Speaker 1: Get in every morning.
Speaker 2: Every day, adelaides your father, he's on the money.
Speaker 3: It's six nothing.
Speaker 4: It's an opportunity for us just to get things off our chest if you're a little bit blue, because.
Speaker 3: After seven o'clock we've got a straighten up.
Speaker 4: For example, Jode's fine, you're an opportunity.
Speaker 3: Look, Dick's cover it.
Speaker 1: That wasn't the intro that I was expecting. To be perfectly honest with you.
Speaker 3: We're really honest and open in this face.
Speaker 1: And sometimes I get to sit at home alone during the day when there's no children and there's no husband, and I can watch whatever I want on the televisions.
Speaker 3: We're all built the same.
Speaker 1: And so at the moment, I've discovered monsters, which is the story of the Menendez brothers.
Speaker 3: What's going on with him? Boys? Do this to destroyal family?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, Now, if you're not familiar with the story, basically, rich brothers brought up in privilege. However, they took the opportunity to kill their parents when they realized they weren't going to be in the will. However, the story takes us into jail afterwards, and I'm noticing more and more on our television screens it's more and more front on male nudity.
Speaker 2: Have you notice that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's starting ever since Boogie Knights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ever seece Boogie Knights.
Speaker 4: Boogie Nights at the end gets it of course it's famous born starff and you're like, whoa male nudy? I think that was the first time that I saw proper male nudity in any sort of form.
Speaker 2: How'd you feel?
Speaker 3: I was yet.
Speaker 1: So there's quite a famous scene in Monsters where they're in the jail and there's a inmate and he takes a fancy to one of them Menendez brothers, who's an accused killer, and they're just sort of standing there, full nude, staring at each other.
Speaker 2: And then I thought, what is this feeling in my loins? Jody?
Speaker 3: You know, it's even more impressive. Apparently, apparently that's not a fake?
Speaker 2: What what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Am I hearing this right? Did you hear this? Produced? Flack? It's not a fake, it's real. That's real.
Speaker 2: He's a real bit.
Speaker 1: That was one yeah, right, Okay, so there's sort of nothing happened. They didn't act on it, but there was a lot of sexual tension in that jail shower.
Speaker 4: See I just sort of wonder any situation not that for male actis because for females, let's be honest, you don't really have to do much. Whether it's hot, whether it's cold, everything's going to be.
Speaker 3: As it is.
Speaker 2: No, there's the nipple factor.
Speaker 4: It was a nibble facul what that nipples might constrict if it's a bit colder, what's wrong with that? If a male restricts, it can change everything, It can completely change perception.
Speaker 1: I don't think nipples restrict. They actually like get bigger.
Speaker 3: Oh if it's hot or it's cold, if it's cold, it's cold, bigger, Yes, I thought that would restrict? What bigger? Where? Which way we go? Now? I thought we'll talk about patisons.
Speaker 2: What that's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: That's why men in the office will turn the air conditioning up. So girls nipples like that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Which which men out there doing that? Officers twenty four You can't that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: Two Australia's biggert stars of the stage and screen, and they're performing Grease. Patty has been on our TV since the sixties, from iconic comedy shows to Dancing with the Stars, even a.
Speaker 2: Spot on The Wiggles.
Speaker 5: I'm Emma, I'm Simon, I'm Lucky, I'm Anthony, and where.
Speaker 1: And for many appearances alongside her late husband Bert Jay has been on our screens for generations. Could be from his appearances in Star Wars films, frontlining TV shows like Water Rats, All Saints and Home and Away, or his fifteen years on play School.
Speaker 3: Oh look, it's a queen. She looks like she's eating bread and honey.
Speaker 6: Would you like a bite?
Speaker 7: Oh no, thank you, your majesty.
Speaker 1: Please welcome Patty Newton and Jail Guyer.
Speaker 2: Could we be more thrilled to have you guys in with us?
Speaker 6: Welcome, Thank you.
