Speaker 1: Welcome to bener Roll three sixty Rugby League from every angle.
Speaker 2: Join him in the Great Gordon Tallas.
Speaker 1: It's been the genero Australian Paul Crawley and Dean Richie.
Speaker 2: You're back, Gordon.
Speaker 3: Back, mate, one of the lucky ones. Are still a few people there without power and everybody's underwater, but one of the lucky ones.
Speaker 2: What's good to have you back.
Speaker 1: We're going to get to the race is on to replace Dylan Brown at the Paramatta Eels.
Speaker 2: But first I want to get the reaction from you two.
Speaker 1: What were your thoughts with this decision to go to Newcasts, mate.
Speaker 4: It's a great deal for Dylan Brown and his management have done a tremendous job.
Speaker 2: I just think for the.
Speaker 4: Club and not necessarily the coach and the people in charge at this present point, but for the club it puts a noose around their neck.
Speaker 2: For ten years.
Speaker 4: They've paid top dollar to bring in a bloke who, no doubt on his day is up with the best players in the game. But they've brought him in to do a job that he hasn't proven he can do and so the pressure is going to be huge on him. But for the club itself. I just think it's a huge gamble.
Speaker 5: History will ultimately determine whether this decision is right or not.
Speaker 6: It is, in my eyes, the most contentious signing in terms of ability versus asking price in an aural history. I don't think we've had a bigger signing for a player that I don't think is worth a million bucks to get one point three.
Speaker 5: But the Knights are incredibly comfortable.
Speaker 6: They today said quoite unquote, we won't lose a wink of sleep over this, so they know what they've bought. You think of Fletcher Sharp, Kaylon Ponger, Dylan Brown, it is going to be one potent side throwing their phoenix, Crossland, Bradman Best.
Speaker 5: You've got a top fourteen.
Speaker 3: You can't look at the way Dylan played on the weekend because Paramatta were pretty ordinary. But when he played with Mitchell and they're at their best break and there's a partnership, do you think the way he plays is so direct? Do you think he will open up Kaylen Palmer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he will open up Klen.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt about that because just as he's a really good player, you know, so he's got the great footwork, speed, He's.
Speaker 2: Got X factor right, so he's going to even a quick.
Speaker 1: Play the ball from Brown is going to create time and space that Calen doesn't have at the moment. You know, any any danger or any threat inside of Kaylan at present is going to make him a better player than what he already is. And Kaylan's playing some great footy over the past couple of seasons. But I think that the big one is you know that the game control the genuine seven that the wins premierships, because that's essentially what they're bought him for.
Speaker 2: He's not he's not proven. He's proving half back.
Speaker 6: He'll be first receiver at paramattas we know, he's on the left hand edge and Mitchell runs the show. He's not as cruel said a half back per se. But look at Cooper Kronk, look at Jerome Hughes. That can be molded into as this.
Speaker 3: Madi or Andrew back to help him learn to play seven.
Speaker 1: Well, just on that two of the sharpest minds in rugby league don't think that.
Speaker 2: He is a seven.
Speaker 7: Dylan can impact a game heavily, can have a big impact on a game, but to do that he needs someone alongside him to control the game.
Speaker 5: That's what he needs. Dylan is an explosive player.
Speaker 7: He impacts the game through moments. He's not a seven, he's a six. Dylan's game is the game of a deputy. He's a reactive player. He's a deputy. He is a pure six. Hell of a six, very good six, but he ain't a seven.
Speaker 8: I was disappointed in what Dylan Brown delivered when Mitchell Moses was out last year. When a fire mate as their main man, go down, sometimes it's really good learning and development for you to go wear the seven and find out what it takes. And he moved halfback and didn't really do too much.
Speaker 1: Well there it is in two of the sharpest minds in Knick on Dylan Brown whatsoever. But questioning whether were just saying he's an out and out six, he's not a seven.
Speaker 4: The other thing, going back to Doggie's point a moment ago about Jerome Hughes, I think there are similarities that potentially Dylan could turn into that running style seven.
Speaker 5: With a lot of coaching.
