Speaker 1: Get morning every day.
Speaker 2: Welcome to you, news reader.
Speaker 3: Have you good morning.
Speaker 2: You're on the sort of surface into the studio when you've got something that's really really pressing in concern.
Speaker 4: Well, we were talking the other day in the office about a return to the McDonald's menu of the Milo mcflurry. Wow, okay, we all grew up with mileub, we all grew up with Milo. You'd put half the tin into your cup, bit of sugar, yeah, put your milk on, which was you know this much, and off you went.
Speaker 3: But there's a lot of controversy.
Speaker 4: So everyone was really excited, obviously, and everyone went, oh my god, it's back.
Speaker 3: This is great.
Speaker 4: But the controversy is so obviously with a mcflurry, they don't make them like they used to.
Speaker 3: Usually you can put whatever you want in them.
Speaker 4: You'd always add like, you know, chocolate, fudge, sauce, or you'd add more m and ms or whatever. You are not allowed to change the Milo mcflurry, right, it comes with Milo and Milo only there need. So I've done some digging because that's what I do because I'm a loser and uses my life because.
Speaker 5: You're an investigative journalist and it's not about murder this time, which I'm really proud of myself. But anyway, so I've got to have a look into it.
Speaker 4: Basically, because Nesle class Milo is a health food. They have said to McDonald's this is how many calories is in this particular mcflurry.
Speaker 3: This that you cannot change it.
Speaker 4: People can't have extra Milo, people can't add hot fudge, sauce, people can't do anything to it. How it comes is how it comes. Now you get you literally get the mcflurry. So's it's the ice cream with maybe like two scoops.
Speaker 3: Of Milo on top of it. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: If you want to add extras, it'll come in a cup. Not that I've done this trainers listening at the gym, I haven't had.
Speaker 3: Them to flurry. If you want to get extras, it'll come in a cup. Separate, separate.
Speaker 6: Seriously, I float something with you all. If you're concerned about your nutritional intake and you're watching what you eat, the nutritional content of a mcflurry shouldn't come into the equation because it should be off the menu full stop, should it not.
Speaker 2: I thought you were talking about it's a cheap day and you don't count your calories, or it.
Speaker 4: Was a public holiday and you definitely don't count calor who's on a public holiday?
Speaker 6: Okay, So to add his trainer, she definitely went on the public holiday to McDonald's, gone to mcfluurry.
Speaker 3: In my defense, I didn't actually order it.
Speaker 4: I was with someone who ordered it, so I can't be held liable for that.
Speaker 2: Ah, I was a friend of a friend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is a black market mcflurry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, controversial, so everyone's not happy, but it is a mule mcflurry and he doesn't like Marlowe exactly right.
Speaker 2: Good to see some make somewhat of a comeback as well, full double nine nine nine on nine all yet different mcflurry combinations get them in. But in terms of a healthy alternative, I mean, for goodness sake, if you are going to get a double quarter pound and Bill, just get a.
Speaker 6: Coke that cancels everything out at your chip's gone, it's all gone, your extra nuggets, don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: You had a diet coke or.
Speaker 2: I often wonder, like everyone else out there, does the goodness of the potato outweigh the fried bus So true? Much? Only what if away from a holiday with what if dot com?
Speaker 3: You could go to the dentist or the kids' sports.
Speaker 2: But what if it was a weekend on the coast instead.
Speaker 6: Book hotels, holiday rentals, apartments and more.
Speaker 2: What if it's Ouzzy for travel.
Speaker 6: Our whole team here. We're all in solid relationships except for Abby. That's been well documented Soda.
Speaker 2: As said painted picture. Abby's got a real sheepy look on.
Speaker 6: Most of the time, everyone's happy in their relationship. However, there is the odd occasion in i'd say nine out of ten relationships where you know your partners annoyed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's what's the one who's not? I know it was this flawless relationship where they're getting anno.
Speaker 6: Well, you're actually you're right, that doesn't exist. Camera guy, Josh, Welcome into the studio. You got some subtle sort of vibes that your partner, your fiance, wasn't happy.
Speaker 1: With you the other day.
