Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Melbourn.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: We'll start your morning the right away, gonna be great.
Speaker 4: This is Jason Lauren. Well, good morning everybody working Monday.
Speaker 5: Good morning Melbourne morning.
Speaker 4: Boys, morning to Super Bowl Day.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, the excitement is building.
Speaker 5: Will it be Taylor Swift's boyfriend, the Kansas City Chiefs?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 5: The other team is the Eagles Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: Think of the cream Chase.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's good way to remember.
Speaker 5: Yes, money's on the Eagles because we kind of have another Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: This is his fifth Super Bowl. Travis Kelsey is playing it. That's a lot Travis, and get there.
Speaker 2: And I know Patrick Mahomes and that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And you know Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 5: And I know Kendrick Lamar. And there's an Australian playing for the Philadelphia Yeah, what's his name?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: I heard it on the news. My ladder Milo, never heard that before. What is my ladder?
Speaker 1: My ladder from Western Sydney.
Speaker 5: Well, it is Super Bowl well Sunday, New Orleans, but Super Bowl Monday here and.
Speaker 2: I got a surprise for you too. In fact, I've got a surprise for the whole team today. We're going to American for America.
Speaker 4: You got trumpet on the phone.
Speaker 5: Been to my friend on the phone, to my friends down the Sporting Globe, and they're sending in an American feast.
Speaker 1: That place eaves on days like today. What times it open on h you're right, eight for eight thirty, I believe. How can there be a few going all night? Probably kill a few hours at Crown and then roll on down to Richmond.
Speaker 5: Or they'll go from this morning and keep today. I spoke to Tom Hawks yesterday. He and his wife Emma. They're at the Super Bowl. They've headed over there. Tom loves American football. Being a footy player, you never get to like it's always.
Speaker 4: Are you a good point?
Speaker 5: You can't travel really this time of year, especially, so he he and Emma have headed over. They got to New Orleans yesterday and their hotel accommodation was canceled. Who with all their bags they rocked up the busiest week end of the year.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 2: I haven't I haven't got a result yet.
Speaker 1: Happened over really, so we don't know where they stayed.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: I spoke to them before and they were like, what are we going to do? And I was like, that sounds like a poor problem in travel.
Speaker 4: So I was like, yeah, travel, Well, there's a pap shot of him just sitting on the street, and I can imagine the big headlines now, you know, I'm gone from footy hero to now the.
Speaker 1: Street the headline to be straight cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just go all the way.
Speaker 5: Through, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I don't know where they've ended up, but we're going to couch up with them this morning and see what the vibe is in New Orleans.
Speaker 4: Are they going to a tailgate party?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 4: Is it like the car parks become a party zone. People do huge cookups and grills on the back of their cars and low and slow.
Speaker 1: It's a question, is that what it.
Speaker 5: Is a lot of people, I think, do that and they don't even have tickets to the game.
Speaker 4: Tell their reference to this show that just you That was my That was my question. Do you pack all the barbecue up then you go in? Well?
Speaker 5: I think yes, some people do, and I think some people just go to the toawlgate parties and they go watch the game somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I trying to get out of that car park.
Speaker 5: New Orleans looks like it has been heaving for the last three or four dates.
Speaker 2: Have you been before to New Orleans?
Speaker 1: I've been once? Yeah, what ever? I saw they were throwing.
Speaker 2: Necklaces, you wear beads.
Speaker 5: I went, you know, I was there. I went to New Orleans for w W A WrestleMania.
Speaker 4: Yeah you think you know someone? I know? Who'd you? Who'd you compete? Wrestle? Lots of oil oiled me up.
Speaker 2: I look like a wrestler these days, but back then I did not.
Speaker 4: All right, we got a huge show coming up today. Let's get into it right across Melbourne. It is Jason Lauren clintoning out as well. We're doing it thanks to shell Ready Express morning. Let's say hello to our next guest.
Speaker 3: A huge summer of cricket is here on KOs Sports.
Speaker 5: See every full live gambling and download KO Sports Today.
Speaker 4: Guys, we would normally do the introduction, but we had a legend who's just signed on to KO Sports. He's going to be doing some stuff for Fox forty and to intro him, we've got our biggest forty Nuffy on the team.
Speaker 1: I'm concerned it'll be biased.
Speaker 4: It's normally you wab bys, not with Brady heavily bus not at all Brady's a port supporter, he's man of.
Speaker 2: The people and he's a bigger footy enough you than Stanners.
Speaker 1: Can you do it?
Speaker 5: Joe?
Speaker 6: Coming up next, it is generational player Sawn the Silk Burgle and played one hundred and fifty seven games for the greatest team of all in Port Adelaide, the two thousand and six All Australian, the four time premiership player and the showdown metal us Silk.
Speaker 1: Are you happy with that? Silk?
Speaker 7: It's not too bad as it could be. Worst thing.
Speaker 5: I think we got an even more enthusiastic version in our pre show man. You've got a bit of stage fright in front of you there. I think he's a big Port Adelaide Nuffy.
Speaker 1: Shall we let Brodie ask the first question?
Speaker 4: Come on, make it a good one, no doubt'll be about his time in Hawthorne.
Speaker 9: Hi, mister Silk, do you love what I Blaide?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 10: I do.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Yes, I did leave, but I'll come back, so it's not too bad.
Speaker 1: Well, Silk, thanks for joining us. Exciting times for you personally obviously stepping into the Fox Footy arena, but also four weeks to go. It's hard to believe it creeps up on us, doesn't it? The footy season? How are your forget about Port Adelaide, Hollywood Hawk's going to go this year?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, there's creeping up really quickly, isn't he? Isn't it?
Speaker 11: So every every Monday morning you wait for the clubs to put out their statements or whatever to make sure no players have been getting injured, you know, their Matt simulation on the weekends at the moment getting closer to games, So it's coming on really quickly. The Community Series. I just looked at the schedule. There's going to be games all over Australia, so I had to read because they've all got different sponsors names. There's games in Bunbury, you know, Mandra Morabin, Manica, Tasmania, Geelong. But they've all got different sponsors names, so you have to actually type them into Safari to see actually where they where they stadiums are located. So the Community Series kicks off, you know, in a couple of weeks time, and you know, I think everyone's just hanging out for some footy.
Speaker 5: Who's shaping up to be in the top four this year, because I feel like the last few years it's been a bit over the shop.
Speaker 11: Yeah it is well, well, Brisbane's been around the mark. They do lose, you know obviously Joe Danaher's retired, so I gather they will still be around. They've got well Ashcrofts obviously, the Nonsmith Medalis, his young brother Levi coming in highly tell under the player have to you know, obviously, like I said, replace Danna Hurt. So they'll be around and get the home games up. The GABA Tron which is what they call it, so obviously been around the market as well. Fell short again. Geelong has seemed to be always topping up on their list, and you know with Smith coming in and Jack Martin, so they'll be around there again.
Speaker 7: So and then it's up for grabs the rest.
Speaker 4: I think you can't help. But notice it was not mentioned a Port.
Speaker 5: Richmond. Can I just quickly ask, I'm a Tigers fan, what the hell are they doing? When are we going to bounce back?
Speaker 11: Well, it was a horror year for Adam whose wasn't his first year, and then he comes in, they're all injured, all the senior players and then leaves Baker Lea.
Speaker 5: It is we rebuilding. I'm gonna have to wait another ten years. Yes, second team this season.
Speaker 1: All of my Hawthorne supporting mates, a lot of them are very very very very very very arrogant.
Speaker 4: They're just they're just on the Melbourne football team, isn't.
Speaker 1: There about at the moment? What is it about Hawthorne?
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: They were they were the surprise packet last year. Could they do it? Could they body win the premiership? I hope not for the same.
Speaker 7: It's been a long time, hasn't it.
Speaker 11: Well we've got a ten year celebration this year as well from twenty fifteen, so time. So they're due for another one, aren't they. But I think they just rode the wave of excitement last year.
Speaker 1: You know, you've got Ginnevin the Wizard, the.
Speaker 7: Wizard up there.
Speaker 11: My kids bought Wizard hats during the final series and he's just created a great hype around the club. So they their goal celebrations, all those things seem to spark their fans and create a frenzy. So they've obviously got the baras in, you know down back, and they're looking to you know Cement that the key position down back, which allows a captain James Cissy to go up forward as well. So they'd be riding the wave of expectations this year, so be interesting to see how they performed.
