Speaker 1: Consumer said, here's some of the first bets from Jason Line.
Speaker 2: While we're on break.
Speaker 3: It's on Saturday night. I won't say where. We had a bit. We went out on daked nut for I know where you went our twelfth year wedding anniversary. Good choice food was amazing. Loui and I got dressed up. The mother in law she came. She was in town. She looked after the kids.
Speaker 2: Is Wendy moving in? She's been for you for quite some time.
Speaker 3: No, the mother in law is not moving in. She's actually flying out as we speak. There's no delays at the airport today.
Speaker 4: I don't believe so jays thank god.
Speaker 3: So she's airborne leaving Melbourne as we speak.
Speaker 5: But she put her on the first fight, like the six am.
Speaker 3: S So Saturday night. Yeah, Louis and I went out to celebrate our twelve year wedding anniversary.
Speaker 2: GODA.
Speaker 3: She gave me My gift was she gave me a bottle of wine for every year that I've remembered our anniversary. So why did you get I got four bottles out of the twelve.
Speaker 5: I mean that's a quarter, not bad, thank you. She could have bought your box though, just bad. Now, last week you turned up on Friday or Thursday with flowers and a whole song and dance, and you got the day wrong. You were early, so did you have to get another present for the correct now?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't. We were pretty cash about it when we went to dinner. Though, Lou thinks I'm home maintenance. I don't think I am.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're on the way.
Speaker 2: That makes three of us, doesn't it clip.
Speaker 4: When it comes to a menu, you are high maintenance.
Speaker 3: Well, I looked at the menu before we got there, because I'm twice.
Speaker 5: No, he didn't look at the menu before he went there. He made me, because I've been to this restaurant before. He made me sit with him and break down every single item on the menu, including the snack bites.
Speaker 3: I get socially, but I guess I get menu anxiety. I'm quite fussy with food, so I'm just like, I don't want any surprises. Anyway, we got their beautiful restaurant.
Speaker 2: The call it menu anxiety.
Speaker 3: The way it was fantastic with a beautiful night looked amazing. And then she goes, have you had a great evening? And I said yeah, and goes, when you come back and I'm like, I didn't like the chairs.
Speaker 4: He said this to the waiter.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, just to my wife.
Speaker 2: You said it to me too. Yeah, I've got the feedback about the chairs.
Speaker 3: The chairs in the rest too hard. Beautiful restaurant, amazing view food court chairs now plastic wooden chair like not comfortable.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: I don't think you're alone in this, because when Jace told me, I was like, oh my Paul, he's a chairman. He likes he is fussy about chairs at table and we've walked into restaurants before and he is like, hell no and done a you turn and walk straight back out.
Speaker 2: He's like, these chairs are no good.
Speaker 3: My other one is lighting. I don't like a bright restaurant.
Speaker 5: You don't want to be under a down light. No, especially not on your anniversary when I need lighting on my mind. Your wife, how much she loves you, exactly. Don't put me in a down light. Don't put the big boy in it, downline.
Speaker 3: No. I like a dimly lit restaurant. Yes, a candle. Who's this silhouette I'm married to? I want my wife.
Speaker 5: Thinking you want soft lighting? Yes, I forgot how handsome you were in the very dark soft candle light. But chairs are a big thing, so I know what you mean. They're like the ben wood chairs, like those.
Speaker 3: Wooden Yes, does pull fit on them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because he's quite a he's broad.
Speaker 5: It's probably nice way to put it. But we I told you we've just bought a new dining room table and I had these beautiful chairs.
Speaker 2: Where you go?
Speaker 5: And I said to him, before I pay the deposit on these chairs, come and do a sit test. He said no, yeah, and then we had to go and get different chairs.
Speaker 3: Beautiful restaurant. I don't know if i'd go back, but i'd probably take mone chair.
Speaker 4: Do they have?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, imagine Jase turning up to dinner with one of those inflatable doughnuts to sit on, like he's just had an operation.
Speaker 3: Or like your cab driver getting out the beaded seat coverp and putting it down bow suit ball like the pregnancy all.
Speaker 5: Yes, ever taking your own cushion to a restaurant, that's you take your own pillow when you fly.
Speaker 3: No, but you know what I did the other way.
Speaker 2: I could see you with pillow to fly to Sydney.
Speaker 3: I took my kids to the movies the other day and We packed a blanket, a blanky.
Speaker 2: Like like a nice weted blanket.
Speaker 3: Like a nice blanket in my kids backpack. So we got in there and we folded out the blanket, laid back in the chairs.
Speaker 2: The three of you.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's sad.
Speaker 2: What sort of blanket? What sort of blanket? And was it for you or the children?
Speaker 3: No, it was more for the kids. But I was like, you know, chuck, was it fluffy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like a like you took a fluffy blanket, like.
Speaker 3: What you would throw over yourself if you're watching a movie at home, at home, at home.
Speaker 2: Jas you wear your pajamas.
