Speaker 1: This podcast is being recorded and produced on Gadiical Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country and elders past present.
Speaker 1: We extend our respect to any First Nations Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people joining us.
Speaker 2: Today, always was, always will be Aboriginal Land.
Speaker 3: I'm Britney Saunders and I'm all.
Speaker 2: Right hey, and this is High Scrollers, the podcast version of your favorite group chat.
Speaker 1: We've been sharing our lives online for over ten years, so who better to catch you up on everything that's going viral.
Speaker 2: Oh, plus we talk a lot about ourselves too.
Speaker 1: Coming up on this episode, we have gone completely off the rails finally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to stick around to the end of this episode. Not that you were not going to anyway, but God, was that hilarious. And I don't know if this episode will piss you off or not, Schollers. We do set a bit of a challenge and a bit of intention at the start of this episode. Yeah it doesn't go well, and this one's a rocky one, but that's all right, deal mean dool let's go.
Speaker 3: Good morning Matthew.
Speaker 2: My god, No, I don't know whether I'm ready for that. Energy right now?
Speaker 3: Bad fucking sad. Wait, do we swear on here that much?
Speaker 4: Do we?
Speaker 2: I feel like you do everything? Yeah, I feel like you do.
Speaker 3: But do you beep it out editing the videos? It's really obvious because I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, depends on my mood.
Speaker 3: I feel it depends on your mood. Actually, mad, I've got a challenge for us.
Speaker 2: Oh what, no swearing this whole episode?
Speaker 3: No fuck, no.
Speaker 2: Challenge.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I saw a girl on TikTok quite literally yesterday, okay, and she was starting this thing where she's trying to make TikTok's where she doesn't say the word.
Speaker 2: Like oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if we say it often or not often enough?
Speaker 2: I do? Do you?
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel as if though I say.
Speaker 3: It when I'm telling a story, Yeah, because you go.
Speaker 1: And then she was like, and then I was like, so, let's just keep one another throughout this whole episode accountable.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Every time we pick up on it, we have to point it out.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Just there's a little challenge for the day. We've got to keep ourselves on our toes.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of those sorts of things that I say when I tell stories all the time, for instance.
Speaker 3: Instead off did you say?
Speaker 2: For instance, I always say do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I say that as do you know me?
Speaker 4: Do you know me?
Speaker 2: And I actually did a story the other day. I did an Instagram story the other day and I realized that I said do you know what I mean? Four times in a twenty four second story, and I was like, oh, oh, you've done it again.
Speaker 1: Someone listening, please keep tally of this, by the way, and then let us know in the broadcast chat.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're starting now.
Speaker 3: Okay, that was just the run up, Yeah, warm up.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely. What else has been happening in your life this week?
Speaker 1: Not much has been happening. I've just been working as usual. But I'll tell you one thing. We're obviously getting really excited to go to America.
Speaker 2: I know you leave next week, so soon the week two weeks.
Speaker 3: By the time this has come out, we're filming this, recording this in real time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I'm being really careful of what I say.
Speaker 2: Now, see you've just said I feel like that doesn't count right, it does, no, because I feel like is a fully constructed senne.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're allowed to use it when it works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I don't know the rules. Actually, it's your fucking game.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well we're still on nil all uh my, like so fuck sorry, everyone.
Speaker 2: Lose your own game. I'm locked in. By the way, I've never been so focused in my life. I'm here, go any we go. I'm winning this one today.
Speaker 1: My whole TikTok, which I'm loving. I'm on Vegas talk yes, and I've got a question. Okay, So I'm seeing videos of all the best places you need to go. I'm saving them all. I've got to save folder on my TikTok for us for when we're there. But my fyp on TikTok is also full of club promoters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've sent me a few of these videos, and I don't really understand their job neither.
Speaker 1: What's the go with club promoters in America? Because I feel as if it's not really a thing here in Australia, not these days.
Speaker 2: I know it was a long time ago when I started going to the clubs when I was eighteen, but can you explain what they're saying in the videos? For those who don't know.
Speaker 1: They have personal TikTok accounts for them being a promoter and they say, hey guys, if you want to get into all the clubs, like send me your DM this is my WhatsApp, or get your free entry.