Speaker 4: Maybe keep the phone off, then, Quinet point, let's talk trumpy.
Speaker 1: We are talking Donald Trump this morning, because Donald Trump, well it goes without saying, said something controversial on Friday. That was he declared on his social media true social is he still is everyone still on the download it's his version of X or Twitter to get kicked off. Yeah, he did, remember he got to exactly. Yeah, now Elon bought it and he's back on obviously best. I think they're actually frenemies.
Speaker 5: No, they're busy.
Speaker 1: Frezzi put him exactly. Elon climbed behind the desk the other day in the climb behind the desk and got a photo of him behind the desk and asked Trump about it at a media conference, and you could tell Trump was not happy.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's a no.
Speaker 1: I don't think you have some respect.
Speaker 4: What are they running in there?
Speaker 2: He's the host of celebrity Apprentice.
Speaker 1: Trump says I will be signing an executive order next week ending their ridiculous Biden push for paper straws don't work, back to plastic.
Speaker 2: He said, I'll be careful that photo will.
Speaker 6: Do.
Speaker 7: I look at American you actually look.
Speaker 5: Okay, Look surely there's something in between. Because when somebody think of the turtles.
Speaker 4: The turtles can't even get a drink out of those.
Speaker 2: Paper bloody the plastic ones kill the turtle.
Speaker 4: Save them a different way. The paper straws have got to guy.
Speaker 1: So if he's getting rid of paper, is he getting her to past the straws as well?
Speaker 5: Have you?
Speaker 2: That's called spaghetti.
Speaker 1: There are straws made out of pasta, and they're ridiculous. I get a little bit soft and sticky and ridiculous. On the rare occasion, I go to seven eleven to get a slurping a lot. I often pocket a bunch of the straws because it'll get you like three courts like you'll get.
Speaker 4: You need a fresh here, well you get limp.
Speaker 5: You need the paper straws at seven eleven have the spoon on the end. Still they do that would go soggy.
Speaker 4: And don't even stout me about the ones. And the frozen cokes at the movies.
Speaker 5: You know, frozen coke at the movies. I don't even know could get frozen coke at the movies?
Speaker 4: Serious I'm serious, you need to get out more.
Speaker 1: Well, I would go a step further and argue that the a lot of cafes in Melbourne especially are replacing plastic lids with paper lids.
Speaker 4: Taste hard Board seven eleven did it for a while. It looked like someone poot on the liddiar cup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the lip, the lip of the carp just gets too far too Yeah and brown.
Speaker 5: And yeah, what's in between paper and plastic pasta? No, we're not having paster lids on our coffee.
Speaker 4: Raw dog nod.
Speaker 1: Well that's a good point.
Speaker 2: No, you can't be doing that in the car. Imagine how much you'd spill or going for a la.
Speaker 1: We're back to a little bit taboo though, isn't it because you sort of I love a plastic straw, Remember I don't somebody think.
Speaker 5: Of the turtles exactly.
Speaker 2: There's different ways, but they're dying from the straws.
Speaker 4: Put our plastic straws in the It comes with trust. You handed a straw at seven eleven, it's your responsibility when you finish put in.
Speaker 2: Maybe we need more.
Speaker 5: It's not the responsibility. Maybe we need one of those like you know how you get ten cents for every bottle. Yes, straw.
Speaker 1: What about bamboo cutlery?
Speaker 4: Oh no, but how often do you If it's starts.
Speaker 2: It's fine, you're having a picnic. It's a one off.
Speaker 5: Don't you think?
Speaker 4: I took the boys for gelato on the weekend. I had this little wooden spoon.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, like a dixie cup.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it snapped halfway through.
Speaker 5: You were too vigorously. I don't wait for the ice cream to melt enough. That's snapped it in half.
Speaker 1: It was two.
Speaker 2: You're trying too hard.
Speaker 4: What do you mean I've got to wait a minute for it to settle.
Speaker 1: You've got the hat on?
Speaker 4: Say it?
Speaker 1: Back to plastic?
Speaker 4: Back to plastic?
Speaker 5: Somebody think of the dolphin video.
Speaker 4: Wow, good morning Melbourne. What a sunrise in the world's best city this morning.
Speaker 2: Can't say a thing out of our tinted windows, though, but apparently.
Speaker 4: Squint, squint, it's.
Speaker 2: A magnificent sunrise in Melbourne this morning.
Speaker 1: It actually looks like we're in a tunnel.
Speaker 5: Yes, we have darker than legal tinting there and we shan't say a thing, you know, Okay, we got anyone out there looking at the sunrise?
Speaker 2: Could you call and explain it to me.
Speaker 4: We've got the cops coming in in the rainbow. Let's get the cops to test the window tip. If it's darker than legal, it's going.
Speaker 5: This genius idea was that to put these darker than legal windows on so we can't even see Halfn't that?
Speaker 4: Everything else here in the studio is incredible.
Speaker 2: Everything else is amazing.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, Dackeray machine wouldn't go a straight Hey, guys, who's ready they head to America.
Speaker 2: I want a friend on the ground. Guys at New Orleans.
Speaker 4: Super Bowl Monday. Tom Hawkins, former cat, now super Bowl fan. We're going to cross the next This is Nomber one hundred. You're on the air with A and Lauren as we head to America America America to talk super Bowl. Lauren inj please don't.
Speaker 2: We're trying to find some good American music for this. We couldn't agree on it.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: So what did you suggest?
Speaker 2: The trumpets?
Speaker 4: What are the trumpets.
Speaker 2: That didn't come out right?
Speaker 1: Talking about the Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Races, Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: When the horses come out under the track.
Speaker 5: Anyway, there'll be no horses, but there will be x amount of American football players on the field soon. I don't know how many there are on each side, but it is Super Bowl Sunday in the state, Super Bowl Monday. Here in Melbourne, people are it's happening over in New Orleans. One of my great mates, Geelong football club champion Tom Hawkins, is over in New Orleans. Is our correspondent this morning, Tommy, Good morning Hawk, Tom Hawkins.
Speaker 10: New title. I can just add to the resume.
Speaker 5: There you go, thank you, Welcome to the team Hawk. Hey, firstly, you're in New Orleans. I did see that you landed in New Orleans with a bit of a hiccup. Was your accommodation canceled when you got there?
Speaker 8: It was?
Speaker 10: Yeah, So we I hoped at about six thirty last night and through a booking platform, we had our accommodation canceled. So we were scrambling over here with my wife Ammer and she would have been for yeah, and his life from school. So to be honest, it actually wasn't too bad considering the mayhem of New Orleans. I've never been to the city before. We sorted our akon through. Uh, there there's me, that's that's not me.
Speaker 4: What Sorry?
Speaker 10: Hello, okay, yeah, sorry, that's not me.
Speaker 4: Uh, I'll just where are you.
Speaker 10: I'm on the way, I'm on my day to the game.
Speaker 5: On the radio, tom.
Speaker 10: No, No, I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 10: I'm good on the way to the game. And as you can imagine, security is at the highest level.
Speaker 1: That security you were talking to that Yeah that did.
Speaker 10: Yeah, look it hasn't. It hasn't worked over here yet clean, but I'll keep going.
Speaker 12: But it is, it is.
Speaker 10: It is absolutely crazy, Mayhem. There's there's people everywhere. My first stop when I get to the game is to get some merch because everyone is either in an Eagles or a Chief jersey.
Speaker 4: So tommy're rocking the beads? I know in New Orleans, white people wear the beads.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I got some beads last night, and look I'm hoping to find and slash a couple more today. But yeah, very much getting it involved in the festivities.
Speaker 5: If you get the beads, doesn't that mean someone wants to sleep with you?
Speaker 2: It's like what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Mardi Gras. Oh okay, yeah that's new to me, especially.
Speaker 4: After you just said I'm hoping to get some more beads. Tonight.
Speaker 5: Don't go handing him out? Will millions go?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 8: There you go?
Speaker 10: Maybe I won't get beads today?
Speaker 4: Is that whether your com sorted and it hasn't been a problem.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe hay Hawk as a as a retired man, these days you can let your hair down out. How big is the next twenty four hours going to be?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Look, ones who were sorted last night we went out to suburban streets. Probably a little bit carried away, and but all in good fun. You've got to enjoy the festivities, right, and so a little bit slow this morning, we were up and at it and yeah, we're looking forward to the game. I suppose it's going to be. It's a big build up here the game. It's not till five thirty, so yeah, we're just before too. We'll heading have have a meal and a few drinks and enjoy the game. So it's a big it's a big leading.