Speaker 2: How are you finding Adelaide? Are you enjoying it? I know, Patty, you've been here a lot of reason.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I have been, and a lot before that. Bert I used to come here to do the only Sigley show. You know, yes, many years ago.
Speaker 2: Did we want to ask how many years?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Welcome it was in Latin?
Speaker 6: It was, well, it was a long long time ago.
Speaker 8: But Bert's always loved Adlaide because the audience is so good, and that's what we're finding here doing great some with j.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're wonderful. They dress up it's like cosplay. Really you look out into the audience and they got better.
Speaker 3: Outfits than you.
Speaker 4: But obviously there's this special connection with Bert playing Vince Spontane what twelve years ago.
Speaker 8: Yes, and he was he was fabulous and hang on, I'll just listen for the crash upstairs when I say, and Jay is fabulous.
Speaker 6: Suspicious as well.
Speaker 2: Angry, and.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he loved it. It was a great show.
Speaker 8: And it's exactly the same as Jay and I have felt. You know, we're working with a lot of young people and they're very enthusiastic, and it's quite lovely the way, well, me being the oldest in the company, I think maybe in the world no, no, but I feel like that in the world. But you know, it's lovely the way they look after me. Jay is one of those people like Bert. They nurture the people that are working in the show. And also they you know, they're they're so generous and they're so loving and caring.
Speaker 6: And that's what I'm going away.
Speaker 7: I have to say that that's so sickly squeet that I've got a cavity.
Speaker 8: That's all right, we know someone that can put new teeth in your head. You saw the people you saw.
Speaker 6: Your teeth are looking fabulous.
Speaker 3: I got blinded by your teeth. I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 7: I just I thought you were an Osmond.
Speaker 6: You get them done in one day like they are what they say.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful holesme conversation. It comes back to giving me. It's not that. But I can see yourself conscious.
Speaker 7: But those things, those are bay windows.
Speaker 6: And they're very white, which I love, very nice.
Speaker 3: I had him clean not too long ago. He had him straightened up, all right.
Speaker 2: Actually, your teeth.
Speaker 7: Listen the amount of money better?
Speaker 4: Oh god, Jay, speaking of maybe in visline embraces and things like that.
Speaker 3: You got eight kids. Yeah, but I got my figure back, So I'm really that's quite remarkable. And also are we reading this correctly? Catherine has been cast as my Honer in the live action remake of the hit Disney film.
Speaker 7: She's been shooting while she went over to America and May. So she's just finished sitting here, you know, hc. She's still doing that. So three hours in the trailer sitting that, and then she comes out and shoots with the rock.
Speaker 3: But there they've got they've been.
Speaker 8: Shooting to drop a name, Yeah, drop a big name a lot.
Speaker 7: It's really funny because everyone goes, oh yeah, because she's a NEPO baby, and I went, you would think if she was a NEPO baby, don't you think.
Speaker 3: I would have a role in the sun And they go.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, but my my family sort of flat out really at the moment, two part.
Speaker 2: Question here are you happy that she's in the bus as well?
Speaker 8: And also, excuse me, can I just say you're going? I think they nearly all are unfortunately. I mean, and he's got people everywhere. He has to keep taking days off to go to opening nights for one, and you know, rehearsals for another.
Speaker 2: So that's incredible.
Speaker 7: I've got several in the industry at the moment. As a as an entertainer, I am over the moon. As a father, I'm disappointed.
Speaker 4: Disappointed. Just a bunch of kids that are achieving. My kid ate a gloustic the other day.
Speaker 6: I have a daughter with six children and they're all at school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Galloustic.
Speaker 7: Well, it depends. I mean, if it was blue tag, that's an artistic.
Speaker 1: Choice, and you've got a play school background, yeah, well qualified to say so.
Speaker 7: We would have found that in the useful Boxford. So that's a but a gloustic. That's an addiction, you know at Blue Tach that's creative.
Speaker 2: And so how many grandchildren do you have?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 6: Lauren has six children?
Speaker 2: He's got six.