Speaker 7: Yes, so it was actually last night Marissa went to her Tuesday night dance class, and I know that I've got time to play the PlayStation, so I went and chucked my phone on charge in the bedroom, so I have two hours to myself. Yeah, came back, looked at my phone, thirteen missed calls, and then the worst of all, just a text that says Joshua full.
Speaker 2: Stop, that's full name, straight to the point. That's when you know you are in big trouble and ours as boys.
Speaker 1: I mean, how is it your fault?
Speaker 6: She went to dance class and something went wrong and you were just on the PlayStation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's it.
Speaker 7: Her car broke down and she was actually stranded in a Bunnings car park four an so I do understand the frustration. I called her up and I said, I'm coming to get you. She goes, it's too late. Sarah's already wrestling.
Speaker 1: Sarah though, bloody, she'll swoop in like that and make you look bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a lot Sarah.
Speaker 1: Thanks Sarah.
Speaker 2: It's funny, isn't it. I mean, some guys we just can't pick it up easily. There was one time where I came home and car I had packed all of the suitcases, taking the kids to Grandma's and basically relocated. And I was like, wait, wait, wait, wait wait wait, are you angry with me?
Speaker 6: I said to my husband yesterday because I knew this was coming, and I was like, hey, just out of curiosity.
Speaker 1: When do you know that I'm mad at you? Like, what do I do?
Speaker 6: And he said, when you transfer money out of our joint account for no apparent reasons.
Speaker 1: It's the first one. And the second one, or is.
Speaker 6: When you get mad at me for going on that Dubai trip with the boys six months ago, when you bring it up.
Speaker 2: See, that's a big one as well. That's sort of that's a go to what we do.
Speaker 1: Though us women don't.
Speaker 6: We a will take a situation that happened ages ago, and when we're mad about something else, we'll bring that up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just want to let you know, Josh, that if you were single, this wouldn't have happened.
Speaker 3: That's so true. It wouldn't have been in trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Interesting, It's funny though. You guys have got such a beautiful, long, selective memories we do. You can bank even the most minor indiscretion, Yeah, and use it so beautifully and an appropriate time that suits you, guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you were to bring up an indiscretion with kra she'd be like, that never happened, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: And I believe it too, I'd absolutely believe it. And every time we have an argument, my mind just goes completely blank and hers comes up with a thousand different ways that she can defeat me. Oh yeah, what.
Speaker 6: About that time that you did ABCD and clause you know C I three and you're like, what you even?
Speaker 1: I don't know who am I?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Where am I? And in my head all that was playing was just a little bit of this, Papa. I don't think brain think I've got nothing here.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Please get involved in this. How do you know when you're in trouble with your partner?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What are those real subtle cues that you just generally pick up.
Speaker 2: Or give off as well? Yeah, because it's not easy for us fokes. We do our absolute best to read the situations, but sometimes we're all about open communication. You just got to be straight down the line.
Speaker 6: Not easy for us blokes being emotionally stunted.
Speaker 2: Exactly right, because we're so stunted in that particular area. But we're not picking up as easy as you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, how do you know your partner's mad at you? Get involved? We have got a voucher to give away as well. This morning we'll send you off to Zone bowling. For the school holidays one hundred and fifty dollar about your thanks, if you don't mind.
Speaker 2: Sub Question thirty and twenty four ten, when is your partner over analyzed the situation?
Speaker 1: Let's god a, Monica. Do you know what movie I'm talking about? Monica?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 6: Okay anyway, anyway, let's move forward, Monica.
Speaker 1: How do you know your partner's.
Speaker 8: Angry violent treatment?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's an interesting path to take what you give him? The silent treatment?
Speaker 1: No, he is me the how long for a time?
Speaker 9: Are we talking a few hours that it can be?
Speaker 2: Well, I can see I can't do it.
Speaker 1: You can't do something?
Speaker 2: Do you crack? What does he eventually crack?
Speaker 8: He cracked. He's so sorry, like, come.
Speaker 10: And back to me.
Speaker 2: So he always comes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if there's any silent treatment in our house, Monica, my husband always comes to me and he goes, oh, are you done being mad at yourself?
