Speaker 1: On scoring leaves Austrodia. This is the Wader Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panety Show.
Speaker 3: Coming up tonight the coalition's primary vote in Free four.
Speaker 2: The panel off of their thoughts on happy to does.
Speaker 3: And can refocus the Liberals' election campaign. The Greens intensify their war on property investors with demands that landlords provide solar panels. Professor and Primer will be here to discuss that and plenty more.
Speaker 2: They always droll.
Speaker 3: Alex Stein will have the latest from the US, and later in the hour kinzisco Field with all the Orlands celebrity news that matters and left he is losing. It features plenty of CNN tomfoolery as well as Whoope's latest tanty.
Speaker 4: Like we don't like how this is being done. That's why you will hear us fetching about this as long as we are able.
Speaker 3: But first, a hung parliament is now even more likely after the coalition's primary vote took another hit in the latest News poll. The coalition's primary vote was sitting at forty percent back in November, but now it is down to thirty five percent. That's even lower than what they achieved at the last election. Meanwhile, Labour's primary vote remains at thirty three percent, with the Greens sitting at twelve percent. That gives Labor the advantage in the two party per therd vote fifty two to forty eight percent. If the polls are accurate, a hung parliament is looking more and more likely. This is the peril of the preferential system. Two thirds of voters don't want a minority government, but that's what we may end up with.
Speaker 2: And wouldn't that be a disaster for the country.
Speaker 3: Australia cannot afford to have a Labor Green coalition in power. Let's bring in the panel Sky News contributors Per McSween and Tina McQueen.
Speaker 2: Tina, I'll start with you.
Speaker 3: The fall in the coalition's primary vote also coincides with a lift in Pauline Hanson's One Nation vote. They're looking at a primary at the moment of eight percent that's three points higher than what they achieved in the twenty twenty two election. Why is the Liberal vote fracturing on the right?
Speaker 5: Look?
Speaker 6: I think all credit to Pauline Hanson. She puts simple, simple policies that people understand. She simplifies her message. I think Liberals would have been trying to do much in a condensed period and it's become very conflicted.
Speaker 2: Nobody's understanding it.
Speaker 6: I mean, Labor's got the exact same problem. Everything seems so complex. People want a simple message that will improve their lives, that will prove every aspect of their life, and both the Liberals and the Labor are not doing it at the moment. I mean Dutton, I haven't given up on him. We've got a short time period left. But the electorate, every electorate around Australia is screaming out.
Speaker 2: For a bold, brave leader. You know.
Speaker 6: To stop the political talk, stop telling people what they think they want to hear. Simply tell the truth.
Speaker 2: And if you've been a.
Speaker 6: Supporter of Trump in the past, which you all have been, they want to see reliable, constant behavior. Don't ditch President Trump or ditch other policies that you thought would work. And this is the problem. Keep the policy simple, direct, easy to understand, be honest, be authentic, and we could still.
Speaker 2: Have a chance in this race.
Speaker 3: Yes, we want authenticity, we want big, bold policies and consistency. I couldn't believe that we had a medium meltdown and frankly fairly weak response from the Coalition because just center Price said that she wants to see Australia be great again, and she wants to see Australia be in a better position than it has been. But just the words make Australia great again send the media and Labor and the Coalition into this meltdown.
Speaker 2: It's astounding. Reader.
Speaker 7: So this is shows you how bizarre this campaign has been, where we've got almost.
Speaker 2: Dumb and dumber going buying for election.
Speaker 7: You know, as a conservative voter, which i am, I am dismayed at what's been going on. We have on the one side a bunch of spin doctoring, swindling, snake oil salesman in Labor promising the world ignoring the fact that they have almost destroyed this country and sent the average person into despair. And then you have on the other hand, we're all crying out for leadership, for a solution, for people who aren't just going to offer me to solutions we don't want me to me didn't work. We need to have new policies, We need to have people who are not afraid to say yes, we want Australia to be great again.
Speaker 2: We don't care.
Speaker 7: We look at what Trump's doing with cutting spending, that's a good thing. We want to promote manufacturing here. You know, all these things that Trump is doing that they're demonizing, and liberals are too scared to admit that that's not a bad thing. You know, it's really terrifying what's going on in this country. And God help us all if it's either labor getting back to do more damage or if we have this Greens you know, monopoly over a labor I mean, it's a terrifying prospect for.
Speaker 2: All of us.
Speaker 6: Reader, people have short memories. I think we all everyone needs to be reminded the massive wind Trump had, you know so, and we were hoping to do that in Australia. They seem to think he limped over the line or got him by luck luck. Trump had a massive win and they shouldn't forget that.
Speaker 3: And the Democrats approval rating is sitting at twenty seven percent of the moment something else they seem to be forgetting. That's what it's sitting at right now. And we didn't see this sort of defeatist attitude from the right wing in Australia, from the coalition during the Voice referendum. They had the media against them there too, but they were absolutely bold in in stating their position and arguing their position, and they won against all odds. And that seems to have been forgotten. Now let's go to Labour's campaign launch yesterday. Seemed a bit bit of tension between longtime rivals Anthony Albernize and Tannia Plibersek.
