Speaker 1: On scorn Leaves, Australia. This is the Reader PaneI Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panehy Show. I'm Danikidi Giorgio coming up tonight. Donald Trump gives federal employees an ultimatum get back to work or you'll be fired. The brilliant Douglas Murray will join us shortly. The US President announces a crackdown on government waste.
Speaker 3: You won't believe.
Speaker 2: What tens of millions of dollars has been spent on Army.
Speaker 3: Horowitz has all the details.
Speaker 2: Entertainment news with Kinsey Schofield as Prince Harry's secret visa records could soon be made public, and of course Lefty's losing it as Trump derangement syndrome takes hold.
Speaker 3: Told You, Told You, Told You told You.
Speaker 2: Johnny me Now is one of the finest thinkers of his generation, the author of international best sellers including The Madness of Crowds, The Strange Death of Europe, and The War on the West. Douglas Murray, Douglas, really good to see you again, Thanks so much for joining me on the show. I want to start with Donald Trump's issue. He's warning to federal employees, and if you don't return to work by February six, you'll be fired.
Speaker 3: This is what he said.
Speaker 4: As everyone knows most of the time they're not working, they're not very productive, and it's unfair to the millions of people in the United States who are in fact working hard from job sites and not from their home. As federal employees, they must meet a high standard. They're representing our government, they're representing our country. If they don't agree by February six to show up back to work in their office, they will be terminated.
Speaker 2: He's offering buyouts to those who opt to leave their jobs with seven months pay.
Speaker 3: Douglas, this president is not mucking around.
Speaker 2: How critical is it to have federal workers actually back at work and actually doing work?
Speaker 1: Well, it would be nice, wouldn't it. I mean in America alike, in Britain and I'm sure Australia. The last residue of people who pretend to be really terrified of COVID are federal employees and civil servants and the like. Many of them seem still to have an extraordinary fear of the coronavirus or something like that, because otherwise, why are they not at their desks. Most people had to return to work after the pandemic. But it's amazing how federal workers, civil servants and others almost to get these sort of cushy deals where at best their their work. We were sort of flipped around where you had a couple of days sometimes in the office and then five days in the garden at home to recuperate from it. I think that we all know that this is one of the great boondoggles of all time. It's high time that federal workers did return to the office. And it's quite right to say, if you're not going to shar up to work, then guess what, you don't work here anymore.
Speaker 2: I agree, in the end, you've got to foster a good environment. You can't do that when you've got half of the workforce still at home doing goodness knows what.
Speaker 3: Now, let's talk about Donald Trump's One.
Speaker 2: Flag Directive, whereby only the United States of America flag is authorized to be flown or displayed at US facilities, both domestic and abroad, and in US government content.
Speaker 3: Douglas, I've got to say it's bizarre.
Speaker 2: It took an executive order to get here, but it is the sign of the times.
Speaker 3: We're in.
Speaker 2: In your view, what does this directive represent and how will it help unite America?
Speaker 1: Yes, I wrote about this in my column in the New York Posts the other day because it's so interesting, as you see that it would need directive from the President to correct this. In recent years, and particularly since twenty twenty, there's been a massive upsurge of people everywhere flying a whole array of flags. And sure, I mean, anyone can fly whatever flag they want, but federal buildings, government buildings, that's a different thing. And particularly since twenty twenty, federal buildings, embassies abroad, and much more have not been prioritizing the flag of the United States of America. They very often decided that it's time to fly some other interest flag. The BLM flag made quite a few appearances a whole range of others, most prominently, of course, so called Pride flag, which, as I said in my piece, went from being a sort of perfectly okay rainbow design some years ago to being, of course, is very ugly thing with a triangle and a circle in the middle, and also stripes to represent black and other minority people. On the weird presumption that if you added a black stripe to the Pride flag, you would have black people represented. And as I mentioned in the piece, who exactly that these people think were represented by the yellow stripe or the bright red stripe or the blue stripe in the original Pride flag. Nobody really knew what any of this was about. It all just got this social contagion got going, and before you knew it, this flag celebrating, for instance, the right of people to not care about sex, which was one of the bits that was added, which was the asexual bit of the flag. That suddenly became an enormous priority to asexual pride. And American embassies were flying this is very ugly a new flag from their buildings, and of course all of that stuff, as you know, and many people viewing though, is just divisive nonsense. I mean, you know, the United States of America, the flag is meant to unite people. It's not meant to be that a nation has to subvert its national identity to whatever or race identities. You know, everyone's meant to come under the unity of the one flag of the country as a great unifying message. And so yeah, there's been a lot of radical activists who've come along in recent years who said no, no, no, everyone needs their own flag, a special flag for every person, and it's quite right. I think that Trump has said no, Actually, you know, we swear allegiance to the flag, and it's one flag, and nobody's rights for infringes or anything like that. It just means the federal buildings and embassies abroad are going to be flying the flag of the United States of America, which is what it should have been all along.
