Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne men.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren started morning the right away, gonna be great.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 4: You're one.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everybody, and happy for.
Speaker 5: Rada eod morning God.
Speaker 3: I went to bed last night just after the second half started in the stat of Origin. I thought, what a waste of time that's been guys?
Speaker 5: You went, I went, and I partied like a barrack for the Blues.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I had to change your heart?
Speaker 6: Too?
Speaker 3: Well? Have we not been burnt enough by Sydney?
Speaker 5: As I walked into well, I tried to walk into the MCG. That's the story for another day. I got a text from my dad say just a reminder, your grandfather was born in New South Wales and that's who you should be bracking for. And I was like, sorry, Dad, marrying a Queenslander yep. And then by halftime I was like hey Dad, about Pop and the New South Wales fans. I jumped ship. No, I didn't switch. I stayed on Queensland. I kept saying we're coming back, guys, We're coming back.
Speaker 3: Well. I told Sports about that too at half time? Oh you did not did the call of shame?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Like morons are like, I was like Collingwood though, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Someone explained to me that that was like being sixteen goals down in AFL. Yeah, halftime, that's true.
Speaker 3: Guys coming back, no excuse me. If anyone can, it'll be Queensland or Collingwood, guys.
Speaker 5: I had no idea what I was watching, but I was there.
Speaker 3: Did you enjoy it?
Speaker 5: I loved it?
Speaker 3: State of Origins are.
Speaker 5: Great until someone gave me a rum and coke and I was like, what I knowed?
Speaker 3: You get a bit fisty cuffs.
Speaker 4: After that, I was like, It's quite an elixir, isn't it.
Speaker 5: I was like, what is it? Your first experience of many things last night, including the Robin, the NRL, the State of Origin.
Speaker 4: What a combination? We should have got you? A dark and stormy?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 4: A dark and Stormy's something you don't want to be trialing.
Speaker 5: I was drinking some vodka lemon squash thing in a can. Oh, it was something like.
Speaker 4: That version of the mcg version.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I was in a road Queenslanders. It was actually so fun. A few hiccups along the way because I was a part of it. Blood blood, Blood's day?
Speaker 3: How many are because your fiance had some boys down from Brisbane? How many lads?
Speaker 5: Well, I got the beautiful job when Paul didn't know what he was doing of being handed twenty two ticket tech printed out pieces of paper and told to distribute accordingly. Oh god, oh god, twenty two. But they were like, oh, what to Jimmy And it was ten, six and six? There was ten seats together and six seats together and.
Speaker 4: Six basically better than one long run.
Speaker 5: But they were in different bays. Ah, is there anything worse? And I was like, you know what's going to happen here, We're going to get to the front and it's going to go. His tickets don't work. It was I tell you what that's like doingiably disastrous.
Speaker 3: That's like doing the seating chart at a wedding.
Speaker 5: Yeah, except I didn't even know all the lads.
Speaker 3: Any way, Well did they know you or like it was yeah, you didn't come home and the house was already full, and it was like, oh, Paul's ordered the entertainment.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, you gave me the rule, you said, Lauren, he's one bit of advice. You've been invited to the lads. Dage be the girl that all the boys will say after, Oh she's cool. I wish my wife was exactly right. Yeah, yeah, I did it. I did do that. And then at three thirsty this morning, when Paul came home and tell me woke me up to tell me how thankful he was that I'd been so helpful. I was thrilled about the conversation at three this morning.
Speaker 3: I'll give you a hot TEA was waking you to thank you for being hell for He was also gauging your three thirty am interest.
Speaker 5: I said, if you don't turn that torch on your phone off in a hot second, it's going to be an issue.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: He walked in with the with the iPhone light on, which is actually, you know what, worse than the light on the roof, because it's like an interrogation on mine mine. Like ahead, Torchy just wanted to say thanks for your help.
Speaker 3: Belly fills. When she was like, turn that torch off, he still would have thought there's.
Speaker 5: Hard He didn't happy to try.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she wants the torch off. We could be going for a conversion here.
Speaker 5: You taught me about hookers yesterday. Yes, the hooker. There was a big cheer for the hookers when they came out. Wasn't me at the game? At the game, righteous checking that's where they stayed.
Speaker 3: Okay, so look, moron, Lauren's not out to the Origin coming.
Speaker 4: Up had a very different experience.
Speaker 5: Let's get into that a little later.
Speaker 3: Let's compare them after seven pu I.
Speaker 5: Got a photo of you from last night, Clinstones.
Speaker 4: And you were disappointed.
Speaker 3: Actually, in fact, from what I hear, if you have done what I heard you do at the State of Origin last night, then you should be facing a lifetime band at the MCG. We'll get to that after seven this morning. Yeah, see where Melbourne sits on it. Also coming up today?
Speaker 5: What is on today? I don't know. I have no idea because I was busy.
Speaker 4: What happened in the world last night?
Speaker 3: Five K question coming up at eight this morning.
Speaker 5: And Harry gar I love him, Yes, boxer.
Speaker 4: He's just an absolute champion, just a nice guy.
Speaker 5: He won a gold medal.
Speaker 4: He's been picturing himself since he won bronze winning gold at this Olympics, and he is just determined to turn a dream into a reality.
Speaker 3: Dream board moon board, what is it called moon board? Moon mood mood board moon that's what's working.
Speaker 5: The moon board is choking that you just called it a moon board.
Speaker 3: Don't turn on me because.
Speaker 4: Photos of his skinny little bum just still over that board.
Speaker 3: That's what my board is. So look, Harry is going to join us little bit later on. But coming up next we are catching up with the premiere. That's right center. Allen joined us after this here on nov. Hey, coming up after seven o'clock this morning, we are paying your bills here and over and they are stout in the parlor. I'm getting all the quotes for like move out cleans and.
Speaker 5: Getting the exit clean.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon an exit clean?
Speaker 7: Is this?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Nine hundred buck? Yeah?
Speaker 5: And then the landlord goes through and says, there's some dust on a light fixture in the third bedroom. Going to need to get them back.
Speaker 3: I haven't killed anyone in there, there's nobody crime scene.
Speaker 5: And then wait till you get there when you're trying to get your bomb back, and they're like, there's a chip in the wall here and there's a mark on the.
Speaker 3: You know what, someone tipped me off. They said, use the cleaners. That the real estate.
Speaker 5: Always that's good because then they can deal with it exactly if they don't do because they I think they often have like if bomb guaranteed or something like it's not clean enough, maybe going to get.
Speaker 3: The carp steam cleans.
Speaker 5: It's and the window a lot of work, isn't it it is?
Speaker 3: Is there a bond man where it's like a service your campaign?
Speaker 4: He comes, it's a bond woman on TikTok?
Speaker 3: Is there really? Yeah?
Speaker 4: She goes around and shows people why they haven't got their bond back.
Speaker 3: No, no, I want her to just sort it all.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm sure, and then you ask her and then Bond woman her name Bond woman checking it out.
Speaker 3: But imagine that you're.
Speaker 5: Going to end up with like Hailey Berry as a bond girl and she's not turning up to your house.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not the worst google in the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but she ain't coming to clean your carpet stuff.
Speaker 3: Hey goes coming up next.
Speaker 5: In an orange.
Speaker 3: Welcome board, Jason, Lauren.
Speaker 5: What's happened in the skies this week?
Speaker 4: They're queuing up to fly that airlines?
Speaker 5: You thought, Bone, if I got on a plane and Jace was in the captain's seat, I would hot footed off that plane so quickly. Absolutely, we should do a flight simulator to see if we could land it.
Speaker 3: Whether for our rival who let's roll out there.
Speaker 5: There's something happening on a plane that Jase is not going to cope with. But I'd love to see you try.
Speaker 3: We'll go there next. I'll hand you over to Captain Lauren Phillips. Now, oh, captain, can you do it?
Speaker 5: The captain, boys, ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to raw Dog. This is a new thing that's happening in the skies, ladies and gentlemen. So there's this trend happening.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I m'd also be equally terrified if you were in the captain's seat.
Speaker 5: What about the chief hosting?
Speaker 4: You'd make a good first office.
Speaker 5: If someone handed me a vomit bag, I wouldn't cope. Someone got like travel sick and said here's my bag of vomit. And imagine me with the trolley. I'd be throwing fringers.
Speaker 4: And everyone you wouldn't be able to find the lock.
Speaker 5: Might be in trouble. That'd be like, whw is that a vegetarian meal. I'd be like, yeah, it's so chicken.
Speaker 3: And I get the system meal and the trolley stops and then they go off in different directions and I'm like, have you forgotten me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're in the middle of No, I means you're getting the lady at the back neck.
Speaker 4: I'm going up to Row nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can you get me some ice down the back? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you spare chicken?