Speaker 6: Yes. When she heard that I was working with Jane he had eight, she said, do you think I should have two more?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I need to work Harder's.
Speaker 4: Grease at her Majesty's theater going into a Saturday, so you need to be quick and get your tickets.
Speaker 3: Jay and Patty have joined us. It's amazing what you guys are telling us. Do you mind sticking around? We'd love to.
Speaker 8: Oh, we'd love to. I love you too. Oh, you've both got such beautiful white teeth.
Speaker 7: This is Vince Fontaine looking for a high twenty two degrees.
Speaker 3: Traffic is running smoothly.
Speaker 7: You're with Jordy and Hazy Nova nine one nine.
Speaker 2: Speaking of we can't.
Speaker 1: You have the most beautiful diamond necklace around it around your neck and it says Bert and it's stunning. And it was the first thing I noted when you came in. But you got that in lieu of something else.
Speaker 6: Well, I was going to get a tattoo.
Speaker 8: See I always called his book name was Albert Watson Moore before Thomas Patrick, Aluicious, Peter Newton, big pad.
Speaker 3: Him, and that's why test me's right. It's super calif.
Speaker 8: I always called him Alb and he calls me Mac because I'm McGrath.
Speaker 6: My maiden name was McGrath.
Speaker 8: So I didn't know whether to get Elbe or Bert tattooed on my wrist. They were doing a tribute to him at the Logis because they've made an award that is named after him, And so Lauren presented me with the diamond Bert and she said, here, I don't get the tattoo, wear this, and I don't take it off. I leave it on all the time. So I feel he's always with me.
Speaker 2: And she got the matching on as well.
Speaker 6: No, I made her one, but mine's been prettier than her.
Speaker 7: The interesting thing is also in our show, at the opening, there is a big huge moon that comes down with the Moonface on it, which is also a slight homage to old Moonface himself or but so every night we say hello to.
Speaker 8: Him, and I waved as he goes, and I think, stay with me, you know, don't let me forget my word, say anything.
Speaker 6: So it's lovely.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, it has been such a pleasure to have you in the studio and green.
Speaker 8: Now, excuse me, are you coming to see the show? That's more important.
Speaker 1: That that feels like an instruction rather than a question.
Speaker 8: Well we've only got till Saturday, okay, so it's a it's a bit of a last hurrah.
Speaker 6: Yes, and you know, I know you know all the songs?
Speaker 2: Who doesn't?
Speaker 3: Thought you better put jodiye on Spontese? Ready? Three?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Do you know?
Speaker 8: I was a friend of Olivia's and loved your dearly and a friend she was my bridesmaid is married to John Farrer, and he wrote, you're the one that I want.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I know I know we're keeping you.
Speaker 6: No, you're not, but I like being here.
Speaker 1: But I always question how Olivia felt about Greece. Did she ever speak to you about that?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 8: She loved it because I think it may her life wonderfully wealthy. And she loved the role because she could be Australian in it. She didn't have to do an American accent, and she loved the music. And she also loved John Travolta. So I guess you know, for her it was a win win.
Speaker 7: It's an interesting thing too, because it's very very rare to have an iconic musical and iconic show out there that has an Australian lead in it. You know, it's the original Mean Girls, it's the original high school musical. So I think the thing is that when you look back at that and go, we had an Australian in this, you know. And a lot of people come because their parents brought them. Now they're bringing their children, so we are making life memories. That's what these shows are about. And I think they're really important because people come to hear the soundtrack of their lives and they go away singing it, and then the younger ones that come through go, oh, I get it.
Speaker 3: It's not a TikTok, you know. Is not a TikTok the word?
Speaker 6: You know, it's so funny.
Speaker 8: There was a friend that I speak to a lot, and she said, do you know it's so funny. I loved Greece when I was growing up, And she said, I watched it and Mum used to let me watch it and I loved it. And she said one day I was at school and they said, what about when she comes out? You know in that outfit, she's so raunchy. And she said, I've watched Grace a million times. I haven't seen that bit and her mum used to stop it before that bit came.
