Speaker 1: On scoring leaves Austrodia. This is the Wader Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panety Show coming up tonight, which Australian University is forcing students to take part in a privileged walk. Nick Kator will be here to discuss Presidents Trump and Zelenski had an hour long conversation earlier today, with the Ukrainian leader full of praise PUS President and saying a.
Speaker 3: Bee still is close.
Speaker 4: Batiya Ula Sargon has the details, and the fierce and fabulous Sarah Gonzales has the latest medium meltdowns from the US, and later in the hour, Kinseysko Field will tell us which famous actor has been pressured to run politics.
Speaker 3: Left is losing it. We never forget that.
Speaker 2: Tonight it stars John Stewart, and you know the Democrats are struggling when even the lefty comics are mocking them.
Speaker 5: You're a twenty five.
Speaker 6: You've got to get Trump to lose eight points of popularity just for you to get to the point where you're thirteen points below him.
Speaker 2: But first, the Victorian labor government's war against property investors has intensified further with another tax hike for Mum and Dad investors landlords will pay a higher rate under Labour's new tax to fund Victoria's emergency services. Treasure a Jascelent Simes has defended the tax increase by saying that landlords can afford it.
Speaker 7: It is not unusual for higher rates to apply to investment properties rather than principal places of residencies, recognizing generally high capacity to pay. There is less impost on the lower level homes and more on those that can afford to pay more, such as commercial properties and investment properties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can afford to cover these extra taxes, these tax hikes by charging more edd Does you understand that? And let's not forget Victorian property investors are already selling out in huge numbers because of big increases in land tax rates, meaning the pull of rental properties is shrinking further, forcing rents higher. But they can afford it. According to the treasure that would be the same treasurer who is so inept, so out of her death that her staff were told to stop using economic terms and phrases in all their communications with the treasure as he doesn't have a clue what you're talking about. Fantastic joining me now for more on this, a senior fellow at the Mensis Research Center, Nick Kaita. Nick, it's one thing not to understand the economic terms the jargon, but it's far worse that the Treasurer appears to be completely ignorant of basic economic concepts. And this war on property investors, it's not one that's going to end well for the state.
Speaker 8: No, I mean because the consequences of course that rents go up. You know, landlord's only got one way to pass on that additional cost, and that's by putting rents up. But it is deeply ideological, isn't it. In the Labor Party they just hate the landlord class. I think that was what Chairman Mao used to call it, the landlord class because they think they're rich, but in actual fact that's not true in Australia when it comes to the private sector property market. You know, these are mum and dad investors. These are people that just put a nest egg aside for their retirement by investing in a property and they don't have a lot of money. They've got an asset there, but they can't realize the asset. This really does hit a lot of people hard when they introduce this kind of vicious tax. And you've seen, haven't you in Victoria that a lot of these people are getting out of the property market. It's just not worth it anymore, and so that's pushing prices down. And I don't think there's any great flow through to increasing the amount of people who own their own homes. Quite the opposite.
Speaker 2: Now, let's check in with Labour's social media camp as Federal Labor. This next ad is apparently about the Medicare policy, and this is their attempt at criticizing Peter Dutton's nuclear policy.
Speaker 9: Breaking news, after escaping a train heading to an infamous Norway prison for the murder of John Pork, Tim Cheese has been spotted in Australia working on Peter Dutton's risky and expensive nuclear scheme. In a letter confiscated from Mama Cheese, Tim Cheese states Peter Dutton's plan will cost taxpayers six hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm I'm lost for words. I'm not exactly sure what's happening there. But these are official Labor Party ads, Nick. These aren't just things you know, random people on the internet are put together.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Well, I don't think it's by demographic they're aiming for reader. So you know, a lot of this stuff passes me by and so forth, But I honestly don't get it unless there's a reference there I'm missing. These are just crass, stupid, indeed sexist. I suppose you know, I didn't think we were supposed to be objectifying women's bodies in the way they seem to want to do there. It is mystifying, And maybe it's just too clever for you and me. Maybe it's actually got its target audience. It's hitting it right in the middle, but no for me. They've got to do a bit better than this, haven't they.
