Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on over one hundred or live stream at Nova fm dot com dot au. Jason Lauren on No.
Speaker 2: One hundred, Well a good morning, everybody, work Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Good morning everyone. Everyone's roofs. Survive the wind yesterday?
Speaker 2: You know it's you know it's going to be a strong night of wind. When I lower the basketball ring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my clothes sorts because it was nicest that close.
Speaker 4: We will rebuild. We will rebuilding.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I was going to say. It was such a nice day.
Speaker 3: We don't normally put our stuff outside.
Speaker 5: It's normally the laundry, but was hung outside yesterday and at all went playing.
Speaker 2: I thought I was gonna blow away. The pool cover came off and I was out there and trying to get.
Speaker 4: Nor flat and lost a terra cotta pop plant.
Speaker 3: What the pop plant?
Speaker 4: We will rebuild. We will replant. Last night when I got home under the cover blow over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you do nude guarding gardening again? Remember last time you were making the backyard.
Speaker 4: I was in the front yard. I could be doing that no, you can't be doing that. You can live a little.
Speaker 3: The people the pub a cross roaded love it.
Speaker 4: Oh wouldn't they just.
Speaker 3: Doing some pop planting?
Speaker 4: It was a local pub shop. Which one the one to you about?
Speaker 6: Well, they shut in outdoors before they shut indoors about outdoors?
Speaker 4: Sorry, nine about eleven. I think it's not bad, is it that? It's pretty good?
Speaker 3: It'd be later than that on a weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, weekends it goes on. Hey, we got some news.
Speaker 3: Got something very exciting Melbourne. I mean.
Speaker 5: Every year we want to do this, and it's very, very hard to do an expensive.
Speaker 4: Six the this morning or will be revealed. It's very it's very exclusive.
Speaker 2: And I can tell if I got any mats listening. Don't be ringing me.
Speaker 5: No, I can I help because actually I want to win these because at this point I don't have them either.
Speaker 4: Six thirty this morning or will be We had a fun show coming up today.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's a big I love this time of year in Melbourne's so fun. There's a buzz in the air, the weather's warming up. It's like I took the dog for a walk. It six thirty last night, good time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then I had dinner at five thirty, so.
Speaker 4: My three year old hadn't eaten at five thirty.
Speaker 3: Well, that's bad parenting.
Speaker 4: Actually i've lost the poddy.
Speaker 3: You're in a T shirt.
Speaker 4: I put the airc on last year. It was it's not air on weather, it's not on such just a little blast.
Speaker 6: Thirty old mate out there the EP.
Speaker 3: All he had to do is open the windows. It was like Nature's air con.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was like a warm wind. It's we're in Bentley East. We were a couple of the heat last night. He's around the corner from me. El Nino has struck Bentley. It was quite warm, was.
Speaker 2: So hot and you would have been getting around nude. You're a nudist at home, always nude. It's hot even with no clothes on.
Speaker 5: Well, anyway, I went for a walk at like six thirty and Melbourne was pumping your people everywhere. Everyone was out in the back, going out for dinner, walking their dogs. Everyone was in such a good mood. It was like a beautiful sunset last night.
Speaker 4: What does that mean again?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 4: What does it mean with this beautiful sunset that's after the sun goes?
Speaker 2: Lauren staying up late? No I'm trying to think of a rhyme, but there's nothing.
Speaker 3: Are you growing out your beard?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just too lazy to have a shave at the moment.
Speaker 4: Give me a look at it.
Speaker 3: It's like it's it's oh no, he's done the Craig David.
Speaker 7: He's got.
Speaker 4: Shaved. The knee gone.
Speaker 3: Boy looked like a j from Mum.
Speaker 4: I wanted you have to pick the methy one which on.
Speaker 8: Red Hood.
Speaker 4: He's a bit red. I'm thinking from five.
Speaker 3: It's not the man, yeah, you and it's ginger it is.
Speaker 2: I start get a little bit fluffy on the Oh god, I'm ranging Santa Claus.
Speaker 4: Look at me. Hey, guys coming up today.
Speaker 2: Only a couple of days left to get invites to our grand Final breakfast. This is going to be amazing. Nick the Wizard Watson's on the show. A little bit later on, you caught up with a misterday Clinton.
Speaker 4: He did media and it was a sight to behold.
Speaker 3: I watched it.
Speaker 4: It was great. See up there at like the lecture, early questions. So cute.
Speaker 3: I love him.
Speaker 4: He's so small, little popper rocket, isn't he? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Different man on the field. We're saying though, we can get quite angry out there. We love him. We're going to join us later on. Let's get into it. You know, I'm happy to remove the jump. I'm just saying it's definitely.
Speaker 3: It's his golf, Jumper, that you're going to play in the Grand Final.
Speaker 4: Grand Finals next week. We made it.
Speaker 3: How many games did you contribute to get their golf?
Speaker 2: You know it's where it's golf X. We don't go out and play the X comes first.
Speaker 5: I think you'd be playing some qualifying finals to make the grand final team.
Speaker 4: You need to be eligible.
Speaker 2: Well, so I was asked by my mate instantly whether I wanted to join their X golf team.
Speaker 3: Well, you asked, or did you say?
Speaker 7: How luckihood?
Speaker 3: You can I join the No?
Speaker 2: No, no, he said, are you into X golf? You should join our team. We're called the Swingers Club. And then show me the merch and I was like, great jumper. So I got the jump up. And then I was showing Clint this morning because he said, look, you know he can come play with the team. And I'm like, oh, they're going to get upset. You're about to hit the Grand Final. He was like no, no, no, it's fine, and then I got a text.
Speaker 3: From him in the words of Bonnie Tyler, they need to.
Speaker 4: Hear it, comes Greg Norman.
Speaker 5: Seriously, Tiger Woods at your heart, more like who's the one that smokes and wears the happy pants?
Speaker 4: John Daily. That's my sort of I.
Speaker 2: Think Nate's backtracking because he's put so Next Thursday, Swingers Club made it to the Grand Final, should come down for a drink.
Speaker 4: We are heading out after.
Speaker 3: You're definitely not invited to play. You gave me with a lot of bravado that you're in the team for the graund.
Speaker 2: I thought I wasn't the team for the grand But that's definitely that you're not saying, is it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, that's akin to driving the buggy playing real golf, like people that destrive the buggy or I love.
Speaker 5: There's no buggy in X golf, And I said X golf wasn't a sport, and people got in my d They invited me to come and play an ex.
Speaker 4: Golf place in Nates team for the Grand Final.
Speaker 5: No, the gd final, but I've got as much chance of going to play as you do playing the Grand Final.
Speaker 2: Swings Club to the Grand Final, you should come down for a drink.
Speaker 3: That's when is it Friday night?
Speaker 4: Next Thursday before the public holiday. That's after a grand breakfast. Wow, are we coming in hot?
Speaker 2: You shall be, yes, So I to make the announcement I will no longer be playing in the grand farm.
Speaker 4: Oh well you take the take the jumper off. We have to return the jumper up. Take it up. If you're not committed, you take the jumper. I'm a supporter.
Speaker 2: I'm a supporter, all right. Speaking of merch, I think we learned the hard way. If the Gold Sun's Football Club is listening, I think it's important to get your merch out before. Oh yeah, we had a box arrived yesterday because.
Speaker 3: We were really championing the cheer squads.
Speaker 5: Ch all gas, no breaks, no breaks for the Gold Coast Sons.
Speaker 4: Turned out they had breaks gas.
Speaker 3: But we just got the merch yesterday.
Speaker 4: And the problem is too late.
Speaker 3: I was in Brisbane. I could have walked around in that.
Speaker 4: It's the year on it. Yeah, they put.
Speaker 6: Back to the We can't work because next year they just put a twenty six on it and you could make the five into a six.
Speaker 3: I guess if we're getting fake, if.
Speaker 4: We get a red sharpie, I don't think to tell the difference. Oh, Sonny, the.
Speaker 5: Poor sons anyway, they will be off on a footage trip or doing something fun now, so good on them.
Speaker 4: Do you like merch?
Speaker 3: I love merch? Remember I bought the one eight hundred Lasanna merch.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 5: Also, I think one eight hundred Lasagna gen Z. It's back in business.
Speaker 4: Sorry, well yeah for the time being.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're still running.
Speaker 5: So if you are a fan of one eight hundred laz even though it was in the press that it was going to administration, he didn't still go down there, and I think it was.
Speaker 3: All the merch we bought. We put him back on the radar.
Speaker 4: Guys, you hoodies really save that business.
Speaker 3: Do you do you do to help James?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Do you know what was an extraordinary site at the Taylor Swift concert?
Speaker 4: What was it nearly twelve months ago? Maybe? Yeah, yep? Paul and I in a see a line your Paul, A line of thousands of young teenage girls, just us lining up and we.
Speaker 3: Because Paul went during on.
Speaker 4: The benches on the roof. That's we've already.
Speaker 5: Been in Melbourne and then we went to Sydney and we took a whole bunch of Paul's clients.
