Speaker 1: Hey, guys, it was not around this.
Speaker 2: I was a lady yesterday that we decided to ask parents to make some confessions about their children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we said, you love them, but what does your kids suck at? He's terrible at soccer?
Speaker 4: I have a twenty six year old daughter and she's still sucks at catching a ball. She can't tell the time. She's thirteen and just cannot do analog clocks, but digital not much better.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's full fun and games. We often do it as kids are out of the car once. Hey kids, if you're on the way to school, that's what your parents are doing once they drop you off.
Speaker 1: They're calling the confession hotline.
Speaker 3: So when you go to bed at night, we party.
Speaker 2: But right now it is time to flip the switch. Kids, it's your turn to have a winge.
Speaker 5: What does your parents suck at?
Speaker 3: Screen? Job, channel closet? Try so, we thought, yes, to be fair to the kids of Melbourne. This is payback.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Our phone number is thirteen twenty four ten. That's thirteen twenty four to ten. We want kids who are in the car at the moment, any age on the way to work, ring and tell us what does your.
Speaker 2: Parent but you could be an adult as well, because I can confess that I used to do dancing, and I was pretty crap at that too, to be honest.
Speaker 1: But when I was dancing, it wasn't good enough to do. I did Calisex. It was a lot of marching, a lot of march, a lot of marching.
Speaker 2: A lot of sequence outfits. And I didn't do the ribbons. I was probably too uncoordinated for that. But they'd give you like the plain leotard and then you'd have to go and do all the sequence on it, and all the other parents would be like.
Speaker 1: Where's Lorens.
Speaker 2: I'll take Lorenz because they just knew that My mom was not like, couldn't use the Junoni, couldn't use the She wasn't sitting at home having a glass of red and beating sequence onto my outfits.
Speaker 1: Nor she was not doing that.
Speaker 3: What she like in the kitchen? What's her cooking like?
Speaker 2: Homely?
Speaker 3: Homely?
Speaker 6: More a canton kind of operator.
Speaker 3: My favorite word, rustic.
Speaker 6: She.
Speaker 2: Texts me right now, just on my phone line up. I don't want to read that's a good cook text.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 6: My mum especially very forgetful at school, and she'd just forget to pick you up. She just just forget either distracted, she'd forget. She got too many kids, very very busy life.
Speaker 1: Maybe she was on the shar leaving there getting your kids.
Speaker 3: What what was the longest you waited?
Speaker 6: I remember we were at primary school once and we waited at the crossing and the you never know. It's you know, it's a bad sign. When the lollipop lady packs, You're going to have to go and sit in the office.
Speaker 2: She's tones at home watching Bold and Beautiful, thinking, God, it's quiet.
Speaker 3: Packs up. You're spending the night.
Speaker 1: It's very forgetting and they sting your parents for you after school kid.
Speaker 3: Yes, third A twenty four ten is our number. My god, the phone lines have lit up. We normally do what do your kids suck at? Kids in Melbourne Today, it's your turn? What do your parents suck at? Revenge is a beautiful dish and we'll do it next. We normally do what he kids suck at? Today we are flipping it. That's right. Thirteen and twenty fourten is our number. We want kids to dish on their parents.
Speaker 6: What does your parents suck at?
Speaker 3: Screen? Charm channel, nose try, let's do it Thurtey twenty fourteen to hit us up.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Kids sitting on hold Eisa from as Keel, Or does your parents suck at something?
Speaker 7: My dad sucks up putting his socks on is sorry?
Speaker 1: What does he get it wrong?
Speaker 7: So what he does is he has to roll on his back to put them on, and then once he finishes, he's out of breath.
Speaker 1: I get it. He can't bend down and touch his.
Speaker 4: Rolls and leg.
Speaker 6: Is that because he's got a big belly?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good on your dad. Dad's living, Dad's been living.
Speaker 3: He'd be rolling around like he's beach.
Speaker 1: What he's saying his beach? That's bro.
Speaker 2: He's out of breath by the end of it. All right, Grace from Barrick, Good morning.
Speaker 1: How old are you? Grace?
Speaker 4: I'm a big kid. I'm twenty six?
Speaker 1: Great? Even better? What does your mom suck at?
Speaker 4: My mum sucks at listening slash multitasking? Like the second that woman is touching her phone, there is no ears. Will not listen to you, will not hear anything. We'll genuinely not even know you were speaking until minutes later.
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 3: Are you Lauren's daughter? Because I need to catchy. That is Phillips to a t.
Speaker 2: And I say to people, if I'm not looking at you, looking you in the eye, I ain't listening.
Speaker 3: I get that, But the problem is we go down that Hey, Lauren, can you listen for a sec? And you go no, and you look.
Speaker 2: Back at you and I'm being honest and I say no. So you know when I'm listening and when I'm not. But I'm not good at multitasking. I can't have too many balls in the air at once.
Speaker 6: Owhelmed okay Arian from chuggan Nina morning.
Speaker 5: My dad really sucks doing my homework.
Speaker 3: My parents sucked at was.
Speaker 1: Her dad doing your homework? Shouldn't you be doing an arias community.
Speaker 5: He's helping me, but he can't want the sellar systems. I want to build it and then on Lego, but he couldn't even find the correct pieces for me.
Speaker 1: What were you trying to build the citizens?
Speaker 3: That's a phone ball jobs. Go down to Spotlight. You can get those little phone balls different sizes. Yeah, and then I would suggest getting skewers like that, little wooden skewers and then put that in polystyrene and just did a little shit.
Speaker 2: Teachers know when the dad's done it, don't they.
Speaker 3: The teachers of bloody, they're just marking those sheets.
Speaker 2: Still buy the big post of paper from the art chop food projects? Or is it all online now.
Speaker 3: That's all online?
Speaker 1: Oh that's sad.
Speaker 2: I still love going to the place picking their all the post pop sticks.
Speaker 3: You'd have to build houses and stuff.
Speaker 1: We're old, all right, Emily from Packingham. You're ten years old, Emily? What do your parents suck at?
Speaker 4: My mum sucked at making pasta that's edible?
Speaker 1: Does she overcook it or undercook it?
Speaker 3: She goes the oldt is it too hard?
Speaker 5: She undertook cooked it?
Speaker 4: And the meat is always not meeting.
Speaker 2: It's not meating, it's not cooked enough water His mum laughing in the background, Mum, pull your socks up, go and get a Latina fresh style?
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 6: What else does mum try and cook not very well?
Speaker 4: Greek food?
Speaker 1: She got at Greek food? Or does she suck at that too?
Speaker 3: It's not hard to do greekfood. Wearing Greek?
Speaker 2: He said, weller well off wearing gross. You couldn't have sounded more Australian just said that was fun. It still going absolutely. I think we should do this more.
Speaker 3: Regular Yeah, kids really about gunning their parents.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on number one hundred. Jason Lauren only on socials