Speaker 3: Well you would hope so.
Speaker 2: But at least they're keeping it interesting and you never know what they're coming up with next. I'm not suggesting there's any substances involved, but that industry sometimes, you know, they do partake in illicit substances and come up with some very creative concepts as a result. Now we've had an update on the leftist ideology being forced on law students at mcquarie University.
Speaker 3: Not only are they.
Speaker 2: Required to give what they is called a satisfactory acknowledgment of country that has to be very respectful and if they don't, they're under the threat of being failed on a key part of their exam.
Speaker 3: But they're also being told they have to take part in a privileged walk.
Speaker 2: This is to explore how privileged or oppressed they may be. And Nick, look at this academics message, just casually talking about acknowledging your positionality as a student of law on this unseeded land. What is going on at mcquarie University. I think it was only last week we're talking about how they were referring to every person in this country who is not Indigenous as a settler or a visitor.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is a new made up word, isn't it. Positionality? We have to acknowledge our positionality. So I will acknowledge my positionality as a conservative bloke who thinks all this stuff is just ridiculous. But it's worse than that. It's oppressive, isn't it. This is a sort of thing you'd expect out of, you know, a store, out of communist Stalin's communist Russia, you know, forcing people to confess and forcing people to make these statements and not just make them, but show they really believe them. No room for sort of sarcasm here. You actually have to show how much you believe this stuff. It is authoritarian and it's frightening. I think the only good thing we can say is that, certainly outside the university's this sort of nonsense is slowly being revealed as nonsense and is disappearing DEI, but I suspect he's going to hang around in places like the Lord Department of Macquarie University considerably longer than it will in the community as a whole.
Speaker 2: Yes, Nigga seems academia is doubling down on this craziness, just as the rest of the country has said we've had enough, particularly post referendum, so expect to see more of it because it all started in academia and they're not backing away now.
Speaker 3: A little bit of a different story.
Speaker 2: Melbourne Beauty Clinics City Slim and Laser Clinic is suing a Dina Logo, a client of THEIRS, for defamation after she left a critical one star Google review earlier.
Speaker 3: In the year.
Speaker 2: The clinic is seeking an apology, They want the post down and they want two hundred dollars from the customer for writing the negative review. A lot of people write reviews for everything they do, whether they're getting a coffee from the local cafe or a service. Should you be open to defamation proceedings for leaving a one star review?
Speaker 8: There's no point in having a review system if you can't say what you think. And I think a one star is a fair review. Just take it on the chin, and they're welcome to turn around and give this logo a one star review as a customer if they want. This is how it should be.
Speaker 3: Nicata, thank you for your time tonight.
Speaker 2: Now, former First Lady Michelle Obame is often spoken about as a future presidential candidate. The Democrats are so desperate for any par figure to take over the party.
Speaker 3: But how popular is she?
Speaker 2: Michelle Obama's launched a new advice podcast, I'MO Too Much Fanfare. It's a podcast co hosted with her brother Craig Robinson.
Speaker 10: You know, speaking at leadership conferences, things you do as a coach, you realize that what we have, even in our lack of resources, you know, in our household growing up.
Speaker 3: Just scintillating stuff, folks.
Speaker 2: And the audience numbers, I've got to say are not great. The latest edition on YouTube features Hollywood star Seth Rogan. But it's just got six and a half thousand views in thirteen hours, not even that six four hundred. Now, I don't want to brag about my Lefty's video, but the one from just last night's program is already sitting on eight hundred and ninety four thousand in sixteen hours, well over a million by now. But then again, left He's losing it is pretty awesome. Joining me now is journalist and author Batia Unga Saga and Vitia. What did you make of Michelle Obama's latest project?
