Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jason Lauren starting morning the right away.
Speaker 2: Be great. This is Jason Lauren. Men'gel one. Well, good morning, everybody, welcome you Monday.
Speaker 3: Good morning. Are we what a magnificent weekend in Melbourne?
Speaker 2: A lot going on?
Speaker 3: The never ending summer. Oh my gosh, it was so.
Speaker 2: Nice up the ninja slusher machine.
Speaker 3: Oh, we thought about it yesterday. It's still in the box, still wrapped up in plastic.
Speaker 2: Lauren, it's time to live.
Speaker 3: I know. I think it was the thrill of the chase. Now I've got it. I'm like, well, I've sort of miss summer.
Speaker 2: Today with a.
Speaker 4: Bunch of friends of ours and the ninja slushing machine came up in combo.
Speaker 3: So did you leave the pub and go to your house?
Speaker 5: Absolutely no. He would never have guests at his house.
Speaker 3: Not on a sunny Sunday and a slushy machine.
Speaker 2: Stay here, I could have brought it here.
Speaker 4: We've got a friend of ours, Locky, who's probably the oldest of the group, and everyone's asking can't say that, well wait, wait to hear what everyone's throwing their suggested him, what are we putting the slushy? And then he goes, can you put soup in there?
Speaker 5: What's wrong with him?
Speaker 3: You just want to take his teeth out.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you blaming all your meals now, Like, so what did you put in it? Uh? What I put in a backfight? I'll tell you about a little bit later on.
Speaker 3: I was story not drinking yesterday and I was like, maybe we fired. I was drinking an ice long black and I said.
Speaker 5: You can put that in a slushy machine.
Speaker 3: But there's no sugar in check.
Speaker 2: A little spoonful of sugar may be just checking, a little spoonful free.
Speaker 3: Make it like a yes see. I was thinking, sorry, in their sugar. That's the only way. It's like solidifies who knew solidifies it?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 3: That's why Voondkaka doesn't phrase right.
Speaker 5: No sugars there, Just a little spoon sugar. Just a spoon sugar.
Speaker 2: Makes the machine round.
Speaker 5: They should have put that in the market. That's a jingle right now.
Speaker 3: They should be jingle riders.
Speaker 2: What happened? No? Do you know what?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: It's serious? How good and North helpour sensational.
Speaker 2: There's some surprises in the well.
Speaker 3: Richmond was no surprise. I think it's my suburb has hard rubbish today. And there was a lot of Richmond merching that and Melbourne to do. You know what I do a lot of RAS albums really really.
Speaker 5: Good for North Melbourne supporters because they've done it tough for so long.
Speaker 3: Well, they haven't won a game since nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 5: They've just done They've done the hard yards and when it finally the wheel turns tapping to Melbourne before, I just feel really really happy for them.
Speaker 3: Are you saying that because your brother in law is Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 5: You as well. You know they've just been through one is one isn't divide?
Speaker 2: That's always tricky, isn't it. Yeah? How does it work with.
Speaker 3: Dad normally wins?
Speaker 5: Okay, first born I think, especially if it's a boy. Yeah, straight on the.
Speaker 3: MCC my brother and sister in law. My brother is mad Richmond, My sister in law Mad at Collingwood. It's like sacrilege to beric for either opposite team. And they had a little girl and Steph when she was pregnant said if Collingwood win this Grand Final, this baby will barrack for Collingwood.
Speaker 2: That was the year we won was they were so.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately my brother has a little Collingwood supporters speaking, I think.
Speaker 2: He hates that they were on Friday and night.
Speaker 5: The old pies. They're defying age.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, we are back defying gravity.
Speaker 4: Take the Ninja slushy machine into the dressing room with some soup inut celebrate to do that the Gatorade. Have a Gatorade slushy. It's not a bad idea. Actually, you're talking about language.
Speaker 3: It's a loads for a dollar. While people a running around.
Speaker 4: The town, we're a lot coming up today. Guys, your chance to win your way to gather around. We are doing a family trip. We're all going on the plane together.
Speaker 3: We're off to brad Delayed. Now we went last year. How much fun was Adelaide that weekend?
Speaker 5: Too much fun? What did you finish up on the first day? Well, I didn't actually finish up. I just rolled on through, just straight from the venue, straight to the radio show.
Speaker 2: Friday Show.
Speaker 5: Weird guests arriving just randomly, didn't we Well.
Speaker 3: Tony Jones just walked into the studio at.
Speaker 5: One point jumped on and he said, you booked us.
Speaker 3: We didn't invite you. What are you doing here?
Speaker 2: Are you lost? I think talk backs upstairs.
Speaker 3: We had lots of guests on that day.
Speaker 4: We also tried the South Australian delicacies. What was that meat that you look like in two face?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've got bug Fritz, not bum Fritz, bug Fritz.
Speaker 3: Try the bump freeze to try some more bum fritz.
Speaker 4: Not only that? Do a leaper wrapped up a run in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: She was so good. I'll tell you about it next.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll get to that plus money to go. We're gonna cute show head, let's get into it. This is Nova Good morning, and you are on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well Tops of twenty two today. As we're do it thanks to our mates at Shell already Express. How's the weather looking for the week.
Speaker 3: The weather for this week is actually very very nice.
Speaker 2: We're just holding on to it.
Speaker 3: Twenty three, twenty two, twenty three, twenty seven, twenty five, twenty four.
Speaker 4: When's the twenty seven baby?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Doesn't it happened in Melbourne where the artist falls out of.
Speaker 2: Oh very quickly.
Speaker 3: Like we're just work.
Speaker 2: It's like a little sea on Sunday morning.
Speaker 3: If we could hold on until Easter, I'd be happy. Yeah, that's not for away. That's what three weeks.
Speaker 4: Yep, Sunday morning though definitely had a little bite to it. That's right, it's coming.
Speaker 3: But it was beautiful and sunny. I don't mind winter sunshine.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, let's talk to her.
Speaker 5: Watch me.
Speaker 2: Did she do this from the Barbie movie?
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously right, she did one of the best concerts I have been to. Wow it well, it was just I think I forgot how many bangers do I had? It was hit after hit after after.
Speaker 2: She's got a lot.
Speaker 3: She bought Choy Savanna. She she's just like, seems like a nice person. Her interactions with the crowd, like when she was talking to the crowd, she wasn't up on the stage. She got down on ground level, walked around chatting to fans, doing selfies.
Speaker 5: Really, she's into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the staging was awesome. It was like it felt like being in a nightclub show.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 3: It was the most wholesome crowd. Families.
Speaker 2: Key, she do our favorite? No?
Speaker 3: No, she did not.
Speaker 5: Elton.
