Speaker 1: This podcast is for entertainment purposes only and reflects our own personal opinions and experiences. It is not medical advice. Always seek advice from qualified Australian healthcare professional before making health or cosmetic treatment decisions. We do not endorse any specific medical products, prescription medicines or cosmetic treatments. The Therapeutic Goods Administration does not regulate approof or endorse percenter in Capulation and has warned that human biological tissue may carry risks of infection and disease transmission.
Speaker 2: Ad A lady ad A lady ad A lady ad lady filter it, Good afternoon, good evening, and good night.
Speaker 1: Hello helly peers, and am I'm really talking to Katrine a realm tree.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another pod, My friends. I'm Hailey and I am Lauren.
Speaker 3: We're besties, we're business partners, and we're the creators of Adelaidy.
Speaker 2: Hello, I say Haylozy Media and we do everything together except bang. I'm going to start today with a little bit of a bone.
Speaker 1: You pick bone to pick with me? Yeah, don't think name two bones? Okay one yep.
Speaker 3: Last week we spoke about Michael Jackson. Now I came out swinging, saying, I have always been obsessed with him. It's I love him to my core, always growing up as in my twenties, thirties and now forties. There was a time where I stopped listening because of what happened, you know, the rumors. But I'm back on board. Love him, believe him. You, my friend rolled your eyes and you said, and you just did it again, Mage four And you wonder where you're doing gets it from?
Speaker 1: When she rolls her eyes? Where do you get that from?
Speaker 2: Like you do the full I roll? I can hear your eyes rolling. Okay.
Speaker 1: I went and saw Michael Jackson on the weekend. I loved it more than anything. And I love him and I love going to the movies. And I cried and I laughed.
Speaker 3: Okay, can I say it's too late to jump on the Michael Jackson bandwagon If you're in the mid thirties, you can't now just something fall in love with Michael Jackson's going to see.
Speaker 2: Queen and going, oh yeah, I like the movie. I liked I liked the Queen.
Speaker 3: But you're not a hardcore fan. You just like the movie. You like the idea of liking him. You don't like him from the very beginning.
Speaker 1: But you don't know his story, chimpanzee, you're not him, you didn't go to his concept. I'm not as old as you.
Speaker 2: So you're Robbie Williams to your core, right.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I love Robbie Bee more than anything.
Speaker 3: I'm not Robbie to my core really like him, like take that, but not to my call. Like I am Michael Jackson, so you cannot jump on board my bandwagon.
Speaker 2: Me and bergo on that wagon.
Speaker 3: And all the other Michael Jackson fans that were slamming you online, okay, calling you beije and boring and dumb.
Speaker 1: One girl literally said the chicken pink is dumb.
Speaker 2: The chicken pink, The chick in pink, not chicken.
Speaker 1: The chick is down. Yeah, bitch, I was this slow.
Speaker 3: No, it's what it is is when you're a hardcore fan, your hardcore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you come out.
Speaker 3: You're just on the wagon for a little bit and then you'll get over it once the dover mean wears off.
Speaker 1: Do you know what? I always hate going to the movies. I never go to the movies. And when you went to the movies, I was like, oh, who goes to the movies. On Sunday night, virgin I had date night and we went to the movies, ate popcorn and Malteeser's. It was so good together together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh the salt in the snate It's so good.
Speaker 1: And then we went to Sophia and had a child free dinner of just halloomy and ricotta and honey. That soad, And and I watched another movie on Netflix. I had a chill weekend. I never watched TV. I never watched series.
Speaker 3: You know, this is something that I that we don't have in common because I love television and I love movies so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're my one friend.
Speaker 3: That I don't message to say what are you watching at the moment, because chances are you're not watching anything.
Speaker 2: Do you on the other bone that I want to pick with you?
Speaker 1: There's a lot of bones right now.
Speaker 2: Now, I reckon It was about three episodes ago.
Speaker 3: I was telling you how I've grown up as a tree hugger because my dad.
Speaker 2: My dad.
Speaker 3: Loves to hug trees, reaching out to nature. I love being grounded and it makes me feel great again. You roll your eyes at me because we're woo woo and weird. But then I saw on Instagram. You're on Kangar Island and you're hugging moss.