Speaker 2: That's good, boss. Move from Greg mixed with just a little bit of gas.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 1: How do you know your partner's mad at you?
Speaker 8: Well, my partner knows that I'm mad at him when he comes home and I'm frantically cleaning the house.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Right, right.
Speaker 8: And because I don't polish, I don't clean, I'm lucky if I'm vacuum. So if he comes in and I'm polishing some furniture, you know them some serious trouble.
Speaker 6: Also.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, so he knows that if you guys are hosting a party, say for Grand Final, that he needs to piss you off. On the Thursday, the house is spotless in front.
Speaker 1: Okay, see, very nice.
Speaker 2: There you go, spokes just trying to work it out. Spirit of thought for us. We do hang in there, camera guy, Josh, thanks, you got this. Sure it's fine.
Speaker 6: And if not, Abby's waiting in the newsroom because she just proactively encouraged you to break up from Marissa.
Speaker 2: That was interesting, wasn't it? Quite What the fork?
Speaker 1: Okay, so what the fork?
Speaker 6: Please get involved to double nine one nine nine one nine or breakfast at nob nine one nine dot com dot are you and let us know your little everyday dilemmas that you look at and you go walk the fork born out of the fact that, of course, there's no forks in any workday kitchen ever ever founded. Yeah, that's a fact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean right now, I had breakfast this morning. I had to use my hands. You eat cereal? Okay, foot loops just with my hand, fruit loops. No, grow up, Peter Pan, not anymore.
Speaker 1: AnyWho.
Speaker 6: This is the should I say that those very rare occasions where we dine out of home. We've got a lot of kids, so we don't get out very much. You're the same, You're you're heavily pregnant wife. You ain't going out for dinner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think i've even before that. We just do not go out, no, like at all. It's a good night off. We'll probably have a barbecue at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And mixed with the fact that the boss was in town. Yes, so we were all out having a bit of a meal on the company credit card. And let me tell you, your palette just seen elevate. It's a little bit elevated in those situations, it does.
Speaker 6: And it was a really nice I don't even want to say A part of it was a beautiful hotel that we went to in a gorgeous restaurant I won't name it. However, we order and myself and the director of sales here both ordered the barrel Mundy because you can, because you're not paying thirty eight bucks for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Usually if I go out and have fish, I'll just get the carp But because the boss was in town, y bardy, thank.
Speaker 1: You very much, so we've all ordered the barrel Mundy.
Speaker 6: Anyway, the waitress comes out and she delivers us our fish, and we all look down at it and go clearly not barrel Munday, and we're like, oh, so I'm really sorry as blind as you can in that situation, but we ordered. We ordered the barrel Monday and she's like, well, we don't have any so that's flathead.
Speaker 2: So it's fish like fish fish is fish eat it?
Speaker 6: Which was her next response, And we're like, oh, but but we ordered the Barramundy and she goes.
Speaker 3: What don't you like flathead?
Speaker 6: No, it's really thin and it can be really dry, which it was, and it was rubbery.
Speaker 1: That's not my big fluffy barrel Monday.
Speaker 2: Yes, And obviously stories like these grow legs the next thing. So she picked up the fish, she go there you go? Is that better? Is that fluffyer? For you? Eat it?
Speaker 10: You luck?
Speaker 1: So that was our eating out of the restaurant situation.
Speaker 6: We had one the other morning too, didn't we When we went and I got a green juice, yep, and you got.
Speaker 1: A coffee that's right, yes, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: And the way it took so long. It took like twenty minutes at this place. We went to him. By that time we had a meeting, so I said to him very politely again it was in a glass, and I was like, do.
Speaker 1: You mind popping that in a takeaway container?
Speaker 6: Just looking at him, because like, because you took so long to make it, and he sighed, I didn't he give me the glare like I want you dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he came over with the takeaway container. Was like, oh, sorry about that guy. Sorry, hang on a second.
Speaker 6: No one's spout him my food or drink everybody.
Speaker 2: But best I did. I'm the guy that was doing that.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four to ten. This is the eating out of a restaurant or cafe. What the Fork edition. If you don't mind, If you've got any stories, let us know.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll keep some of these company's confidential, allking out them if you want. But I's had a bad food.
