Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jason lauren starting morning the right away be great. This is Jason Laurens one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody work any.
Speaker 3: Monday, Melbourne? Do we all survive that very strange cold? But then sunny wakens?
Speaker 2: It was a bit of a mixed bag.
Speaker 4: Wasn't a good sleep? In weekends?
Speaker 2: I broke out the jumper Yeah.
Speaker 5: Me too, hood on the Bullies.
Speaker 4: Thirty six again this weekend.
Speaker 2: I couldn't.
Speaker 4: That was not over guys.
Speaker 2: One leg under the doner, one leg out cold? Do you sleep one leg out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do you absolutely. I've bet to myself so I sleep.
Speaker 3: I want good call, well know I Sally, I start tucked in and then I wake up one leg out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you've seen those cocoon sheets they're trying to sell these days, where it's like you fully wrap yourself in this sheet, but it's still in the womb. Yes, yes, but there's a little slit. Oh but it's leg not the third leg, just one of your legs, right, Yeah, you go.
Speaker 5: I seen.
Speaker 4: I've actually never had that targeted ad on Instagram.
Speaker 1: It was on shark Tank just wait for it.
Speaker 4: Did anyone invest in enough a missus?
Speaker 2: But yes, they're described it as like sleeping in the womb.
Speaker 3: Guys, we've got a jam packed show today. Jonathan Brown's joining us shortly.
Speaker 5: Brownie, I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: I love her. She's been on there for years. She's a bloody good journalist. Tara Brown is going to be joining us from sixty minutes if I get done in the scandal. She's the one I like.
Speaker 1: If you if you walk into an interview and Tara's there, you're in trouble. You cook her or Tracy.
Speaker 4: So Tara Brown? Yeah, I don't know who i'd I.
Speaker 2: Love them, but with both of them, I wouldn't mind. Peter Rabit and just so I can do that, so nice, put your manners back.
Speaker 1: In, yeah, Peter.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Tara Brown is on because she's that famous interview with Belle Gibson. Obviously that Netflix show Upside of Niga has gone bananas online, but she is.
Speaker 4: Doing a follow up on bell Gibson. Where is she now?
Speaker 2: I just love that is she now? In the sixty minutes interview, she couldn't even answer how old she was.
Speaker 4: I know, but that's me. How old are you?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I believe that I'm twenty six. I really believe that I'm twenty six.
Speaker 2: Imaturity, Lauren, how old are you?
Speaker 1: I think? Isn't Bell Gibson a Victorian? I think she is.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't believe any of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she could be anywhere, a lot of them.
Speaker 4: That Apple Side of Innigar was filmed around Melbourne if you watch it.
Speaker 2: So look, Tara Brown's going to join us a little bit, or that's what she said.
Speaker 4: She wouldn't be there anymore.
Speaker 1: You never know, Brownie. I'll tell you what. The footy is back. And it just sort of feels right that the foot is back.
Speaker 5: It's a bit for me.
Speaker 4: When does it actually?
Speaker 1: I'm ready for it. It's great. Three weeks till the real stuff.
Speaker 4: What's that second week of March.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's pracking matches tonight. So it's zero round around, opening round, opening round zero, round round hang on zero and opening of the same sponsored by Coke zero. Yes, opening round.
Speaker 2: Opening round and then we go to round one.
Speaker 4: Great ye Can you ask that question at least once away?
Speaker 2: Will they keep changing it?
Speaker 5: I'm allowed to you ask it a lot.
Speaker 2: They change it a lot.
Speaker 5: Work it out, bro.
Speaker 3: Jamp backed show this morning and also Lady this Week got more tickets to the Grand Prix to give away our top cop.
Speaker 2: Shane pattern stepping down.
Speaker 4: Well sort of been half push, doesn't he.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a mess. It's a mess.
Speaker 4: Who takes that job?
Speaker 1: Rick Nugent is going to step into the role as acting chief.
Speaker 4: How to know that?
Speaker 2: Clint?
Speaker 4: I just I just caught you watching the Today Show extra?
Speaker 2: Are you literally just reading the screen?
Speaker 1: Was reading the graphic on the screen?
Speaker 2: God? All laugh at their graphics. Guy, I got it wrong. Let's get into it. This is Tennis, so Whim's bad Dreams Welcoming and Monday good morning.
Speaker 3: This is never It wasn't a great weekend for weather in Melbourne, although that afternoon sun was beautiful yesterday.
Speaker 2: You know Lauren put on the fake candles and fireplace on her TV.
Speaker 4: You know he can oh, yes, yes, we had a MASSUSI yesterdays?
Speaker 2: How is fair?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: And are you? Or are you not?
Speaker 4: Said anyway that afternoon?
Speaker 1: Are you relaxed?
Speaker 4: I was very relaxed.
Speaker 2: Is it like when my wife got a mass loose around to the house and she was playing music off Spotify But it wasn't Spotify Premium. So halfway through.
Speaker 3: The the candles on the screen the KFC. That's what we've decided on Sundays, we are all about wellness on Sundays to.
Speaker 2: Start spend the extra and get the pre.
Speaker 5: Been so nice.
Speaker 3: So we're a house warriors were wellness warriors. Now I'm concerned because my Paul went up to Sydney. He left the bunker because we're doing a month twenty eight days of wellness, and he said, oh, my horse is running in Sydney. I was like, that doesn't scream wellness to me, so off.
Speaker 5: He went to Sydney.
Speaker 2: I can't believe he did this.
Speaker 5: He went with.
Speaker 3: Clint sannas how is how is the wellness continuation? When he was at Royal Randwick watching his horse called Dale.
Speaker 2: Run, break fedfast, Lauren, Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 1: Sorry to say, I am sorry to say that Paul, your beautiful fiance, was on his best behavior.
Speaker 4: He said, he said he was. He said he had staked order.
Speaker 1: The worst thing he did, I think there was some There was a beautiful amb dish which I looked very clean, looked very clean. I think the worst thing he did he might have sampled a rice paper roll, a mini rice paper role. That's it. That's it. Nothing in the liquid form he was and I was trying to tempt him. I just thought, I have content for this show.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Let me try and tempt you way I can.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: Paul and Maddy Damon have a horse called Dale that they named Dale after Dale from step Brothers Brilliant. It's got the same The silk are the same color as Dale's Dale. That Dale's vest that he wears his step brothers And they were so excited about this horse running.
Speaker 4: He was like a kid on Christmas Day.
Speaker 2: Does Matt face timing?
Speaker 4: Yes? I think yes, he does.
Speaker 3: To watch the race, so it was the first time they've run in the city. I was watching it at home on Channel seven and oh my gosh, the beat up around Matt owning a horse was like.
Speaker 2: The carry TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Dale did well until about two hundred meters ago, and I would suggest that the ending is quite important in horse racing. And then he sort of stopped. He kept running, He just wept.
Speaker 1: A little nudge and sort of then fell back mid midfield.
Speaker 3: But he's still quite young compared to some of the other horses, Paul tell me. But Paul said, if Dale had of one fast would have been out years off.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, what's that threat?
Speaker 1: Well, I probably wouldn't have made weekend today the next morning.
Speaker 4: Yes, So thankfully Dale didn't win and Fast continues.
Speaker 2: The race.
Speaker 1: It was funny having a look at the race book because in the race book all the owners are listed. Yep, it's got Paul's name, and then it's they run all the Bogans in the outer.
Speaker 3: After they had it on Channel seven, apparently the odds just dropped because everyone, I'm better better than that, really, I like pl You know this has nothing to do with you.
Speaker 2: Believe passion from guys plan. Guys plan.
Speaker 1: So after entertaining Melbourne last few days.
Speaker 4: See Drake Love the headline.
Speaker 2: Doesn't held some cash getting around?
Speaker 3: I know why he's bothering doing a show, because he's doing a show in every club, bar and restaurant that will have it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, as I say, Melbourne's turn last week, now it's Sydney's turn. He actually now, Lauren, we're very cool. It turns out. Remember the last time we were in Sydney together, Yes, and we hit up at nightclub?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Is that where he did the gig.
Speaker 2: Club?
Speaker 1: We stood in line.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. The Caterpillar Club.
Speaker 3: It's really cute whereund corner from that hotel Capella.
Speaker 2: It is the Caterpillar.
Speaker 1: We stood in line and I left. I left.
Speaker 3: We got there letting people walk in. We got in their Latin. You guys are the first in line. It was like first in line, we're stopping that, we're stopping the walk into you and you are.
Speaker 4: It was raining and Clint Bale.