Speaker 5: Are you going to some kind of tailgate party?
Speaker 10: We we are, we're going to We're going to meet up with our friends Will and Annabel and we're wandering. I'm sure we bumped into Juddy in a couple of his mates last night. Chris, is he there he is, so surprisingly, there's a few. There is a few Aussies around, so yeah, look forward to it.
Speaker 2: Have we seen Taylor Swift yet?
Speaker 10: No, no, no official sighting, but I can tell you that Emma is on the hunt. That's what she's here for. I'm here for the game. She's here for any sort of Taylor Swift interaction.
Speaker 4: Were you there for the beats as well? By the stand of, Hey, Tom, who's your money on for the big game?
Speaker 10: Look, I'm a bit of a partial supporter, but I think I'll be going for the Chief today. I intact I will be going to the Chief. So I'd love to see I mean, this three feet has never been done from what I can understand in NFL history, So I would love to be able to see them win, and Patrick Mahomes and Kelsey as well. But I don't know. The Philly supporters are crazy, as I'm quickly understanding over here as well, so I'd love to see what sort of party they put on in the next twenty four to forty eight hours after they win. So, Tom, look, I don't mind too much.
Speaker 4: Could you ever see yourself playing that game?
Speaker 10: Well, Emma wanted me to head over and punch when I finished football, but I think I sort of ended up playing probably a little bit too long. So I look, yeah, it's I'm actually a former teammate of mine, Matt Habile actually punts for New Orleans Saints. So there's a lot of Aussies over here, either in the college system and then there's some in the NFL that are punting. I think it's, well, it's a unique skill that we're really good at. So I'm not sure if I would quite have the patience for it, but we'll. Yeah, it's and it would be incredibly hard to be able to pull off getting a contractor or a starting in any form of ply join NFL. But yeah, look, I didn't think about it, but never any more than it.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to hang out with.
Speaker 4: Make a bit of coin and the stage.
Speaker 5: Hey Tom, have fun. Thanks for jumping on this morning. I mean we stumbled through that security. We might in a couple of hours and see how you're holding up Hawk.
Speaker 10: Thank you guys. I'll look after myself and my security should get me to the game.
Speaker 3: Have fun.
Speaker 5: From New Orleans before the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: About the the necklace, now I might have made that up. No, No, we were talking about on the Today Show yesterday that it's a it's a Mardi gra thing.
Speaker 2: It's Mardi Grass.
Speaker 5: But because I remember when I was over there and I was like, what's so anyone giving me?
Speaker 4: So it must be that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's if you want to shack up with someone them. Yeah, you throw them at people that you think are hot.
Speaker 1: So that's why Tom was coming.
Speaker 5: In Bourbon Street in New Orleans. It's like all these bars and like music bars, and there's it's like quite built up with these apartments above them, and people rent the apartments and they hang off the balconies and they see people on the streets and they throw them.
Speaker 2: It's so much fun.
Speaker 1: We must go, We must go.
Speaker 4: So just me or the way Tom spoke to security, it sounded like he was hiding something.
Speaker 2: I thought he was sitting in a restaurant saying that's not my breakfast.
Speaker 4: I remember when we were.
Speaker 2: In Oils over the weekend with live music.
Speaker 5: I mean, you just mentioned Drake he played last night, but on the weekend it was all about Luke Combs Marvelous Stadium. There were tens of thousands of people rolling into Marble you know what, I went and it was like it was a really wholesome. There was lots of country people, there was families, there's kids in their country.
Speaker 4: Hats, and that's what through me. I had a couple of mate scarts.
Speaker 2: It was a great crowd and the feed in my.
Speaker 4: Instagram on the weekend, I was like, I'm sorry, I didn't know all my friends owned cowboy gear and there.
Speaker 5: Was a lot of recycle from Taylor Swift. I reckon, there's lots of little girls in their pink cowboy hatstcha, but no, the outfits, the vibe, it was just it was different to a lot of other concerts I've been to.
Speaker 2: Luke Holmes.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's allegitd his voice is phenomenal, and he comes out every show and he does like he wears like a he always wears baseball caps.
Speaker 2: It's a local basebook CAUP. So everyone was like, what's it going to be wearing?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: Lo behold?
Speaker 5: He lost the crowd, half the crowd, I would say, in the first one minute when he walked out in the Collingwood hat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Already wore night too, though if he wore a Piees hat.
Speaker 4: I saw the boys from the pies on stage doing showies with him. Mmmm, that's so what He slams the showy and then just continues on sing it. I actually left, sorry.
Speaker 2: I actually left before the Collingwood place came.
Speaker 5: I left a bit early.
Speaker 4: I've never heard that was quite early into the com.
Speaker 2: No, No, it wasn't early in the content.
Speaker 1: I got through most of it, but I was like, you know what, you had to beat the crowd because those trains get very full.
Speaker 2: I wanted to beat the crowds in the carriages.
Speaker 4: Remember, took my niece to finding Nemo on Ice and we left at the interval. I told her that they find Nemo at the next shirt.
Speaker 5: That's that's right, Yeah, I miss I did miss the Collingwood Showies, which I saw on social media, so I don't feel like I fully missed it. But the show was really good Melbourne. I mean, we just come out in droves when there's an event like that.
Speaker 2: Melbourne to me for six that I didn't get the train. I took a uber.
Speaker 5: I tried to get a taxi home. What the hell is going on with taxis in this city? Not all of them, I will say, but we tried to get six different taxis, where are you going taking you?
Speaker 3: Not far enough?
Speaker 2: It's going to be one hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: There's no signage on them. They look unsafe, they're dirty. There's some that are not really nice and clean. I'm not this, not everyone, but something's got to be done about that system.
Speaker 2: It's so bad. So I was like, well, let's just get an Ober.
Speaker 1: Well. Actually, ubers are a little bit dicey at the moment as well, because a lot of the ubers will message you and ask you to call them yes, so they can then charge you either cash cash job, or they ask you where you're going to see how big the fair is, and if it's not far enough, they'll ditch you.
Speaker 2: I've never seen that.
Speaker 5: At least you can report them though and be like these guys a nulgy. But the taxis at the moment should.
Speaker 1: Have got the train, should have got the train, just so easy. Mikey down where.
Speaker 8: You go.
Speaker 4: Train?
Speaker 2: I don't have a Mikey.
Speaker 1: Can we get Lauren and Mikey?
Speaker 2: Where do you get a Mikey.
Speaker 1: From the milk bar?
Speaker 2: You can buy them the milk bar. In the eighties, Yeah, there's no such thing as.
Speaker 5: No milk meat across the road, like a seven to eleven no milk or a shell already express? Did they sell them there?
Speaker 4: Smooth?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure they do. They sell everything.
Speaker 5: We love shell ready.
Speaker 4: You know they used to call them in New Zealand when I lived there. I'm off to the dairy.
Speaker 1: Oh that really threw dairy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the dairy, because you buy milk there.
Speaker 4: Well, it's just like corner store.
Speaker 2: They them after the dairy, the dairy a I R y. All the dairy is in d A r e y the dairy. So how do you spell it for.
Speaker 4: The d I didn't look up at the sign. I just went in to buy.
Speaker 2: Dairy d e I R y And then in a sentence instead of small dairy.
Speaker 4: Can we catch up for a WE meeting?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what's a WE meeting?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Who says that?
Speaker 4: That's what they all say? You've got to set with like the New Zealanders the key.
Speaker 1: So what do you do?
Speaker 2: You can just piss yourself doing it having a WE meeting at the dairy.
Speaker 4: No thanks, you wouldn't do it in the dairy.
Speaker 2: How did we get onto this?
Speaker 4: Take us take us out?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 5: Way big day over in New Orleans Jason. Plenty of bozzies over there as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going to be celebrating Super Bowl after eight o'clock this morning. Lawrence come up with an idea which I find mildly concerning.
Speaker 2: It's going to be fun. I'm not sure it's going to be as fun for you too?
Speaker 1: Ready for it?
Speaker 4: I date night on the weekend with the Whaff. As a result, I might be banned from the Sinner at Southland Southland. We'll go there very soon. But first though, let's talk Drake. Drake you used to.