Speaker 3: Well, so this is what my theory is, because I looked at the seph list and it was in there and she said in every city she goes, so she wants to sing local songs. So we've seen her do Carli Minogue. Last night she had Dean Lewis, Dean Lewis, what's the other on guitar joyar she did they see DC and when I was there, she did. She had choice of Arne who was the special guest. So I think if she doesn't have like a local artist or performance for that one, then she'll do cold Heart.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 3: Imagine if Elton came out.
Speaker 5: You know we've got melt Melbourne's Felton John. We could have got him out, yes, impersonator.
Speaker 2: Elton could have made the fly. I just know him on the news on a balcony that.
Speaker 5: Was that was the pope.
Speaker 3: Do a leaper though, I just you know what I did. First thing. I woke up on Sunday morning. I googled do a leaper workout plan she has.
Speaker 2: She's also half hour.
Speaker 3: I think she's got the best figure of she's not.
Speaker 5: She's twenty nine, but you saw plenty of the figure.
Speaker 3: But because she walks around the woman, she's got a figure. She's not like, she's not overdone, she's not two things. She just looks fit. She looks on stage like a corset. She didn't wear pants the whole shirt either. She she can move, she can sing, she got a voice on it hung from the roof. At one point, can you stop saying?
Speaker 6: And now?
Speaker 5: I said, yeah, she said, Corset?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 2: Sounds classy?
Speaker 3: You're like, she's the face of Chanel. She was in this like Chanelle and Corset.
Speaker 2: I don't think Chanell does if she.
Speaker 5: Get me your best done.
Speaker 3: Anyway, she did come out with Troy Sevann and then she said, oh, you and I did Physical together. And I was like, let's get physical physical I want to get But it wasn't that song. Obviously, it was a dual leap as physical. She said, We've been friends for years and Troy Sevanne said, hey, last time.
Speaker 2: This one.
Speaker 1: You know you you come on, You're right, come on, come on, let's get physical to that song.
Speaker 3: So they did it. He said, hey, by the way, last time we performed together, you were supporting me. Oh, she was the support act for ten years ago.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: You have to see the photo of the two of them. It's really cute from ten years ago. Anyway, she said, then you and I recorded Physical and they wouldn't let us release it, so it never saw the light of day. I've got on a USB here. I want someone to leak it. And she went through the crowd.
Speaker 4: I got the audio, take a listen, okay, the audience, I've.
Speaker 3: Got a windows. That's what she said, because there were kids that.
Speaker 2: Were like, what's the US So doers held up.
Speaker 3: A us physically holding up the USB with a song on it, with a song on it, and she says, in here, no one's ever heard it. It's never seen light of dates. In here. She went through the crowd and people were like, oh, I don't even know what the USBs. Some of them were so young, and the one girl's like, I've got a windows. Someone said, I've got a laptop here anyway, No with a USB, A.
Speaker 2: Slim chance and I might have a un listened to song.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well there's all the reel enthusias that have their big cameras. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So this girl had lined up for twenty four hours before the concert because she wanted to get to the front. She gets to the front. Name was Caitlin. She got the USB. So I was waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting. She released on TikTok on TikTok, but how's Melbourne? We have the USB We have the USB.
Speaker 2: We just don't know what to do with it.
Speaker 3: We have the USB. The USB is en route to the studio and we will be playing that unreleased Troy Sevanpa song shortly.
Speaker 4: We're going to catch up with Kitlyn, the girl who who got handed the USB just after seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: Her and her Windows will be joining us after seven.
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 2: Did you put your hand up to say hey, I can?
Speaker 3: Get everyone around us? Was like shake and leg it, Shake and leg It's actually called.
Speaker 5: I wonder what else is on a USB's was.
Speaker 3: Wondering a couple of did you can? And it was people were mad for it.
Speaker 5: Last tax return maybe pick of her and Jay that's the radio.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it was a peak, honestly, one of the best shows I've been. She's going to Sydney in It was a real treat in New York Zealands.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll be joined by Caitlin the USB and Windows after seven this morning morning, Melbourne, and welcome to you Monday. Hey, coming up after seven o'clock this morning. We have we've got our hands on the USB that do a Leaper gave out at the concert on the weekend.
Speaker 2: This is the unreleased track laws it is.
Speaker 3: We've got the USB. So she was on stage with Troy Sevan on Saturday night. I was there and they said, we've got an unreleased song that we did as a co lab. Who wants it on a USB to leak it? Well, we've got the USB and.
Speaker 4: We've got the girl who grabbed the USB. Kaitlyn's going to be joining us also. Seventh, the small listening out for this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a practice one. It's a practice one, MELBN.
Speaker 5: Just a reminder when that goes off, either Lauren or I will pump the siren.
Speaker 3: I mean it's more like clapp We're supposed to sound like the.
Speaker 6: Siren.
Speaker 3: Anyway, if you hear the clown corn, give us a call on thirteen twenty four ten and you will could be coming together around with us.
Speaker 5: Will have THESEUS horns on their car, you know, like get out of my way.
Speaker 3: No, people have them on the clown bikes. Hang on. If they call and they get through, do they actually win to come with us or are they in the running? Know they we're taking lots of people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're taking a heap of people, like a footy team on the plane together.
Speaker 2: All on the plane together or the hotel not same room.
Speaker 5: So the next time you hear it not then no, give us a bus.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, Lauren, I hate this thing irritating.
Speaker 3: Stop pushing it clean.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 5: Jace hates it more.
Speaker 3: We can do it anytime. Clint. So he's telling a story. We're bored, you're not interested in him. We'll just go's derail.
Speaker 2: People are ringing, they are horns down.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hornstown. Next time you hear this, no, not that time, next time.
Speaker 2: Yes, anyway, anyway can we move on?
Speaker 5: Time for story?
Speaker 3: You were made to meet our way Expedia. We're made to plan where halfway is Expedia made to.
Speaker 1: Travel La Vegas, Howard based.
Speaker 4: I feel like we're a travel agency. At the moment we are doing flights left, right and center. And this would be the ultimate. Imagine heading off to see Gracie Abrams in New Zealand Dean Lewis in la and then wrap things up with jelly roll and post aline some stuff away. Indeed, Rachel from bon Beach, you are on the standby list. Thank you keep your phone handy or Ricky lead, Tim and Joel could give you a ring and say boom, here's your boarding pass I'm.
Speaker 3: Ready to go.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: Good, you've got your passport up to date.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 2: I haven't checked my passport for a while.
Speaker 3: Because he needs six months on it to go to the States.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 2: Same with the ballet.
Speaker 5: I think, why is that you need a six month or six months left?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't. You have to have at least six months left.
Speaker 2: We'll just change the expiry date six months, we can.
Speaker 3: You know what do you mean?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, why have the window just.