Speaker 3: Is it relatable? Is it likable? Useful?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 12: I wrote a column about it for Unheard, and then somebody wrote to me in the comments, Oh, you're the person who listened to the podcast. You're absolutely right that it does not seem to have found an audience. And the reason for that is because the same thing that ails the Democratic Party in general ails this podcast. It's for and by rich women. And it's so amazing that this has not seeped in. That the Democrats have such a problem with men and such a problem with the working class, and yet Michelle Obama's podcast, her guests are all other unbelievably wealthy people. Like her, And I mean, we just don't have the problems that the average American needs advice on because these people are all gazillionaires.
Speaker 5: And what's amazing.
Speaker 12: And really offensive about this to me, Rita, is that Michelle Obama grew up working class. She grew up in a black working class household. And we know that black Americans struggle to make it into the middle class. Even black men who were born wealthy more often than not find their way into the lower classes and end up poor. This is absolutely devastating. And Michelle Obama and her brother Craig Robinson have the answers to how to solve this problem. They grew up working class and they are both millionaires. And yet Rita, they are gatekeeping the secrets that so many Americans are desperate to hear, and instead they sit around with their wealthy friends and talk about things like when to end a friendship. And I find that a little bit offensive.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: And the Democrats have become, as a one very astute judge said, a party for weak men and miserable women. And it does seem to be what's ruining the party right now and making it unelectable.
Speaker 3: And when it comes to Michelle Obama.
Speaker 2: Do you see her as a future politician, perhaps even a presidential candidate. She's always spoken about in those terms, her popularity, her appeal to female voters. But I wonder whether all of that is wildly overstated.
Speaker 12: I think it is. First of all, reportedly she hates politics, and so I would be very surprised if she found her way into politics on a personal level. But also Rita, she seems very consumed by grievance culture. Her speech at the DNC this year was really shocking. I mean it was about the you know, the myth of the persistence of racism and how hard it is to be a person of color in America. She's worth seventy million dollars. I mean, she's sort of the proof positive that this is sort of nonsense, and I feel that that is very out of touch with where most Americans are at. And I'm not just talking about white Americans. I think Black Americans are sort of sick of this message as well, which is why you saw a lot of movement towards the GOP. Twenty five percent of black men voted for Donald Trump, and his approval ratings right now with black Americans are very very high. So I think she's quite out of step with where the nation is, although the Democratic Party again does not seem to have realized that now.
Speaker 2: But Tia, you were on Bill Maher's program and your clips went viral very quickly, millions and millions of views, and I've got to say you managed to make Bill look a little bit silly on his own program.
Speaker 1: We're approaching two months in. I mean, you must have a feeling in your gut, look, Linnie, and tell me you don't that this is really going badly and I shouldn't have thrown my lot in with this team.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I feel the opposite, all.
Speaker 1: Right, tell me.
Speaker 5: Why I'm so sorry?
Speaker 8: Bill?
Speaker 1: No, No, tell me why.
Speaker 12: No I feel so proud of I mean, I was never a Republican or a conservative. I was a leftist and I am still a leftist. I'm just a maga leftist now, because.
Speaker 1: That makes no sense.
Speaker 2: But tell me how you are, why you're so happy with half things are going, and explain to my audience what is a megaleftist.
Speaker 12: I'm happy because I feel like Donald Trump wakes up every morning and thinks, how can I make America better? How can I keep a campaign promise that I made. How can I do exactly what I promised my supporters I was going to do. We've never ever ever seen efficiency like this. We've never ever ever seen a president who truly wants to deliver exactly what he promised to his supporters and to the country overall. Trump throughout the campaign was saying, our success will be our retribution, and that's that's what we're experiencing right now. This is everything I hoped for and more, and I could not have believed that he would be so successful. So, you know, there was so much that I wanted to answer, Bill. I knew that I only had a few minutes. A MAGA lefty is somebody who has realized that the MAGA tent is big and that this president wants to represent all Americans at a more fundamental level. Donald Trump is anti war, he's pro worker, he believes in a protectionist economy, and he's a social moderate. This was the left's agenda for one hundred years, and so I don't see why I shouldn't get to still call myself a lefty just because Donald Trump lifted the the best parts of the Democrats' agenda out from under them. They abandoned labor and he decided to represent labor. They embraced war, and he decided to steal their anti war platform. They went totally cookie crazy on the lefty stuff, and he said, well, you know what looks like the moderate metal is just there for the taking. I'm going to take it. That's where I'm at and I feel very represented and very happy.