Speaker 5: Can you imagine us working the trolley? I reckon we'd nail it pulling out those little tin foil trays throwing them at people. No, you don't throw them at people. You hand them to people.
Speaker 3: Can you put your seat up for the meal service? Please?
Speaker 5: When I hand my tray back on a plane, it's immaculate, like it's basically got the foil back over the empty dish. The rubbishes rolled up within the trayninger and you see people hand them from seat A. And I'm in the aisle on seat C, and I'm like, this is going to fall all over me. The way the person in C day's pulled up the tray.
Speaker 3: The gap doesn't need to be that big from delivering the meal to picking it up.
Speaker 4: I sometimes I agree.
Speaker 3: I feel like that in front of me.
Speaker 4: As soon as you eat it, hook it down, you've got to go to toilets.
Speaker 5: I've got to go to tolet now you fight, And I'm waiting tray.
Speaker 3: Where am I putting my iPad? I can't the bread rolls in the way.
Speaker 5: I think the tray's too big because I want to have my iPhone on a stand watching Dance Moms or something. Well, the issue we're talking no, no, no, no, not at all. We're not talking tray etiquette. We're talking activities on a plane. Now, there's a new trend that many it seems to be men. They're calling it raw dogging. And we use the expression raw dog a lot in here. Raw dogging right now. Yeah, so we call it raw dogging when men wear jumpers or sweaters or hoodies with nothing underneath. But raw dogging in the sky is when people get on long haul flights and they don't do anything that don't watch any entertainment, that don't listen to any music. They just stare at the TV with the flight plan on it. And people are doing it for eight hours, five hours, ten hours. Someone said on TikTok New Personal Best, I just raw dogged seven hour flight.
Speaker 4: I couldn't con you imagine, no music, nothing, can.
Speaker 5: Just stare at the flight plan and watch that silly little plane move across the country.
Speaker 3: I don't think i'd be able to raw a dog at the Sydney No.
Speaker 5: I don't think you could either up and down job.
Speaker 4: You'll be right with that.
Speaker 3: One, Clint. When I travel, I doubt like days out, I start downloading shows on Netflix.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but think about eptions. When we were in Hide and Seek, When I was doing five hundred steps a day because there's nothing to do, Jace was still doing seven thousand steps, just pacing up and down and around. And you can't sit still.
Speaker 3: I don't like Ford.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you doing a plane? Do you get up and about a fiddler?
Speaker 5: He touches everything like even over there on his little all the What if you got six screens in front of you. I've got one, and I have probably haven't even looked at it once. You're just clicking away, moving your house, doing things all the time.
Speaker 3: They don't do anything, no fidget spinners.
Speaker 5: Could you do it, Clint? For I couldn't even I couldn't do it for an hour. I could do it for a challenge, seven hours. I'll do old flight plan.
Speaker 3: One minute of the little tail camera on takeoff, when you get to watch the camera from outside the.
Speaker 4: Plane what as soon as wheels are up, you can't see anything.
Speaker 3: What's the point. Let's cross the wing cam, go to the cockpitcam. It's all clouds.
Speaker 5: But I guess that's what the pilots are doing. They're raw dog, They're just looking straight ahead.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. What have you witnessed in the skies?
Speaker 5: Have you seen someone raw dog?
Speaker 4: Rogue? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Just anything rogue you've seen on a plane. My mate does something very rogue on long haul flights. Really yeah, and he's actually made a best friend out of it. Wow, this would rattle you. You'd be you'd be a hard no to this.
Speaker 5: Remember I saw the guy in front of me watching his home videos. Oh yes, like Nudio.
Speaker 3: That's right. And the girl that he was sitting next to wasn't the girl in the video?
Speaker 7: Was it? No?
Speaker 3: Did he have headphones in? Because there's nothing worse.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I was looking over his shoulder from behind, but I was like, Oh, scandal and Rose.
Speaker 3: Who behinds in the video? Thirteen twenty four ten is out number to join us on the air. In return, I got two hundred dollars Cogan vouchers up for grabs. Cogan helps you get what you want for less, said Thecoguan dot com. Now that is clicking awesome. What rogue things have you seen on a plane?
Speaker 5: Hoists must have seen it all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, stuff goes down in the galley. I saw a bloke doing his like pilate stretches the other day. Sorry what yeah he's doing And it was Melbourne to Brisbane. I'm like, mate, you can stretch when you get to the other end.
Speaker 5: Doing yoga in the galley.
Speaker 3: Sure. Someone posted video on socials the other day they were on board a flight where the toilets are downstairs. Oh so you go to the back of the plane and then there's a stairwell that goes down and you go down.
Speaker 4: Do that on Lufthanza. I've started that movie and it gets a bit squelchy underfoot something. Yeah, what do you mean not nice?
Speaker 5: Is it any different if it's on the upper deck?
Speaker 3: Well, don't know, just the puddles?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it wasn't nice.
Speaker 3: Is it exciting though? Going to a different such squelching piss feet?
Speaker 4: What's the name of the leftanza?
Speaker 5: I don't understand why it would be any different.
Speaker 4: So maybe they're just.
Speaker 3: Full of thirteen twenty four ten is our number. What's the most rugue thing you've seen on a plane? What's he calls it?
Speaker 5: We are talking randomness on a plane, randomness, rogue things. What have you seen on the plane. Because there's a new trend at the moment called raw dogging where it's predominantly men to John TikTok, apparently are filming themselves taking off on planes and just watching the little flight plan and watching it the whole way seven hours.
Speaker 3: Raw dogging in the Quantus commercial.
Speaker 5: Let's Go to the Sky, Spirit of Australia are just men because men are dumb.
Speaker 4: It's set you up. She's there like a volleyball, like a volleyball shot hand.
Speaker 5: I don't know why, I'm.
Speaker 3: They play that when you land, they should play that.
Speaker 5: They do, Yeah, they play some. They play some whimsical thing.
Speaker 3: On Welcome Home to Adelaide. Yeah, the Adelaide bit.
Speaker 5: It's beautiful.
Speaker 3: On international flights, a made of mine will message random passengers.
Speaker 5: Oh no, the messaging just random. So does he just do forty seven K and hope for the best or does he pick people?
Speaker 3: And he normally tries to pick people and he's actually made a good friendship.
Speaker 4: What's he saying?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's just yeah, just want yeah tic tactoe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how's your just message? A random person? Random person, and it's just what interrupts them from top of the.
Speaker 3: Top top of you if you open the message. Yeah, I'm getting that me. Hello, it's like a pen pal on the same key.
Speaker 5: Why I am trying to watch Sex and the City Ray runs Ken in sixteen f.
Speaker 3: The beef or the chicken?
Speaker 5: Oh? That would actually I'd probably love it. Do you think should I do that to someone on my flight? Next?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Let's go to Travis in Ringwood. Welcome aboard, Travis. What did you see in the scars?
Speaker 5: I walk in on.
Speaker 8: Someone doing some sugar on the county in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Oh some sugar sugar on a flight?
Speaker 8: Yeah exactly. I think I stood there for like three seconds, just processing what had happened before he slammed the door closed and I could not get out at an airport quicker when we landed. I was like to be arrested just watching.
Speaker 3: I mean a bit to unpack here. Firstly, he didn't slide the little occupied thing.
Speaker 5: But the latch turns the lights on. I know, no latch light do we have a headlamp? He just quickly on the I wouldn't touch anything that had been on that bench. Yuck.
Speaker 3: He had a little occupied sign on a plane. Those touristed rank a little occupied sign. The flighties can use it, han Can they poke it through the occupied sign and flip it up, Just have a look through the little peopole, make sure no one's in there before they they can break in.
Speaker 5: They could just also open the door.
Speaker 3: Probably, Well, we'll find out. Anonymous join us on the air. This is an air hostess.
Speaker 9: Hello, guys.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've actually experienced a couple of times. So I've had someone urinate in the bathroom sink and not strain the sink.
Speaker 9: Whoa.
Speaker 10: And it wasn't until I was kindly opening the bathroom door for another passenger to enter and to like look down and look at the sink, and I just slammed the door. I was like, oh, very embarrassing.
Speaker 5: I'm going to cleave that. But do you guys have to do some gross things?
Speaker 3: A couple of things. Can you break into the toilet if you need to do you like flip up a little occupied sign and you can see what's going on in there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we can if we like, if they're suspicious behavior, but we're not gonna you know, someone's privacy, Like example, if someone's going to the toilet multiple times, we can knock and see if they're all right. But you know, we do have suspicions for daping and ah.
Speaker 4: Yes, you sit on people hanging out at the galley.
Speaker 10: It depends really, like, look, some people are just friendly and want to turtle. You know, people are flying for all different kinds of reasons.
Speaker 11: But then you do have the typical.
Speaker 10: Person that loves a bit of a yarn and.
