Speaker 1: That's why in breakups, guys go like downhill and girls go uphill seriously seriously because the guys I was having like their girlfriend to like help them choose outfits, so they just like put anything on their like whatever, and then the girls are just like slaying anyway. Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Could morning that Welcome Anna. We're in the Nova studios once again.
Speaker 1: This is not a new home. I love it here.
Speaker 2: It is very nice. We can see my face everywhere. I was actually looking at the photo before. Yeah, there's a little bit about it. I don't like what o'll cover art about. I don't know if I should call it out because then no one will be able to unsee it.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell me I'm ready?
Speaker 2: You ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Look at where the phone's sitting on my ear?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: Can you see it?
Speaker 1: Like your hair?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's quishing my hair. I wish I had it on that side of my hair, so it's compressing my hair down.
Speaker 1: Actually, I've actually never seen this before, and it's actually hilarious. If you're looking at this photo right now, guys.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it look funny?
Speaker 1: It actually looks like hairy, Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Harry or Strand. Well, how are you feeling, Anna, I'm feeling good.
Speaker 1: I had a really fun weekend. It was very action packed. I had a friend's birthday and then I went to the NBL. Yeah, MBLA is my turn on of this week. I know that you went last year with Tammy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's probably around about a year ago now, yeah yesterday though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you had rave reviews about that, and honestly, I just loved it. Like by the end of this experience, Michael was like we need to be seasoned ticket pass holders or whatever it is. He was like, let's go every week. I was like, I actually want to go every week.
Speaker 2: Did you watch the actual game? Did you stand basketball?
Speaker 1: I understand basketball firstly, so that's a start, because I don't really obviously I was born in the UK, I don't really follow AFL, and I don't really kind of understand parts of the game, Like obviously I always watched the Grand Final because we get around the Grand Final. But yeah, I just loved the basketball. There was also really fun things happening during the game in the quarters, in the halftimes, there was cheerleaders which were amazing. One guy, he like, got chosen and he had to throw the basketball from half court and if he got it into the hoop, he was going to win a car.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is exciting.
Speaker 2: Did all the audience get around in Yeah.
Speaker 1: We were fully around him, and then they I think they let him go a little bit forward and they basically said he would win five hundred dollars if he got in from there, Like imagine if someone won a car.
Speaker 2: Massive. I remember when they said if the team scores a goal in the next like five minutes or something, everyone gets free cheeseburger vouchers shut for every goal they get one or something. And they scored, they scored.
Speaker 1: So that's just like unbeatable vibes. And then also the music is just so good. There's constant music playing, just like.
Speaker 2: I went to a Lakers game and it was like full on. It was more full on there in Los Angeles. But I love going to sporting events like the football.
Speaker 1: I've got sporting events. It was so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got them on Twitter now as well.
Speaker 1: I love it, but I would have to say NBL is definitely like I love the rugby, but the NBL just is that little league on its own. Yeah. And I was also courtside, so I definitely that was definitely.
Speaker 2: We're so close you could taste their sweat.
Speaker 1: I could smell there, so actually I was like a little bit too close for comfort. They were also like sliding like they because obviously the basketball hoop was right beside us, so the players were like sliding onto us and I was like pushing my feet out, like, don't get me.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 1: But no, it was amazing. What's your turn on of the week.
Speaker 2: I went on a private jet last week, so that's my turn on. That's my I've always wanted to go on one of them. It was pretty fun. Bucket list Yeah, Buckelett thing, isn't it so good? The brand Flight Club flew up me and a couple of other influences up to Sydney to play a game of darts and then flew us back home.
Speaker 1: How fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 1: Darts is so good. Yeah, it's so underrated, I feel.
Speaker 2: I mean, I played darts in the past with a couple of like mates in that and you can while drinking. It's a bit of fun. You can have a bit of fun. But this here was like way more fun because there was like, you know, games you would play with it, and like there was like you know, you'd have different sort of games and then the darts if you hit a score, and then there was like an electric board that was like tell you different scores. And that's hard to explain because I didn't really fully understand the concept of the game unless it's finding me and the rules are in front of me, because they were all like different ones.