Speaker 3: Well, so it doesn't expire while you're over there, right, and.
Speaker 2: Then you're duck fall in love over there.
Speaker 3: And then you're an alien.
Speaker 5: Yeah America.
Speaker 3: Oh someone said to me the other day, you nervous driving your Tesla?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Because not many people who are nervous?
Speaker 3: Actually today, because I plugged it into charge last night, I didn't charge. Oh so it's very low.
Speaker 4: You know how I hired Tesla recently when I was in Brisbane. I didn't have a great experience.
Speaker 3: Well no you did, You just didn't couldn't work out how to charge it because you're a dumb.
Speaker 4: Dumb Yesterday our mate was like, I was looking at Tesla's and I went, oh and then he goes, so I bought when I get it tomorrow?
Speaker 3: But did he get the new model?
Speaker 4: Wise it's amazing, And he's like, no, no, no, you had a tone about you before I said I.
Speaker 3: Bought a classic. Jason's so judgy when something isn't easy for you.
Speaker 5: Also, you love a fad, you do and then you dispose.
Speaker 3: Of the times? Is he written out of an electric bike?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is that getting much better?
Speaker 2: The pub on the bar?
Speaker 3: You were going to ride it to work every day? He was going to start run club.
Speaker 5: You're not riding an electric bike to work? Oh? Yeah, and I love I took.
Speaker 2: It for who? Yes? Today, thank you, Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 4: We're doing it thanks to our mates at Schell already Express you got Jason Lawrence Clint here as well. And this morning we have opened the confession lines.
Speaker 5: Confess, clean, facious confessions.
Speaker 4: We're talking Bucks and Hens with trepidation. What's what have you witnessed on the Bucks or Hens?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What happened twenty fourteen is a number? I love a good Hens party?
Speaker 5: What did you do on yours? Where were you taken?
Speaker 3: What happened on yours? Thirteen twenty fourteen?
Speaker 2: I thought you're asking Lauren, have you had the worst? Like, what's what's what? Nothing?
Speaker 3: What hens? Parties I went to or yours? Oh no, nothing, nothing to write home about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I almost got my willie burn What do you mean that happened? They hired this girl dash performer and I am awkward in those situations. And she pulled out like a bit of flammable liquid and sprayed it over that region and then let a match and then tapped it to.
Speaker 2: Put it out.
Speaker 3: It wasn't fun.
Speaker 2: Everyone was cheering.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I haven't even had a beer and trying to burn off my willie. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: See that's that doesn't sound fun to me.
Speaker 2: No. No. I spoke to Ash Gardener recently. No, no, no, like.
Speaker 5: Executive produced. He's laughing.
Speaker 4: I would love that, wouldn't you. If you're in the crowd, you're silly, that's funny. It wasn't funny. Your pants, no, like my nice jeans as well, jeans, they were.
Speaker 2: Just singed.
Speaker 3: Fire pants over there.
Speaker 4: I was talking to Ash Gardener in the newsroom. She recently got married, and I said, how was the bucks and hens? And she said her partner got beat up on.
Speaker 3: His bucks by by a lady bye, lady.
Speaker 2: Pin him and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they came up with all these marks on him, and all the idiots were there laughing. Brodie would have be laughing at that too.
Speaker 3: That's so good to see. I don't get it.
Speaker 5: I don't understand either, Lauren. I'm so I'm so responsible.
Speaker 3: You know what the problem is. You've never been. You've never been so many times. You're the one planning these stupid things.
Speaker 5: Do you believe me? Caroline?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, what happened at your husband's bucks party? Caroline?
Speaker 9: Okay, so he was. They had this thing, whoever passed out first got something done, and of course mine was the one that got passed out first, because he goes hard and doesn't stop. And they covered him in Mercura chrome.
Speaker 2: What's that.
Speaker 9: I saw? And it's that pink stuff that you can't get off.
Speaker 3: Like better, Deine.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and they covered his whole body and that, and then they either I can't remember if they tied him to the boomgate at the station, oh the roundabout on Dandy Frankston Road.
Speaker 3: What naked covered in?
Speaker 2: Brody'd you like that? You were sure? On that back party? That's a classic. Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: It also like, surely people now having their Bucks and Hens parties like three or four weeks before the wedding because it used to be the weekend before and people get grooms to get their eyebrows shaved off for the wedding.
Speaker 2: Jess and danded on Good morning. What happened at the Hen's party?
Speaker 7: Hi, guys, I was part of a bridal party, and we obviously ordered a stuper for the bride and one of the bridesmaids to super home and slept with hum and I had to sleep on the floor because they took my bed.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, No, hooking up with a schiper the adult entertainer. I think that's not uncommon, it don't they Yeah, as long as it's a bridesmaid, not the bride.
Speaker 2: I know a bride who really had a little rendezvous.
Speaker 3: With the performer, the entertainer in.
Speaker 4: The bathroom of the establishment performing. Was it a a sash or was it a no? It wasn't a full sessh. I think it was just half a that's kissing him to say how much he liked. Yes, let's let's yeah, none of thems.
Speaker 5: Okay, alrighty see they say that the chicks like to think they're now, wouldn't no, no, and I tee what those adult entertainers they do well for themselves, don't they?
Speaker 2: How much would you go?
Speaker 3: I'm very quiet, I'm just listening to you. Just talk it out. Go on, keep chatting them up.
Speaker 2: They get for a show like that for a show.
Speaker 3: Clints have been a grooms many times.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, have you booked them before?
Speaker 5: Booked?
Speaker 2: What the restaurants they had? Authenticative to the bars? Do you reckon? He's got one of those cards like at a coffee shop.
Speaker 3: He's got eight you get for free.
Speaker 2: They come in and they clip it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he's a freaking flower.
Speaker 2: Good to see you again, quint, I will never be getting married.
Speaker 3: Thirteen and twenty you continue to book the box party?
Speaker 4: Thirteen and twenty fourteen is our number. We are talking Bucks and Hens night.
Speaker 3: Alison from Point Cook, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 10: How are you good?
Speaker 3: Something happened to your friend on his Bucks party?
Speaker 10: Oh it certainly did. A week out because it was quite a few years ago.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 10: He went to the printed industry and they decided it would be a really good idea if they put him in a bath of prink, printer's ink, printing.
Speaker 3: Ink, printer ink the magenta.
Speaker 10: Color, Yes, magenta. They left him in there. They basically pinned him down for a good while and then they came out. Well, we obviously came blue.
Speaker 2: And how did he get How does that wash off?
Speaker 10: Well, it kind of doesn't.
Speaker 11: It takes a while.
Speaker 3: It's funny. That's funny. Is it not funny? That seems funnier than lighting someone's nether region's on fire?