Speaker 3: You'll get your free this and that. You don't have to pay me any TIBs. Like what is the go?
Speaker 2: And I don't understand how they're getting paid. I think the club pays them right for however, many people are on their guest list. But my thing is that some of them will say get your name on and we'll give you and ladies that says ladies get to drink for free. Open bar for ladies. And I'm like, so now they're getting free entry and then free drinks all night at the bar. How are you making money? If the club isn't making money, is it.
Speaker 1: Just getting people in the door? Like is that the whole objective?
Speaker 2: I assume. So there were some rules around that. I saw vip booths and you could get like a you could get a free VIP booth.
Speaker 3: This whole episode, I was just gonna be going like every now and then, this.
Speaker 2: Is gonna be the most jarring, Like the listener experience of this episode is everyone is going to be listening to this thinking I can't follow along any thing they're saying because the whole time it's just gonna be okay. Anyway, club promoters in Las Veith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saving them all because we can. We can message these guys when we're there.
Speaker 2: But also that's all good and well, but also why, like why do they exist? Like why wouldn't the club just want people to buy a ticket and come inside or is it like we'd rather have people inside for free and make it look busy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. Surely that's what it's got to be. But it's like a whole thing.
Speaker 1: And these club promoters have thirty thousand followers, fifty thousand followers, and they've got like popular I just did it again. They've got popular TikTok accounts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's their job.
Speaker 2: So many followers. But I don't understand how they're making any money. I'm thinking that might say them.
Speaker 1: Surely with how many people were on their list for the night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it must be like you know, you get a dollar to five dollars or whatever for every name that's on your list. If you have one hundred people on your list, you're getting cup one hundred dollars but I just don't see how that's viable for the club. Although I have heard that everything in Vegas is so expensive. I mean, I've been to Vegas. I know everything's expensive, So potentially drinks are an absolutely ridiculous price that as long as you're in the club, if you're buying a drink, it's going to be really expensive. I when I was in Vegas, had to go to an ATM because obviously you need so much cash there.
Speaker 3: The fees on the ATM in.
Speaker 2: Las Vegas can be up to one hundred. I had to pay like seventeen dollars fifty or something as an ATM fee, but I heard other people on my kentique were paying up to seventy five one hundred dollars because obviously everyone needs cash out for the poke's and the gambling and everything. But in Vegas they all just jack up the prices, so everything's really really expensive. So potentially, just getting you in the club, even if you buy one drink, you're covering your door charge anyway. Yeah, but then I don't understand how the ladies drink at the open bar all night. No, neither potentially that though it was a bit of a Hoodwink situation where once they're in the open bar is like the most disgusting house.
Speaker 1: Wine, and or it could be just like for a certain time frame maybe yeah, like, oh, it's finished.
Speaker 2: Now, because if I went in and it was like open bar and then I got in there and all I could have was a really horrible chardonnay. Of course I'm spending forty dollars on a drink now, yeah, because what else is there to do?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Well, either way, TikTok is serving me good videos and I'm saving them in a folder for us so we know all the best places to go.
Speaker 2: Mmm. This is devastating though, but I'm going to keep this for close friends. But I have decided something really crazy, which is probably not the best decision to make. Two weeks before we go to America. Tell me now, my clubbing era has officially come to an end.
Speaker 1: Ye say that now, But we're going to be out for dinner in Vegas. You're going to be six cocktails deep, and I'm going to say come on, let's go, and you're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, I'll go clubbing with you if you shoot a gun with me. Oh, scrollers. The other day I want to shoot a gun so bad. Like I want to shoot a gun so bad, and I want Brittany to come to a shooting range. I'm sure there's one in Las Vegas that we can go in.
Speaker 3: It would be for sure. There's probably He.
Speaker 2: And pay however, march to go and shoot a gun. I'm like, that's a bucket list.
Speaker 3: Hannah, have you shot a gun? I feel like.
Speaker 2: You week Hannah's story Time, Who's leg to shoot off? Love?
Speaker 5: No, I actually used to be in Australia's only all female rifle club. Of course, you at my boarding school and the.
Speaker 2: Trauma.
Speaker 5: You used to have to go get the rifles from the like office and put them in the bast and we'd drive down.
Speaker 3: To the boys' school.
