Speaker 1: We got get you the way morning every day, lazy gentleman, adelaides, Jody and hazy.
Speaker 2: I can't just talk.
Speaker 3: Random pregnancy, So let's talk about little kittens, shall we?
Speaker 2: Oh I get you clucky?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I wouldn't have thought so.
Speaker 2: So you're clucked out, aren't you done? I'm so clucked out.
Speaker 1: We were talking yesterday about pregnancies and we gave birth in random places, and it got to you and I are discussing what about these people who don't know they're pregnant? What about these people who literally go into labor sometimes on the toilet, And I'm like, oh my, I don't even know or months into it, How on earth does this happen? And then you're like, we'll get callers, and I was like, no, you won't.
Speaker 3: I'd be stupid.
Speaker 2: Oh jeez.
Speaker 4: I just I wonder thirty and twenty fourteen, are you out there? It's it's pretty niche. It is pretty niche.
Speaker 3: So I just I don't really understand.
Speaker 1: I'd love to hear from people who've been through this, because I don't understand how you can endure nine ten months of pregnancy and not know that you're growing a fetus inside of you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thirteen threety four ten, tell us when did you not know that you're pregnant. I didn't know I was pregnant, that sort of stuff, and you're like, all of a sudden, what I was pregnant for six months?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems outrageous.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: So how is everyone different in terms of how you know one hundred percent signs and symptoms?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew the minute that I went off coffee that I was pregnant. I love coffee, have one every single morning, but when I was pregnant, could not stomach it. But also with Harper, who was our last my husband knew that I was pregnant before I did.
Speaker 2: Because that's interesting from Greg.
Speaker 1: For whatever reason, I took my shirt off and I was just standing there in a bra and he goes, you're pregnant.
Speaker 3: What are you even talking about?
Speaker 1: He goes, I've seen you pregnant three times now, like you are pregnant, okay, And I literally went and bought a pregnancy test and sure enough, so.
Speaker 4: Courageous knuckle down territory. By the way, what what was he seeing? That was the giveaway?
Speaker 3: Saying a little baby bump was a bump?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, I was wondering professionally, I was wondering if he was looking at other areas, been like, well, that's larger than usual, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But not your belly? Oh do you know what I mean? Yeah, that's the big sign. That doesn't big sign. It doesn't mean large at the top. What does this look?
Speaker 4: Because yeah, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Boobs?
Speaker 2: I'm talking about boobs?
Speaker 4: Oh my very goodness, I'm just working out I think what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: And no, no freak, I'm not talking about that.
Speaker 1: Yeap, okay, yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Sorry, all right?
Speaker 4: Can we put this out there place? Thirteen twenty four to ten? I didn't know I was pregnant?
Speaker 2: What happened? What was the situation? How far into it was it? Where were you when you find found out?
Speaker 1: Until basically you popped it out and then you went A'm having a baby. I can guarantee you right now we are not going to get any calls on this.
Speaker 2: Twenty four teen. Who do we have here? This is good morning. You get a story for us?
Speaker 1: Oh well, what I was?
Speaker 2: I thought?
Speaker 5: Almost turn forty years old?
Speaker 2: My little doggie can calling around the.
Speaker 6: House all the time. You know had that same dog's consenting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I couldn't really warrant.
Speaker 6: Think what's going on forty Maybe it's something.
Speaker 7: Else, but I wouldn't have a skin done and I was pretty much pregnant and the baby was doing on my fortis birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, gosh, what sort of dog is it? By the way, I got Buffy.
Speaker 7: I got a little Shitsu.
Speaker 2: No, there you go. They always know Shitsu.
Speaker 7: Years old.
Speaker 2: Now that's nice.
Speaker 4: So the dog knew how this dog she is. I'll tell you what angry little fellas, but they know they know stuff. We're taking a cause I didn't know I was pregnant. What can be a very interesting situation because you just assumed that as soon as something changes, like within maybe weeks, you know what's going on. But some stories come through people not knowing for months. Yeah, it's rageous.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you just go to Zambre doesn't have a big old burrito.