Speaker 1: Experience absolutely everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's not good for us when you go at literally I might even say out for dinner once every two years.
Speaker 1: Really that bad?
Speaker 2: So jokes.
Speaker 1: I'm scared of people spitting in your food.
Speaker 2: I can't deal you throwing flathead and barrow Monday. You could just give it me, yeah, cool fish fish. Alicia, you're a leader of the Ciliacs.
Speaker 9: Yes, so I'm Celia. I can't have anything gluten and eating out can always be really frustrating, so you always you have to ask so many questions to make sure that it's safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And I went to a place out in the hills and asked all the right questions and said, no chips with my meal because I couldn't have them. Next thing, you know, they bring out chips with my meal and say, don't worry, the deep fryer burns the gluten out of them.
Speaker 6: I wish Alasia's like my guts will be the judge of that, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Next minute, bang, it's Alisia's just in one ship and you need't explode.
Speaker 6: Oh no, in all seriousness, what happens if you do have gluten when you're a Celiac.
Speaker 9: So if it's only a slight, slight bit of gluten, I'll end up six for a couple of days. It's basically gastro. If it's thankfully I've never experienced this, but other Celiacs have ended up in hospital because it has actually burnt a hole in there in line basically.
Speaker 2: Way so, and that's the thing at the moment, don't you recoonnilleztion Because back in the day I used knew someone who was a genuine Celiac years and years ago, where there was no gluten free products, and now you feel like people are confusing genuine Celiacs with people who are trying to go gluten free for a different sort of health benefits.
Speaker 6: Do you feel like that, Alisia, Like you're the victim of people who are just fussy for the sake of being fussy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yep. So many times I've gone out aren't to like a cafe or a restaurant, and I have to explain it's not a food, it's an allergy. And you can if I feel the judgment almost and I'm almost apologizing on behalf of Celia act and how everywhere annoying I feel, yeah, yeah, oh you poor love.
Speaker 2: I feel I feel for the silly acce.
Speaker 1: Cheap fry is going to burn the gluten now, is it?
Speaker 2: And also, do you know how delicious wheat products are wheat wheat products? Are they so very delicious? Okay, yeah it's gluten freeze. Ok we free products.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: He's what you're waking up to, Adelaide.
Speaker 2: What's new?
Speaker 3: Seeziness?
Speaker 2: I mean, who does news better than news reader Abbey?
Speaker 4: No one, in my opinion, stop it welcome news, Good morning. I'm actually a good bad this morning. Side lots of sleep. So did I know?
Speaker 3: Isn't it great?
Speaker 4: We get one day in five Yeah, you get one day of the whole year, So lap this up, baby. Now, if you're packing your lunch today or you're planning on sitting in the office and eating, don't do that.
Speaker 3: You have permission to go and to.
Speaker 4: Find a cafe that has or was affected by the storms. Apparently there's a lot of businesses out there, cafes, restaurants. You've had to throw thousands of dollars of stock away because they spent sort of two nights without power, which isn't great. So let's rally around and let's go out and let's have coffee and cake or lunch today.
Speaker 1: So what areas have been?
Speaker 4: Melrose Park was pretty badly hit. So I do know that the little fig they spoke to the advertiser and they had thrown a heap of stock out also around the on Kaprana Hills and sort of like hack and Ranella areas as well. They were sort of two of the hardest hit that I saw. Okay and Port Adelaide as well.
Speaker 1: Good excuse today to just go you know what, shout myself.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: Just disregard your peanut butter sandwich and off you go, Off you go.
Speaker 2: I need an excuse to have a bacon. I know you don't, and I don't have a bacon. They roll every single meal for the rest of my Life'd you breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you bring your food in and you still go and buy a bacon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's too. That's to get my wife car off my taper. But you know it's eating at home or Yeah.
Speaker 4: We went out for breakfast yesterday morning and it was lovely, nice catchup.
Speaker 2: It was really good stuff. All rights news for me to go yes, please.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 1: Orlando Bloom is joining Katy Perry in the cast of pepper Pick Pick One's Coming at All No and let's hope.
Speaker 6: Let's hope the storyline because it is aimed at children, pepper Pig isn't based on.