Speaker 3: Call on all call me.
Speaker 5: That's right. Drake has been out and about in Melbourne. He's been in Australia for over a week now and he's been spotted everywhere. He was all over town in Melbourne on the weekend. He had his first show last night.
Speaker 4: It's a big entourage to be an uber XL job.
Speaker 2: On Rudge friends. We were at Crown on Friday night and his whole crew nobuy and then I think they moved somewhere else for dinner.
Speaker 1: Was he surrounded by a herem?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: What's a heram harem?
Speaker 1: A group of chicks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well no he didn't.
Speaker 4: That's you don't use a lot.
Speaker 5: I don't know if he takes it.
Speaker 2: I've never heard harem, haven't you.
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: It sounds very royal in like eighteenth century.
Speaker 4: No, Okay, so he's been spotted at some interesting places.
Speaker 5: All right, here's what we want to do. Melbourne third teen twenty four ten. Have you seen Drake in Melbourne? Call us and tell us where you spotted him? Which or you could make it up and we have to pick if it was Drake siding or a fake siding. Did you see him at Southland? I'd say fake Chadston probably real. I feel like you go shoping center snob or maybe Colin Street.
Speaker 4: Southland had some amazing shop.
Speaker 5: I feel like he'd be in and out of what's that hardcore sneaker place at Chadston, Culture Kings, Bolgerkings.
Speaker 2: He would go to he Yo Chi. All right, all right, Melbourne thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: Tell us where you saw Drake or where you saw fake Drake and we'll guess if it was a Drake siding or a fake siding.
Speaker 4: In return, I've got two hundred dollars QT rooftop vouchers up for grabs. He would be spotted at QT rooftop one hundred summer starts there Melbourne's hottest a rooftop bar, the ultimate spot to soak in the long summer days and city skyline views.
Speaker 5: I also think he's been listening to this show because I got a bit of intel about something I told him to.
Speaker 4: Do and he did it. Drake, you used to call me on a fake call me.
Speaker 5: Drake has been out and about in Melbourne, including he had his first night here in Melbourne last night, which I heard was phenomenon.
Speaker 2: All the crowds were apparently in say question question.
Speaker 4: Question you can like because Luke Holmes was here, reckon, Drake would have gone to see Luke, and Luke would have gone to see Drake.
Speaker 2: Question couldn't answer that, But yeah.
Speaker 4: They imagine Drake coming out to do the showy that would have been fun.
Speaker 5: Drake seems like a fun time anyway, he has been getting out and about in Melbourne. Now, Clint, the other day you went out for lunch, and I've said something to you prior to you going to lunch, and I think we've influenced Drake caval Listen, now you did go to lunch, and I did tell you there is one of the best cocktails in Melbourne. It is a champagne pinacolada. Did you have to I'm sorry of what a champagne pinacolada. And it's like a frozen champagne pinacolata.
Speaker 1: It is slurpy. It's sort of like a corner slurpy.
Speaker 2: I can't explain to you how it is.
Speaker 1: It's extraordinary.
Speaker 2: It's from Mason Batard in the city.
Speaker 4: I'm going to help spelling them.
Speaker 1: I had a couple of them the other day.
Speaker 4: Just to make sure that you were up.
Speaker 5: I've named it the best cocktail in Melbourne. I got some intel. Guess who was on the rooftop Mason batadov right, and guess what he was drinking.
Speaker 4: Well, if it wasn't Drake and he wasn't drinking one of those, I don't know how it's going to relate to this chat.
Speaker 2: Drake was on the Champagne pinacle, so he's been influenced by us.
Speaker 5: He's been influenced by us. Listens to the show.
Speaker 4: Craig, where was your Drake signing? And we've got to pick whether it was Drake or a fake? Where was he?
Speaker 8: Well, he could have rolled up on the summer jam at Bran with Darryl McDonald r.
Speaker 2: Drake, Drake, he was there.
Speaker 1: I heard this Drake correct?
Speaker 10: Correct?
Speaker 5: Did you actually see him, Craig?
Speaker 13: Yeah, he rolled up there around the back and went up to the wak a VP.
Speaker 8: He sort of section and up the top and he was there for a while, having a few pina.
Speaker 2: Clades champagn pean of Colibi.
Speaker 1: Where was that?
Speaker 8: Was that in pratt in Parana and the basketball court?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: There you go. All right, let's go to Jeff Jeff Drake or fake? Where just bought him?
Speaker 5: Guys? Yeah?
Speaker 10: I was walking down South Bank with the Sam and Drake and his whole crew were in one of those go boats.
Speaker 8: And he.
Speaker 5: Had it stuck with South Bank. I would have said Drake because he wasn't Nobu apparently I can.
Speaker 4: See him really pissing off the rowers.
Speaker 2: Get to the left, Emma, good morning. Where did you see Drake for a fake this weekend?
Speaker 12: I saw him at Munich Brower House and he was drinking stigin.
Speaker 1: It's Munich Browhouse, the one that do the oversized netzeles.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they're huge crew. They had like this section like on the side. We walked in and we're like going on and they were in there, they were drinking.
Speaker 4: They were in like a VP section.
Speaker 12: No, they just blocked off half. They'd like chucked up these like ballards. He sort of putting feet through and then someone screamed, oh my god, Drake's in there, and then literally like everyone's waiting at a ballard for it.
Speaker 5: I'm going with fake because someone told me he drinks only drinks and the gronies.
Speaker 1: All right, so we're looking a lot bugger it. I'm going to say that was Drake.
Speaker 4: Now I'm saying fake, Am I Drake or fake?
Speaker 5: Fake?
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to Maddie. Maddie, Hello, how old are you?
Speaker 13: I'm thirteen?
Speaker 4: All right mate?
Speaker 13: My dad were Me and my dad were at sin Kilda and we saw Drake walking near the like Luna Park area.
Speaker 1: I think he was going in, but I didn't have enough time to go stay high to him.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say fake.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say fake. I don't see him as.
Speaker 4: To lie. It's like a skill.
Speaker 1: You don't think you'd climb board the scenic Railway when.
Speaker 5: The gravitron in the gravitron having a spear.
Speaker 4: On himself side it really rattles me. The staff hanging off the back of that.
Speaker 1: Role rattles still going. Yeah, we're going to say.
Speaker 5: Fake yeah, at the end of little giggle. All right, Rachel from Flemington, good morning. Did you have a Drake siding or was it a fake?
Speaker 2: Sighting?
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 8: I saw Drake at lou and Croissant.
Speaker 10: There was a massive line double the sigh and then I.
Speaker 5: Was wondering why. And it turns out Drake.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say, he would have someone.
Speaker 4: And I think it was in the cell too. It was like dragon out her words.
Speaker 5: Oh you don't think the storytelling. I think he'd have someone fetch loon crossants for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's not standing in the line, no way, Rachel. Fake it's fake. Yeah, from an expert. Let me give you advice. You've got to believe the line you tell him.
Speaker 5: So he's been at Crown I know he's been at No Boot. So he has been up and down South Bank. He's been at Mason Batad a lot, Yes, and the Champagne.
Speaker 1: At the basketball tournament.
Speaker 2: Basketball.
Speaker 4: He's doing some geeks as well. Plays again tonight, Wednesday and Thursday. Welcome to town. Drake had date nine on the weekends.
Speaker 5: So did I Saturday night, Friday night, I did a double date well, and I did Friday night at luke HOLMBS Date Night, Saturday night movies.
Speaker 4: Oh god, Paul, I'll be hanging for some space today.
Speaker 2: No, we're doing for fast and so we're boring. We're staying in.
Speaker 4: We are we went Saturday night, So night. Oh my god, if we're If we're in the same cinema.
Speaker 5: If i'd have seen you in the movie I was watching, I would I wouldn't have handled. There are other people in there that I knew, and I had to put I didn't know them.
Speaker 4: Clint, we both saw separately the movie Baby Girl.
Speaker 3: Very Young.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear you.
Speaker 2: Have power over you because I could make one call and you and everything.
Speaker 4: Does that turn you on? When it's.
Speaker 2: Nicole Kidman pretty much watching porn, it's real sexy.
Speaker 5: So I went with my fiance Paul, and we took Elliott, my gay best friend, and Lucy, who is our single friend who is also a sponsor child.
Speaker 4: We call her where you go?
Speaker 2: She cup it's not four of us double day?