Speaker 3: And because I can imagine, like I know the time to go.
Speaker 4: She was frolicking on the roof, so pre show, forget about.
Speaker 3: Forget about it.
Speaker 6: Now it turns out everyone knew that the roof was the time to get the merch.
Speaker 3: The same, the boring bit.
Speaker 4: We're still there in the right.
Speaker 5: He came back. I don't think there was any merch left when he came back. I was like, save some for the rest of the.
Speaker 4: Triplexl no, no, no.
Speaker 5: We had a box with like twenty girls in it, including his nieces, okay, friends and family, and he bought.
Speaker 4: One people behind tears nothing in the man Yeah.
Speaker 3: The other day.
Speaker 4: Actually a half sid.
Speaker 3: It's not a hoodie. It's like a isn't it called a three quarters zip one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're strong, strong like them, strong, straight quality.
Speaker 4: What do you sit on a fool zip?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not a.
Speaker 4: Fools Yeah, I'm the same.
Speaker 3: I'm a hoodie or or a three quarters hip.
Speaker 4: When did you last go to the dentist?
Speaker 2: Brighten your smile and book an appointment today with the East Spentley Dental Group e B d G dot com dot au is a place to go, guys, sit on merch it.
Speaker 5: I love that we're trying to make some new Jason Lauren, what have we got coming out?
Speaker 8: We've got new socks.
Speaker 2: Sports We've got socks, We've got pajamas.
Speaker 4: The coffee mugs.
Speaker 3: The coffee mugs are awesome.
Speaker 4: There's plenty of them.
Speaker 8: Where where are they?
Speaker 5: They're not in the corn machine because they'll get broken and drop them in. All those coffee cups either reusable? Yeah yeah, now they're like Pablo keep cups, aren't they. We need to get some proper keep cups.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, coming up some Frank Green cop six point thirty this morning, a huge announcement.
Speaker 4: You are going to want to be listening.
Speaker 2: We'll give you all the details right after the six thirty news. But next, how would you like to score some free money? Your chance to pick up tickets, sorry, tickets VIP tickets to go along to the racist food Drink will take care of the lot.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now there's worth over twelve hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: First release tickets to the Sports back Corefield Cup Carnival just forty dollars a ticket tech for.
Speaker 2: A limited time.
Speaker 9: Angela followed by Pabla, Sandra and Rita.
Speaker 10: As I continue, you know they're getting sweeter.
Speaker 11: A little bit of money cup in my Life, Jason Lawrence, Corefield, Cuple.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: If you can work out the song by Titland artist that our commentator is commentating.
Speaker 4: To your hill, he's very good, a great man, he's very good.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 5: I mean it's a voice in onymous with racing. As soon as you hear it, you know exactly where you are.
Speaker 2: And if you can pick the song by Tylern artist that he is commentating, then you will pick up to our tickets to head along to the racers on us for Cornfield Guinea's Day.
Speaker 5: Yes, to Beverly Marquee. It's a party market.
Speaker 3: It's twelve hundred over twelve hundred dollars for two tickets.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is great.
Speaker 2: If Robert wins is a short stroll home, get a Robert from Corfield.
Speaker 3: Chauffeur. Do you normally drive people to and from the races, Yes, I sometimes it's your turn.
Speaker 4: This could be your turn to drive yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, actually is right next to the racecourse.
Speaker 3: You can stumble home.
Speaker 9: Even better, I could just walk there, Robert.
Speaker 2: The condition of the passengers very different on the way in, on the way out?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah different? Yeah, what about how we'll be there in five minutes, just five minutes? Where are you? What color? I'm looking at the seventeen black?
Speaker 3: I'm wearing a hat? Can you see me?
Speaker 5: McDonald's all right, let's try and wing you some tickets from it.
Speaker 3: I reckon you deserve a day off and deserve a date the races.
Speaker 4: Let's go take a listen closely. Here we go.
Speaker 10: He sings the songs that remind him of the good times. He sings the songs that remind him of the better times. Oh daddy, boy, I get knocked down, but I get up again. You're never going to keep me down. I get knocked down.
Speaker 4: Any ideas of the song.
Speaker 11: It's a rugby league song that I get knocked down.
Speaker 8: Come on, Robert, come on buddy.
Speaker 3: It's got a funny name.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'll probably kick myself in a minute.
Speaker 7: But.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. I really wanted.
Speaker 4: You to another chance. Tomorrow. Can we put him in tomorrow?
Speaker 7: We'll give you Rob.
Speaker 3: Emma in Sunbury, Good morning morning.
Speaker 4: How are we You're a.
Speaker 5: Primary school teacher? God knows you deserve date the races?
Speaker 12: Do you know the song I think, I do, I think?
Speaker 4: What is it? Is it? Tumblewamba?
Speaker 13: I get up young?
Speaker 4: Yeah again you can never got to keep emma.
Speaker 2: You and a friend can be in the back of Robert's car headings the ultimate.
Speaker 3: Trying to take Robin.
Speaker 4: Heading to the day that is all yours. Congratulations, amazing, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: VIP tickets, food, drinks. Oh at school holiday is coming up, so you can really let go.
Speaker 9: Definitely needed to say out is definitely needed.
Speaker 3: We deserve it.
Speaker 4: Well done.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow we'll give you another chance to win those here on number one hundred. You uses next and then have we got an announcement for you Melbourne? Well, good morning Melbourne, and is just go on twenty two to seven.
Speaker 5: A good morning. It looks like a lovely morning out there. Sun's coming up. From what I can see it through the tints, it looks blue sky ish.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what's going to make it a great day? Yes, we have an announcement.
Speaker 3: Yeah we do.
Speaker 4: Significant.
Speaker 3: This is huge.
Speaker 5: This is I mean, I've grown up living in Melbourne my whole life, and the very first time this happened to me, it was one of the most exciting days of my life.
Speaker 2: So we want as many as of our listeners to experience the same thing that you are talking about.
Speaker 4: Gives me goosebune.
Speaker 5: Now we're talking about the footy, of course, and it's this time of year. There's four teams left, but very shortly there will be two teams. And whether it is or isn't your team playing on that one day in September, everyone.
Speaker 1: Just one day to this ANFL authorized Grand Final promotion JSSL twenty five.
Speaker 4: Starting Grand Final, winch Final.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren are giving away tickets to the twenty twenty five Toyota AFL Grand Finals. Hours that's right, all next week tickets every single hour.
Speaker 4: To the Granny.
Speaker 3: We have a pile of tickets to give away.
Speaker 4: We've spent some, that's right.
Speaker 3: It's one of the greatest days on the calendar.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, there's nothing quite like.
Speaker 5: It now, twenty twenty five Toyota AFL Grand Final.
Speaker 4: Have you been to day? Never been? Never, You've never been, never been to a granning? Don't you swipe those tickets? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, we'd love them, wouldn't we.
Speaker 4: Oh god, we would love them.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Now there's three teams, three Melbourne teams to potentually be in the Grand Final. If very is two Melbourne teams, these are going to be virtually impossible.
Speaker 6: Even if there's a culling Wood in the Grand Final, these are going to be hard to get that almost impossible to get.
Speaker 2: So here's the go Make sure you are listening to the show because every single hour we will offload tickets to the Grand Final.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: By this is pretty good. No one else can do this, So make sure you're listening Number one hundred. Tell your friends, get your workmates listening.
Speaker 3: We've got a pile of in Melbourne and it all.
Speaker 2: Begins Monday, Grand Final week. Every hour on the show.
Speaker 5: The more people you've got calling the biginner chances to win.
Speaker 2: Well, Good morning Melbourne, Marley Syrus, end of the world. If you just join us, we just made the big announcements. Next week on the show, we have your tickets to the twenty twenty five Toyota AFL Grand Final.
Speaker 4: Every single hour on the.
Speaker 6: Show, Good morning to my mate from high school, Jonesy. He's just dream on if he can have two tickets like that.
Speaker 5: Just a text well Jones, if you want to win tickets to the Grand Final.
Speaker 3: You need to be listening and you need to call.
Speaker 4: Well that doesn't work like that.
Speaker 5: And all your friends to do it for you too. Everyone needs to be this. Everyone needs to be calling. The more people that call, the more chances you have to win.
Speaker 4: We have a we've got a bit of a hiccup before we get to grand what's your hiccup?
Speaker 2: So this weekend, Big Big Game, Pie s V lines MCG Saturday Night, Saturday five fifteen. Well, this is the issue. When I saw five point fifteen Twilight I think they called it Light, I was like, damn, that's perfect. That's great to watch the game with the kids. Yeah, they'll stay awake.
Speaker 4: The other week I was shaking them pre barbecue, little pre barbine.
Speaker 3: I like the Twilight Games, so do I. Yeah, I'm digging it.
Speaker 4: You know what, I might even put a TV outside brother pool.
Speaker 3: What's the weather?
Speaker 5: A projector what's the weather this weekend because as we know in Melbourne, no, I was in the gold Coat in Brisbane on the weekend at my brother in law's house, Paul's brother and by their pool. It was warm because it was brazy to have this huge projector with a big like open campfire in front of it and we all set around.