Speaker 5: They had a shooting range, but we couldn't actually compete because it was like GPS schools only, so the girls would go and.
Speaker 3: Be part of it. The girls would.
Speaker 5: Go and compete, but and they would come first, but the boys who came second would get the first place trophy because the girls weren't part of the comp ah, because there was no other girls that could He shot a gun. Yeah, and we used to do clay pigeon shooting quite a bit. The ones I did was like lying down on the ground with the rifle and you would shoot at a target that wasn't moving. It was just like far away, there you go, there.
Speaker 3: You go, And that wasn't traumatic for you. We don't know.
Speaker 1: It was the list of Hannah's trauma story times.
Speaker 3: It was fun.
Speaker 5: Although the man who run the shooting club was having sexual relations with the maths teacher and she used to just like come along and we're like, what is she doing tea? And then we found out they were dating tea tea.
Speaker 2: I love high school tea. Well, anyway, I want to shoot a gun, so like, sorry, Britt, I.
Speaker 1: Don't like like just touching a gun, being near guns, being near other people holding guns not really my cup of tea.
Speaker 2: I'm all about it.
Speaker 5: You can club shooting them cash guns that they're like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll do that.
Speaker 1: I'll shoot a cash gun in the club, but a real gun like aj or one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Do it with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, good, I'm sold. That's good enough for me. Okay, you can just do the vlog. Can you just do the vlog like you just feel me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Doing it? I can't go to America and not shoot a gun.
Speaker 3: God, it just scares me.
Speaker 2: And when you could shoot guns, we could go to a gun shooting range here in Australia and do the exact same thing. Really, I just think it's more fun to do it when, you know, because then I can go, oh, when we're in Vegas, I shot that gun that one time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, I'll think about it.
Speaker 2: Okay. And it's America, we're going to be in target with guns, dole, you know what I mean? You can buy one at Walmart or whatever. Fucking's freaking there's I think there's more things to worry about than the shooting range, because Britney's first thing was like, I don't really want to be that close to a gun in case someone goes crazy. I think you've got literally everywhere else to worry about that, like literally everywhere else. But anyway, Yeah, very excited.
Speaker 6: Yeah, please be upstanding for the royal flush.
Speaker 3: What's your royal flush?
Speaker 2: Matt Well, I feel like.
Speaker 3: I go first all the time these days.
Speaker 2: Fun, fun, fun. You know how there's always someone taking over the for you page with their concerts. For a while, obviously it was Taylor Swift. Then I feel like it was Sabrina Carpenter. We even a couple months ago a lot of Kylie Minogue she toured around Australia, was filling everyone's for you pages with concert footage. I love seeing it. Dubalipa is the newest one on.
Speaker 3: The scene in Australia.
Speaker 2: She's in Australia right now. I think she actually debuted this world tour in Australia, so the videos coming out from the Australian concerts in I think her first stop was Melbourne. They are the first.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon?
Speaker 1: They go, oh fuck, Let's just get Australia out the way first and then move on to the rest of the world because we're so far away.
Speaker 2: There might be some sort of logistics tour as well, because I think it also doesn't set us up for disappointment. So for example, in the past, I've seen other people's tours who have then come to Australia and we only get half the stage, or we don't get the runway, or we don't get them flying over the audience like they do in other places, probably because it just cost too much to bring all those things over, and also logistically it's a nightmare I can imagine.
Speaker 1: How the fuck do they get all these sets and everything they'd have to put on ships.
Speaker 2: Well, I actually have asked this question to my friend who works in the industry, and basically, the setup for the stage you can source that literally almost anywhere.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they're not really bringing the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the costumes and everything they'd have to bring maybe if there's some really but they just commissioned someone in Australia to make it.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, I think as well, for example, Kylie Minogue, like you went to all the ten concerts and I went to two, literally one night apart. Is it the same costume every time? Does she have multiple of the same one?
Speaker 2: Oh? Multiple of the same one? She's not wearing the same dress each time? And you know what I could tell because the sequence on the dresses. I have photos and they're different sized sequence, even though it looks like the same dress.
Speaker 1: Because imagine if you're just wearing the same sweaty outfit that you're quickly washed the night before.