Speaker 2: You went on the list.
Speaker 1: We were on the story.
Speaker 4: We got in about three seconds later after.
Speaker 2: It was not with that guy.
Speaker 4: I had pray girls.
Speaker 3: And Clinton, I'm not doing this and then he left and we went right quite exclusive.
Speaker 1: But as it turns out a little surprise because Drake did a little mini cop gig.
Speaker 2: Especially anybody did anybody leave?
Speaker 5: There are situations and from here tonight.
Speaker 1: Turning up the charm.
Speaker 2: He just popped up and popped up, did some songs.
Speaker 1: Speaking of popping out, I was in Barangaroo on Valentine's Day, That's.
Speaker 4: Where Crown is. That's a very expensive part of Sydney. What were you doing there on your own cab get lost?
Speaker 1: Just having an ice little Valentine's dab?
Speaker 2: What were you doing?
Speaker 4: What were you doing?
Speaker 5: Your crowd quick, I'll get to that. Somebody's doing crab and road And he said, what did I say? You say you?
Speaker 4: I want you to say what you're doing there?
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: I went and got myself a frozen yogurt from fro Yo or no Yo? What's it called fro.
Speaker 4: Telling the story? But that's not what you were doing at Crown.
Speaker 2: What was he doing at Crown?
Speaker 4: He went to look at the roll leg shop.
Speaker 2: What you want WI today?
Speaker 1: I was window shopping that.
Speaker 3: He's so sad on Valentine's Day on his own.
Speaker 2: Imagine if he went in, are we buying something special for someone special?
Speaker 4: Just me?
Speaker 2: Sup? Is that going to fit in your mosodes?
Speaker 1: Hatchback?
Speaker 4: True or false? You texting.
Speaker 2: What did you get?
Speaker 1: True? It's true, It's true.
Speaker 3: You know it's a good spot to go on Valentine's Day every single because and you're like, cricky, if I had a wife, I'd be trying to buy two.
Speaker 4: Cheese, don't you stark? It's the other day?
Speaker 5: You said?
Speaker 2: Anyway, what were you saying? Clip?
Speaker 4: I suggested one and then I looked online.
Speaker 5: I sent it to him.
Speaker 3: I'm like, this is the rolics and I said would look good on you and.
Speaker 2: Jesus. What am I going to sell the house to buy a watch? Does it come with the wheels? Can it drive me to work?
Speaker 5: Anyway?
Speaker 1: The road from the rollic shop is much more, very relatable, much more affordable in there a byve herself on Valentine's Day, didn't I grabbed a beautiful butterscotch yo chi, which is I think the king of all yo chi flavors, butterscotch.
Speaker 2: With you want to kick back from to pay for the cheese?
Speaker 1: Buddy? Was good?
Speaker 5: It's a lot of yo cheese. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Barreled out of yo chi straight into like straight into Drake's in a circle, eight security guards surrounding Drake in the middle with one of his mates. I somehow infiltrated the circle, found myself in the circle with Drake and Mayochi and not a rolex to be saved.
Speaker 4: He would have had enough rolexes for both.
Speaker 2: Of you with my wooden spoon. If he did.
Speaker 1: Did he say hello, I said, I'm so sorry. Sorry, he's eight. No, it's right, man's that's right.
Speaker 4: Was he going into the hang on?
Speaker 2: Did he say it was all right? On the security guards?
Speaker 1: He said it was all right? Yeah, it's all right man.
Speaker 4: Well, clearly you weren't going to rob him for his roles eating yo chi? Was he going into your frozen yo chi?
Speaker 1: I don't believe it might have been going to roll x. Yeah, he's staying at.
Speaker 2: Crome Ate Security eight security. You get through with a tub of frozen yoga, which could have infiltrated the circle.
Speaker 3: Had a friend of Crown the other day and they were blacking out all the windows up in the penthouse for Drake.
Speaker 4: No photographers can take photos.
Speaker 1: It was hectic around there. The security presence was unbelievable.
Speaker 7: I not.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning Melbourne. It is just gone twenty seven to seven. Hey, we're just talking about Drake out and about in Sydney. You know who else was spotted in the clubs on the weekend.
Speaker 4: I didn't go to any clubs in the weekend. Who was it?
Speaker 2: Raygun?
Speaker 1: Oh she's still a thing.
Speaker 2: Raygun is still a thing.
Speaker 1: On she took a.
Speaker 4: Double dancing on a podium and she fell off.
Speaker 2: Year she got up in the club to do some Raygun dance moves. Unfortunately, when she attempted the kangaroo she went off the edge. Oh she is.
Speaker 4: Oh that's so embarrassing the four First, is she okay? I mean she gets back up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's fine, She's.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, she looks pissed.
Speaker 2: She she looks I think she was a bit junkie. Oh don't you talk cleanlessly off facious.
Speaker 1: He's my confession.
Speaker 4: I love this song.
Speaker 2: We are opening the confession line this week, Club Confessions.
Speaker 4: What happened in the club.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. If you're a ray gun, you took to the podium and then.
Speaker 4: Remember when you kissed the girl in the club and she burned?
Speaker 5: Anyhow?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Do you know what's worse?
Speaker 1: Did he go back? I went back? Second, had a third time?
Speaker 2: Is a gap?
Speaker 4: A gap?
Speaker 7: Up? God?
Speaker 2: You know it's bad when you're going back to that.
Speaker 1: It's real as well.
Speaker 2: Actually, no, I had a similar thing in Brisbane, gonna hotel olo. I met this girl and she had the worst breath.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, helotosis. Isn't helotosis one of the worst things you can never experienced? It shocking?
Speaker 2: I experienced it the week after thirteen twenty four ten. What's happened in the clerk?
Speaker 4: So your sister fell down?
Speaker 5: This she did?
Speaker 1: Casey, you'll be listening this morning.
Speaker 4: Shout out, fell down the stairs leaving boutique and broke her leg.
Speaker 2: She broke her leg, her leg at the aim of it, broke.
Speaker 3: Her legs conning the amount of people that fell down them. She's the only person I know that broke her leg.
Speaker 4: Can we talk to her? She's up?
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, for sure, But she was she she she was so pissed that she didn't realize she'd broken the leg. So she kept sort of stumbling home like the leg and then you wake up the next morning that's broke. See you are a mother d.
Speaker 4: No, she back, which long before she was a mother?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: She was a mother at the races though, wasn't she because it was a similar.
Speaker 4: Situation she fell down the stairs.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's an embarrassment.
Speaker 4: Love her.
Speaker 2: Can we just go into the low not the high set? Thirteen twenty four to ten. Club Confessions. We are talking club confessions.
Speaker 4: Confessed clean, He's a confession. What happened to you in the nightclub?
Speaker 5: In the club?
Speaker 4: Ragan was in a club a weekend.
Speaker 3: She's a surprise performance and she surprised herself when doing the kangaroo.
Speaker 4: She fell off the stage.
Speaker 2: Happens to the best of us.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to wrack my brains.
Speaker 4: Might've had a few little before.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'll tell you what if you join us on the air. I got VIP tickets to Melbourne Fashion Festival that can be coming your way. I've also got two hundred dollars skin care control packs and do gym memberships. Yeah mate, I've got it all. See everything must go crazy run out for yep. So thirteen twenty four ten is our number. What do you want to confess to that you didn't a clerk confessions?
Speaker 1: I don't know if we should be confession confessing what we did in the club. I just have no memory. That's my issue.
Speaker 2: I unfortunately have a bad memory from a clerk in Ballet. Oh Ballet Hotel Mexicola.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's fun.
Speaker 1: Motelte Motel, I've danced on the tables.
Speaker 2: I've given it too much class Motel Mexicola. Yeah, they come around with just bottles of tequila.
Speaker 1: And pour it in your gob exactly, exactly.
Speaker 2: Really just everyone raves about that joint and you go there and it's.
Speaker 4: Just mind you're not going there in your Sunday best.
Speaker 1: No, because it's a foremost And then it transitions into a nightcla.
Speaker 2: And I didn't know transitions into a nightclub.
Speaker 5: So often kids and stuff there. So that have had dinner sitting.
Speaker 2: There eating my fish taco and then all of a sudden the music gets pump and the tequila comes out. And I was there with someone we know, Barron Byron. He used to work at the other audio station. He was no, no, no, in ballet the same you know how you always bump into We should grab a drink exactly right.
Speaker 3: Last time I was in Barlie, Michael Whiffley was there, as was doctor Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: Right there.
Speaker 5: You go all in the same place at once.