Speaker 4: What is watching the movie?
Speaker 2: So they are in front of us. It was at one point, it's very kinky.
Speaker 1: It's a whole screen.
Speaker 2: I've seen enough of Nicole Kidman that might yeah this way.
Speaker 4: I was like, there was no way taking Keith to this premiere put.
Speaker 5: It this way.
Speaker 2: Elliott sent me a text halfway through that said, I'm as toy as a Roman sound. It's pretty like it's for launchy.
Speaker 1: What's a storyline?
Speaker 5: Just so basically he's a high powered CEO who has an affair with the young intern.
Speaker 4: You know how the movies are real loud As we walked out, We're in the food court at Southland and Lo's like, God, that was so bloody kinky, And I thought there was going to be incest at one point, and I'm like, you need your voice.
Speaker 2: Where did you think the incest was coming from?
Speaker 4: I'll explain off the air the husband anyway. Anyway, it's very.
Speaker 1: Did you guys see the same movie?
Speaker 4: You know, we did. We did the fight, he.
Speaker 1: Went into health.
Speaker 2: You don't understand what incest is anyway?
Speaker 4: Anyway, No, you're right, that's not insist. I'm flustered even talking about it.
Speaker 2: It's just a throuple.
Speaker 4: It was very kinky.
Speaker 5: Anyway, It was very kinky.
Speaker 3: It was a bit like.
Speaker 5: I got the giggles at one point because I was so uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Something happened in our cinema. No you did not. Well, that's the problem, so you didn't. Just wait. I ordered a beer and Lou got like this little thing of breads with some oil dip and stuff.
Speaker 2: You're in gold class.
Speaker 4: We had avoucher.
Speaker 2: That's we had.
Speaker 4: We had. Anyway, I've put my beard down halfway through the movie with great force, because again I'm flustered by what I'm watching.
Speaker 2: Did you splush it?
Speaker 4: It's hit the edge of the bowl of oil holder, Oh ha ha, and the oil has gone all of your pants all over me or ad my shirt or a my pants or over my hand. Look like you got excited, Jesus, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: Well and then you got excited again.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what like this was ten minutes before.
Speaker 2: Can't walk You can't walk out of baby looking like that?
Speaker 4: Tell me about the lights came on?
Speaker 2: Did you take your shirt off? And Tara at the front like an it.
Speaker 4: Was a full creepy look like the lights come on? Everyone stands up. No, cinemas are quite small, and I might Lou, we have to go uncovered in oil.
Speaker 5: Should have carried a handbag in front of you. Honestly, it's it is, it's it's raunchy.
Speaker 4: The only thing that creeped me out more is the person sitting behind us was just a bloke on his own.
Speaker 1: Oh that was me?
Speaker 5: Actually, yeah, No, there was a there was another couple there that I think it was the first date.
Speaker 4: There was a guy and his mumm in our cinema. No, it's not a.
Speaker 1: Mum or dad who was absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Mums and dads can go, but don't with your mum or your dad.
Speaker 1: So did you guys go home? And was there inspiration?
Speaker 4: Put it that way?
Speaker 2: We had a full debrief about.
Speaker 1: It because talked about it.
Speaker 5: It's there's some like I don't know about you, but I didn't go home and behave JT.
Speaker 4: We went through a drive through on the way home.
Speaker 2: So what about the milk What about the milk scene?
Speaker 4: The milk scene was a bit much.
Speaker 5: Now you're going to have to go and see it. And if you've seen it, like if you know you know the milk scene, if we milk scene.
Speaker 4: Totally googling milk scene, I don't kink shame, but the milk.
Speaker 1: Is just a bit.
Speaker 2: What's it called again, baby girl?
Speaker 4: No the voice, baby baby girl.
Speaker 5: Although my friends were like, this guy is so hot, and I was like, I say it good good, like when he was dancing.
Speaker 4: Though, I was like, Clint, just don't go alone. It is just gone twenty eight to eight.
Speaker 1: No goal.
Speaker 5: I think you should go alone.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're in the pool, throw down, in the pool.
Speaker 12: Everywhere.
Speaker 1: The sun is also shining on the beautiful Gold Coast where I want to take you to right now. And that is because on the good Strip there has been a celebrity spotting, not one, but two celebrities. But you'll never guess where Hoods, not Hooters. There wasn't a theme park and a.
Speaker 4: Giant pup pup places the Aquaduk.
Speaker 1: It's a good put part aqueduct quack quack, not the aqueduct, not the put part, but times a end of Cavil Avenue. No, and not Madam de Swords either.
Speaker 4: I play more.
Speaker 1: Jason Chemist Warehouse is where we see the lovely and wonderful order and some couple of your mates.
Speaker 2: Do they've got some big bags?
Speaker 4: Do you recognize her in the photex? I know last time you saw her she was.
Speaker 2: Nude, That wasn't the last time I saw her. That was the first time I saw her.
Speaker 1: But haven't they been having a great old time at Chemist's Warehouse?
Speaker 4: Sorry you walked in on her.
Speaker 5: Just to when we first met, she was still Tiger, had bought a girl over to stay. They started seeing each other, and we're going to a party, dress up party, and I walked downstairs to get something out of the spare room, not knowing she was in there and getting changed, and that's how we introduced ourselves.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Lauren, a reader.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, you're naked. Sorry, I should leave.
Speaker 5: She goes, it's fine, what should I wear?
Speaker 2: When we got dressed up for our party enough, we went anyway. She's she's fit, man, you follow She's she's fitter than she's ever been.
Speaker 1: She is it?
Speaker 4: Can I just know they are buying a lot?
Speaker 1: Going to say, there's what three bags there? According to the I reckon, thet.
Speaker 5: I reckon, They've got scrange on the Gold Coast. She's been on the beach a lot.
Speaker 4: But a glow. No, she's it's.
Speaker 5: She's got her own hair product. Maybe it's maybe it's a tight b Hall, which is her hair brand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe nexium because they like a drink.
Speaker 4: And can I just say, the chemist is a very bad place to run into someone, you know, Like imagine if you were in there and you're like, oh my god, it's tyking reader. I can't get a photo.
Speaker 2: Not a chemist, not a pharmacy.
Speaker 4: I ran into one of the school dads in the pharmacy once. It was just it was very awkward, like we're both waiting for scripts and then you know, they call out your name and then they run you through the meds and I'm like, I don't want to hear what he's getting. I don't wan him to you what I'm getting, Drick.
Speaker 5: And it's also just like an uncomfortable spot to get the paparazzi to take a photo because now here we are breaking down what could possibly be in those huge bags.
Speaker 4: Could be worse, could be a shot of them sitting in the little gimp stools you know when you're waiting for your script. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: A friend of mine was dating doctor Chris Brown, you know, thet the vet, and they got pat leaving the soop Marke and she was carrying like a huge toilet paper and she was like, why why did that happen to me, and like that's also not a nice place to bump into someone where they're like, Hi, how are you know?
Speaker 2: I'm just carrying all my toilet paper.
Speaker 4: Oh are you we going?
Speaker 1: I'd one at the weekend. You might recall last week I was telling you about my trip to the sauna house.
Speaker 4: The sauna house in the Cross.
Speaker 1: I went back for another sauna and plunge. I ran into a colleague from Nova. Oh, both of us in our budgies. Oh who whipper does a breakfast? Shot up?
Speaker 4: Whipper?
Speaker 1: Well Melbourne. People might not be fully aware with him, but Jermaine who does the daytime shift?
Speaker 2: No, he was on he was on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and we did a like a sort of sweaty type panshake.
Speaker 4: But had you met did you recognize him?
Speaker 1: Never met before? Oh so it was a new friend in the sauna.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have said hello in the sauna when he came up and said hello. It was a high Clint, was it hello? Like here we go just to It was small talk.
Speaker 2: Very did you so hard to him or did he so hard to you?
Speaker 1: It was a bit of both, bit of both, Like did you know him?
Speaker 5: Did you recognize him so he came to you. Yeah, yeah, I don't make our contact in the sauna.
Speaker 4: Were you both just in DT?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Did you then sit together?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I decided my time was up.
Speaker 5: That's also worse when someone tries to talk to you in a sauna and then there's other people in there listening to your conversation and you're like.
Speaker 4: Hey, oh nah, let's run with this. This is a bit of fun. Thirteen twenty four ten. Where did you awkwardly run into someone? Chemist is bad? I'd say the sauna and the crosses up there too.