Speaker 3: Absolutely as a setup, it's extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Took an executive order just to get to that. It's such a simple concept when you think about it really. Now, in the last week, the ICE Task Force has done incredible work across America arresting hundreds of illegal migrants. And now Donald Trump has signed the Lake and Riley Act into law, requiring law enforcement to detain illegal aliens who bit theft and violent crimes.
Speaker 4: Have a look signed this in honor of Lake and Riley, some of the people that we have been so instrumental.
Speaker 3: Okay Douglas.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump is setting the pace for the world on how to crack down on migration. You're from the UK, where migration is out of control. What can UK labor learn from Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: My suspicion is the UK Labour are going to learn very little from anyone. It's one of their problems. But yes, I mean I wish they would take some notice of what is happening in Allied countries for the better and for the worse. But you know, what Trump did there is very very interesting. The Lincoln Riley Act is named after a young American woman who was brutally murdered by an illegal migrant to the UK with many previous convictions, and even the symbolism of that is very important because the people objecting to the forcible deportation of migrants think that they're sort of burnishing their liberal credentials. You know, there are officials Democrats of course, who in recent days have been opposing ice moving in and getting career criminals out of the US who shouldn't be there anyway. But you know, it's one thing to sort of pretend that it's all just about the rights of the illegal migrant. But Trump is reminding people in this actually American citizens of all backgrounds have the right to also be thought of as well, to be able to live in neighborhoods that are as safe as they can be and for that to happen, the federal government has to take a view about career criminals breaking into America and staying there. And that's what he's done. And as I say, it's not just about actually racking down on the illegals, it's about saying this is not just about them, it's about the nation as a whole. It's about the citizenry of the nation. So I think the symbolism of that is very important. Whether any other developed country learns from that, will see.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you make of the left in the United States having a meltdown over these deportations. Donald Trump has wasted no time yet the left they're crying, they're upset, They're saying, no, these people need a home to live.
Speaker 3: What do you make of the response?
Speaker 1: I mean, I just I think these people really need to take a serious look, not just at themselves, but in the actual situation. I would have thought that any You know, I'm not a leftist, but there are decent arguments of the left on all sorts of policies. Okay, but if I was a leftist and I wanted to pursue leftist policies and get other people onto my side, I don't think I'd make a priority of saying, please don't deport the killers and muggers and robbers and rapists who have entered the United States illegally. Please don't come after them and take them out of our area. I'd have thought that that any leftists, like anyone else, would say, any Democrat, like any Republican would say, you know, there are undesirable people who've moved into our neighborhood, and we don't want them here. And it's astonishing to me that there are people on the American left who don't realize the strategic mistake they keep on making. They lost the election last November in part because they were seen as a party to be representing the minorities of the minorities. It's one thing to stand up for minority rights. It's one thing to it's another thing entirely, rather to put minority rights over majority rights, To pretend that, for instance, you know, a man who's decided he wants to become a woman has more rights or should be more focused on and given more of a megaphone than anyone else in society, or to think that you should pitch your tent on the idea of defending career criminals who've broken into your country and committed crimes whilst they're Why would a left that wants to get re elected keep tying itself to causes like that. They've got to try to appeal to the majority. And the majority of people want to live in safe neighborhoods and see the laws of their land respected, including the immigration laws. So you know, it's a recipe for staying out of power. These San Francisco officials and others who have decided the most important right to defend in the United States is the right to break into the US and commit crimes and stay there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and the majority voted for Donald Trump's mandate to deport these people.
Speaker 3: So the Left just need to get on with it. Now. We mentioned the UK before, but.
Speaker 2: Now out of control immigration means that Britain's population is now bigger than France's and new figures showed ten million more people due to arrive within a decade. That'll take it to seventy two point five million people by twenty thirty two.
Speaker 3: Douglas, Look, this is extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Where is the UK going to house all these people?
Speaker 3: Where are the plans?
Speaker 1: There are no plans, they're not going to be able to house and the whole thing will break down. I can say that with absolute certainty. You know, when migration net migration net legal migration was it about three hundred thousand a year. Ten years ago in the UK, the Conservative government, the nominally Conservative government, said that they had a house building target of about three hundred thousand houses a year because there was a housing short That's brilliant, and of course you don't have to be a maths genius to know that even if they did make that target of house building, which they never made, all that would happen would be that you'd keep on concreting over the countryside in order to put up houses for people from the rest of the world. Now, they failed that every one of the targets they had when migration was in the realm of about three hundred thousand, and when you had net migration recently almost a million are year into the UK, they're just are no houses. And it seems to me, as far as I can see that, to the extent that there's any long term plan of the political class in the UK, it's that migration should continue, legal and illegal migration should continue. At historic heighs for as long as possible, and that the great future that Britain can look forward to is all of our green places being concreted over for very shabby, shoddy, ill built houses to be thrown up, and then we can all remind ourselves how proud we are to be British. It's not my dream for the future of my country of birth. I don't think it's a dream of many British people either. Obviously, you know the people will have to speak at some point through the ballot box. But the problem in Britain is that every time they speak, they're elected representatives ignore them. So it's enough to make one feel pretty pessimistic about the future of the country.