Speaker 6: She never knew that, you know, there was a raunchy bit.
Speaker 2: To it, Sandra d wasn't so wholeome.
Speaker 1: Guys, what a privilege to have you in the studio. Thank you so much for coming in.
Speaker 6: Thank you, and we'll see you at both of the show.
Speaker 3: Yes that said Jody and Hazy No.
Speaker 9: Nine one nine Jody and Loose list.
Speaker 4: Location and listening so so vitally important in this particular job, would you agree, Jokes.
Speaker 6: It's critical and you're getting better in this space.
Speaker 4: We designed a particular segment to help you further extend your ability to absorb information. And maybe it's not just by listening to the words that come out of our mouth. Yeah, maybe it's by making them out by looking at my mouth literally the words that are coming out of my mouth.
Speaker 1: I make this argument maybe if you said anything interesting, ever, then I'd listen more.
Speaker 4: And that's something that I've taken on board and I'm working on as well. So in this particular little game, it's card loose lips. I will give you three sentences, and you can't hear what I'm saying. You just have to read the words that are coming out of my mouth. Are you ready, I'm good to go.
Speaker 3: All right, We're.
Speaker 4: Gonna put some noise canceling headphones on Jody. So typically now she can't hear a word.
Speaker 1: That I'm no officially, you can hear elevated music and that.
Speaker 3: Is it, but she can see my mouth. Here we go. Chopper chops are the best lollipops.
Speaker 2: Have you started?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I have, Well that you're supposed to do that thing with your finger where.
Speaker 3: You Chopper chups are the best lollipops.
Speaker 2: Jump when you hear Mary Poppins.
Speaker 6: Don't mind nuts.
Speaker 3: I can see how noise canceling headphones down.
Speaker 4: No, but you're trying, all right, canceling headphones back up.
Speaker 3: Chopper chops are the best lollipops.
Speaker 2: Jump but he jump when you hear a lollipop.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, that was incorrect. But you're on the right path. There's one part.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe all right, canceling headphones back up? Last time. Chopper chops are the best lollypops.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, I know. I've got it. Chopper chops are the best lollipops.
Speaker 3: There she is, bang, there you go, good stuff. You got it. You're getting better at this.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 4: All right, next sentence. Noise canceling headphones are up, Jody can hear me. Sometimes I tend to get angry. Sometimes I tend to get angry.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I like to lick a hand grenade.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, no, that's not it.
Speaker 2: That would be dumb.
Speaker 3: Who would say that? One more time?
Speaker 4: Noise counseling headphones up. Sometimes I tend to get angry.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I Andrew get angry.
Speaker 3: Oh close, one more quick time.
Speaker 2: That's true for the record.
Speaker 1: Sometimes then to get resting bitch face, and it's really annoying.
Speaker 2: Sorry, am I still talking? Okay, you're done?
Speaker 3: Last time with this one.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I tend to get angry.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I get a little bit angry.
Speaker 3: Well done, it was. Sometimes I tend to get angry. We got there, We got there. Last one.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're gonna you're gonna play semantics with that. That was pretty damn good.
Speaker 3: It was pretty good.
Speaker 2: Okay, too bad?
Speaker 3: All right? Last one? Why won't the kids listen to me?
Speaker 2: Why don't you ever listen?
Speaker 1: To me.
Speaker 4: Okay, nay, you can hear me. That's very very close. All right, I'll go again. Jody can't hear me? Why won't the kids listen to me?
Speaker 2: Why won't the kids kiss me?
Speaker 3: Oh? That's freaky?
Speaker 4: One more time? You You were more on the right path before go on them. Why won't the kids listen to me?
Speaker 2: I say, why won't the kids listen to me?
Speaker 3: He's got it, that's not mad.
Speaker 4: We've both discovered that we are very obnoxious when we're hungry.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it feels really lonely being so stupid.
Speaker 3: I'm there with you, Thanks, Juff, I'm there with this. Thank You's you worried? And if you don't believe me, ask my wife Carl.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I get regular feedback from her about your acts of stupidity.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about that.