Speaker 1: It was fun though, So it's flight club like a venue that you go to where you play darts and you can have fun.
Speaker 2: It's almost like a bowling sort of alley, but like darts fun. Yeah, it was fun and you.
Speaker 1: Met some cool people there. You told me you're hanging out with what swag on the beat? Swag on the bea funny lads. I'm not so it's not one person, is it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I've heard of how many?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: There was three? But now there's two? Okay?
Speaker 1: Got you? And you were telling me that, like you became like buddy buddies with them. BFFs and you were telling them how you wanted to what was your other bucket lest Yeah.
Speaker 2: A stand up comedian as well. And he was just talking about his stand up and he said, well, mate, you said open for me, and I was like, he was like, go on, like come on, I'll give you a shot open And I was like, dude, I have no material, Like, whoa, I have no material whatsoever.
Speaker 1: I love that that they said that to you though. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I might take him up on it and I might write a script or something.
Speaker 1: Dude, you have to do this. You realize that you have to do this.
Speaker 2: Well, we're in Melbourne. Wasn't there like the Rubber Chicken or something? Rubber Chicken? And I think it's just around the corner from where we are. I wanted to do my one of my acts there. They have like open mic.
Speaker 1: You were trying to convince like me and Michael to come down with you, and you and Michael would get up and do it. But now you've been given this perfect opportunity on a platter.
Speaker 2: I'll hit him up and see what he says. My So you know how to play NFL Fantasy. Yeah, one of the punishments for whoever comes last. They were saying, would be to do a stand up act at the Rubber Chicken. You're like, just tank the whole season. But no, I'm doing quite well at the moment at it.
Speaker 1: Oh God, when you talk about the fantasy, you just lose me. Yeah, fully lose me.
Speaker 2: I could explain it to you if you want me to.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to, but thank you, really appreciate it's thanks for your time.
Speaker 2: What is your this week?
Speaker 1: So this is very controversial, I will say, but you know how everyone is obsessed with Lovers Blind, and in some ways I am also obsessed with lovers blind.
Speaker 2: Mind is fun.
Speaker 1: I watched the baby Is It Her Baby version?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I saw this on Netflix.
Speaker 1: It's really good?
Speaker 2: Is it really?
Speaker 1: And then I've watched I've watched a lot of them, but I just feel like Lovers Blind is so anticlimactic. Like I feel like when they're dating in the Pods, it's so like you have to I have to really put in the time to watch it because I get so bored watching them in the Pods.
Speaker 2: I've watched the first episode three times of this season, right.
Speaker 1: Like it's so hard to like remain focused and maybe this is like an attention thing from both of uss. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've watched it three times. I still can tell you one of their names.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's a it's a really hard watch at the start, then in the middle of it, I'm loving it, and then when they're meeting, I'm starting to really get into it.
Speaker 2: But you need the front story first of them.
Speaker 1: You do need the front story, which is why you have to force yourself into watching it. Then the end is so anti climactic, like the marriage thing. I'm just like, is that it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Is there any drama in the marriages this year?
Speaker 1: In the marriages?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to give a spoiler.
Speaker 1: What do you mean in what one? The Habibie one, well, in.
Speaker 2: Any in the actual American one. Because I haven't got up to the marriages yet yet.
Speaker 1: I've just I've watched the marriages. Yeah, because I remember I felt I found it a bit anti climactic. That's all I'm going to say.
Speaker 2: Because I remember this is my I skipped one marriage in the last season of the American one, and then because I was boring, and then the other one the guiding comes to know he did his vows and said I do not want to marry you or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the Herbibie one was the same, Like it was just very anti climactic. And I was also just like these couples have pre discussed this, Like no one's shocked. This is a pre this is a conversation they've already had. I don't know. I'm kind of a bit off Lovers Blind, Like I think I've I've done my.
Speaker 2: Time on popular opinion.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, because now there's like lover is Blind, Japan, Love is Blind, Sweeted. They're all popping up on my thing, and I'm like, nah, I think I'm going to skip these skip them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, my I is. I just had one of those nights. I haven't had them for a while, you know, like a Sunday night where you just can't fall asleep and you're like tossing and turning for ages.
