Speaker 1: This is the podcast. Here, we are safe space. We can really be yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just relax, deep breath.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 2: The solar eclips isn't.
Speaker 3: It rageous thing that you're going to say? Say it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, maybe not unless, say, when you start a sentence, for example, if you say it, well, I'm not sexist, but you probably are.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to offend you, but yeah, don't.
Speaker 3: Take this wrong way. But they're going to take it the wrong way.
Speaker 4: Exactly right.
Speaker 1: There's a big old solar clips happening across Australia, going to say in Adelaide, but it was closed to adelade because the Sun was involved.
Speaker 2: And like the entire universe was involved.
Speaker 4: So it's not just like it was not a ruddle a thing.
Speaker 1: It was a planet Earth thing. We've got some mixed feelings on just what the solar eclipse means to each of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I think I feel like it can make you a better person if you embrace it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want to really failed to embrace it, then I suppose therefore I'm still not a very good person.
Speaker 3: We said.
Speaker 1: Jody and produces Zoe down to get a really solid exclusive interview with professional gun golfer Cam Smith as part of the Live Golf thing. Ample opportunities couldn't be that hard, I would have thought, But how'd you guys go?
Speaker 2: I just got really bored on the red carpets.
Speaker 4: I'm going inside. I'm just going to go and have a glass of champagne.
Speaker 3: And you were there before we said I'm done.
Speaker 5: Tim Jennifer upstairs at five Doublay did well, though Betty did.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Tim has never been turned down for an interview and his life the thought exactly. Enjoy the podcast, Thank you so much, all.
Speaker 3: The best.
Speaker 6: Too.
Speaker 3: Sorry is one truth? One lie?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 3: Ladies.
Speaker 1: First first to yep, I'll get straight like that, straight up. Sometimes I go into too much detail and apparently that means I'm telling a lie.
Speaker 3: All right. The headline is I got done for plagiarism. Un Yeah. Is that surprising?
Speaker 4: No, not to me or anyone listening.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: So when you for those young players at home and you can't do it now because the system is I think that they even put it through a whole sense of thing and you can tell basically it's a big giant Google thing that says that Yeah, is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've got to.
Speaker 7: It goes through in my with Deacon University to do my master's of criminology, and you're basically what what I do master with criminology because I'm obsessed with true crime?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 7: And I actually said to the guy, I'm obsessed with true crime. So I went to it and he said, well, we're going to leave that off your application because you sound like a nutbag anyway. But yes, they put it through this system and it basically tells you. It gives you a percentage as to how much they think is plagiarized or copied or whatever. As long as you've got your sources in there, it's fine.
Speaker 3: Okay, well there you go. You just have to attribute your yes.
Speaker 1: So well, back in my day they didn't have such software and I still got done. So what it was, Fortunately it was just a Fluke was the same lecturer. It was an assign that I got from someone at the football club and basically just changed the name and it was pretty much word for word.
Speaker 3: But I didn't get expelled or suspend or anything. I just had to do it again.
Speaker 1: And then I had to They said that if you come out, if we go out to Elizabeth and which is what we do. Sometimes we try and plug the university never you go to come out and speak as part of Central Districts Footy Club. So I got away with that one. O.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: All right, what have you got?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 5: So last night I went to the launch of Live Golf and I had a conversation with camp Smith and I record it for three days and I basically had a crack at him because I said, producer Zoe tried to have a chat with you during the day today and your PR people said no deal.
Speaker 4: They went like that, what did he say?
Speaker 5: He was like, I'm so sorry, Like I can't control.
Speaker 4: What they do and say, but I was aware. Yeah he was unaware.
Speaker 3: Okay, that makes you feel a little bit better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he's a good bloke.
Speaker 3: He looks like a good bike.
Speaker 1: I've never met someone on this planet who isn't an absolute outstanding human when they've.
Speaker 3: Got a mullet. Yeah, every single one of you.
Speaker 5: I just you know, we need to have a chat to his PR people and stop doing this.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do you know what?
Speaker 1: That's seriously believable as well? If anyone gave any sort.