Speaker 2: So he ordered me a special drink. It was that every bar will have that big extravagant drink you can order. This one was came out and was on fire.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: Though that so I'm like trying to put the drink out and then I drank it.
Speaker 4: You know when like it's a safety hazard, it's a fire, hasard blow it up quick.
Speaker 5: No funnel lowed?
Speaker 2: Do you even extinguish it? Made a fire blanket? Dad settled down and you know when like a drink its your lips and you just know your body saying now and I did, are you to the table at the table on the.
Speaker 5: Floor, just pour some water on it.
Speaker 2: It happened before water wipe my face and then we all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's very motel mixing. Oh my god, Yeah, that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: And you're sitting next to Jessica who's trying to chat down.
Speaker 2: Yuah, Zach, Yours happened overseas as well, morning mate, welcome to the show. Yeah, guys, we're doing well.
Speaker 4: What happened in the club?
Speaker 8: I was on a boys chipping Queenstown, New Zealand, and we were doing a bar. We ended up rist up two there's probably at fifteen stairs each and as we were leaving, I lost my footing on the top one and went sliding down all of them. I thought I'd like broken my back. I had to get a skin and turned out to just bruise the disc in my back.
Speaker 4: Oh you must have gone backwards and slid down.
Speaker 1: Oh terrific.
Speaker 8: All are laughing until I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Move at the bottom.
Speaker 3: There is something so funny when your friend falls over, though, and sometimes you just can't help get them up because you just laugh.
Speaker 2: But it's a rollercoaster of emotion because all your friends would have felt bad. Then you go to the hospital and then they go nothing broken, just a disc, and then they all start giving you crapy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, they don't even feel bad at the time.
Speaker 1: Yes, Zach, another beer. Did you have a few Sherbets.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a couple of Sherberts. Didn't feel too much at the time, but the next day.
Speaker 2: Was pretty See that's the other thing when Sherbets were off, and it's like, whoa.
Speaker 3: My friend went to the Drake concert the other night in a box and they had corporate box and they had cardboard box, a.
Speaker 2: Fancy dress, lave their arms out the side.
Speaker 4: She didn't wear it. They didn't wear a box.
Speaker 3: They were in a corporate box and there's alcohol in them and she took a he actually there was many of them.
Speaker 4: Took a bottle of vodka from the box.
Speaker 5: Because of paper and they're like, we're taking this. They took it to a club and just asked for a bucket of ice and put it in.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you can't do that, believe it.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic.
Speaker 4: Melbourn.
Speaker 5: The other night, the stuff kind of didn't quite work it out. What did happen?
Speaker 2: We didn't know we do table service. Yeah, that's quite random.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you can't be doing that in the club, can you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Anything club? I mean when you used to be able to smoke darts in the club, I.
Speaker 4: Know, and you come home with closed.
Speaker 2: And your clothes just smelled like an have.
Speaker 4: Like a fifteen minute shower and scrum go.
Speaker 2: There with the good old days were they? And this is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clinton as well. We're doing a thanks to our mates at Shell already Express. Hey guys, there's no off season with CAO Sports. Get on board today. One of our good mates joining us via Brisbane. This Morning's in the doghouse out the back Jonathan Brown Brownie.
Speaker 7: That's right, Yeah, I mean Carl's office and the dog ass. It's not a bad dog. Yes. I had the fleu a couple of weeks ago and it lasted forty eight hours, and I maysed, he's allowed.
Speaker 3: A week in the man cave kitchen out in the man cave.
Speaker 7: It's great, And got my own kitchen. I've got a little facet on this Carl's work stuff, and I've got the golf on out in the back. O my god, it's of course, I'm right on on chin today.
Speaker 3: Pretty good, it's pretty it's not so if Paul had that, he'd be faking the flu every week.
Speaker 1: Brownie.
Speaker 2: I'll give you, I'll give you hots hits. And I'm only saying this because I know the miss wouldn't be listening. A little man cave out the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not little Brownie's in.
Speaker 2: It's a suburban house. Brown Ignore them. They could be in tunnel.
Speaker 4: You're recently putting a vintake wine.
Speaker 2: Go one of those. That's not what I'm getting to going to say. I put in a little surveillance camera looking back at the.
Speaker 4: House, of course, so no one can come in or out of your man cave.
Speaker 2: Well no, you can just see them coming.
Speaker 4: Oh what are you doing in the just filthy animals?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, that's right, that's.
Speaker 4: CCTV in your man it's getting.
Speaker 7: A little bit. I don't I can go. I don't have to enter the house to go to the beer fridge or the or the wine fridge. How sophisticated does he said? When he rails out of the vinteche maeight next to his role.
Speaker 1: Foot his back, Brownie, do it well? With their Marii team up against the Indigenous All Stars. But it looks like the AFL is sort of taking their lead's first time it's been back in ten years. Was it a success the All Stars?
Speaker 7: Absolutely, there's good crowd over against Freemantle. That's what's called now op the stadium. I think, yeah, it was good to say, and it's great to see the Indigenous boy is such a highlight of our game. To see them all together and playing the one. You know, it's pretty tough for the playing your first practice match against an Indigenous All Stars team. So no one the Fremon didn't get clash. Yeah, absolutely that got so. Yeah, it was good to say, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: He coached the Indigenous All Stars.
Speaker 7: That's a good U Clark because av Clark an old teammate of mind. He was at Brisbane. I'm not sure he played a game at Brisbane, but he had a big influence on the whole team because I do remember well he had the Brisbane floods in twenty eleven, which was devastating and someone decided to fill the dams up and never empty map. But anyway, that's another story. But ex Clark, we had to sand bag his place, so talk about team unity. I still remember saying banging his place so I wouldn't get flooded.
Speaker 2: What was it Freo that were chosen to play them?
Speaker 7: I'm not sure, not sure, but but yeah, that would have been part of the way that part of the practice man schedule, the way I worked in for them. But there was a few games on the weekend which good Noble had the Bulldogs andesen and running around. I think there was a game yesterday as well, and there's a few more games this week. They call it match Him. Actually, the Collingwood's coming to town on the Gold Coast. They play the Suns and Brisbane and like a little the old Lightning Premiership with the kids. You know, you play against three or four other teams and you play twenty and a halfs. Well, that's happening here on Thursday night on the gold cast.
Speaker 4: Everyone's got he's will probably up. The fans are going fair all already.
Speaker 2: As a past player, do you you'd have to hold back a bit in those games, wouldn't you? Like you'd be gutted if you were injured in one of these matches before the season kicks off.
Speaker 7: Absolutely. I used to just try and play in the last one. Ja's a good question. So because you've trained for four or five months. The players are so professional now that we often hear about the stories that Red Bull training camp. You know, Christophe Track has gone to Austria and all this sort of stuff. Then the bond always goes to San Diego, some high performance center. A lot of the players have jumped on now and that happens in about Octo. So the boys we won't be won't want to get injured in this last week.
Speaker 1: Eagle falm Yeah, yeah to.
Speaker 7: Him at our eagle farm mate's that's a good off season for me. But I remember I was around still in the day's standards of the high altitude can remember that Colorado or something Colorado and Arizona, Arizona.
Speaker 4: Remember the teens going to Arizona?
Speaker 3: They not do They just send them to really high altitude places because your lung capacity has to be better to get fitter.
Speaker 7: The problem is that you go over in December laws and scientifically as soon as you come home and sort of out of your system after two or three weeks. So the footy season wasn't for another three months. So the clubs after a while it's a complete waste of time and it's cost the club of ad four hunder grand for.
Speaker 1: The get on the darts straight away as well and the well we used to.
Speaker 7: Have a night out and as a little reward you would have a night outstanders absolutely blow the door off it. You'd be hung over for the whole flight home and then you take about a week to recover.
Speaker 2: So I can't believe I don't do that anymore. It's amazing. There is no off season with KO Sports. Get on board today, Hey brownie, before we let you go, here's your tip this season.
Speaker 7: Here's your money, the mighty Brisbane lines. I've got to stick with my boys. I saw Joe Dan here the other day, actually down he's neck in the woods. He lives down near barr and By, so just enjoying retur.
Speaker 3: Happy long life after they finish business. Hey brownie, to quickly are you into supercars?
Speaker 7: Absolutely? Supercars?
Speaker 3: On our little prep sheet here it's got all the stats about supercars, and I thought, I wonder what Jonathan has to do with supercars.
Speaker 7: Well, you know what, I'm probably reading the same statue as you. Love, You're not going to be able to get me there.