Speaker 3: It's your turn now, though I haven't.
Speaker 1: I actually haven't told anyone this on the planet yet, not even my husband, because I was so embarrassed. So yesterday afternoon I went to the gym about five o'clock.
Speaker 2: And thank you. I appreciate that, appreciate you are pouring my efforts.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's no big deal. And I don't want you to make a big deal of it. But there was a good solid three k's in twenty one minutes. Three on the treadmill.
Speaker 3: You ran three k's in twenty one minutes. Do you know what it's done? It's done.
Speaker 4: It's not about time, it's about getting it done. You're not exactly are keep chokey? But that's fine.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I never professed to be. Anyway.
Speaker 1: So I was at the gym for an hour, parked my car on Melbourne Street and walked into said Jim did the session as I was walking away from my car and went to lock it, and I did that thing.
Speaker 3: Where it went as in, like, I'm not quite right, I'm not quite something wrong. Paying me some attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, either the boots a little bit open, or you haven't shut your door properly, or something's not right. And I tried it three times to lock it on the way, but I was running late, so book booped me three times. I'm like, oh, okay, grow up, car, you know, like just do your job and lock yourself.
Speaker 2: So I just.
Speaker 1: Assumed that something wasn't quite right, but anyway, went ahead, did not think about it for the whole entire hour, walked out of the gym, walked down on Melbourne Street, went to open my car and it whooped at me again.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, now you're starting.
Speaker 1: To piss me.
Speaker 2: So I was like, what's happened here?
Speaker 1: And I get I get closer and closer, and then I go, oh my god, that's really odd.
Speaker 2: Someone started my car. Oh my god, someone.
Speaker 3: You have You have got to be kidding.
Speaker 1: I had left my car running for an hour on a main street in Adelaide.
Speaker 2: For one hour.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidna. I won't be long. I'm just gonna pop into the jump for an hour.
Speaker 10: The car.
Speaker 1: Not the first time I've done it. I have to admit I have done it in underground car parks before. But do you know what amazes me? And like it thrills me. Also, you can do that and no one steals your cars. I mean, I want to encourage that sort of behavior. But I'm not sure there's car thieves in Adelaide. But they're not on Melbourne Strop.
Speaker 4: You know what, though, I feel like car thieves went up town and they're like, this is two.
Speaker 3: This has got to be a trap.
Speaker 4: But there's there's got to be a camera around there. And the other thing as well is what about your car when you were walking off and it was going and it was like, I'm still That's what I was trying to say.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about those things that you do that your partner says, Hey, would you like to come along to insert the answer on thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Yes, and we're very, very lucky that's in this particular space. Anyone who gets on air at any stage, Yes, we'll get themselves on the stand bar list to see Coldplay, flat accommodation. Everything happening in Sydney. We did a bit of a blitz yesterday. A couple of outstanding, wholesome young gentlemen called through by the name of Brad and Troy, who are very keen for Coldplay, or maybe they weren't.
Speaker 11: I don't really like Coldlav If I meant so, I'm fighting a battle.
Speaker 3: As Brad. This is unbelievable for the Brandon Troy, two very good guys putting their partners for.
Speaker 2: A lot of committed men on.
Speaker 3: Your Lad's taking it to the teram done and it.
Speaker 1: Just got us thinking, Okay, what is it that your partners says, Hey, let's do this and you go.
Speaker 2: Oh terrible, yes, but yes, I would really like.
Speaker 1: To do you anything, do anything for Cara or do you make Kara do anything for you?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm trying to drag Kara to Zavi right as we speak.
Speaker 2: Why would you drag her?
Speaker 4: Because he's really awesome, Jo you know the words. Let me imagine this on the street music hall with your significant other, the strong aroma of marijuana fills the room.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's got something to.
Speaker 1: Do with it.
Speaker 2: I mean your children.
Speaker 1: Your wife has three children under six, so it's like she's actually leaving the house. I don't think she wants it to be for Xavier.