Speaker 3: What's a footy on this huge.
Speaker 4: Screen so that it sounds like that sounds like a vibe. Oh, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: It was amazing.
Speaker 5: Okay, Melbourne, do like a Friday twenty degrees Saturday fifteen degrees.
Speaker 4: You could do like what they do it wet and wild, you know, on the lilight.
Speaker 2: And yeah, yeah, it's a great idea, Clint. Unfortunately that won't be possible. Why because for some stupid reason, my son's basketball team what I have decided to do their end of season.
Speaker 4: Oh, you must go to your house.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not Friday evening six o'clock. Sorry, Saturday evening six.
Speaker 4: Great time for it.
Speaker 2: And ridiculous the same time, wait, at the same time, my other son has his mate's birthday party.
Speaker 5: You know what that means. You got the house to yourself. Brother lose not into footy, you can't. She do the drop offs and you can watch the foot.
Speaker 4: And I just have the house.
Speaker 3: That's a great.
Speaker 4: What is going on? Are people not aware? It's prelims? Do you know what?
Speaker 6: I just feel, as as a boy's dad and their inspiration, you should be there for these big.
Speaker 3: Life events and get about it, because I look back in.
Speaker 4: A couple of years and regret it if you're not.
Speaker 5: There, Chuck some meat pies in the oven and party pies in the oven and enjoy it with a beer.
Speaker 3: On your own.
Speaker 4: Have we got producers engagements that they're.
Speaker 3: Not I shan'n't be going to that if the.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, we do him as well.
Speaker 3: What time does your start?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 14: Like seven?
Speaker 4: He's added thirty minutes to that because he's too scared to say it.
Speaker 3: Your engagement okay, your engagements at a pub?
Speaker 14: Yeah, they'll have it on.
Speaker 3: Are you allowed to have the footy on at the pub?
Speaker 14: I mean I think that we should have it on.
Speaker 2: Would say thin because this is this could be the first red flag.
Speaker 14: But you know it does take two to tangle, so we'll have to have well, it would.
Speaker 3: Really only be the first kind of half hour.
Speaker 14: So yeah, I feel I feel we've got the timing. Okay, it's not going to go too late. We've got things sworded. This is not the first bump in the wedding that's to come.
Speaker 5: Does people will just come late to your engagement party because no one's going to miss the last twenty minutes to be traveling.
Speaker 14: Well, that's on then, So.
Speaker 2: Can I just get your commitment now you're going to go home and to your fiance that the football will be streamed at the engagement party?
Speaker 8: Absolutely not right, Probably be the last fifteen it's.
Speaker 4: Going to be. It's going to be the Well I wouldn't I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Wait, Jason, you just drop those kids off and enjoy it.
Speaker 4: Ye, never thought of that. Actually, yea, tonight's your night though. You're Ruba mom. Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, have.
Speaker 6: An engagement party and a divorce party.
Speaker 3: Just lou light footed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, last ten minutes of the game. I can just see it now. Can I just get your attention for my wife and I little speech?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: I've been at weddings before where people have sat there with their phones, like down in.
Speaker 3: The church at the dinner.
Speaker 4: I've been in the church. Was it you?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: From the twenty twenty three Grand Final that is kiss I was made for loving you.
Speaker 4: On the Lord to the.
Speaker 2: Hore Jason Lawrence Grand Final Breakfast.
Speaker 4: Sporting Globe in Richmond.
Speaker 3: Next Thursday morning.
Speaker 5: There is nowhere else you would rather be than kicking off the Grand Final long weekend with us in our Grand Final breakfast.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what quick reminder you can book now for Grand Final Day as well. Cracking venue for the big day. Oh thanks to Adriatic Furniture their spring in to Style salers on right now he can shop in store online your chance to come along.
Speaker 6: One of the biggest jobs on Grand Final Day itself is the responsibility of commentating.
Speaker 4: The big match?
Speaker 3: Who does it?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 4: Bruce? So this year it'll be Hame Hamish Forglocklin. Yeah, going to be ham and the crew? What it I mean?
Speaker 6: It's just can you imagine being in that commentary box in the last thirty or so seconds and having to get it right. Bt will be there as well, I'm imagining.
Speaker 3: Does he do roaming Brian after the Yeah?
Speaker 4: They should do.
Speaker 3: Get him out on the field.
Speaker 5: I'd like you know when you see like the Super Bowl and they're all on the field.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's so hectic, is it?
Speaker 4: I wonder if nobody on the field.
Speaker 5: Okay, all the all the wags are on the field now in the AFL two and the families they're all down.
Speaker 2: There all right, here's the guy. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If you want to win your way to the breakfast Alo, Matt.
Speaker 4: Hello, here you go on, Matt. Okay, good how are you you?
Speaker 3: For Restendon? But we still love footy.
Speaker 4: We love putty putty footy. We do love what we do love to alright, so it's a task today.
Speaker 2: We want to take you to the commentary box. We would love to hear you commentate the last ten seconds of your dream grandfather.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: So it's like a right alright, So twenty twenty for me, it'll be twenty twenty six, okay, because Melbourne can't make it, but you know.
Speaker 12: Otherwise, can I bring in some old players.
Speaker 4: I'll give you, I'll give you a little taste tests. Okay, go for it, alright. The siren hang on, hang on, hang let me have a go first, Maddie.
Speaker 2: Boy God, you're both gonna have to really stretch your imagination here for the Bombers.
Speaker 4: And the Day Bombers v D the Silent. My god, the siren has blown. It is full time. Max Corn has the footy, the pig skin, the share and fifty meters out from fourteenth one year to potential Grand Final glory.
Speaker 6: The Demon's trailed by five points. Stephen king In his first year as coach. Could this be the miracle? He goes back fifty meters out lines them up.
Speaker 4: Straight through the middle. The mcc members are raps. They winter five points summering your jobs going by.
Speaker 3: They've done it. The days have done it.
Speaker 2: You know in the commentary box that had helped you open your eyes.
Speaker 4: I was just picturing it. You know.
Speaker 5: It's just like a dream, mate, It's a real pipeline dream that one.
Speaker 4: And how many commentators are saying, suffering your jocks GOLLI good, all right, Matt and Richmond over to you.
Speaker 12: All right, I'm throwing it in rows in the ball.
Speaker 9: Five seconds ago the Orange team taps it out to marriage Marriage Rabbit Taharkaszahucous out ship the.
Speaker 5: Woom.
Speaker 4: Well done made, Maddie. We will see you next Thursday at the Grand Final.
Speaker 3: In it, but you will be there.
Speaker 4: All right. Let's go to Amanda. Good morning, Amanda, Good morning.
Speaker 6: Amanda's had inspiration from my call because Amanda, you're a.
Speaker 4: D S fan.
Speaker 13: I am a d fan.
Speaker 5: But for the sake of this, you're going to commentate that the Hawks are going to win the Grand Final because your husband back to the Hawks and this is you picturing what might happen on that one day September next weekend.
Speaker 2: Here we go, guys, let's take you to the mcg Amanda in the commentary box.
Speaker 13: Alright, alrighty. The the umpires throw at the fifty meter line, tels you Kelsey's got the ball. He kicks it over to Ginnevan Tiny get city side at one. Gimmy, go get it, get it. He picks it over to the Wizard and oh my gosh, oh wizard, go for it, Wizards and he kicks that goal. Aw from me, gets that goal the five minutes to the last quarter and that's the Hawks are five minutes, five goals up.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, guys, I'm so sorry you've got there.
Speaker 5: Amanda, and the good news is that you can bring your husband along to our AFL Grand Final breakfast.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, well done.
Speaker 5: Amazing, thank you. We will see that that was inspirational, that wasn't it, especially when they won by five minutes. Very I mean very Hodson won by five minutes.
Speaker 4: Thirteen and twenty four. Ten is down.
Speaker 2: But when you wait in the Grand Final breakfast, good win by five final while nice and quick Matthew in crowd in good morning.
Speaker 4: There were you ware good.
Speaker 2: Let's take you to the j It's over to you in the commentary box.
Speaker 11: O go to balls that bound to Cameron and Darky up in the ruck. Cameron cuts it down, goes down to Pandlebree. He kicked him five fifty. Oh it's sorry, Bo, he's just marked. It's just out five fifty. He's whining up. He's fifty four but maybe beyond D three, but he's slighting the moment. Go for the long bomb, Gibook showing it's going that's gone true. Colly was one by twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Wow, Matthew, that was very good.
Speaker 4: He's done that before.
Speaker 5: Move over, Bruce mcaveany. Matthew, those tickets are yours. We'll see next Thursday at a AFL grund final breakfast.
Speaker 11: Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Look into the future sidebottom.
Speaker 2: I remember years ago going to the Rugby League outside the stadium and they had they had like they would play back footage and you could put on the headsets and do like the commentary.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a called display out the front.
Speaker 4: That's cool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, we've got more invites to go later in the show.