Speaker 3: Of stick to Zoyah produces. Oh, my God, we'd be on them. I could see you absolutely firing up like nothing else.
Speaker 4: God, I could not love her more. I'm so fierce in my love.
Speaker 1: You should have seen last night when Jodie had camp Smith and her head lock.
Speaker 3: You producing. So you apologize, I.
Speaker 4: Will break your putting arm. That's what I'll do, all right, all right? Twenty four?
Speaker 3: Who was telling the truth and who's telling them lie? We're not schnitting you.
Speaker 1: Schneid House Australia serves the best schnitzels made fresh daut of the classic or silliac friendly bread crumbs. Aston Hills, Hilton, Golden Grove, o'haller and Hill will take your calls.
Speaker 3: Next one hundred dollars House about your up for.
Speaker 1: Grabs true stories. One is the truth and one, of course is a lie.
Speaker 3: Let's recap. What did you have? Joe?
Speaker 5: Okay, So I had a little tiny crack at cam Smith last night at the launched with Golf for not doing an interview with our producer little Zoe.
Speaker 4: I was very very cross with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seems outrageous to anyone in any situation, for absolutely anything could turn down producer Zoe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't his fault though it was like his PR people.
Speaker 3: What Cam can't make his own decisions?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Apparently not all right?
Speaker 1: Well, mine, in short, was that I got done for plagiarism at UNI. Basically just took an old assignment. This was before they could scan it and use the software to really find out if you've cheated.
Speaker 3: Yep, change my name at the top.
Speaker 1: From an old teammate's as Simon put it through, and I thought, of you would go he got a credit in the past. I got done, had to redo it somehow, they didn't. I didn't get in trouble, had to do some little things, but we got through.
Speaker 3: Here we are.
Speaker 5: Okay, one hundred dollars schnitthouse voucher on the line, brought from blake View.
Speaker 4: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you good?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 4: Good? Okay? Who's schnitting you?
Speaker 1: I think you are camp smooth. These guys are a lot better than that.
Speaker 6: They wouldn't say.
Speaker 5: I think no one, no one should say notice are we ever in any situation?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Andrew Hey brock Well, first of all, was mine unbelievable? Well know you for a.
Speaker 9: Short timeting on the radio. I believe he'd probably do something like that.
Speaker 4: Does it even know you know that that would be true?
Speaker 3: How very dare you broke? You've won?
Speaker 4: Yes, congratulations?
Speaker 3: Who would have thought?
Speaker 1: I mean in saying that, though unfortunately the camp smith's people did say no to produce.
Speaker 5: I know, but I definitely did not have a gold him last night.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Hey Brock, congratulations man, it's all yours.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Oh god, you're going to have so many schnitzeles.
Speaker 10: It's going to be glorious for you.
Speaker 1: Those big steins too, They've got the schindo said Rocky, and fill up.
Speaker 3: There's beers. I feel like you takes you a couple of days to drink.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely Keith.
Speaker 3: Not shooting.
Speaker 1: Australia serves the best schnitzels, made fresh Ali with classic or silly friendly bread Crumbsastin Hills, Hilt and Golden Grove, o'halor and hill Stody.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 5: Nothing but it's a cozy winter get away or escaping to a tropical paradise.
Speaker 1: If you're thinking about an early winter escape, what if dot Com has just the place.
Speaker 5: Check out great accommodation deals across Australia.
Speaker 4: On the Water if app.
Speaker 1: What if it's Aussie for travel, good morning to produce ers, are we good morning?
Speaker 3: Yes? We sent Zoe out and task yes. So we casually just sent her down and said, you know what.
Speaker 1: And this is just quite ridiculous from us, just go just go get a chat with camp Smith, one of the greatest golfers that's playing on the circuit right now for the golf.
Speaker 3: Just go down there, have a fun.
Speaker 4: Chat with him, like one of the most high profile people on the planet. We said, go chat with him. Yeah, And what happened?
Speaker 8: Glad to google him first?
Speaker 3: Did you get the golf for camp Smith or the NRL player?
Speaker 9: I actually got the golf of first. I was expecting NRL after our chat with Ben and Leem, but but you.