Speaker 2: I have to say, yeah, which is such a shame, but those figures are out of control. Now, before we let you go, Douglas, you have a new book coming out soon on democracies and death Cults, releasing April.
Speaker 3: Aid tell us about it.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's going to be out on April the eighth, available in the US, UK, Australia everywhere. If you can find a bookshop these days, you can get it in a bookshop. But if you can't, of course you can order it online through all the usual routes. It's really the result of a lot of reporting and reflecting I've been able to do in recent years, particularly from reporting from the front lines of the conflicts in the Middle East, but also really focusing on what I regard as being that crucial question, which is what has gone wrong in countries like Australia, Britain and America Europe where we see particularly a younger generation coming up who seem not to be able to tell the difference between what I call democracies and deaf cults, between civilized, liberal minded societies like ours and deaf cults who literally want us dead. Why has there been such an inability to realize that difference? And why has there been not one anti Hamaz protest of any size on the streets of Melbourne or Sydney. But every week, every week you can find the anti Israel out on the street, screaming about a conflict and a far off continent about which they know nothing. I think there's a lot that this tells us about Israel, but there's an awful lot it tells us about the rest of us too, So I hope everyone will pre order.
Speaker 2: It absolutely on democracies and death cults. Releasing April eight, Not to be missed. Douglas Murray, always wonderful to speak with you. Thank you so much for joining me on the show this evening.
Speaker 1: Great to see you again.
Speaker 3: Still to come.
Speaker 2: An extra large edition of Lefties Losing It, plus Armie Horowitz joins us to break down Trump's cracked down on government waste. Now it's time for Lefties Losing it And gee, the pronoun pappas are getting even more complex and confusing.
Speaker 3: Let's ask this lefty how they identify.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a siss person ask you what your pronouns are?
Speaker 5: And you're like, I'd rather you just called be a slow instead of asking me what my pronouns are. Right now, there's this thing that people who are in trans do where they will have no idea how to refer to you because of the way that you look, because based on the way that I look and the way that I sound, Like the tone of my voice, like how high it is, sound very high. I have kind of a lowish voice, a pretty androgynous voice, and I dress very androgynously and like I.
Speaker 1: Just don't exactly exude.
Speaker 5: Male or female to any reliable extent.
Speaker 2: Okay, well if you say so, but quite the essay of an explanation there.
Speaker 3: And I mean, it's just so funny.
Speaker 2: These people get mad when you call them the wrong thing, and then they get mad when you say the wrong thing that I certainly cap us on.
Speaker 6: How tars, If you change your name and gender marker on your ID, you're also getting a new birth certificate. And in my new birth certificate it says my new name and assund gender at birth female.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 6: I don't know why they read my entire identity, but I.
Speaker 1: Guess I'm sis.
Speaker 3: Now ho is you sis?
Speaker 6: If anyone ever comes and calls me a man, I'm safe because I have state government approof paperwork that I'm fish.
Speaker 7: And the lung taclas stuff it's on the look and lunech.
Speaker 3: The love and respect for women or fish is palpable.
Speaker 2: But perhaps this therapist with a very appropriate name can help.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 9: My name is Karen and my pronounces are they them, And I'm a license psychotherapist in the states of Colorado and Washington. And something that I have been processing a lot lately is what it has felt like in the last week or so to be a non binary person. I've been thinking a lot about the impacts of the executive order that is, you know, attempting to say there's only two sexes and really just actually feels like it was written by people who haven't passed up with the great science.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually the science says otherwise, Karen. The science has never changed. There are only two genders. So maybe Karen needs us seventh grader to tell her that. Now a warning. This next character is suffering with a serious, chronic, and quite frankly huge case of Trump arrangement syndrome.
Speaker 10: I told you, I've told you. I've told you, I told you, told you, told you.
Speaker 3: Hold you out now, I don't say I didn't warn you. Where did this back crazy wilding come from? And don't worry, there's more some.
Speaker 10: Of you, Magafi, better pay attention and you better listen, because this is exactly what the you voted for.
Speaker 11: And when you're saying, oh, but he said he wouldn't do that, he said he wasn't gonna do that, he doesn't notice he knows exactly what it is.
Speaker 3: Actually it's his.
Speaker 10: Handlers who know exactly what is, because this dumb can't read.
Speaker 2: For sh wow, okay, and why are the meltdowns always in cars? Now to the cackling which her said, Joy b Ha from the view, whose jealousy is something to behold. Here is her assessment of Trump's new White House Press secretary, Caroline Leavitt.
Speaker 12: I think she's probably been put in there because according to Donald Trump, she's a ten.
Speaker 3: You know that is I.
Speaker 13: Want to be clear, though it's not her first job, it was her first press briefing.
Speaker 3: She worked on the previous.