Speaker 2: It's good to chat, Brownie, have a good mate. Well, good morning Melbourne. It's just going seven past seven. We've got a huge still to come. Your chance to win five thousand dollars coming up at eight this morning.
Speaker 3: Tara Brown is joining us shortly she did that infamous Bell Gibson interview.
Speaker 4: Anyone watched Apple Started Vinegag.
Speaker 2: Yet it's on my list this week.
Speaker 3: I mean, we all know the story, right, but it's deeper and darker than we thought, well than I thought when I watched it, So number one on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Speaking of sixty Minutes, I got a full review from Lauren on last night's Peter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: I couldn't well.
Speaker 3: Firstly, I couldn't sleep last night because I was so angry about the taxi investigation that they did. What was shown on sixty Minutes last night was just nothing short of a disgrace. Firstly, as a normal person in society who wants to go and get in a taxi, it's.
Speaker 4: A disaster a lot of the time.
Speaker 3: And there's great taxi drivers out there, don't get me wrong, who are going to get caught up in this whole thing. But there's there's a real issue going on with cabs in Melbourne and the way people are being treated. And then there was an investigation into some drivers and the way they're treating people on the NDIS and I couldn't sleep. I felt sick about it. It was just absolutely disgraceful. So my thoughts were with everyone affected by that. There were families on there. And then he moved on to a Peter Dutton interview, which is what I asked about.
Speaker 4: Well, I think the other things.
Speaker 5: It was not.
Speaker 4: It was not okay with Peter Dutton.
Speaker 3: I mean, Carl Stefanovic did a great interview with him last night and it made him so likable.
Speaker 1: Turned on the charm, didn't he Well.
Speaker 3: He just seemed like a family man and a you knowing.
Speaker 1: His kids call him mister potato head.
Speaker 4: So yeah, when he's sometimes when they want to get to him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, seemed like a good sport.
Speaker 2: You're going to vote for him?
Speaker 4: When is the election?
Speaker 1: Well, Albert hasn't gone to the Governor General yet. He's going to do that soon. It's going to be some time before April. I believe we're talking maybe late March, early April.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: He's pretty I mean, he's very tough, Peter Dutton. He's worked in some very big jobs and he's very intelligent. But he impressed me last night on sixty minutes.
Speaker 3: No no ukulele, but the wife did reference it, missus Dutton.
Speaker 4: You can't see, you can't dance, and you can't play with the ukilele.
Speaker 2: I like her.
Speaker 4: I actually really liked her too.
Speaker 2: Remember our show is a non judgment zone.
Speaker 1: Is that an important distinction?
Speaker 5: I actually think that you need to be able to laugh at yourself.
Speaker 2: More important, whatever you listening, whatever you've done in your life. I'm sure one of us three have done something worse. Ah.
Speaker 5: No, we've had some pretty strange vocals.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 3: The Kardashians, they seem unattainable. They seem like people that none of us can never live up to their lives.
Speaker 4: They look glamorous and perfect and kind of kooky.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Chloe's got a podcast now. I'm not sure if you've heard any of it. She does it with a couple of friends. She did one the other day and she'd actually she admitted they'd been drinking before. I think they were drinking mimosas as they were doing it. They're a bit dipsy. When she started telling this story about a guy that she once dated who had a very bad habit.
Speaker 9: I was dating someone and he slept over and he wet the bed, but like just wet the bed, and I was like, Okay, that's weird. Obviously because we're adults, this is weird. Never and then I remember, I was like, he was never addressed it, like we never talked about it.
Speaker 4: She went on to say that it happened multiple times more than once.
Speaker 2: Question question, do we know if it was after a big knight?
Speaker 4: Well, so she ended up because she was telling her friends and they're like, no way, and she said, I had to tell my sister. So she called Kim and Kim's like, she.
Speaker 3: Goes, do you remember that guy I dated who kept wedding the bed? And Kim's like, yeah, I remember, and she's like tell the girls, Tell the girls, and Kim goes, it was after a big night though, but Kim was very quiet, and then Kim just goes, Chloe, I'm in a financial meeting.
Speaker 4: I can't do this right now.
Speaker 3: But then her girlfriends were like okay, So then they kind of deep dive into whether he was drinking or not.
Speaker 4: He never understood, but still it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: But I've never understood it.
Speaker 4: If you can't not wet the bed when you drink, I would stop drinking.
Speaker 2: Exactly right. I've never understood these stories where people go, oh, yeah, you know, do you feel like, yeah, my partner does wet the bed. I'm like, well, then don't drink. Don't have you?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, if I pissed the bed when I drunk, I wouldn't drink again unless you ever no, no, no, no, not from drinking. And I was five.
Speaker 1: You've never ad a little bit.
Speaker 5: No you.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's more a man thing.
Speaker 2: You scream bed weather.
Speaker 1: No, no, no not. I'm just not you sure, I'm pretty good?
Speaker 4: Pretty good? That doesn't sound like me. So now i'd feel if Paul and I were dating and he weed on me in his.
Speaker 2: Seat, thank you finished that sentence in.
Speaker 5: His sleep, I just would not like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he was the relationship that would be that would be a bit of a turn off.
Speaker 4: Well, I think I'd be like, this relationship is canceled.
Speaker 2: I think if you're an adult with plastic sheets, you need to have a good look at Yes.
Speaker 4: I got a girlfriend who is who was a prolific bed weather.
Speaker 5: Really you know her too.
Speaker 3: And she used to go out and she'd sleep over, like you would state your own house if you knew it was a bad habit. She'd sleep over at girlfriend's houses and they'd wake up soaking wet, and she's in her friend's beds. Oh no, if you're a bedwet to stay in your own house.
Speaker 2: I worked with a girl and we did travel for a work event, and when we got back to the station the next day, a bill came from the hotel for a soiling fee, which she'd wet the bed.
Speaker 4: Soiling is a terrible counsel the girl that you'd hooked up with.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, it was like a co host. We'd gone traveling for work, so she had her own room. I'd mind. When we got back to work, they were like, hey, have you guys got a second to come into the boss's office and the boss had to go, come.
Speaker 3: On, surely just cover that. Don't you humiliate the person soiling sheet.
Speaker 4: That's terrible. Now, that sounds like she's done worse than wet the bed.
Speaker 2: Did you fire truck the bed?
Speaker 4: Sounds far worse than that.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen let's be honest, no judgment. You can't even change your name. When was it? When was the last time you wet the bed? Shall we check the team?
Speaker 1: Let's go around the team.
Speaker 4: Oh, Brody would have wet the bed probably last week.
Speaker 2: Purpose executive producer the thumb.
Speaker 5: It happens how often? Oh not regularly, but he probably wants a year.
Speaker 4: What did you watch say?
Speaker 1: That's unfortunate?
Speaker 4: Is she mad?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: She just love it?
Speaker 4: Is she mad?
Speaker 5: Yes, she's angry.
Speaker 2: We just found a new year. We cracked twenty twenty five yet or is it still to come that.
Speaker 5: I'll let you know what happens this year's and you'll text. I feel like producer Jews would wet the bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he goes roke. He doesn't drink all the time. I've done it once and your I love your partner, Claudia, she would not cope.
Speaker 2: No, thankfully.
Speaker 1: The one time it happened after a big day and night, we weren't living together, so she didn't.
Speaker 5: Really Howard, Claudia KOVI, if you did it.
Speaker 2: She'd be gone. Gen Z like the gen Z is wet the bed? Or is then like an old thing?
Speaker 1: She's she's clean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did like two years ago.
Speaker 1: Surprised.
Speaker 4: Well, it wasn't in the bed, it was standing up and I thought, all the toilet.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's another thing that happens a lot people, especially with men. They go and they think, yeah, they think that they're winging in the toilet and they're like doing it.
Speaker 1: In the soccer not that door, not that draw.
Speaker 4: Remember when Paul got up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night completely naked when we're in Milan and he walked out of the hotel door and was stuck in the hallway completely butt naked.
Speaker 2: He didn't pean the hallway, did he No, he woke.
Speaker 3: Up like he must have been half asleep, and then he woke up and was butt naked in the hallway just going for us. And I didn't wake up when he was banging on the door.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is out number Melbourne.
Speaker 1: When was the last time you wet the bed?
Speaker 4: To be honest, yep, I want to know if it's really happening out there.
Speaker 2: Feel free to dub in partner as well. In b return, we got free stuff to go this morning. I got Gym membership's skin control packs and tickets to Melbourne Fashion Festival. Don't do it there. Thirteen twenty four ten, When was the last time you went the bed? We are talking bedweathers.