Speaker 2: Pregnant too much?
Speaker 1: She say too much Mexican. Let's go to Charlene. Good morning, Charlene. You didn't know you were pregnant?
Speaker 7: No, no, I didn't. I had a baby and I felt pregnant straight away, but I didn't know until I was like twenty two weeks pregnant, and then my son came eight weeks early, so she I only really knew I was pregnant for like ten weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well so, Charlene, in hindsight, do you look back now and go there were telltale signs, but you just over them nothing.
Speaker 7: No, No, there really wasn't, not until I felt a move and they're like, oh, okay, well that's not right. It was my first baby that I had. I didn't know how long these things took to go back to normal, and they just didn't.
Speaker 1: Well she said, that's nearly five and a half months though, Charline.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, and I was. I was only like forty five kilo. But I didn't even have a belly.
Speaker 2: That's outrageous. How does that happen?
Speaker 3: That's crazy?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for the call. Nikita from Hackham West, Oh my goodness, what friend?
Speaker 5: Go Hi?
Speaker 3: What happened to your friend?
Speaker 6: So we had decided to go away out, you know, just regular drink and go to town. Why not. We stopped off and we got these like taco things on the side of the road, got all the way back to my house and we're like, oh, we really don't feel well. She starts running to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: She's like, Okay, let me finish that story. Just lost.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's finally get caught up at the moment, Chris, it's an outrageous story.
Speaker 1: She said that her friend went, oh my god, I've just had a baby when she went to the toilet for.
Speaker 2: Some dodgy Mexican. We've all been there, Ama, right, So that trumps at all. I made third e twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Maybe we were to get calls for this who's had dodgy Mexican and then given birth. I don't think anyone has always keep an eye on the skies because your chest never know what's going on out there.
Speaker 2: What about this jokes? I'm mysterious.
Speaker 4: Green flashlight popped up in the night sky open Perth on Mother's Day and everyone was like, what, that's got to be an alien.
Speaker 2: Earth observatory experts believe.
Speaker 4: It was a small iron meteority ites burning up in the atmosphere, leaving a green trail.
Speaker 2: But still I think it's an alien. Do you believe cruising around in his little ship?
Speaker 3: Do you believe that there is life on other planets?
Speaker 2: One hundred percent? Really could there not be. Do you believe that there's life on other planets?
Speaker 3: I choose not to think about it.
Speaker 4: Oh, just living in this blissful, little unaware world. Open up your eyes for goodness. Say, I don't like think I'm a conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 1: I don't like thinking about death what happens once you die? And I don't like thinking about the fact that Independence Day style, someone could descend on us and kill us.
Speaker 2: All and take us all over. That's scary, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Isn't it frightening?
Speaker 4: So I believe that I think our stereotype is that there's aliens like men and black style, there's aliens sort of walking around in us. That they're the sort of googers of the earth, do you know what I mean? Like nerds are just people who are real, real, just nothing people, Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, I think the opposite. What do you think?
Speaker 4: I feel like the people who are much better than everyone else, Maybe they're the aliens, right, I think conn of Rosey's name.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's just you can't take that many boxes, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like they're from a different plant, Like we're going to design a human here and he's supposed to fit in and be like the rest of them. And you're like, no, no, no, no, you can't be that good at everything, you can't be that perfect. You're an alien.
Speaker 1: So you think those superior beings who are elite at what they do they're actually aliens.
Speaker 2: Well, even the guys who are really really elite, they've got some sort of flaw. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like, for example, Lebron James, Well he's got to be from another planet. But why would you design someone who's boarding like that?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a bit of a floor. It's a good point. Oh so, oh, I get it.
Speaker 1: So you're saying those little flaws to try and make them blending perhaps to the rest of us.
Speaker 2: Well, they are the signs that that I like the rest of us.
Speaker 4: But then when there's someone that comes along who's just too perfect, you're like, oh, you went too hard here with all the things coming together, hence kind of rosy alien.