Speaker 2: I always think about that's all the logistics when people do like tour films, And that's what I actually want to know. I want to say the dry cleaning team. I want to see what happens. You know, we get to see their quick change backstage sometimes and that's really fun. But where does that dress go?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: I want to see where that goes. I want to see its process to making it back to her the next night or however all that works.
Speaker 1: Oh, I would like you know how like Sabrina and Taylor, like they wear the four layers of the Capizio types or whatever they're called, Like, how many pairs of those do they have in case they rip?
Speaker 3: Have they got like a suitcase with thirty pairs?
Speaker 2: I will say the Capezio types are really That's what I wore through all the Kylie shows and I only had four pairs and I wore two at a time. So really they're really they're like I think I paid sixty dollars holy pair of like for one.
Speaker 3: They have curve versions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine were like excel to two XL.
Speaker 3: Like okay, so they've got lots of size.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, Capezios are really. Oh it's almost like when you're wearing them, that's it almost feels knitted, really breathable, but like you can just tell it. It's not like the meshy stuff you just get from Woolworst, from the stockings in Wooworst. It's like it's designed to be like a thick, tight but still you don't feel hot in it, you know what I mean. Anyway, Jua Lipa is currently all over my for You page and something so exciting happens. So she's doing like a surprise song kind of thing at each of her concerts, as a lot of people are. It's a really smart move from artists because obviously every single show is going to be a little bit different. It one guarantees viral moments, which is what we've seen because the second night she sung Can't Get You out of My Head by Kylie Minogue and the crowd lost it. So her surprise songs are actually local artists, so being in Melbourne, I think that's why she did Kylie because Kylie's originally from Melbourne. One night she did Advance Joy and he actually joined her on stage. And then another night I saw was she did Rush by Troy Savad and brought Troy savarn out on stage as well, and the crowd again lost it. And I love this is such a smart move because everyone's going to be on the edge of their seats every night, going who's she going to play tonight? What is it? And I've already seen other people guessing, like I think tonight's going to be untouched by the Veronicas, and the Verronicas might even come out on stage because they're in Melbourne at the moment and blah blah blah. It just keeps the conversation going online. It's a really smart move. And the Royal flush is that on stage with Troy Savonne Dua Lipa announced that a couple of years ago, you know her song Let's get Theresal, Yeah with you, she actually recorded a version of that song with Troy Sevann that never was released to the public. And then she pulls out a us B.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I did see.
Speaker 2: She's like, the song is on this us B. Who wants to leak it? And then the crowd's obviously screaming, and she chose someone, and I think there was a bit of confusion because she needed someone with a Windows computer because the file was only compatible with Windows. Oh yeah, like a MacBook or anything. And I can in the video, I can hear this girl like I have a Windows, I have Windows, and I forg I don't know who she picks, but anyway she picks, someone gives them. The US being is like, can we all trust you to leak this on the internet tonight? Anyway, Thank goodness that girl didn't gate keep that song, because now did she leak it? She's leaked it. I've seen it all over TikTok and all over the internet, and it's a collab of du Aleipa and Troy Savans.
Speaker 1: So it's like not on Spotify or anything right now, it's just like on TikTok.
Speaker 2: I don't need to do I don't imagine they're going to release it, release it, but yeah, it's been leaked and it's really fun. Do I think we needed it? No? But it's My Royal Flush is not so much the song.
Speaker 3: It's more the interaction.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, and like how smart that is just to continue keep out like making those viral moments happen, So props to your.
Speaker 3: Doer, Well, my Royal Flush. I don't know if it's true or not, Okay, so it could be news.
Speaker 1: But I did see an article that Abby Chatfield's mom is about to be your next favorite reality star. Oh apparently she's going on the Golden Bachelor as a contestant.
Speaker 2: As in the guys will be dating her.
Speaker 3: No, I think she.
Speaker 1: Let me see, let me read, would be Golden Bachelorette.
Speaker 2: Oh so sure, it would be Golden Bachelorette.
Speaker 1: Okay, And I've never watched The Golden Bachelor, have we.
Speaker 3: We've had a couple of seasons in Australia, just one. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I need to get into it. And if Abby's mom's going on there, I'm gonna be bloody watching.
Speaker 3: Because I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just think it's iconic and I should watch the last season because I just think it's really nice, like that they have like a dating show but for like the older generation. Yeah, I just thought it was like I moment, like whether it's true or not.