Speaker 1: What I was hugging a tree and a hugging moss, and I took off my shoes and I walked barefoot through a forest. I actually understood for the first time in my life why people are free bleeders.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to I just wanted to take my clothes off. I wanted to burn my bra and I wanted to hug that motherfucking tree. And did you I did, and it was so good. They got a close up shot of me feeling doing this to a tree.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love this so much. You're filming a tree.
Speaker 3: So now you're also on the bandwagon of hugging trees.
Speaker 1: I hug trees. I love Michael Jackson, and you like moss and I'm a potential free bleeder.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, you no, no, just.
Speaker 1: That was gross.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so gross. Offense to never talk about that again. Sorry. We don't like judging people, but we're judging you for free bleeding.
Speaker 1: A little bit of judge.
Speaker 2: Just wear a pad.
Speaker 1: I don't forgotten what a period's like. I haven't have on veided months now, Oh.
Speaker 2: Welcome back and coming back soon, come back. Heavy.
Speaker 1: The maternity pads, Oh, there's nothing more sexy. I remember Burgo having to put it on for me because you can't bend over after a c section, and you're like, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, And you're lucky they love you because you've just birthed their child. But there's a lot happening afterwards that people don't talk about.
Speaker 3: So I'm I since year seven, I don't think I've worn a pad.
Speaker 2: I hate pads. I hate the smell of them. I hate the feel of them.
Speaker 3: They're wet, they're soggy, it's yuk, and they're bulky and you can see it looks like you've got a dick.
Speaker 1: What about the maternity ones where they come up to hear and end.
Speaker 2: They're like a full nappy. So I've really struggled with that part after having a baby. Yeah, I can't put anything inside you. You have to wear the pads and will let yourself.
Speaker 1: Just free bleed. God, we're already that we've said that too much? You have, I haven't said it one I'm sorry, I am I'm running on no sleep and I am.
Speaker 3: Get at you're having a baby.
Speaker 1: I went to Kangar Island yesterday. I got back at eleven and then I couldn't sleep when I stir for at one o'clock in the morning, and I couldn't sleep because the baby was just kicking me until I ate something.
Speaker 2: Don't starve the baby.
Speaker 1: It's hungry, babe, Do you reckon? I do I look like I've been starving.
Speaker 2: She's more than a protein bar.
Speaker 1: I well, yesterday with filming, we had SCons for breakfast. Millie was with me, and then we had chips on the ferry home.
Speaker 2: There was no food left. That sounds really nice.
Speaker 1: Oh, I had the best. I love Haangar Island. It just has my heart. I just love going there. We share together.
Speaker 2: We haven't done that in a while, have we.
Speaker 1: No, we traveled separately now because we don't like each other and we fight.
Speaker 2: Each other so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all pretend a Member of the week. That was my membo.
Speaker 2: What do you want than that?
Speaker 1: I'm tired, That's it. That's all you get. Like you're lucky You've fucking got that At this rate.
Speaker 2: I'm so grateful for you. What am I gonna do?
Speaker 3: Who am I going to get when you go on maternally? I was thinking about this the other day.
Speaker 1: You could probably just talk to yourself to be fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah I could, But.
Speaker 1: Actually I've got a bone to pick with Millie. Millie said something to me yesterday. I can't remember exactly what she said. It was along the lines of, like, you talk so much, you just talk to yourself if you're good.
Speaker 2: I was like, you do what you do? Do you get tired of your own voice at all? Oh my god.
Speaker 1: You told me to be quiet in the office the other day because I was too much.
Speaker 3: So I'll just lift the curtain on a lady office. Right, And this is the core truth. There's a lot of people in our office who struggle to work in our office.
Speaker 2: Right. Your old school, and you don't like people for working from home.
Speaker 1: You've got a big rule about it coming to the office.
Speaker 3: Me, on the other hand, more new school, And I get it because I also work way better when I'm by myself, because I can act and think creatively.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but are you really.
Speaker 1: Working when you're sitting in your couch? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I am. Actually I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I So you don't trust people. So the other day I'm in the office telling me I'm sitting in the middle of the office right because I couldn't be in our office because I'm there, You're there, and I love you, but I just can't work right and I like to get my work done.
Speaker 2: Then I can play.
Speaker 3: So I'm sitting in the middle the office and I can hear the whole office's sign people are trying to get their work done. Charlotte, a beautiful producer, has just come back from overseas and she's trying to catch up on.