Speaker 2: And if more people just looked at the policies and the policy outcomes, the objectives of those policies, they would also identify as you do. But so many are transfixed by Trump and hating Trump that they don't actually look at what the agenda is.
Speaker 3: And you're right, he has taken a.
Speaker 2: Lot of what were traditionally left as policies and that is part of making America great again.
Speaker 3: All about America first.
Speaker 2: It's all about protecting American workers, starting up American manufacturing again, reinvigorating that. And it's got to say had divorced from reality? Are these lefties, even sensible ones like Bill Maher, who think Trump voters are somehow upset by what they're seeing and the polls are showing something entirely different to that, And even the polls that are traditionally favoring the Democrats are showing their approval rating under thirty percent Patia.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is just.
Speaker 2: Dire straights for the Democrats to have an approval rating in the twenties, How are they going to come back from that?
Speaker 12: It's truly amazing if you think of this split screen. On the one end, you have a president who is representing the working class, elevating every hard working American. He's getting us out of wars and bringing peace, and he's bringing common sense, moderate social policy back to the table. And what are the Democrats represent? Well, they represent keeping trend agua here in America. They represent opposition to deporting rapists or citizens. They represent opposition to deporting Hamas supporters who are not citizens. They represent supporting trans men, trans women in women's locker rooms and women's sports. And they represent protecting the fraud and abuse of our government. So you know, of course their brand is in the toilet. Trump took everything that was good about them and instead of saying, oh wow, a president who's actually going to do leftist things, they decided to embrace everything that is just insane and crazy. And they here's the thing, Rida, They turned on their own values and their own voters, rather than admit that Donald Trump had a point and this is truly unforgivable.
Speaker 2: Stuff, absolutely, and they're being punished for it. Now, let's speak quickly about the Russian Ukraine. Well, earlier today, Presidents Trump and Zelensky had an al long phone call, and afterwards Zelensky said he thinks lasting pace is achievable this year, and he was full of price full President Donald Trump. What a difference a couple of wakes Mike's batilla.
Speaker 3: Tell me about how that is being perceived in the US.
Speaker 12: I think people feel relieved. You know, President Trump had to speak harshly to Zelenski when he was in the Oval office. Most Americans approved of what they saw there. We want this war to end. We're finished, you know, supporting foreign wars that have nothing to do with us. We hate the bloodshed, and I think a lot of us feel that we hate that our support was a big function of prolonging this bloodshed. I think President Trump feels that this is a proxy war in which the two superpowers do not want to be at war anymore, and he's desperate to bring this to a close. And I think he's doing a really good job. He has figured out how to play Putin and he's figured out how to move Zelenski, and so I think that, hopefully, please God, we will see movement very very soon.
Speaker 5: I think he is very.
Speaker 12: Good at manipulating both Putin and our European allies. I think, you know, we've seen European allies coming into the Oval Office and being very deferential, and as an American, you just love to see it. So I'm really hopeful that with God's help, we'll see it and ender this very soon.
Speaker 2: And it's been very good in getting the Europeans to spend more on their own defense and to start doing some of the heavy lifting, which has been another objective. Before you go, I want to play you just a small part of a speech JD.
Speaker 3: Evans Gabe.
Speaker 2: He gave a masterclass on the failures of globalization and how in the end it hurts advanced economies.
Speaker 11: There were two conceits that our leadership class had when it came to globalization. The first is assuming that we can separate the making of things from the design of things. The idea of globalization was that rich countries would move further up the value chain, while the poor countries made the simpler things. Whether we were offshoring factories to cheap labor economies or importing cheap labor through our immigration system, cheap labor became the drug of Western economies. And I'd say that if you look in nearly every country from Canada to the UK that imported large amounts of cheap labor, you've seen productivity stagnate and.