Speaker 2: Was he a smith for the wedding?
Speaker 10: He was a little he's a tinge of blue.
Speaker 4: Let's steal the waiting on And when it's just a tinge, it's almost it just looks sick.
Speaker 3: Ye oh no, at least exactly.
Speaker 4: It's just going seven o'clock. We're going to check your latest in years. You run the work and then oh, Caitlyn's arrived. This is the girl doing a LIPA gave the us B stick too.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, we're got the us BA stick in the.
Speaker 2: House just there.
Speaker 4: It is, need to work out how to plug it into the studio. Well, good morning and welcoming Monday. Oh she was a tough afternoon for Melbourne United. It wasn't good, was it. I was watching I was hoping they'd come back.
Speaker 3: What happened? There was some controversy about the the player of the series. Yeah, and he got booed by Ila.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're bad sports, aren't they.
Speaker 5: But Delhi ended up going to the Illawara player he thought deserved Man of the series and he gave me trophy.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he I think he maybe would have done that anyway. But I didn't like that they booed him. That was pretty bad sportsmanship from the fans.
Speaker 4: Probably for the free cheeseburger. They missed two shots, everyone gets the free cheeseburger.
Speaker 5: It's a good promotion that really.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not the most sportsmanship like, but.
Speaker 5: Like what happens so if so, you know, he gave the line for a free throw two free foes.
Speaker 3: Ye happens at every game, every game. The first person to get to.
Speaker 5: The not the home the home team that they don't they're exempt, but the away team.
Speaker 4: If they butcher it and they missed both shots, everyone in the stands and watching gets free cheese.
Speaker 3: But well if they miss them, if they get.
Speaker 2: It's like quite bad sports.
Speaker 3: They go to miss both of them and everyone cheers, yeah cheese. It's not a celebration of success.
Speaker 2: Well, it is for us because we get free ch It's.
Speaker 5: Like a cauldron like atmosphere. If they miss one, you're like, here we go, We're off.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Everyone, everyone in the stadium gets a free cheeseber wow.
Speaker 2: Love. That sucks. If you're the guys.
Speaker 4: Should I know Loss You were doing a lipa on the weekend and something special happened.
Speaker 3: I was on Saturday night do a liper. By the way, it was one of the best concerts I've seen and she called Troy Savanna up on stage. They announced that they had an unreleased collab on a USB gave it to someone in the crowd. That person was Caitlin Young Caitlan from Melbourne. She has arrived in the building with the USB. We are going to play that song shorts.
Speaker 4: Good morning, this is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clinton as well. We're doing Thanks our mates. It's shell ready Express, let's talk do our.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's no secret the dou a leap of Fever has been sweeping Melbourne. She's finished her run of shows here in Melbourne. Five show she had Monday, Tuesday, Weddnesday. By the way, she Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Speaker 5: I think five days. That's sick.
Speaker 3: What does she do?
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I don't know. She did five show, she did a lot. I went on Saturday night as well. All sold out. I went Saturday night. The crowds were out of control. It was so much fun. It was heaving in Melbourne as well. Beautiful weather. She's got some bangers, yeah, and she does a she does. She said during the show she wants to do a local song everywhere she got. So she's done some pussy bangers like a CDC call him a nod. Saturday night she brought out Troy Savann, who I you reckon?
Speaker 2: Shepard'll get a run?
Speaker 5: Hey, Girana, what was that?
Speaker 2: Then that's it?
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're getting it run.
Speaker 2: So anyway, last night TROYE Savann.
Speaker 3: No, Saturday Night she drag out. We knew there was a special guest because the other she's just done covers. But we knew we'd heard whispers there was a special guest. So she bought out Troy Savan. They performed together. Then they said, we have an unreleased colab. It's here on a USB. It's her song physical we just together, so that's the original. But they did it together and they were never allowed to release. It hasn't seen the light of day. And they said it is here on a USB, and they dangled it to the friend like Karen years ago.
Speaker 4: She was the support act for Choice of Art. So they recorded it together.
Speaker 5: But then she re recorded it.
Speaker 3: As I think she'd already done it and they've been friends for so they released like a remixed colab.
Speaker 2: Let's get to it. She's dangling the USB.
Speaker 3: She walked down on the floor. She's like perusing the crowd, looking at going who wants his Everyone wanted the USB. The young woman that got the USB's name is Caitlin and she's here in the studio with us this morning. Have you got the USB? Got the USB?
Speaker 2: Caitlyn? Do you know what the USB is?
Speaker 3: There were some kids around me Caitlyn that were like, mum, what's the USB?
Speaker 2: Why doesn't air drop it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you've got talkers through it. What does it look like? What do you got there?
Speaker 6: It's one of Doer's key chain from her merch stand and it's got a small pink USB on it with both Troy and Doers signatures on it the signed both sides.
Speaker 4: What was the moment like, because I imagine you would have been screaming for it.
Speaker 3: Everyone around everyone was screaming for it.
Speaker 2: And she's handed it to you. And what did she say?
Speaker 6: She was just asking a you can aleika? I said, yes, a leika. I camped for tonight show. I camp for a Monday night show as well.
Speaker 3: So how long had you sat out trying to make sure you're in the front row.
Speaker 6: For I got there about seven pm the night before the night before. Yeh, say show as well, so you could get right.
Speaker 3: Down the front for that moment.
Speaker 5: So she's handed you the USB and the key chain. What do you do after you? I assume you'd go straight home.
Speaker 3: You're going to miss the show.
Speaker 6: I put it in my friends zipped up back so I wouldn't look smart, so I wouldn't lose it. And then yeah, I went home, listened to it on my laptop and then put it on TikTok and it kind of went everywhere.
Speaker 3: So you've got the USB right. Well, other people were they excited for you with a jealous Yeah.
Speaker 6: I had my whole group of friends around me and they're like, I'm so glad it's you, like very are you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Could you believe that she gave it to you?
Speaker 2: Was your phone blowing up?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It kind of still because you were on the big screen like you're everywhere all around that state. It was like that is the girl with the USB?
Speaker 5: Was there anything else in the USB?
Speaker 6: No, it was just the song.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, can we haven't too much? Should we try and shut it.
Speaker 4: In a computer and get those nerd experts that come to your nerds? They just called the nerds to you geaks for you.
Speaker 3: There speaks to you and there's the nerds.
Speaker 4: They can do some sort of well, I'm just thinking maybe it might have been old files that have been deleted on th days.
Speaker 2: We get the nerd the nerds, Oh.
Speaker 3: Dear no, I think that's an invasion of privacy.
Speaker 2: We won't get the nerds.
Speaker 3: Let's wack it in though. Can I pop it in this computer?