Speaker 2: All right, I've cracked that. Well done.
Speaker 3: I feel like you've thought about this a lot.
Speaker 1: Who would have who would have surmised that you would sit there and think is their life?
Speaker 2: When Urinus yeah.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: PEO would have thought that makes sense, doesn't it. Think about that particularly uranus.
Speaker 5: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain content, graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it.
Speaker 2: If it easily offended, Well, you're about to find out just how easily your father. He's on your money and it's six. If you're just tuning in, well, how's your timing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is the time of the morning where we get just a little bit blue, just a little bit dirt before we straighten up after seven o'clockides, I'll kick it off this morning if you don't mind. Men are getting penis filler injections. That's right, that's right. I've been reliably told about this by a friend. Yeah, a friend, slip this information onto my desk. Okay, you also know a lot about this space.
Speaker 1: Well I do tell us why because peenile girth enhancement has grown significantly worldwide high PGE for those in the know. Oh yeah, hyerlonic acid fillers are now they preferred, so most men seek modest girth increases around one point.
Speaker 4: You think that's funny, dude, You think it's funny. Because it's only one point eight centimeter increase.
Speaker 2: Is that funny to you? Is it? The funniest thing?
Speaker 3: Is it cost ten thousand dollars to one point expentive.
Speaker 1: In girth And I'm just trying to visualize that and do it. It's honestly, it's minuscule.
Speaker 2: Could make all the difference.
Speaker 3: Though, Well that's what they're saying.
Speaker 1: It's they're saying it's worth the psychological psychological.
Speaker 2: So this doesn't help. This is what peace doesn't help.
Speaker 4: Those who need PGE all right, those who are in the field for penole girth enhancements.
Speaker 2: Yes, your laughter does not make us feel good, I mean them feel good. Okay, Well, I'm just saying two things.
Speaker 3: One, are you so insecure? Are you guys so insecure about your penisit?
Speaker 2: Yes? Of course you are.
Speaker 3: And also, bigger isn't necessarily better.
Speaker 2: I can't say this enough. Well that's ridiculous. Explain how it.
Speaker 3: Just doesn't? How do I say it? It doesn't feel that much better if you've got a bigger one.
Speaker 2: Do do tell ten thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: See, I completely understand for some bokes one point eight cinema to increase You're like that's not much. No, it could be like bloody double the size. So if you got a fifty percent increase, that's pretty serious, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess in your own mind.
Speaker 1: But you're not the only ones that are crazy on this front. Like there are a lot of women getting the same sort of filler in their lips to make them bigger.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, that's true, that's nuts. Why what are we doing that? Different areas, different psychees, all those types of things. Yes, absolutely it was alike.
Speaker 4: So for your husband, Greg was an injections painful. Here's an interesting concept when it comes to sexual partners. So a recent study examined socially accepted sexual partner numbers by gender. How many people it's socially accepted for you to have sex with over your lungs?
Speaker 3: Let me, let me guess it's more for men. Men are allowed to have more sexual partners than men.
Speaker 2: But slightly, it's only slightly more than women.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I need to test you here, So how many partners do you think is socially accepted for both women and men?
Speaker 2: So you start first with women.
Speaker 3: There we go so over their whole entire life. How many people are you.
Speaker 4: Over there entire sexual career? Okay, like your professional sex.
Speaker 3: Men, I'm going to say fifteen sixteen.
Speaker 2: Fifteen sixteen.
Speaker 4: For women, it's viewed as ideal for two to three partners, with one to two casual flings starting around ages sixteen to eighteen.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to repeat this. Did you say two to three across your lifetime? Three partners?
Speaker 3: That's ideal for us?
Speaker 2: This is seen as socially ideal.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, I tell how many partners are the men.
Speaker 2: Allowed to have?
Speaker 4: So men, it's socially seen as I deal with four to five a lifetime partners, including a two to three casual hookups, often beginning around ages eighteen to twenty. So for some reason, guys have one or two more, but start a little bit later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: It's interesting how the man is always allowed to have more sexual partners than a woman, and women get labeled certain names if they have more than two to three across a lifetime.