Speaker 2: Weapons, the ever empowering feminist joy herself everyone. And this is why, of course she's on the view and not working for the most powerful man in the world. Because Caroline would wipe the floor with you, bitter banshees any day. Now to the chief loon herself, come on, it wouldn't be a left He's losing it without MSNB sees joy read and the fear this woman must have. Here she is comparing Donald Trump's administration to that of Adolf Hitler.
Speaker 12: Again, similarities to what happened in Germany and what's happening now in America are just undeniable. History may not repeat beat him, but it sure does.
Speaker 3: Rhyme.
Speaker 2: Gosh, it must be such a drain on poor Joy every day, flying the fake flag, saying the same lines over and over. It's like she must remain outraged at all time. Who could be next on her hit list?
Speaker 12: Government went so far as to tell federal agents and Immigration reads to be camera ready and write none other than TV Holls doctor Phil along for the ride, which is interesting given both the Rise and MAGA immigration influencers they're seemingly endorsing, and the fact that doctor Phil has made a career out of exploiting vulnerable people for money.
Speaker 2: No, not doctor Phil. He's even got the Chief Loon after him.
Speaker 12: Anyone else, Governor who's confirmed as a Department Homeland Security I and it says she's costplaying. It's almost a game where she seems to be cost playing because I'm not sure what she thinks that she's portraying here. She might as well be at Camakin.
Speaker 2: No, come on, not the Homeland Secretary. Now, whatever will they do with Joy's mark of disapproval?
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: I'll hand it over to Tom Homan for his assessment of Joy Reads.
Speaker 11: James and Joy say, you're reckless and you're.
Speaker 3: Just role playing for fun.
Speaker 9: She's back for rocks.
Speaker 3: He never misses, does he.
Speaker 2: Now's the deportations of the legals which have left lefties in our full panic.
Speaker 14: And I hope that just how Donald Trump is not allowing all of these different people here in America. I hold that the presidents of those other countries stop banning Americans from coming to their country to see how y'all like you, because y'all real quick to be in the comments talking about, oh, I'll send them back, send them back, and baby, you want to be vacationing in their beautiful islands and their beautiful waters though eating their food.
Speaker 2: Well, baby, there is actually quite a big difference between being on vacation and staying illegally in a country.
Speaker 3: It's really really that simple. Gosh.
Speaker 2: The EPA fascinating left is that they love to over complicate, don't they? And I wonder how ice officials will go up against this one.
Speaker 15: This is in New York. We're having a meeting about to do if I shows up to the school they are in New York, it is not safe, as far as I know. Our policy is to call the superintendent that the principal said we might open the doors, So it looks like I'll be getting arrested.
Speaker 2: Yes you are, honey, And let's ask this next teacher what she would do.
Speaker 16: This is my impression of if an ICE officer comes and talks to me while I'm at school and asks me to give up the immigration status of some of my students. Hey, I'm a piece of ICE officer. Do you know the immigration status of these students?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I dare you to do exactly that.
Speaker 2: And look, things does keep going from bad to worse for these unhinged white liberal women.
Speaker 17: I have a question. Is it a crime for me to report myself to ICE or just waste their time? Or is it a crime to apply for Target and all these other companies that got rid of DEI and just waste their time, like schedule interviews that don't show up, schedule another interview, don't show up, just thinking about being a nuisance. So I have ruined some managers' days, ruin some ICE agents days. I got nothing but time, always everyone's time.
Speaker 12: I'm into it.
Speaker 3: It's a hobby.
Speaker 2: Anyone want to tell her about obstruction of justice? To anyone and pay us say if anyone is actually looking for a sanctuary, the governor of Oregon has your back.
Speaker 18: Hi, Orgon Governor kotech here, I will not back down from a fight, whether it's access to reproductive and gender affirming healthcare, staying on our path to reach our climate goals, protecting immigrant communities, upholding our civil liberties, and fighting for prosperity for every Oregonian. I will stand firm for all of us to our immigrant friends and neighbors. As your governor, I see you, I stand with you, and I've got your back.
Speaker 2: It sounds like the works place in America. Legals welcome please. And by the way, if you like international cuisines, if you're a food aficionado and you vote for Donald Trump, we'll look out because this next left is coming for you.
Speaker 15: If you're pro Trump, i'd better and I see you in an international section.
Speaker 3: M y'all, don't get to read the benefits of people you're kicking out of the company.
Speaker 13: Ah.
Speaker 2: The ever tolerance left fascinating top notch people living in the fantasy world, including this one.
Speaker 19: Just to make sure we're all on the same page here, the Colombian president didn't decide to accept those migrants because of the Trump Admin's TAPO ridden threats of tariffs and sanctions. He accepted them, because the alternative threat is those miagrants being condemned to a lifetime of slavery and imprisonment in the modern American concentration camps.
Speaker 3: That's where we're at.
Speaker 2: That's why, yes, that must be, must be right, must be where America is at. You keep telling yourself that, and gosh, America must really be regretting its election choice.
Speaker 7: Ooh, you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men. It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again?
Speaker 3: Did she sing? Natza? Cute cute chart top up for sure?