Speaker 3: Do you just go sorry, so we have to turn the seat, but the curtains shut and I am eating my Caesar salad. Didn't return to your seat, please, sir, Chi can carry?
Speaker 5: Did you guys see that thing I sent you the other day on a plane? You know that rank bin in the time little bathroom modify that you have to like really for some reason, it's super hard to open when you want to put your paper.
Speaker 4: Town It's always full.
Speaker 5: There was a thing online the other day that says, in the bottom right corner of the lava tree, there's a foot pedal that you push and it opens that bin. It's like pops down the you.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good.
Speaker 5: You don't have to get your hands sturdy.
Speaker 3: Did you see we've got a foot handle here at over.
Speaker 5: In the bathroom. You don't have to use the handle, touch the.
Speaker 3: Handle, you use your foot.
Speaker 5: Oh, I just think it was.
Speaker 3: It's a COVID thing. It was an invention on Shark Tank actualized it.
Speaker 5: The foot handle, the foot handle, you wouldn't call it a handle. The football near the foot the football copy right, it's called I need to confront it.
Speaker 3: With a just step and go. I think it is just going to bars seven coming up next to the No, we're paying your bills? Who we're looking for today?
Speaker 5: Today, we're looking for Linda from Pasco Vale who wants us to pay her credit card bill.
Speaker 3: Credit cards.
Speaker 5: We'll get you well, Linda, thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. You call the next twenty minutes, that credit card bill will be paid off. It's that simple. Or you have to do Nova Player, upload your bill, listen to our show in the morning, and we could be paying your bills.
Speaker 3: Im I was going to be doing it after nine as well, and all day here on Nova during your news, I've just been giving a young event over here a crash course in Juliana, sanz Oh yeah, what what were you?
Speaker 5: Well, I couldn't exactly remember what he did.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 5: Also, I was like, he's a good guy, bad guy.
Speaker 3: It depends what way you look at it.
Speaker 5: Well, well, so the excellent information I got given from my executive producer was well, there's two sides to it, Lauren. I was like, well, thanks, and jas just then depends how you look at it.
Speaker 3: There's you had an issue with the pash between him and the wife when they touched.
Speaker 5: How long since they've seen each other.
Speaker 3: A number of years, eudor, they would have had conjugal visits open behind glass.
Speaker 5: I don't think you're getting one away into in prison. He was. And then before that where he got a private jet from that's living, yeah, flying quantit.
Speaker 3: Well, he has living for the fifteen years before that, so.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's a crowdfunding situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so now he just goes and gets on with his life.
Speaker 4: Looks like it.
Speaker 3: Well, I think he's jumping, probably going to get at the seven level.
Speaker 5: I think he's going to regret the big wave with the arm in the air where he lifted up his shirt and his belly was hanging out. I don't think he's going to want that picture going down in history.
Speaker 3: You know he was a bit unkept, you think, yeah, I mean, you've had fourteen years to prepare for this tie up.
Speaker 5: Probably Well, you know, you know when you know, when you put your hands in the air and you sir and shut and your little tummy hangs out in the carriage, He's done the big wave, like, this is my moment, this is my this moment's going to go down in history. This photo.
Speaker 3: He's saying they didn't have a rowing machine in the embassy.
Speaker 5: Well, I just think he's going to I just think he's going to regret showing his mid drift. That's all.
Speaker 3: I think. It's probably going to be the last thing on his mom loss. Mum went out last night. The Blurs of Water were locked together in Game two in the Origin Series of twenty twenty four, won by New South Wales thirty eighteen. Oh, it's gonna be a big one. Game number three, which is in Brisbane at sun Court otherwise known as the.
Speaker 5: Brisbane Ground Stadium Park on the seventeenth of July. So the good news is for all of those who you know have got swept up in State of Origin fever. There is another game coming, how it's thrilling?
Speaker 4: Should we book a table at a pub?
Speaker 3: Big screen spoiler alert.
Speaker 5: So yesterday I was saying that State of Origin is like Christmas for my Paul. His Queensland are He's very excited. He had a whole bunch of mates coming down from Queensland. Yes, And what was the advice you gave me, id.
Speaker 3: Just just don't be a ball and chain like you want his mates leaving after spending the night leaving going God, I wish my missus was like that, Yeah, right, you got a good one there, PAULA yeah.
Speaker 5: So I had that in the back of my mind all day. We have Billy Slater on the show yesterday, coach of the Marons Queensland Quick Lener, and he said, you know, if the Morons win, you've got to let him have a house party. I was like, okay, cool, Thank god they didn't win. So twenty two tickets somehow became my problem when Paul had them all on the app and I was like, no, no, we're not standing there scanning one by one like your their dad. Everyone needs own tickets. Theru's responsibility.
Speaker 3: It looks like a school excursion.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So we got them all printed, and then they weren't all together. I didn't even know all twenty two people in this group, so and it was myself, two girlfriends and like nineteen blocks.
Speaker 3: So the single blocks would have been like honest.
Speaker 5: They'd been for lunch. Then I was like, I'm just going to meet you. There we were in the mcc I'm a member, so I'm just going to go in with the girls, have a glass of wine at the bar or whatever the Queenslanders drink rum and coke yea, and we'll meet you. Then pause like no, no, I need you to meet me out the front and help get everyone in and sort the tickets. So you can just imagine the polava of like handing out plava twenty two pieces of paper, trying to work out who wanted to sit next to who. It was like man child situation. You bought like I thought in the girls care about that stuff. I want to sit next to this person. I want to do that.
Speaker 3: Oh I know, like if I'm I'm watching the game, I want to be next to someone I know who I have a bit of bands.
Speaker 5: There's a roll of ten. There was a roll six then there was a roll of six. Tom Hawkins came in his moon BOOSTA. He was in the ten, but I called him and just double checked because he was coming down from Gelng and I said, bring a college shirt because it's in the MCC. And he said, oh no, I haven't been in the MCC for a while. And I'm like, well, fair enough, because you're normally playing. So I had to go back and get him a collared shirt. Hang on, hang on, It was honestly like hurting cats.
Speaker 3: So were you standing out out the front of the your shirt on.
Speaker 5: A coat hanger trying to hand out tickets?
Speaker 3: Did you have on a coat hanger?
Speaker 4: Have it in a bag to sell them in the shop out the front? Do that eight people that forget their collars? Yeah? Yeah, they've got special MCC polos. They make a lot of money out of it.
Speaker 5: Wow. Anyway, he got in and that polo is still sitting on the floor in the MCC somewhere where I left it. So then I went up, I don't know, on the floor somewhere.
Speaker 4: It's the coat hanger.
Speaker 3: If it's a wooden one there, you want to take that.
Speaker 5: So then everyone's buzzing in and I go to buzz in and on, so everyone has their tickets because if you're a member, you can buy guest passes, so they are all Most of them came in on guest passes except for myself, my girlfriend Lucy, who had tried to arrange the whole. The boys we go to scanning.
Speaker 4: So embarrassing.
Speaker 5: So I was, yeah, the line of people was just sold out MCJ and I was like, oh, no, I.
Speaker 3: Have you got your brightness high?
Speaker 5: I looked at poor and I was like, I'm just I'm just going to go hang on.
Speaker 3: So was it only your ticket and Lucy's ticket that got to client all the boys got in?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you're yeah, one of the one of our girlfriends got in that came down from Sydney who's man NRL or whatever it's called and wanted to see the Blues. So she's standing behind the thing and I was like, well, you either go with the boys and you don't know them, or we've got to sort this out. So there I am in the MCC membership line and the lady, who was lovely, was like, oh, what you've done is you've bought four guest passes, but you didn't actually buy yourself a ticket and I was like, oh, terrific, So what do I do? She's like, your ticket didn't get you in annual pass. I had to go and buy another ticket upgrade. Remember Anyway, we got in and once I was in, I loved it, really, I loved it. But my god, there are some shoting haircuts around crowd.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Did they shut the bar AFTERCC?
Speaker 4: They don't, but around the ground I believe they do so right, Yeah, NRL after the halftime full strength as well.
Speaker 3: It's always gold in Queens.
Speaker 5: I was having like a Champagne in a glass. I was expecting a full cup. Situation was the how did.
Speaker 4: You find the ratio of males to females in the MCC population?
Speaker 5: There were definitely many more men that the NRL. A lot of wigs, A lot of wigs. You have to wear wigs to be honest. Some of those players should have worn a week day or some of I could not get over the haircuts on those players.
Speaker 3: I can't believe.
Speaker 4: Talk to me last night.
Speaker 3: I tried to make a generous offer. I said, Lauren, I will donate a thousand dollars cash to a charity event.
Speaker 5: You just said, I'll donate a thousand dollars. You never said where it was going.