Speaker 2: The failures of globalization are so much behind the Trump phenomenon. And that's again something people failed to understand that people who worked in manufacturing jobs, used to make decent money, used to be able to provide for their family, have economic security, and we've seen that destroyed in so many Western nations, and it's been deliberate.
Speaker 12: Matia absolutely gd speeches in credible, very much worth watching in full. He really makes a compelling argument there that the cost that we paid for shipping all of these good jobs overseas and then importing a surf cast in here to do the jobs that remained, working class jobs that remained, that the cost to that was not just the dispossession of the American working class, it was also a cost in terms of innovation and in terms of productivity in terms of what Americans would have innovated if they were still doing these jobs. And that is truly, truly criminal, the disinheritance of America's working class while the elites got rich off of cheap labor. It is the root of the Trump phenomenon for working class people. Immigration and the economy are two sides of the same coin, and this is something that's very hard for elites to understand. And GD lead it up beautifully.
Speaker 3: He really is quite exceptional. I've got to say I.
Speaker 2: Was a bit surprised when Donald Trump selected him. But if he's not the forty eighth president of the United States, I'm gonna shave my head live on this show. Batiel Ga Sagon, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 12: Thank you so much for you to God plus still to come.
Speaker 2: Left is Losing It plus the latest media meltdowns from the US.
Speaker 3: Sarah Gonzalez is up next.
Speaker 2: You're watching the Rita Panney Show, and it's time for lefties losing it. The fake news media is really hitting new lows, so eager to restart their debunked Russian conspiracy theories that they somehow managed to mix up this man Mody the Indian Prime Minister with this dude, Vladimir Putin. Easy mistake to make if you've lost all reasoning, any semblance of objectivity when you are an activist journalist for AMSMBC.
Speaker 3: Here are some of the corrections.
Speaker 6: Last night, The.
Speaker 13: Last Word reported on excerpts of an interview between the Director of National Intelligence Telsa Gabbard and an Indian TV news network in which she said Trump was good friends with the world leader. Now, we said that world leader was Vladimir Putin, but the full interview was subsequently released and it showed that Gabbard was refused what was referring to Donald Trump and the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, so Tulsa Gabbert mentions that Trump is good friends with the world leader and they not only just assumed she's talking about Vladimir Putin, but then they report that as if it were fact on television' that's what happened. Let's hear one more correction from MSNBC on that issue.
Speaker 14: Last night, we reported on excerpts of an interview between the Director of National Intelligence, Telsa Gabbard and an Indian TV news network in which she's said that Trump was good friends with a world leader. We said that world leader was Vladimir Putin, but the full interview shows that gabtt was referring to Trump an Indian prime minister.
Speaker 8: Mody.
Speaker 9: Clear that up.
Speaker 2: Now let's check in with the worst vice presidential candidate we have seen, the uniquely awful Tim Walls Tampon. Tim remember him, he had all sorts of delusions of being vice president now as delusions of being a presidential candidate.
Speaker 3: And he thinks he's a tough guy.
Speaker 2: Here, he responds to media pundits who mocked his lack of masculinity.
Speaker 6: Well, this nation most of their ass I do think that we can run, but I don't know if we're going to fall into that place where we want to.
Speaker 13: Okay, we challenge you to a do you know a wwe fight here type of thing.
Speaker 2: Good luck with that, Tim, I think, Judge Janine, as you covered here, Tampon explains that Republican men are scared of his masculine right.
Speaker 3: Scare them.
Speaker 13: Think they scare them a little bit where they spend so much time on it.
Speaker 5: You know I'm serious because I can fix a truck.
Speaker 3: They know I'm not but.