Speaker 2: Now just to pay USA to all American businesses staying woke, These lefties will support you to the death.
Speaker 20: What's popping pizza? So, boy, Rich, I'm in Kroger shopping, which is unusual, but I'm starting I will start shopping in Kroger since Walmart ended its DEI program. So since they ended their DEI program, they won't get my black creole dollars.
Speaker 11: So yeah, out running some errands, of course, I ended up at Costco.
Speaker 3: Of course I'm.
Speaker 11: Enjoying a slice of Costco pizza and I have one more stop to make, and in that stuff, I'll be picking up some bit and Jerry's why because on this page we support the companies that are fighting back and are keeping diversity and inclusivity initiatives.
Speaker 3: There's nothing like the wholesome liberal support. Is there?
Speaker 2: Joining me now is journalist and filmmaker Army Horowitz.
Speaker 3: Army, nice to see you. Thank you for joining me.
Speaker 2: Let's start with Donald Trump's crackdown on government waste, and you won't believe what millions of dollars is being spent on.
Speaker 3: Have a listen to this.
Speaker 4: We identified and stopped fifty million dollars being sent to Gaza to buy condoms for aromas. We stopped an attempt to make an illicit payment for illegal alien resettlement. We canceled one hundred and eighty one million dollars in DEA training contracts. This is just for the training. We paused one point seven billion dollars in unauthorised payments to foreign organizations, including stopping more than forty million dollars that was on its way out the door to the very corrupt World Health Organization. We also blocked forty five million dollars for diversity scholarships in Burma.
Speaker 2: Army, as we just heard amidst other things, fifty million dollars worth of condoms to Gaza. It just makes you wonder what on earth the Biden administration was doing for all those years.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we don't have to wonder.
Speaker 21: I can tell you.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They spent a.
Speaker 21: Quarter of a billion dollars on a Gaza pier that gave one day worth of food to the Gazans that was washed away. Who could have thought that I did? Okay, everyone thought it was a stupid idea.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 21: How about the funding of UNDRA here we established after Trump stopped it, which has become a partner for Hamas to kill more Jews in Israel.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't know. How about USAID where.
Speaker 21: Ninety percent the employees voted for Kamala Harris. Or how about the funding of the WHO, which partnered with China and hiding COVID. There's just a couple of examples of what we're spending on talking about. Look, let's be clear, we're talking about a certain portion of spending. I don't explain to me what the problem is to freeze for ninety days spending to make sure it's aligned with US interests A and B, not wasteful tell me where the problem is there. This is what we call discretionary spending, not non discretionary spending. Non discrisory spending are things like Medicaid, social Security, things like the interest payment.
Speaker 3: These are things that can't be cut.
Speaker 21: Now, the media will make you believe he was trying to we legally freeze all government payments.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 21: There's a thing called the malicious compliance, right, and what that essentially means is is that there are aid worker people were working at the low level. For example, when when they say we're no longer going to have DEI in the US military, somebody a staffer working at the Defense Department who is maliciously, maliciously compliant, trying to embarrass the Trump administration. We're going to stop talking about the Duskegee Airmen, right, these heroic black US airmen who fought to the US Air Force. Obviously that was untrue, but he said that to try to embarrass the administration. Likewise, so when they were talking about the payments, we just spoke about not the non discretionary spending.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 21: What they did was some staffer froze the a froze the website for logging in and signing up for new Medicaid patients. Obviously that was not the intent, but they did that to embarrassed the administration. Okay, but ultimately you have to tell me where the problem is. I don't get it. Look, I am not a fan of executive orders, which this president has been using liberally, but so is every president before him, because there's no choice. That's the game we have now. But if you're telling me that we're going to have larger executive power to cut the government, I'm here for that.
Speaker 1: I'm all for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look fair enough.
Speaker 2: I just hearing some of the stuff that Donald Trump was rattling off there. I just thought, personally it was extraordinary that spending. Now, look, we've got to talk about msnbase once again becoming increasingly desperate. I shoed some of these and lefties losing it, but it's worth showing again here a house to call Wallace and Joy raid comparing Trump's immigration holicies to the Holocaust and Hitler's Germany.
Speaker 8: They're going to have to own the idea that they have created a generation of kids who they have been born here, but who are afraid to go to school, families that are in hiding on this harrowing anniversary of Holocaust anniversary does have a really eerie echo to something that I think people thought, how could that happen? And that could never happen again.
Speaker 12: Defeating the Jews of Europe, who they viewed as subhuman was a question of good conquering evil, which conditioned millions of Germans to celebrate Hitler and turn a blind eye to his brutality. That sounds vaguely familiar. That's because it is similar. Similarities to what happened in Germany and what's happening now in America are just undeniable.
Speaker 2: I mean, how have these people not being fired yet to minimize the Holocaust in favor of their hate for Trump?
Speaker 3: Surely that's a new low.