Speaker 5: I'd have been so nervous putting that in a computer, like accidentally deleting it that it's God.
Speaker 4: I hope my parents would be like, has it got a virus? Don't just plug it into the home computer.
Speaker 3: You got your anti viral?
Speaker 2: Now, how how quick?
Speaker 3: You don't even know how this doing.
Speaker 5: Laurence putting it in her laptop, which she's never opened over.
Speaker 6: There we go, it's in.
Speaker 2: Do you even know your password?
Speaker 3: No? This is not my computer USB drive?
Speaker 4: How quick did you when you got home? Did you plug it and listen?
Speaker 6: Did it straight to I coincidentally bought a USB reader from my laptop earlier in the day as well.
Speaker 3: It's it was a sign just on that day.
Speaker 5: It's a dual the stars it is. What did you think of it?
Speaker 6: So good? So good that both their voices go well together.
Speaker 2: Client check coming through this would be good. Here we go.
Speaker 4: You gotta you've got to go to settings up. Maybe get Kate, who's half your age to do it. Okay, right, okay here pause.
Speaker 3: Okay, and let's go. I don't know how to pause it, White Star. Oh there we go. Now it's opened up in a Oh no, it's going again.
Speaker 4: No surppause, just take the USB out.
Speaker 2: You going to reject the.
Speaker 3: US all right? Pause? So all right, we're going to connect this to our computer.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it didn't pick you.
Speaker 3: I was like, if you've got a c D, I'll play it.
Speaker 5: Imagine if she gave Kate then a hard disk.
Speaker 3: A floppy disc. All right, and we've got your USB in the system here and we are going to do the first radio play of.
Speaker 2: This we will.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what we're gonna intro it next as well.
Speaker 4: All right, okay, Caitlyn is with us this morning on over one hundred. She's the one that received the USB from Dual Leaper the unreleased song. We'll get it on the air for you next on Nova Morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: That is Lipa's song Physical.
Speaker 4: At the concert on the weekend, Troy Savann popped up on stage with Duer and they revealed that they actually did a duet of this song Little co Lab, but it was never released. They held out the USB stick and said who wants it? Who's going to release it? And that was Caitlyn who joins us in the studio this morning.
Speaker 3: Yes, Caitlyn, you've come in with the USB. So it's a pink USB. Is this part of doua Leaper's official merch this caring?
Speaker 6: I believe.
Speaker 3: So it's got the Dual Leaper caring at the start. And then Troy Savann and dou Alepa have also signed the USB.
Speaker 2: What are you going to use it? For now. Are you going to keep it on there or just yeah? Absolutely very cool?
Speaker 5: So you were to TikTok with it, right, yeah, TikTok and just give yourself a shout out? What's your handle?
Speaker 2: Do you want to do?
Speaker 6: You want to Caitlan underscore camp?
Speaker 3: Well, Caitlyn underscore camera? How many? How many plays it got on your TikTok?
Speaker 6: It's just hit three hundred thousand?
Speaker 12: Good?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: So you had one job and it was to leak these songs.
Speaker 2: You've done your job.
Speaker 3: You've done your job.
Speaker 5: She's reached out since, not.
Speaker 6: To me, but she has posted on Twitter and stuff saying it's been successful and.
Speaker 3: Oh great, good you deserve next to Hey, do you want to do a fan as well? Which is awesome. I'm glad it went to someone who loves her so much.
Speaker 4: Would you like to do the honors? Our first radio play direct from.
Speaker 3: The USB to our computer?
Speaker 6: This is physical featuring choice of arm playing on No. One hundred.
Speaker 4: Well done, well done, well, good morning Melbourne. It is just gone nineteen to wait, it's still to come this morning. Your chance to win five dollars with the five K question and yes you can come with us to gather around I know much a fun weekend.
Speaker 3: So if you're not across it, it's where the whole of the AFL goes to Adelaide, South Australia for the weekend. All the games are played up there. It is heaving in South Australia that weekend. We're going. We want to take you with us.
Speaker 4: Get in on all the twenty twenty five AFL gather around and South Australia have to offer.
Speaker 2: It's a festival of footy.
Speaker 4: And South Australia is ready visit gather around AFL for details.
Speaker 3: Now it's the first day of us giving away these trips, right because it's not just one trip, there's a whole bunch of trips. You've got to listen out for the horn. So it was meant to sound like a siren. What is Clinton and I've been giving air horns. But when we do it, you have to that we're not allowed.
Speaker 5: To well don't know, he can't tell us what to do.
Speaker 3: Can we do a demonstration for the people who haven't heard it?
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to be very clear. This is a demonstration.
Speaker 3: Because it's the first day and don't call now is a demonstration.
Speaker 2: The demonstration is now over.
Speaker 3: So the next time you hear that sound, give.
Speaker 5: Us a court, tell me what to do.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 5: The more the more you carry on, the more we're enticed to blow the horn.
Speaker 2: Well, horn away, go your hardest.
Speaker 5: Now you're playing mind.
Speaker 3: Games anyway, Melbourne, when you hear that, and we're not putting you on the standby list or the wait list. No, you will be coming with us.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: So I'm going together.
Speaker 2: Listen every day for the horn.
Speaker 4: Your chance to join us on the family holiday coming up next, we need to celebrate a good friend of the show and we'll go there in minutes. Good morning, Melbourne. You are on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well. We're going to thanks you o mates and shell already express tops of twenty two. We are going for a little bit of cloud around today. But you know what, there's still a little bit of sunshine left.
Speaker 3: A little bit of sunshine can be nice.
Speaker 2: Week twenty seven to twenty eight. On Friday, I love that. Hey, guys, Let's head to China, Oh China for.
Speaker 12: Osco Piastree and it has been the per I think we can in terms of bouncing back from the disappointment of his home race in Australia.
Speaker 2: Out of the.
Speaker 12: Final corner comes Oscar Pastree. There's the checker flag of there's his first win in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: Oscar Pastree.
Speaker 2: When's the Chinese Grand Prix? What a weapon?
Speaker 4: So what a turnaround? So he secured his first pole of his career. Yep, he just start at the front of the grid. Had his days in front.
Speaker 3: He would look back so fast?
Speaker 2: Was he in front of the whole way? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And he did say that because the car is so good. They said, if he gets fresh air on turn one and he gets out in front, he'll be right. But Lando, who was second, he's his brakes because they only did one stop and a lot of Grand Prize normally do too, but they thought they could get through the one in His breaks were getting softer and softer, so he ended up pulling right back. But Oscar one good on.
Speaker 5: Oscar build, his lead got out to about three and a half seconds.
Speaker 2: To a standard pit stop feedback seven or eight.
Speaker 3: It's about three seconds if it's tires, I think seven or eight. If they have to replace the wing.
