaker 8: Get your hat, get your sun's screen on. We're going to line up for two hours, two hours, and we're going to go and smell a plant that smells like a rotting animal.
Speaker 6: Finally, I can go tell my mates at school that I smelt corpse that smelt like a dead rat.
Speaker 8: My kids would respond with something like this, Can we just go to the big wedge.
Speaker 7: Or time zone? Can we just go bowling? What are you on about, mum? I don't want to stand in the sun.
Speaker 1: For two hours the corpse.
Speaker 6: I actually texted in just before as well. I did four double oh nine one nine nine one nine as well.
Speaker 1: Because it's been big forty eight hours.
Speaker 7: It's been real solid.
Speaker 1: I see you're sitting back effectively icing his flower balls. It's been very big. Judge Jody, welcome me.
Speaker 8: So the fans of the weekend show, the Jody ought to show Judge Jody like hit segment was massive, So we thought we'd bring it over into Monday to Friday.
Speaker 7: What do you reckon?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I got a gig and so it should bunkers on the weekend.
Speaker 8: This is where you can contact us with your dilemma, something that's going on in your life, and Judge Jody, who runs this town, and make no mistake about it, will tell.
Speaker 7: You if it's right or wrong. It's happy with that.
Speaker 1: You're the voice of reason.
Speaker 7: Listen to this, Hi, Jody.
Speaker 8: My Auntie unfortunately passed away at the start of twenty twenty two. Last month, okay, last month, I realized I'm using her foxtail log in. My partner thinks I'm horrible for not canceling it, but Foxtel is expensive. I use it at least every couple of days, and I'm in the middle of.
Speaker 7: A fu sho.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm sorry, Auntie Joan, but White Lotus is.
Speaker 1: Really really good spot on.
Speaker 7: Am I horrible?
Speaker 8: Should I stop using her account? Or is it harmless to stay logged in? Thanks Catherine Seated.
Speaker 7: My first instinct for this.
Speaker 8: Is Foxtelle spent an inordinate amount of years ripping people off when there was no other competitor in the market. There was no stand there was no Ko, there was no Netflix. Foxtale went open market. We're going to charge you one hundred and ten bucks a month for the use of our services. You know, what I watched on Foxdeal two shows, Fox Footy and went Worth.
Speaker 7: And that was it. One hundred and ten dollars a month.
Speaker 8: And it was only when the competitors came into the market that they went, oh, okay.
Speaker 7: We'll reduce our rate to thirty eight dollars a month.
Speaker 6: There we go.
Speaker 7: There's a massive discount for you.
Speaker 1: Didn't Ko straighten them up on a sports front.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I remember what we called foxtale and said, hey, you know what, we just use it for the sport We're gonna get Ko and they had some lame response like, oh, it's only in you know, four D or whatever it is, the like you know, camera short.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it was so they go, oh, but you get this, this and this and this, And I was like, I have no interest in that whatsoever. You can sell it to me. And I'm like, oh, maybe I'll watched that, but you just don't know. I can get hooked on you on your shows.
Speaker 8: So aside from foxtel ripping people off, this is the moral dilemma that she's asking.
Speaker 7: Is it okay to use my dad Auntie's foxtel?
Speaker 6: Okay, from my point of view, what if you've got a full Foxtel subscription.
Speaker 1: But got just put it straight out there. If you're if you're.
Speaker 6: Watching blue movies in the spirit of your auntie whilst you know you're Auntie is watching down on you watching blue movies with her Foxtel subscription, that's not on. If it's white Lotus or something else, that's okay.
Speaker 8: Okay, hang on a second, can you just rewind? I never knew there were X rated movies.
Speaker 6: That is Foxtel, hay, And do you know I know that because ep Sean told us that, yes, Sant's wedding, that's.
Speaker 10: An adults channel. So I've heard, I've heard, I got that from the in law.
Speaker 1: So he's been reliably told.
Speaker 8: I'm more concerned that your in laws are informing you about the adults channel Foxtels.
Speaker 10: Because they got all of the channels recently.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, but they thought that in part that information.
Speaker 8: Hey, Sean, just in case you're quiet this afternoon, you've got nothing to do.
Speaker 10: Well, we do share a lot of information.