Speaker 8: Know, I had to google him.
Speaker 9: But then I got down there and there were heaps of cutouts of him, so I had a pretty good idea of who I was looking for.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I wore.
Speaker 9: My big Nova jacket so he wouldn't be intimidated, you know, by just some young girl walking up to me and I walked you and his pr girl spotted me and she came over. She went, yay, hey, you're even over Tom Wren told me you were coming, Yes, yes, yes, go to interview.
Speaker 8: Camps with year.
Speaker 4: Here we go, We're on.
Speaker 9: She goes, he will not be taking interviews today. I just said it all with a smile, and she very politely directed me to the media guide on where I could find him at a press conference. But the questions I had for him I wasn't exactly prepared to bring to a credible press conference. I just stood really close to him, did a couple of thumbs up smiles, got some photos with him in the background, and I came home.
Speaker 3: And that's it. Oh my gosh, So what happens?
Speaker 8: Read hot crack.
Speaker 3: I think I probably sort of dumbed it down for you a little bit too much and said, I was very casual.
Speaker 1: Let's just go down, just have a chat with him. He great, he'll love these questions.
Speaker 3: He's got a mullet. Anyone who's got a mulle of the most easy people going on the planet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he was at the launch last night and he was pretty like chilled out, like approachable.
Speaker 4: I just would have thought anyone could have gone.
Speaker 1: It's funny that should say that, because so Zoie unfortunately couldn't get the chockey. So we sent the big dog down there last night at the official live golf event, and that is Jodie. Did you get a chat with We're talking cam Smith, Phil Mickelson or Brooks kept gut.
Speaker 5: I genuinely was on like the red carpet that was a black carpet, and I was on there for ten minutes and I went, I can't be bothered.
Speaker 1: That's how it probably gets it done. Champaign wasn't going to sip itself.
Speaker 4: It wasn't and it was or Moway or whatever you want to say. Well, we yeah, that was calling me. Jody, come up the stairs. Don't worry about working right what happened?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's check the phone lines. Is this Cam Smith right now? No, he's not on there, so no one's speaking to cam Smith. Unfortunately, outrageous stuff. We put this over to the listeners now because so he couldn't get it done. I definitely might be able to get it done. Unfortunately Jodi got lured by the power of champagne, so I couldn't stick it out for an extra five to six minutes. If you see one of these professional golfers, yes, can you get a selfie with him?
Speaker 3: So we're talking the big dogs too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm going to say yep Smith Kepka Michelson throwing bryceon dishambo in there as well?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: All it needs to be is a selfie with one of these golfers. Send it through to Nova's Instagram account. Is that how it works?
Speaker 8: So Jody and Hazy Paige open.
Speaker 1: Sure, and we'll pay you. We will pay you. Look at us like we're the Daily Mail. Yeah, we will pay you for content.
Speaker 8: We're definitely not desperate to see some of the gold.
Speaker 3: How much can we give?
Speaker 8: So I reckon one hundred dollars a photo.
Speaker 1: Hundred bucks a snap. This is a good money maker, all right then, quick sticks, sure, get onto it.
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't you?
Speaker 1: All right, Jody and Hazy go out there snapping and do some stalking and welcome to the lovely dirty life of those who work for the Daily Mail and TMZ.
Speaker 3: Dead or alive? Well, well, well look who it is?
Speaker 1: A young lady who has the touch of death produces are good morning to.
Speaker 8: Do introduction, Thank you so much?
Speaker 3: Is your little baby?
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is my little baby. I'm a big fan of talking about dead and alive people. Yes, as per always. I'm going to give you a few celeb names.
Speaker 6: Bio.
Speaker 8: You tell me if they're dead or alive?
Speaker 3: Yep, okay, Well, this coffee is on theline.
Speaker 8: Coffee is on the line. And a few losses to Joe, Yeah, Joe's it's about time Hazey buys coffee.
Speaker 4: Alright, mate, get in touch with the dead. Absolutely none of your business.
Speaker 9: Get on with it, all right, Starting off Angela Lansbury.
Speaker 6: We live on the memory of our lives, and I think that's one of the things that I cherish.