Speaker 2: Well, I did see Abby share it to her story with like a side I emotion.
Speaker 1: Okay, so mate allegedly, yeah, but it's saying the guy the Golden Bachelor is Barry Bear. Mirden, a fifty somethingter engineer from Sydney, will lead season one of the Golden Bachelor Australia. Mirden is a father of three and is reportedly widowed.
Speaker 3: Let me tap on him. I want to see Oh, it's leading me to his Instagram. Oh, it's leading me to a so dramatic podcast post. He looks pretty hot, does he?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me have a look. Fucksy on the run. What's his name?
Speaker 1: Barry Bear m R M y R d E N. Yeah, he's a bit of a spunk.
Speaker 3: What do you reckon?
Speaker 4: Matt?
Speaker 2: Well, all that's coming up for me is brother Bear.
Speaker 1: This guy it's giving like a bit Mark Boris, but like bigger.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, I feel like not that.
Speaker 1: I ever want to think of this, but you know what if I was in my fifties and I somehow wound up being single, I would go on a.
Speaker 3: Show like that. Really yeah fuck it?
Speaker 1: What would you do if you just so happened to become single in your fifties? Would you date?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I could be bothered. I think I'm done. I'm like exhausted, Like, if God forbid anything was to ever happen, I'd just become celibate. Yeah, give it a rest, you know what I mean? Can't be bothered.
Speaker 1: I've watched throughout not so much now, but like when my mum and dad broke up when I was little, Like I just watched them go through the dating scene, and like it does seem a lot like especially like as you're getting older. But I reckon like shows like that, I'm like, good on, you've fucking guys.
Speaker 2: At least now. I guess there's like good ways to meet people online, Like I feel like that people especially older than us, didn't have like where were they meeting I remember apart from like through friends of friends.
Speaker 1: No, So when I was young, my mom was on RSVP that was the dating side, and you'd have to pay, and it was on the computer, like on the home computer set up the dating profile. You'd speak on RSBP and you'd have to buy credits to write back to people. And my mum also I don't know if this was just a Newcastle thing or if it was Australia wide, but she used to go on these dates called table talk and I don't know if it was a Newcastle business.
Speaker 3: Only made me look it up.
Speaker 1: But again you would pay and then be part of these social groups where they would then just go on like yeah, big speed dates, like it might be like twenty guys and twenty women and they like have a venue booked and then you do like speed dating and from there you could tell the dating agency who you liked and they would organize dates for you. And I remember my mum doing both of those things RSVP and table talk.
Speaker 2: I did speed aning once when ah, this is like maybe twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, what'd you do? I found it really like not fun. I like it was kind of fun, but it was kind of just a piss take by the end of it, because I was like, this is so this is so dumb. I hated that it was I hated the way it was set out.
Speaker 3: I would do it, but.
Speaker 1: For friends, like speed dating books make new girlfriends, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You just sit down, you tell each other the most stupid small talk.
Speaker 1: And you're like right next to other people, yes, and you could hear their conversation.
Speaker 2: Too, And three four minutes later you are onto the next person and you've forgotten everything the person before you said and you really haven't made a connection with anyone. So then by the tenth guy in, I was like, I just hate this. And then people would also mingle with each other as well, so I would be speed dating someone across from me, but then the two on either side of us might catch our conversation and join in as well, or we might join in on theirs. And then there's six of us having a conversation and I'm going, Okay, the speed dating is going a little faster for me. And then by the time you're really in the good depth of the conversation, the bell goes off and you've got to go to the next person. And I don't know, I can see the benefits of it, but for me, by the tenth guy, I was like, just it was kind of a piss take and I was just like laughing and saying not taking it very seriously because I just was thinking, how do you make a connection with someone in three to five minutes.
Speaker 1: I feel like maybe it's better for like friendships speed dating. Yeah, like getting to know people in that way.
Speaker 2: Anyway, ticked it off the bucket list, though did it once, Never have to do it again.
Speaker 1: So look, it is a rumor, but if it's on Abby's story, I reckon there's something there. Yeah, apparently she's been spotted like filming or something for it. And I'm just excited that we're having the Golden Bachelor come to Australia. Why do I feel like we have had a season, but like, I don't think we have. I think that's like in my I'm making that shit up now.