Speaker 6: I had a couple of good mates who was playing sport in South America professionally, of course you do. And they gave him a phone to use, and then when he got back to Australia. After the season finished and the contract was up, he still had the phone. They used this particular phone for around five to six years and then they found out it was through Votafone. I think that the bills about one hundred and twenty thousand dollars, but they just said, oh, look, there's not much we can do about it because we didn't actually technically say no, it's not yours anymore.
Speaker 1: They forgot about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, it was a forgotten count and this was years ago where you'd make international calls and it.
Speaker 1: Would cost you like two dollars a minute. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but they got away with it.
Speaker 7: But also if you votefone, write that off absolutely thirteen twenty four to ten. We'd love your feedback on this one.
Speaker 8: Is it okay if your auntie passes away to continue to use her foxtail login?
Speaker 1: Good BOYE to you, Gemma, hey.
Speaker 7: Ya and good how are you doing?
Speaker 11: Oh? Good things?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 11: My opinion on this is, let's be realistic. She can't spend the money, so why can't I right, that's again, and I think there should be any issue with it.
Speaker 8: And also, Jemma, if Auntie Joan didn't leave caf any money in the will, then the very least she can do is pay for a Fox teal for a month, don't you reckon?
Speaker 11: That's exactly right, And you can't really, No, no one's going to delete the account. So if no one's going to delete it, it needs to use the money's going being spent anyway, So I reckon, go ahead, go go use it.
Speaker 7: Me right, Jimma, thank you.
Speaker 8: You were explaining this to me ap Sean what happens when you die in terms of like canceling all your payments and all that sort of stuff, Like you hear these horrible story about banks still calling people trying to chase mortgage or payments and people.
Speaker 7: Are like, no, my husband died, like go away.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So basically, whoever's in charge of the estate, it's up to their responsibility to go through, cancel everything, notify all the banks. And I don't know how I know this, but yeah, I did a bit of research just in case I need to.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of unclaimed wills, isn't there? Yeah? Correct is the direct Yeah?
Speaker 10: So important to have your will up to date.
Speaker 8: See, I leave all this stuff to my husband, like, and he quite often gets me to sign documents right, And I'm like he's like, oh, I'm just updating your life insurance. Oh okay, mate, should I be sleeping with one eye open?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 6: We did a will the other day? Actually, did you Yes? Got someone in house to do well. It's very it's quite a confronting experience, is it.
Speaker 7: Is it an easy process?
Speaker 6: There's a lot of questions and for someone with a small, small attentions. Man, after about thirty to forty seconds, a small monkey playing a tambourine starts to take over my brain capacity.
Speaker 1: Just let car handle all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 7: Just clapping the tamarine. You're one day you're going to die.
Speaker 6: He's getting loud and loud as well. Yeah, started singing to his own clapping.
Speaker 8: Let's go to Darren from Victor Harbor. Darren, is it okay to use your dead Auntie's fox?
Speaker 7: Tell?
Speaker 9: I think you can, Mate, you don't like it?
Speaker 4: If you can get away with it for.
Speaker 9: As long as you can, I reckon?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know yeah.
Speaker 10: If you keep on going, mate, and when they find out, they cut you off and that's it.
Speaker 6: It sounds like it's a victimless crime, except for the people who you're actually stealing the money off, except.
Speaker 7: For the Auntie the fact that Auntie Jon has died. Someone's suffering.
Speaker 1: Here you go.
Speaker 6: I mean the message from this from Jodi and Hazy is that if you get a chart, it's just still stuff.
Speaker 1: It's me busy.
Speaker 6: This morning, just good solid friends of the show thirteen and twenty four ten who just want to have a chat with us, and also squol Sam Smith tickets.
Speaker 8: We I've been going away by all the support we've had this week. And I've got another call on the line. This one's just for you, Hazy. This is Justin from West Croydon.
Speaker 1: No, I know, Justin from West Croydon.
Speaker 7: I justin there you go, all right, Justin? How do you know, Hazy?
Speaker 12: A long time friends? You starin O to Be and my wife time at a long time ago at a pub. But yeah, thanks following progress and I've been loving the show.
Speaker 1: There you guys, you've been invested. I mean you were.
Speaker 6: You're a real stern Sen listener back in the day. We've recruited you over.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you've recruited me over. Now I don't have to worry about trying to get a podcast up every morning, right, over.