Speaker 9: Dame Angela Bridgid Lansbury dB and Irish, British and American actress and singer. In a career spanning over seventy years, she's played various roles across film, stage and TV, best known for her twelve years as Jessica Fletcher on Murder. She wrote for October nineteen twenty five, dead or Alive?
Speaker 3: Is that, Dame Edma? What I was testing you? I was t you guys, Yeah, you passed.
Speaker 4: Angela Lansbury has passed away, Hazy.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately I have to agreet with Jody on this one.
Speaker 8: She has.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, no, he said it was such confidence.
Speaker 5: This is so annoying because you're like, you don't even know you thought it was Dame medn know.
Speaker 9: He's a man of winning on guesses. Yeah she passed last year. Good run though nineteen twenty five at this point, Yeah, all right for her one all.
Speaker 8: Mark Hamill.
Speaker 1: We finish off the trilogy, then we go back twenty years and we do the story of young Darth Vader and young the young Alec Ginness character.
Speaker 4: And in the third film, which precedes Star Wars, you see that's a pretquel.
Speaker 1: That's right, Luke is about five or six years old, So I don't know, maybe one of your viewers the role.
Speaker 9: Mark Bridget Hamill an American actor and writer known for his role as Luke Skywalker in the Star Wars film series, beginning with the original nineteen seventy seven film, subsequently winning three Saturn Awards for his performances in The Empire Strites, Back, Return of the Jedi, and The Last Jedi. Born September nineteen fifty one. Dead or Alive, Hazy've.
Speaker 3: Been saying this for quite a while now, actually, rip, Mark Hamill. I just remember the day. Do you remember where you were when the news came through?
Speaker 4: Fron didn't die as well jokes he's alive.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll do that again.
Speaker 8: He truly alive. Okay, nineteen fifty one is not that one.
Speaker 4: So this is the typebreaker, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Where are currently at zero?
Speaker 9: So let's let's pick it up for this last one. Dick Van Dyke, I'm in with the players.
Speaker 3: I won't need any math.
Speaker 9: And they've put mustaches and wigs and Mutton Shop and everything.
Speaker 3: And I said, you guys, realize you're making up a ninety year old.
Speaker 9: Richard Wayne Van Dyke an American actor, entertainer, and comedian. His career spans seven decades in film, TV and stage. He's been awarded a Golden Globe, Tony Grammy, Daytime Emmy, and four Primetime Emmys. He's starting classics such as Chichi Bang Bang, Mary Poppins Not at Museum, and many many more. Born December nineteen twenty five, dead or.
Speaker 3: Alive, I am. I don't know who this person is.
Speaker 1: But what I will say is I don't know a dick that's not at least over one hundred years old.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna say Dick Van Dyke is still with us. Bless him, Bless him.
Speaker 4: Jody, I'm going to say, Dick Van Dyke died.
Speaker 10: Come on, howdy, I'm so sorry again everyone, everybody say with me, Dick Van.
Speaker 1: It's a special day today, Jades. Why really special day. Why we've got a solar eclipse coming.
Speaker 3: Fun Tom, I've fallen in love people clams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, solo clips walk across the whole of Australia this morning, all this halfnoon for us and be the most visible in the Ningaloo region.
Speaker 3: Hang on second, there's a big special mentions of the damn man.
Speaker 1: So a little place called Exmouth over and wa most visibly, it's going to be completely full and people are absolutely flocking. It's like, change your plans, get to this little place so we can see a bit of a black spot in the sky for about a minute or so.
Speaker 5: Yes, some people like, you know, looking at the planet and stuff.
Speaker 3: My goodness, do you know what this is? In the same category as the stink flower, remember the at the zoom.
Speaker 1: Yes, apparently it smells like absolute So let's go down there and smell it and then people let and go.
Speaker 3: You know what, it did smell terrible and not just that what an experience.
Speaker 5: Let's line up for an hour with our children, A smell of flower that absolutely.
Speaker 3: Recks obsessed with little things like this.
Speaker 1: So eclipse, it's going to happen today at around about twelve twenties when it's going to start.
Speaker 3: You to see it in Adelaide midday. Okay, so look it's.