Speaker 2: Have a look at this little awkward moment between the pair.
Speaker 3: Look like Albo was leaning in for a proper kiss on the cheek, but plibersex said no, no, no, We'll.
Speaker 2: Just do an air kiss.
Speaker 3: That's as much as you're getting pro Are we being harsh over analyzing that?
Speaker 2: It did certainly look awkward.
Speaker 7: Well, he was worried it was the kiss of death for him, that he was going to smooths the woman who's very much on the nose, particularly in Wa where her nature positive, the anti mining, the anti salmon industry, the anti timber industry woman who he's let run right because she's trying to save her backside in her inner West seat. She claims that it was because of hygiene purposes. She was quite happy tooth smooth and kiss Jodi, but you know.
Speaker 2: He was you know, don't come near me, sister.
Speaker 7: So I mean it's just a joke. The animosity between those two is so clear.
Speaker 3: Of course that excuse, come on, give me a break now. Tady Pulipsex seemed to be in a much happier mood watching this performance featuring a drag queen. I think a number of drag queens. She's felt right at home there. This clip was posted to her own Facebook page, Tina, interesting material to be promoting right now, a little.
Speaker 2: Bit of warped priorities there.
Speaker 6: Well, she's promoting, you know, these acts that are very popular in her electorate, so she's you know, suiting the mood of her electorate. But as the tensure between her and Albanisi, I don't think she's ever forgiven him. I mean, she did not want the portfoilio. She has Tenya plibiscus. Always wanted education, and she's so filthy with him for not getting that. And of course today during interviewed, Albanesi would not he didn't confirm or deny what she'd be doing next year, so he didn't say that, you know, if they remained in government, she'd even be a minister, so clearly there's big tensions between those two. It doesn't seem to be hurting the campaign though, because, as Prue said, tenua Is has not been popular in any electric with her policies where there's mining and resources.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, the Coalitions campaign launch pited it announced a plan to make mortgage or payments tax deductive.
Speaker 2: For first home buyers.
Speaker 3: A tax break scheme will be means tested fairly generous, up to one hundred and seventy five thousand for singles, two hundred and fifty thousand for couples, and will be limited to the first five years and the first six hundred and fifty thousand dollars of a mortgage Tina. The Coalition says that families on average incomes could have up to eleven thousand dollars a year put back in their pockets. I mean that is significant money. How do you think this policy is going to go? It is fairly targeted, though that it is only first home buyers who are ready to buy who are going to be beneficiary is.
Speaker 2: Of this look.
Speaker 6: I think it's a good target policy. I'm just a little confused why they left it so late. I mean, we've got easter coming up. These policies should have been announced much earlier, so I'm a bit annoyed that some of our good material even today. Mister Dutton said, you know you'll hear more policies. Well, there's no time for that. You've got to keep them up, simp and give it to them now. We're running out of time.
Speaker 3: That's a very good point proved because so many people do vote early. It's just become a habit now. It's not just people who are going to be away on election day. People are voting early that I want to be lighting up on election day and you can't afford to leave these policies, particularly ones that are a little bit complex like this one too late. People need to understand them and pre Also, this is becoming a very big spending election. We've got inflationary concerns, we've got record debt. Can we afford the amounts that are being promised?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 7: You know, it's like a really bad game of monopoly where you know, oh, buy your houses and you can buy my hotels or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know, they just.
Speaker 7: They're out spending, outbidding each other, and it's bizarre. It's the race to the bottom, you know, looking at these housing solutions. You know, liberals at least are saying, well, we're addressing the supply side, but are they really you know, in the end, we have major problems. Blind Freddie can tell you the reason we have housing problems. It's because we have too much red and green tape. We have inept planning in this country. And we've got a big Australia, millions of people pouring in here and we can't supply the houses for them.
Speaker 2: You know, we have this ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Situation where the Libs have left their policies too late. Apparently they're going to eventually announce their defense planning well too late.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: I was with someone the other day and they said that when they asked when's the election, they weren't engaged like we all are.
Speaker 2: And the fact that they're all going on holidays.
Speaker 7: Now, they're not interested in what's going on. So they'll just you know, take a little grabs from somewhere or listen to their mate and say I'm voting for X or y, and that's what they'll do.
Speaker 2: There'll be no thinking about it.
Speaker 8: Reader.
Speaker 6: There's another problem. There aren't the trades people to supply these houses. I have a brother of the jip rock business. He's booked over two years in advance. People can't get jip rockers, can't get plasters, can't get brick players. So how are you going to build these damn houses when we haven't got the workers to do that.
Speaker 2: That's a very good point.
Speaker 3: And the cost of everything has skyrocketed, the cost of getting the trade's there.