Speaker 4: That's what's happened with Jerome Hughes down in Melbourne with Bellamy. He's put years into this Blake to making him the player is today. The difference for the Knights is they're paying top dollar right now for him to potentially be that player down the track. And I think when I look back on Dylan Brown and how good a player he can be, I'll go back to the Test series before last year when they were playing the Kiwi's in the semifinal, Australia playing the Kiwis and he was not cited in that game. The following week he came out and he was nearly the best player on the field in the final. So that's what he's capable of. But too often we see what he did in that semi final. He has to do that every week if he's going to be on that sort of money up there?
Speaker 5: You agree, dog, I do agree. I do agree.
Speaker 6: I'm curious to know Dylan Brown know whether he'll handle emotionally and psychologically this price tag.
Speaker 5: It's a very heavy burden to carry.
Speaker 6: It's right, when you're on seven eight hundred thousand, that's what you're expected to perform as. But when you're on one point three, every mistake you make, every blunder you make, you were going to be known as the one point three.
Speaker 3: Million dollar pick up the phone and asked Ben Hunt, because every time the Dragon's loss it wasn't Dragons, there was Ben Hunt.
Speaker 6: And you know what, that's what you have to carry though when you agree to this car burden him or the club, well both.
Speaker 4: He will week to week when he runs out, he'll feel the pressure. Plenty of players, like you just said, plenty of.
Speaker 3: Felt that either.
Speaker 4: But my concern is just as much for the fans and the club up there, because this is a long term deal and if it backfires, how do you get out of it?
Speaker 2: How do you get out.
Speaker 4: Of it when he's basically locked in through the least.
Speaker 3: Years time. Concern the guys that make the Tamalala deal. Are they still let the Cowboys?
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think the concern is when Sally got there and we spoke about it on here, is that the cat was a mess. It really was, and then he's had to clear the decks and make a few moves. And this is a lot of money to spend on a player like Dylan. But yeah, and I'm not saying it's not going to be a success, and they have home to the world. It could very much. It could be a master Strogan. Sally's renowned for it too. He's made some magnificent calls as as a recruitment officer in the past, so you know, his record speaks for itself.
Speaker 2: Sally, he could be one of his best ever. It could be the opposite.
Speaker 5: Excuse me break that. There are clauses. I checked him today. It's toward the back end though.
Speaker 6: It's about two thousand and thirty four and thirty five, which seems.
Speaker 5: Like an attorney whose favor the club's favor.
Speaker 6: What you use it, thirty four and thirty five, So that's the kind of gives you the normally of the deal.
Speaker 5: But exactly you still possibly it's.
Speaker 6: Not for the club though the player, so obviously Newcastle learn off Paramatta not to give the player the option. It's a club auction and they're claiming it's to protect both parties.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, all right. What about Ponger? Is it at the risk of.
Speaker 1: It feels like they've made this decision in this call to keep him happy and to keep him at the club because there has been rumors and a bit of speculation that he you know, he was getting itchy feet.
Speaker 2: What's our thoughts on this?
Speaker 4: Well, They've probably got a year or so to make sure that they can prove to him that it will work, because you look the rumors, the mail doesn't go away that there's interest from the roosters. Ponger is if he's not the best player in the game, he's in the top three. He's certainly as dangerous as anyone out there. He can carry a team. And you know, like if they don't succeed, I struggle to see how they could keep him long.
Speaker 3: If I'm a Nights fan and I'm sitting watching, would they have gone to kl and Ponger and said, hey, mate, what do you think of this?
Speaker 1: Certainly they would have actually got recall him, so he would he would have he would have spoken to Dylan.
Speaker 5: I think a Sharp will be the one will take just as much pressure off Kaylen Pommer as Dylan Brown. I think he's more of a key at the moment. His roll on the side, well, Sharp Sharp is.
Speaker 1: Incredible player. I love him and who is one of the best on the weekend. He's a runner, He's the one that can get.
Speaker 2: A quick play of the ball.
Speaker 1: Like I said earlier, but he's very similar to Dylan in that way that he runs the ball, Dylan's more creative's better pass.
Speaker 4: And that's why Brown has to go there as a Saiven Sharpe is that he's the same, isn't He's a running five ag like when he took off from dummy half the other day. He's an opportunist and he's got blinding speed and that look. When I watched the game on the weekend, I thought, jeez, you've got a future here. This is a pretty brave call from Adam O'Brien to move him to the halves this year. And I thought, first up it was an outstanding six. Say he's got the potential to be a great five at The concern is having him with Dylan Brown as your heart's pairing, because the other bloke has to take control of the team.