Speaker 1: Which is good, very good. That's what we need.
Speaker 7: How have you rated Hazy's performance so far?
Speaker 8: Justin?
Speaker 12: Oh, I'm not too bad. So you're going day outside, but I've got a request that I'd like to bring in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, go on.
Speaker 12: Then there's an old statement back in the day called hands wondering whether we could try and get that back.
Speaker 1: Again down that line, handsome Hazy.
Speaker 6: He died a long time ago. Age got him, age got him caught up with him bad.
Speaker 7: What did he used to do well?
Speaker 1: He used to sort of cruise around from memory.
Speaker 6: One of the key stunts was I wrote a donkey down Anzac Highway shirtless, welcome the radio.
Speaker 1: That's good, wasn't it? Hey? Justin? You're still there? Yeah, congratulations. We've put you in the drawer for one can of coke. Okay, so good luckily. Yeah, things have changed a little bit in the marketplace these days. I mean, you.
Speaker 7: Wouldn't get away.
Speaker 8: You would not get away with riding a donkey on air, now, would you should?
Speaker 1: We should we bring it back shirtless? No? Thanks? Not on this flabby up I did.
Speaker 5: This weeping story of this town has ever sing?
Speaker 3: This is huge.
Speaker 1: Juicy.
Speaker 8: Just before we get into all the salacious gossip from Harry's funt with William. I want to talk very quickly about brook Warn, Shane's daughter. Obviously, she's taken to TikTok to speak out to thank everyone for.
Speaker 7: Their support over Christmas with the passing of her dad.
Speaker 13: The tributes that everyone did on Boxing Day being the Shane Warn Test and everyone wearing their floppy hats and zinc. He would be so incredibly touched, as are we. But it was also really hard. It was a constant reminder.
Speaker 1: That he wasn't here, Shane Warren.
Speaker 6: One of those ones where I remember when Kobe Bryant passed away. I'll always know and remember what I was doing when you heard the news that the same thing when I was really young with Princess Dia.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, probably, well maybe not Kobe really Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm a massive basketball fan.
Speaker 7: Yeah I know, but not everyone is. That's my point.
Speaker 6: No nice, okay, Okay.
Speaker 7: Let's rip into the royal stuff, shall we.
Speaker 8: This is unbelievable some of the revelations from a couple of interviews last night on Channel seven and Channel ten. Firstly, he spoke about his fight with William. They fought at Harry's home. Harry didn't fight back. William said to him, hit me, you'll feel better, then apologized and said, you don't need to tell Meg about this.
Speaker 1: Have a listened through the things that he was saying.
Speaker 9: I was defunding myself, and we moved from one room into the kitchen, and his frustrations were growing and growing and growing. He was shouting at me. I was shining back at him. It wasn't nice. It wasn't pleasant at all. And he snapped and he pushed me to the floor. I landed on the dog ball.
Speaker 1: You kept your back. Yeah, I cut my back.
Speaker 9: I didn't know about it at the time, but yeah, he apologized afterwards.
Speaker 1: It was a pretty most experience.
Speaker 2: But yes, you need to tell anybody not to tell me Agan.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I wouldn't have done. I didn't until she's until she saw them on my back. She goes, what's that look.
Speaker 6: I know that Prince Harry is quite a early man and he served and all those types of things, but just how beautiful the English accent is?
Speaker 1: He said, hit me, and I imagine Harry.
Speaker 6: Hitting him, but it's been handed and it's a gentle, lovely, gorgeous, caressing slap that wouldn't hurt a fly.
Speaker 8: He went up to his bedroom and he got a leather glove and he slept him with them.
Speaker 7: Now this is a bit more serious.
Speaker 8: This is about Harry being asked if he wanted to see the queen's body.
Speaker 7: Firstly, this was unbelievable.
Speaker 8: The whole family got on a private jet when they learned that she was on the cusp of death, and they didn't invite him. They didn't invite him and Meg to jump on the plane and come with the rest of the family. And so by the time he got there by a car, she had passed away. And then they said to her, do you want to go and see your grandma's body? And he thought about and he said, yeah, I want to go and say goodbye.