Speaker 2: It's interesting, isn't It's study here? Don't like that?
Speaker 1: Oh goodness, how does this work for you? Because you've only had one sexual partner in your whole.
Speaker 2: Life and white, so I feel like I've missed out. Isn't that crazy? Isn't it? Because it's just the one for me, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well it was ever winking while we're winking? Why it's a wink off here? What's happening here? But I think of people there. Everyone knows someone who's a high school sweeter. Yeah, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Everyone knows someone who only had one sexual partner because they shacked up and when they were sixteen, they haven't looked back.
Speaker 3: It's an interesting one, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I wonder if you have to sample the chocolates, you know what I mean, before you actually settle on one little delicious nugget of chocolate.
Speaker 2: Well, how many chocolates are in the basket?
Speaker 1: Is it a Cadpury favorite situation where there's all sorts of different chocolates?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is it has who knows?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's really really top shelf.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a friend who likes to sample different chocolates, and she met a guy who, in no uncertain terms, said to her, I'm a boy, so I can have as many chocolates as I want.
Speaker 2: You're a girl.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work that way for you. If we're together, you can't be sampling other chocolates. I'm the only chocolate you can consume.
Speaker 2: Wait, what are we talking about.
Speaker 1: Sometimes as a parent, you are forced to do things that necessarily you don't.
Speaker 4: Want to do.
Speaker 2: Spot called parenthood.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like, for example, on Saturday night, when The show Down was on and my husband and I were desperately keen to watch it, we went to a local high school to watch an aerobics competition.
Speaker 2: That sucks, And that sucks. Well, I've seen your kids dance too.
Speaker 1: Oh that's that's not fair. One of them is really good at dancing, the other one. The other one is just really learning. But I didn't know this, But amongst the schools, aerobics is a thing.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's not like aerobics host. I know what you're thinking. Back in the eighties, can you remember that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think I'm also.
Speaker 1: Diddre Hayes used to put on a gear and get around it.
Speaker 2: Hope. Bit two bounci is my liking back on the farm. Two bouncy in all areas for d has.
Speaker 1: To be doing that, I know, but I just assumed there wouldn't be any local gyms, so that would have been her only option for exercises in.
Speaker 4: The lou She wasn't cheerleading or doing aerobics for the artleth and Tigers, that's for sure, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, So aerobics is just this phenomenon that is happening at the moment, and so my two girls competed and I didn't realize it must be like it's a bit of a cult because there's kind of rules around when they do certain things, you have to make certain noises. So when they push up, for example, when the girls do push ups, it's a war.
Speaker 3: I've got the audio.
Speaker 2: They do pushups. They do a push ups. That's the thing is.
Speaker 3: It isn't that amazing?
Speaker 1: And then it's a different sound when they do high kicks, and it's honestly, it's a whole new world that I haven't been introduced to. But my beautiful institution, my goodness, we were initiated on Saturday night, So.
Speaker 2: You're telling me that's where you were instead of watching the show down.
Speaker 1: In a school auditory of watching it and then it finished, and then of course we had to do the awards, which took quite a long time.
Speaker 2: I'm talking like twenty five minutes.
Speaker 1: And I'm in real time watching AFL dot com, just like watching the Showdown, the first bounce being like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: We need to get home, Like it wasn't one of one of the most iconic finishes of all time in the Showdown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was disappointed, miss wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: But it's exciting.
Speaker 1: And now I'm a part of the aerobics fraternity. So if you were to get down on your feet now and do a push up, I would whoop up with the best of them.
Speaker 3: You're ready, Here we go, Here you go.
Speaker 2: You need to I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what news today, to know this, here's what you need to know. What you need to know.
Speaker 4: With Jody and had let's talking the great tennis, the rainus that I feel it, sleeping with the soul.
Speaker 1: She's busy, absolute drama of the Tina Arena concept in Melbourne at the Palais.