Speaker 1: Who's the chief, is the maestro. It's going to has to be Brown, there's no doubt about that. Now who will replace him at PARAMOUNTA? The race is on and here are a couple of players or some ideas that we've come up with throughout the day. And unfortunately for West Tigers fans turn.
Speaker 2: Away Jerome Leui. Now Jerome Lewi has clauses in.
Speaker 1: His contract right so we'll get to I'll come to you soon on Doggie on this Lachlan Galvin is set to go to November one and to the open market. Hasn't re signed with the West Tigers, so he will be off contract at the end of the year.
Speaker 2: To irone.
Speaker 1: Wishard has been a great success in Melbourne and could be an option and bev and French for the Wigan Warriors. Has got the Man of Steel and was mad at the match in all of their big wins this year and all the trophies that they won over in Super League.
Speaker 2: Doggie Lewie taught me through this one.
Speaker 6: If you're a West Tigers fan, you would be most concerned about the relationship that Lewi formed.
Speaker 5: With Mitchell Moses last year in State of Origin. They became solid mates.
Speaker 6: They played the last two games together New South Wales was one kneel down, we won two, we won three, we win the series.
Speaker 5: They became solid mates.
Speaker 6: So clearly Mitchell, if called upon, would be there to try to help Lua Jerome away from the Tigers. He's off contract sorry as of November one this year. What's the clause for Jerome end of twenty six so both he and Galvin are available if they hit the open market as of November one, What wasn't.
Speaker 3: His reasoning to go to the Tigers to stop living in the shadow of another playmaker and to own a team.
Speaker 6: Correct, let me stress Boardy that the the Eels haven't come out and said we are chasing him.
Speaker 5: So we're speculating very early from you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yes, are the Eels a chance they blaze Talungey, Lucky Galvin and Ethan Sauners? Right, so there are three young paramedic kids. Are they a chance of investing in their seventeen and nineteen year olds and putting all the money and hoping that one of their good young kids come through and doesn't go play at another club.
Speaker 4: In fairness to Paramatta, they were in a bit of a bind with Sanders and Ta Lungi, weren't they, because they thought they had Moses and Dylan Brown locked up long term. And for Ethan Sanders, you know, when the Raiders were chasing him, the opportunity to play first game potentially earlier was you know it was that was probably more important than the money that was available. So that's the problem for a club like that to invest in the future when someone can come and pinch them. I'd like to see Paramatta though, you know there's there's there are players out there. Wish Art would be a great example of a guy who's looking for that opportunity to step up and.
Speaker 5: Be either a five eight or hook er.
Speaker 4: I think he could handle being in the starting team in both your young bloke come peasant at the Storm he's he's you know, he's.
Speaker 3: Injury a super.
Speaker 2: Talent SI with Melbourne only in the off seats.
Speaker 3: How many clauses did you do?
Speaker 2: Clause in there?
Speaker 1: If your own stays at the club and resigns, he's officially off contract Jonah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think we shout, we shouts a good option for them. Do you think that they will make it?
Speaker 3: His call? Is that now?
Speaker 1: I think he can November one this year as well, I'm pretty sure. So you know it's going to be an interesting now.
Speaker 4: I think the difference here and for paramatter that potentially it's a safer bed, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Like if you're going for.
Speaker 4: These players, they're not on top dollar at the moment, and even if you would have double their waves, they're still not going to be anywhere near what the Knights have paid for Dylan Brown. I just think it's a safer bed to go for.
Speaker 2: Beg pardon.
Speaker 3: He left a million dollars, so you've got where you got to.
Speaker 4: But you don't necessarily have to outlay that on your next five eight. But you could certainly give one of these guys upgrade and put the head.
Speaker 1: If I look at this now, I think I couldn't see LOI, although I think it's it's a good idea and a possibility if as don't go so well this year and MAUI get second thoughts, that's an option. But Galvin Ben a paramount of Junior. He's got the same agent as Mitchell Moses. You know, he is a great player in the making, and that to me makes more sense. And he's obviously not quite comfortable at the Tigers because they've offered him upgrading extensions and he hasn't taken it. And again I go back to the agent, same agent. Right, do we see this is as a big chance?