Speaker 2: And the materials.
Speaker 3: Now, let's check in with how the election campaign is playing out on social media. Let's start with this clip from WA Labor. Remember when albo Will scolded Tanya plipper sec you had to go at her for saying that Peter Dutton looks like Voldemort. Well, apparently attacking people's appearance is back in fashion of the Labor Party.
Speaker 9: Authorized by Strain Labor Party.
Speaker 1: West Perth.
Speaker 3: That's an official ad. That's not something some YouTuber has put together. That's a proper ad from WA Labor. And here's another one about housing.
Speaker 10: The story you are about to see has been told before a lot and now we are going to tell it again, but.
Speaker 11: Different authorized by Strain Labor Party, West Perth.
Speaker 3: You know, just because ads are on social media, they don't need to be this infantile. It really is surprising the tone they're all going for. Now, let's go to this Federal Labor Instagram page. They've been busy creating parodies of real housewives to promote the party.
Speaker 7: Friends and I don't just watch out the fakes.
Speaker 12: You've got a choice between quability, a living in camber and launch.
Speaker 1: I think it takes the tone every day.
Speaker 2: My scouts may be short, but I'm not short.
Speaker 1: Of an opinion. Authorized p ericson alp canbra.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's turn our attention and out of the Greens.
Speaker 2: Here's what they've been up to.
Speaker 1: A seven million dollarble rider j moly.
Speaker 13: Authorized by Jam McCall, Australian Greens camera.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, these things are getting worse here, hands and Young again. I've got one more before I bring you in to day answer. One more from Senator Hanson Young where she exclaiming now that the birds in the trees are telling you to vote green.
Speaker 2: Native animals are saying vote green, vote green. You can hear them. O great.
Speaker 13: Authorized by Jam McColl, Australian Greens camera.
Speaker 3: Oh dearn me Now, just one more again from the Greens. This time it's a Green Senator Jordan Steel johnn ADHD.
Speaker 11: But my mom does have ADHD, and my brother does have ADHD, and most my friends do have ADHD, and so does.
Speaker 1: That I do have ADHD.
Speaker 13: Authorized by j McColl, Australian Green's camera Tina.
Speaker 3: I'm lost for words read now.
Speaker 2: Wonder people are tuned out?
Speaker 3: If this is what they're being big shown, if this is the best we can do.
Speaker 6: I don't know about voting Green, but I'll tell you what. You have to be smoking the Green to understand those ads. It's just ridiculous, you know, Honest to goodness, I can't believe they've got they've got, you know, I think it's nine to ten percent of the vote.
Speaker 2: People wake up, do not vote for these clowns.
Speaker 6: I mean, it will be bad enough with a labor government returned, it'd be a hundred times worth with the minority government with these goons. I beg of you please ignore these idiots.
Speaker 2: Through.
Speaker 3: The latest News poll released today says they're sitting on twelve percent, which is frightening.
Speaker 2: You are the pr Maven, you are the guru. What do you think are.
Speaker 3: Those ads what you would expect to.
Speaker 2: See on social media.
Speaker 7: Well, I suppose if your objective is to target people who've got an IQ of ten, they're perfect and I think you'd have to have an IQ of ten to vote for the Greens.
Speaker 2: So you know, in a way they hit their marks, you know, really.
Speaker 7: But honestly it's insulting. It just shows you it's scraping the bottom of the barrel stuff.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 7: I don't see any of the campaigns from any of the parties really hitting the mark. Liberals have done a shocking job. They've got a new wrapper campaign out just today that at least I think may resonate with some young people, but it's all too little, too late. The standard of advertising in this campaign has been quite pathetic from all parties and quite insulting.
Speaker 3: Prumiccswede ten and McQueen thanks for your time to right Joining me now is a steam geologist and author, Professor Ian Plymar, Professor. The Greens have intensified their war on mom and dad property investors. They're not only demanding rent freezers, the removal of negative gearing and capital gains concessions. Now the Greens want to give renters the right to force landlords to install solar panels. At the property in Who would bother investing in property with these.
Speaker 2: Sorts of conditions. What do you think about this latest demand, Well.
Speaker 8: There's a typical green and the danger is that they will be in a coalition with labor and they're anti mining, They're anti fishing, anti farming, anti cheap energy, anti Australia, anti Israel, anti US. Now a lot of families have another house which they use to gain rent from and that is their superannuation. And what they're doing is trying to take away people's futures by these bizarre policies that really come out of the Soviet Union, where capitalists need to be punished. Those who worked hard, shame hard, taking rest, We must punish them. We must make sure that landlords can't put up rent. So the problem is that many landlords just won't rent properties any longer. There are so many vacant properties around because you're not going to put up with this nonsense.