Speaker 2: Then why do they need my car bo piss for so long?
Speaker 3: I agree. I couldn't agree.
Speaker 2: More like, what do you mean if there's a courtesy, can't I've got to come back this afternoon.
Speaker 3: Seven seconds is all you've got. Honestly, it's impressive, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It really is? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but he did. He was on pole for the first time. So he's one Grand Prix before Oscar, but he was on pole for the first time. How good? Good on him.
Speaker 4: We thought we'd do milestone Monday. What did you achieve or do or try for the very first time this weekend?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you do anything?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 2: I know, I'm late to the party. I tried chat g GPT, gt chat cheap peat.
Speaker 4: You try to go again, start start, start from the top. I think he tried what jas? What did you try? Chat GPT?
Speaker 5: It's hard to say, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Well a lot of people stay g TP, g.
Speaker 5: Pt T Yeah, what do you?
Speaker 2: What were you doing?
Speaker 5: People ulf the time we'll like.
Speaker 3: But hang on just quickly, because Paul was using it for something the other day and I said, how do I've never done it either? How do you do it? And do you have to download chat GTP as PGPT as an app?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes to NAP, I meany.
Speaker 3: You have to pay for it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: No, what? But there are various forms of chat GPT.
Speaker 3: What what is GPT stand for.
Speaker 5: General Practitioners tool?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: General? What does GPT stand for?
Speaker 2: Our teams?
Speaker 4: You should chat GPT it. I'll let me chat g G stand or stand by?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 3: Here we go by the way thirteen twenty fourteen. If you've tried something for the first time over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Chat put in GT. How do I tell my mate Nathan he's put on weight? He hasn't.
Speaker 4: We're just doing it as a right. So it depends on your relationship and how you think you take it. Number one lead by example, if you're into fitness, invite into the gym.
Speaker 2: That wasn't going to work.
Speaker 3: No, not for you.
Speaker 4: Frame it around health, mention that you're trying to eat better and exercise.
Speaker 3: Are you serious? He tells you all that stuff. But then, like even how to be gentle with humans, don't just ask a questions. You can ask it for advice.
Speaker 4: Then I've asked a follow up question. He won't appreciate me tiptoeing around. How do I be more blunt? And then it comes back.
Speaker 3: And what did it say rip the band aid.
Speaker 2: Of boy you fat?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, come on, hey guys, thanks for playing chat. Generative pre trained Transformer.
Speaker 3: That was my next guest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they've got the right branding.
Speaker 3: Then wow, first time there.
Speaker 2: Now I get my cherry.
Speaker 4: Now I get my people using it to do resumes, and.
Speaker 3: I know, is it going to make us very dumb?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: I would have thought it would have lost the human kind of empathy and the human element to it. But if you're telling you how to be kind.
Speaker 4: Like if I was like, I want to write a birthday card for Lauren. She loves motorbikes, and yeah, no.
Speaker 3: I know that because I went to a wedding where everyone had this beautiful poem written to them in weeks and nine chat. But what if I wanted to break up with someone, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It'll tell you how to do it nicely.
Speaker 5: I've got it, Jase. I asked it to write a fortieth birthday card to Lauren because she's forty.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 5: It just says, Lauren, you're forty, You're sorry, I'll start again. Are you right, Lauren, You're not forty, you're twenty one with nineteen years experience.
Speaker 2: That's a chat GPT job if I've ever heard one.
Speaker 3: I love that. I'll say I'm not forty save it for my fortieth.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: So it's an app.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm late to the party, but I'm late. It's my Milestone Monday tried on.
Speaker 5: The weekend A's store.
Speaker 3: Here we Go? Is the app called chat GPT?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: What did you try anything last weekend? Lorie?
Speaker 3: Ummm, I actually did not do anything new. I had a real comfort zone kind of weekends.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 4: What did you do for the very first time on the weekend in Briturn? I got free stuff to go? How about tickets? Oh, this is good. The Old Bee Festival's coming. Ah love that Gabs love beer, cocktails, whiskey and wine. Don't miss GABS the Great Australian Beer Spectacular April fourth to the fifth.
Speaker 2: Tickets at Ticke Tech. We've got tickets to get.
Speaker 5: It's a good one, that one is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Gabs, I've never been to Gabs.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what's.
Speaker 4: Going to gas and then bring up for Milestone Monday. It is Milestone Monday. What did you do for the first time on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Chelsea in Lang Lang, Good morning, Good morning, Chelse. What did you do for the first time? For Milestone Monday? What are we celebrating?
Speaker 9: Celebrating going through a run club.
Speaker 1: Club?
Speaker 3: What inspired you? Chelsea?
Speaker 7: I've always wanted to go to one and we don't have one out in the country normally.
Speaker 2: So is it a bit culty?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, it's great. Did you love it? The sense of community is pretty awesome, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 13: It was unbelievable.
Speaker 7: We had a coffee van and everything.
Speaker 5: Hey, Chelse, you single? No, because apparently apparently they're very good for people. Really, Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: Clinton. I did a round club during the week Chelsea? Was it four am? We didn't and we didn't fall in love? But we ran?
Speaker 5: We did run, didn't I'm still sore.
Speaker 3: I did the boots yesterday, recovery boots. I ran an athlete bro I ran on Wednesday and on Sunday I thought, these legs are still.
Speaker 4: So thirteen twenty four to ten Milestone Monday, What did you do for the first time? On the weekend of US Girl Here at Nover weell a minutes away from doing the five k question your chance to win five thousand dollars every morning at eight here on Nover You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint's here and we're doing Milestone Monday.
Speaker 2: What have you tried for the very first time? You know what LORI did on the weekend? What did you do Milestone Monday? She went on a tramp.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I did public transport.
Speaker 2: She went to public.
Speaker 3: Tras city on Saturday night.
Speaker 5: Did you free trams zone?
Speaker 3: Well, I try to get I tried to get a cab ab and the taxis situation in Melbourne is just a absolute hot mess. Someone needs to sort that out. And then I thought, we're in the city, let's get a tram.
Speaker 2: I've heard people do this.
Speaker 3: Is it the Art Center? I'm very cultro. I went to see Melbourne Syphony Orchestra with Disney on Friday. Oh my god, I cried. I goosebumps. I cried. Sun loved it. Anyway. They went out for a late dinner with a girlfriend. We caught the tram gee. It was good and it's real.
Speaker 5: Door to door service to did you press Did you pull the string?
Speaker 3: It stops everywhere in the city at night. No, it doesn't have a string anymore.
Speaker 5: Button is it?
Speaker 3: But I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't have a since you've been watching, I didn't have a seat.
Speaker 3: I stood. I love.
Speaker 2: A few people.
Speaker 5: No head down anyone.