Speaker 1: At least it's had a good time. But look, whatever you're doing, just absolutely holt everything.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: If you're at a wedding, if it's your wedding, if you're at a funeral, if you're planning on passing on this morning, hold that off for a couple of hours because an eclipse is coming on top of that as well.
Speaker 3: You can do yourself a bit of an injury.
Speaker 1: Oh why yeah, quite common for people to get eye injuries from looking at the sun, right.
Speaker 3: Thought about this.
Speaker 1: In Turkey in nineteen seventy six to fifty eight, patients sought treatment for eye damage after an eclipse. Some experience initial improvements, the damage to others was unchanged. Fifteen years later, Is it worth sacrificing your eye sight to see their eclipse?
Speaker 4: I don't No, I wouldn't have thought.
Speaker 3: I didn't have thought at all.
Speaker 1: Nineteen o nine forty five people presented to the Eye Casualty Department of Leicester Royal Infomary.
Speaker 3: After an eclipse was seen there.
Speaker 1: I think it's retinopathic, inframary or infirmary words. He it is infirmary. No, you say that when you've got a bit of an Eastern European accent. Infirmary.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, sorry, I'm I hate big.
Speaker 1: I just can't talk. He's just so concerning on radio. Forty of them had to go there. Seven months later, four people could still see the ghosts of the damage in their visual field.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got the eclipse in.
Speaker 1: After the solar eclipse of August twenty seventeen, twenty seven patients in the US state of Utah presented with concerns about vision. Really, stop looking at the sun unless you get genuine protective goggles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. I like that guy the place for Colling One. He's got a.
Speaker 1: Big Mason Cox. No one's poking him in the anymore, are they?
Speaker 3: Anyway? There's eclipse happening today, Fallen Love.
Speaker 10: Now nothing I can say.
Speaker 3: There you go?
Speaker 1: AnyWho, let's seamlessly merge in to live golf and shall we sure Thereu's no doubt you would have watched Channel seven years last night from six o'clock.
Speaker 3: You weren't Jody, but other people were.
Speaker 1: And you're looking for a bit of a code word because we want to send you along this weekend. If you do have the code word, hit us up right now, thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 3: We want to send you off.
Speaker 6: To you told you you had a time Machine's hazy on this daisy spots up for grabs on the train that is on this dais who's aboard?
Speaker 1: Please you don't do the tooting if you're a passenger, all right, Okay, sorry, okay, keep your mouth shut and listen to some knowledge.
Speaker 4: All right? Who are you?
Speaker 1: Brenton Racles And is much more lovely than me?
Speaker 4: He love steam trains?
Speaker 1: Is that what was going on there? Okay? Twentieth of April nineteen eighty three. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Actually.
Speaker 1: Miranda Kerr was born in Sydney, New South Wales. Today's her fortieth birthday?
Speaker 4: Is she forty?
Speaker 3: Yeah? God? Okay? Financially oh that's right.
Speaker 1: She's with Evan Spiegel, who's worth what four point six billion or something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's what it is the founder of Snapchat.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I still don't know how that works.
Speaker 3: Wow, you send people of photo and it just disappears.
Speaker 5: But then people just screenshot it, and then you find yourself in trouble. I'm not speaking from experience. I just I've heard that's what happens.
Speaker 1: And then if you screenshot it, you get a notification, don't you. Yeah, so don't do that. Don't be a dirty bit. Actually, don't do snapchat at all.
Speaker 4: Nah, for goodness sake, get off it.
Speaker 1: Nineteen fifty nine, Dolly Parton, age thirteen, willase her first single, popul Love.
Speaker 4: But you're going to say had her first augmentation.
Speaker 9: Age thirty, Jullie Julie Joey.
Speaker 1: That's always cele about Dolly Parton by singing a bit of Jolie Julie, Jolie Jollie.
Speaker 5: I'll always why not you don't worry.
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventy three, Shania Twain's debut album, Shania Twain debuted in the US.
Speaker 3: Of course, that is debut.
Speaker 4: It was called Twain Debutted.
Speaker 3: No, No, the beted So Shania Twain.