Speaker 3: Yes, clo cut Actley was talking on her podcast this week about a guy she dated who had a bad habit of whetting the bed after a few beverages. And what we want to know is this actually happening. Some of our producers say it happens a lot. I'm not a bedwetter. Not confess that you are.
Speaker 1: What I wouldn't know, you know, I would know.
Speaker 2: Actually I was about to say, you know, you wake up in a like pull of well, yeah.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Are you a bed wetter? Or when was the last time you wet the band? Or maybe it was someone that stayed at your house.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's all lived at your house.
Speaker 5: So I'm trying to say, I don't get any complaint adult bedwetters.
Speaker 2: Let's go out of the phone. Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number.
Speaker 4: Aiden in Taylor's Late This.
Speaker 10: Morning Morning, here he goes done good.
Speaker 2: You sound like a bed.
Speaker 11: Cheer.
Speaker 10: So that so it hasn't happened recently, which you know, thank god, but you just have a problem with sleepwalking.
Speaker 4: Oh, I've heard this, so would you just wing in random places?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 10: I walked downstairs in front of my watchful parents' eyes, grabbed the glass of water, lamd on on the floor, proceeded to walk upstairs and start kissing on the stairs.
Speaker 5: On the stairs, sleep looking so scary.
Speaker 4: He can do anything.
Speaker 2: No, it was coming to that's how you filling up the glass.
Speaker 1: Here we go, there we go.
Speaker 2: Get them up.
Speaker 3: Rebecca in Geelong, good morning. Now your boyfriend, it's him. What's he done?
Speaker 6: Morning?
Speaker 12: Jason Lauren? It was years ago now my then boyfriend now husband. So we stuck it out. We've got We were staying at my mom's house. We've been to a wedding and we've given it a fair nudge and we went to bears and I woke up to wet on my leg, abandoned the bed and I'm down on the mattress.
Speaker 5: He's still fast.
Speaker 12: A fleet couldn't wake him. Next morning, he wakes up, jumps down next to He's like, what happened? I said, well, you've wet the bed. He said, you had to go to cricket. We were both very hungover and he goes, what am I going to tell your mum? And I said, do not worry about this, just leave. And then I heard him go out to mum, who was making a cup of tea, and say what had happened? And then I'm listening to what my mom says. My mom says to my twenty seven year old boyfriend, accidents happened.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Marry even confessing it? Doing it eat in laws houses?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What you would have walked down to.
Speaker 4: Chess in maand that morning?
Speaker 2: Guys, how are you are good?
Speaker 4: When was the last time it happened to you?
Speaker 12: Not all that long ago?
Speaker 13: And very similarly to their caller, whenever I've had a few babies, there seems to be a bit of sleepwalking that happened.
Speaker 12: And my poor husband has been less too clean up.
Speaker 6: The couch when I thought that was the toilet.
Speaker 4: Look, I've got a great.
Speaker 13: Husband who has helped. It never made me feel embarrassed when I've got a sore heads the next morning.
Speaker 2: Is it like when you know when you're a kid and you're trying to get out of that stage so you'd avoid sleepovers? Do you avoid sleepovers as an adult? Will you stay at other people's houses.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's not a problem.
Speaker 13: It only has it happened at my own house.
Speaker 4: Have you considered nappies after a few drinks?
Speaker 12: No, but I'm sure he's considered putting one on me.
Speaker 4: Before I go to those puppy peapads on the couch. Yes, he's a good husband.
Speaker 2: That's romantic. Hang on, Doby, before you're just climbing in a bed. I'm just going to lay out this puppy pe mat.
Speaker 4: It's always after drinking.
Speaker 3: Shad look at me, l heind mighty on fim fast drinking is bad for you.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go? Can we rewind the thirty days ago?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 3: One of the most captivating and shocking stories in a really long time was the Belle Gibson story. Now, she was this young Australian woman who was a fraud star. We found out she had the whole pantry. It was put on Apple watches. She made a lot of money. She's back in the headlines because Netflix have released a show called Apple Side Vinegar. But when we first got to know Bell Gibson outside of her own what she was calling her success was when Tara Brown interviewed her on Sixty Minutes.
Speaker 4: He may remember this.
Speaker 11: How old are you?
Speaker 13: I've always been raised.
Speaker 12: As being currently a twenty six year old.
Speaker 11: Okay, Belle, I's just a really really simple question. How old are you? I believe that I'm in twenty six? What do you know the truth to be? Now?
Speaker 6: That's probably a question and that we'll have to keep digging for.
Speaker 1: It made a lot of people's blood boil, didn't it that?
Speaker 4: I wanted to pick my television up and throw it out the window watching that.
Speaker 5: But I couldn't stay give a Bell, Not Tara.
Speaker 3: Oh no, not Tara. I'm with Bell. Sometimes I think I'm twenty six.
Speaker 2: Dangerous Lies. Unmasking Bell Gibson is on tonight at nine ten on Channel nine and nine.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Tara joins us this morning, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning, Tara.
Speaker 3: How much has this thrown Bell Gibson back into the spotlight?
Speaker 4: This Apple sid of Innigan Show on Netflix? Have you seen it?
Speaker 11: I have seen it. I have been triggered.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 2: Does it seem accurate?
Speaker 11: You know, accurate is not a word you can use in relation to anything to do with Bell Gibson. I'm as confused today as I was ten years ago. Not to take away from the streaming service or the show itself. It's terrific and it's so well acted, but it's just so confounding to be able to follow Bell's story because it chops and changes. What seems feasible is completely not and so it's entertaining, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: Happy Were you happy with how you portrayed?
Speaker 4: Because the sixty minutes interview is a large part of it and someone plays you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, that's always weird. I don't think it's ever happened to me before, but it's you know, seeing how other people might observe you is always a bit confronting. But no, you know, it's great to watch. I think our show, however, on tonight, shows much more of that interview and much more of the Belwin.
Speaker 4: What are we expecting to see because obviously so many people are fascinated by this story and it's a terrible story, but it is quite fascinating because it's just it's beyond belief.
Speaker 3: Right, Are we seeing more behind the scenes about sixty minutes interview? Are we finding out where she is now?
Speaker 11: Well, we don't find out where she is. There are rumors that she's in somewhere in Melbourne, whether she's under an assumed name or her own. I'm not sure. But what it really does, I guess, is, you know, a decade on which is incredible in itself. It pieces together, you know the story of Bell Gibson and how she came to be exposed, and you know, we talked to one of her closest friends who became a major whistleblower, which led to this story being broken in the age, and we revisit the interview and there are parts to it that haven't been seen before. So I think it really, you know, paints the picture of what the world was being told by this woman who was you know, everyone wanted to believe, everyone was very sympathetic towards and exposes what she was really lying.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the chat that you did with her and then sort of when you stopped rolling. I always think that's interesting, Like you're in the room, the interview's finished. Did you have much of a conversation afterwards? Or she just walked out?
Speaker 11: No, she was pretty upset at the end. No, it wasn't you know, it wasn't the warmest ending, but not that it was meant to be. There was nothing vengeful about it.
Speaker 2: Very let to be honest, I've done several hotel interviews with guests before, and when the interview doesn't go well and you're wrapping up that Mike cable, you're trying to wrap it up pretty bloody quickly.
Speaker 1: So what was your feeling as you walked away then? Were you how did you feel? Were you angry?
Speaker 11: More dumbfounded?
Speaker 10: Really?
Speaker 11: You know, because the lies continued and the whole the whole point. We knew that she had been very loose with the truth and the lead up to that interview, and you know, we believe that she was coming on to make an apology, to explain herself, but she just became more and more slippery, and it was almost like, you know, it was Yeah, it was confounded, and it was kind of like at the end of it, I was going, did we get any clarity?
Speaker 1: I really don't know.
Speaker 11: It was a long interview and it was frustrating at times because it often started with a pearl of truth and ended up somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Did you ever hear from her after that interview, because it seemed like she had a way of then having an answer for everything and always coming back when she was criticized.
Speaker 2: Do you think she slid into Taro's DMS, like.
Speaker 4: Did sixty minutes ever hear from her again? Or was she just after that interview? Was just nothing?
Speaker 11: Look, the most priceless bit of communication came very soon after that interview, and that was a letter from her doctor. It was addressed to her, but she shared it with us, which stated very clearly that she was completely well. And this was a letter that she had had well before the wellness app and the Wellness Warrior career took off, and so she knew, she knew, you know, very clearly. She'd had a face to face, a forty five minute face to face consultation with the doctor. She had a letter from the doctor saying that she was not unwell, and she actually supplied that to us. So during the interview, you know, her great claim was that she accepted she'd never had cancer, but she always believed she did, and this was telling the world that she didn't.