Speaker 3: We're already seeing that in Victoria with land tax rates soaring, a whole bunch of new conditions that are really stripping landlords of their rights, and the pool of rental properties is diminishing, which means rents go up it's not great for renters and it certainly isn't good for your mum and dad investors. Now let's hear from our favorite Albaneza government minister, Chris Bowen. Here he is on the ABC seven thirty report explaining why your power prices are going up when he had promised they would go down.
Speaker 11: That modeling showed that renewable then is the cheapest form of energy and if you get more in you will see down a pressure on prices. But of course since then we've seen the impact of the previous government's hidden price rises. Today, Sarah is actually the third anniversary of Angus Taylor changing the law.
Speaker 2: We've heard this one before and.
Speaker 3: There you go, it's the previous government's fault. And what sort of a response is that for the responsible minister?
Speaker 8: If the Libs lose, it will sell me the previous government's fault. It'll go on forever. And why doesn't he just man up and say, look, we have these models. These are dodgy models based on various assumptions and variables.
Speaker 1: If you change them, it doesn't work.
Speaker 8: As minister, I'm saying, sorry, we got this wrong and we are going to try our hardest to give you back your cheap, reliable electricity that you had ten or twenty years ago. Why doesn't he man up and say I was wrong. It's not very hard to do, so we got him blustering around. He's in a very comfortable environment in the ABC. He should be able to do it there, but no, he just waffles. And this is the man that's sending us broke. His policies are costing a billion, and he pays you the text per you, the electricity consumer.
Speaker 3: I do wonder whether we'll look back in twenty years time and look at Chris Bowen as the most expensive, most destructive minister we have had in the federal government. Now, the ABC is released some data. They've revealed that around forty percent of ABC vote compass respondents say that they strongly disagree or somewhat disagree with building nuclear power plants, while thirty eight percent were somewhat or strongly supportive. Most of the disagreement, interestingly, in came from women. They're far more likely to strongly disagree with the idea of nuclear more than forty one percent of them, and only eight sorry, only eleven point.
Speaker 2: Eight percent strongly agreed.
Speaker 3: So there is a bit of a gender divide when it comes to support for nuclear power.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that is.
Speaker 3: The en Is it just because women are increasingly leaning left?
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's a number of rareas.
Speaker 8: And firstly, if it was a survey down the ABC viewers and listeners, then I'm not surprised with the result.
Speaker 1: The second thing is that we have scores.
Speaker 8: Of countries with nuclear or a building nuclear and they don't seem to have too many problems. We've got tiny countries like Slovenia two million people and they've got nuclear.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with us?
Speaker 8: Well, the reason is we've had so much cheap, abundant coal that we've been able to have coal fired electricity that was cheap for a long period of time, we didn't need nuclear.
Speaker 1: Now we've destroyed our coal system, the.
Speaker 8: So called ruin the books, then the core for nuclear becomes very strong. And I think the bias of more women objecting than men is partly due to the political engagement of women, partly due to the fact that women use their emotions more than men and are concerned about the future and their children, and partly because there is a lot of scientific information out there and the proportion of women who have knowledge of science is far lower than that of men. And in society it's very very few people who understand the science. But maybe they should just look around the world. We have thirty two countries generating power from uranium. Finland recently put in a nuclear power station. People loved it, and they especially loved it because the electricity prices went down. So what we're being told in the propaganda, what is reality at two different things. Nuclear is wonderful and what it means is if we have nuclear, have an excess apower and that's what you need for a growing economy. Now, currently our economy is going backwards. Maybe we should think about growing it.
Speaker 2: Now before you go.
Speaker 3: We saw Donald Trump sign a bunch of executive orders last week to cut red tape and tobocharge mining projects. Tell me what this means for us, because the US seems to be hyper focused on being energy independent.
Speaker 2: Becoming even an energy superpower.
Speaker 1: Well, there's very good reasons for doing that. The US has a lot of coal.
Speaker 8: Many of the people who voted for Donald Trump were in states like Pennsylvania, which are coal mining states.
Speaker 1: And he is delivering a promise.
Speaker 8: And he is one of the few people in politics who has ever delivered a promise. I don't call him a politician. He's treating the world's biggest economy as a business, which it should be. So that has profound implications from US for ours because it shows that we can use coal.
Speaker 1: The coal is very cheap, coal is reliable.
Speaker 8: If you're concerned about emissions, then there are these high energy, low emission reactors that are being built in Japan and Corey or elsewhere that we can use our coal. Now, our coal is far better than that from the US. It's got more bang for its buck, it's got less ask and less sulfur. We should be following the US as quick as we can, otherwise we are going to decline even more. As an economy.
Speaker 3: Professor, im plymer thanks for your time tonight, Thank you reader.
Speaker 2: Still to come. Left is losing It?
Speaker 3: Plus the latest from the US, including Donald Trump at the UFC.
Speaker 2: Alex Stein is up next.
Speaker 3: You're watching the Riata Panney Show, and it's time for lefties lose.
Speaker 2: Let's start with some morally.