Speaker 3: Well, it's your choice of the charity. If you went to a certain tent that was outside the MCG. You sent me a photo of the tent and I thought, good for you, mate, you're doing it for the kids.
Speaker 5: Face painting. The only thing worse than having my ticket declined at the gate would have been if my ticket was declined at the gate while I had a face full.
Speaker 4: Of face, would you have gone a half half?
Speaker 5: But also so while I was down with the people drinking rum and coke or whatever they drink, Clint sends me a picture he's in the MCC on Level one under a blanky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're lucky mate that they didn't run you out of town State of origin match under.
Speaker 4: A red and blue MCC Tartan under his blanket with his missions on Wanka.
Speaker 5: Seriously, it's very cold.
Speaker 3: They had getting a table at Entracrot with the wig and face may not it was fine.
Speaker 5: There was no entract. It was like a bucket of chips and a bundane coke Queenslander and the best news we get to do it all again for game three. I just can't wait through the state of origin.
Speaker 3: It's in Brisbane.
Speaker 5: Should we go at I'm not going.
Speaker 3: You guys, ever been caught by the cloud or any sort of sharing.
Speaker 5: Court doing what just caught out? No, but I don't share my cloud. In fact, I don't even know how to get into my own cloud because I don't know any of my passwords for anything.
Speaker 3: Well you do the sharing Spotify accounts? Oh yeah, yeah with our family. Yeah, yesterday, got in the cart put on Spotify to listen to some music.
Speaker 5: What were you going to listen to? Interest? Here we go because you've got that silly look on your face, and I feel like you've just remembered what you were listening to.
Speaker 3: The food fighters Dave Girl was in the news bagging day. Well, I'm big. I'm a big learn to fly generator, Hero.
Speaker 5: Generator.
Speaker 3: I'm a generator.
Speaker 5: But I've never heard that s the other one?
Speaker 4: Hero?
Speaker 5: What's the other one?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: It's like being in the concert.
Speaker 5: What else do they have?
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm looking for they do?
Speaker 5: You're never gonna learn too that. It's not how it goes.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 5: I was fin of sing just then.
Speaker 3: Also Hero got girls?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah I know that.
Speaker 3: So I'm just gonna, you know, banger after bank burned downs and kill the road, burn it down.
Speaker 5: Like I don't do that. I don't burn anything down.
Speaker 3: Make you maybe it's a back shop here and there.
Speaker 5: But no, I don't burn anything down. And also drive response it's a blete.
Speaker 4: Please responsibly.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to go down to gild A. I want to fang now to Suny Hero.
Speaker 5: Tragic.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what tragic is, Lauren. When you're log into Spotify and it plays the last podcast that you were listening to, and it was a marriage counseling I had.
Speaker 5: At least she's trying good for her.
Speaker 3: Episode three, how to deal with your Husband.
Speaker 5: She didn't listen to episode one and two. I haven't giving you the hot tip. She went straight to how to deal with your husband? What advice did he give?
Speaker 3: It was a bit of a mood killer, I'll be honest, sun We've got closed windows, went up next and put on and cry stop burning.
Speaker 4: In the backseatur.
Speaker 5: Ye. Yeah, so she didn't listen to episode You can tell if episode one and two has been played.
Speaker 3: I didn't even check.
Speaker 4: I was How did you broach that with her?
Speaker 5: Did you? Maybe she did it deliberately.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: It had a calming voice on it too, which really put me over the ears.
Speaker 5: What do you want from a marriage counselor someone to yell at you? Yeah, now that's what your wife. You don't pay for that.
Speaker 4: You should tell her to listen too, exactly.
Speaker 3: Guys, want to head to Sydney for a second. It's not weekend. Today's show time, Clint, what's happened? We go on a lane cove Sydney's Lower north Shore.
Speaker 5: A lane cove that sounds rich?
Speaker 3: Does sound rich?
Speaker 5: Sounds posh?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let the audio answer that question. Okay, two women have been filmed punching on and in the dog par punching in a dog park. Take a lesson?
Speaker 4: Serious?
Speaker 3: Your dog like dog?
Speaker 4: Your wife?
Speaker 3: Just sounds very hoisty, toyty, doesn't.
Speaker 5: It sounds so if someone's dog bit another dog and then the owner of said dogs spashed on the other owner, you could hear it. Many problems there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, cove anymore gone?
Speaker 4: Where do you want to start there? I mean, mm, can I ask you the dog panting in the background was the heart?
Speaker 3: That was that was the that was the other owner?
Speaker 4: She was in a headlock because.
Speaker 5: It was the other owner. Did you think the dog pulled out his iPhone to film?
Speaker 3: What's the etiquette in a dog park? Like, you've got to keep eyes on your dog the whole time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're meant to have them under control.
Speaker 4: Lots of distractions.
Speaker 5: If you say ted Marla, that's my dog's name, they're supposed to come back to me. That's in an old fleash dog park. And that's about the extent of the rules. I think because I pull with ball sharing. If I throw a ball to my dog and another dog gets it, I don't get controversy. The other owner has to if the dog doesn't bring it back. It's that other owner's responsibility to get the ball back and give.
Speaker 4: And saying that's fine.
Speaker 5: You got to pick up your turns and your dogs turns.
Speaker 3: Close friends, they're a young couple, Camon James. They've they've paid to go to the private dog park.
Speaker 4: What do you mean private?
Speaker 3: Excuse me, Albourne, it's a private one and you book a slot.
Speaker 4: Where's the private dog that.
Speaker 5: That's even too far from.
Speaker 4: What do they got luscious grass?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, but they have You're going to love this.
Speaker 5: What is this place? Okay, so not the one with the pool the dogs Country Covenant. No, no, No.
Speaker 3: It's like a giant field and it's fenced off in different sections and you book via the app a time slot, so they go down.
Speaker 5: There like they don't want their dogs playing with other people exactly.
Speaker 3: And then it's like if it's boring, it's like a it's like a prison where there's two gates, so they're driving. Shut the gate behind them, open the gate in front so the dog can't get out.
Speaker 5: Is that for people who live in apartments or something?
Speaker 3: I guess. But then here's the clincher. Then there's little props around on the field that will look on Instagram if you want to do photos with your dogs, so it might.
Speaker 4: Be lucky your cardboard photo frame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a movie.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: What I need to know immediately what it's called. I've never heard of such a thing in my life. And we are dog people, weekly people. There's a good dog parking me mean, it's got the double fence, the double gate, high gates. Dogs can't get in and out, and it's great, but the dogs just the dogs want to play with other dogs.
Speaker 4: They do.
Speaker 5: I put my dog in a caged offa away from the other dogs.
Speaker 4: She would not the Citizens Park at Richmond, which is a you know.
Speaker 5: I used to go there. Well, there's just my dog's a bit too rogue because there's people that decide to go and sit in that park and like eat their lunch and I'm like, my dog's going to eat that hot don't give a kid, lighting should a dog to take the nuggets? She's going to take those nuggets.
Speaker 7: Go.
Speaker 3: Some no message came to ask what the elite private dog park in Melbourne is called?
Speaker 5: Do you have to pay to go? Yeah, that's ridiculous in the cost.
Speaker 3: Of living crisis and we're paying for private patages where not thirty.
Speaker 5: So that he should go to where I go because there's a section for quiet dogs for dogs that don't want to play with other dogs. Never anyone in it.
Speaker 4: But how boring is that if your dogs just but some dogs are nervous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's like some old dogs don't want are they boisterous puts jumping all over them. So the old dogs can all just go and like it's like a nursing home for dogs.
Speaker 3: Guys, Can we get back to the spinars for.
Speaker 5: Sounds like a night. That is the women spitting on each other?
Speaker 3: Thurday and twenty fourteen. Here's what I'd like to know this morning.
Speaker 4: If you hooked one up?
Speaker 5: Have you seen Matt, I've lost you?
Speaker 4: Have you said anyone out there?
Speaker 5: No, I'm feeling it's inappropriately. I'll show you in the break.
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 5: It's got nothing to do with the dog.
Speaker 4: Sp What we're talking about? The fights?
Speaker 3: You say, spit on my friend? Did you want to give them that? What's am I the only one that hasn't seen it?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: I don't like you should do it?
Speaker 10: Is that it?
Speaker 3: Did I do it right?
Speaker 5: And then say no, I don't spin on my friend? Okay, let's go back to the spinners the dog?
Speaker 4: Are we talking?
Speaker 5: I was saying, you're going to scream when you know what you've just said? Yeah, you're anyway. A woman's gone viral for very different reason. Had nothing through the fight in the dog park.
Speaker 3: Thurteen, twenty four ten. Gosh, where did you get involved in a blow up?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Dog park, shopping center?