Speaker 21: I mean, you want to know why the leg see media in the US is dying out as example number one, I mean, the fear poor they've been peddling is disgusting. Particularly disgusting is Joy Reid talking about the Holocaust. I want to give you some of her hits when it comes to Jews in Israel. Joy Reid is a woman that said Israel to blame for October seventh. Their policies is what led to October seventh. Joy Reid is a person who said that Wolf Blitzer and CNN was being too soft on Jews. Joy Reid is a woman who questioned legitimacy of the state of Israel. Really, Joy Reid, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Don't do it as a Jew.
Speaker 21: Okay, don't peddle the Holocaust to give yourself cover on policies that you don't like. It's disgusting. And by the way, I'm not exactly sure where when you talking about Obama. Also at this point, Obama deported more people than any president in the history of the United States.
Speaker 3: Okay, leave me alone. Enough of this is it's gross, it is griss. I completely grace.
Speaker 2: She's unhinged, she's lost the plot, and I just am shocked that she is still on air now. Donald Trump says he will be signing an executive order to send the worst of the United States illegals to Guantanamo Bay in a thirty thousand bed facility.
Speaker 3: This is what he says today.
Speaker 4: I'm also signing an executive order to instruct the Departments of Defense and Homeland Security to begin preparing the thirty thousand person migrant facility at Guantanamo beab to detain the worst criminal illegal aliens threatening the American people. Some of them are so bad we don't even trust the countries to hold them because we don't want them coming back.
Speaker 3: I mean, is this fair enough of me?
Speaker 2: Particularly given some of these illegals are murderers and rapists.
Speaker 21: Absolutely love it. In fact, I think we should charge their country of origin for the cost of keeping them Ontanamo Bay. Okay, no, again, explain the problem here for this thing. Okay, we're going to be deporting the worst, the worst. We can't obviously trust the country that they came from because the country they came from didn't want to take them back. Look at Columbia, we had to actually twist their arm with tariffs in order to take them back. So yeah, I'm down with it. Look, this is the people that Selena Gomez is.
Speaker 3: Crying over right.
Speaker 21: By the way, we know that was real because that wooden actress can't emote on camera onque so we know they's doing it for real. And by the way, also the Cuban president said this was inhuman, intolerable, barbaric behavior.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 21: How do you say irony in Spanish?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Really, really good point.
Speaker 2: The irony in that coming from Cuba is astonishing. But no, look, you're right good batage them over to Guantanamo Bay because that is certainly where they belong. Now, it didn't take long for the confirmation hearing of Robert F. Kennedy Junior, Donald Trump's nominee for Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services to absolutely descend into chaos because Senate Democrats, true to form, went on unhinged rants. But I've got to say this one takes the cake. Here is Bernie Sanders talking about onesies.
Speaker 1: They are telling what's called onesies. These are little things clothing for babies. One of them is.
Speaker 22: Diled on facts on a free You're coming before this committee and you say you're pro vaccine, just want to ask some questions, and yet your organization is making money. Can you tell us now that you will, now that you are pro vaccine, that you're going to have your organization take these products off the market?
Speaker 13: Senator, I have no power over that organization.
Speaker 1: I'm not you've heard of it. I resigned from the board.
Speaker 22: Are you supportive of this?
Speaker 1: I have had nothing to do with you. Supportive of these onesies? I'm supportive of vaccines.
Speaker 2: Are you supportive of these this clothing And just look at the face of Megan Kelly, a good friend of this network.
Speaker 3: It tells you all you need to know.
Speaker 13: I have had nothing to do with you supportive of these onesies.
Speaker 1: I'm supportive of vaccines.
Speaker 22: Are you supportive of these this clothing which is militantly anti vaccine?
Speaker 2: I mean ami onesies? Are these Democrats serious?
Speaker 21: I mean, look, the most outrageous part of that is they're charging twenty six dollars for those things. Look, let's be clear, Okay, I'm I'm not to be honest. I'm not the biggest fan of Robert Kennedy. I don't think he was the right choice to this job. I think he has made particularly questionable statements in the past and taking questionable positions in the past across the board. By the way, hard right, hard.
Speaker 3: Left, he's you.
Speaker 21: He seems to have you turned on most of these things in order to get this this this nomination. Look, I'm all for rigorous questioning of Robert Kennedy. I think that's legitimate. I think that we have moved from uh, honest questions into stupid behavior and grand standing on the side of Democrats. That's really nothing new, to be honest, both sides. But look, I don't I think there this is the role of the Senate to ask tough questions of a guy who's made very questionable claims in the past. I'm okay with that. But when we start putting up, you know, grandstanding with the Onesies, I think we've gone little too much. I think me and Kelly had a right there with her with her facial expression.
Speaker 3: Yeah she did.
Speaker 2: I mean, it just descended into a farst as soon as they brought up the Onesie photos, and then you just can't take it seriously anymore.
Speaker 3: That's the problem with these hearings.