Speaker 3: Repugnant depravity on CNN. Here they interview Taylor Lorenze, far left hack journalist who's been employed by many of your favorite lefty outlets, from The Washington Post, The New York Times to Daily Beast. Listen here as Taylor Wax's lyrical about cold blooded, murdering scumbag Luigi Mangioni.
Speaker 2: She can't understand why anyone would be.
Speaker 3: Shocked that sickos like her are standing a murderer.
Speaker 14: This is sick, sociopathic, hilarious to see these millionaire media pundits on TV clutching their pearls about someone standing a murderer when this is the United States of America.
Speaker 15: As if we don't lionize criminals, you're going to see women, especially that feel like, oh my god, right, Like here's this man who who's the revolutionary, who's famous, who's handsome, who's young, who's smart, He's a person that seems it's like this morally good man, which is hard to find.
Speaker 3: She's talking there about a cowardly killer who shot father.
Speaker 2: Of two, Brian Thompson in the back of the head.
Speaker 3: But because Brian was the CEO of United Healthcare, apparently that makes his murder okay or even joyful, as Taylor once claimed.
Speaker 2: Now sane journalist on a sane.
Speaker 3: Network, My challenge what we just heard, but not CNN, not this clown from CNN.
Speaker 2: Listen here as he likens.
Speaker 3: Admiring and murdering low Life to being a Trump supporter, and even though ites that Taylor would never want to be called a Trump supporter, that would be beyond the pale.
Speaker 16: I'm sure you wouldn't like to be compared to a Trump supporter. But some of some of how people cannot understand why people have sympathies for MANGIONI yeah, strikes me as the same. What as media not understanding why people's poor Trump?
Speaker 15: I totally agree.
Speaker 3: I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again. You don't hate the leftist media enough.
Speaker 2: You think you do, but you don't.
Speaker 3: Sticking with CNN, they've been part of a media meltdown over the Trump administration's tariff policy.
Speaker 2: And many a Democrat has been on.
Speaker 3: With softball interviews with a scare manger about inflation without any pushback from the host.
Speaker 17: Here's Hakeem jeffries, Trump tarifts are going to raise costs on everyday Americans in an environment where there's already a high cost of living. Trump promised that he would lower costs. In fact, on day one. But what we've seen under his reckless leadership is that costs aren't going down in America, They're going up. Infleation is going up.
Speaker 2: Inflation is going up.
Speaker 3: Is the Democrats were even pushing a new term, trump flation.
Speaker 2: Here is Jeff Merkley.
Speaker 8: So last Wednesday it was not Liberation Day, it was trump Flation day. The American consumer is going to be seen much higher prices.
Speaker 3: Trumpflation, you say, literally minutes later, this news.
Speaker 18: Break breaking moments ago, brand new number of showing inflation fell last month, much better than expected.
Speaker 2: Inflation fell. Well, how about that, folks.
Speaker 3: You know, the only reason anyone not stuck at an airport watch your CNN these days is to see Scott Jennings Here he is with CNN host Abby Phillips.
Speaker 12: Seven million means that they're not just going after criminals.
Speaker 18: Well, they're going after people who are in the country illegally, right.
Speaker 12: Yeah, No, but I'm saying the criminals this is a much bigger universe. Doesn't that make you a criminal? No, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: To come across the border illegally.
Speaker 12: Coming into the country illegally as a civil offense, it's not a criminal offense.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you come into the country illegally.
Speaker 1: Here's the message.
Speaker 2: We're going to find you and send you back.
Speaker 3: Oh abby, coming across the border illegally is a criminal offense. Let's have a look at Scott Jennings now effortlessly toying with Anna Navarro. Talk about it an intellectual mismatch.
Speaker 10: Honestly, if I was Kamala Harris behaving this way, they'd call her hormonal and hysterical.
Speaker 2: Right, Look, we'd have to get elected to be but well.
Speaker 10: Yes, and if she had been elected, and she Hillary Clinton had been elected, if any woman had been elected and been been acting this way, they'd say it was manopause.
Speaker 1: You would have never stood up to China.
Speaker 11: So this is a mood issue right now.
Speaker 3: And let's check in with one of Anna's co hosts on the View.
Speaker 2: Here's Woopy Goldberg.
Speaker 3: She seems to think that the Trump administration, you know, the one that won in a landslide, winning every swing state, winning the popular vote, winning the electoral College three hundred and twelve to two hundred.
Speaker 2: And twenty six.
Speaker 3: Apparently, according to whoopee, they only represent a very narrow band of people.
Speaker 4: Are you countries who watch us?
Speaker 2: This is not our Web. No, it's not. This is not what the American people want.
Speaker 1: We don't like it.
Speaker 4: We don't like how it's being like. We don't like how this has been done. That's why you will hear us stretching about this as long as we are able, because no one we're talking to understands what's going on. And therefore, when they say America, they're not.
Speaker 2: Talking about us.
Speaker 4: They are talking about that very narrow band of America that they think they represent.