Speaker 5: It would happen at.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten? Where were you involved in a blow up? Give us see join us. I've just been showing a video online. I'd like to apologize for my spin on my friend comments.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, not the friend. No no, well some people.
Speaker 5: Woman's gone viral seeing something quite amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you won't move in bed? That makes a mag Yeah. Oh no, I was going to play it. No no, no, no, no, no, no, no triggering the reminding people of the video.
Speaker 5: Are we on it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are we broadcasting? Hey?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is out number?
Speaker 4: We are asking just one more time?
Speaker 9: No, no, no.
Speaker 5: Where did you get in a dust up? Is it you call it a blower?
Speaker 3: No, We're sticking with dust up thirty twenty fourteen. In return, I've got tickets to Sovereign Hill or Winter Wonderlights. You can book now at window one Winter Wonderlights.
Speaker 5: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Uprat Winter Wonderlights dot com dot Are you as a place to go?
Speaker 5: Well, why are you yelling at me that you couldn't read the Sovereign Hill credit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the video has made me flustered.
Speaker 5: That was you problem, not a mean problem. Thirteen twenty fourteen. Where'd you get in a blow up? Was it in a radio station studio? A dust up? Not a blower?
Speaker 3: That was the last breaks messaging. Where did you have a dust up with someone? Two ladies have been caught spitting and fighting at a dog park in Sydney.
Speaker 5: Is repulsive?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember a dust dust up at the Christmas tree farm. Two families, one of the same Christmas tree, the one you think they were fighting over the Christmas tree?
Speaker 5: Yea, will you pick your train? And then you cut it down?
Speaker 4: And the man was standing there not wanting to intervene or saw down that tree because they couldn't figure out who was first.
Speaker 5: Christmas is canceled. No one's getting the tree.
Speaker 4: I can't remember. I think they siss a paper rock for it.
Speaker 3: Very sure?
Speaker 5: That's rock paper, rock papers whatever?
Speaker 4: No, no scissus paper.
Speaker 5: Rock, no rock paper scissors. Oh my god, Jason, I agree on something for once.
Speaker 4: Scissors paper rock you think it is?
Speaker 5: No, it's definitely rock paper, Well a plan for it?
Speaker 4: I think you're wrong. Are we going to have a dust up right now?
Speaker 5: Or should we change the phone topic?
Speaker 3: Am I right?
Speaker 5: Guys feel free to join in the conversation at any it.
Speaker 3: Is now two topics thirteen twenty four to ten. Have you had a dust up somewhere public?
Speaker 5: Or is it ro paper scissorsissus paper roll. Now you never start with scissors. That's hinged.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 11: Good My friend was in Santorini and you know how you've got the beautifu cold air and you've got the beautiful walking path out on the front of your room. Yes, they was sitting down watching the water, and then people putting past taking photos. So a daughter yelled at boy, this is my room, my view, and they're like, no, no, no, we're just gonna take a photo. He's just not off pace for this room. Get out of the way. This is my view. It's cut a verbal anyway. The family, the woman.
Speaker 6: Was a bit cross.
Speaker 11: I said to her husband, what do you care anyway? You don't have been looking at the camera.
Speaker 5: Ah, oh nasty. They went low.
Speaker 3: I'm paying for this with this view.
Speaker 5: I mean I get it, but no, no it's a footpath. No, no, you didn't read the sunset. Dar should should have bought a different room.
Speaker 3: It's got a cranburn. Joe, do you have a dust up in the public or are you ringing about papers as rock I'm ringing.
Speaker 7: About rock paper scissor.
Speaker 4: Shoot?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: What? What?
Speaker 5: No rock paper on? Shoot?
Speaker 7: You go the one that you're going to go.
Speaker 5: Rock paper full stop.
Speaker 3: He's actually asked Joe whether it was scissors paper rock either one. But it is rock paper scissors, no, shoot, no stab.
Speaker 4: My kids on that text message from friend scissors paper rock, who's your friend wanting? Danica Mason from nine's Wide Water Sports.
Speaker 3: Everyone in the nine news room is cooked then, because back to Sydney.
Speaker 5: Okay, now shoot, wind up music, someone's now we're back to the phone topic, which is where you see dust up. And I knew someone would have had a dust up in Eldie I knew it. Megan, what happened? OHI god, how are you a wow of the time?
Speaker 4: The are we still brought podcast?
Speaker 5: Meghan? What happened? So?
Speaker 2: I was in Aldie A. I was after a vacuum Sheila, you know, for the cry vacu Oh yeah, yeah, And there was one there and this a say, ten year old girl came up to me and she says, oh she got out to her dad. Oh this is what we want. So I just put in my trolley and kept going.
Speaker 3: Good for you.
Speaker 5: Was there only one?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And turned around went up the other and this man walked up to me and he took it out of my trolley. I can't do that, excuse me? And he said, well, my daughter had this first and just walked off with it. And I just stood there like I was dumbfounded for the first time in my life, because usually I'm you know, I mowtor mouse.
Speaker 5: But did you chase him down and clip his heels with your trolley?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That doesn't.
Speaker 3: You cannot take something out of someone else's trolley.
Speaker 5: No, you cannot do that. If once it's in the trolley, it's as good as Paige.
Speaker 3: Special Buyers days. Mate. Honestly, I remember I was telling you I was there to get the outdoor furniture with Felix and I almost ankle tapped to granite just to get in front of it.
Speaker 5: Was it worth it?
Speaker 3: Chairs lasted a good two years, quite comfy?
Speaker 4: Did you live that?
Speaker 3: And I never saw her again?
Speaker 5: Didn't invite her around for a scone on the opera?
Speaker 3: Didn't It is just gone four bucks? Take. Can I just point out the amount of calls we're getting for.
Speaker 5: Rock pa Yeah, it's definitely rock papers.
Speaker 4: You can't categorically say that you let Melbourne have it, No.
Speaker 3: One question can when you five thousand dollars, which is like a million bucks to a twelve year old guys Saturday to.
Speaker 5: Ned morning, Ned?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 4: Holiday?
Speaker 3: What what you're in school?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 12: Ned?
Speaker 8: I'm in your chicks six?
Speaker 5: Are you at school today or are you on school holidays?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: We've got two days least until school.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're nearly. They're nearly. They're hanging there near. Are you excited about the holidays? Yes? Very What are you going to do sick?
Speaker 6: Probably just relax.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he needs to stress spend his parents money. Yeah, he needs to relax.
Speaker 4: And I read here that you want to play NBA? Who's your who's your team? Who's your fair player?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Boston and my favorite players Jayden Brown or Jalon Brown?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like him too.
Speaker 4: He's back. He's in Melbourne at the moment.
Speaker 5: Did I just hear that there is a Melbourne boy who might be being signed.
Speaker 4: To the drafts this morning?
Speaker 7: Real?
Speaker 5: Good luck? Good on your Ned? Could All right, let's try and win you some cash, Ned, How much money do you want to go for? An easy question for fifty dollars, a medium question for five hundred, or a hard question for five thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: What are we doing? Neddie?
Speaker 8: I think I'll just go to five hundred.
Speaker 5: Okay, five hundred. What are you going to do with the cash if you winstation?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 5: That's fun for the holidays. All right, Ned, I'm going to ask you a question. As soon as I asked the question, you're going to hear a three two one countdown, but you need to answer before that countdown is over. If you are correct, you're getting five hundred bucks for your PlayStation.
Speaker 3: Good luck, Ned. Three seconds on the clock. Do you answer? Here comes your five hundred dollars question? Ned?
Speaker 5: What is the longest river in Australia?
Speaker 3: Murray on?
Speaker 5: Ned, Well, how did you know that?
Speaker 9: I just know my ris.
Speaker 5: I know your rivers because I asked Jas before and he said the Nile. Do you know where the Nile is?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's in a place where the pyramids?
Speaker 3: Yes, Egypt.
Speaker 4: He does know his rivers, the Pyramids.
Speaker 3: Egypt.
Speaker 5: But he knows his rivers.
Speaker 3: And you've got yourself a playst for holidays.
Speaker 4: There you go. Oh hey, you're going to play NBA two. It's probably a bit probably probably a bit more modern than NBA two K on the PlayStation.
Speaker 5: He's upgraded from the.
Speaker 4: Ned.
Speaker 5: Well done, five hundred dollars in getting a PlayStation. What a cool thing for the holiday.
Speaker 3: No worry it is NBA two K.
Speaker 5: It sounds like a good kid, but a call of duty. It's parents would be proud. He knows he's rivers Jack and he is a fisherman. You know what.
Speaker 3: I don't think they'd be proud. They'd be more relieved because they're like, great, that'll phillies holiday. So we don't have to worry about anything.
Speaker 5: How much isn't what does he want? An expot plate PlayStation? Is an Xbox on the PlayStation the same thing.
Speaker 4: They're different brands, different controllers.