Speaker 3: Rudd, that's probably it. So there's a bit of pushback. Yeah, so I'm working on that. Okay, watched the Space so if she relents without yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean this one started out as a oh, really you want me to go to the Higher Power Awards, which is what it got.
Speaker 3: Twenty four annual Tire Power Awards.
Speaker 1: Dealer brought to you by type the Dealer of the Year if you don't mind, which is normally Brian or Darryl, you know, one of the boys. So initially Greg was like, do you want to come to the tirebout, which is, you know, a couple of hours of tire power awards for the different dealerships, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: And then the first year I went, I was like, it's body great, it's not that bad.
Speaker 3: It's better than what it's seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is that. What about you?
Speaker 12: So I not really and it didn't make me go. But my first serious boyfriend I had to go along to Greek Easter and greister yeah, greista as they call it. I think I did four years of like hectic Greek Orthodox stuff.
Speaker 2: Is that in Fole?
Speaker 12: Oh it was amazing, But I'm incredibly Australian white, no culture whatsoever, very boring human being, so I clearly wasn't really quite welcome there, and so it was always a bit of a I gotta go, got to go to the great stuff.
Speaker 3: What we're doing wrong?
Speaker 12: Well he wasn't a good start. No, it was completely fine, but just I just stood out like a sore thumb.
Speaker 1: My heirs, Yeah, well that's okay. Is that the one where they jump off the jetty? Is that when they find the cross?
Speaker 12: No, but that is an annual thing and that looks fat. Ex boyfriend was in the paper a few months ago because he wanted.
Speaker 3: Comes back around with beautiful.
Speaker 2: I don't know what his name is, but I'm sure he was like old Show Zoe as he dives into his diamond, holds.
Speaker 3: Up the cross twenty four ten. Let's do this. What did your partner make you do?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: What did your partner drag you along to?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 2: Took one for the team.
Speaker 3: Maybe you enjoyed it. Produce a flax good good one which you'll get to after the song.
Speaker 1: But he does.
Speaker 4: It's pretty outrageous, and your partners will all produce a flag.
Speaker 3: Laura, absolutely fantastic.
Speaker 4: Certainly took one for the team on this particular occasion because I think there's no male, no species of male that would enjoy this particular night.
Speaker 3: The process it.
Speaker 1: Goes through it well, is this we heard about this yesterday? But is this when you took one for the team? When she made you have relations in the change rooms that came up.
Speaker 5: That's this occasion, Disney to flag that was like twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: Wasn't the current life? Not like no current partner, older partner? Right, I have to deal with that one producer flag?
Speaker 2: Okay, play a song Quest.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten, What did your partner make you do? As well?
Speaker 4: We will put you on the stand by less for Coldplay Flights Combination in Sydney if you get yourself on air, we'll take your calls. Neck Right now, we're talking on thirteen and twenty four ten. What did your partner make you do?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely so. We've got to a couple of friends of the show who were trying to get tickets.
Speaker 1: To cole play there like, we don't really like cold Play, but our partner does.
Speaker 3: Good on you boys. That is Bradon Froyd.
Speaker 11: I don't really like cold Flavor.
Speaker 2: If I mistess does so, I'm a battle.
Speaker 3: I'm a bit the same as Brad.
Speaker 4: Is unbelievable Brandon Troy. Two very good guys putting their partners.
Speaker 2: For a lot of committed men, a couple of.
Speaker 3: Beautiful team players, as is producing Flak.
Speaker 4: Sorry sorry, sorry, Producer Muffin, you're just tuning in for the first time. He's significant other law calls him Muffin, so now we call him Muffin.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we call him muff.
Speaker 4: Short Yep, it's up to us, charming morning Producer, muff Morning, Jodie.
Speaker 2: Hazy, what are you making Laura do what she making you do.
Speaker 5: A couple of weeks ago. I didn't even know, and she's just like, I don't forget. We've got that thing this Friday. I'm like, oh, yeah, sure, it's in the calendar, isn't it. She's like, yeah, I did a candle making course.