Speaker 3: Okay, So firstly, two things happened.
Speaker 1: Firstly, she was upset the concert goers snuck out to use the bathroom during her performance, so she heckled fans for leaving mid show, emphasizing, oh my god, that is so rude. And she said, back in my day, you would shoot yourself before you went to the toilet room. Unbelievable scenes. And then then can you very guess what happened?
Speaker 2: A brawl broke out.
Speaker 4: No one guessed that a brawl would break out at a Tina arena concert.
Speaker 1: So apparently there was a very intoxicated woman who had been at the races all day.
Speaker 2: That'll do it.
Speaker 1: And it's believed she started punching strangers and kicking them with Tina and you can hear the audio in just a second, very calmly urging her.
Speaker 4: Just calm down, honestly added to the resume a tena arena, and that is master of crowd control.
Speaker 2: Listen when Tenda jumps in, the.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, please just have some calm in this world.
Speaker 2: I would really really.
Speaker 1: Appreciated, appreciated. I love the way that she drilled down on the sea and appreciate it. I would really really appreciate.
Speaker 2: You just feel her eyes rolling. Why that she spoke like that.
Speaker 1: It feels like Mum has just walked in on a fight with you and your brother, and she's like children. If you could all behave I would really really appreciate it and remember.
Speaker 2: Nerve as well to be like, don't you dare go to the toilet during any of my concerts?
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Apparently, according to producer Molly, people did what during the Tailor Swift concert.
Speaker 2: They wore adult nappies? Oh my gosh, where are we going? What are we doing?
Speaker 1: Because I guess it's a fair call, though, what Taylor Swift do you want to miss out on because you have to go to the toilet?
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, haven't been to a Taylor Swift concert because I don't want to be in a situation where I have to ship my fans.
Speaker 2: It's just one of those things.
Speaker 4: And also, what about when someone's walking to other toll at a Tana Rena concent she's like.
Speaker 2: Where are you going? Don't you dare go during my set? And you're like, but your music makes me want to poop? Ricky, She bouncing around like.
Speaker 1: A pork chop, a little bit, a little bit of nervous energy. They call it okay you feeling good?
Speaker 2: No, I'm feeling okay. Three songs, all schestralized. We're to guess them. It's hard, man, it's hard in the moment sometimes.
Speaker 1: You know, and everyone's listening in the car going yelling at the radio, going, it's this your idiots, you guys, you guys, come and stand here and do it.
Speaker 4: It's not that easy, all right, have for grabs, will send a family pass. Good morning to you, NoREL from Warridale. Who have you chosen this morning?
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 4: I've chosen my fellow Tasmanians.
Speaker 3: Many are you from? Morel.
Speaker 7: We've actually met before at the RAA and I we worked out that we went to high school.
Speaker 3: The high school you went to high school?
Speaker 1: How bad was that uniform?
Speaker 2: Was horrendous? Wasn't it? Brown?
Speaker 3: So brown?
Speaker 6: Brown and brown?
Speaker 2: Remember they say back today in the reel, if it's brown, drink it down, school mode.
Speaker 7: I do think that's what they said.
Speaker 2: But okay, no, it's definitely not. There's an added layer of pressure. I really want to win for you now, Okay, let's go. Okay girls, Okay, So and then we're going to go to Baracoa. That's where we find Mike. Okay, you're on my team.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, do you guys go to high school together?
Speaker 2: Maybe I went to an all boys school, so maybe things have changed the thing. But welcome aboard mate, awesome, thank you?
Speaker 4: Okay, are you feeling it? Yep, I'm starting to get nervous as well. First song, Let's go, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's a joke. Correct that is.
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 2: Credit where credits due?
Speaker 1: It was so quick?
Speaker 2: Can you actually see? You must be able to see the Come over it quickly, come over you have? Here we go.
Speaker 1: Seriously rotten in the cotton. If you got that, just then no, because it's a trumpet.
Speaker 2: Just quickly, just quickly listen. It's a trumpet. Don't don't don't see what I mean? No. Second song's a bit harder. Okay, here we go. Jeez, what the hell?