Speaker 2: Now, Army security agents have escorted the Inspector General of the US Department of Agriculture out of her office after she refused to comply with her firing by the Trump administration. Phyllis Fong reportedly told colleagues that she intended to stay after the White House terminated her, saying that she didn't believe the administration had followed proper protocols. Armie, you know, look, these lefties, they can try as hard as they can, but why bother going up against Trump orders?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 21: First of all, hey, ig, it's not your place to interpret the protocols and the legality of your firing right. And that's the problem I think we have the age in general, I think they were a a there are. They had a world of themselves. They felt they were disconnected from the law. They could do it whatever they wanted. And that was the problem that Trump had from the beginning. Look, there was a twenty twenty two law that was passed that we've been talking about, a law that strengthened the role of the I G. And how they're, how they're let go, how they're how they're they're they're rehired. And the truth is that he probably has not run a foul of this twenty twenty two law because most of it was probably actually unconstitutional, that it is actually within the power of the president to fire these igs. I think the reason to have a problem is he is and the and the where the twenty two tway law well, I think will stand any legal and Supreme Court scrutiny. Is that you really have to have independency when it comes to who the the spectrum generals are the federal respector generals. And I think that he won't be able to put in any Lackey that he wants that is going to have to go through rigorous approval.
Speaker 3: I think that's great.
Speaker 21: I think that's but his ability to fire the inspector generals is in his purview completely legal. And I think that we have all the media goes back to the media talking about how this goes against the law. Simply untrue.
Speaker 3: No, I agree.
Speaker 2: Now, Look, Meta has agreed to pay twenty five million dollars to settle a lawsuit filed by Donald Trump against the company after it suspended his accounts following that January six attack on the Capitol. It's the latest instance of large corporations settling litigation with the president.
Speaker 3: I mean, Meta has come around to Trump.
Speaker 2: We know it's CEO Mark Zuckerberg met him, he was at the inauguration. I wonder if he regrets suspending his account Now, Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 21: I love this so much. I love seeing these technological leftist titans bending the knee and kissing the ring of Donald Trump because they know that for the next four years they are going to be scrutinized. They're trying to get ahead of it. Is so delicious to see. Look, ABC had a set of lawsuit also when they called him a rapist and they settle that money was going to his presidential library. I think it's great. I think it's ironic. I think it's phenomenal. Yeah, you're seeing all of these tech titans who were very supportive of Biden and Kamala and the left now turn around and say, I think we've got it wrong. I think we better settle our accounts now to make sure we're good with President Trump.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 21: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it too.
Speaker 2: You're right, they're all bending down to kiss the ring now after years of talking up against Trump says spending his accounts, and now look suddenly, if you're not in the Trump crowd, it's better to be in than now. That's how I look at it now. Ami, We've got to say, we have been loving your posts on X because for.
Speaker 3: Ten days, every day, as we can see here.
Speaker 2: You've been posting the Trump presidency and democracy has not ended every single day.
Speaker 3: Well, Armie, firstly, who would have thought? And secondly, how long do you reckon you're going to keep going with that? Oh?
Speaker 21: Nothing gets by you guys at Sky News Australia, listen, I'm gonna commit to the bit kind of guy. I'm gonna be doing it for all four years of this presidency. I am so stick and tired of everyone telling me democracy has ended.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting for it. I will stop the tweets.
Speaker 21: No, I promise you now, I will start the tweets when democracy in the US has ended.
Speaker 4: How's that.
Speaker 3: All right? Well, we're gonna hold you to that, and we expect to see every single day, Army, for the next four years.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be looking at your tweets to make sure that you haven't stopped tweeting that.
Speaker 3: Army Horowitz, It's always nice to chat to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for joining me on the show this evening.
Speaker 21: The pleasure is mine.
Speaker 2: Still to come, Prince Harry's secret visa records could soon be made public. Kinsey Schofield joins us next with the details.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the program.
Speaker 2: Well singer Rihanna has appeared for the first time at the trial of her long term partner and father of her children, Asap Rocky Now. Rocky has been standing trial on two felony charges that he fired a handgun at a former friend. Joining me now is celebrity and royal reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, thank you for joining us. Firstly, tell us about the case and why did Rihanna attend on this particular day.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 13: If convicted asap, Rocky is looking it up to twenty four years in state prison. This comes after he turned down a plea deal that would have had him plead guilty to one charge with a recommended one hundred and eighty days in jail and three years probation. Rihanna made her courtroom debut on the day of its most important testimony from the alleged victim. She discreetly bypassed the media frenzy outside the courthouse, arriving under the radar. Inside the courtroom, She's sat in the front row of the gallery, position between Rocky's mother and sister, her presence clearly catching the attention of the jurors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm not surprised that they'd caught her attention, but yeah, I think that'll be very interesting to see how this one plays out. Now, we have to talk to that about that sobbing video that Selena Gomes put out the other day.
Speaker 3: Of course, when she was crying.
Speaker 2: There she is there over Trump deporting illegal immigrants. Now Selena Gomes deleted that particular video soon after very quickly. But Kinsey, we now know the real reason why she was very quick to get rid of it.