Speaker 2: A thousand emails.
Speaker 3: And all I could hear is you talking about this place, not as Kachina, not as Kachina do there, and they do this.
Speaker 1: And the best pastor that I wanted to tell her.
Speaker 3: And she you can hear her going, ah, yeah cool.
Speaker 2: I'm like, she doesn't give a fuck. Shut up.
Speaker 1: I just missed her and I just wanted to have a chat.
Speaker 3: Then you get annoyed that people aren't working, it's because you don't shut up.
Speaker 2: And what did I do?
Speaker 1: I literally you came and you were like do you ever take your breath?
Speaker 2: What are you big?
Speaker 1: White? And then I like left. I was like, well, I'm gonna don't talking somewhere else. Yeah, so I went and sat in my car and metaphone call.
Speaker 3: But don't you understand, don't want to getty shit done and then you can play.
Speaker 1: Whereas I like to do my eight hour day in about thirteen yeah, I like to really spread it out.
Speaker 2: I like to do mine in about four Oh. Okay, yeah, that I do in four hours. You were doing thirteen.
Speaker 1: Oh probably a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just that you just do it a little bit slower.
Speaker 1: May I'm I'm my dad. Oh my god speaking. I called him on the way here. My dad has started TI gie.
Speaker 2: My dad.
Speaker 1: He's going, you know, we have to go seventy nine year old Dino. He goes, Oh, some of the boys asked me to tie jay.
Speaker 2: You're doing it in the parklands.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but we have to go.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I need to hide in a bush.
Speaker 1: We need to hide in a bush and watch him.
Speaker 2: Is he doing like the whole breathing thing and they lift their arms.
Speaker 1: Oh, can you imagine my dad on one leg.
Speaker 2: He'll break a knee doing the eagle. Oh, this is excellent. Do you know what? I love him?
Speaker 3: He's almost years old and he's doing freaking tai Chieh's.
Speaker 1: Just how he says it, though, Like I called him on the way here, I'm like, oh, Haley's on her way. We're doing the podcast, and Mom's like, oh the podcast, no talking about pooh Vagina's sex. You know the rules? Yes, Mum, well I think we've spoken about all of that stuff. And Dad goes, oh, guess what I did some ti j.
Speaker 2: He's just he's in his own little cheek, just a little bit.
Speaker 1: He probably didn't know when they said tai chi. He was probably like, I love.
Speaker 2: Am I getting some needles.
Speaker 1: He would have thought, I'm gonna go out for an ice Asian red wine. He would have got to the park going where are you taking me?
Speaker 2: Delicious?
Speaker 3: Anyway, all right, today on the podcast, welcome to the show everyone, Just so you know, we don't plan. We just got to kind of have a round about topic.
Speaker 1: I feel like people probably know by now. Yeah, you today are going to talk about placenta and I am going to talk about faces. Yeah. I think a lot of people want to know what you do to your face. Yeah, because it's a lot, says you on Mondaro. But you have a go if I do something to my face. Oh well, I'm sorry. Are you sad or happy? Right now?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Here we go, says someone who always has a go at people where they look old.
Speaker 2: We will leave somewhere and you'll go to be How old does she look? I jo, don't you dare lie? Oh my god say that.
Speaker 1: I can't tell whether you're being serious or not.
Speaker 3: So you know I've got nothing in my face at the moment. Yeah, you're laughing about it.
Speaker 2: You're pregnant.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, now I'm actually getting pissed off. Why is it not okay to call someone fat, but it's okay to call someone old?
Speaker 2: But you don't look old, you look twenty No.
Speaker 3: No, but what I'm saying we haven't even got to what I'm talking about yet.
Speaker 2: But it's true. Why is that a thing?
Speaker 3: Why is it like it's or you can't say that, but you can say that someone's old because that makes them feel shit about themselves.
Speaker 1: No, but everyone talks about people behind people's back. It's just what they.
Speaker 2: Do, all right, What do you say about me?
Speaker 1: But oh, she talks too much of the office. I'm just trying to concentrate and do my work, and I just can't get anything done when you're around.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Faces because we're going to say what we have done to our faces, if we've done anything to our faces, because I think it's important to be honest, right, and I want to start with Anne Hathaway. Anne Hathaway is beautiful. She's forty five, absolutely stunning. She's got the big lips, the beautiful, big brown eyes, she's got a gorgeous jaw line.