Speaker 3: No one's in my life?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I know it's a new song.
Speaker 2: I know the song you are new song we played.
Speaker 3: J It's messy, but I can't remember who is it? Chabone, chabone?
Speaker 1: It is not.
Speaker 2: Okay what I just gissed you a victory? Okay? It is messy by Keith Urban. No, it's not that easy. I don't heard the artist either. It is ya slowly Yeah. How many times have you said that as well? Hazy? I'm not I'm not kidding as well. I've played this song in my car. I reckon five hundred times. I got obsessed with his son. You're going for the drawer here again, incredibly frustrating.
Speaker 4: I guess it is what it is, you know what I mean? All right, final song, You're going for the draw I'm going for the win. Here we go, you Backstreet boys.
Speaker 2: I wanted that. I saw your little mind. Click over two shows. Everybody tell me why I never wanting here? You say, let's go mighter wine Dad the way, good, good contest.
Speaker 1: I can't a full blown tantrum because the boss is in the studio at the moment, but god, I want to.
Speaker 2: You're on a short least there. Hey, congratulations, my congratulations. You have got a Wilson, myth ummy bucks lovely, Thank you very much. Are you very welcome?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Ah, Now we enter this tent zone where we don't know if Joe's behind scenes has really really cracked the shits. Joe's front page of the Advertiser this morning tells a tale of an influencer going through a very very I'm going to call it unique journey to motherhood.
Speaker 3: Ordinarily I don't love stories about influencers, but on.
Speaker 1: This occasion, this is fascinating, So influencer Caitlyn Bailey has flown to the US for IVF sex selection.
Speaker 3: So Caitlyn, this is her scenario.
Speaker 1: She's got two sons and a daughter, but to balance her family, she joined the thousands of assies that have flocked to the US for IVF sex selection, which is not permitted here. It was I reckon it was banned in two thousand and four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, So first, I didn't know this was a thing, yep, anywhere. I didn't know that the technology was out there where you could choose a sex. And secondly, would you like if it was available in this country, would you do it? And I'll put it to you, Jade's because you've got what thirty five, thirty six girls? If you were going for number five?
Speaker 3: Oh my, can you wash your mouth there?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Then okay, then one find some soap And I think I know what you're going to say after number three when you're going for number four?
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you want a boy? I think I love girls like I'm a girl's mum. So you want to start your own netball team?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I know I've got three to go and I've got my But no, I think the only reason a boy entered my psyche was because of my husband and he played ice hockey, traditional man sport. I kind of no deep down that maybe he really wanted a boy. So I reckon the last two of my brood. I apologized. So I like had cesareans so heavily under the influence of trust.
Speaker 4: He's got that paint in summer as soon as you came into the world. Mum says, sorry, No, I definitely did not.
Speaker 1: On my behalf because I was like, I was thrilled. But I remember looking at him going, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I know you wanted a boy, but I wouldn't have said that though, absolutely not. You just said had a bit of a vibe.
Speaker 4: I think for most blokes there is something inside we're like, I would like a son at some stage.
Speaker 7: Really why, I.
Speaker 2: Don't really know.
Speaker 4: Is it to carry the family name. I'm not really sure. Is it like because there's a little mini you. I'm not really sure in saying that. So I have two boys and a girl. The middle ones a girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you went Henry, yep, blotty and then Sonny and then Sonny.
Speaker 2: So we've got a little sandwich.
Speaker 3: Was your feeling what was your feeling like when Sonny came out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was no expectation or anything. Same thing as most parents, every parent. You just want happy, healthy baby. That's what it's all about. But what I would say if you could choose for me, I want boys and girls. I probably want girls first.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, we're cool.
Speaker 6: Do you know why?
Speaker 4: Because boys are idiots? A boy shouldn't lead a family tribe as a youngster. I think it should be a girl because girls, as youngsters so much wiser than boys.