Speaker 1: A paddle board, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Now I'm thinking about it, and I'm even happier. You're glad I jogged your memory one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I remember that. Yeah, I was exposed to Orlando Blooms daddy Pig in a different view. Yeah, paper roll Daddy pigven Orlando is obviously very confident and happy with what's going on. And that's why you'd put yourself in that situation where you know you're going to get.
Speaker 1: It and you know you're going to get papped.
Speaker 3: But if you're happy with what.
Speaker 1: You know what's going on, then why not.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's why you run shirtless around the torrens and keep bringing it up so that some would have gone on pap for you.
Speaker 6: And let me tell you, it's not going to be the advertiser might be in daily maybe who's to say.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what though, I'm certainly not doing what Orlando bloom did on the Popeye. Though, hopef we're going to go shirtless.
Speaker 6: That'll do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's on.
Speaker 3: That'll do.
Speaker 6: So do you go, kiddies, keep an eye out for old daddy big on the pattlephone.
Speaker 10: Susie.
Speaker 2: Yes, I could veer off into a very dangerous direction, could have let's finish off a bit of sports news she has expected, and we probably spoke about this a few days ago. I don't think it was ever really in doubt. Travis Boke on board for an eighteenth season for Port Adelaide, Just ridiculous stuff. Three on forty eight games, we'll three point fifty next year and who knows hopefully finishes let's take with the premiership.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you say it wasn't in doubt, but was it for a little bit there.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was ever in doubt. Any sort of doubt that I was cast in was a particular reporter from Melbourne who said that he's been told that he's done, and then apparently that news filter back the boat, to which both said, well, if they're having conversations with me, then it's not me. You must be a mis stunt double.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, what about when? Okay, we're part of this new cycle. But I've never blatantly made up a story never in my life.
Speaker 10: I've got facts from before that.
Speaker 6: We're just a quick poll around the room. Is anyone surprised by that.
Speaker 2: Accidentally add a little bit of Mayo to his story.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, But I've never You've never, and I know you, you've never blatantly gone and run with something that you know to be under true.
Speaker 2: No, No, absolutely not. Sometimes for whatever, particularly in this sort of time of the year where there's probably a few sort of Chinese whispers happening on and things grow legs by the time they get from those years to these. Yes, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Eighteen seasons that's a pretty beginnings, ridiculous good on him.
Speaker 2: It looks about twenty two or controls.
Speaker 1: Does I just feel a bit bad for him? And he struggles so bad with his love life?
Speaker 2: You know, well that I wake up and I look at guys like Travis Boke, and I'm like, I'm so glad I'm not Travis Boke. That would suck, wasn't it. How awful would it be.
Speaker 6: To be Travis at the top of the ugly tree fell down and whacked every branch, didn't he?
Speaker 2: That was one of those giant trees. It's sort of one hundred meters high, got all the branches on the way down.
Speaker 3: And landed flashing on his head.
Speaker 2: Oh anyway, anyway, that's the news you're waking up to today. There you got thirteen minutes by six top sixteen across Adelaide. Today, let's talk all things six fifteen. Vending machine, then catalyte.
Speaker 7: It's hazy, but you.
Speaker 9: Tell me that you built a time machine.
Speaker 2: It's hazy on this day, Wednesday, it's that time of the morning. Let's inject you with some knowledge and send you off on your way. Fourth of October today is World Animal Day. Isn't that nice?
Speaker 6: Spent the vast majority of my life really disliking animals, and now that I've got sid, I'm obsessed with.
Speaker 3: My little dog.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, wow, thirty twenty four to ten. If you're a dog, give us a call right now. Let's go to Morson Lakes. Who's this? That is kidding? A dog? Didn't actually calling?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, get.
Speaker 2: Fun because Wednesday and I keep things a little bit loose. By nineteen thirty five, Luna Park I opened at Lavender Bay in Sydney. So I went to the dentist the other day and I got my wisdom teeth out, and then I had to go back to get a root canal and the combined time for me having to have my mouth open was like around about two and a half hours, and I thought that was exhausting. What about the guy at the front of Luna Park with his mouth open for that long?