Speaker 3: Back to CNN, this is how you handle an interview with CNN, especially if they start quoting another.
Speaker 2: Fake news outlet like the Washington Post.
Speaker 3: Let's hear from Senior Director of Accounter Terrorism doctor Sebastian Gorka.
Speaker 19: Last month, the Washington Post reported that the freeze on US Foreign assistant assistance in Africa has quote threatened programs intended to counter al Shabab bomb makers. Are those cuts still in place? Are you concerned about them at all?
Speaker 20: Is that the same Washington Post that propagated the Russia Russia collusion hoax for the last eight years. Well, regardless of the Russia author, regardless, you're quoting the Washington Post to me, which is as effective as posting for me or quoting to me any other pillar of the fake news industrial complex. I really couldn't care less what the Washington Post or the New York Time says, especially when it's anonymous government officials. If it's true, put your name to it.
Speaker 1: If it's not, shut up.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: And here is how Donald Trump handled the media overnight.
Speaker 2: Firstly, reminded them.
Speaker 3: That his predecessor never did impromptu press conferences.
Speaker 1: If you ever requested, I'm always available on Lake Baiden. I think Biden would do an interview at Doo in the morning. He would do one at name in the morning.
Speaker 3: And he then got his granddaughter Kai involved first introducing her to the members.
Speaker 2: Of the fake news media. I've got to say, he really is the funniest president we've ever had.
Speaker 1: Okay, come on, do you know the fake news? This is a fake news everyone.
Speaker 13: Good morning.
Speaker 1: When you're doing a little news conference, you want to partake a sometime. She's a great athlete, actually, great golfer.
Speaker 8: Yeah, as great student actually, So go ahead and David.
Speaker 19: Question on Monday, you're having a meeting with the president of El Salvador.
Speaker 3: Now, Donald Trump was at the UFC of the weekend, and he walked out to a thunderous response from the Miami crowd, flanked by two of his grandchildren and.
Speaker 2: Making the extrans right now.
Speaker 6: Through a standing location, the forty seventh President of the United States South America like that, UFC CEO KAA like and others?
Speaker 16: Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump?
Speaker 8: Is there anybody else that has a well kid?
Speaker 2: So we're gonna fight it?
Speaker 1: He has some music and walk he had one? Did he always get to walk?
Speaker 14: Ouse?
Speaker 3: Trump not only got a rock star entrance, but he had sporting stars flocking to shake his hand, including UFC champ Dominicue Grays. Moments after his big win, even Shaq the Great Shaquill O'Neil made his way through the crowd to greet the President. Let's bring in comedian and host a prime time with Alex Stearn on Blaze TV.
Speaker 2: Alex, can you remember seeing anything like this?
Speaker 3: A politician that is reviled by the media but loved by sporting crowds, whether it's at the football, the Nascars or the UFC.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, Donald Trump is the ultimate celebrity. And when you see him walk into that stadium and the place just goes nuts. You know, It makes you feel warm inside as an American citizen having a president that is not only all the way there, you know, mentally, but he's all the way there when it comes to the support of the country. And you know what I love the most about this, Rita, as I saw a barshool Sports founder Dave Portnoy, who had complained all week about a stock portfolio going down, hosting a video of him being a huge fangirl for President Trump. So he has that effect on people. Somebody can lose seven million dollars in one week and then when you see him, your tune changes and all of a sudden you love the guy again.
Speaker 3: Well, there was an awkward moment we just saw it before where Trump seemed to ignore actress Cheryl Hines, the wife of RFK Junior. There was a plenty of media coverage of this moment, but that's not the full story, Alex. President Trump did go back and he had a chat with Cheryl. He's not snubbing her as many have claimed.
Speaker 9: Well, Rita, it's obvious that Trump did this on purpose when you look at Cheryl Hines, considering that she was Larry David co host or choose me a co star on a show that's all about being awkward. Donald Trump did this on purpose, This awkward moment when super viral, and this was not an accident. So you know, be careful what you want. No, this is the best marketing tool possible for Donald Trump. That snub, who's a snub heard around the world.
Speaker 1: Really it was great.
Speaker 3: No, you were just not looking at her when she had her hand outstretched.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. I'm sure there was a very innocent. He's got no problem with Cheryl Hines.
Speaker 3: She's actually been incredibly brave and standing up to the Hollywood bullies because they did come for her when RFK Junior first announced that he was going to be part of the Trump camp. Now let's talk about more serious stuff. The president of El Salvador, nave Bickla is in the USA. Ol Salvador is housing in its megaprisons. A number of gang bangers in the US illegally. Tell me about the relationship he has with the Trump administration.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, for the president of El Salvador is similar to Donald Trump, and that he's no nonsense and he wants to get rid of all the gang bangers not only in his country but here in America. He wants to kind of be like a private prison, third party system where we can put a lot of these trend down rugas or m S sirteen gang bangers. We can just send them down to El Salvador and we can pay them to house him. So, you know, I love the idea of outsourcing our prison Cell Salvador. So this meeting, it could spell trouble for the cartels in the organized crime that is, you know, causing a lot of problems here in America.