Speaker 3: No, I wanted to talk.
Speaker 2: About in base what did you try? For the very first time?
Speaker 13: On the weekend, I played my first game of Scene is football?
Speaker 3: Like Sarah, how sore are you today?
Speaker 7: Very sore?
Speaker 13: So it was a stupid idea beween to about my football career at thirty five?
Speaker 3: Get it?
Speaker 13: I gave it a red hot go so cool. No, I lined up for one and then I choked the handles it.
Speaker 2: Thirty five yep?
Speaker 3: And how sore are the hammies?
Speaker 2: They're classing that as seniors?
Speaker 13: Well, anything over eighteen? Well, when I registered next to my name, it will normally have like the age group, and mine actually says Masters because Senians is cut off at like nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: Masters is your Yeah? How the Hammings?
Speaker 13: No, the Hammies are good. I think when I tackle someone that lands on my left side, so my hip and my knee and are making me walk like a peak legs.
Speaker 3: But that's okay, that's some real Masters gear. When you've got to sew hip and.
Speaker 2: Saw you reckon Sarah Fro'm playing forty or Lauren standing on the.
Speaker 3: Tram Stiletto's mouney.
Speaker 5: So Laurence after after her tram ordeal, she's going to go the recovery boots today.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's why I needed the recovery boots. The tram and the Stiletto's without a seat on a combo, dangerous Comba.
Speaker 2: Can you bring in the recovery boots? Oh? Yeah, you can't just hire a set.
Speaker 3: You probably can.
Speaker 5: You can buy them. They're they're quite spinny. They're good, They're good.
Speaker 3: Look there I am. I took a photo senter to Clint, being like, I'm back in my recovery.
Speaker 5: She's back.
Speaker 2: You look like Christian Petraka after the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went on a tram in Steletto. The legs were s, the calves, the baby cows were.
Speaker 5: Good morning of Vet, Hello milestone, Monday, welcome. What do you do?
Speaker 10: I climbed scaffolding at the front of the house, and then when I was up there, I standed the space here, I think that's what it's called.
Speaker 8: And then I filled.
Speaker 3: All the.
Speaker 9: Look at Scott Camp and I was a little bit all morning.
Speaker 3: I see when you use muscles you didn't even know existed. When you try something.
Speaker 4: You don't great great achievement.
Speaker 2: Fixing something around the house.
Speaker 3: You didn't think you know how to do, Julie, a ladder would have been safer.
Speaker 2: Lisa, what do you do for the very first time on the weekend?
Speaker 8: Hey guys, first time call a longtime listener. Love you show.
Speaker 2: Well, technically this is your milestone moment.
Speaker 5: Firstratulations?
Speaker 8: First time was I changed this hire all by myself?
Speaker 2: Well done?
Speaker 3: Rounded a clause for that? That's hard work. Did you use for Jack the whole thing?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 8: I did. The only reason why you usually can't do it is because I'm just too short and physically not tall enough. But I did it, and I am covered in bruises.
Speaker 2: Yeah the gun.
Speaker 3: Were you in your driveway or were you on the side of the road. Where'd you get a flat?
Speaker 8: I noticed it at home and I mentioned it to him and he's like, oh no, it looks okay down the drive way and he's like, yeah, no, that's flat. So I drove it back into the shed where it was at least, you know, solid ground. Yeah, managed to do it.
Speaker 3: This well done. I'm impressed you got a flat?
Speaker 2: Would you just torch your car, do an insurance jip.
Speaker 5: I called dad straightaway. Seriously, Now I do.
Speaker 3: Call you to call your dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but John's like John's no spring chicken. You'd stand there where he gets down on the mate.
Speaker 5: You asked if he could put up sense of lights for you the other day.
Speaker 3: I had to call him. I call John Away on Friday and do you know what sort of light globe? This is where I get it from?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: My goodness, up in my roof.
Speaker 5: Oh you'd be fine. Yeah, he doesn't at my pouse.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, John stand Away is very handy.
Speaker 2: It's expensive.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, just sort of like I used.
Speaker 3: Give him the bottle of line. Yeah right, okay, make sure he doesn't have it until after he's been in the roof race.
Speaker 2: What's the first thing you tried on the weekends? What do you got?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 9: I was a godparent for the first time on the weekend, which was so exciting for me.
Speaker 3: She's become a god parent.
Speaker 2: Good for you.
Speaker 7: What's very exciting?
Speaker 5: What she got?
Speaker 3: A baby's name? Crazily Well, congratulations. It's a big honor being a godparent.
Speaker 4: Don't to go to a Christian yesterday we weren't chosen as the god parents.
Speaker 5: Well that's because it's year baptized.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they threw water over me.
Speaker 3: Younger, you said yesterday, guys, i've got a golfline. I'm going to church, don't ask. And I was like, oh, he's he's confessing his sins again.
Speaker 2: I don't think you'll be in on Monday.
Speaker 3: There's not enough time.
Speaker 5: I've been asked to be a godparent, and I've got to be paired with somebody who has been baptized. Because I haven't been baptised.
Speaker 3: I don't think then you're not really you know, you.
Speaker 5: Can mix them up. You get as long as you've got a baptized one, can we throw it at the water over you?
Speaker 3: I'm a godparent to two beautiful god daughters.
Speaker 2: Now you guys getting the title, and no one's trusted me.
Speaker 5: But really, if God could take that water back, he would.
Speaker 4: Here we go every day, just after o'clock. We'll give you a chance to win five thousand dollars. Let's go to Anne Marie. Good morning, good.
Speaker 9: Morning, good good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you going good?
Speaker 3: How are you? And I empathize with you this morning because I too, am a Richmond Tigers supporter.
Speaker 10: I know anyway, early days, let's stay optimistic.
Speaker 2: What was last year? Really? Early days?
Speaker 3: Last year was a real well in the in the week round one or round zero, noting through zero, round one. I don't know whatever we're up to anyway, we will be back Anne Marie. But right now, let's try and cheer you up from that terrible Richmond performance and win you some cash. I've got three questions here for you. There's a fifty dollars question, a five hundred dollars question, and a five thousand dollars question. What would you like to play for today?
Speaker 13: And I would like to play four of the five thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, five thousand dollars. Rules are simple.
Speaker 4: You will hear a question, You will have three seconds do answer. Only got three seconds You must answer in that time.
Speaker 2: Now, okay. My biggest advice if.
Speaker 3: You don't know, yes, throw something out.
Speaker 2: There because I guessed and I now that.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, we'll just say what comes to mind exactly.
Speaker 2: Here we go for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 11: Who won the twenty twenty NBA Championship three two one?
Speaker 3: Oh, you didn't guess? What would you have guessed?
Speaker 13: I would have guessed?