Speaker 5: Well, he's resisting, bro.
Speaker 6: They're desperately hoping to nail him down before November one.
Speaker 5: But the moment the kid is resisting, which doesn't mean he's going to.
Speaker 6: Leave, but it's an early indication that he's still a little bit unsettled about his surroundings. You mentioned the agent obviously, Mitchell Moses. Agent Isaac Moses is also the manager of Lachland Galvin. Paramatta's got about one to one point two million up their sleeve through the Dylan Brown money for the next few years. So Parah's got money, They've got Moses, they've got a manager, and they've also got a.
Speaker 5: Kid who seems a bit unsettled.
Speaker 1: Own conclusions, what about Gus Guss has been talking about Gallvin b time?
Speaker 2: Is he interested? Do you think the Bulldogs can make you play at him as well?
Speaker 6: Or Gus will always be interested and he'll always keep his cards close to his chest.
Speaker 4: How could you not be interested in Lachland Galvin? Look, I think when when he's on the market, you go back to him potentially wanting to see what's out there. Why wouldn't he like he's If he's not the best young talent in the game, he's up in the top two or three and there will be a lot of clubs coming for him. I'd be shocked though. With the Bulldogs, they've already got Burton, yeah as a six.
Speaker 1: They need a genuine seven. Don't they so similar? That's what a few other clubs, right, It's an interesting one.
Speaker 6: Do I think the day is coming where all half back playmakers who are gun players are going to start at one.
Speaker 5: Minute and move north. That's the way it's moving, Like a quarterback in the NFL.
Speaker 3: I go to junior foot a lot, and every kid wants to wear number one, like they And if you look at the NRL, yeah, everybody wants to play one because that's the glamor position at the moment. But when I was a kid, it was six and seven. Like it was six and seven, they were the best two positions that you could play. You are the best two players. And I think now it's you know, it's got to swing back to the number seven.
Speaker 4: I think though, with a problem and I've heard it mentioned before and I've certainly seen it over the years watching a lot of junior footy, is that there's so much structure in junior now, but there is Gordon, and it's a problem because there's so much structure with the young halves at the moment that come through the game, it takes a lot of their natural talent. When you're a young player, you could play all that eyes up footy and you basically went out and you weren't really coached, You just went out and played. And now almost every system I'm talking right across the country, they watch the big games and there's so much structure on these kids that they're probably overthinking their role instead of just getting out there and playing free flower for it.
Speaker 2: Totally agree.
Speaker 1: Now from left field you've gone with Bevan Frenchie Doggy just quickly is great. Great in the Super League over in Vegas, he said it a light would he come back to his old club in the halves.
Speaker 6: Well, he's a paramount of player as you know Brath and we saw in Vegas what he did. He was also i think man of the match in the Super League Grand Final last year with which Wigan won. He's got a lot of a friends still at Paramatta. He does have a long term deal oh at Wigan. But what's a long term deal worth these days? And generally both you're a player manager, you understand that if a gun player and this boke is goes to England, there's generally clauses in there that if the end of rull come knocking, I can go back home again.
Speaker 5: But he would be a brilliant.
Speaker 1: Six if you interesting to see how he would come back from Super League. I think it's a fascinating rugby league story. He played the outside backs here for paramount. He goes over there and is the best player in the competition as a half. He's come on leaps and bounds.
Speaker 2: Now you talk about halves market crawls. You've got some advice from.
Speaker 4: Airly Manly DCE Wow, you're watching him the other day. He's thirty six years of arge. I think he turned thirty six last month. And if I was Manly, I'd be putting a deal on the table now for at least the next two years and paying him full freight. Now you would like he is such a good player. He looks like he's got so much football ahead of him. They're so hard to find these top halfbacks. Why wouldn't you want to keep him for as long as you can.
Speaker 5: You look at those ten year deals. We make a bit of light of it, Braith, and I'm not a fan. I think it's just absurd. But DCE one is the only player I think where the ten year deal has been a raging success.
Speaker 4: He came through though and in his first year won a premiership. Correct, you know he'd proven that he was capable of doing that. But in saying that again, you go back to the fat Manly haven't won two thousand.