Speaker 9: I walked into the hall and my aunt was there to greet me, and she asked me if I wanted to see her. I thought about it for about five seconds, thinking it's just a good idea, and I said, you know what you can do that you need to see goodbye. So I went upstairs, took my jacket off and walked in and just spent some time with her.
Speaker 1: Helon where was sheip? She was in?
Speaker 9: I was really happy for her because she'd finished life. She'd completed life and her husband was waiting for her, and the two of them are buried together.
Speaker 1: It's a really really heavy part of the interview, isn't it.
Speaker 7: And I just thought about it because.
Speaker 8: I was given the option to see my grandmother when she passed away, and it was a good week after she'd passed, and I regret it to this day because I don't want to remember my nan like that, you know. So it's really interested. But I guess if she had just freshly passed away, it would have been a little bit different. He was also asked if he speaks to his dad. That's King Charles, by the way. He couldn't remember his name earlier in the show.
Speaker 1: It's King Charles, King Jack. Do you speak to your dad? We haven't spoken for quite a while. No, not recently.
Speaker 2: Can you see a day when you would return as a full time member of the royal family.
Speaker 1: I can't see that happening. That's sad.
Speaker 6: That is really sad. Above everything else here. It's a genuine family, and so many families go things like this. This is just elevated a thousand times more because it's in public eye.
Speaker 1: But this is a family in dismay.
Speaker 8: Here's Morgan who hate Meghan, hates her, just takes every single opportunity to whack her senseless. He's come out with a tweet, well, a couple of tweets overnight he said, Harry is an unconscious village idiot. Prince Privacies sold them all down the river for a gazillion pieces of treacherous silver. Are truly staggering betrayal. What is this man's just need to whack Harry and Meghan's senseless? Like all that hate inside of Peers says more about Peers than it says about anyone else.
Speaker 1: Don't you reckon well, Peers?
Speaker 6: Was the famous story was that he didn't he sometimes go on a date with her?
Speaker 8: And she said no, She said no, this is classic.
Speaker 7: I didn't want to shug her anyway.
Speaker 1: Next and that doesn't work like that, Peers.
Speaker 6: Another interesting thing last night came from it was and I found this unbelievable that Prince Harry was summoned to shave and didn't want.
Speaker 1: To do it for for an event. It was his wedding, for his wedding, so he was into shape.
Speaker 7: Thank you Abby for pointing out the obvious to friend.
Speaker 6: Yes, we could have been there up to all sorts of different events. So you were supposed to be cleanly shaven? Is that the deal?
Speaker 1: Or is you're part of the royal family and Prince Harry.
Speaker 7: Went the other way, right, So he didn't do it.
Speaker 6: Well, he didn't want to do it because he's got this beautiful half mass beard.
Speaker 7: With a real tinge of ginger about it, doesn't it?
Speaker 6: So we want to put it out there thirteen twenty fourteen. Is it wrong to command a wedding party to groom a particular way?
Speaker 7: Well, I know someone in this room did exactly that, and all right I.
Speaker 1: Know them too.
Speaker 6: I mean, what an absolute groom or bridezilla who would do such a thing?
Speaker 7: Groomzilla?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you demanded your wedding party get rid of all their facial hair.
Speaker 1: Pretty much. We get to it next they call from his well thirty and twenty fourteen.
Speaker 7: It's a real interesting revelation.
Speaker 8: Just then Prince Willie told Prince Harry that he had to shave his beard off for his wedding and I went, well, that's outrageous.
Speaker 7: And then numb nuts over here.
Speaker 1: Numb nuts they call leafy your numb nothing.
Speaker 7: Looking squarely at you. Did you or did you not?
Speaker 8: You stand accuse Groomzilla of making your groomsmen shave off their beards for.
Speaker 1: Your wedding stand a cus be back on to Judge Jerdy, come down. Yes I did.
Speaker 6: I tried to tell my groomsmen that they should be clean shaven, and it stems from I was always brought up from my father. He's not an outrageous discipline area or anything, but he said you should always be clean shaven, particularly in a public situation.
Speaker 1: And also I didn't mention this bit.
Speaker 6: So I have little spots of alopecia on me and in particular on my face right, So even if I wanted to, I can't grow a beard because there's genuine patches missing throughout it. I've got a patch in the middle of my chin at the moment, I've got patches all over my neck, and I think a patch on the left side of my face.