Speaker 4: You think she managed to fool so many people, like Apple is one of the biggest organizations in the world. How did she manage to pull the rug over their eyes?
Speaker 11: I think it was a moment in time, you know, it was the it was the start of Instagram, it was the you know, the wellness world was really taking off. She was what we wanted to be. It was perfect timing. She was the picture of health.
Speaker 2: Had they not learned from uploading U two's album Come on.
Speaker 1: The Notoriety if you will? And the attention Belle Gibson is getting right now tonight on Channel nine, the Netflix special Do you think she's in a sick and sad way enjoying it?
Speaker 11: Possibly? I mean, you know, it has been raised by others that there was a great need for attention, and you know, the fantasy world that she entered into well before wellness was claiming this terrible, terrible state of unhealth, which garnered a lot of support from her skater world friends. And so there seems to be that pattern. I'm not a psychologist, but you know, there isn't a it's not a tension that most people would like.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to watch this tonight, Dangerous Lies Unmasking Belle Gibson. It's on tonight nine ten on Channel nine and nine. Now, Tara, just before we let you go, I know you requested to ask something well, m.
Speaker 11: Well, you know, I'm very confused, actually, Lauren, because the Daily Mail continues to print your age between forty one and forty two. So, Lauren, this is a very very simple question. How old are you?
Speaker 4: I believe I'm twenty six, but I'm not.
Speaker 5: I like it too.
Speaker 2: Simple question, Lauren. We can't give them a very simple question.
Speaker 5: I believe that.
Speaker 4: I'm allowed to behave like I'm twenty six. I can go them I'm not forty two or forty five.
Speaker 2: I can see how frustrating this is for you. Tara, the truth it's worth.
Speaker 11: I just want you to tell the truth.
Speaker 1: The Daily Mail never get it.
Speaker 4: I'd like them to start writing that I'm twenty six actually.
Speaker 2: Rolling Tarah Brown, Jordy's on the It's been a true Thanks so much, Tara, pleasure, thank you.
Speaker 5: Way one question.
Speaker 7: Five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: This jee is.
Speaker 7: Jese and Lawrence.
Speaker 2: Five thousand dollar question said to wear be brok Gosh into camping fishing. You need to go to the caravan show Brook.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, definitely.
Speaker 4: It's actually really good. I've been to it before.
Speaker 2: Sounds like we're going to kick back and we're going to get a free caravan. It isn't, but we're opening one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that means I have to go caravaning with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great, meet.
Speaker 2: We're going to need one h have you seen this like the caravans? Now they've got two hours and over the year, no more tenure really well unless you use the communal.
Speaker 1: Brook, do you catch fish?
Speaker 2: Not all the time, but you have quught a fish?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Can you teach Jay?
Speaker 4: He's not a tinny. He'll take you as a.
Speaker 1: Fisherman, apparently. I've never seen one, never heard about him catching one.
Speaker 3: I think he just puts his life jacket on and goes and sits out in the piece and quiet floats on that. All right, Brook, Let's see if we can win you some cash this morning. We've got three questions lined up. A hard one five thousand dollars, A medium question for five hundred, an easy question for fifty bucks.
Speaker 4: What are you thinking on this sunny Melbourne morning?
Speaker 6: A medium question, let's five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Rules are simple. You will hear the question. You will have three seconds to answer.
Speaker 4: I know the answer to this one.
Speaker 2: So to what it's not my thing?
Speaker 4: You knew it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, rightday, smarty pants.
Speaker 2: Now, Brooke, you need to answer within the three seconds.
Speaker 4: Okay, Mark, If you don't know, have a guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good call for five one hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: What symbol represents the capricorn star sign three two?
Speaker 4: Well, it's not a unicorn, it's a goat, but it does have the big horns. I'm a capricorn.
Speaker 1: Is it not a unicorn?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, there's no.
Speaker 3: I don't think you horns were around when the star signs.
Speaker 1: That star signs it cleansed.
Speaker 4: Wash your mouth out to go. I'm a capricorn.
Speaker 3: It's the twenty second of December through till jan ninety devastated.
Speaker 2: When Channel seven stopped doing the horoscopes.
Speaker 5: The news that was so we should bring you the news.
Speaker 2: And if I lead with it, Hey Brook, thanks you giving it to Cracker Tea. What you're not going to go empty handed? How about we give you a double pass to the Melbourne Fashion Festival.
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 4: That would be great.
Speaker 2: No worries at all.
Speaker 1: So what you jack?
Speaker 2: I am virgo?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? Is that the scales?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I hope not.
Speaker 4: That's Libra leebraise the scales.
Speaker 1: What's virgo?
Speaker 2: Virgo is fish?
Speaker 1: That's Pisces.
Speaker 3: Something dopey If it's jan troll skunk maybe.
Speaker 2: Is it just dopey one of the seven wars?
Speaker 4: What wait, what animals? Animal can greatest of all time?
Speaker 2: You know, me doing exactly what Channel seven?
Speaker 4: Virgo? What am I symbol?
Speaker 2: Do they say? Stubborn gooes A stubborn probably easy going.
Speaker 5: Oh virgo.
Speaker 4: As a young woman carrying a sheet of wheat, an image that can be interpreted as fertility goddess. Well, you got three kids.
Speaker 2: Was worth the waight? Uh hey, speaking of kids, we are on the lookout for something and we need your help to find it.
Speaker 4: Will tell you what animals associated with still going rabbit? Of course your rabbit pest. Rabbit pests, aren't they.
Speaker 2: I love how Trump says.
Speaker 4: It, story after story after storry about footage.
Speaker 5: You are fascinated by the footage of his son on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, if you're picking your nose in the oval, that's going to make headlines.
Speaker 4: Why did he take his kid to do that press conference in the overlap?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but if Trump could kill someone of these rids, the.
Speaker 1: Kids tried to shush Donald Trump. You need to shush your mouth, dosh your mouth.
Speaker 4: I love kids.
Speaker 2: Surprised the bloody Donald didn't get the Secret Service to take him out.
Speaker 1: Because we know who the real president is.
Speaker 4: Well, Elon has a lot of kids. Guys like a lot of.
Speaker 2: Kids and didn't take them all.
Speaker 3: Well, there's potentially one more. I'm not sure if he knew about this thirteenth child.
Speaker 2: Thirteenth Yeah, that's bigger than a carnival.
Speaker 5: Yes, doesn't.
Speaker 4: American conservative influencer Ashley Saint Clair has posted on x which is his platform, five months ago, I welcomed a new baby into the world. Elon Musk is the father. I've not previously.
Speaker 3: Disclosed this to protect our child's privacy and safety, but in recent days it has become clear that the tabloid media intends to do so, regardless of the harm it will cause. I intend to allow our child to grow in a normal and safe environment. For that reason, I asked the media on our child's privacy and refrain from invasive reporting.
Speaker 5: And here we are talking about it.
Speaker 2: Has daddy daddy come out and said anything, Daddy Musk?
Speaker 4: What is daddy said? Does daddy said anything?
Speaker 5: This happened yesterday?
Speaker 4: I don't know if Daddy said it is he said it's true?
Speaker 1: So did you say she's chasing money? Right?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, if it's his baby, she deserves money.
Speaker 2: Question question, did you say thirteen?
Speaker 1: He's got twelve that he knows of, then this would make thirteen different?
Speaker 4: Well no, oh, here we go.
Speaker 1: It's called strange names, don't they.
Speaker 2: Is that why we brought out that new test test the minibus so we can take the family out hang on.
Speaker 3: Ashley Sinclair told The New York Post that Musk was funny, smart and down to earth, saying they met after he slid into my DMS on X. Oh she doesn't revealed the d X said it's his platform. He can do what he wants. I was told to keep it a secret. I was being asked to keep it a secret forever. She told The New York Post. I was completely isolated during my pregnancy. Every part of my career and everything I used to do I couldn't do anymore. I was told not to tell anybody.
Speaker 2: Thirteen thirteen kids? Thirteen kids? I got three?
Speaker 1: How's that? Going? For?
Speaker 2: The shop is shut?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 4: He has broken his silence?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what's he said?
Speaker 4: He responded to the claims on X he wrote, h w h o A.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's a confirmation, mister, mister musks.
Speaker 2: To be read out at the kids eighteen, he wrote on x.