Speaker 3: Because he's running game is still strong and that's one of his assets. But as he gets slower, you watch you know the Thurstons and a Jason Smith, they get smarter. They're just their game, smart kick kicking game.
Speaker 2: I said that last night.
Speaker 1: It's been a raging success since he signed it and they haven't won a com you know what I mean, Like that's it's rolling, it's rolling the dice there at Newcastle. But it would you reckon he'll he'll play Origin, He'll stick with the Origin or.
Speaker 4: You'd think that there would be a lot of pressure from Queensland to wanted to see him stay.
Speaker 3: Who's the next best?
Speaker 4: Who's the next best Queensland seven at the moment, But Sam Walken's out injured. Will ben Hunt's proven Yeah yeah, Tom didn't those six months there. But ben Hunt's proven that he's best spot playing Origin. He's teaming up with Harry Grant at Walker.
Speaker 5: He's a great leader.
Speaker 3: I don't think Daly evens will walk away from state.
Speaker 5: He loves.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at the sports Bet team selections for round two and there's some big ones or in for the Pairther's back on the wing, Alm he moves to center. Humphreys retains his half spot for the Bunnies and Dodd named in New South Wales Cup. Now now I dropped to the reserves list, replaced by o'donald the Cowboys. Lane returns for the Eels, Bullet and Chorus out huge inclusions for the West Tigers and much leaders and for sam Ai returns after that Round three ACL last year, which is a great return there for the Gold Coast Titans.
Speaker 2: But the big one to start off with is is Humphreys.
Speaker 1: After that impressive performance for the Bunnies in Round one against the Dolphins, maintains his position at seven.
Speaker 4: They had no option, did they like you? He came on in that trial match against the Dragons. He was outstanding there on the weekend. He was superb. He's so strong, he's so calm, he teams up well with Cody, tackles everything that moves and he's kicking game like. He not once did he really look under pressure.
Speaker 2: He just seems to have time on his hands. Wayne had no option.
Speaker 3: But to keep him struggle. The only way you see it changing If the nine gets injured, he might have to push in and play nine because he's a bigger body and that's where he had most of his pre season.
Speaker 5: I wonder whether Manly might have some regret for that. Why this young boy?
Speaker 1: Yeah I agree with that, but what about seaous and Dodd six hundred and fifty thousand dollars he's playing reserved.
Speaker 6: You know what, I feel a bit sorry for The kid's been absolutely hammered, condemned, criticized. It's a new team, a new comp and a new country.
Speaker 5: Can we look I know, the pressure being number.
Speaker 6: Everybody him or the decision well, have it his performances. But it's a couple of trial games and he's played. No, he hasn't, but he hasn't. But can we just give him a little bit of time.
Speaker 4: Everyone's going to give him time. But the fact of the matter is he is in New South Wales Cup this week, so it becomes a talking point. The other young guy has come in and from what we've seen so far, and it's very early days, but he looks like a player that could stay there for a few years.
Speaker 5: God will take time.
Speaker 4: He's come from a different comp I'm sure the club's going to stick by him, but you've still got to send the best players out on the field. You can't kid yourself and think, well, you know, we made this decision because we're paying him so much money to play the other It's.
Speaker 1: Just been a bizarre decision from the start of the DoD One. It really has, because all reports coming out of Super League from the second they signed him was it. I hate saying it, but like he spoke, I spoke to a few people over there and they said, you know, he's he's a good player in Super League, but a lot of a lot of the people were shocked that he signed for so much to come over here and play in the top grade and in the best league in the world.
Speaker 2: So I found a bizarre from the start.
Speaker 6: And Wayne wasn't I hadn't signed formally. I don't think when Dodd was signed he.
Speaker 2: Would do we.
Speaker 5: Do we believe that Wayne had some approval in Dodd's signature.
Speaker 3: Let me say this, If it works out, Wayne, I'll go well, I wanted the kid, and if it doesn't, they go well. The decision was made without me.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I know again that was good.
Speaker 3: There was speculation at the time, wasn't there.
Speaker 5: And I do know that Christian Wolf.
Speaker 4: He coached on it didn't he over and so Helen so so I know that he had a rap on Dodters a play and.
Speaker 1: But apparently the Dolphins knocked him, knocked him back, and the Roosters and then he saw his house.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 6: Not a lot of Pommy halfbacks have really hit the big time in Australia.