Speaker 2: I reckon a bottle.
Speaker 5: Shop's awkward too, because people are like, well, it's a bit judging.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, what are you doing this? We again, you're at six bottles of fun.
Speaker 4: A plane's never good either. I was already seated. I was seated and someone.
Speaker 2: Got who on you and they walked down the aisle and they're like Chase and.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, okay, mate, And he stood there engaging conversation.
Speaker 1: Everyone got to keep shut yes no, or.
Speaker 5: When someone talks to you across the aisle, it's like no, no, no. In fact, it happened to us the other day at the movies. When we went to see Bridgict Jones's Dry In one of our old producers were sitting across the aisle, which was lovely, but it was quiet in there before the movie starts, and then across the hey loss, how is the holiday?
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, it was great.
Speaker 5: She goes, where did you go?
Speaker 4: And I said, oh, the Caribbean in a cinema.
Speaker 5: In a cinema when everyone was quiet, and then Clin yells up.
Speaker 4: I went to bendy go and didn't it get a good laugh as well? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number wherever you awkwardly run into someone. Lauren has come up with an idea do celebrate the Super Bowl in America.
Speaker 5: Yep, it is in New Orleans. It's it's kicking off in just a few hours. Spoke to Tom Hawkins earlier. He's over there, said it is absolutely chaotic.
Speaker 4: So the Sporting Globe of sent up some extremely hot chicken wings. We are going to be doing hot chicken wing. Rulet I love pow for one day.
Speaker 1: You were all experts, an't we Oh I.
Speaker 2: Know nothing about it? Not an we embrace it, will embrace it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's slow news day, Hey, thirteen twenty four ten is our.
Speaker 2: Numbers the biggest in world news right now?
Speaker 4: Though, where have you awkwardly run into someone? Happens to the best of us. I just found out, executive producer The Thumb, Where were you and who did you run into?
Speaker 9: I was at a late night establishment called Baby Cats and saw one of my dad's friends who hadn't seen a few years.
Speaker 1: Hello, we did, We shook hands and then then kids that type of stuff. Was he there alone?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 8: Were you?
Speaker 9: I had friends there for that fifteen minutes. We actually met up at one of the tables in the corner about an hour later, which was.
Speaker 5: Don't don't incriminate anyone what happens the days there. Let's go to Melanie in Cranbourne. Good morning. Would you bump into someone?
Speaker 4: Melanie?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hello? Where'd you bump into someone?
Speaker 6: Years ago?
Speaker 10: Work at a primary school. I went to have a kilnoscopy and just before I went under the nurse's system was a parent from the school.
Speaker 5: And it was like, oh, hello, just surely she could have just pretended she didn't know. I thought, oh, mate, I had to have one last year. They are awkward everything about it, and if you're lucky enough you get a gastroscopy at the same time.
Speaker 4: Ago, then it goes down, right Geo.
Speaker 5: I did ask before I went in. She use two separate cameras adapted different different cameras.
Speaker 2: Mary and Richmond. Where did you awkwardly bump into someone.
Speaker 8: At the back row at a funeral of a family friend? And I hadn't seen this girl in years and she was just so excited.
Speaker 13: Her voice was just getting ruter and.
Speaker 12: Turning around, and the priest was looking and.
Speaker 2: During the service, she was trying to catch up.
Speaker 8: Yah, during this service, and it was.
Speaker 2: Funerals can be because you do see people you haven't seen in years.
Speaker 4: It's just awkward and then the you know which she's under better circumstances.
Speaker 2: How many times do you say that at a few?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 2: This is nice to see. We should catch a good reminder of reason that we need to catch up more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have the same old line.
Speaker 1: The wake food's quite good.
Speaker 4: Ah, some little mini key languages and Aaron Chine. I'm not having any food at my wake?
Speaker 2: Am I having dejav Did we have this conversation last week?
Speaker 4: Something I'd get laying in the box hearing you guys munching down on Yeah, I'd be like that. That way, we'll throw something here. He will throw some into the ground.
Speaker 5: That's what he would have wanted instead of throwing petals, will throw mini party pies.
Speaker 4: I might come back to life and catch with you.
Speaker 5: Aaron in Gelong. Good morning? Did you bump into someone somewhere awkward?
Speaker 13: Good morning?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 13: I bumped into my date that I was having that night at a doctor's clinic across the room.
Speaker 5: Did you say hello?
Speaker 2: Did you pretend you didn't see him?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 13: No, No, the eye contact was straight. There was that really awkward like little way from the room.
Speaker 5: You didn't actually chat you just wait?
Speaker 4: Oh god?
Speaker 2: Did you talk about it on the date?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 13: Completely avoided it.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, what were you in for?
Speaker 2: No, you can't ask.
Speaker 5: You can't ask.
Speaker 4: You saw each other a couple of hours.
Speaker 2: You can't say what were you in for?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, get up too much today?
Speaker 2: How is your day?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What about when the receptionist is will we after another appointment and you're holding you a little script in your head.
Speaker 4: The doctor's telling me to cook you in for a double next time. Hm.
Speaker 5: I hate that feeling. But it's also the worst when you know you've made eye contact. You both look away and you're like, I don't know if they know that I saw them, And in your head you're like, they know that I saw them.
Speaker 4: I don't even like running into someone of Colt's I end up running around the other.
Speaker 1: I I like playing.
Speaker 4: It's like human pac Man running down one hold, there, go on the other. I'm going left there on Ryan.
Speaker 5: Bumping into people just in the out of the blow is just Beau's uncomfortable when you're not prepared.
Speaker 4: Here we go. Good morning, everybody, Good morning, Welcome to Super Bowl Monday. We're going to celebrate, that's the way to put it. Coming up very soon, the lovely people at the Sporting Globe have sent up some American food.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've got a full chef in our kitchen this morning whipping up an American feast for the Sporting Globe. But he's the best place to watch sport, of course, as we also we're about to play hot wing Ruler. I just had a little dip of the deathly hot and one of you, who we're going to be sweating in a minute, well, I've.
Speaker 1: Got some gut issues at the moment.
Speaker 5: So perfect.
Speaker 1: It should go.
Speaker 5: Chilly on the way.
Speaker 4: I'd be like when Lauren on the te potentially remember.
Speaker 2: That, don't go to the gym afterwards. If you're going to work at Channel nine, we'll we watch him on the news.
Speaker 4: This is just in more like just out.
Speaker 2: Listen a sweat, go to Georgia and Bollin.
Speaker 4: Good morning, good morning. Oh wants to go on a holiday with the money you and want to head the ballet.
Speaker 5: From Ballin to Ballay.
Speaker 2: I think he means bullying to Bali.
Speaker 4: I got more excited about the Bali bit. Hey, here's the go. You can take an easy question for fifty bucks, medium question for five hundred, or roll the dice and go for five k. What are we feel in this morning?
Speaker 8: I reckon I'll roll the dice and go for five k.
Speaker 4: That's the attitude five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: This one's topically Georgia.
Speaker 5: Good luck, Georgie. You're going to hear a question. You'll hear a three two one countdown. You have to answer before the buzzer, and the cash is yours if you are correct. We say it all the time. Nobody listens if you don't know how, they guess because you might just throw something out there and you might be right.
Speaker 2: All right, good luck.
Speaker 4: This is for a few bin tangs and a scooter. Higher, do you guys hit the.
Speaker 1: Scooter and make five thousand dollars? She could be there for a year.
Speaker 5: How many four hands massages could you get give out of four hands?
Speaker 4: No, I've never had the four hand job.
Speaker 5: Two therapists four hand jobs really can't beat it. Four hands massaging. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Four four, no, three quatro?
Speaker 4: Wow, here we go, good luck for five thousand dollars. Your question is who won the first ever Super Bowl?
Speaker 8: Three two one?
Speaker 4: George, you're still there?
Speaker 1: Was successful?
Speaker 5: Did you have a guess? Sorry?
Speaker 10: I had no idea?
Speaker 7: The idea?
Speaker 2: Okay, just I mean it doesn't count now, but just have it.
Speaker 1: Just throw something out of about a US city name.
Speaker 8: Um, I don't know Eagle.
Speaker 2: No what she said Philadelphia Eagles are playing today, But.