Speaker 10: The likeers.
Speaker 2: Like itsers.
Speaker 3: Marie, you just had to guess within the three seconds delt woman that.
Speaker 13: Any any consolation prizes.
Speaker 5: Any consolation prizes something.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I'm joking.
Speaker 5: I'm joking you.
Speaker 3: What are you in because you deserve a consolation prize for that? Because you I mean, you got it right, you just.
Speaker 4: I'm going to check you one hundred and fifty dollars el John about your chicken on us.
Speaker 3: All right, Oh beautiful, there you go. You got two little kids.
Speaker 2: There you go. That'll feed them, feed him. For a while, I was going to say the way, because I should have said it. Say it.
Speaker 4: We'll play again tomorrow. Escape the Ordinary at teslaa Kabloom Festival of Flowers. It is the ultimate family day out, open daily kids sixteen and under. Our free tickets at kabloom dot com. Dot Are you coming up next?
Speaker 2: Oh? My wife did the dirty on the weekend?
Speaker 10: Get it?
Speaker 4: Jay z Alicia Keys empus stat of mine here on number one hundred. Are you are on the air with Jason Lauren. We're doing a thanks to our mates. It's shell already Express guys.
Speaker 2: That's it. We are getting out of here for the day. We are what do you got on.
Speaker 3: I am what am I doing today?
Speaker 5: Recovery boots.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm doing some exercise.
Speaker 2: You stand up on the tram?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yes, I was trams surfing.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, no, that's when you hold onto the back and you know.
Speaker 3: No, I wasn't doing it. I was just wearing stilettos on a tram, not on a seat. Yeah, it felt like I was surfing.
Speaker 2: You'll be on a current.
Speaker 3: Inside the tram. On the weekend, I just you know, getting back into the week. Mondays, Mondays, I find hard.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you yeah.
Speaker 3: Mondays are just like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we're out yesterday and it was like five o'clock on a Sunday and I'm like, okay, anxieties tipping in.
Speaker 2: We need to get home, we need to prepare for.
Speaker 5: The say today, all of a sudden, yeah, I was dead and then.
Speaker 2: I was back.
Speaker 3: We did a little Sunday a roaster friend's house at four thirty. This civil time, lamb solid what days they want to grand prix?
Speaker 2: I don't like. People are going We're doing a big glorifiedst.
Speaker 5: Chicken chicken a ups now bringing back a Sunday roast. Well, yes, yeah, the one I was at last night for dinner. The Grand Hotel in Richmond doing those weird that one it's on Burnley Street, fantastic establishment.
Speaker 2: It's the weird little things they do that are very UK.
Speaker 5: The Yorkshire putting York. I don't find them. She put it, mop up all your gravy in it? Dessert plate? What is it?
Speaker 3: Puff pastry?
Speaker 5: Sort of like do you remember? Do you remembers from the eighteen eighties?
Speaker 3: Eight very specific?
Speaker 5: Remember it's like that.
Speaker 2: It's none of us.
Speaker 3: I'm going to google how do you spell? I love live googling what's baddy spell?
Speaker 2: Just google York.
Speaker 5: She putting the look they look a lot of.
Speaker 3: Event isole event was three words the O L A U V.
Speaker 5: E from the eighteen eighties.
Speaker 3: That looks like a pie.
Speaker 6: It looks what it looks like.
Speaker 5: It's a little you know what it looks like. It's an enclosure for your food.
Speaker 3: It looks like the Donovan's Chicken Pop pie.
Speaker 6: Chicken.
Speaker 3: My friend went to Donovan' yesterday and posted a photo of the Chicken Pop pie and the Chicken pop where we must go? I need one?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: It's when the weather gets cooler.
Speaker 2: The Chicken pop it's not but.
Speaker 3: If you go and ask for a chicken pop pie, say, Jas, Lauren and Clint say, you don't know.
Speaker 2: What you last time was there? The head waiter came up. He goes, we're going to the chicken pie.
Speaker 3: Chicken pop pie.
Speaker 5: I didn't have disappointed.
Speaker 3: Before we talking about the chicken pop pie? What were we talking about?
Speaker 6: What York.
Speaker 5: Never seen one?
Speaker 3: What looks like pastry just full of gravy? Is that it? But there's no pudding in the pudding.
Speaker 5: It's just the winter's a shell.
Speaker 3: Pastry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get your gravy in there, put your peas in it.
Speaker 3: You put it in the maker pudding.
Speaker 5: Why do whatever? You want to choose your own adventure.
Speaker 2: He would pull it apart and be soaking up.
Speaker 3: You have one last night?
Speaker 5: No, I didn't. Why we talk with the chicken?
Speaker 6: I don't know. Thank you for me?
Speaker 2: And I don't really know how we get to half the topics on this ship.
Speaker 3: Let's go back to the chicken pop heart.
Speaker 5: Anyway. So what are you doing today? Jason Donovan's are.
Speaker 3: You should we go? We need a colder day, perfect in a place.
Speaker 5: It's winter thick gray.
Speaker 4: They should, you know what they should do it, but they only serve it if the temp gets low enough outside.
Speaker 3: No, don dom's know what they're doing. They've been running that establishment for a long time.
Speaker 5: You know, pancake parlor.
Speaker 4: If it gets too hot and it reaches a certain degree, then you get your pancakes.
Speaker 2: Check.
Speaker 3: How on earth do you know that? Are you telling me that the pancake parlor has a temperature rule one hundred percent and if it's too cold you also get him cheaper the temperatures below eleven degrees. We're not leaving until we get this exactly right. Google it, job made to google it.
Speaker 5: That's ridiculous. One of my marketing pan or it's working life cake anyway, Melchi scene.
Speaker 3: Is no no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: Back from today and she's so she's only.
Speaker 3: For another five minutes, like it's the bottom this pancake parlor temperature rule.
Speaker 5: Here we go, okay.
Speaker 3: According to AI, the pancake parlor in Port Philip on March twenty four, twenty five has a summer parlor promotion. We're fifty percent of the summer menu is available when the temperature reaches twenty five.
Speaker 5: So it's free. He said it's free.
Speaker 2: I said some sort of discount.
Speaker 3: Hang on, yeh, summer parlor items.
Speaker 5: It's is ridiculous. I've got to go I want to go home.
Speaker 3: Can we get it's your story new winter parlor process?
Speaker 5: So how much is a Shelly Depp?
Speaker 2: Can we go home?
Speaker 3: I don't know what year this was, but it said ten degrees or below five dollars flip an amazing ten point one to fifteen degrees ten dollars Melbourne.
Speaker 2: We will see you tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm late for the six pm news.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 11: Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on number one hundred.
Speaker 5: Jason Lauren on socials