Speaker 4: In response to a post that claimed Ashley Sinclair had plotted for half a decade to to have a baby with Elon Musk.
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, Mount Taylor, isn't it one threat?
Speaker 2: One? Three, thirteen?
Speaker 1: Do you say it again?
Speaker 4: Fourteen kids? We're all so expensive, but he's billionaire? Kids pick it up? Doesn't he want one hundred kids or something of those?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Let's find Melbourne's biggest family.
Speaker 4: With the current whiffy when he would have slid into her dams.
Speaker 1: And possibly thirteen's a name tag job?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely so he shares five children with his first wife Justine.
Speaker 4: I think you don't want to run down?
Speaker 5: No, No, I think we've then he had a triplet.
Speaker 2: We've we've moved on.
Speaker 1: Have we seen family? True?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We are looking for Melbourne's biggest family. Would we say god, thirteen?
Speaker 5: I think we've moved on, quin, What do we say?
Speaker 2: Give us a ring? If you've got anything over?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: Irackon?
Speaker 2: Six?
Speaker 5: Five?
Speaker 2: You got anything over? Five? Thirteen twenty four ten Melbourne's biggest family?
Speaker 1: Where you are?
Speaker 4: We are on the hunt for Melbourne's biggest family. Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: A woman has just come out and announced that she has had his child, which brings him to being a dad thirteen times thirteen.
Speaker 13: You don't have a.
Speaker 4: Lot of money to have, you know what, even with money to have one kid.
Speaker 2: Even with all the money, though, it's the time if he spends time with it's the meal prep, the meal prep, the breakfast you'd be doing.
Speaker 3: As they'd be so spread out over so many years, the older ones would be able to babysit the younger one.
Speaker 5: Ah, right, okay to the little one.
Speaker 2: Let's find Melbourne's biggest family. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We're asking for anyone with over what five kids? Give us a ring. Yeah, I've just realized we're actually asking you to cause during school drop off time, it's a place for bees.
Speaker 3: But she's got nothing to do right now. Lauren and Gisbon, good morning. Is it your family?
Speaker 6: Hear you guys on the radio again?
Speaker 2: Oh thanks Lauren.
Speaker 6: My mum is one of seventeen kids.
Speaker 2: Seventeen and the last.
Speaker 6: Two kids that were born were twins, so.
Speaker 4: They went and they got seventeen. Yeah, are they all? Are they close.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Look, they're scattered all over Vic. There's probably I think about seven still with us. Yeah, but Stamlely reunions and stuff were pretty epic.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you do Christmases altogether?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: You got to do a kream?
Speaker 6: We used to when we were little. But yeah, I guess families get older and spread out. It's a little bit difficult, but I feel like a big shock when you tell anyone.
Speaker 4: Can I ask Lauren how old is your mum?
Speaker 6: She'd be about seventy two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I feel like back in the day families were bigger. Did she continue to have a big family? How many siblings do you have?
Speaker 6: I've only got a brother, Yeah, seventeen.
Speaker 2: Morning, Sam, you are part of a big family?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Someone of nine?
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness. So where do you sit in the family tree?
Speaker 13: Number seven?
Speaker 4: So can I ask how old is the oldest and how young is the youngest?
Speaker 6: Mark?
Speaker 13: He is?
Speaker 1: So you've got no idea because.
Speaker 4: Can you run us through the nine?
Speaker 2: Do you know the names?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 13: Dad Struggles, Mark, the Nigel, Johnny Julius and Toby Bolt.
Speaker 2: Okay we're mixed bag.
Speaker 4: The youngest one Roland same if you.
Speaker 2: Guys everyone out as a family, would you do like a car convoy situation.
Speaker 13: To leads to shove us in the car? Or were young? We used to go camping up at Murray all the time, and we used to go in too old because occasionally one was get left behind.
Speaker 4: Did you like child child?
Speaker 1: Always roller?
Speaker 4: We forgot him?
Speaker 2: You would watch time alone and think how could that happen?
Speaker 4: Seriously? With nine to be easy?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Mate, Sam, did you love being part of a big family? Because it fascinates me. I've got a very small family and big families.
Speaker 5: I just love Nu's.
Speaker 13: Great and we all go away together every couple of years, the whole entire soclops fam we all go away and Christmas all together and family birthdays.
Speaker 3: And did any of the kids continue on with the big families? Like with there lots of kids?
Speaker 13: Uh no, most if someone had his three?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, see, don't know about the theme of the whole could we beat it?
Speaker 4: Enya?
Speaker 2: Nope? Sailed away?
Speaker 4: Oh what happened to Nya? And you reckon she's got a bigger family than that, okay.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen, Jenny called.
Speaker 1: Back, good morning.
Speaker 6: And oh hello hello?
Speaker 4: Are you just say how many siblings sailor way. How many siblings in your family and you.
Speaker 6: There is fourteen of us?
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, run running through all the names.
Speaker 13: Please, Okay, here we go, ready, ye? Kathy, Luise, John, Marie, Mark, Beth, myself, Nathan, Nathan, Cassandra, Bernadette, Adrian, Adrian.
Speaker 2: Did you say Nathan accidentally twice?
Speaker 13: No, there's one Nathan, Oh my Nathan.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I always get modeled up between like the line down Nathan.
Speaker 6: But Cassandra, Bernadette, Elizabeth, Jennifer, Adrina, Christopher.
Speaker 2: If you could run through their partner's names.
Speaker 4: What was dinner time like at your house?
Speaker 13: Hectic? It was like lighting up at a top shop sort of thing.
Speaker 6: You had the line up with your plate, Brady, and it was like go times.
Speaker 2: You know what, don't in a way that's easier because now and I'm guilty of it as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've got three no fourteen.
Speaker 2: No no, no. But nowadays and I'm guilty of this as well, you're doing bloody two different meals sometimes that.
Speaker 5: You didn't like it, You didn't exactly.
Speaker 3: What was the most What was the most chaotic thing about having fourteen siblings?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Day tripped out chaotic because it was like that one in the car. So back in the day, you know, set it felt what didn't matter, It was sacked on in the car and it was like take especially growing up in Brisbane.
Speaker 12: In the heat.
Speaker 1: I'm one of four and I'm smack back in the middle as well, and I complained of middle child syndrome. What's it like being because you're in the middle of fourteen? Do you just get forgotten?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 6: Like remember everybody like her?
Speaker 4: I'm here, Hi, who's your favorite of the fourteen?
Speaker 13: My favorite would.
Speaker 12: Be my closest sister, She's like the third third down the line.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking, imagine if you had to take them overseas filling out those customers.
Speaker 4: You're not going overseas when you got fourteen.
Speaker 5: You're not even going to god, even your suburbs. If you go to the next suburb, oh my god, Emmy, you're a hoote.
Speaker 4: And do you all get together do big family lunches?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 12: Sometimes it's a bit hard beca we're all scattered across across.
Speaker 2: The world basically, Plus you'd have to book out the restaurant.
Speaker 4: I want to come to the next one.
Speaker 2: You know what, the siblings will probably just think you're one of them. They'll be remember.
Speaker 5: That sister, which one?
Speaker 2: Hey, we'll keep the phone lines open. Thirteen twenty four to ten. We're looking for Melbourne's biggest family.
Speaker 4: Many with little like seven little kids now like seven at school because I feel like in the this is back in the day people had fourteen kids. You can't have that many kids now, sure it's too expensive.
Speaker 2: Well, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If you've got a young family and there's a lot of them.
Speaker 4: Right though, you'd be very busy school, imadgin you.
Speaker 1: Go at the Royal Melbourne Show and all the showbags hanging off the pram.
Speaker 5: You're not going to the Royal Melbourne Show going.
Speaker 2: We filled the entire I feel like we.
Speaker 4: Should do this again after school drop off and say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cool good cool, Hey Jackson Claire from the Mighty Saints is joining us next. In a way, you could be taking to the field for St Kilda. We'll tell you how next on over it's coming, isn't We spoke to Brownie earlier this morning.
Speaker 4: You how many weeks till round zero week opening?
Speaker 1: Around three weeks away? Four weeks till the seat season proper you talk season proper. Round one is should be the season proper, but it's opening around, which is the.
Speaker 2: Week I've gone over this. Jackson Claire from the Mighty Saints is in the house this morning. Good morning twenty everyone, Thanks having.
Speaker 4: Met, excited that the season is nearly here.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 14: We don't play a round zero, so I feel like it's a bit.
Speaker 5: Of a myth as a player.