Speaker 3: What more can you tell us?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Well, according to The Daily Mail, a source told them that she was worried about showing weakness, but primarily feared it could alienate Republican fans of her beauty brand. Selena's Rare Beauty is one of the top selling celebrity beauty brands currently on the market. And if you want to be a public figure and you want to you know, you want to be a female entrepreneur, an entrepreneur, whatever. These are the types of things you have to keep in mind when it comes to your brand, because there is a huge possibility that you will alienate in anger certain members of your.
Speaker 2: Base, absolutely, particularly given that the majority of people voted for Donald Trump in America on a mandate.
Speaker 3: To deport illegals. So you have to be very careful.
Speaker 2: I just think, butt out of politics and stick to your day job.
Speaker 3: That's how I look at it, Kinsey.
Speaker 2: Now, rapper Cardi B has raised some eyebrows after debuting her new butt crack piercing on social media.
Speaker 3: Good graef Kinsey.
Speaker 2: I don't even know where to start with this, but it's prompted urgent health warnings.
Speaker 13: I feel like there was a good segue there that you missed. But out of politics, speaking of butts, that's why about Cardi B. You know might not shock you to discover that a rear end piercing has a high risk of an So, yes, people are speaking out about this. This is due to the Jewelry's close proximity to you know where, as well as its lengthy healing process. But you know what, now, at least we know what the bee stands for in Cody B. So everything makes sense again.
Speaker 2: Everything finally makes sense. Yeah, when I read that story, I thought, good grief, where are we going to in the world. I'm not approved, but jee, I think that that would have really hurt.
Speaker 3: Now, let's talk about.
Speaker 2: Vogue, because it is called Milania Trump, a freelance magician. In quite a scathing fashion op ed, writer Hannah Jackson ridiculed the First Lady's outfit choice and appearance in this portrait. Of course, this was her official White House portrait. The article went on to say Trump looked more like she was guest starring on an episode of The Apprentice than assuming the role of the first.
Speaker 3: Lady of the United States.
Speaker 2: This really bothers me, Kinsey, because you know, Vogue has always claimed it's a champion of women, loves women, and wants to pump women up. So hardly surprising. They did, after all, put Kabla Harris on their cover during the election campaign. But what do you make of this scathing op ed.
Speaker 13: You're a girl, I'm a girl.
Speaker 3: This seems very caddy.
Speaker 13: It seems very envy driven and bitter. I've seen Hannah's face it could stop a freight train. And every time I see Anna Winters, she's giving first day of jury duty energy. She's not a very happy person. Vogue used to set trends, but in recent years it seems they're more reactive than proactive. Younger generations favorite platforms that provide free, easy digestible content. I mean the paywall. They're not attracted to the paywall, and just how it's become so political and commercialized in celebrity driven versus style and fashion. Their only hope at relevancy is a Catherine, Princess of Wales cover. But I would not blame her if she told them no thank you.
Speaker 3: I completely agree.
Speaker 2: I think that this is real, bottom of the barrel gutter type of commentary. I just think it was appalling, and for what it's worth, I think Milania Trump looked absolutely fabulous in that portrait as well. Now let's talk about Prince Harry, because a lawsuit to make his secret visa records public is said to have its first court hearing since Donald Trump's inauguration. The Heritage Foundation has reopened its case to have the papers released. Kinsey tell us about this because I understand that this is.
Speaker 3: In relation to Harry's past drug use.
Speaker 13: Absolutely so, the Heritage Foundation sued the Department of Homeland Security to force the release of Prince Harry's visa records. Did he admit to drug use or was he given special treatment? A judge sided with DHS and reassumed that was the end of it. But thanks to new court documents, we know that the Biden administration privately submitted secret documents to the judge before he made the decision in their favor. And now the Heritage Foundation is demanding that judgment be vacated, and not only for Harry's visa case to be re examined, but the Heritage Foundation has submitted an application to unseal the private correspondence between Biden's DHS and the judge. So lawyers for the Heritage Foundation and the Department of Homeland Security have been ordered by the judge to meet at a federal courthouse in DC next Wednesday.
Speaker 3: I know you've got your popcorn ready.
Speaker 2: Oh, we've got our popcorn ready and cannot wait for this.
Speaker 3: Gosh, he maybe deported. That would be hilarious.
Speaker 2: Now before we let you go, Kinsey, the ex wife of actor Kevin Costner, is engaged to one of Costner's former friends.
Speaker 3: Isn't this wild?
Speaker 13: Kevin Costner's ex Christine is engaged to her boyfriend of over a year, Josh Connor, who happened to be a friend of the former couple around their nasty divorce battle in twenty twenty three, rumors circulated that Costner suspected that Christine potentially cheated on him with Josh. So make of this new engagement what you will. That's where I'll leave it.
Speaker 2: Wow, drama, drama, drama as always never dull moment in the entertainment world. Kinsey Schofield, You're always across it. Thank you so much. For joining us on the show this evening. That's it from me. Up next is Newsnight, good night ye