Speaker 5: George Williams did a couple of years ago, and Gregory I'm just saying I think the bum rap.
Speaker 1: I'm out, Jager, stop criticizing, all right. Todd Payton didn't shy away from his decision to drop Jeremiah.
Speaker 2: And I.
Speaker 9: Yep, Jeremi is an elite attacking player and he needs to improve some defensive parts of his game and he's going to get some time in the Q Cup to do that.
Speaker 3: So it was an easy decision.
Speaker 9: But yeah, it just felt was important for the group that, you know, if we want to improve as a team, defense's first and foremost there.
Speaker 2: This is a big call from coach Peyton.
Speaker 1: Jeremiah and I arguably one of the best back rollers in our game dropped after round one.
Speaker 10: It's one round though, one round.
Speaker 3: It's not the first time he started the season slow. I remember when they came back from like a tour and he got all the jersey played for Queensland, plaid for Australia and he came back slow.
Speaker 4: You got to put in the hard work when you're a second year, didn't he after he'd gone away on the tour.
Speaker 3: Yes, And it took in about eight to ten weeks to find his form again, and I didn't know whether he was going to play State of Origin. Well it's happened again.
Speaker 6: He's fearless Toddy peytonough, wasn't he because remember when he first signed he got teal Mala off side by dragging him off the field and he was getting fifteen to twenty minutes. He got his gun player off side within it at the first two weeks. Now skip forward a couple of years he's got and then I dumped from first grade after game one.
Speaker 5: So whether Peyton's drop.
Speaker 2: Not a great message.
Speaker 3: So when you put all those jerseys and you're a great player and you play rep footy and then you get held accountable, I think it's a great like. It's a great listen to the dressing room, especially with those young kids.
Speaker 1: They're not afraid to make the tough calls up in North Queens And now our dynamic duo brought to you by Vodaphone, the Dad's Army Halves of Hunt and Reynolds. What a start it was for these two in round one, lots of experience. Two classy little number sevens all seven and six now seven and seven and seven.
Speaker 5: Both were outstanding.
Speaker 3: Gee, the Broncos looked hot, didn't they.
Speaker 4: Hears and Carrigan through the middle led the way they carved him up on both edges. Hunt was fantastic, Reynolds was terrific. You think about long term when Ezra Man comes back into the into the equation, what do they do with him? I think it gives the Broncos an advantage that probably they never would have got if Ezra Man hadn't received the suspension he did. Because now we know that Reynolds and Hunter getting on in years, potentially they won't play every game in the season. It just gives them another option, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: But gee, wi sare going to be hard to be all.
Speaker 1: Right, stick around journos, plea you want to come as we count down to Super Saturday's blockbuster.
Speaker 11: They've only been around since the eighties, Raiders and the Broncos and how they've made their mark without doubt now two of the great clubs, nine premierships between them, plus long long honor rolls of champion footballs the Green Machines, Laurie Daly, the current coach, Ricky Stewart, Bradley Clyde, Big, mal Ma Ninger and Glenn Lazarus. Yeah we know Lazzo won premierships with the Raiders, Broncos and Storm. One of the greatest ever front rowers Shane Webki.
Speaker 10: He wasn't too shabby up front of the Broncos e.
Speaker 11: Webke and the Raging Bull, Gordon Tallis, Alfie Langer, Kevin Walters.
Speaker 10: Garren lock Here and the Pearl of course Steve Renoff j seven point thirty.
Speaker 11: This Super Saturday, Dal'll be added again the Raiders and the Broncos, with high emotion from their mentors down who pushed brio both in our premiership winning coaches Ricky Stewart and Michael McGuire played seven games together at Camera some thirty years ago and Saturday. They come face to face once more after scintillating beginnings to season twenty twenty five, albeit on different sides of the world.
Speaker 10: Look Out for Josh Popper, Papa Lee.
Speaker 11: Versus Paynhas McCauley, Horsbrap Big Red up against Pat Carrigan, and We're always looking out for these flash fullbacks, Kyo Weeks and Reeese Walsh Walsh.
Speaker 10: Flashiest of them all.
Speaker 11: Seven point thirty Super Saturday Live and only on Fox League. It's the Raiders and the Brocas chasing greatness the way they always do.