Speaker 2: She's stunning.
Speaker 3: And in the first Devil, Wee's Prata beautiful. The second devil was Prata just as beautiful and doesn't actually.
Speaker 2: Look much older.
Speaker 3: So obviously people do things to their face. And my opinion on this is you do whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
Speaker 2: It's why people go on on weight loss drkes.
Speaker 3: You things to their faces, whatever you want to do to make you, not for anybody else, but for you to feel better. Yes, there's a line when your face doesn't move and you start looking like Jocelyn, you need to stop you.
Speaker 1: If you get to joson the Catwoman, I will question.
Speaker 3: But that's also for the injectable. People to say no. People need to say no, they're going to the wrong places, right, Yeah, So with Anne Hathaway, she's had some form of something right, but when she was interviewed and do you know what, it's okay to say, I don't want to talk about it, that's fine, But I believe that she came out she just she lied. She says she did she did platts. She does a plat and a plat on either side of her face. And she says that she pulls it up, which does work.
Speaker 2: Have you tried it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it lifts your face. It's like you've had a face.
Speaker 1: Lift, really, so you don't lift my neck.
Speaker 2: I don't think it does much for your growls.
Speaker 1: No, I mean like the fladabul gab.
Speaker 2: So for the next stuff.
Speaker 3: I saw someone the other day and they had like tape at the back of their neck, like Homo Simpson when he kind of like dark tapes his the back of his body to make real thinner.
Speaker 2: So you can actually tape something in the back of your neck anyway.
Speaker 1: Do you know my Nana fe she was doing botox before it was the thing. She was the first woman in South Australia. There was this salon they did the first lot of acrylic nails at the Adelaide hotel. They were getting acrylic nails done and she was getting botox jabs when there are a thousand bucks a pop.
Speaker 3: So you said, you just made a statement then, and I want to know if we can factor this. Your grandma was the first woman moment, the first she was trying like she used to try, said, this had been quite a few times before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she used to try. She she tried everything. When my nana was eighty, she looked better than me and the womb like she was phenomenal.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, so no, really good skin yeah, and botox yeah, so okay, So ad hathaway, that's what she said. She came out saying that she's done more than that. So just I don't know why people hide these things. Don't lie about it because it makes other people fuel shit about themselves.
Speaker 1: And that's the same with jabs. If you're doing the jab, yeah, don't lie. If you tell me that you're healthy, eating, exercising and you're doing the jabs, nothing pisces me off more. Yeah, just be honest, Just be honest.
Speaker 2: There's nothing to be ashamed about.
Speaker 1: What have you done to your face? I've done plats, No you haven't, bitch.
Speaker 2: No, no, you've done more than Platz.
Speaker 3: So the only thing that I've done is sprinkle of botox. Yep and yep. My I didn't tell miles and years. Hi, Jimmy, I have a little bit on the side of my eyes.
Speaker 1: That's right now.
Speaker 3: Right now, I have nothing in my face. I haven't done anything since the end of January.
Speaker 2: I have nothing. So right now this is me me.
Speaker 1: But you're beautiful.
Speaker 3: But the reason I've doing done it is because I'm on a trial. I've done this trial and I actually really liked it. It's this like, it's two things that I'm doing. It's hyaluronic acid under my skin, so.
Speaker 2: Palaronic halaronic half Felicia.
Speaker 1: You just walking over here for mack.
Speaker 3: And it hydrates your skin, and I've really liked it and this other thing that they're doing at the same time. So I couldn't do anything else apart from that. So mum was a bitty therapist. So I've always grown up like having.
Speaker 2: Your mom looking after my skin.
Speaker 1: Beautiful skin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I did dumb things when I was nineteen. I did I used to do solariums when before we knew that they were share and scary and then I moved to Queensland and I was like on the TV it was like one in three people skincats and I'm like, oh, and it scared the crap out of.
Speaker 2: Me when I'm in my early twenties. So I've been really careful ever since then.
Speaker 3: So I've always looked after my skin because of my mum. And yeah, at the moment, so the reason I have anything now you can see the reason I have stuff in my eyebrows. My head doesn't move much, right, I've never had my brother and I have never had I don't have a frown line, but my eyebrows are.