Speaker 2: When he's not threatening to kick ass or brag about his truck, he is cheering on the damage cause to an American manufacturer that employs tens of thousands of Americans on good wages, a company that chooses to manufacture cars in the US. Tim Walls is happy that this company is being attacked and its stock price is falling. This is disqualifying, folks, even more disqualifying than putting tampons in boys bathrooms.
Speaker 13: That little stock app I added tesla tude to give me a little boost during.
Speaker 15: The day.
Speaker 16: Two twenty five and dropping so.
Speaker 3: To the view now and here will be.
Speaker 2: Goldberg scares the already disturbingly dumb audience by suggesting that Donald Trump will deport American citizens.
Speaker 15: Your eyes open, y'all, because if they can just come up and take somebody because they've made a decision that you are supposed to be that person, any one of us, yeah, could find ourselves being deported to some country.
Speaker 2: I don't give don't give them any ideas. Girl, you heard Anna Navirus say that and talking about Anna.
Speaker 3: Look how miserable she is.
Speaker 2: Here, as fellow CNN panelista states some facts and figures about Trump's popularity.
Speaker 12: NBC News Unmeet the Press, they reported their polling found the.
Speaker 13: Highest level of enthusiasm and the country going in the right direction since two thousand and four, twenty years.
Speaker 3: Yes, stating facts and figures. It can be triggering for the left.
Speaker 2: What shere as another panelist on CNN claims that the data is all wrong because people in the street said.
Speaker 17: So, you do know what you're saying is incorrect. I don't care about the polling be America. I don't care what NBC is saying. I can talk to the people on the streets. Are you on the street, So are you talking to people?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 2: To lefty John Stuart, here's some wise words of advice for the Democrats, whose approval rating has plummeted to under thirty percent.
Speaker 5: You're a twenty seven percent.
Speaker 6: You've got to get Trump to lose eight points of popularity just for you to get to the point where you're thirteen points below him. Your approval is only seven points above where it turns red and goes into low power mode.
Speaker 2: Yep, things must be green. If even John Stuart is mocking the Democrats.
Speaker 5: Maybe you're not a numbers learner. Maybe a visual demonstration for you here, let me meet you where you live. All right, here we go. We deserve.
Speaker 16: This is forty eight percent approval. This is them, This is you, This is you twenty this is them. Oh, I see they're much higher.
Speaker 5: Yes, they're much higher.
Speaker 2: Now plenty more lefties losing at content. With my next guest, let's bring in host of Sarah Gonzales Unfiltered on Blaze TV, and she's also the VP of Texas Family Projects. Sarah, there are some strange happenings in the great state of Texas, including at a church in Dallas. I want to play these clips. I've played them before.
Speaker 3: This one is of a.
Speaker 2: Drag queen joking about sacrificing Trump voters when any of.
Speaker 6: Your voted for Trump.
Speaker 16: Please don't tell us. Yeah no, don't tell us, or do you?
Speaker 2: And that's the Cathedral of Hope in Dallas, a United Church of Christ congregation. And Sarah, it's not just drag queens giving sermons, drag kings up preaching, also.
Speaker 18: Performing gender as a daily task, I would argue, is a learned cultural trait to which we have all been exposed. As understandings of drag have changed throughout history, Perhaps drag today could be defined as that which threatens the already fragile and arbitrarily constructed framework for gender performance that is necessary to maintain power dynamics.
Speaker 2: Sarah, what is going on in Texas right now? I'm pretty happy to have been born in Arkansas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I bet you are, Rita. I appreciate you having me on.
Speaker 19: Yeah, what's going on in Texas is just absolutely reprehensible. Through our work with Texas Family Project, we actually uncovered this particular event over at Cathedral of Hope in Dallas, Texas, where get this, they had that drag king that you showed give this sermon, which really I don't remember recall any scripture being uttered during the sermon. It was solely about sexual and gender identity, which I'm like, I don't remember seeing this in the Bible anywhere. But on top of that, what you played was the after party, which was held at a gay bar down the street where they had a fundraiser for the church. So the church was raising money off of these drag queens performing and making sick jokes about wanting to kill Trump supporters.