Speaker 1: I've had a couple of those nights.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I wrestled Actually Saturday night, I did a little spot in the Royal Rumble. So I came out and did a couple of moves.
Speaker 1: Why did you post the video of that on our Facebook page for everyone to see? Because it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I came out as Michael Myers, but Charlie Matthews, Michael Myers and I did a couple of spots and I just saw and last night I was laying there, I saw not as young as you used to be. I should have probably warmed up. I think someone asked me back stage, you get a warm up, and I was like, never warm off. No, you got a warm up.
Speaker 1: You got a really warm up. Yeah. You can't grow.
Speaker 2: Out there and just go r dog because it makes you sore.
Speaker 1: Did you do some body slams on people?
Speaker 2: I did my fall away slam, which I call the follow away Slam because I tell people to follow me on Instagram.
Speaker 1: It's the character really could have made me.
Speaker 2: My character was actually so good back in the day. I had it all down. Pat so well. The man that won the Genetic.
Speaker 1: Lottery, It never gets old every time he says it. It just is just as amusing as that.
Speaker 2: Actually the man that won the Jenny Lottery.
Speaker 1: Maybe shit, Okay, Matt can you believe it is November already? You are officially in wedding month?
Speaker 2: First? Very close?
Speaker 1: Is it like two weeks? Three weeks?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think so? Actually, yeah, that makes Yeah, it would be, wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: It's coming up so quick. I literally can't believe it this whole end of year. I know that we always say this blah blah blah, but I'm so.
Speaker 2: Busy this end of year. It's so much going on.
Speaker 1: And you have your honeymoon. Yes, I do too, very exciting, exciting which you've given no clues away.
Speaker 2: For nothing about that. Even December, I feel like it's just going to be packed full of stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, I was having talks with my family on like where we were doing Christmas. Obviously, family planning over Christmas is always hard when you're in a couple, because you're like, who, when are we're seeing your parents? My parents?
Speaker 2: This state as well makes it even.
Speaker 1: Hard, totally totally and like you want to make sure everyone's happy. So that's where I'm kind of out. I'm at Christmas planning, which is in November flowing. Well, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: Christmas decorations go up probably what mid October in shopping centers and decorations.
Speaker 1: Come out, but surely they wait for Halloween to be open.
Speaker 2: The Christmas tree was up at like the start of October.
Speaker 1: Stuff it, Yeah, your December December first, aren't you No?
Speaker 2: November the fourteenth.
Speaker 1: Really isn't that unlucky, is it?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I thought December one.
Speaker 3: Was the day.
Speaker 2: No, we do it early. I do it because we I go obviously hard on Halloween spooky season up October the thirty first. Then I have a two week cooling off period and then remember.
Speaker 1: The fourteenth, he's back at it.
Speaker 2: So that's like around Thanksgiving, I think so, Like then you got that two weeks and then Christmas. Yeah, I don't celebrate Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: But just honestly, if you told me you celebrated Thanksgiving, it would not surprise me, because you love a holiday.
Speaker 2: I love a holiday. Don't know. Easter sucks. A fan of Easter.
Speaker 1: I love Easter.
Speaker 2: It brings nothing to the table.
Speaker 1: It's my birthday in April, so it's like birthday month, chocolate month.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of that great seguey Ana, I came across this TikTok and it was the top five most attractive birth months, as.
Speaker 1: In the person is attractive.
Speaker 2: I don't know what this is exactly based off, Anna, but I saw a couple of tiktoks and it was the top the still the same top five birth months that have the most attractive people born in that month.
Speaker 1: So obviously April's first.
Speaker 2: Well do you want to go do you want me to do you want to get? Do you want to guess what they are?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to say April because I was born in April, because I'm going to back myself.
Speaker 2: Well, funnily enough, April is number one. No, it's not, it is, I've got it right here. Okay, I'm going to show you the rest.
Speaker 1: I actually didn't see it.
Speaker 2: April's number one.
Speaker 1: And then I'm going to say August because Michael was born in August.