Speaker 3: We chucked it in the backpack. We only pulled it out when the lights went down, and then when I could see the credits come and I started packing up the blanket. Am I weird?
Speaker 5: You might as well take three sleeping bags next time. At the start of this year, I haven't quite been feeling like myself, so I've been doing a lot of like I've gone off dairy. I had all sorts of people telling me different things to try.
Speaker 3: Everyone loves to diagnose you, don't they.
Speaker 5: Well, I've got a really good gp, And I was saying to you Jason the other day and Clint, I know you do. Also, you just go to any doctor willy nilly right, having a regular GPS again changer it. I used to just go to like any clinic, call, get an appointment, going, get it whoever.
Speaker 1: But there's a lot of advice out there outside of your GP, like kinesiology, like.
Speaker 2: Oh that, like I haven't been diagnosed to.
Speaker 4: Do breath work all this sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is.
Speaker 5: And I love a bit of acupuncture. I love a bit of Chinese medicine, like you know, man, I'm a bit hippy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that stuff.
Speaker 5: Anyway, it all kind of started at the end of last year and I was very, very stressed, as we all were, and my system just went a bit out of whack. Then it's obviously been a really hit the ground running this year. So I've been to my GPA, I been to a dermatologist, I've been to a skin specialist. I've been to all these different people. Anyway, my doctor said, look, let's just do a huge range of blood tea. So I went and got blood tests and they took like five vials of blood.
Speaker 3: Terrifying.
Speaker 4: It's terrifying.
Speaker 3: Have you had the pipe up the ends.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't have really I didn't think I had gut issues, right, okay, but you know the gut they say the gut is the second brain.
Speaker 2: You did that, didn't you? You did that? And was there anything wrong with.
Speaker 3: Did you get the hose the or the camera?
Speaker 1: I got the camera down there my throat whate' inspected it was the throat.
Speaker 2: Different They're two very different options.
Speaker 5: Anyway, So I went into this huge range of blood tests to check everything. He's very thorough, my GP. And then I got the email saying all your results have come in.
Speaker 2: I need you to come in. I want to see you.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, I'm going to die.
Speaker 3: Do I really want to waste that time driving into CEU?
Speaker 4: Just give me their heads up? Did he say it was an urgent and appointment necessary?
Speaker 2: Well he just said call it. Of course, I just make an appointment. So I called.
Speaker 5: It was like Wednesday last week, and I couldn't go on the first I think inside.
Speaker 3: Question it was a fifteen minute appointment or they did the double.
Speaker 5: Yeah you're going to need a longer appointment. No, you didn't say that. So I called and they're like, oh, you can't get in until Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can be The receptionists can be a little bit smart with your car.
Speaker 5: I love the receptionist. She was like, he's fully booked till Monday.
Speaker 4: But you like just said I needed an appointment now.
Speaker 2: He told me to come here exactly.
Speaker 5: It's like asking someone on a datement saying you're available. So I was like, oh, well, Monday it is. I guess I shall awake my face.
Speaker 3: Who wee that's a no from me. You tell Sadam who's running the bloody reception desk to get you in?
Speaker 2: So I get it on Monday. And I'm like, all right, hit me with it.
Speaker 3: You're dead.
Speaker 2: I got the results.
Speaker 5: He let's go through the wasted weekend. Yeah, yeah, let's go through them. Have you already looked at them? Isn't that why you said you needed me to come in because you knew my diagnose. He's not an So he's flicking through them. He's like, yep, good, yeah, that's good. Yeah, okay, that's good. Throid's good, this is good, blood preasure is good. That's good, and he goes okay. I was like, hit me with it. What do I need to take? What do I need to do?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 5: My what my medicine is three brazil nuts a day. I need to eat and seaweed.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Brazil nuts?
Speaker 2: Brazil nuts? This is this is what I have to do.
Speaker 5: I waited five days for an appointment to be told I need to eat three brazil nuts to day.
Speaker 2: What's that seaweed?
Speaker 4: What's that going to?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Something called solilium selenium? I don't know. It's just like, okay, what a waste of bloody an email? That's a text.
Speaker 3: That is a text message.
Speaker 2: But apparently I'm going to be glowing once I get that in one nuts.
Speaker 3: This is a regular doctor.
Speaker 2: He's the best doctor. But I was like, really.
Speaker 4: Give me something saying similar summer.
Speaker 5: But it is good news that I don't need anything more serious exactly.
Speaker 4: I was stressed as well.
Speaker 1: And you know this, Lauren, But do you know what they I sat down in a similar position. I thought I was dead, all right, I was dead.
Speaker 4: For all money, and I the country goes.
Speaker 1: You've got a fatty liver.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, a fatty liver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did that mean? You had to do?
Speaker 3: So? He found a new GP.
Speaker 2: Clinton.
Speaker 5: I went on an excursion.
Speaker 2: Which you call the group date an excursion. Maybe.
Speaker 5: I text Clint yes day and said, hey, Stanny, don't feel offended you when invited Jason, it's not your flavor. I said, do you want to come to hot pilarates with me?