Speaker 5: No, it was the Green Bay Packers first ever Super Bowl winners in nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 4: Georgia Super Bowl Day. Of course, the question was going to be about the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: It was the Chiefs who were playing today that were in that first ever Yeah, they.
Speaker 4: Lost Georgia, thanks to give me the crack mate.
Speaker 2: They got annihilated.
Speaker 4: Really very similar George's performance with the five K question.
Speaker 2: I always say, if you don't know, I guess no one ever listen. I mean, it wouldn't have helped him.
Speaker 4: Are you going to go playing Georgia in the running for Nova's cash or the car? So that's always a good thing coming up next though, all right.
Speaker 2: I'm going to the kitchen. I'm going to get my hot wings.
Speaker 4: Clint, you and I get to pick either Bowl one or Bowl two. Okay, one is a normal wing, the other one is a death wing.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Super Hot Bowl.
Speaker 4: Death Wing Roulette. Next stunt over. I know if you've got kids in the car, unfortunately, you're going to very much enjoy the next segment.
Speaker 5: Okay, it is Super Bowl Monday here in Melbourne. I feel like this is getting bigger and bigger every year. Pubs are probably throwing their doors open right now to be honest with the many people going down to enjoy the Super Bowl talk onion ring.
Speaker 2: I think it's about ten thirty to kick off.
Speaker 5: All right, we've got our American feast in here thanks to our friends at the Sporting Globe.
Speaker 2: So they've sent us in what is that ribs?
Speaker 1: There's onion box briskayskit which goes in the They're not called burgers, they're called sandwiches, brisket with cole.
Speaker 2: Slaw wings, ribs law fries.
Speaker 1: How's this release?
Speaker 5: How good?
Speaker 4: They're going to pour over fifteen thousand liters of beer and serve up twenty five thousand Buffalo Wings today at Sporting Globe.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. Have you ever been done?
Speaker 1: Mate? Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it isn't amazing.
Speaker 1: So they've also.
Speaker 4: Che book.
Speaker 5: We are pictures of health this morning. But you know what we love jumping on a bandwagon. We love Taylor Swift's boyfriend's playing.
Speaker 2: That is all I know. Travis Kels, mister Swift, can he get a Can he get a?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 4: Peep?
Speaker 1: Do you want a mac and cheese? Buller?
Speaker 2: It's a bad, bad week for me to be on a die. I'm like drooling, relively informed.
Speaker 1: They're part of your shred.
Speaker 4: Don't you have an onion ring leave pass or something? No think.
Speaker 5: Anyway, what I do have for you to is a surprise now Buffalo Hot Wings very American.
Speaker 2: We are getting into the American something you never had one. You thought they came from a buffalo, but buffaloes don't have wings.
Speaker 4: When I was in America, America, America, I was asking about the buffalo wings and I asked for I came.
Speaker 2: From They're from buffalo to place.
Speaker 1: Thankfully for you. You're probably not the only one who thought that.
Speaker 2: But did you think buffalo's had wings?
Speaker 4: Well? I was confused. That's why I asked the waitress. So I'm like, can I confirm what animal the buffalo wings are from? And she just looked at me and she's like, you you're not from around here, are you?
Speaker 5: No? No, No, Buffalo is a place, gotcha. Okay, I've got two plates of buffalo hot wings. I got hot wings and I've got deathly hot wings, two separate plates.
Speaker 2: It is time for hot wing rule at you boys.
Speaker 4: Now, here's the go Clint. Yeah, there's by one and we're not how to look at him?
Speaker 7: I know what, I know?
Speaker 2: What's what do you want to pick? I'm going to let you pick because you're my favorite.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Lauren.
Speaker 4: So you can pick bowl one or bowl two. I'll get the other one. We will bite in what just and we will learn.
Speaker 1: Out of curiosity. I mean, do you when it comes to numbers, Do you like number one or do you like number two? What's your favorite number out of the two under fourteen's. I used to play the wing number two?
Speaker 2: Did you was that the last time you played sport?
Speaker 4: Yes, you have to start wearing boots when you're awarding. It got too professionals.
Speaker 5: I'll go number two, please, number two, number one for jas. Now you have to eat more than one. There they are.
Speaker 2: Who's got the deathly hot wings? Who's got the hot wing?
Speaker 5: One? You have? Keep chatting spicy?
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yep? Let's go.
Speaker 5: Keep talking to one.
Speaker 1: Dip it in the sauce.
Speaker 2: No, don't put in the sauce that caols it down. Hot wings?
Speaker 1: How are they?
Speaker 2: How are they eat the whole thing? You got to eat the whole No, you're carrying on? He has gone bright in his eyes, wandering.
Speaker 5: Clint's gone to talk us through it. Definitely, No, I feel like you're carrying on. They can't be that hot. No, I can't meet the mom on a diet. Go on, No, what you're you gonna throw up? Another bike?
Speaker 2: Have another bite, have another bit.
Speaker 1: That's the hottest thing I've ever had.
Speaker 2: Have another bike, Have another bike.
Speaker 1: Have you got.
Speaker 4: I feel like.
Speaker 9: Just to conferring, we've given you both the death of the hot wings, because that's much more fun.
Speaker 2: Another go on, clean, have another bite broke.
Speaker 5: No, you can't dig it.
Speaker 2: You can't dip it in the in the logan, I'm serious. He's fully got tears dripping down his face. These have been a hit, haven't I?
Speaker 4: Oh, Michael right, I'm not right.
Speaker 2: He's shaky.
Speaker 5: Oh, Clint, Clint on his hands and knees on the floor.
Speaker 2: We put extra sauce on.
Speaker 4: I did that, Lauren, this is zumble.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is the greatest thing. It's normally me on the end of the joke.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you'd like to call through with a question about anything at all. I'm sure the boys would love to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: I can't have milk at the moment either.
Speaker 4: It won't stop. Oh my gosh, it won't stop burning.
Speaker 1: You can't be.
Speaker 4: The stuffs burning is when I dip my lips in milk.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, he's putting his whole head in the milk. Anyway, it's been fun for me. Do you know how to push a button to play a song?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: Done. No win is here.
Speaker 2: People are calling through they want to talk to you.
Speaker 5: Oh God, come on, can someone come and help you out to the phones?
Speaker 4: Happy super Bowl David?
Speaker 1: This isn't I'm not joking. That's hot.
Speaker 2: You're full of Your eyes have actually gone bloodshot.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I feel like my sopha because clothing.
Speaker 1: You can't even drink the milk properly.
Speaker 4: I'm just putting the milk to my lips. It is unbelievably hotline, You're this isn't pretty. I know you girls complain about giving birth, but that's nothing on what just happened.
Speaker 5: If you've just tuned in, we just played hot? Did you just burn? We just played a hot wing rule at turned out it was a stitch up. They both got deathly hot. And I think Jason's just down a liter of milk.
Speaker 4: I have seen so much milk inside me right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 5: They're gonna have one more bite and on thirteen twenty four to ten, give us a ring and ask them a very serious, perhaps a funny question, whatever you'd like.
Speaker 2: Let's say, if they can answer you that, I think Jaces just stopped sweating.
Speaker 1: I've got like my nose is running.
Speaker 4: Morning.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 4: A lot of milk.
Speaker 3: I feel like a cow.
Speaker 4: You like, I swear to me, if I do myself at work, I can't come back here running out.
Speaker 5: Okay, So we've just done a wing rule it where the boys had to eat deafitly hot hot wings, and it's very well.
Speaker 4: I'm just like the burn on my tongue was, I'm actually pretty good with hot food.
Speaker 5: Right, come on, one more bite, one more bye, I'll tell you where I'm going to more one more bye, I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: Where I'm going to shove the wing in a minute in your mouth?
Speaker 2: Do you think Jay should have one more bite?
Speaker 1: Come on you, I'm going to do it.
Speaker 5: You're lucky you turn the mics off, because that was very rude before. I said to him, come on, the callers are going to call and ask questions. Just have one more bite, And he said, why.
Speaker 2: Are you putting in your map.
Speaker 4: Like I'm all up for a bit.
Speaker 1: My tongue's got third the great bends, do you know. Look, I'll be honest, I feel a little sick ready to go again.
Speaker 5: Come on again, do it now, and then we'll get some callers they might ask you some really interesting questions.
Speaker 2: Don't be a bad sport?
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 2: You make us do dumb things all the time, especially me. And you made me.
Speaker 5: You made me sing Disney tunes with that beautiful Disney princess the other day, humiliated.