Speaker 2: You're fucking kidding me. August is number two. Shut me and Michael, and I'll put this on the Facebook page as well so people can see to prove this. August is number two.
Speaker 1: Okay. So then I'm going to say December is number three.
Speaker 2: December is on there, but it's not my brother, it's number four.
Speaker 1: Four. I've done pretty well.
Speaker 2: You've done very well. So you've got three and five and you have I'm going to say June. No, but bom, June's not on the top five.
Speaker 1: Ah, It's okay.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of I know I'm in Well, what about my month?
Speaker 1: When are you want again? July? Yes, okay, July.
Speaker 2: No, you're not on it. I've heard about that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, do I have one more guess?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, if you want to Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say, let me think about this. I'm going to say May, and I may say you're wrong.
Speaker 2: So the top five most attractive birth months according to TikTok is number one, April, number two, August number three, which you didn't guess, February.
Speaker 1: February, the month of love.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of anyone in February. February, Oh, my mom and my sister are December was number four, yep. And number five is September. Do you know anyone in September?
Speaker 3: My mom?
Speaker 1: There you go, I should have picked her.
Speaker 2: So that is the top five most attractive first month.
Speaker 1: And if you're not in there, guys, this is probably not real.
Speaker 2: This is just a TikTok.
Speaker 1: I'm going to take it for what it is because obviously my birth month is first. But if you're not in there, like Matt, don't worry.
Speaker 2: I'm at it.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised you've brought it to the table. If you're not well.
Speaker 2: I honestly just thought people are getting around this, so we may sure I read it out to our audience.
Speaker 1: Okay, Matt, I have noticed that you have started wearing a lot of baggy pants recently, quite baggy. Your fashions kind of changed. And I saw something online that I truly believe in, and it is called the girlfriend effect. And I think that you've got a bit of the girlfriend effect. I think Michael definitely has the girlfriend effects, like what he was wearing at the start of our relationship versus now very different. Like one of my friends she was saying to me, like, Michael dress is so good. I love his outfits. I want to find a guy like that. And I was like, whoa, whoa. Firstly, when I'm met Michael, he wasn't wearing any of this stuff. He was like very corporate like he was. He was an office guy, working you know, Monday through Friday. So the girlfriend effect, actually, there's a TikTok. We're going to play it now.
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen a man significantly improve his look or style after acquiring a girlfriend, like a man who has you know, cut off all of his hair, gotten a new hairdoop, shaved off his neck beard, started wearing you know, clothesert.
Speaker 5: A little more tailored, more fitted. All of those were options.
Speaker 4: And if you have seen that, you might have watched a man experience what people are calling the girlfriend effect that I have seen circulating around.
Speaker 5: TikTok for the pack.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is the girlfriend effect. And anyway, what I was saying was my friend was like, I need to find a guy with like this really good style, and I was like, no, that's the girlfriend effect. You can change that. You can help them improve. You can buy them cool items of clothing to add to their wardrobe. Do you think that you are suffering from the girls or the fan because you've never wore baggy pants like that?
Speaker 2: Baggy pants are in fashion now, isn't that?
Speaker 1: Did Tammy buy you those? No?
Speaker 2: I bought these, but she definitely encouraged me down the route of baggy pants before.
Speaker 1: So she's helping you be cool. Basically, like the house, I run what I'm wearing past her, Yeah, so is Michael.
Speaker 2: Yeah I run it past Yeah. I think that every partner does that, don't they a lot?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Just go, hey, what do you think?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 1: So, if you're like trying to help people with their fashion, or if you're into your fashion, like Tammy's very into her fashion. I'm into my fashion, so obviously I.
Speaker 2: Would claim I'm not that fashionable by myself. I need a little bit of guidance sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty fashion, but I mean I definitely think you've elevated.