Speaker 3: Poor thirty And I didn't get the text.
Speaker 5: You don't even like it when the temperatures over twenty degrees in the studio, so forty something ain't for you.
Speaker 2: At Pilarti studio.
Speaker 3: It was hot.
Speaker 2: So first of all, Prince sailed to.
Speaker 5: Tell me that he'd already done leg day at the gym with his personal trainer, so he rolled up and he was exhulsted to begin.
Speaker 1: And also, it's sort of like it's it's a like strength cardio type everything, isn't it.
Speaker 5: It's pilarates, it's weights and you do you do weights, weight and do pilates and then you do the cardio bit in between.
Speaker 3: I've done the bim Oh yeah, did you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because Hardy didn't finish.
Speaker 5: No, but you're allowed to lie down in brick bram when you need a rest. And I once did three minutes of the class and lay down for the rest of the.
Speaker 2: Forty five left. Oh I couldn't handle heat. Well, I wish I left last night.
Speaker 5: So no, we're having a great time doing our little you do burpies as well in the heat, like because there's a bit of cardio.
Speaker 2: And then Clint looks at me and goes because.
Speaker 5: You wear minimal in there, because we so I wear like little bike shorts and like a singlet that's really fitted to the body, right, because you don't want you don't want fabric flapping around because you sweat so much it gets wet and when it's it's gross.
Speaker 3: You were in the bike pants, yeah, right, but.
Speaker 5: You don't want to wear loose things that get wet because they like so cleansing his shorts and like a singlet top.
Speaker 3: Shoes do you wear shoes? Socks?
Speaker 4: You're on a mate mate?
Speaker 5: So Clinton is in his singlet top and he looks at me and it's obviously getting like drooping we because it's so hot, and.
Speaker 4: There about ten minutes in, I think I'm going to have.
Speaker 5: To take my top off, and I said take off your cloth, like you don't want to be wearing extra cloth or clothes and sticky.
Speaker 3: But then we're other people in the room shirtless it was a full house.
Speaker 4: Every mat was taken, but.
Speaker 5: Every girls in like a crop top. Most guys go without a shirt clothed if you're not there with your colleague, right, because it just gets weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not weird. Clinton.
Speaker 5: I've known each other for years. We've done a lot of fun things together.
Speaker 3: Well, that sounds like you have you seen his.
Speaker 2: But he's been on this health kick right for how long? Where he's eating for breakfast, training seven days a week. He's not drinking.
Speaker 3: You're no fun at the moment. Last time fun Clint was here was a good month and a half exactly.
Speaker 5: So these are the things I need to do if I want to have fun with Clint.
Speaker 2: It's got to be health related.
Speaker 3: You wrack up on time, your news is accurate. It's really oring.
Speaker 5: So he takes his shirt off, right, and we're in the front row in the mirrors. Off it comes, and I don't know if you notice this, Clint, but I just kept looking ahead in the mirror. I did not want to even turn my gaze.
Speaker 2: To the right to compliment him. I was like, I wonder how his rigs looking.
Speaker 5: He's been a healthcare but I want to purve on Clint at the gym and him be like, are you looking at my body?
Speaker 2: My new, my new chisel body.
Speaker 5: So I just refused to look at him for the rest of the class because I was too like, I didn't look left either.
Speaker 2: It also told me.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: He also told me, oh, I've.
Speaker 1: Just come from.
Speaker 2: A body wax. What every now? And then I go and get my body wax and I was like.
Speaker 4: What, it's smooth it off now, No, I'm not taking off. Now get the ring the ri.
Speaker 5: I did sense, I did sense a bit of a six pack, right, No, I was like, I'm not like, I can't.
Speaker 2: I just it's like looking at your brother. I can't even look at this bod that he's been working so hard at.
Speaker 5: Anyway, then we do this bit where you have to lie down on the mat and did you have to lift your feet near and touch your toes like crunches or something.
Speaker 4: It was like a yeah, it was sort of like a funny crunch.
Speaker 2: Like your shoulders come off and then go back. Anyway, I hear what sounded like he ripped the biggest you've ever and.
Speaker 5: I was like, are you serious?
Speaker 1: It was a part, but it was it wasn't it wasn't It wasn't a gassy it was a it was a backfar.
Speaker 4: Because you get that little air.
Speaker 1: Bubble in the in the bridge your back and when you go down, especially if it's a bit squelchy, so it goes.
Speaker 2: So I didn't want to acknowledge it because I thought he was ripping.
Speaker 5: One every time he did a sit up, and I was like, I can't even look at him because I just don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do. And then I eventually looked at him, going are you are you kidding? Like can you stop?
Speaker 3: And he's like, my back, my back's farting.
Speaker 5: Not Anyway, we got in lots of trouble because we kept getting the giggles.
Speaker 2: What about at the end when.
Speaker 5: She goes came and deep breath in and everyone goes and I went and hold it, and I was like, I was already halfway through the Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Feeling Good on No.
Speaker 2: One hundred en on Socials