Speaker 8: So this just sounds like beard envy, Like this is a clear case of you being jealous of the fact that all your groomsmen can grow beards. Did any of your groomsmen have d beards?
Speaker 6: Yes, they did, absolutely One bloke in particular by the name of we won't name him fully, we'll call him Jimmy m or j mickle John.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he had a gorgeous bid and he shaves off one bloke in particularly. They didn't, but he got away with it because he's the best looking.
Speaker 1: Bloke I know.
Speaker 6: Right, Okay, you hang on sure, and you've been in the situation as well. You've been on the end of a bit of a groomzilla.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the worst part was all groomsmen had beards, all had to get a cut through the shave of the morning but literally, and all the photos were all sort of still bleeding from the cutthroat. Yeah, the grims loving it, but the Paul groomsman.
Speaker 8: Aren't actually outraged on behalf of your groomsmen on this one. Let's go the phones Aiden from Semaphore. How is he telling his groomsmen to shave off the beers?
Speaker 7: Right or wrong?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Definitely wrong.
Speaker 3: I mean, we don't all have chiseled, hazy jaw lines.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a lovely confliment from Aiden.
Speaker 6: You could just reverse and say we all have patchy ala pecia spacial hair is pulling out.
Speaker 1: So there you go. It goes both ways.
Speaker 2: Take a sip of your coffee, settle into your seats, Make so good.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 9: You've all been waiting for Adelades new favorite breadfast show, Jody.
Speaker 1: And Hazy Adelades nine one night, Sam Smith.
Speaker 6: He gets to give to you the last batch for today just before nine o'clock. That is coming up, so get ready. Thirteen twenty four ten. Feedback's good, though jokes.
Speaker 1: Feedback is good.
Speaker 6: You just got to scatter around whether it's good or bad. Yesterday if either the advertiser looked at a few of the comments. Yeah, it's really nice comments about you.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I.
Speaker 8: Don't look at those like You're very scared to look at comments on the adver time.
Speaker 7: I said some nice things about it.
Speaker 1: Yes, some nice things about you.
Speaker 6: So one particular comment about me that said that this book should be speaking at a eulogy. He was a good man, a wise man.
Speaker 7: I don't even understand that comment. I can give you some feedback though.
Speaker 8: You know, like the women, we refer to it as resting the arch face I you.
Speaker 7: Have behind the panel? Would you push all the buttons?
Speaker 8: What I'd like to described as resting confused face is just permanently what's going on?
Speaker 6: Resting confused? Af face which is not good. Which doesn't give you hope.
Speaker 1: Does it?
Speaker 8: It gives me an ep zero confidence that you know what you're doing behind there.
Speaker 6: Feedback thirteen twenty four ten, Good morning, you leave from Norwids.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 12: I'm well, thank you?
Speaker 1: How are you going? Very well? Thanks? So just give it to a straight good or bad, We don't mind, we'll take it.
Speaker 11: Loving the show guys, you're doing a great job and I just want to say, fantastic vibe, great music, and you just set us up for the day so very rare.
Speaker 7: Thank you made me feel really good.
Speaker 1: Nice, so much sleep.
Speaker 7: Maybe I'll get Lee behind the panel because I've got more confidence.
Speaker 1: It's more cause like that.
Speaker 6: Please and of course get yourself on the air for to get yourself in the drawer for novers a free for twenty three that it's thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 8: Well, Hazy, the phone has been running hot this morning again and I think this might be a call worth taking.
Speaker 7: Hello Nova, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Jody, It's Pete Malnawska's here. Good morning, Hazy.
Speaker 1: You go to the premier. Ah, that's top show.
Speaker 3: Well, my wife had you guys on the radio yesterday morning when we popped in the car and I thought, oh, I should call in congratulate you on your first show yesterday.
Speaker 12: I went to call it yesterday morning, I missed.
Speaker 3: Out on it, so I thought i'd get around it this morning and to say a great job and welcome to Breakfast Radio as a duo.
Speaker 7: Oh thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 8: I had a real dilemma when they offered me this job, Premiere, because that means I can no longer go to my early gym session and just check you out doing you like your arm weights and your ab crunches.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to change up your routine. But yeah, there's plenty of people doing that across the state at the beginning of the new year.