Speaker 3: I got to sell you this guy is one of the most popular leaders anywhere in the world.
Speaker 2: He was re.
Speaker 3: Elected with such an enormous margin, and he has turned to Al Salvador from one of the most crime riddled hellholes anywhere in the world to a safe country, and he's with such speed. It really is a remarkable feat. But the media hates him too, so he never gets any credit for any of that. Also in the White House, in recent days, Alex has been the governor of Michigan, Governor Gretchen Witmer. She's got ambitions of being the twenty twenty eight Democrat presidential candidate. But tell me about this performance here Alex trying to hide her face during a meeting with President Donald Trump in the Oval Office.
Speaker 2: But it just looks juvenile.
Speaker 15: Oh.
Speaker 9: Governor Webmer is the biggest embarrassment when it comes in not just only her stay, but when Michigan was locked down. Her husband got caught taking her boat down to the boat dock when everybody else was shut down. When it comes to Webmer, like, you know, she did that weird you know publicity start where she fed the girl the milk and the dorito's chip. So she's not one to shy having her face, having your face in front of a camera. So for her to do this is just another political stunt and embarrassment, and it shows you a politician that doesn't want to try to reach across the aisle to try to get things done for her constituents. Instead, she hides her face because she's ashamed and she's a coward of who she really is.
Speaker 3: Well, I remember back in the height of the covid era, Governor Winmar whilst Florida was completely open and free, Texas where you are, was open and free, she was.
Speaker 2: Locking down seeds.
Speaker 3: She didn't want anyone to be planting seeds in their garden to.
Speaker 2: Grow vegetables like just some really.
Speaker 3: Bizarre COVID restrictions coming from that governor.
Speaker 2: Now, let's talk about DOGE.
Speaker 3: There's another expose a by the Department of Government Efficiency. Let's see how many social security numbers have been issued to illegal immigrants.
Speaker 5: The Immigration Department nailed them a social security number, no interview, no proof of identity, to put it in the mail.
Speaker 1: Here's your number.
Speaker 5: In twenty twenty one, does says two hundred and seventy thousand new aliens were issued social Security numbers, five hundred and ninety thousand twenty twenty two, nine hundred and sixty four thousand twenty twenty three, and two point one million in twenty four, right before Biden left office. DOSE also discovered that one point three million aliens are now receiving Medicaid.
Speaker 3: Two point one million just in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Those numbers are astounding.
Speaker 9: Alex Well, people want to say it's a conspiracy, but it's obvious that they wanted to try to import as many people possible so that they can influence future elections, and by giving that many social security numbers, making it accessible to vote for these illegal immigrants. I just think that that's obviously what they were doing. So I'm happy that that now is going to stop. It needs to go back to the good old days when it was ninety day fiance. You had to marry an ugly person to become an American citizen. You didn't just get a free green card and access to future elections.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, we'll go back to those those heady days before you go. I'm really shocked that this story has got.
Speaker 2: Barely any coverage. This is a remarkable story.
Speaker 3: We've got an American, a Russian American, a beautiful ballerina freed in a prisoner exchange, and yet barely any coverage, perhaps because when she was freed, she made the point of thanking Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: What's your message for the President? You said, that's drum.
Speaker 15: I'm so so free cooperate to bring me home and for American government, and i never felt more blessed to be American.
Speaker 13: And I'm so happy to get hold and thank you him.
Speaker 2: Alex.
Speaker 3: She was sentenced to twelve years in a Russian prison after pleading guilty to treason, all for donating just around fifty dollars to a Ukrainian charity in early twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: This is a feel good story.
Speaker 3: How is this story not being getting saturation coverage?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, Rita, I'm surprised it's not because I've been very critical of the Ukrainian war. But I'll be honest, Vladimir Putin throw's journalists off buildings. Russia is not innocent when it comes to this horrible conflict that's happening. So Russia needs to step up and end this war. So does the Ukrainians and Vladimir Zelenski. And I'm happy that she's free for fifty bucks to the Ukraine to be jailed for twelve years, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Shocking, Alex Stein, Thanks for your time.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rita.
Speaker 2: Still to come.
Speaker 3: Why Megan markl is being accused of deliberately antagonizing the Royal family. Kinsey Schofield has the details.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: Welcome back joining me now, celebrity and royal reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, let's start with Meghan Markles. She's sparked more outrage after publishing a message addressing herself as your Royal Highness, despite her and Harry having agreed to stop using their royal titles after they quit the Royal Family and left the United Kingdom.
Speaker 2: What's going on here. You can't.
Speaker 3: Have these titles if you're not going to put in the work, if you're not going to be a working royal.
Speaker 18: It's so disrespectful to Queen Elizabeth. The second memory, you know, Meghan Michael is poking.