Speaker 4: After eight o'clock. We'll give you a chance to win those.
Speaker 2: It has just gone six bars seven, checking news and run away next. Good morning Melbourne seven eight bar seven. You're on the air with Jace and Lauren today tops of nineteen showers. They're saying, very windy last night, Clint here as well, and what have you done?
Speaker 6: As I was just telling you before the song, I have been known. I've got a reputation for running out of fuel. Jayce slourens quite regularly.
Speaker 2: That we went to a breakfast once with the shell Already Express team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they rocked.
Speaker 3: Up with a Jerry Can just for me as a gift.
Speaker 4: With in the restaurant, which, by the way, thank you, she already Express. It sits in my boot.
Speaker 5: Maybe we should make them into merch. Have you done a Clint? You can get a jerry Can with Clint's face on it?
Speaker 6: So, yes, Jerry can. Okay, So I'm pleased to say it's not petrol this time. I parked my car at Channel nine on the weekends as I make the mad dash to Sydney for the Today Show.
Speaker 4: Now when I come back to Melbourne.
Speaker 3: So do you park at Channel nine? How to get to the end in the car.
Speaker 6: Park just get an uber or generally or I do use the Melbourne Airport parking, which is fantastic by the.
Speaker 4: Way, shout out you paying for that yet, yes, the company.
Speaker 6: So I'm in a fluster when I get back because I've got you know, my suitcase, my backpack, my laptop bag, my Channel nine pass and more often than not, my key the airport.
Speaker 4: Around you if you len around your not around channel line.
Speaker 5: I'm good stunnaway, No, sir, you actually need your airline ticket to get on the plane.
Speaker 3: But it's men away.
Speaker 4: Here I am.
Speaker 6: These little things keys are usually in my backpack. Now now you might be able to see where I'm going here. The Mercedes is very smart, so you don't need to press a button to mobilize your car. If you're within the sort of vicinity, like maybe a meter away, you can open it without it without a mobilizer, so it.
Speaker 3: Will sense that the mobilizer are key.
Speaker 6: Sorry, well this thing here the key that well, yeah, that's the key is a physical key. That's an immobilizer is not anyway.
Speaker 2: Never heard I would call it a car key, okay, whatever, it's the thing you pressed the button.
Speaker 6: So if I'm within sort of like a meter or so of my car. You don't need to press the button. You can just open the door and it opens because its senses.
Speaker 4: That it's you got the immobilize. My issue is.
Speaker 5: Only call it an immobilizer moving forward? Is it not an immobilized I'm sure it probably is.
Speaker 4: I've just never called it anyway.
Speaker 6: It was in my backpack, to which I threw in the car because I was running late. And that's when I hear the door's lock again.
Speaker 2: So what You've thrown your backpack in the back. Yeah, sorry, you've thrown your backpack in the car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shut the boot every now and then.
Speaker 6: Because you haven't used the immobilizer to open slash key to open the car doors, it will automatically lock the doors.
Speaker 4: You in the car, that's right.
Speaker 6: My car keys are in my backpack, which is in the car, in the car which has gone and I shut the door, and Bob's your uncle. I've got the keys in the car, haven't I.
Speaker 4: Well, the immobilized did its job, didn't.
Speaker 5: Safety Firstliz in the car with the keys, but you put the keys in with your backpack.
Speaker 2: It's in the car with the backpack now, I think it can be Sandy cars very smart, then can you.
Speaker 4: I got on the phone to.
Speaker 5: The that's a fault from Mercedes. Should know there's no one sitting on the tree.
Speaker 4: It should know the weight in the seat, heavy backpack.
Speaker 6: Got on the phone to our friends at Mercedes because I needed my keys.
Speaker 4: They said spare you got a spare key. But yeah, who carries you with me?
Speaker 3: That's the point or they'd both be locked.
Speaker 6: And you know, I have no idea where it is? Who knows where there is roadside assistance?
Speaker 4: Oh? I know that expired four days ago, four days ago, four ago. Wouldn't they just chuck your freebie?
Speaker 6: Well, no, because it's expired. It usually costs about one hundred and twenty hundred and thirty dollars, right, But because it's expired and you need it now, you need to pay an extra three hundred dollars to have it activated straight away to get roadside assistance. So suddenly a little trip to Sydney has cost me in excess of five hundred bus And how long we are the keys slash a mobilizer?
Speaker 4: And how are we waiting for the roads?
Speaker 6: It was it was like an hour and a half that in the depths of despair in the car park. But the good news is is that, as Lauren and you often have taught me Jason, if you throw money at the problem, it fixes it.
Speaker 4: I would have thrown We also had no other cho there was no through the window.
Speaker 6: I was thinking about just leaving it there and using ubers for torch job.
Speaker 4: Mate. When did you us throw money at the problem, Lauren?
Speaker 3: I don't know, in case my husband don't Jay.
Speaker 2: It was Christmas I rang Lauren was Christmas Eve. I was running through Westfield and I said, what do I get? That's when you put me on the perfume l LABO, which was ex spenny. But what do they do?
Speaker 5: They can print their own labels, so I got got them to print it backdated so it looked like he brought it a week in event, like anute.
Speaker 4: So when I gave it to her on Christmas, I'm mush sorted this year, I've been planning December second. I bought that smart Good Morning, Lou. She doesn't this.
Speaker 3: We also three money problem for her birthday.
Speaker 4: O cats. Surely people are doing it a lot, aren't they?
Speaker 6: Just Just do you know what? I'd just throw money at it. It'll fix it.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 4: When have you gone?
Speaker 2: Oh no, we've come this far. Just spend the extra, just do it. Throw money at the problem thirteen twenty four ten to join us on the air. In return, I got three hundred and fifty dollars en Hi's a headphones up for grabs send Heiser delivering eighty years of true sound. You can switch in here the difference thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Through money at the Problem, Melbourne. When'd you do it?
Speaker 2: Do a lipa? Don't start now morning everyone? Rather on seven thirty you're on the air with Jason, Lauren, Clint's here as well, The Very Funny and Edmonds in after seven thirteen years, I'm talking about your chens back on our screens. I used to love that show. Same it's back maybe, Oh god, what generation would we be there?
Speaker 6: I don't think well, I don't think we're at we're at the high end. I think we're middle ground.
Speaker 4: We're middle ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, we'll get to that in the second first. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We're talking when have you thrown money at the problem?
Speaker 6: For me, I'm always throwing money at my car and happened again at the weekend. Well, the keys in there.
Speaker 4: The only way out was just throwing substantial cash at it.
Speaker 5: Well, it's like when it's an emergency and you're like, it's either an emergency and you've just got to do it, or it's like last minute and now you have to pay a premium because you promised your wife tickets to something and now you've got to get them the day before.
Speaker 2: You know when people do it, Yeah, people do it on overseas trips. It'll be like, oh god, look at this, but you know what, we spent all this money already, We've come this way here exactly, we.
Speaker 4: Might as well to it.
Speaker 3: Like buying a fast pass at Disneyland.
Speaker 7: Swing money at the problem.
Speaker 3: You get there and you go.
Speaker 4: The tickets were four hundred anyway, the.
Speaker 5: Line is an hour per ride. Just throw money at the problem, pay for the fast pass. You won't have to deal with the winging.
Speaker 4: Have you thrown money at the problem? I have?
Speaker 5: And it was throw an overseas up to.
Speaker 13: So I was going on a girl's trip to Bali and I booked my ticket, packed, turned up to the airport and I booked the ticket for the next week.
Speaker 4: But you're at the airport. You made the trap.
Speaker 5: I was ready to go.
Speaker 12: My ticket wouldn't work.
Speaker 4: I couldn't get on the plane, so you had to buy a whole new ticket.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 5: I've done that. I turned up to a hotel in America.
Speaker 3: I've flown there.
Speaker 5: And because their booking system is months day, year like, it was like, yes for the seventh of July, seventh July, and I was there on the seventh of June. So then I had to pay twice as much to get a last minute But you're there, but I wasn't going to go hunting around.
Speaker 4: Is the only place in the world that does that silly thing.
Speaker 3: With the dates?
Speaker 4: It's silly, silly, silly, isn't.
Speaker 2: It ends in ascot the morning, Good morning, how are you guys?
Speaker 4: We're good?
Speaker 11: A girl trip was my sisters.
Speaker 3: Initially.
Speaker 11: We're in Milan, having a good time, had a couple of drinks.
Speaker 9: Our train, we can get a private driver.
Speaker 3: Oh and what was the price difference in that end.
Speaker 5: Euro each years?
Speaker 4: But you're there, You're there.
Speaker 5: It's like, I'm gonna have to pay for accommodation for another day. I'm going to lose the accommodation at the other end, and then.
Speaker 4: You said the knowing we're going to waste a day like now to.
Speaker 3: Throw money the problem.
Speaker 6: Sort it out, Vincense, good morning any morning? Are you guilty of throwing money at the problem?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 12: Definitely. Pre COVID and Sound was traveling over to Vietnam and then kids. We didn't realize the kids the passports are expiring and you need like six months before you leave the country, and so we're about to leave about a week ago, and we're like, oh, what do we do? We should go to take their passport down.