Speaker 2: We're idiots our whole lives, but particularly as youngsters, stupid, stupid. I an older sister, an old sister. She was three years older than the men. She still is and just by the way, will always be. She didn't get older or younger across the journey. She felt like a parent to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, And I don't think young blokes would be able to do that, because you know, guys are really really awkward and maybe find themselves a little bit later on, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And I just feel a little bit like it's messing with nature. Okay, So whatever God wants or whatever you believe in the universe, whatever that is your gift, that is your lot. So I think to actively go and spend ten grand trying to intervene with that feels a little old.
Speaker 4: That's how I supposed to be. I would love your thoughts. Please text us through a for do below at nine one nine, nine by nine. You need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know now.
Speaker 1: I need to know. I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what news today.
Speaker 4: Here's what you need to know.
Speaker 2: What you need to know with Jody and Hazy. Yeah, let's talk about Chris Brown. Not that one of them? What's the other one? Doctor Chris? Doctor Chris Brown? Sorry Jade, Sorry hot? What about this?
Speaker 1: A British woman has been scammed out of twenty two thousand, eight hundred dollars after being tricked into believing she was in a relationship with doctor Chris Brown and she wasn't.
Speaker 3: She wasn't what.
Speaker 1: Lisa Knock were scammed over two years into believing she was in a romantic relationship with a fake doctor Chris Brown on Instagram.
Speaker 2: So the scam has used.
Speaker 1: AI generated images to convince her of their legitimacy, including a fake video call.
Speaker 3: She gave them twenty two thousand, eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Nice one, Lisa Knock Knock who's there, Chris Brown? Okay, cool, give me your money.
Speaker 2: This doesn't up.
Speaker 1: The scam ended after scam has demanded forty million dollars claiming Brown had been kidnapped, leading her to cut off contact. That was the point where she went, hang on a minute. No, it wasn't the point where he proposed to her. That was like, oh yeah, Dr Chris Brown wants to marry me.
Speaker 2: It's just a stand online thriving relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about that god catfishing? You ever been cat fishing?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, actually I have. That day.
Speaker 4: Nothing happened, but it was there were regulated messages from a girl and my housemate. We're both getting the same messages at the same time, and was hilarious because we're both writing back the.
Speaker 2: Exact same responses. What on an Apple? No?
Speaker 4: This was via Instagram And then we did some digging and this particular girl didn't exist. Also, not exactly sure who or what she was and what her intentions were.
Speaker 2: Was she pretty in a photo?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: You reverse doctor Gris Brown.
Speaker 3: Absolutely tipping she was. What about this story as well? So can you You weren't a big Glee fan.
Speaker 1: Were you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Look, I appreciated greedy sad, but no, I didn't tune in every week night.
Speaker 4: I loved it.
Speaker 7: Very clever show.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Le Michelle has come out and spoken for the first time really about the death of her then boyfriend Cory Monteeth, who died from a heroin overdose, because he was clearly a drug addict, and she had this to say about the fact that she was twenty six years old, staying in her home where Corey had died, and then this would happen to her with alarming regularity.
Speaker 5: There was also a tour bus that used to drive by my house, the tour of people that have died, and after everything happened, this bus would come by, was like the Hollywood tragedy tour bus. And here I was twenty six years old and this tour bus would go by my house and every day I would hear.
Speaker 2: Like these are the details and blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: Blah, and like eerie music would be playing from the tour bus and there is just at home.
Speaker 2: It was so sad.
Speaker 4: Don't need that, don't need that sort of information being below at you to start your day.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine grieving your boyfriend, the love of your life and then that's happening.
Speaker 2: It's like here, I am, I don't feel like a circus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's horrific, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Producer Molly, you and I were talking off here about this some Glee cursed. Did you know that eight people who worked on that show died? Three of them were on the show as in actors, but then there were another five who died off here like production people.
Speaker 2: Wow, there's a really interesting doco on it. It's fascinating. They're all InterWave do they call it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The Glee Curse? Wow, curse. Don't stop believing? Guys, believe them? Who's God? Super next? Too Morbid