Speaker 5: What do they set you back?
Speaker 4: About five hundred?
Speaker 3: It is Jas and Lauren Clancy from the newsroom as well, and we thought it'd be good to get some athletes on before they head to Paris so we can put in our duty free order.
Speaker 1: Our next guest is one of the toughest athletes around. He's got a pro boxing record of three zero and is an Olympic medalist. Off the air, Jace was saying he can take him, so everyone, welcome to the show. Harry Garside and also Harry, here's the bell. We're looking for a knockout let's go.
Speaker 3: Bring it on.
Speaker 6: Jason morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 5: Where are we talking to you from? Are you in Paris yet? For the Olympic?
Speaker 6: I leave for Europe on Monday, so I'm currently in Brisbane and I just started a pack of my bags yesterday, so it's getting really really.
Speaker 4: Close wild Okay, So what is one pack for an Olympic Games?
Speaker 6: Because boxing obviously I packed like es central for me. He's in the stupidest things. Hydraulte obviously, the Australian chewing gum chewing gum stuck anyone else, But I can't stand it. You go really lush, Yeah, I really extra extra, really get to be tingling?
Speaker 3: I take really.
Speaker 5: Is the extras? That's what about?
Speaker 3: I don't mind a bit of p k oh no, what's she?
Speaker 5: What's you go to gum?
Speaker 3: Harry for grain?
Speaker 12: What is that?
Speaker 6: I don't know what? The favorite pepper?
Speaker 5: The green guy? Yeah right controversial right? Well, anyway back to the Olympics.
Speaker 4: We're gunning for gold.
Speaker 5: So that's all you pack?
Speaker 6: How pretty much to boxing? Gloves are central of course.
Speaker 5: Have you got a pair of board shorts for European summer? A k post Paris at least.
Speaker 6: I'm a speed Yeah, the Tony Abbot speedo.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that. I bet you look very different than to a speeder.
Speaker 4: Twenty nine sleeps until the opening ceremony, Harry.
Speaker 5: That means you'll be shocked up at the athletes village.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, yeah, mate, I'm very excited to get in there and be around the other easy and it's pretty it's pretty exciting to be within a month now.
Speaker 3: Because I was going to say that, is that hard boxing is sort of a solo sport, do you know what I mean? And then you're sort of going into like this sharehouse situation. Is it hard to keep focused in your mind right for the fight?
Speaker 6: It's interesting. I think I think it's exciting. You have this like thrill of being around other athletes and other high performance but of course it is absolutely distracting you sort of. There's a lot of energy and a lot of noise going on. But it's one of those things like you just try and embrace it and enjoy it. But you also got to like make sure you take into account, like your performance is the most important thing, So making sure you're packing like you bug.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I know you're sharing a room, right, you're not sharing surely.
Speaker 6: Now we share every usual, or we did in Tokyo, and I'm pretty sure it's true to a room in Paris even.
Speaker 5: On sweet Or is it like a hostel situation where you have to wear songs in the shower because so many people.
Speaker 6: It's you know, I think it's it's just os in there, so it's not other. It's just not other countries. But yeah, you'd be sharing with Alben most likely sharing with other boxes. So I know the boxes pretty well. It's not too bad. They're like family, but it's it's the living conditions in there, Like you think it might be amazing, but it's it's pretty stock standard sort of.
Speaker 5: Stuff, pretty basic.
Speaker 4: Hey, Harry, preparation, just be careful because it's twenty five past eight and kids in cars and stuff. But have you done the bonk band thing again?
Speaker 6: I have made It's the first couple of weeks were pretty challenging. I think I'm like, I think it's like week four, week five. Now it's been been a while, so I'm sort of through it now, Like you're sort of exhausted from training that you don't really think about it too much. But I'm sure postal and bigs'll be a bit of a bit of fun going on.
Speaker 5: Are you single, if you got a partner? Are you single?
Speaker 6: I'm a single man, but I think it might be a pretty pretty short performance after having a few.
Speaker 4: Is that to heighten like testosterone levels?
Speaker 5: It's actually technical.
Speaker 6: There's all these studies. Apparently it's all made up. Apparently it's a bit of a myth. So you can get studies on both sides that agree and then disagree. So I'm also doing it for just mind control.
Speaker 9: Like we all have desires.
Speaker 6: We all want to like I'm cutting out coffee the moment, we all want to drink coffee. We all want to go relieve ourselves and have some fun by ourselves. But the more that I can, I guess, like withstand that sort of stuff and restrain myself, I think I just feel more powerful.
Speaker 3: That's weird because my wife's put me on I'm not going.
Speaker 5: I was about to say maybe I need to all training for the Olympics.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I ain't going to Paris.
Speaker 4: It's fine.
Speaker 5: Hey Harry, At what point do you start getting nervous or do you not get nervous?
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't know. I definitely get nervous Right now, I'm nervous. There's like a whole cocktail of emotions that you feel within a day, within a week, and I think there's just like you as athletes, we put a lot of pressure on ourselves. And I love that, Like I love the feeling of being in my body and feeling nervous and also feeling extremely confident. It's exciting. I think I have just consistently my whole life chased things that make me feel very alive, and I think chasing on the gold medal has definitely made me feel very alive in my life, and there's been many other things that have helped me with that too.
Speaker 3: Harry surely be a chance for the flag bearer, wouldn't he?
Speaker 6: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Jess Fox is yeah, Kayaker Now, Harry bronze in Tokyo, which was twenty twenty or twenty twenty one because of COVID four years on. You've visualized yourself winning gold. Tell the guys about what you do with visualization and why you do it.
Speaker 6: So every morning I wake up, I'm meditate. I think it's a really good way to start the days. The time of the day when my brain is the quietest, which is also quite nice. And then I spend ten minutes just visualizing myself and I try and visualize things that I can control. I think when people visualize, we often visualize things that are out of that control. Like you're visualizing sometimes the color of shorts you wearing, which is out of our control. But I can control what foot I use to step up on the podium. I can control the action of how I ducked as someone puts the metal on my neck. I can control those motions. But I can't control a lot of things like the color that I'm wearing. I can't control the hand that the referee lifts my hand with. I can't control that sort of stuff. So the things that I can control, I try and visualize, and it's really nice. There is some days that you can really see those visuals in your brain. I think when you feel really connected to it, you can really see it. So it is nice and yeah, throughout the day as well, I have about like ten alarms that go off and have to try and do like a little minute visualization of me standing on top of the podium.
Speaker 5: So that's.
Speaker 3: So you can be in the line down at combak and your alarm goes off and you're like, you just sit there with your eyes closed and imagine the metal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you see me driving and my eyes are closed, the.
Speaker 4: Alarms just off, Harry, Harry, good luck this show and we can't wait the three of us and Melbourne because he's a boy from he's a boy from the East Belgrave Way, Harry, first week.
Speaker 5: Or second week of the Olympixel for two.
Speaker 6: Weeks he goes to the whole time. That's exciting.
Speaker 3: Hey, Harry, can you do me a favor? Can you you make sure our boy Clint comes home in one piece?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's going to Paris too, Harry.
Speaker 6: Of course I just had a couple of our good mates Clint are coming over to.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Harry. If Clint gets in trouble, can he call you. I'd rather he sorted out than Clint try and do it himself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll probably be right next.
Speaker 5: Hard, good luck, we'll all be rooting for you.
Speaker 3: Might have a safe flight and good luck for Paris. All right, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Guys, thank you. Go get him. He's a great guy, isn't he.
Speaker 3: I love our focus years as well. That's a really good way thinking about it. Things that you actually have control over I love that.
Speaker 5: He said his mind so still in the morning. I was thinking maybe I should do that. Ten minutes of men to take my mind is not still in the morning. I'm in panic mode from the second that alarm goes off until a second I get in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tell you what was really sad. When he goes, oh it's hard. I'm on week four, I'm like, that's a band. It's just gone thirty.
Speaker 5: You'll live a Harry.
Speaker 3: You got Jason Lauren Clinty from the newsroom too, And guys, awkward, that's awkward. I don't know.
Speaker 4: For some.
Speaker 3: For some reason, awkward stuff just happens to us three. But it shouldn't be awkward.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is where we talk about things that are awkward that shouldn't be simple things like actually, I can't even think of one off the top of my head.
Speaker 3: Over the huge awkward. I was at the South Melbourne Markets yesterday. Big shout out to the lady at the cookie factory there too.
Speaker 5: What's it called the cookie Is it called cookie fab?
Speaker 3: So she gave me a giant box of cookies to bring in for your Yeah, I left it.
Speaker 4: Is that the awkward no no, no.
Speaker 3: I ordered food in the food hall. When you order food and then they have to warm it up, where do you stand like, yeah, other customers are around me there trying a.