Speaker 2: Thank you? Do you think that on that? On the baggy jeans, I went and sorted out all my stuff that I was left at my mum's on my clothes, took a big garbage bag to the salbos full of like skinny jeans, skinny tops, like I have all these, like all these skinny jeans, so if anyone wants to get some of their hands on some skinny so they still haven't gotten to the baggies yet, they weren't even skinny because I did. There's a little period there where I wasn't accepting that skinny jeans were out, but I was like, no, they're not gone yet. And I got some baggy but skinny still and they're in there as well, So I just gave them all to the charity.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the annoying thing is? Skinny jeans are out and I am so close to throwing all of my skinny jeans out. In two years, we'll be buying some more skinny jeans. We'll be like, God, damn it, we should.
Speaker 2: Have kept them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fashion does recycle, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: It so does. Like I remember looking at when I was a bit younger. I think, maybe like when I was like sixteen seventeen, still in school, looking at like my mum in the nineties, being like, what is she wearing? And now all wearing like basically what they were wearing in the nineties, which is hilarious because yeah, it just recycles.
Speaker 2: Excuse my ignorance. Haven't shoulder pads come back in once or twice? Or am I just imagining things?
Speaker 1: Not to my knowledge? But I mean, you're wearing shoulder pads.
Speaker 2: I thought I saw a girl of one time ages and wear shoulder pads, and I was like, isn't that very like eighties? Isn't it seventies? Eighties? I know where I saw that one time. I don't know, maybe, and then I was like, oh, fashion recycles. I'm not gonna lie. I do see that this theory has legs. I mean, I think for the fact that like, if you have a fashionable partner. Foncea girl friend, you go to them for advice, and at the end of the day, I'm dressing to impress her. So it's if it's not you know, if it's not fashionable to her, then it's not fashionable to me. So I want her to be like impressed with what I wear.
Speaker 1: Guys are lucky. They get a bit of a glower, don't they. They find a girlfriend, get a bit of a glow off, start looking fresh. Yeah, that's why in breakups, guys go like downhill and girls go uphill seriously seriously because the guy starts having like their girlfriend to like help them choose outfits, so they just like put anything on there, like whatever, and then the girls are just like slaying anyway. A snipy rae.
Speaker 2: All right, this hotline is anonymous. Let's listen to it.
Speaker 5: I met this guy a few years ago. We met on Tinder.
Speaker 3: I didn't think it was much at first, but after weeks and months of talking, I started to develop feelings for him. We had met each other's family and we got on really well, and there was a time I had dinner at his place. I met his extended family and they were all so great. Fast forward a few weeks later, and it was time for him to meet my extended family. This was the first boy I had seen since I broke up with my ex, so it was a big deal for me. And I had told him all week if he wasn't ready, like, you don't have to come and meet them, I understand, just let me know, and he insisted he.
Speaker 5: Was coming so fast.
Speaker 3: Forward to an hour before the dinner, he messages me and says that his dad ran away.
Speaker 5: I didn't know how to react. He's a twenty four man at the time, so I thought there's no way he ran away, bullshit to me.
Speaker 3: He then explained to me that his parents had an argument and his dad left the house on foot. So then he said that him and all his siblings they were all aged twenty and older, needed to go look for him.
Speaker 5: What So then basically what happened.
Speaker 3: I just let it go because I just thought there was no way he could make this up.
Speaker 5: And the next night, I was out clubbing with a few friends.
Speaker 3: I hadn't heard from him all day and I'm dancing with this guy. All of a sudden, his stepsister comes over to me and turns out the guy I.
Speaker 5: Was dancing with was his cousin.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it was nothing, and I told her it was nothing.
Speaker 5: I then asked her how her dad.
Speaker 3: Was and she starts laughing and she's like, what do you mean? And I told her what Max had told me, and she just starts laughing and said.
Speaker 5: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Max was home all night in his bedroom, had bacon and eggs for dinner, playing video games.
Speaker 2: His dad.
Speaker 5: The far fucking ran away. I didn't end it there. I kept talking to this.
Speaker 2: Boy, probably where you should end it.
Speaker 3: We were in bed and he got this snapchat notification from some girl and he quickly flicked it away so I couldn't see it, and the vibes were just off.
Speaker 5: Something was just off this day.