Speaker 3: Oh, my very gosh, that sounds terrible. A candle making course. A candle making course, that's the thing that people sign up to and pay money. Do you pay money to do it or do they pay you make money off that.
Speaker 1: It's like one of those medical experiments. They should be paying you.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So we sat there and I sniffed forty different fragrances. You got to lose use the testers, you put them in the wax. And anyway, mine was salted caramel.
Speaker 3: And lavender or something like that. My gosh, turns out that does not go well together.
Speaker 1: Salted caramel, yes, delicious, lavender not a great combination.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't enjoy what I was doing, but she did.
Speaker 4: Well, did you enjoy? Did anyone enjoy it? With the other blokes here? Could you identify that there are other blokes there being like this sucks man?
Speaker 3: There was twenty five people there, and I was the only male.
Speaker 1: Unless she was dripping that candle wax on your stomach afterwards, then there is no way you should.
Speaker 3: He didn't say that, that didn't happened. I didn't even know that was a thing. Yeah, Ok, how do you know?
Speaker 2: You watch fifty?
Speaker 3: No? Haven't you been to the audio household? Tim from wind Val? Goodbye to you? Tim?
Speaker 11: Can I grieve doing?
Speaker 2: We had good? Thank you? What's your partner making you do?
Speaker 11: She made me go to Coldplay over at Rod Laver Arena years ago. Yeah, and it was I went there kicking and screaming, and it was honestly the best concert I've ever been to in my life.
Speaker 4: He's so good. Chris Martin is just the ultimate stagement and they get all.
Speaker 3: Sorts of things.
Speaker 4: Going with lighting and yeah, colors, and it's just an absolute beast for all the sense.
Speaker 2: What about him? Him at the super Bowl was absolutely epic.
Speaker 11: Yeah, when they did yellow, the whole the whole stadium erupted. It was absolutely brilliant. And like Chris is her celebrity shag.
Speaker 3: Gentlemen battles.
Speaker 10: The Battle of the Banger is just a nice little space where you tell us which music to play, but it is a very very competitive space because it's down to your vote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, let's recap the score, which I like to do in Battle of the bang It is not so much in song song song. It is twenty to fifteen at the moment, which means there's about six weeks remaining till the end of the year for us, so you would have to win pretty much every single week.
Speaker 4: Six from eight eight, Yeah, six remains. Oh my god, it's got some confirmation from producers. Are not good with Mass six from ete okay, and not good with Battle of the Bangers, so you're a heater by the way.
Speaker 3: Good stuff.
Speaker 1: So the theme this week, we came up with bad fashion on the back of the enraging hot debate between skinny jeans and baggy jeans that went on this week. You lost that, so I'm hoping that's an omen and a sign for Battle of the Bangers.
Speaker 2: So bad Fashion?
Speaker 3: Do you want to go first? Who we got?
Speaker 1: I always do so well. I think the King of the Bad Pants, which ties in beautifully with what we were talking about.
Speaker 2: Has to be.
Speaker 3: And who would want to touch it with those pants? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: It's super bad the mate produces his pants that skinny legs.
Speaker 2: My ma, ma ma.
Speaker 1: Music hits me so hard, makes me sick all my lot.
Speaker 8: I think.
Speaker 3: That's there.
Speaker 4: You go, solid change. MC hammer can't touch it. I haven't heard that one for a long time.
Speaker 2: It's a whole points songs that we don't play every day.
Speaker 4: Well, this boke has recently been in the media, but let's not forget some of his fashion and also fashion disasters.
Speaker 3: Doesn't seem like bad.
Speaker 4: He was singing this song, I believe when the biggest fashion disaster of all time happened, and that's when he released Janet Jackson's boot on stage at the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: That was so fortunate that day that when she woke up, she got dressed and.
Speaker 2: She was like, oh, don't forget my star on nipple cover.
Speaker 3: I know that was Oh she's thank goodness.