Speaker 3: How long?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, how many years? How many years?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: How many random flies have flown into his gob?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And as he had a root canal.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good question. Rosy stuff is wisdom teeth going through?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, get rid of them. Not fun at all. Nineteen eighty three, Richard Noble, driving a jet powered car, reached a world record land speed of six hundred and thirty three miles per hour. That's one thousand and eighteen k's an hour in Nevada.
Speaker 5: We've got a huge deceleration's flake of six d, which means you're losing speed at one hundred and thirty odd miles and a half per second.
Speaker 2: So violence deceleration. Wow, which is crazy, because I'm pretty sure most mornings at nine o'clock Jodes, when you leave, you reach a speed of one thy and twenty kilometers an hour straight out the door car.
Speaker 3: I got stuff to do, right, I see you for three hours. That's enough.
Speaker 2: There let's inject you with a little bit of NRL knowledge. Twenty twelve, James Graham, who was playing for Cannery at the time, was suspended for twelve matches for biting the year of Melbourne Storm fullback Billy Slater in the Grand Final. Okay, didn't serve well for James Graham. You've got a big old suspension and the Storm won.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: Malin singon October fourth in nineteen ninety three. All that she wants as of bass.
Speaker 1: It's another baby.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a really odd song where it's a woman just talking about trapping a man to have a child.
Speaker 10: Is that right?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. Okay, let's listen up and find out. What about Caylor. It's seen Us be busy.
Speaker 6: Well, two of Australia's superstar fitness influencers are in a bikini body battle at the moment.
Speaker 1: So basically, Kayla, it's who I never know?
Speaker 2: It's seen Us. Oh my god, it's insane that you still pronounce it. What do you say it's us?
Speaker 6: It's in means I thought it was us. Anyway, She's gone to the Supreme Court. So there's a girl called cass Olholm who used to work in Queensland. She's basically worked for Kayla, right, and then she's left the company to launch her own app. However, she has what's called in the business and non compete clause for twelve months, so she can do that in February find no worries. But within that twelve months she's not allowed to set up a business that directly competes against Kayla. That's in the nutshell. However, she's going to argue that it was only a six months noncomplete.
Speaker 2: Ah okay, and.
Speaker 6: You know we're coming into some of you guys, so we all need to get bikini ready, so that's the thinking behind her launching it now.
Speaker 2: I mean, I dare say that some of bodies are made in winter, so true, So where have you been?
Speaker 3: Exactly right?
Speaker 6: So this is all going to hit court next week when you presume both of them will give some sort of evidence as well. But I will say, because it is Adelaide, we quite off and see Kayla and my husband and I were driving along the main street the other day and a girl was walking her proud and I thought, oh, that woman's quite attractive. Anyway, I just moved immediately on my husband's head swiveled like a pig on a stick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Greg wasn't sidetracked at all. This is what it sounded like. What are you looking at the gags?
Speaker 3: What do you got in the words?
Speaker 6: It's kayla, it's kayla came out of his mouth before he could check himself and realize he was with his wife and three children.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I had to pull over the side of the road. Yes, ice himself off a little bit. Oh wow, righteous me too far.
Speaker 1: You basically just told my husband to have a gold shower.
Speaker 2: No, no, because he was motivated to jump into workout mode.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, go to I see what you're saying there.
Speaker 2: Yep, all good.
Speaker 6: Anyway, Good luck to the ladies next week when they hit the Supreme Court, because quite honestly, there's millions of bucks on the line here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, between these two women.
Speaker 2: Oh she just hope they get through. Good stuff. Girls. All right, That's that's about it for us. It's been a big show, really big show. Make sure we keep it locked in, Maddie and all DC going to pay your bills across to day.
Speaker 6: Very nice Battle of the Bangers. Our songs will be revealed tomorrow. I've just got to come up with a really good one this week, and I will.
Speaker 1: You can back me in.
Speaker 2: What about if you win tomorrow, you'll do the double? Oh yeah, the double that is Battle of the Bangers and songs song song song no One that wasn't even part of There wasn't even an option in the odds. Before then.
Speaker 1: I will need to have a cold shower because I'll be that
Speaker 2: Have a good Wednesday by