Speaker 5: You go to the post office in the Docklands. I was there yesterday with this exact problem.
Speaker 4: What does it set you back? Sorry? How much?
Speaker 12: I can't remember pre COVID it would have been like five hundred.
Speaker 3: I can tell you right now.
Speaker 5: Express I've booked flights to go overseas after the ground final and my passport is five and a half months left on it months to go to America.
Speaker 3: And I only realized on the weekend America. So I went.
Speaker 5: There's only two post offices. You can go to one in the city or one in the docklands. If you want to get me Express, they get Express. Listen to this amazing went down. It was like, I think it's four hundred dollars for passport for ten years is a normal cost. Then it's like five hundred and fifty and you get it between five and ten days. And I don't have ten full working days because it's a public holiday.
Speaker 3: On the Friday.
Speaker 4: Left it for the last minute.
Speaker 3: So you can get one for two days for seven hundred dollars. So that's what I did.
Speaker 5: It was at eleven thirty when I did it at the post office in the Docklands. I got an email at three forty saying your passport is ready to collect.
Speaker 4: We just paid seven hunderd backs. You'd want to four hours, but seven hundred. But also the seven hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, I wasn't going on the holiday.
Speaker 4: Are they sitting in that off? Was just taking the pits? Yes, what are you actually doing? Why don't you start fast tracking all the rest of it?
Speaker 8: Exactly four weeks?
Speaker 4: No, let's just wait ten days so those know.
Speaker 2: What they get quince Ganaway's application. He's not paying the seven underducks. I'll go to lun he can wait. I'll do his later.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, they called me and said it's ready now. I's like, what do you I don't have time to pick it up. Now pick it up next week. They why didn't you do the five day one?
Speaker 5: I was like, he said, five to ten days wasn't worth the risk.
Speaker 4: They're like, we can't win. Now this check one's more time. Yeah out, let's our next.
Speaker 1: Scarest is a comedian and actress from Please.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 8: Good morning guys, Good morning to see you too.
Speaker 4: Yes. Are you a Bomba's fan?
Speaker 8: I am a Bombers fan?
Speaker 4: Yes, sor.
Speaker 8: I used to go to the Windy Hill regularly and hang out and try and catch the ball and run off down Ope Street.
Speaker 4: Have you ever been asked to be the number one ticket? Hold?
Speaker 8: No, I'm not up there yet.
Speaker 7: Yeah right, that's my goal.
Speaker 5: Because we bothered getting up and making a speech at the football every weekend.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well you could that much of a stand up comedian. Any attention anytime?
Speaker 2: We're about to see you on talking about your Gian premieres seven thirty to Night. I loved this show back in the day. I'm so glad they brought it back like this. Thank god he had another run. It's great to see these shows back on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was really fun to you know. And Sean mccarloff was the first host. Yeah, so it was it's really nice to follow in his footsteps because he's kind of a wacky guy and did that show like he was a really different kind of host. So that spirit of that was still alive when we made the second one, which is nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Also, and then team captains this year, who we got.
Speaker 8: We've got Dave Hughes, yeah with the punctured lung, Tommy Little and Anissa Andela Tommy yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, So we had the best time. We had the best time filming it.
Speaker 3: Out of all the generations. Do you feel like gen Z the kookies?
Speaker 8: I love gen Z.
Speaker 3: They're so different, aren't they?
Speaker 8: And they're also coming through the crap, like you know, gen wy are a bit who's a gen Wye? Here?
Speaker 4: Okay, nowhere, I'm a boomer.
Speaker 5: We're millennials, you're nearly a it.
Speaker 8: Goes millennial and then X MILLENNI yeah, you're millennials and millennials, if you don't mind me saying, are a bit into themselves and a bit.
Speaker 3: It sounds all right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: It's a little bit of self reflection all the time, and what's you know? And the gen Z's like, cut the crap.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 8: Yeah, climate change, we've got enough problems to.
Speaker 4: Get on with it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we we've got a gen Z on our and we can't keep up.
Speaker 3: Or understand what she's says.
Speaker 4: She's talking about very careful, isn't she We have a problem.
Speaker 8: She can't book guessing right because you doesn't know who anyone is?
Speaker 6: No idea, we're funny, should say we were just talking about and then icon right, Well, yes, John Farnam is now should we do a live test Jenny as in gen Z ny Jenny John Farnham.
Speaker 4: What does John Farnham do? What's he famous for?
Speaker 3: Singing horses?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: My god, sacrilege? Shocking.
Speaker 4: She's not even taken the mickey.
Speaker 3: You can't get she believes Darryl's mixed up.
Speaker 5: That's not only like like generational discrimination, that's.
Speaker 4: Unostari should be a citizenship question.
Speaker 8: But the gen Z's on the show didn't know who he was either. It was one of the most shocking, like the oldest I've ever felt was them going who's they said, who's that? Like I nearly died and I nearly sent them off the set.
Speaker 5: Like when gen Z says, oh, we should talk about this person, and the three of us go, She's like, oh massive, one of the biggest celebrities.
Speaker 3: I think we're like we're.
Speaker 4: Banned from We've only just caught up with Demon Hunters. Have you watched the.
Speaker 8: Kop What that is?
Speaker 3: That's what all the kids are watching? All right, it's about Korean.
Speaker 8: Popst I don't reckon. I want to.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm going to watch it distribued research and then I'll just get watching it watching it.
Speaker 4: Where's where's the most random gig you play? The reason?
Speaker 2: I asked her mad of mine, who's a comedian who loves doing the cruise ships.
Speaker 8: Oh yes, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: What's good money and cheap beer is what he describes us.
Speaker 8: Because you're in international warders.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Doesn't that mean no tax?
Speaker 8: No tax and just loose. You can do what you want out there, say what you want. What's my most random gig? That's a very good question.
Speaker 5: Comedians do get booked for like random corporates?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you have some shockers.
Speaker 4: What did you host last week?
Speaker 6: The birthday thank you for the question the night the National Finance Brokers.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, they love not that.
Speaker 6: The donuts, Oh, the seventy fifth birthday of the American donut.
Speaker 8: Hello, I'm interested in that.
Speaker 4: That's good. All the big jobs coming. I've done the Pie Awards in New Zealand.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, my line was the West.
Speaker 5: I did the Printing Award where I had to every category was about what GSM paper?
Speaker 8: It was oh wow, yeah right? And did that were the awards printed out?
Speaker 5: Seriously, we could have done with the stand up comedian that night.
Speaker 2: What about Christmas time? But companies trying and book you for Christmas party?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean I don't do that any That's one of the worst jobs you can do. Because what's happened there is someone in HR has gone, let's get a comedian this year, and no one else wants a comedian in the whole of the office. They just want to drink and talk to each other. And so you're just out the front going yeah, goes got a three year old, and they're like.
Speaker 3: Get ash. You ever walked off and gone oh this is just too hard.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you not walked off the stage, but I've walked off and afterwards gone this is too hard.
Speaker 7: It's not.
Speaker 8: I've walked off a stage, gotten my handbag and kept walking like comedy is. Comedy is a rough job. Of course, I'd rather going yeahow, And.
Speaker 2: You really hope the person ahead of you nails trying to bring them back?
Speaker 8: Yeah, totally just leave.
Speaker 4: Then they int you and you're going, sorry, I got.
Speaker 8: The handbag and the money and I'm out of it.
Speaker 4: And how old is your daughter?
Speaker 9: You have?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 8: Yeah, she's nearly four? Generation Jen Alpher.
Speaker 5: What's that the start of the alphabet.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Jen Alpha's little Jen Alpher's little influences from birth.
Speaker 4: Why didn't we start in the's anyway?
Speaker 8: It's a good question.
Speaker 5: Surely they did, yea thousands of years ago.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got a four year got a three year old's.
Speaker 4: Well for that?
Speaker 8: And they and she's, yeah, she's given it back now, is she?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, she's she's like no, yeah, but yeah, ye're back at it.
Speaker 4: Right though, Hey you yell back at it.
Speaker 8: She's getting laughs, though, Which is the.
Speaker 4: Is that for for a comedian? Well?
Speaker 8: I think for two to have two comedian parents and not be funny would be pravacy. Although she said the other day someone said to well, you're really funny. She goes, yeah, I taught myself at kinder mate.
Speaker 4: Come on, least on.
Speaker 2: Give us a bit of credit. Well, look, talking about your jam was one of my favorite shows.
Speaker 4: It is back.
Speaker 2: The premiere is tonight seven point thirty on ten and Edmunds thank you so much for coming. We have your tickets to the twenty twenty five Toyota AFL Grand Final. Every single hour next week on the show, we will be offloading doubles.
Speaker 5: Yes, Grand Final week and you know what that means, best week in mobourne I love it.
Speaker 6: We've got tickets to Grand Final. That means you've also got tickets to Snoop DOGG.