Speaker 1: I think there's a moment in every young boy's life where you can identify.
Speaker 4: Which direction you swing, direction that you swing, Are we right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You must have been bloody confused.
Speaker 3: I reckon I saw a few Little Twain videos back when.
Speaker 1: I said, well, I know based on some of the physics that's happening right now, so I know which way I'm swinging. So thank you, Shania. And I watched that documentary the other day as well, did you Yeah, she's just I mean, God was in a good move and she put her.
Speaker 4: Did is still illicit the same reaction?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sure?
Speaker 1: Why not.
Speaker 3: Get me in trouble?
Speaker 4: You were the one that started the Shanaia.
Speaker 3: Yeah I was thirty years old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, well now you're thirty Seven's if you still get the same reaction, I think God, dude.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty, Shadow and Neapolitan Mastiff gave birth to a litter of twenty one puppies, breaking the current Australian record of nineteen and to use a play of words, Shadow was just an absolute shadow of her former self after that birth twenty one, at what stage do you start going, oh my gosh, how many more?
Speaker 8: When is this going to end?
Speaker 1: Absolutely ridiculous? Actually, and Shadows anything like Jodotti? Then all the puppies were girls.
Speaker 3: Let's go back to April twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Ninety nine the number one song, No scrubs TLC, no scrubs.
Speaker 4: He thanks, just breaking story. This is how it's just humide. I am prepared.
Speaker 5: As a matter of fact, Tom Brady, your boyfriend. Gay fans are behind the scenes. Look at his star studded NFL retirement party. So is he definitely retired now or he's going to do that thing where he goes, I'm retired, but I'm going to come back for one more season.
Speaker 1: I would have thought with everything the way that he went about it's with the big video and everything, Yes, like surely this is it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so the former Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback. Even when I say that, like it sounds really sexy, Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback, it's.
Speaker 3: Just calling the box that this gave by the bis.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: Then, he shared a video to his Instagram on Wednesday that showed several of his former teammates celebrating his career.
Speaker 1: Thank you only get one super emotional retirement essay, and I used my note last year.
Speaker 3: So really, thank you guys so much to every single one of you for supporting his whole video's retirement video. I could go on forever. There's too many.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for allowing me to live of my absolute dream and we change a thing.
Speaker 3: I love you all the gate there it goes. Yeah, love you try a little while ago.
Speaker 5: Barry Humphries has been recovering following a hip replacement earlier this year, but it said he's had complications in the.
Speaker 4: Last few days. He's eighty nine years old, you know that.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: He's best known for his portrayal of purple haired all to ego Dame Edna Everidge.
Speaker 6: Hello, bosums, Yes, it's me Damn edd looking gorgeous.
Speaker 1: For the longest time, especially through all my youth, I thought that Dame Edmund was a real person, did you.
Speaker 3: It's a genuine lovely old mama.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just a nice old lady.
Speaker 1: That's Barry Humphries. Also, I thought it was Dane, not Dame.
Speaker 3: That's a different story anyway. For those playing along at home, that's too.
Speaker 5: Who has resting bitch face at the best of times.
Speaker 8: Got particular resting bitch face right now.
Speaker 7: I wish that I could live my life like where you've just in this sheltered little human swever. He doesn't know anything about anything, He just gets through day by day. I would love to live my life like.
Speaker 3: That, listically, unaware of my surroundings.
Speaker 1: It's a dangerous way to live as well, Yes, particularly when you're walking around with oncoming traffic and things like that.
Speaker 5: Let's do live golf for just one moment, please. I went to the launch last night at the Adelaide. Over All the big players were there, all the names.
Speaker 4: It was so lavish.
Speaker 5: There was no expense to spare at this party last night. And can I tell you they relayed all the tiles.
Speaker 4: Outside the McGarry room. They were all like Live branded.
Speaker 5: So they literally put in a new floor this launch last cula for the events.
Speaker 3: You can make a lot of things happen when you have a lot of money, apparently.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I did live cross for ten years first and there were like twenty crates of Muwey right next.