Speaker 13: The bear here.
Speaker 18: I have it on good authority that Prince William wants to strip them of their titles, and the Sussexes would like reassurance that he won't do that, knowing how much it would hurt their commercial opportunities. Harry and Meghan are the new Fergian Andrew. They cheapen the crown. The only thing HRH stands for an association with Meghan Markel is her ruthless home wreckerness. I guess, but I do not think that Meghan Marcle should be utilizing the title. I think that this is just her way of trying to remind the world that she, for eighteen months was a royal.
Speaker 3: Well yes, yes, And she started off with all the adulation because I remember I was one of the few who was looking on going what is this? Why is everyone absolutely worshiping this woman? Because she seemed so fake, so obviously fake from the start. Now Prince Harry has told the UK Telegraph that he believes that the Royal Family stripped him of his police protection to try to trap him and Meghan Markel in the Royal Family and stop them leaving Britain. He said that his worst fears have been confirmed.
Speaker 2: By secret evidence he had heard in court.
Speaker 18: Kinsey, Okay, you and I both know that the Royal Family, at this point in time, after the Oprah Winfrey interview, Spare and the Netflix series.
Speaker 2: Want nothing to do with these two people.
Speaker 18: Do we really believe that the Royal Family was trying to trap them in the UK? I think you know, if you believe the Daily Beast their reports are is that the desire not to have the Duke and Duchess of Sussex ever return has intensified. They don't want anything to do with Harry and Meghan and this just plays into their victimhood narrative that Prince Harry has been milking since he just quit his job. But I disagree with him. I don't believe that the Royal Family has any desire to have him back.
Speaker 2: No trying to trap Why would you want to trap those two? I think that would have been very happy to see the back of.
Speaker 3: Them now moving on from the Ginger and the winda Rosio O'Donnell has revealed her friendship with an infamous convicted killer, Lle Menendez, saying she feels safe to be vulnerable with him.
Speaker 2: This was in an interview with The New York Times.
Speaker 3: Kinsey won on Earth this going on, Why is Rosio donnell in contact with one of the Menendez.
Speaker 18: Brothers, Rita, this is a woman that's constantly trying to tell us who to vote for.
Speaker 13: What a great judge of character.
Speaker 18: And if your audience isn't familiar Lyel Menendez along with his brother Eric, they murdered their parents, Jose and Kitty Menendez, and their Beverly Hills mansion in nineteen eighty nine and then went on multiple shopping sprees. The crime scene was so horrific at the time, cops initially thought it was a mob hit. But she's become friends with them because she continues to publicly defend them, which, again, great judge of character. So next time Rosie wants to tell me who to vote for, I'm going to ask her to sit this one out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: Cigalizzo likes to be political as well, and she had a not so subtle jab Donald Trump's tariff spy wearing a blacks leeveless crop top with the red letters that read Tariff across the front during a performance.
Speaker 2: Of on Saturday Night Live. This is a bold isn't it?
Speaker 3: Of a Saturday Night Live is the perfect place to be making bold political statements.
Speaker 18: Yeah, you know what, if I'm going to be honest with you, I two am terrified every time Lizzo wears a crop top. But Lizzo has multiple lovesuit spending with former employees alleging a hostile work environment another misconduct. So until she cleans up her own front porch, maybe she should limit her commentary on leadership.
Speaker 3: I've got to say, I'm shocked how much weight she has lost there. That is quite dramatic from the last time I saw her. So this is well, there was Suspecto's mpic. Has she been forthcoming in what's happened there?
Speaker 2: I think it was all about positivity.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I mean we've seen her work out a lot online, but I do think she's admitted to some help when it comes to medication as well too.
Speaker 3: Now, Bernie Sanders made an appearance at Coachella office a raisins as a music festival, and of course he took the opportunity to blast Donald Trump and a loon masca.
Speaker 2: What else can you tell us, Kinsey, You know what a joke.
Speaker 18: This is one of the reasons we saw the Democrats bomb so extraordinarily during the last election. Kamala parading Beyonce and Megan thee Stallion on stage.
Speaker 2: It's the elites just talking to each other.
Speaker 18: One Coachella influencer said online that she spent over one hundred dollars for her food truck meal consisting of tacos and lemonade on Friday night alone. Bernie's they're talking to spoiled, little rich kids again, totally out of touch with regular everyday Americans and their pressing needs. So good luck, Bernie, but this seems totally hypocritical considering where he stands on all of his policies.
Speaker 3: And just have bizarre to have Bernie Sanders at a music festival, just go on stage and give some sort of a political rant. What's that got to do with a music festival? What have you got some eighty year old there a socialist who's got three or four houses preaching. It's crazy times, crazy times, Kinsey Schofield, Thank you so much for your time again tonight, and that's it from me. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow night. And we've got Douglas Murray on the program tomorrow. Don't want to miss that. Coming up next it's Newsnight,