Speaker 3: So later I searched the girl on Instagram who was on public and she had a photo of her new car that she just bought, a red MG. I immediately sent it to my best friend. I said, we're going to need this one day. And so a week or so later, he said good night to me at seven o'clock.
Speaker 5: He has never want to bed early, so that was so out of character for him.
Speaker 3: Play that night, my best friend and I do what we do best, and we drove past his house.
Speaker 5: And went for a little store. Was there the red fucking MG car was outside his house.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 5: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: Days went by, and I never said anything to him because I just didn't want to sound crazy, even though I know I was not crazy. I just needed to find a way to tell him. The weekend came around, I go out with one of my girlfriends and then I call my mate and asked him to take me home. He eventually arrives and we're waiting in the car. He told me that we're waiting for his mate who's bringing home a girl who.
Speaker 5: We're also taking home. Eventually, I see Callum coming to the car with this girl. Who was the girl. It was the girl that drove the red MG.
Speaker 3: I would believe it, Just when I thought my life got to get any worse. I spend the whole car ride home just biting my tongue until eventually I just said everything to her.
Speaker 5: I ended things with him and I have never spoken to him since.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's awkward.
Speaker 1: While there's so much to una, like the fact that the dad ran away from home, like it's not a dog, she's like, it's not an animal. Or the cat ran away from home, the dog. It's a dad right away from home, he leaves the home.
Speaker 2: I mean, he could have like Alzheimer's or something.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even go there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that's where my mind went. When she first said that, I was like, oh, but he was lying about that. Well, he was clearly lying. Yeah, the sister said that he was lying. Fucking piss Why would you lie?
Speaker 1: Like, what's like, I just after seeing the red mg out of the house, surely that had to be the moment where you just cut it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. As I say, I wouldn't even message him again. You don't have to tell him why I just cut it off.
Speaker 1: I think even after the dad ran away incident, I think that would be me out. I'd be like, that's that's a no from me.
Speaker 2: That's a huge red flag.
Speaker 1: And he's eating eggs and bacon or whatever the fuck he was eating, you know what I mean, Like very specific, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Very very specific. I mean I just think that like she should have cut him off there, definitely when she saw the red car, not so much the dad running away, Like maybe.
Speaker 1: He just he just freaked out about freaking.
Speaker 2: About family and he's a coward. And he didn't know how to say it properly.
Speaker 1: Yeah but coward, Yeah but cow Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 2: Want to date a coward? Maybe, But how would he say twenty two twenty four?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe at that age you would probably maybe better than that, be a bit better. I'd feel like four an adult.
Speaker 1: About it, that serious about it. I don't know. Maybe, But then we're not making excuses for him. He is five thousand percent in the right.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to talk through her head. And then definitely when I saw the red M. If I saw the red MG, I would not talk to him again. I wouldnt even give him the door. I'd be like, knock on the door. Yeah, I'd be like, you're super confront that.
Speaker 1: I would be confrontational about that. I'd be like, let's get it out here, let's have it out. But then definitely in the car with her though, So I imagine that car ride.
Speaker 2: But what's the girl doing though with the other guy, because are they pretending that they were together?
Speaker 1: Like house, what does he think is gonna happen? Is he having for like a three? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's his end goal there? Like it's just like, yeah, he seems like a nuffie.
Speaker 1: What about if she was seeing the friend the whole time? Nah, we can't give him that much.
Speaker 2: Of the benefit. No, I think he's a fucking.
Speaker 1: Nuffie and he just yeah, what's the game plan with having them all in the car? Like that's pretty brazen, that's pretty ballsy.
Speaker 2: I think that he just never thought that, like it was LINKR. I don't know, honestly, he thought she wasn't.
Speaker 1: As clue on. Yeah, maybe, but what about the girl in the MG? How would she feel about him being with the anonymous caller? You know, surely you know so many questions.
Speaker 2: So many questions that are unanswered, manswer questions.
Speaker 1: Okay, that that's all we have time for lovely, to.
Speaker 2: See you, lovely, to see you as well in this studio, just looking at myself, No, I don't. I'm kidding that. I can't actually look at the photo anymore. That hair is shipp Okay.
Speaker 1: Guys, until next time. Bye,