Speaker 3: Good about Snopdog. Snop's going to be awesome.
Speaker 2: We're on the footy very soon. Nick the Wizard Watson's in the house. He's going to join us in minutes.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: I want to take you to the Emmys. Happened over in America yesterday. There were some winners that cleaned up a lot of awards. Have you guys seen Adolescents.
Speaker 4: I've not, but I've heard a lot about it.
Speaker 3: It's pretty full on and it was that amazing series.
Speaker 5: So it was shot in four parts, but every episode was one shot, so the camera work was amazing, the acting was amazing. It was one take for the entire episode.
Speaker 4: Imagine the person stuffed up the last line with.
Speaker 5: The last five minutes to go. Anyway, a young boy called Owen Cooper. He's only fifteen years old. He plays the little boy in it, and he was amazing. I think everyone would be shocked if he didn't win. But he was a kid who just joined a drama school a few years ago, and he has made history as the youngest male ever to win an Acting Emmy.
Speaker 7: The standing up their is just wow.
Speaker 15: It was just so surreal and honestly, when I started these drama classes a couple of years back, I didn't expect to be even in the United States, never mind dear, but I think tonight proves that if you if you listen and you're focus and your part your comfort zone, you can achieve. You can achieve anything in life. I was I was nothing about three years ago.
Speaker 3: Was the years ago? But what a what a role model.
Speaker 4: Man Curian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, siblings, if you're the parents would be like, what are you going to bring to the time.
Speaker 3: No, you just be celebrating him what a legend.
Speaker 5: I mean, it is a very very heavy series and it is about kids and social media, kid's addiction to to iPads, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Too scared to watch it.
Speaker 5: It's pretty full on, but it is amazing. Steven Graham I think he produced it and directed it. He won as well, and they won every category they were nominating.
Speaker 4: Less.
Speaker 5: Now, the other one that cleaned up was The Studio. I don't know much about this, but Seth Rogan. It's one of his projects, and it became the most awarded comedy in Emmy's history.
Speaker 3: It got four major wins.
Speaker 5: Now the show is, it's a comedy, like a kind of cringey comedy. It's got an amazing cast, including So Kravitz, Dave Franco, Martin Scorsese, Howie Love.
Speaker 4: Dave Franco. What's it about?
Speaker 5: Well, it is a please hold, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, it's a studio. It sounds TV like TV show about awards.
Speaker 3: Give me a moment.
Speaker 5: Have a listened to this and I'll find out what it's about live Google.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure it's set like old school Hollywood.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, fair enough TV shows movie. I'm going to put it and I'll tell you this was Seth Rogen winning.
Speaker 16: I literally prepared nothing. I've never won anything in my life. When I was a kid, I bought a used bowling trophy at an estate sale and my parents were like, yeah, that's a good idea, you should probably buy that. Thank you to my wife, my mother, my everyone who works on the show, my agents, my manager is the writers, everyone who guests starred on the show.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Thirteen Emmy's at one and in the show, Seth Rogan starts as an embattled Hollywood studio head strug to balance corporate demands with his own passion for producing quality films. It's broken the record again, so it's no surprise it has just been renewed for another season.
Speaker 3: Thirteen Emmys. That's amazing.
Speaker 4: He always sounds happy, Seth. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What about I reckon he'd be a fun hang?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah yeah, Big nine.
Speaker 3: That whole cast did be a fun hang.
Speaker 4: What about the host Stephen Colbert? Did you do well job?
Speaker 3: Well, no, we didn't host it, but he's just had a showcut.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So obviously there's been a lot of media about Stephen Colbert when his show got canceled. So it happens show gets canceled, he wins the Emmy for Most Outstanding Talk Series for the first time.
Speaker 4: Is anyone hiring?
Speaker 17: Because I got two hundred very well qualified candidates with me here tonight. I haven't a chance to update my head shot in a bit, but I think it still works. Harrison Ford, could you get this to Spielberg?
Speaker 4: Which you? Good?
Speaker 9: On?
Speaker 4: Him? Good it?
Speaker 5: So often the way, isn't it? A show gets cut and then you're clean up an awards.
Speaker 4: It is Lauren. It's just on nine pass of the lap of honor.
Speaker 3: I'm an awards.
Speaker 4: Isabella is playing this morning. Hello, welcome to the five K Question. Good morning, Hi, Hello, on your way to work. We are good.
Speaker 3: You're a Lions fan? How are you feeling about this weekend?
Speaker 11: A little bit nervous?
Speaker 4: My brother and sister are trying to get tickets, so who.
Speaker 2: Knows, so you should be nervous passing going to flog you?
Speaker 4: If we go by the twenty final would just be nice? Jay, I am? I am?
Speaker 3: Have you let the Collingwood Football Clubs song get I'm on it?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 6: Because if you don't know, you have to ascend your membership and I understand supporter ship.
Speaker 4: I understand that.
Speaker 2: Okay, you want to go the five hundred dollars question this morning?
Speaker 4: I believe yes, let's do it.
Speaker 14: Five hundred dollars rules simple.
Speaker 2: You will hear a question, you will hear a three two one. You just need to give us the answer before the buzzer. So it's got to be in that time. Okay, I reckon, you've got this mate? Are you a sportsman?
Speaker 6: All kind of?
Speaker 7: Here we go?
Speaker 1: Which NBA player is known as King James?
Speaker 11: Three lebron dame?
Speaker 9: You got.
Speaker 2: Boom, amazing five hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: A new season of the NBA kicked off in less than a month as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, less than thirty days to go? How good?
Speaker 8: Isabella?
Speaker 9: So good?
Speaker 3: Thank you elder.
Speaker 4: Nice work, my friend. Five hundred dollars coming your way. You enjoy that?
Speaker 9: Amazing?
Speaker 4: Thank you guys, No problem.
Speaker 2: Hope the lines don't go as good as you just did. Otherwise I am in trouble. Our boy was on fire on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Don't we love him? It's taste not to love Nick Watson?
Speaker 2: What is it from the Hollywood Hawks going to be joining us right after? Sabrina Carpenter? I'm want need chat with them about his mum as well. She was on the show and she is an absolute hope. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well, and so is our boy Nick the Wizard Watson is in the house often. An amazing win against the crowd. It was good to see you punish them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 7: Good to go over there and finally win because we've had a few big losses over there, so it was good to walk our laid with the win.
Speaker 5: So you guys have really gone the long way round, haven't you. It's been a tough month for the Hawks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, has been in pre finals we had Brisbane and Brisbane as well, so yeah, we have have had a long run and good to be back at the G this week.
Speaker 3: You must be so excited to play back in Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so excited. Just to traveling and get a bit draining sometimes, so it's good. Yeah, to finally be back at the G in our home deck.
Speaker 6: No pressure, but we've got a pretty good strike rate on this show. Back in twenty twenty one we got around Christian portral grin.
Speaker 4: Look at what he did.
Speaker 15: Don't.
Speaker 4: Mason the pressure the premiership? Nick Watson this year don't do that to him, but you will speak now.
Speaker 6: I watched your media conference yesterday and you spoke very well, Nick, well done, because it was there was a lot of journals.
Speaker 4: There was Yeah, he got some curly questions.
Speaker 3: What curly questions did you get?
Speaker 7: What was the truck?
Speaker 4: I remember they were trying to set They was trying to set traps.
Speaker 7: And I feel like I'm getting better at reading them and trying to get there.
Speaker 3: You've always got such a big smile on your Facebook.
Speaker 4: They're not smarter what they do. It's so clear.
Speaker 2: I went with Clint to they're not what sorry the cats to them most of them who were captains footballs or the big Captain's day and it was like watching that scene in anchormand with all the different journals from the different TV was coming out trying to catch you out.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 6: One of the questions you got asked yesterday, which I thought your answer was really beautiful, was about your boyhood dream and and what it would mean to make an AFL Grand Final. So tell Melbourne now, you know, is it something you do dream about all your life?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Well my answer is yeah, it's obviously you dream bigg of that. But we've got a prelimb first. Yeah, safe fans, So we've got a pre You.
Speaker 4: Can be a little bit sort of more rogue here.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah, it's hard not to think about the Grand Final. Only one went away. But yeah, obviously we have to have your long first, and it just it's just cleaning off my tongue. I'll get media trained so it comes off normally.
Speaker 3: Give you media training and tell you what to say in those interviews.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they sort of give you a rundown of what they're going to ask and say.
Speaker 5: So do they tell you what to say when you come in here? Not really, do they tell you what you shouldn't say when you come in here?
Speaker 7: I just go, yeah, it can't be stupid. Can't give me, can't give anything that opposition will use the fire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, god no, you're going to get those hard hitting questions here.
Speaker 7: That's I said when when I come in here, it's fine. It's hardly about footy sometimes, if you know.
Speaker 5: But we've been having you haven't been available to us because you've been very busy playing in some of these big finals.
Speaker 3: So we've got a new Hawthorne corson.
Speaker 4: You have left us no choice.
Speaker 5: And it is your mum Laurie who we are obsessed.