Speaker 3: It's not zero confusing as confusing it is to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is.
Speaker 14: It's Yeah, the other team seemed to get an extra buyer than us, but that's all right.
Speaker 2: We won't go into that.
Speaker 5: As is it unfair opening.
Speaker 1: Well, everyone sort of gets the the buy.
Speaker 14: Do a't some stage opening around you get another buy later in.
Speaker 2: The it is.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't even get opening round. How are you feeling three weeks out? Yeah?
Speaker 14: Feeling good. Yeah, been a big preseason. But yeah we're a pretty young list. Yeah, a lot of talent, so trying to get these young boys up to speed on on the way you want to play. So really optimistic about the yar is going to be super excited. Tom's states thirty last week, which is a bit scary.
Speaker 4: Are you really?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: It is a really young team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is that hard to keep them under control in the off season when you.
Speaker 2: Anyone on mopids in balley, Yeah, no, it is.
Speaker 14: They're like a really really driven young group. So yeah, they trained super super hard and I'm my boys, just go have a holiday. Like you don't need to be at the club every day in your off season. You're not supposed to be here.
Speaker 3: Your kids are different now young and mylight nieces and friends who have kids in their eighteen nineteen twenties that it's all about health and wellness.
Speaker 4: They're not out partying like we used to, not as much.
Speaker 2: Hey, can we look ahead to Round none. It's going to be a very special round for the Saint Kild the footy club, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. We've got Spuds game again.
Speaker 14: I think it's a fifth iteration of Spuds game in the first time we've got a Spuds Guernsey, which is really great. I think we had our first winning Spuds game last year, so it was a long time coming. But yeah, Friday night at the g against the Blues, it's going to be huge. It was great last year we played the Pies. I think it was a Thursday night. Yeah, amazing occasion, really really privileged to play a game for mental health. And yeah, obviously in Spuds.
Speaker 2: Memory proceeds going to the Danny Frawley Center. So I was just going to say, I take the kids are a lot swimming and stuff. It's an awesome facility.
Speaker 14: Have they Yeah, it is obviously open to the public, not just Saints people, Saint supporters, general public.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 3: I feel like the mental health discussion is more prevalent than ever, especially with footballers. There's been a lot of really sad stories out of the AFL. How much do you guys talk about mental health within the club and encourage, especially given that you're such a young team, for players to feel comfortable and confident to speak about their mental health.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fair bit.
Speaker 14: I think you know, when you look back, you probably think it just affects guys when they finish playing because they're, yeah, been unsure about what their future might be after AFL footy. But yeah, we've seen plenty of our own players suffer over over the past few years with with their mental health, So yeah, trying to get them comfortable to talk about it, not in front of everyone, maybe, But.
Speaker 2: Is there a certain thing that triggers. It is it the pressure.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a number of things.
Speaker 14: I think people see AFL and they think it's just full of all the good things. But yeah, there's certainly so many challenges, so many pressures, and like everyone else, some times people forget.
Speaker 1: That Danny's legacy it's not just name only. It's not just the Danny Frahley center. You know, he was a great and killed a champion. Did you have anything to do with Danny You've been at the club for a fairly long time now, Yeah, he was.
Speaker 14: Yeah, he helped out our back line in a cup for a couple of years there, maybe like twenty seventeen and twenty eighteen. Yeah, so I he used to sit sit in the back of some team meetings and it's pretty strong with his feedback. I probably shouldn't have beat some of the things he said to a few teammates which stick out in my mind. But that's just how passionate he was, and yeah, he just wanted to.
Speaker 1: See he's that funny man. He was hilarious.
Speaker 14: I remember one day out at Morabit he rocked up on a motorcycle and he was on the oval doing donuts.
Speaker 5: He was before training.
Speaker 14: Grounds and wasn't happy but it was just odd and I don't know, he was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Heye, Spuds games coming up on Friday, the ninth of Mates, Round nine Verse Carlton at the mcg and there is an opportunity for everyone in Melbourne to have their name written on the gurdens.
Speaker 4: As you guys are run out on the field, hold.
Speaker 2: Up the jump off for this is a cool looking jumper.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so we got to hear and you can see the blue the blue cuffs on the sleeve, which is great. But yeah, you got the chance to buy a guernsey. You get your name or someone someone else's name who means a lot to you put on the guernsey and yeah, all the proceeds go to our programs run out of the Danny Fouli centert rapping.
Speaker 3: So you have to buy the jumper before midnight tomorrow night Tuesday at eleven fifty nine pm it cuts off, so we've got.
Speaker 4: To midnight tomorrow night. You can buy a jersey.
Speaker 3: You can nominate someone you want listen on there or write your own name on there, and then you get to be a part of the game, which is awesome, and all that money goes to such a great organization.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure how much they are, but if we chuck in, say two k over pay for the guernseys, can we get our names put on me?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Thank you.
Speaker 4: I will donate two thousand dollars the most.
Speaker 1: Time I pulled on a Saints jumper. But anyway, Jase Lauren.
Speaker 4: And click where would you like it?
Speaker 5: Written across the just on the heart, Lauren on the heart on the bicep.
Speaker 4: That's what he.
Speaker 1: Means wondering a single. If that's the sort of line you can ask a footy question, Big Max, how is how is the big fellow? You had a bit of a scare last week? Yeah he did.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we had a horror day on Friday. A few boys went down, so it's pretty flat feeling. But no Max is okay. Yeah, we probably feared the worst there for a while. But scan was good and no damage so hopefully. Yeah, he'll be back into his the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: I'm going to save the day for Saint Kilda and break the premiership drought. Along with Jack, I think Sin Kilda is the one to watch this year. Smoke, here we go.
Speaker 4: Let's ask Chase a footy question.
Speaker 2: Why do you say that's ignore the second half of last year? But I thought you guys were having a good run. Keep in mind I did it right the footy tipping in the paper.
Speaker 1: Thank you. In the second half of last season, they just.
Speaker 2: You know, you didn't get as many wins as the first half.
Speaker 1: They came so I think they came home.
Speaker 4: Good on your Jack. You tell him he's got no idea about footy and we love.
Speaker 2: I'm just lexic. I look at the year calendar.
Speaker 4: I love the SA Like I said, when did you finish the footy tipping?
Speaker 2: I was like, Brady, what was I was? I like third? I was up there? You finished second?
Speaker 1: Second footy tipping? Like better? Are the worse you are knowing about footing?
Speaker 2: Hey Jack, good luck for the year, head mate, and good work on spots ga. And this is a great incentive alright, having me make sure you hit up Saints dot com dot are you you got to do it before eleven pm eleven tomorrow night. There you go, money going to such a good cause. It's Sharon on the air and run across Melbourne. This is number one hundred. It is Jason Lauren Clint's here as well. How's Ed getting them unplugged? They pulled out the cable. Yeah, he was performing on the street last week.
Speaker 5: Where was he?
Speaker 1: He's in Asia? That was humiliating for old Ed.
Speaker 3: I think Ed gets humiliated. I think he just is like he takes everything like a grain of salt. He seems to laugh at most things.
Speaker 1: I mean humiliating for the person off the street.
Speaker 2: Yes, the CoP's probably gone home going. Oh you know, shut down a busket today?
Speaker 5: Oh she is a bust right, how you boys?
Speaker 2: Guys, we are getting out of here.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being.
Speaker 2: I want to keep the search open. Though we were chatting earlier. Elon apparently really he's thirteenth child.
Speaker 3: Well, a woman has a five month old that she said is Elon Musk.
Speaker 4: She's been trying to keep it private.
Speaker 1: Of course she has.
Speaker 5: There's a few holes in us media made her revealed.
Speaker 2: Bloody media. Hey, we're on the lookout for Melbourne's biggest family. So if you are part of it, or you know you've got a young family and multiple kids, thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. Give us a rink because five.
Speaker 3: He's like, there'd be lots of families with five, but six kids plus.
Speaker 2: I reckon six plus, yeah, because that's I mean, what's a carnival? Holes? Eight?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you need one in the front.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's only two seats. I think roof racks.
Speaker 4: Roof racks the double deck of car, like a double deck of bus.
Speaker 2: Why don't they have them anyway, that's.
Speaker 3: Stuck in the tunnel chat for another Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. If you are part of one of those families, if you've got six plus kids, we'd love to hear from you.
Speaker 2: Have a great day everyone. Military Center is an X ray old cinema.
Speaker 15: At Jason Laurence Lauren.
Speaker 6: Wake Up Feeling Good on number one hundred.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on socials