Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on over one hundred.
Speaker 2: You're on the air with Jase and Lauren Clinks joining us as well, and coming up Christian Petrarca for the very first time. We'll be speaking after that bad injury he copped on the field the other week. He's out of hospital, at home on the Cabanara and joining us on the air in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to catching up with track me too.
Speaker 2: He really does he really? I think he hit the pastor as soon as he got home. I wo oh, carbload for on, Ginny, you got.
Speaker 4: Everything as much as I love this check? Can we get on with it?
Speaker 3: Wow? She wants out.
Speaker 5: Well, sorry, we said we'd give a clue at eight o'clock. Twenty past eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, we're in hide and seek at the moment. Some of us are turning. We have been here since Thursday, locked away. Why are you gonna blow up at me?
Speaker 4: You not blowing up at all. Okay, if it was me talking this much, though, you'd be yelling at me.
Speaker 2: First person to find us wins the money. The current tally one hundred and eleven thousand, nine hundred and seventy eight dollars.
Speaker 5: I want to get out of here. I want to help Melbourne out. I want to get them to win as much money as possible. Where Jason is trying to avoid his family, so he wants to stay for another one.
Speaker 3: No, I'm ready to get out as well.
Speaker 4: I read it in the Herald sum yesterday.
Speaker 2: I am ready to get out Cloak and Dagger to get us in in it was Cloak and Day.
Speaker 3: Now we have a clue.
Speaker 2: But before we get to the clue, a lot has gone down.
Speaker 3: We have been and seek.
Speaker 1: I'm going to catch you.
Speaker 4: Have you even seen what it's like outside today?
Speaker 1: I have no idea loss. Could be hailing, it could be a hurricane. Who knows, could be blue sky sunshine.
Speaker 2: We had a secret drop, didn't we a supply drop? Yes, in the form of one Clinch stand away.
Speaker 1: Good morning. How exciting. I feel like I've just arrived on school camp.
Speaker 4: We just had to do a live cross into the Today Show. They're supposed to be worked this morning, but I know something about here. Was at home.
Speaker 1: I'd been wondering where Clint is.
Speaker 5: This morning we can reveal he is right now taking part in a massive game of hide and seek in Melbourne where two hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars is up for grabs. Wow, this is massive. Well what's going on?
Speaker 3: Where are you?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: That's been the two hundred and fifty thousand dollars question.
Speaker 4: That is outrageous, that total that amount of money.
Speaker 1: So is that sentence tomorrow? Guys? God, be sitting there foaming.
Speaker 3: At the mouth.
Speaker 4: Someone please get me out of here. I have a trung position. I know where you guys are. I yes, the afternoon was running around like a headless kill at a football club.
Speaker 3: I'm dreaming about it all night.
Speaker 1: I still think today. I think you're incident past tennis club.
Speaker 4: I'm going to knock on the door, and you're the Victorian Croquet Club in Calm Lee. I've never heard of this area before, can Lee? Ken Lee?
Speaker 1: Remember we've eliminated two places.
Speaker 4: Do you know what we're talking He's ignoring us. Do you know what we're talking about?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not?
Speaker 3: You know who.
Speaker 1: I'm worried about your partner.
Speaker 4: Paul He must be really missing me.
Speaker 1: Do you mind if can I just give him a ring?
Speaker 4: He'll be missing me absolutely.
Speaker 1: I like Pauline, it's a welfare check. We just want to see if you're doing okay without laws there. I am well and I'm fair mister Mason Cox and the pie.
Speaker 5: Many people calling us and texting us thinking that we are hiding at the Collingwood Football Club.
Speaker 4: Have you seen people around knocking on random doors down there?
Speaker 1: There are a few.
Speaker 4: Jason, Lauren, come out, come out.
Speaker 1: Wherever type new eyes are on us.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, but we have to dash.
Speaker 1: If I'm frank, you can follow me to the water.
Speaker 5: We are eighteen point one kilometers from Chaston.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you just have to wait there for a second. Okay, we've got to go to a song.
Speaker 2: The team are running frantically around everywhere, and someone's just called through. I think, well, we haven't been found yet.
Speaker 1: The game is still on.
Speaker 4: We're going to be found after this clue.
Speaker 3: Another DM overnight as well.
Speaker 4: We'd love to hear dms, but can't we give our listeners a clue now.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it. That's all right now, but it's time to give you a clue.
Speaker 4: This one we're getting to be found on me. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: She started packing, but first of Jason's d ms.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, why don't you tell us?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: Kids are going now too, are the missing you be a good time to talk about your family, Sitch.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: I don't like your tone.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a you problem because everyone else coo.
Speaker 3: Coo, cool bitch berries for breakfast?
Speaker 4: What look now his turns.
Speaker 3: Over there, Melbourne. This is going to help you a huge deal. Yeah, this is Are we ready for it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yes yeah.
Speaker 3: We are near one of ninety six stops.
Speaker 4: What does that mean? We are near one of ninety six stops?
Speaker 2: I would suggest hitting up our socials, Jason, Lauren, you can catch up on all the clues you would have missed.
Speaker 4: We've been ruling out some suburbs this morning.
Speaker 3: Also add that one to the list that's going to help you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Will what'd that DM say? Jason?
Speaker 2: I can't read out on the air. Hey there's a brand new one coming up. We've got another clue coming up at ten o'clock this morning. Wow, I think is going to send Melbourne absolutely crazy run towards one place.
Speaker 4: Ye see, I think this one's more helpful.
Speaker 3: You think the next one, the next ones, We're really going to put it over the edge.
Speaker 2: Gosh, you know what it's that feeling you know when you watch one of those movies where people are on the run and stuff and they always say like, I could feel the cops, I could feel the heat.
Speaker 3: I feel the heat.
Speaker 4: The people are breathing down.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling the heat.
Speaker 3: We are live from a secret location in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: First one to find this and knock on the door and say, Jason and Lauren come out, come out.
Speaker 3: Revoir wins the money.
Speaker 4: You do Okay, yeah he can just he dishes it out, but he can't cough it.
Speaker 3: We'll have it out during the air break. Hey, Christoph Petruca joins us. Something on the other side of this here. On Novar.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good On No. One hundred Jason Lauren on Socials