Speaker 1: Napped me and put me on the main road in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: That's not my idea, sweetheart.
Speaker 5: Come on, one more bite you? Hang on? Brodie, you're the executive producer of the show. Is he being a bad sport?
Speaker 1: You being a baby?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 1: Click?
Speaker 4: What was that walking out this morning? I have been a good sport. C Zach's on the line. He wants to talk to you.
Speaker 5: Zack, do you think have one more bite?
Speaker 4: Off? Flora?
Speaker 2: Flora?
Speaker 5: Do you think should have one more bike? More?
Speaker 4: But come on?
Speaker 5: Don't you like listeners more?
Speaker 4: But no, I don't like them to.
Speaker 2: Do you think Jay should have one more Bard of the Deathly Hot Wings?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: For sure?
Speaker 2: Sing it one more?
Speaker 5: One more?
Speaker 1: Hang on.
Speaker 5: Sue's got a question for Clint. Who's currently a question now?
Speaker 8: Clint, we see you on the TV on a Saturday and a Sunday morning. Last night you're on the Channel nine News. I listened to you in the morning. You've been a topic of conversation in our house. How do you have so many hours in the day?
Speaker 4: Come on, clet stand up answer the lady.
Speaker 2: Did you even hear the question?
Speaker 1: What I'm going to call in sick?
Speaker 4: What's the answer?
Speaker 1: Clint?
Speaker 4: C Clint, you've been very rude, very rude on the line.
Speaker 8: Do you fly to Sydney for the morning?
Speaker 10: Shown you itinery?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 1: You're the idiot that had one more but doing it for the team, aren't.
Speaker 4: I like, I'm going to have one after watching him?
Speaker 2: Look at him, but he's carrying on. So sorry about that, Melissa.
Speaker 5: Do you think Jay should have one? Chant?
Speaker 1: It go away pretty quick.
Speaker 5: It goes away pretty quick.
Speaker 2: Clint just said, Melissa, there we've lost militia.
Speaker 1: Hey, Phieling, I'm actually shaking a little bit. Are you shaking?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I was shaking before.
Speaker 2: I thought you were pretending when you were shaking.
Speaker 4: We are seriously have a lick of the wing and see if we're pretending.
Speaker 5: Shout out to our friends at the Sporting Globe. If you'd like to have this much fun you can. You don't have to have that much deathly hot sauce. You can have regular hot sauce.
Speaker 1: Do you know what, though?
Speaker 5: Is that the hot? Is that the hottest thing you've ever had?
Speaker 2: That's not a trick question.
Speaker 1: Jason was hang on about the wings, but then all of a sudden he goes.
Speaker 2: He goes, I need to have some food to take the heat away.
Speaker 1: Slides mac and cheese ball.
Speaker 4: I am for so much milk. Happy super Bowl Day, everybody?
Speaker 5: Who wing? Who wins?
Speaker 1: Do you say?
Speaker 4: Who wings?
Speaker 2: Jason? Lauren's dead?
Speaker 4: Let's do it. Bill's a parlor up over summer. I don't know what it is. For some reason, I've always seem to buy our cars around January, which is the stupidest thing in the world, because then you got the red Owl insurance around that.
Speaker 5: So did you buy a new car again?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, I haven't put the Red Joe rolled in the other day nine dollars? Why do I always do it around January?
Speaker 2: Also, I'm sorry, but can they bring back the stickers?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: I'm like, when is my red Joe jew? And I get paranoid that I haven't paid it and I've missed it, and just put the sticker on the window that says March twenty twenty five, and.
Speaker 4: You've got to go. If you miss it, you have to go down to vic Rhodes, which is like standing in line in hell.
Speaker 2: Yes, I missed it. I had to do that.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go to Emily morning. Emily.
Speaker 13: How are we going?
Speaker 7: Excellent?
Speaker 13: Good, tired, tied?
Speaker 5: Big weekend?
Speaker 2: Emily? What'd you do?
Speaker 5: Gardening?
Speaker 13: Landscaping?
Speaker 4: Is that the name of the club?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a new club.
Speaker 1: Do you have one of those things garden that you put your knees on like?
Speaker 13: I didn't, but I wish I did.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: And are you doing fed fast? Emily? Is that why you're spending your weekends in the garden? Or are your green thumb?
Speaker 12: I'm a green thumb.
Speaker 5: I'm doing fed fast. So I cleaned out the garage on the weekends. I had nothing else to do.
Speaker 1: What do you find?
Speaker 2: That's a conversation for another day. We found all kinds of things.
Speaker 4: Did you marry? Condo? Murried?
Speaker 2: We unpacked box is.
Speaker 5: That we hadn't even opened since we moved back from Byron Bait three and a half years ago, and they've moved to two different houses.
Speaker 4: Still packaged up any fun stuff?
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of stuff that didn't fit Actually, maybe I was very fit when I lived in Byron because I had nothing to do besides walk on the beach.
Speaker 4: Shrink.
Speaker 2: They must have been dryer.
Speaker 4: Hey, Emily, I got three bills. Here are we going to tap our credit card? If it's approved, then it means we will sort your bill. It's up to you whether you want to play on. But if you get declined, you lose the lot. Okay, I got three hundred and fifty five dollars health insurance bill, six hundred and twelve dollars credit card bill and the four hundred and fifty dollars electricity one. What one do you want to go first?
Speaker 13: I will go the health insurance cause that's a pain in my butt.
Speaker 5: Three fifty five very important, though, well done, you're insured for another month.
Speaker 2: Good job, Emily.
Speaker 5: Now here's the twist. Do you want to tap the credit card on your two other bills? You've got a credit card bill for six hundred and twelve dollars or an electricity bill for four hundred and fifty. If it's approved, they're both paid. If it's declined, you lose them.
Speaker 1: And give us give it the last one more.
Speaker 4: But I mean tap, what do you want to do.
Speaker 2: I'll go to the credit card bill credit card, six hundred the biggie.
Speaker 7: Here we go.
Speaker 4: They say, go big or go home.
Speaker 13: Exactly.
Speaker 4: You've got three hundred and fifty five dollars paid already for the health insurance. But you're going to gamble it to see if this one's approved. Six hundred and twelve bucks on the credit card.
Speaker 5: You just lost them, Bob, you should have gone the big one for We'll make sure you get your health insurance paid.
Speaker 2: Waking on the credit card.
Speaker 4: Just fload it up again, please please, no, and take financial advice from Lauren Phillips.
Speaker 1: Black it on the wheels a crowl place.
Speaker 2: There's something to soften the blow.
Speaker 4: Thanks for coming. We will bage no, no, no, I'm going to give you doll qt rooftop out you.
Speaker 13: How about that fantastic thank you so much appreciated card.
Speaker 4: No worries Melbourn's honess. A rooftop the ultimate spot to soak in long summer days and skitty.
Speaker 2: Skitty, he said, too many hot things crow up to he might after the.
Speaker 1: Shop check each other blow up made of public.
Speaker 4: Thank you for being Yeah, just just be careful who you go and see it with us or I would say, I agree.
Speaker 5: You suggested before that I should send my dad, and I said, I don't know how his little.
Speaker 2: Ticker would cope.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what a way to go, A way to go.
Speaker 5: Maybe you could go with him, Clint, Bobby and Clint. I loved that Baby Girl.
Speaker 4: Boys Day out of the movies. That will go all right, Bobby, if you're listening, free movie tickets coming your way. I can't wait for the review.
Speaker 5: I haven't fully agreed to this yet. Let me think about it.
Speaker 2: I don't think I want to hear my dad's review of Baby Girl.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. Hey, we are out of here. Enjoy the super Bowl today. If you like us, you know nothing about it, but you love jumping on a band wave.
Speaker 2: I want to get out of here and get down and go and watch it.
Speaker 1: Kendrick see the reviews of Kendrick.
Speaker 2: Hey, we've got a huge show tomorrow too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Renees Elwiger and the stars are Bridget Jones, my god.
Speaker 2: Leo Woodle.
Speaker 5: And it's it's I love Bridget Jones stories. I love them all. So I'm really really excited about this tomorrow. And we have tickets to the Formula one Grand Prix, which is coming to Melbourne. Very shortly sold out, so you want to win your tickets.
Speaker 3: Here everybody, Bye bye, Jason Lauren.
Speaker 5: Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good A number one hundred.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on socials