Speaker 2: I feel potentially it was announced by Channel ten years ago and it never happened. It never happened. Yeah, a lot of things happened at Channel ten. Whole thing had a restructure, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of I'm going to be tuning into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it will be on Channel nine now. So potentially it changed hands and just took a bit of a long.
Speaker 3: Time to Maybe that's where I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: Of it, because I do.
Speaker 1: I been mounting the guy and seeing him with all gold around him and being like, oh, he's a silver fox, and then it has never happened, and then I know they've had it in Americus.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm getting it confused with that.
Speaker 2: I could have sworn we had a Golden Bachelor at some point here in Australia, But who knows. I've only watched the one season of The Bachelor where there were the three of them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, see, I didn't watch that one.
Speaker 2: I quite enjoyed it. I thought it was quite fun, but it also gave me f boy Ireland vibes, which also is a great show.
Speaker 3: I haven't watched that either.
Speaker 2: I love f Boy Island the first season. I haven't actually watched season two, but the first season is some of the best reality TV I've ever seen, especially the season finale. It's actually so intense and so full on. And I'll tell you, like off air what happens, because I don't want to spoil it for the scrollers, but I feel like I don't want to spoil it for you either, but I just don't think you have time. I'll spoil it for you, but I won't spoil it for the scrobblers.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I like doing a little activity here on the pod.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how have we gone with likes?
Speaker 1: I've given up like someone at home, shawl. You're keeping tally of how many times we've said it. We've fully forgotten about it lasted not very long. Well, I saw a TikTok that said, if you go onto the TikTok search bar and you type in advice for me, the first video that you see is advice that you need. So I thought, as a little challenge you and I could do it right now. Okay, but how about we switch it up and the first thing I read is advice for you any other way around.
Speaker 2: But well, I don't think that. I think it's meant to be accustomed to us.
Speaker 1: Like it's okay, do you want to swap phones? Then okay, yeah, let's swap phone. So I'm going to read you your advice and you're going to read me.
Speaker 3: We delete your search history.
Speaker 2: Why, I'm just jokeing. Wait, let me see what's in the search history. I'll read that out. I have no I have no shame. I've got this is my search history on TikTok Eye line a girl meme original.
Speaker 1: Late Uh oh, did you see that too? Like I haven't watched it, but the two hour podcast, I'm waiting.
Speaker 2: For someone to do a fucking recap. H every girl needs a twink du a lipa physical choice of arnt as. We just spoke about Paulie Olivia Rodrigu Lollapalooza because a lot of people were talking about her recent Lollapalooza. I think headline set.
Speaker 1: Mine's snack Plate Girl Dinner because I was doing groceries online and looking for inspo for snacks. Nice Kylie and Tan no idea, French bob Anna, Paul Uncle Jakie, Top of Mount Everest I was watching videos of like what it looks like at the top of Mount Heir forests.
Speaker 2: Which is really dirty, because I saw some videos of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's trade phones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so I also, what's yours? What's the search? Because I just saw my search like it's suggested see up the top in the search bar. It's suggested, Terry, what's yours is is a Maya beauty? What the fuck is that? I don't know. I've never heard of it. All right, So advice for me for me, And this advice is actually for Brittany. And that's the first video that's coming up, is it.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Not if it's a sponsored ad go to the next one. I'm scared.
Speaker 2: I feel like this isn't gonna work for you at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, but anyway, I've got an open mind.
Speaker 2: Oh hang on, that is sponsor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't do the.
Speaker 2: Sponsor the first So that's the one I thought. And it said feeling stressed about your finances? Are you feeling stressed about your finances every day? Oh? God, here we go. This is your one. So the first video to come up for you, Brittany, this is the advice you trust the food when you don't know the chef. You trust the bus ride when you don't know the bus driver. So why not trust yourself when you know you're in full control?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: I don't really get it for sure. What are you for me?
Speaker 4: So? Like?
Speaker 1: Because when you search on TikTok, the first thing that always comes up is a sponsored ad like that yours.
Speaker 3: Yours is looking for legally, you're looking for legal advice, Matt.