Speaker 5: Just very very you know, I would say.
Speaker 19: Read it the opposite of what Christians are supposed to be, and yet it is happening. This is the largest LGBTQ church in the world, they say here in Dallas, Texas.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have thought that would be happening in Texas. Let's go to church now in Atlanta and listen to this preacher, Jamal Bryant. He's from an Atlanta mega church, massive congregation, and is indulging in some shamelessly racist abuse.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is just gross.
Speaker 20: I feel bad for them. It's in the White House who are in the tap dancing for Massa when boat Tish shinning and grinned, laughing like nothing is fun. I ain't afraid of the spoots that said at the door, these runaway slaves hidden in the White House. Don't throw my picture up thinking that.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be afraid.
Speaker 2: He's mocking their Trump supporters who happened to be people of color, happened to be black, and using the most disgusting racial put downs imaginable.
Speaker 3: How does he get away with this?
Speaker 2: If any white preacher made a comment like that, I mean, there would be front page news.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right, Rita.
Speaker 19: And I mean, on top of that, you know you want to talk about he mentioned runaway slaves. Well, I don't know what runaway slaves he's referring to. Perhaps he's referring to the runaway slaves who are leaving the Democrat plantation in droves, because that's what we're seeing with blacks, with people of color, with you know, Hispanics. We are seeing these people because they're so tired of this divisive rhetoric. They're so tired of identity politics here in the state. That is why back in November, I'm sure everyone recalls, we had a mandate in this country. Overwhelmingly, we voted record numbers of minorities voted for President Trump's agenda and vision, and it didn't include this divisive rhetoric that we hear from the Democrats.
Speaker 5: So they're getting away with it for now.
Speaker 19: You see this pastor, this preacher, who I believe has sort of a questionable history in and of itself.
Speaker 5: But they're getting away with it for now, Rita.
Speaker 19: But they are getting away with it less and less as time goes on.
Speaker 5: People are tired of it. They're done.
Speaker 2: Well, if you watch the Real Housewives of Potomac, you will know all about Jama Bryant, his ex Giselle, and you hear about all the affairs only love children. So yeah, I don't know how he's a man of God.
Speaker 3: But here we are.
Speaker 2: Now let's talk about the view. Chuck Schumer was on the View. And I don't know if these Democrats get extra stupid when they appear on that show, but I was shocked to hear and mock Americans who want to see a cut in red tape, Americans who want to say their taxes cut.
Speaker 9: You know what their attitude is, I made my money all by myself.
Speaker 1: How dare your government take my money from me.
Speaker 9: I don't want to pay taxes or I built my company with my bare.
Speaker 3: Hands, Sarah. That's not a winning message, is it. I mean, how lost are the Democrats.
Speaker 19: They're completely and utterly lost. And on top of that, it's not just Chuck Schumer. You have numerous lawmakers in the Democrat Party who are coming out and their message, their strategy. They think they're doubling down on the dumb rhetoric that lost them the election. They think that if they just go out and complain to Americans that we might pay less than taxes, that that's somehow going to get Democrats back on board. But the reality of the situation is the the majority of Americans are very excited about what's happening with Doge. Who can look an American taxpayer in the eye, knowing how much we are taxed to death and knowing that our ancestors fought a war for far less. Who can look at American taxpayer in the eye and say, actually, we hate it that Doge is rooting out waste, fraud, corruption. We want you guys to pay more in taxes. And you'll notice there, Rita, he also said your government. He didn't say our government. This is our government. These people work for us, and they seem to forget that over there in the Democrat Party, even though they were just reminded in November with the sheilaking that they got it's just really reprehensible what they're saying.
Speaker 2: And yet despite that unhinged position, he's not left enough for many Democrats. There's calls to have been removed because he's not ideological enough, he's not left enough.
Speaker 3: He is not combative enough.