Speaker 2: Like a upside down Nike dick. I my eyebrows so much.
Speaker 3: See that, No look one one goes up and there's wrinkles here, like it's it's just my it's just my forehead.
Speaker 1: I just see you as beautiful.
Speaker 3: But I also want to be animated because I don't want you don't want a forehead that doesn't move.
Speaker 2: You need to be able to have animation.
Speaker 1: Especially you and I on our jobs. We are we are this.
Speaker 3: Yes, I need to be and I say that so so in all honesty, the people that I've seen over the years have done they always say, it's like a third of what most people have. It's a sprinkle because I don't like I don't like my smile lines, and I know you should my eye smile lines.
Speaker 1: I just just stop smiling, just frown.
Speaker 2: Smile all the time. So that's my issue.
Speaker 3: And also go somewhere where they say, no, where they go, No, I'm not going to do that for you.
Speaker 2: You don't need that.
Speaker 3: Don't go to someone that's going to go I'm going to suggest that you do all these things because then it creates all this insecurity about yourself. So you want to go somewhere where they go just a little bit. That's the safest people to go.
Speaker 1: But I've had friends go to people and they say, I own your face. Now, like, once you try it, you're not going to want it to move.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well we're going to share this thing that happened. Was it four years ago when we went to the bow Dives? Because this is what this is where I remember it happening. Do you remember I went and saw this guy we're doing this thing we won't name names. When saw someone who does faces and we were doing some advertising with him, and he's like, oh, I let me.
Speaker 2: Put a little bit here, and so I was like, ah, what's it going to do?
Speaker 3: Of course, and I said it as long as I smile, because my biggest thing is I want smiley eyes.
Speaker 2: I want my eyes to crinkle up and go small when I'm laughing, because that's my face.
Speaker 3: And he's like yeah, and then it takes about three days to settle, and we will go to the bow Dives. And I remember looking at my face in the mirror and I look like a chucky doll.
Speaker 2: I look like I know.
Speaker 1: Oh, your eyes started to sink down to your nose.
Speaker 3: My eyes didn't move. And then I had to go back to him. They looked dead, like didn't when you see that people have had too much stuff done in their eyes are just dead. So I had to go back there at like eight o'clock at night. I'm like, you need to do something about this. Undo what you've done. Please, this is not what I asked for.
Speaker 2: I just did it, did everything that.
Speaker 1: I angry.
Speaker 3: He got annoyed at me, Yeah, because he said that that's what I asked for.
Speaker 2: Well I didn't.
Speaker 3: Anyway, They'd spent ages trying to like put heat on it or whatever to undo what they've done.
Speaker 1: This is what scared me. This is what's scared I know. Yeah, my fat, my face, and Mom's never done anything. And I think my mom has got beautiful skin. And she always says it's like, as you get older, it's the time in your life where you want a little bit of extra fat on your face because it helps with your wrinkles. And she spends a lot of money on cream, it's true, and serums and she does all this stuff and drinks her water and everything. And we joke that it's all the olive oil in the Mediterranean diet that keeps.
Speaker 2: Us like, you do you want a bit of fat on your face? You do?
Speaker 1: But I'm I've also had friends that have gone to places and they go it's preventative, and there's twenty year olds getting both this is okay?
Speaker 3: Yes, And also isn't it a weird thing that I've thought about this because it also scares me seeing people's people doing their.
Speaker 2: Lips and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Like if it makes you feel better, great, but it makes me go our kids are growing up seeing these faces that don't have much movement.
Speaker 1: It's unrealistic, yeah, but it is.
Speaker 2: Now it's realistic because that's the way the world is.
Speaker 1: You know. It's funny, you know, with me going on the jabs. You were like, you don't need to go on the jabs, but I'm like, I need to do it for myself, and it's me with your face. I'm like, but I think you're beautiful all the time. You don't need anything, but you do it for you, So there is no right.
Speaker 2: Or there's no right or wrong. You do it.
Speaker 3: You do as long as you're not doing it for someone else and you don't go too far. You're doing something for you to give you a little bit of confidence. It doesn't have to be something that's like injectibles. It can be going to do I don't know, some needling or whatever.
Speaker 2: You like. I've done this salmon sperm facial.
