Speaker 1: It's Sharon getting maud in Melbourne. You are on the air here at number one hundred. It is Jason Lauren Clinton here as well. We're doing to thanks so mates at shall already express rug up she cold out there Melbourne three at the moment tops of eighteen.
Speaker 2: We're going for mister coole.
Speaker 3: What do you got speaking of cool? Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: I'm seeing a lot of something pop up right around Melbourne. I'm not too sure and I need Lauren's thoughts on this, but apparently, apparently, apparently it's popping up right the way around the world.
Speaker 5: Didn't start in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: It's a Melbourne thing.
Speaker 3: No, I just assumed it was a Melbourne thing.
Speaker 5: It's in Melbourne now, but it's not Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Now, Jace la book Have you heard if I say le boo boo? What are you? What do you think?
Speaker 2: La la la la la la boo boo.
Speaker 3: Love booboo now today b you be you.
Speaker 2: I've heard of it, but I didn't know what it was.
Speaker 4: I booboo now the boo boo is because I'm reading it from a sheet, because I had absolutely no idea. Is a grinning gremlin plush toy which hangs from handbags and what else.
Speaker 3: Sluren, Well, it.
Speaker 5: Doesn't you get it, So it's like I think you get it from like pop mut stores. Is that what they're called. Yeah, and you don't know what you're getting. So it's like a little toy. And then you can hang it on your handbag, you can hang it on your.
Speaker 2: You've got, You've got.
Speaker 3: Why are they so notoriously hard to get? And how do you get one?
Speaker 5: Well, people started putting them like in street style I think photos on like burkins, like one hundred thousand dollars handbags and they'd have a laboo boo on it, on like a Botiga handbag that have their laboo boo. And then Kim Kardashi and posted her bag with like eight of them, and then everyone wanted them, but you couldn't get them.
Speaker 2: It's a stuffed toys, like a little.
Speaker 5: Stuffed toy that it's like an evil looking tiny little.
Speaker 3: And that's an Mark toy. That's a real one. You can't get knockoffs.
Speaker 5: No, this is a real Oh I don't know, this is a real one. That's my friend said, don't cut the tag off so everyone knows it's a real one.
Speaker 2: I've seen, but you get them in.
Speaker 5: They come in like this packet and you don't know what you're getting.
Speaker 3: I don't get it.
Speaker 5: So it's like what would they be worth, like a tazo?
Speaker 2: How much?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know. Mine was given to me by my friend.
Speaker 4: It's just a matter of time, I'm told, before you fall under the spell of its googly eyes.
Speaker 2: So can I buy one today? Is there somewhere I can go and just buy one?
Speaker 5: I have to like, no, no, no. They don't come with a handbag, but they so in demand. People are like putting on air tasker for other people to line up for hours and hours and.
Speaker 3: Hours twenty four to ten. If you have got a laboo but ba, do you have a laboob boo?
Speaker 4: Or?
Speaker 5: Now this is mine? I think mine was called pistachio or something. And there's all outfits for them and they look evil.
Speaker 3: So is it a TikTok thing? As well? It must be.
Speaker 5: Have a guess who gave me mine?
Speaker 3: Ah? Here we go, Paul, Paul would know what a laboobo is, screams, laboob have a guess? Who can you put the booboo? Melbourne on the top.
Speaker 5: Left there jays in the box and then you open it and it comes in this like foils.
Speaker 2: Where are we it from?
Speaker 3: So this isn't this isn't kids, this is pop mark.
Speaker 5: Oh no, there is one in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Fifty six to fifty and fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this isn't kids, this is adults.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but kids sort of want them to. But Elliott gave me one. Elliott Ghana Stilast to the Stars. Elliott Ghano, he was sort of an early pioneer in Melbourne with them. He's probably got chas and he bought a box of six from somewhere overseas and then he was like you can have one, like this is the one I got. But then I came home and my dog had it in his mouth like a dog toy.
Speaker 3: That's not good.
Speaker 5: That's he's a little worse for where my lab.
Speaker 3: Is it like a Is it like a tamagotchi?
Speaker 5: Doesn't do anything?
Speaker 3: Is it like a troll?
Speaker 5: I don't have I don't have one hundred thousand dollars handbag to hang it out?
Speaker 3: It looks like a troll a troll doll it's the twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: Sons go and collect what are the cards? They collect Jason Pokemon and there's are they still in Pokemon?
Speaker 2: Mate, Pokemon's where it's at.
Speaker 5: You go on back.
Speaker 2: Pokemon is worth a fortune.
Speaker 5: It went like the shops that people are breaking into to get the rare Pokemon.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Lunar Cards Center Road shout out Bentley East gave them the guys down there. No, I'm quite well mate, you go in there. It's like playing the stock market, like how do you sold all his cards? Walked out of there with the grand Yeah.
Speaker 5: See that's what la boo boos are, right, so I think you can get them in all shapes and forms. But it's the soft toy. This, this little thing that everybody wants.
Speaker 3: Now are and you are a starlike on in Melbourne?
Speaker 5: Look at me and my we this mo.
Speaker 3: Are you going to be putting your La boo boo on your handbag?
Speaker 5: I think I see on these photos here they're on like very expensive designer hand Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the question remains, he going to put it on your handbag?
Speaker 5: No, mine's been a dog toy for some time.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's I don't get it neither do I mate.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you people I need one though, Yeah, click do you want to put this on your that's what it is.
Speaker 2: You should stick it on the front end.
Speaker 5: Of the new caste so they're so cute. One hundred and thirty eight dollars, it's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Dollars.
Speaker 5: Well, your kids are paying thousands of dollars for cars.
Speaker 2: I don't spend that dressing my kids. I'm not going to spend that dressing on the Boo Boo.
Speaker 3: Lauren.
Speaker 5: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.