Speaker 1: All right, now, okay, your advice is like the first non sponsored one. Life gets better when you realize you never make a wrong decision. The choices you make lead you to exactly where you're meant to be. I came across a quote that said, if you went back and fixed all the mistakes you've ever made, you would erase yourself.
Speaker 3: And that's all I've ever needed to hear.
Speaker 2: Shit, that's deep. Yeah, what don't erase yourself? Yeah? Should we check our second ones as well? Okay? Oh wait, oh the same one, the one you read? Yeah, well you got the same one as well.
Speaker 3: The second one for you is a video of Cynthia.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 7: When you do something, or you eat something, or you buy something or drink something, ask yourself, are you loving yourself when you do that, and if the answer is you've done what.
Speaker 2: The fuck is? People just be saying shit.
Speaker 3: When you eat something, when you do something, ask yourself.
Speaker 2: Are you loving?
Speaker 3: You drinking a double? I'm not drinking the massive can of vage because I love myself.
Speaker 2: Well, your one of yours is the joker. Yeah. I don't know if there's gonna be words or whether I'll have to read it out. Let me say, the.
Speaker 8: Kindest thing that you can do for yourself is to let people go when they want to go. No chasing, no begging, Let it hurt, and then let it heal. When we stop forcing people to choose us, we make room for the people that were made for us. Allow yourself to embrace the natural flow of relationships. Understand that not everyone is meant to stay in your life forever. By letting go, you.
Speaker 2: Respect their church.
Speaker 4: What is your face like that?
Speaker 8: For it creates a space for mutual respect.
Speaker 3: It's about you, Matt.
Speaker 8: Trust that the right people will come into your life at the right time. Focus on self growth and nurturing the relationships that are reciprocated. In this way. You cultivated communities.
Speaker 3: Longs the Falcon hell so is that about you.
Speaker 8: Every ending is a new beginning in disguise. Embrace change with an open heart and unwavering faith in the journey ahead. Letting go with grace Peaple.
Speaker 3: And how long is this meaningful connections.
Speaker 6: In the future?
Speaker 2: Is that the end? I'm waiting for it to Yeah, that's the end? Okay, great Jay? So sorry Scroll. Does anyone else crime themselves on the way to work today? That was heavy, wasn't it, Ship, I don't realize. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: On that topic, I'm so fine, Like I'm very much a person that is at peace with knowing that people come and go.
Speaker 3: I remember back in my early YouTube days, Mitch Cheery, just leave that in the Midchube.
Speaker 2: I remember back in my early years, I loved that every time you wave to someone, I turn around and they're already gone. So you just wave and I turn around and no one's there.
Speaker 3: I'm actually just waving it no one.
Speaker 1: I remember in my early YouTube days, Matt, as you would know because you've been around since then. I shared friendships on my YouTube channel. I shared relationships and then like I would no longer be friends with that person or no longer be with that guy because we were obviously a lot younger back then.
Speaker 3: This is when I'm twenty twenty one, nineteen whatever.
Speaker 1: Then my audience was super young as well, like I had a bunch of fifteen year olds following me at the time. I remember I would get a lot of hate of people saying, you can't even keep a friendship, she can't even keep a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: And I get that those comments came from like a place of immaturity because I was really young, and then my audience was even younger. But I think now everyone's obviously older and a lot wiser like our audiences. But like, throughout life, I've had so many people come and go from friends to family and everything in between, relationships, boyfriends, and I'm fine with that, Whereas I think maybe a lot of other people struggle with like change. But I feel like my whole life, everything has changed for me a hundred million times throughout every year of my life that I'm at peace with knowing that people will come and go, Whereas I think a lot of other people really struggle and like want everything to stay the same in their life, even if it means like hanging on to bad people that they shouldn't be connected with Yeah.
Speaker 2: Me, that's so me, you know, I think that's your I think I think you have an avoidant attachment style potentially.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think that comes from like being so fucked over by like my parents.
Speaker 2: See, I'm the same bit different as in like I feel like, because people.
Speaker 3: Have left in the past, you're more wary.
Speaker 2: I'm now I think I'm anxious attachment style. But I haven't actually looked too far into these because I can't be bothered doing therapy on myself. Yeah, but I'm the type of person who I'm scared. I'm scared every friend of mine will leave at some point, or everyone will leave me. Or I'm the opposite you're I'm like.