Speaker 2: Imagine if she didn't imagine.
Speaker 4: But also, let's never forget when justin Timberlake and Britney spears as a couple in dressed in all dinner double dinner.
Speaker 3: That is disgusting.
Speaker 2: That was amazing, and it was awful at the time.
Speaker 3: It's still awful and it will always be awful in the years to.
Speaker 2: Come, well, said Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. And that's a man who's hopelessly out of touch with fashion.
Speaker 1: Even I can identify that, but weirdly enough, and sorry to digress for a moment. I was getting my nails done yesterday and they were playing old R and B on the TV and there.
Speaker 2: Was a film clip.
Speaker 1: I can't remember the song, but it was justin Timberlake and Rihanna, Oh my god. He was out in the desert. He had a tank top on and some really cool summies and I was like, man, you're hot when you get it right. There's no hotter than Justin.
Speaker 4: I find it strange that justin Timberlake is the pinup boy for blokes who shave their head and look so much better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that was the transformation.
Speaker 4: Rockyr body started cruising around with his shaved head and they're like, oh my gosh, he's sexy thing.
Speaker 3: You good stuff. Justin Timberlake.
Speaker 1: You like me yesterday watching that shower scene in Menendez or.
Speaker 3: Monsters, it was all distracted and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, justin Timberlake, rock your body versus you can't touch this mc hammer get voting at Jody and Hazy on Instagram. Winning song revealed tomorrow morning at eight and boy, oh boy, I need a win because I'm trailing twenty to fifteen.
Speaker 2: I don't start the pathetic, please please any please?
Speaker 3: Okay. So, if Obama is so so cool.
Speaker 1: Just when you think that man could not get any cooler, he goes, Oh my goys, ho my beer, and so he introduced Eminem introduced him yesterday at a Detroit rally for Kamala Harris, and it sparked the former president to break into an Eminem song. Have a listen to this, which will be the best thing you've heard all day.
Speaker 3: Bless you, Brack.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 3: I don't usually get nervous, and I noticed my palms are sweating these week ns. A heaven, run it. I'm nervous, but on the surface, I'm a tomb and run it for drop Barns. But I keep bob forget it, no go and do you reckon the people at that rally in Detroit?
Speaker 2: Yes, loved it. If I Kamala can't lose, can she? I don't want to get all political, but oh please let her wit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, apparently they're saying that Trump's probably gonna win.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's a rap song that everyone can pull out at a party, Like there's something ingrained into your brain that we all know.
Speaker 4: Usually it's learned at a young age, and particularly in a space where perhaps really useful information could be absorbed into your brain. Instead, we're storing that vital space with rap lyrics.
Speaker 1: It's like you've got a d in geometry, Jody, Well, why are you so busy at home learning the lyrics to We Didn't Start the Fire?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: I'll go first, Black Sunday Greatest album of all Time by Cypress Hill.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't know these lyrics?
Speaker 9: Example, just to that Ham and the brain pan makes that get when they come and slam damp, I feel like the sun is said, don't make me wap, don't win gen not on that strips up blinking. Think it's a level when I drink drink Ah.
Speaker 3: That was a heavily edited version.
Speaker 1: Always get nervous with both.
Speaker 2: Sorts of lyrics.
Speaker 3: Interesting lyrics and.
Speaker 1: Two thirteen twenty four ten if you have a rap that you just want to peel off, you know, off the top of your head.
Speaker 3: Ah, come on, Jays, you've got something, Yes, you do. In fact, I know you do. In fact, I'm just gonna play it and you're going to sing a lot.
Speaker 4: You can't help it, Okay, hook it up to your veins.
Speaker 3: She goes.
Speaker 2: Collaborate and listen.
Speaker 1: I stack with a brand new invention and something grab a hold of me tightly flow like a half daily and nightly whatever stuff.
Speaker 2: Yo, I don't know. Turn off the lights and I'll go to the stream like a lot of pistage and jump. I feel like I fill up the last hurdle
Speaker 3: But you're just still pretty First Orda