Speaker 4: We love her.
Speaker 7: I know she was on yesterday morning.
Speaker 4: Well she like she'll probably beat the Grand Final breakfast, so.
Speaker 3: She doesn't ask for your permission to.
Speaker 7: She didn't tell me that she was on tomorrow morning, so she's doing the solo.
Speaker 4: Is she?
Speaker 5: Are you happy with her being out like you know? Hawthorne correspondent.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she was nervous first up that she must be loving it.
Speaker 4: Now yeah again, well she realized this we don't talk about football.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's giving us all the glosses to which mum, which mums she hangs with, and which mums go for drinks after the game.
Speaker 2: Lauren was a little bit shocked though, when we found out that your mum was driving in a car of five people to Adelaide.
Speaker 8: We could have got a flight if we were prepared to extend our mortgage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: You didn't hit the wizard up and say, come on, son, you've had a good few years, put your hand in your pockets for mum.
Speaker 9: No, we didn't bother with that because the ah probably would have been And.
Speaker 5: I sort of don't blame you because they also said they still half Barack for Collingwood.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know how doggies are a.
Speaker 4: Bit tight, you a bit tight.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not hold that thought because I asked her about gifts as well. What did he get you for your last birthday?
Speaker 3: Nothing on your wings?
Speaker 7: She asked for nothing, She says, don't get me present.
Speaker 4: That's a trap. My wife.
Speaker 3: Love having your fan.
Speaker 4: What do they mean to your family, because they've obviously been through you that they drive you around as a junior, and clearly they've been with you every step of the way. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Obviously Dad's side was he was more teaching me about footed Mum didn't know too much about footage. She was the more the driver when I was younger. So they also helped me a lot going up and kept me ground especially Dad and my brother as well. They kept me very grounded and make sure I don't get ahead of myself. So they were very good. And obviously, yeah, making a trip up doing a what is it nine hour car trip for a final.
Speaker 4: Or you would know you're on the plane.
Speaker 5: All of them, the whole fam Navara are your brother and his girlfriend as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely, So it was a good trip and yeah, we're glad we got to win this time for him because they did they did last year as well when you lost the Port Adelaide, so didn't want to do it.
Speaker 2: If everything goes your way Friday night, who's the carier in the family?
Speaker 4: Will Dad be in tears?
Speaker 7: Probably Mum. Yeah, Dad would just be like hopefully pay the pies final, He says, he's not that he's.
Speaker 5: His What about Chack Invan. I saw him arrive in Adelaide and he had every media personality and camera around him following him. He had on and he tried to kind of play a straight back and keep a straight face and just walk through. Did he mention anything afterwards? Is that overwhelming for him?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So I think we sort of knew it was going to happen, So he sort of got the heads up saying there's going to because obviously from his past in Adelaide there was a bit going on, So I think he sort of knew it was going to happen. And then we walked off and they are just waiting there for him, and then he got told you to say nothing because if he does say something, I don't know which way I would go.
Speaker 4: But can I give you some intel there? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I reckon or I've been told that three of the four cameras were from one network.
Speaker 4: Who really why? I think they were just trying.
Speaker 3: To They were trying to bait, trying to get a reaction.
Speaker 2: You guys will do that. You'd seen extra cameras. Sorry, I just mean you know.
Speaker 4: And I'm not saying which station. It was multiple camera.
Speaker 2: Just to try and bait him and get a rise out of him.
Speaker 5: You said it, Yeah, they want to fire him. That would just fire him up before the game. Was he really wearing port Adelaide socks?
Speaker 7: Nah? His old t a C cut, So I got to ask that before the game as well, and I didn't like I don't know.
Speaker 3: What he was wearing, but I thought he was throwing shape.
Speaker 7: No, I don't think he was.
Speaker 2: He's actually gone to the website downloaded.
Speaker 4: Have we got to sally figured out for for Friday night?
Speaker 6: It's going to be a big crowd ninety and Geelong Premium Final don't get much bigger.
Speaker 4: What do we if you kick a snag? What are we doing?
Speaker 7: I haven't really done too many salies lately. You did the other night the other That just comes off natural, But sometimes I don't think about a pre game like guineaan Cemac. They think about a pre game. I just sort to have a little glimpse. I don't know what I'm doing. And then yeah, back to Footye.
Speaker 3: You kick some good goals on the weekend.
Speaker 7: Yeah, missed few as well.
Speaker 4: For minds, we're trying to focus on.
Speaker 5: Well, good luck this weekend. I'm so excited for you. And I know I have many friends who are Hawthorne fans and they are just out of their mind.
Speaker 2: Tim Blackwell that works on the Drive show, has been evil in the last two weeks. A massive used to MC all the all the games.
Speaker 4: Yep, huge, huge horse Glenn Glenn Ferrel.
Speaker 7: Has only come out the last two weeks.
Speaker 4: No, no, just the last two weeks.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, he's just been going hard. That's always been talking about. He's been out celebrating. I think he's launched like you guys have already won the Grand Final. Been a good right, but mate, Friday night against the Cat, get him go, get him.
Speaker 4: Good luck.
Speaker 2: Nick the Wizard Watson on the air here on nov And don't forget we.
Speaker 4: Announced it this morning.
Speaker 2: All next week, every single hour on the show, we're going to be offloading tickets to the twenty twenty five Toyota AFL Grand Final.
Speaker 4: On the Rum to.
Speaker 6: The whole.
Speaker 4: Jason Lawrence ran Final Breakfast.
Speaker 2: I want to join us at the Sporting Live next Thursday morning. God, we've had a lot of people hit upper invites. We've only got a couple left.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be excited.
Speaker 4: So am I? I am ready. I'm ready to.
Speaker 3: Launch, just for a way to get into a long weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sets the time.
Speaker 2: Thanks to our mates at Adriatic Furniture, they're spring into style salers on right now. You can chop instore online today. Commentate last ten seconds if you dream Grand Final and you will win an invite.
Speaker 4: It is that easy. Let's go to the phones. Okay, Talia, this is your moment to shine. Are you ready? I'm ready? Who do you back for bombers?
Speaker 13: Okay, we're going to relave the glory day.
Speaker 2: Ah alreat idea. Okay, So I'm going to play some cheering sound effects. They'll go for about ten or twelve seconds and then the siren. You need to try and time it. You're ready to go?
Speaker 4: Yep, ready, let's take you there. It's over to you.
Speaker 13: There we go out of the center bound straight to Daner kick the Loidy. Well, Lloyd have a stop back for herd kick the doll. He's hugging the crowd. Oh oh, thanks for a love a doll.
Speaker 4: Wow we're winning. No no, no, no, no, you're done.
Speaker 3: I loved it. James heard kicks it to Loidy.
Speaker 4: Really were the glory days, weren't they?
Speaker 7: Tarlie.
Speaker 3: We will see you at our Grand Final next Thursday.
Speaker 4: He jumped into the stand and he hugged the fan, did he? Yeah? That was a good moment.
Speaker 3: Final marvel, amazing scenes.
Speaker 4: All right, it's got to wear good.
Speaker 2: Dave good after Good morning, buddy.
Speaker 4: How you going, Yeah, we go.
Speaker 2: You're a piece fan. How are you feeling about Saturday?
Speaker 8: Very confident?
Speaker 4: Actually yeah yeah, very very confident.
Speaker 2: Way anything like they did last week? Like that was that was the Grand Final pies we know, dave Y, Buddy, I'm going to take you to the commentary box. Now this is your moment. Final fifteen seconds of the Grand Final.
Speaker 4: Give us your bess, doctors.
Speaker 11: Tambert taps the ball downs to Dick Jacobs. Dick Tacos winter free kick for.
Speaker 4: Our high tackle. He goes back along the boundary line looks free, so Josh chips the boy out of the Josh.
Speaker 5: They lost the ball in.
Speaker 11: Sight briefly, can't get mirror and there's no possession. The kicks the final seconds of siren goe Collywood, holding the ball, doing the.
Speaker 17: Victory for the ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well done, day going crazy, still going going.
Speaker 4: Nick Dako pre kicking that as well. Did he duck his head? Did he?
Speaker 17: Well?
Speaker 4: You got a high tackle? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Question, David. You are very calm in those final seconds of the Grand Final.
Speaker 4: Very good.
Speaker 11: I'm pretty sick at the moment.
Speaker 4: I've got no voice.
Speaker 3: Oh, well done. Will you get better? Rest up and get better and we'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: It happens to the best of them. I remember Bruce coming down with the Fluto.
Speaker 5: Soldier on some lemonon ginger tea for you, David, and you'll be writer's rain for the Grand Final.
Speaker 3: Brecky, we'll see that.
Speaker 4: Gabby in packing him, Good morning, good morning, We're good, all right.
Speaker 3: All right, Gabby, we need as much enthusiasm as possible. You're another Sorry.
Speaker 4: She works at breakfast seriously, Hi, great, can we we gets another team?
Speaker 2: She works at a swim school. Just imagine you're screaming at the kids.