Speaker 3: I'll have you in my life forever.
Speaker 1: But also people want to come and go, or if someone wants to be like fuck you bye.
Speaker 3: I'll be like see ya.
Speaker 2: No, see I'm like, I'm not letting you leave. Do you know what I mean. I'm the total fucking opposite.
Speaker 3: Well, oppositees are tract.
Speaker 2: I really struggle with that, which is a good point because that means that one, I keep people around.
Speaker 3: For too long and even if they're not the best for you.
Speaker 2: And two, I'm overbearing on my friendships and people get smothered by me because I love bomb my friends and I'm always I see you all the fucking time. You know what, do you not feel love bombed by me?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 2: But it's also not love bombings in like I'm like, I love It's not like that, it's like sorry. It's more so the fact that I always want to be doing things. So when we finish the recordings.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, I want to go somewhere.
Speaker 2: I know, I want to do something with you. Let's hang out. What can we do? I know you're you know, running your businesses actually.
Speaker 4: Mad, you know?
Speaker 1: I mean, what do you eat to do next week? I need to kill time next Monday afternoon?
Speaker 2: Okay, because I'm.
Speaker 1: Flying out at eleven o'clock that night from Sydney. So what am I going to do from two thirty to eleven pm?
Speaker 2: I actually have plans, but you might be able to come with me. I'll discuss that. I'll discuss that with you after okay, the recording. But it's also love vowing is in like sorry. I keep saying like.
Speaker 1: Sorry, someone please tell us, Like surely one person has been keeping tally my surely.
Speaker 2: Like love Mommy is let's go to America. Let's go to Coachella, right, So we're having that experience together and now look at us. The love bombing has continued by also extending to Vegas and then we planned to come home, and the love bombing continues because I go, well, no, we're going to stay and now we're going to see Beyonce. So basically that's my style of friendship is uh, And I know that it's a lot.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say it's a lot for me.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a lot coming from me.
Speaker 3: I've never felt that way.
Speaker 2: I'm always like, oh, you've got other priorities, You've got other friends. That doesn't sit well with me.
Speaker 1: Well that's another episode done in dusted matts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, boy, please title this episode my longest year boy ever?
Speaker 4: Should we have a go to? Do you want to go?
Speaker 3: We just say yeah, boy, as long as we care.
Speaker 2: As long as we don't say yeah. You might want to speed this up if you don't already listen to us on one point eight speed. In fact, I had people tell us tell me sorry that they listened to a lot of podcasts at you know, one point five one point eight listening speed. But with high scrollers they can't do that because we actually talk so fast that they can only go to like one point two before they are they can't understand what what we are saying, So sorry about that. Anyway, you might want to speed this bit up because we are going to do our longest Yeah boy, ever, are we doing it at the same time?
Speaker 3: Sure, no, we're okay, but.
Speaker 2: It's whoever runs out first, okay, okay, ready two? One?
Speaker 4: Yeah, boy, I'm going to pass the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, whoa?
Speaker 4: I long was that?
Speaker 2: I almost hit the fucking deckere.
Speaker 5: The numbers are in whoa, you did twenty three seconds and forty eight million seconds?
Speaker 3: You got thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Maybe I was a smoker for ten years, so fucking run it back because that whoa. Oh the lungs. The lungs are burning.
Speaker 4: After that one.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, I'm so sorry. I'm actually gonna cry. I'm so proud of myself. My lungs have been through a lot in their line, and for me to achieve that, what what's that?
Speaker 3: Havingy thirty seconds?
Speaker 2: Thirty yeah? Yeah boy, oh my god? Wow. Okay, anyway, thanks scrollers, thank you. I appreciate you listening, rating, leaving us a review. And I've been seeing scrollers that on Spotify because you know, I only listen non Spotify. Sorry, Apple, I don't know what the fuck's going on over there. But Spotify you can comment on episodes, and when I go and listen to the episode to get out of no context spoilers that I always forget to do, I can see the people.
Speaker 4: Comment on our.
Speaker 2: Episodes. Yeah, and I love that, so thanks comment because we are reading them. So love your long time anyway, dayl I better let you go. I gotta go do my longest yeah boy,