Speaker 1: That was so weird.
Speaker 2: That was weird.
Speaker 1: You had sperm injected into well, it's.
Speaker 3: Not sperm, it's DNA from a salmon sperm.
Speaker 1: It's not sam But I don't know how they get the salmon out of this. Do you, just like, Millie, do they have little doodles? Do salmon have doodles? Millie? Can you google salmon doodles and then we can check Millie's history later and fire her a.
Speaker 2: Picture that they are you googling, Sam.
Speaker 1: You're not allowed to do that, Millie. That's really inappropriate.
Speaker 2: Can you yell out what happened? Mills? Do salmon have doodles?
Speaker 4: No, salmon do not have penises because salmon reproduced via external fertilization.
Speaker 2: Males have no need.
Speaker 4: For a copulatory organ to transfer spam.
Speaker 2: They don't have to put it in.
Speaker 1: Basically, I love actually dumbed it down for how does it get in? Ah?
Speaker 3: So they do it just for mating, not for pleasure, like you don't see salmon just getting it on.
Speaker 1: Who's the fun in that? Dolphins get it on? Dolphins dolphins banging?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you think you're going out to swim with the dolphins, but actually get it.
Speaker 2: Do you think sharks are bredators? Do you want to have a dolphins? Dolphins?
Speaker 1: They won't to buy you a dinner. They want to get straight to the void.
Speaker 2: Ah, faces covered, that's what we've done.
Speaker 1: A little sprinkle, Okay, genuine opinion. Is it weird if I turn my placenta into capsules and then eat them after birth?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think that's foul.
Speaker 1: Well that was a short segment.
Speaker 2: Next.
Speaker 1: No, so it's called placenter and center in capulation, it's dehydrating and encapsulating the placenta to consume it, which proponents, I can't read? What's that mean?
Speaker 2: Proponents? Propels?
Speaker 1: Proponents believe helps with postpartum hormone balance and energy levels. Did I pass you twelve?
Speaker 2: What is that word?
Speaker 1: Read?
Speaker 2: That barely supports?
Speaker 1: Okay, that was a better supports postpartum hormone balance and energy levels. I've met people that lost heaps of blood during pregnancy, like one and a half two liters of blood, and they were like, it's going to take months for your blood levels to actually get up to where they need to be. But after like three or four weeks of the capsules, they're kind of there.
Speaker 2: I saw my placenter. Did you not see yours?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I've never eaten meat before in my life, so for me, it's like a meat thing I don't want to eat out of myself.
Speaker 2: It's eating. It's like catibalism. It's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you put some salt and pepper and it stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh stop, I fried up?
Speaker 3: If again, you do you if it's something that makes you feel better, I feel I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel weird about it. I don't think I would do it.
Speaker 1: But some people take them home and like plant them at the bottom of a tree.
Speaker 2: It looks like a massive steak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're so big.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, so my least put her head up.
Speaker 4: So I've seen people they keep their placenta after birth, and they keep it damp and filled with the bloods and then they put it down onto like an a three piece of paper in different formations like hearts and stuff like that, and then they frame that artwork with their plansct to blood and then.
Speaker 2: I guess the same thing that keeps your baby alive.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is good. You've heard of Hailey Pierce and art. It's now time for me for Lauren to chanzrot art and we just do placenta art.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we just we should do that. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you can like cut off bits of your placenter and give to other people to also create their own art, like color by numbers.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What else are you going to do?
Speaker 1: Well, my placenta sits at the front. Do you remember where placenta so front there and it is like a dinner plate it's like two kilos. Yeah, it's massive. And I didn't realize when you have a vaginal birth you have to actually birth it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it has to do the baby and then you have to push it out. But that's nothing.
Speaker 2: Surely you just be.
Speaker 1: Like, have I not done enough? Because it is tomorrow.
Speaker 3: It's the same as getting the baby out, and then you think they're stitching you up, but they're still they're getting a placenter out as well.
Speaker 2: It's unable, like.
Speaker 3: The fact that you can grow a human inside you and the placenta grows and like it's just it is amazing, but I can't wrap my head around there.
Speaker 1: So there's there's like a few people in Adelaide. They come to the hospital and I wonder how it would happen, Like just on reception, Hello, yep, Lauren, she just had a baby. I'm just here to pick up at placenter. Oh that's nice.