Speaker 5: Waiting day, like the waiting Day of Shame. When you get drive through, that's where they should put you.
Speaker 3: Someone else who works there walks up to you and they're like, can I help you? And I'm like, I'm waiting min in the oven.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, mine's in the mic. You know, it's awkward that happened to me. I went, as you know, to the State of Origin last night and one of the girls went and got food and she came back with some hot chippies and I was like, no thanks, And at the end I was like, oh, yeah, I'll have some. So I put my hand in the.
Speaker 4: Box to get stuck.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't get stuck, but as a came, I got the source on the top of my and I was talking. I was actually talking to Pat Rafter at the time, and I was like, excuse me, Pat, I'm gonna have to lick the top of my hand. Well, you continue this conversation, and I was so uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: You look like a cat grooming themselves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, in the middle of the MC haven't a hon two words.
Speaker 4: For you work bathrooms, especially.
Speaker 3: You know what's around.
Speaker 4: I will, especially when you cross cars to the color.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I even put the shower curtain down in case someone walks in.
Speaker 5: Don't you just lock the door double a shower curtain. That's going to save you.
Speaker 4: My point b colleagues in a work bathroom running into them either before or after, not during, but because especially if the cubicles closed, and then you have to have that awkward conversation at the wash basin.
Speaker 5: I've decided, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, well what you've just been doing.
Speaker 5: We'll talk to people in bathrooms.
Speaker 3: I walked in the other Hello, yeah, I walked in the other day. Who was it? All three were full?
Speaker 4: Oh no?
Speaker 3: And I was like, I can't I'm not using the urinal here. Why not the try with everyone in there. I knew people were going to come out of you there.
Speaker 5: Men's bathrooms are awkward, full stop. The communal whizzing is just bizarre.
Speaker 3: I washed my hands and left. What if you didn't do anything? I just waited, didn't do anything. I was like full house in here. I'm washing the hands of intimidating its break out. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 4: There's no room. You're not killing you.
Speaker 5: Didn't want people to see you walk out with dry hands.
Speaker 3: I wanted to think so it looks like, oh, maybe I spooked something on them.
Speaker 4: What about if you have to shake the hand when it's wet.
Speaker 5: Oh that's all wed ye, And you have to make a joke that everyone's had that conversation. Guys, what have I done?
Speaker 3: When you are when you catch up with people who you met.
Speaker 5: Before, don't I did it yesterday.
Speaker 3: But you just can't place how you know them. Remember we got this call.
Speaker 2: He laws you actually know me?
Speaker 4: It's Moondog.
Speaker 5: Hello, I'm good. How are you.
Speaker 3: There? How do you know mondor?
Speaker 5: Mind's your own business?
Speaker 4: Mooney dog and dog.
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 4: You should together? You hooked up with?
Speaker 5: Well, we've got history. Yeah. I had no idea who Moondog was, but he kept saying yeah, And then he said he told me how we knew each other. I still didn't know. But it happened yesterday to a client came in rush your cans and I said, Hi, I'm Lauren, and as I said, and I said, I know you. We've met before, and we both just looked at each other like neither of us knew where to go from there. We just knew we knew each other, but we didn't know how.
Speaker 4: Good news. Guess who's here, moondog? Bring in moondog.
Speaker 5: You've got to be kidding me.
Speaker 4: No, you know what.
Speaker 3: I just realized we could have bored in anyway. Welcome morning, everybody. And he's just gone eleven to nine. Oh, Clint, wasn't he yesterday when we introduced introduced to you to something?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what do you introduce me to? Yesterday?
Speaker 3: Something that a lot of us have used online before?
Speaker 5: Stayed origin, No that's not online.
Speaker 3: No, no, No, we're in the office.
Speaker 4: Why did I miss this?
Speaker 3: Certain website got brought up in the office?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Only Lauren yesterday dipped her toe in the water, admittingly a couple of years too late, she hit chat Roulette.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, I met a lovely young man in where was he or somewhere clo He told me I could be his mother, and I wanted to hang. I was like, how dare you? How old are you? And he said seventeen? And I was like, could be your mother?
Speaker 4: Is that what he wanted?
Speaker 3: To roll play or well, she sat up in the chair to get better lighting, and that's when he hung up.
Speaker 4: It's not good for the ego, is it not.
Speaker 5: Did he hang up or did I hang up on here?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: He hung up? You said your age?
Speaker 5: No, I don't think that's what happened.
Speaker 3: He hung up.
Speaker 5: I had those cool shell service station sunglasses on, remember though, I had those red sonnies on that.
Speaker 3: We got sent Anyway, coming up next, we're not going to We're not playing chat Roulette live, but I do want to talk about online chatting and gaming.
Speaker 5: We will go just to love it as a kid.
Speaker 3: Next on nov. Aaron riches in after nine o'clock paying your bill.
Speaker 5: That's nice money, man, generous.
Speaker 3: I know he's cash.
Speaker 5: We paid someone's credit card bill this morning. How good. I know.
Speaker 3: It's a quiet one. You got to watch around here. He's a big dot richieie.
Speaker 5: It's not called Aaron rich.
Speaker 4: For no reason.
Speaker 3: Mister Richie riches in after nine. So we're just mentioning before the song Lauren dipped to toe in the water. That is chat Roulette is today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I'd never done it before.
Speaker 3: I think it was you were lucky to get him clothed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think when he said you're old enough to be my mother, I think I hung up my chat Roulette boots in that very moment, but had.
Speaker 4: A few You had all your items of clothing on.
Speaker 5: Clint, I was sitting in the office with Jas and our boss.
Speaker 4: So I'll ask the question again. You had all your items of clothing.
Speaker 5: I was actually over accessorizing it because Shell Service Station had sent in some like promotion Sunny promotional Sunny's, and I was walking around saying, these look good on me. Next minut'm on chat Roulette with them on, and he said, you look old enough to be my mother.
Speaker 4: Do you want to see where it ends?
Speaker 5: How much time are you spending on chat all because you sound like an.
Speaker 4: Expert many years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what you got naked?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 5: Not anyway, I don't still the drawer. What you get with you with the player, with the others. Yeah, are moonlighting on chat roulets so often, clinted.
Speaker 4: I remember, I think we went through a drink.
Speaker 5: I didn't go through the phase of nudes on chatterroll.
Speaker 3: Well, you are missing out. I am my ten year old on chat roll.
Speaker 5: Oh, no, play and talk about something else. He's not on chat roulette. No, have a spin because I am old enough to be his mother.
Speaker 3: Yeah you are. Now listen, my ten year old has just out of dipping his tongue in the world of online gaming. Okay, so him and his friends have like headset. Oh yeah, Like he's got the headset, the gaming.
Speaker 5: Chair, the gaming chair, speakers in the in the wings.
Speaker 3: And the lights. It's got lights in it. And then he's got like one laptop he's playing on. And then he's using my laptop that has the chat we know.
Speaker 5: It, like it's it's all my do you type? You just talk in the mark?
Speaker 3: Well he's doing a bit of both, but it looks like he's hacking into the NASA. Anyway. The other day, I took a glance down at the screen and I didn't.
Speaker 5: Understand did he know you were looking? Yeah, snooping, No.
Speaker 3: You knew I was in the room, But I didn't understand what the hell he was typing?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: Can't spell?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: That was just like like made upwards.
Speaker 3: P I A what's that? P I A parent in room?
Speaker 5: Well that's wrong, p I A parent in p I.
Speaker 3: That's what I didn't understand.
Speaker 5: Im ah, does that mean don't swear or don't say anything about naughty contrabandish?
Speaker 3: Oh, and he was explaining to me there is the al did you say?
Speaker 5: Why did you say? Why did you tell them there was a parent in the room?
Speaker 3: To be honest, No, because the origin was starting and I wanted to come.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'll leave you to at Felix.
Speaker 3: This is your one leave past.
Speaker 5: Yeah, knock yourself out kid. Yeah, but I remember doing that when I back in my day on ic Q, Remember and MSN, I used to say, I think we said, am I like mums in the room, like lay off the teen chat? But then they does he try and text you things? And because he told us the word riz means charisma, Oh yeah, he's got remember that.
Speaker 3: I don't understand any of their language anymore.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, did you need did you did you need to ask that question?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. I want to talk kid code this morning, like I get us up to date, Pea, Miranda, your attendance, your kids using kid code, whether it's in online gaming, online.
Speaker 5: Chat, help us understand y X. Even my mum she thought LOL was lots of love, that's right, And I think she sent it to someone when someone had passed away, and she said, I'm so sorry, l And I was like, mar how you?
Speaker 3: In return, I got a Cogan five hundred dollars out you. Coga dot com helps you get what you want for less. Check out coging dot com. Now that is clicking awesome thirteen twenty four to ten. I want to talk kid code. Do your kids use certain code.