Speaker 5: All right, Gabby, Now you're going to commentate your dream Grand Final moment.
Speaker 3: Let's set the scene.
Speaker 8: Jason.
Speaker 3: Here we are at the Grand Final. Over to you, Gabby, Thank you.
Speaker 11: Ten seconds from pumps and forward for more takes the powering mark, the sirens sounds, Callingwood by one.
Speaker 4: He waits, no time, pot Elliott on the plank.
Speaker 13: Elliott mark this to win the Grand Final.
Speaker 5: Walks in from forty five.
Speaker 13: It's on target. It's sad, Jamie Elliott fields it Callingwood are premiers.
Speaker 5: Now, Gabby, you can come, but we'll see you on Thursday. We need some other fans, like someone anyone back for Geelong?
Speaker 4: Anyone else out there? Come on? Maybe your team. Maybe they don't care the other supporters they do.
Speaker 3: You want to take someone else?
Speaker 4: Calling take Lex.
Speaker 13: Now you.
Speaker 4: Hello? Hello, come on hello, Lenny.
Speaker 5: Hello, Lenny, come on hello, Jason answering.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to Lauren here he.
Speaker 3: Is, Lenny Lennox. Yes, oh hi, what team do you mark for?
Speaker 7: I go for Geelong and my mom and sister go for Hawthorn.
Speaker 13: Either other way we're going to be able to go to the Grand Final.
Speaker 3: Someone's going to be in the Grand FINALX.
Speaker 5: Would you like to join us on Thursday next Thursday morning for the Grand Final breakfast with your mom?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh, d you can.
Speaker 4: Who's your favorite player? Lennox?
Speaker 7: Probably Cameron?
Speaker 3: I love him to he was the one that put the metal on the cow won the Premis medal of Cow Runner.
Speaker 4: We'll meet you next Thursday. Okay, okay, thank you so much, no worries.
Speaker 3: See you then, Hawthorne family right friends.
Speaker 4: When you invite other people other than Colleenwood, Collingwood, very appreciative.
Speaker 2: No more Collingwood, guys, only a couple of days left to win. Invites final invites to our Grand Final breakfast. And then next week we step it up a gear because every hour next week on the show, we are offloading tickets to the twenty twenty five Toyota AFL Grand Final. You win them here at number one hundred. Good morning, Melbourne, just go on seven minutes to nine. You know what we haven't spoken about what's up.
Speaker 4: The moving wall?
Speaker 3: Well, we're running out of time. I wanted to talk about it earlier.
Speaker 4: So the Chiefs were playing.
Speaker 2: This is Travis Kelsey's team, and you know how Taylor gets spotted arriving at the VIP suite formally, there was no sign of us.
Speaker 4: This is first official game of the season.
Speaker 3: I've got it for you.
Speaker 2: Then at halftime, So at halftime in the VP section where you normally see a walk out, you know, you get all of.
Speaker 5: That vision of her arriving to the games in outfits. She's now taking with her a portable wall that staff have to smuggle under the doorway and make the magic show. They stretch it out and then she can walk down the pathway without Punter seeing it, and she's happy.
Speaker 3: For them to see her in the box.
Speaker 5: What she brings us in the car with her, It's like, what do you call those piano accordions of a screenacy she walks, Yes. I was like, it's going to make Clint sick.
Speaker 3: You do you hate that?
Speaker 4: Is so she's not spotted. She for real.
Speaker 3: Well, look, we don't know why she doesn't.
Speaker 4: We don't know why. There is jokes aside.
Speaker 2: There have been some suggestions online because of the recent situation that happens in America with Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 4: That it's bulletproof that's what someone said. But then it's like, if that was a bulletproof screen. You're not moving that that easy like the weight will.
Speaker 3: But maybe you just can't see her exactly.
Speaker 4: It could be for security reason. Under the stay.
Speaker 5: She's not in the people there though people can line up because people always see it and you can hear the people going, oh, no way, she's not really doing that.
Speaker 4: Also, if it's for a security fear, don't go to the game.
Speaker 3: She has right to go and watch her.
Speaker 4: It was halftime she worked about half time? Did you it was half time? She wrote? That's when Lauren used to drug up to watch. Then we used to go straight for the hot pies. And did you have a security screen? I used to go with it. Would you wheel the security Yeah, but you just had the screen. He could be eating the pies.
Speaker 3: That's right done.
Speaker 4: If you listen to the crowd, is she really eating behind that can't tell? It's bulletproof. Well, I could see her fate.
Speaker 6: She's the first lady the gl Look the pie crumbs are fulling, If that's enough.
Speaker 3: I was on the Gold Coast, so I wasn't on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 5: I was on Brisbane, in Brisbane on the weekend, and something even more embarrassing than that happened we'll.
Speaker 4: Go there next.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Melbourne. This is over one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clintyre as well. We're doing to thank you mate to sha already express very.
Speaker 3: Innocent game of ice spy, Got me in, got us in trouble.
Speaker 4: I love ice by play with my nephews.
Speaker 3: What do you playing with my knees? They are?
Speaker 4: Yeah, therefore it's fun though I'm a big hide and seek guy. No.
Speaker 3: Well, we're at the Carlisle, at a hotel by the pool, so hide and see.
Speaker 4: We play.
Speaker 6: We play ice spy, but color ice spy, so it's not something yeah, it's like something that's blue.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they're little, So we would buy the pool at the Carla, which is kind of like a bit of a bougie hotel in Brizzy, and you can get like these cabana kind of day beds, so they're they're like a big they can neither pop up and have a table and you can sit in like a booth. It flattens down and it's like a giant habana.
Speaker 2: When I spoke on Sunday, she's like, I'm having breakfast. I'm like, are you in the buffet? None?
Speaker 4: By the pool.
Speaker 5: Yes, we've got tables by the pool. Now we're at a table. But we were sitting in this state bed right. So there was Paul, his two sisters and three he's I think eleven nieces nephews.
Speaker 3: There were three three girls there.
Speaker 5: Anyway, we were like, we were just chatting and having some lunch, and the kids wanted to play.
Speaker 4: I spy.
Speaker 3: That's very open area.
Speaker 5: There's lots of people around, and it was the letter b b oh no bricks beach towel boys.
Speaker 3: And then we've been playing. We've been playing for quite some.
Speaker 4: Time because my mind went straight to the.
Speaker 5: Break sometimes and people around were kind of laughing and joining in because you know what kids like, boy like they're screaming. And the girls in Queensland were very very revealed. Bikini not bikinis, no, not boobs. Girl mine right in front of the breasts, not breast in a tiny little g string bikini.
Speaker 3: And then my niece goes but hole.
Speaker 4: I can see her.
Speaker 5: Butthole not what I.
Speaker 3: Was expecting to come the sweet little girl's mouth father, and I was like, no, it's definitely not. Buttole, no it's not.
Speaker 5: She goes well, I can see I can see her, but hoole, I can see her. Buttole she was like, there's no bikini.
Speaker 3: There's the tiny little bikini bottoms. Okay, no it's not. Buttole moving on, it's bricks. The buildings made of bricks. It could kill.
Speaker 4: Did you want to die? I did?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did. I did.
Speaker 5: Actually seriously considered standing up and starting a new life with the new family, pretending I didn't know any of them. And the more you know, how the more you say to a kid, no, no, no, no, then they keep saying, oh it is, and then they knew it was a naughty So then.
Speaker 4: It was both did Paul say, I don't know what to look.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 4: You and me. As soon as you guys been, we're like, oh we know, there we go.
Speaker 3: Lucky you Tube weren't playing. Maybe we should have stuck the color.
Speaker 4: But cer isn't it that doesn't start with be That's why you play the color version. You don't get it? Yeah, get a superstar. Good morning, Melbourne. What you are running from the far is number one hundred.
Speaker 2: You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clinty as well. Big announcement this morning.
Speaker 4: Thank you for me.
Speaker 2: And next week, every single hour on the show, we will offload tickets to the twenty twenty five Toyota Fell Grand Final.
Speaker 4: Goodness, it's a lot of tickets.
Speaker 3: Not single tickets, double t doubles, yep, amazing scenes.
Speaker 15: Do you like?
Speaker 4: I will go out, Hey, the panic, pure.
Speaker 3: Panic to get ground final tickets.
Speaker 4: And these are good tickets too. Yeah, you don't need to camp out.
Speaker 3: Amazing ticket tickets. Well, but I can't be having them next.
Speaker 4: Week on the show, so God, I hate my past. Get through.
Speaker 5: I just remember we are doing it every hour see the tune in and also toy mates, tune in because the more people calling, the more chances that you will have to win.
Speaker 2: Hey, well you're out of here. Aaron Rich is in next. Have a great day, everybody, enjoy see tomorrow. It's going to be a little bit cloudy and crappy, so funny day. Yeah, we will see you tomorrow and next week every hour on the show. When you wait to the Grand Final, catch it tomorrow, Bay.
Speaker 14: Lauren, wake up feeling good.
Speaker 3: Follow them on the Socials