Speaker 4: To me Muwett Muwey whenever m Muette. Anyone to say anyway, have you interviewed Brooks? Kept yet?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 4: Did yesterday?
Speaker 7: All of a sudden, I'm very interested in you just going to put that interesting.
Speaker 3: Brooks is pretty impressive, as is Brighton to Shambo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bruston to Shambo. They were all there last night.
Speaker 5: Camp Smith, Phil Mickelson, Bubba Watson sadly for my husband though Dustin's a partner.
Speaker 4: Wasn't there?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so Paulina Gretzky, who's the daughter Wayne Gretzky.
Speaker 4: She wasn't there last night.
Speaker 1: We did see a nice little photo though, of your husband Greg suspiciously standing behind Greg Nor. Is there some way we can get this up so people can see it because.
Speaker 5: It's I might have to get our good friend Josh, our social media guy, to put it up. But it's like my husband just lurking behind Greg Norman, who is paying him no attention, like zero attention.
Speaker 4: It was brilliant.
Speaker 5: All the Crows and Port players were there and they were absolutely livid about the fact that they were asked to play in the Pro am today and they couldn't.
Speaker 3: Training session train. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you have a little chat with one of Port's best players in one of our little favorite Zach Buters.
Speaker 3: How'd that go?
Speaker 1: Maybe come on, let's bring an off air conversation to life without notice.
Speaker 4: Don't make me do that.
Speaker 3: Well, we're kind of committed now, how to go? How was Zach?
Speaker 5: He was so lovely, He's such a cutie and like we were chatting along and he goes, so what do you do?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, oh, so sometimes I like to come along to your trainings and just you know, have a look and then maybe report about it.
Speaker 5: And he's like, oh, that's cool. I was like, Zach, you have zero awareness about my job.
Speaker 1: See it's nice. Zack's feeling good too. Just go through life blessfully unaware of what's happening. You know, you're that you're that super fan who brings a high tech camera to film.
Speaker 4: This And why are you stalking me? What is your problem?
Speaker 3: Mate? Check? Yes, just picture this.
Speaker 1: You heading along to Sydney flat accommodation. It's all paid for to see the Lizo in Constant, one of the great performances as well.
Speaker 3: We could be sending you there thanks to our very good mates at Live Nation.
Speaker 4: How good, I know, amazing.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Ali and mcguil get.
Speaker 5: Ali, Hey, morning guy, going, we're really well, thank you?
Speaker 3: How are you very excited?
Speaker 7: Now I'm going to make my daughters like, yeah, you fucking win these tickets?
Speaker 3: Yes, Chiz, wouldn't you just so many brownie points with the young one?
Speaker 7: I know?
Speaker 8: To be the ultimate girls weekend away?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Good stuff.
Speaker 1: Hey, Al the congratulations, thank you so much for getting involved, and hopefully fingers Cross will announce you as a winner very very soon.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys, have a good day, good stuff for you too, Ali There.
Speaker 1: So look, first, the winner is announced tomorrow amongst a bunch of winners, so it's.
Speaker 3: To be absolutely the epic, amazing good stuff.
Speaker 4: Right, what about tomorrow?
Speaker 1: It's tomorrow on the show, so our first winner will be announced for Lizzo and last live golf Chance. And I need your revice on something, Joe's because my daughter, who's two years old, sort of two and a half, going through this little stage where and she's only just sort of getting sentences together, but one of them is I hate you. I hate you Dad, and my gosh, it hurts my soul. And I thought that I was heartless there for a second, but it turns out I do have a heart. And every time Lot he says that to me, she sort of chills away.
Speaker 3: Ever so slightly.
Speaker 2: I've seen the video and I just I understand your pain. It's passionate, literally like I hate you Dad.
Speaker 1: That's okay because we love you, So it's fine, yes to my radio, fairly love there that's nice.
Speaker 2: Go from your home where everyone hates you, and you can come here where we.
Speaker 4: All love you.
Speaker 1: So it's fine, all right, good stuff. We'll catch you bright new tomorrow and I forget. Keep it on over today with DC and Mattie for your next chance. You can on stand By List to see Lizzo have a good day.
Speaker 3: Adelaide's Jody and Hazy