Speaker 2: Let me go to the fridge.
Speaker 3: Here's a placenters like flat patch, Like is it wrapped up? Like you're going to Thomas Farm's food and get you Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like an ikea placenta. Yeah, so just folded up. And then she takes home and dries it, like does she put it in her oven or like another oven, like not her cooking oven.
Speaker 2: It's such a weird thing. It's part of you do you know.
Speaker 1: What if I bought that home, like I swear, like your dog can eat it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Are you doing it or not? Well, I just like, what are the actual benefits? Well, it just says it's promonal.
Speaker 1: It's just because think about it. It's kept your baby alive. Yeah, so it's like hormonal blood levels. It's filled with vitamins.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like the vitamin thing, but they head up again.
Speaker 4: No, consuming placenta capsules after birth is not scientifically proven to be good. There are no documented health benefits, and they carry potential safety risks. Okay, Millie, you're all about the research.
Speaker 2: Why can you bring some facts to this show.
Speaker 1: I just guys, I go on Instagram and I look at things and I go, yeah, I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Mine.
Speaker 3: Honor was the first person who's at Australia have Boto.
Speaker 1: She wasn't the first, she was just one of them.
Speaker 2: No, you've told me she was the first person so many times.
Speaker 1: She's not like the first man on the moon.
Speaker 2: She was like the seventh of you like.
Speaker 1: To ten stories? Yes, yes, yeah, to make it sound better. Now, I'm going to go google my nanner. Imagine if it like came up she was in the paper. We're just like a needle in her eye.
Speaker 2: Ship okay, so okay, So.
Speaker 1: At this stage, I just go, let's just give it a go. I don't know how much it costs. Would you sir for it?
Speaker 2: Or would you put in a bolonnes?
Speaker 1: It was Jasmine rat It's like that time. Then does Burgo know this yet?
Speaker 3: I think he hates fish, but you've been putting anchovies in his past sauce for the last four years.
Speaker 2: Did he just find that out then?
Speaker 1: Or we need to go like he comes home, he's such a skip like Bollondes to hear me puts carrot in it, like Italians aren't putting carrots. You just don't. You don't put carrot in a bolonnaise anyway. Don't hate me. Don't say the chicken the green shirt's dumb, because I'll find you by the Italians run every pasta sauce I've ever started starts with like anchovies and onions. And he's walked into the house for going, why does it smell like fish in here? I'm like, well, that must be your nose. That's on you, buddy. As I'm breaking up the anchovies, and then he's like, oh this is delicious. Pasta's pissing herself, laughing, What is happening?
Speaker 2: Has she just said another fact that's wrong? Okay, give her back, give her the mone way.
Speaker 1: Do Italians for carrying pasta a traditional Italian cooking? Yes, Italian's absolutely Carres boy.
Speaker 3: Okay, so don't listen to this show if you want any factual information whatever I say.
Speaker 2: Good, we have DBH lawyers.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can you imagine like all of Campbelltown on my ass right now? All the nun is coming with a picture.
Speaker 3: But do you know what the best thing about you is you say everything with such conviction that I believe you every time.
Speaker 2: You're very good at lying.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Actually, you're not a lie, You're a bullshit artist.
Speaker 1: I'm not putting Karen Bolinase my not. I didn't book carroten Bolines and have you book Karen Bolonaise? Well, you're just a dig in.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this has been the weirdest guys.
Speaker 1: Next week it's gonna be like Michael, So, I tried carroten bolonaise. It's actually really delicious.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry to everyone weird sweetness. I like carrying bolinaes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually maybe I should. What about a bit of zucchini?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean I get that you can't put pineapple on pizza. That's very un Italian.
Speaker 1: I actually quite like. I am a walking talking contradiction. You're a bullshit artist. I am, yeah, but I'm Italian and Greek, so I'm just both.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I'm in business with you anyway. I love you so much.
Speaker 1: Well I talk a lot so well.
Speaker 2: Anyway. On that note, thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, could you not get us any feedback this week, please, because we're regretting everything.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, no reviews. I do not go to Spotify and do not give us any form of review. No, actually, don't listen.
Speaker 2: Don't don't turn us off right now.
Speaker 1: Why don't we give five other podcasts for people who listen. I love you, eye bye