Speaker 6: Just on that as well, Premiere. I mean, there's two types of people at the gym. There's ones who like to really concentrate on developing their core strength, and then there's the others who like to really focus on developing beach weights, et cetera. Which camp do you sit in.
Speaker 3: I've got to work on the legs, I reckon, I've got spaghetti legs at a Footy Club, So maybe I'm going to get around of that, oh dear.
Speaker 8: And I have to say a little insight for you Premiere too. I see you at a lot of press conferences for Channel ten and Hazy. The most exciting moment for us as a journalist is when the premie goes.
Speaker 7: That's a good question, Jody.
Speaker 8: There's much punching of the air when that happens.
Speaker 3: I'll I'll do it more often for.
Speaker 9: You work Premier.
Speaker 6: Just in terms of some of the things that are coming to South Australia in twenty twenty three, so Adelaide International Tour down Under, Adelaide Fringe, woamad Adelaide Motorsport Festival, inaugural AFL gather Around Live Golf Tasting Australia and Pole State of Origin, exhibition of Fred and Diego fe for Women's World Cup, Illuminate Adelaide and.
Speaker 1: The Adelaid five hundred with Robbie Williams.
Speaker 3: Is that it It's a packed schedule and we were really deliberate about this, Hazy, because we've got to get that tourism sector back on its feed after a couple of rough years, particularly in Hostility as well, and we want people to come to South Australia. Our research shows that when people come, they often come back a second time, so you're just going to get people over the border in that first instance. And you know, all of those events that we've put together in a calendar, in in a scheduled way and in a deliberate way, each event attracts a different market. We're really bullish about and it's all about, you know, putting our hand up as a state and being proud of what we've got to offer.
Speaker 8: And I have to say when you announced the gather Round alongside Gil McLaughlin ahead of the AFL, you were like a child in a candy shop.
Speaker 3: Well, I was relieved as much as anything, Jodie, because we put in a bit of effort and we knew that New South Wales was fighting hard for it and we've heard that they put more money on the table. But our pitch was just around the fact that South Australians show up and we get behind these sorts of events and that we can offer the AFL is something that Sydney can't. We've already got figures from the AFL show and that of all the tickets sold somewhere in the order of over thirty percent of them are from into visitors, which is exactly where we want to be.
Speaker 7: Well, Premier, thank you so much for phoning him.
Speaker 8: We are really pleased that you did that and do a few bicycle crunches for me.
Speaker 3: Good luck across the year, and I wish you all the best and.
Speaker 7: I hope we talk so beautiful. Thanks so much.
Speaker 12: Thanks guys.
Speaker 6: Well, josephones have been very very busy this morning on thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 8: I think I know why, because we're super popular already.
Speaker 1: Maybe everyone just wants to chat.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's it. Erica from Christie Downs, Good morning, Good morning, welcome to our little show.
Speaker 5: Lovely to be here with you. Guys.
Speaker 7: Have you had a little tune in this morning?
Speaker 5: Yes I have. I was just driving on my way to drop my two little boys off to childcare this morning.
Speaker 7: Very nice.
Speaker 8: How good does a childcare drop off when you actually get your child and you walk away and you're just punch in the air, Erica, how good is it?
Speaker 5: It is beautiful to miss them through today? But yes, well needed to hunt the house clean and do what you need to.
Speaker 6: Well, great to chat to Eric and enjoy the rest of your day.
Speaker 8: Erica, you wouldn't happen to be after some Sam Smith tickets, would you.
Speaker 5: I would do about anything. I have seen Sam Smith here once and me and my fine now has absolutely adored him ever since, So I would do absolutely anything because it get tickets to go see him again.
Speaker 7: Do we want to make Eric cleaning?
Speaker 1: Can we promise? Let's promise a friendship. That's all I'm looking for, Erica, jump on board more.
Speaker 5: Than a half for friends in my life. That would be amazing.
Speaker 8: Well, Erica, consider us your new friends because you're off to Sam Smith.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're very welcome. How good at Darrenberg as well? I mean, what an iconic place to hear one of the most iconic artists on the planet.
Speaker 5: Absolutely beautiful, Thank you so much, guys. Okay, no, I how much its main.
Speaker 7: No worries Erica, And make sure you come and say hi, Why DeFore I willed? Beautiful