Speaker 5: On the chats or phone on the texts?
Speaker 3: We need to understand it.
Speaker 5: What are the kids talking about?
Speaker 3: So that was the good thing about you, old.
Speaker 4: B b B.
Speaker 5: Right, we're going to be our be guys.
Speaker 3: Because we got riz.
Speaker 5: Well, no you don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're out of the studio during this is great clink.
Speaker 5: I just my accountant tried to call me in our panicked because he knows I'm on the radio. Yes, And I sent him a texting him sorry, I'm still in the air. Can I call you back when we're finished or is it an emergency? And he replied, no problem, was just calling me back from the miscall I had from you at midnight last night.
Speaker 3: Mum was on the turps after the state of origin.
Speaker 4: Was that a bum dog?
Speaker 5: It was an accident? I think I was asking for financial advice the accountant crown. What's going you know?
Speaker 3: The panic was FaceTime thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. We are talking kid code alright. Daniel joined us on the edge just before the song and he said, the.
Speaker 5: Code is n p C. All right, Daniel, I think it means no private chat, like, don't say anything rude because there's an adult in the room on ic Q. What are the kids using, Clint, what's your I think it's I.
Speaker 4: Think I know it. Actually, I think it's got something to do with characters, but I can't. It's saying about which character you play, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Daniel.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Clint, you're closest to the money, my friend, so it's non playable character.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: Yes, not.
Speaker 9: What is the best way to I could describe it is like if you're in Grand Theft Auto, for example, if you're like the main character going around stealing the cars and that kind of thing, and then there's a pedestrian on the side of the road that just have the pre programmed messages and do all the same kind of thing, so they can't do anything. So if you're moving really strangely or weird in the game, somebody will probably say to you, Oh, you're moving like an MPC.
Speaker 3: Dare I say, Ryan Reynolds in that movie not for Guy, Free Guy, Free Guy n PC is an.
Speaker 5: MPC's sorry, that conversation was deep. Game chat just happened there and I didn't get it as much about that.
Speaker 4: Guys love gaming, Yeah, norell In spent me noll.
Speaker 3: What's what's a code you got for us?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: The code is like heavy.
Speaker 5: It's not that heavy, mom heavy heavy, so heavy heavy serious. Yeah, it's not that serious that heavy heavy. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all they say, see c w B what's that that?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: Seves is actually short for c b F, which is short for can't be bothered bothered? Oh gotcha, So it's been abbreviated's abbreviation of an abbreviation seeds.
Speaker 3: Amber in geelong. And but what's the code?
Speaker 5: It is a f K A f K ask for Karen cash cash money, ask for the gishk f K after would you text this or is it in the gameboards? Game?
Speaker 3: Is something away from keyboards well done?
Speaker 4: Yes, it is away from what does that like?
Speaker 5: You leave?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: Is that like b B B B a f K away from keep exactly right a FK. And how long or so does a FK give you? Like what you leave past? Five minutes? Ten minutes.
Speaker 3: I'm coming back, coming back back in fart.
Speaker 5: Don't game, I'm coming back.
Speaker 3: That's what they should put on shops AFKFKA. That's not a keyboard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, okay. Thirteen twenty fourteen, kick coke person in Thornbury. What are the kids saying?
Speaker 10: Hey guys, sorry, one of my students in a cooking class said this recently.
Speaker 2: They said, we ate that and it wasn't still with the food.
Speaker 4: We ate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we ate that up.
Speaker 5: They dominated, They did it badly.
Speaker 10: They've been with someone in class they I think Clint is the closest.
Speaker 7: So like they really they did really well.
Speaker 5: They like they nailed it. We nailed that and nailed that exercise. We ate that up like this ate it up this show. That's how do you think the show? Oh nah, nah, I don't think that that's heavy works there.
Speaker 3: We're out of here Melbourne AFK, but we.
Speaker 5: Ain't coming back. That's the difference. We're not back to it tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Well, we're coming back. You just don't know.
Speaker 5: Even so we're definitely coming back. Hi, what are the kids saying?
Speaker 7: So if it's a full sentence, but I want you to try and decipher for it. When I asked my fourteen year old Stephilter about a boy at school, she said, Nah, I wouldn't talk to him. He's Gibberty Ohio Ohio Stigma.
Speaker 5: Ris, He's Phibty Ohio Stigma, Riffz Charisma Ohio Ohio Stigma. Riz. Mm, he's he's messing with my charisma. He's bringing me down.
Speaker 7: So apparently talking is now flirting. So no, I'm not flirting with him because he so Ohio is bad s Gibbty is bad or evil. Stigma is basically your Lona Wolf loser Riz. So I'm not flirting with him. He's bad evil.
Speaker 4: I'm following. Sorry, m BRB.
Speaker 3: Do you get what she's Still it was a very heavy call.
Speaker 5: I'm glad I'm not a kid these days. That's hard. Can I ask g Z video Ohio crimon with Mariz.
Speaker 3: When you said it looks like you're having a seizure, gen Z, it works on the show twelve.
Speaker 5: I just got to when I touched the keyboard.
Speaker 3: No focus, So you're a gamer. Did you understand any of what that lady said?
Speaker 5: No, but I did know all the other ones? Did you have? You got another one week in news to make his cool on straight?
Speaker 3: Also, can you not eat the microphone? You sound like the people are hungry? Jack's I always sit there go. How do they understand She's that's the problem with that generation.
Speaker 5: Kids these days.
Speaker 3: Die, you'd still have that.
Speaker 5: She's flipped the bird too.
Speaker 3: This is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason and Lauren. We are doing thanks to our mates. So what if it is Aussie for travel guys, that's it. We are getting out of here for the day. Team lunch today.
Speaker 5: Yes, team bonding, exercise, team bonding. Fortunately, I peaked early at the State of origin last night and I am exhausted.
Speaker 4: What cousine are you for the last one?
Speaker 5: Did you say cousin cuisine?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's for the last week. Mum over here has been saying I need to get out early if I am able to make lunch on Thursday.
Speaker 5: I have many things to do every day.
Speaker 3: We have let her get out of here.
Speaker 5: Really, I've not got out of here early one And I said to the team, you guys are kidding yourselves if you think it's.
Speaker 3: It's nine o'clock. It's so late in the day.
Speaker 5: This show feels like it's gone for a month. I haven't got out early once I need to. I'm not sticking around to faff around and make small talk with you a lot after the show.
Speaker 4: Today, I have places to be the head of the gym.
Speaker 5: Stood absolutely not today, acupuncture at ten thirty. But I'm going to catch it because I'm too busy. I've got too much to do.
Speaker 3: Skin peel.
Speaker 5: Not today, that was Monday. I am busy. I do need to do that. Actually, no, I don't have time for that. I have time for anything, Jayson, So busy?
Speaker 3: Are we smoothing the forehead before our holiday?
Speaker 5: I was going to try and squeeze it in. Yeah, but I don't have time.
Speaker 4: That's a long list of things.
Speaker 3: You're let me get you picking. You're going away like that.
Speaker 5: He basically leaves before the show's over every day.
Speaker 12: To go to the gym and to go to channel second job where we go with this cover because you know what, we can throw you under the bus as well.
Speaker 3: But I'm just dragging this out because I know she thinks to play the music. Thank you for me. She was in next Aaron, she has things to do.
Speaker 5: Well, we need to get out of the exhausts.
Speaker 4: Well, guys, I want to keep the conversation going, Aaron.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 5: Aaron Phillips has left the conversation the weather.
Speaker 3: Should we talk about cash? Ask about state of origin?
Speaker 4: The state of origin?
Speaker 5: Last night I've never been no idea what was going on? But I had a great time.
Speaker 4: How do you get a point? How does it work?
Speaker 5: It's a very good question. And all I know is Queensland didn't get many of them. Wasn't that a jabb to Jason Queens Yeah, we made a comeback after half clip left at half time. Aaron Rich. That's un Australian, isn't it.
Speaker 4: That's not like Clint.
Speaker 5: That's un Australian. Australian football game.
Speaker 3: You're paying bills today. I believe paying bills. It's it's expensive deliver right now.
Speaker 4: It's a pain bills. Have you got them on the overplayer? It could be calling your name out after ten o'clock this morning, we've got Teddy Swims invites the Red room.
Speaker 5: Lauren, Can I go home now?
Speaker 3: Aaron is a proud Aldie shopper. I sent Lauren to her first Aldi experience. She loved it.
Speaker 5: I would love to have this conversation with you, Aaron, but I abuse special.
Speaker 4: You meet kind of guy. Stuff that you don't need is what you buy at Aldie. It's the special byes for me.
Speaker 5: No, we don't need this conversation. Jason Lauren. Jason Lauren woke up feeling good on number one hundred. Jason Lauren on socials