Speaker 2: I mean, is other Democrats in danger of becoming completely radicalized by the squad types, by the Iosa's and Rushada to Laive's types, who are just going to say the party via even further left.
Speaker 19: Yes, and we've seen the writing on the wall for several years now. And I mean case in point, Look who they just ran for President of the United States.
Speaker 5: After Joe Biden dropped out.
Speaker 19: They had an opportunity to run someone who not only maybe had some sort of a moderate position on things, but also could coherently speak, and they chose to do neither of those things and run radical Kamala Harris. You look at the way that they're plastering Jasmine Crockett on television as often as they are, and I say to them, please keep plastering Jasmine Crockett's face all over mainstream media at any time of day or night. The best thing that could ever happen to the Republican Party is for them to continue parading these yahoos around spreading a terrible message that will not resonate with most Americans, because now they have to deal with the fact that they have created these little radicals. They've created the squad, they created the radicals that follow them. They've made all of these, you know, the sub sector of Americans just completely radicalized over the climate, completely radicalized over Donald Trump and more. And they've made their bed and now they get to lie in it, and we'll see how that works out for them.
Speaker 2: Well, I heard Don Lemon argue this week that AOC was the next leader of the Democrats. He was advocating for that position. So if that's where they are, good luck to them, because it's going to be an electoral.
Speaker 3: Blood bath come twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Now played footage just earlier of another apology correction on MSNBC. They managed to mix up Mody with Putin. They're so eager to spread propaganda about Trump and Russia that they got the Indian Prime minister mixed up with Vladimir Putin. How is the US media coping during second Donald Trump's second term?
Speaker 3: They didn't do too well in the first term.
Speaker 2: They were just in hysteria mode for four solid years. Are they a little bit more balanced now, a little bit more restrained?
Speaker 19: You know, it's funny because you sort of see two different, two different ways of handling it happening here in the media. You see the CNN route, which is the guys at the top have decided, Okay, maybe we need to redirect, maybe we need to course correct.
Speaker 5: You also see that.
Speaker 19: With the Washington Post you have Jeff Bezos, who is saying, hold on, now, we need to hire some conservative writers.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 19: The problem with that is that I think that these people are too far gone. They've already lost the credibility. People are not going to all of a sudden trust the Washington Post or CNN again. But then you have the msnbcs of the world who don't seem to be course correcting at all. I mean, you have Rachel Maddow, MSNBC host here, who was complaining about Joy Reid who got her show canceled. And Rachel Maddow actually said to the entire country that Joy Reid was fired because.
Speaker 5: She was black. She was a black woman.
Speaker 19: And so you have these two disconnects where there are certain media companies who have chosen to take the path of maybe trying to reconstruct their you know, like their the vision of where their future lies. And then there is the path of MSNBC. But the beautiful part about all of this rita is that in all of these forms, they are losing viewers by the second. They are having to cut off staff, they are having to fire their hosts. And you know what, I've got to say, it could not happen to a more deserving group of people. These are people who have lied to the American public for decades on purpose, either biomission or straight to American spaces. They lied about the Russia Russia Russia dossier. They lied about so much of Donald Trump's first presidency. They covered for Joe Biden during his presidency when he was half dead. We had a weekended at Bernie's dead president, and they covered for him. And now all of a sudden they want to come out and write books, tell all books about how Joe Biden wasn't competent when he was in the White House. These people are a scourge on America. And I am so glad that the chickens are finally coming home to roost when it comes to American journalists. And I use that very loosely in air quotes, because I don't think they are anything of the sort.
Speaker 3: You are one.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent, Particularly when I saw Jake Tapper, of all people, putting out a book about the cover up during Biden's presidency.
Speaker 3: He was complicit in that cover up.
Speaker 2: He would attack those who suggested that the president had some form of cognitive decline. If there's just so many instances of him behaving in that manner on camera and then to try to memory hold that with this book outrageous antics. But Sarah Gonzalez, we're used to that from the left.
Speaker 3: That's why we talk about it. Thank you so much for your time tonight. Really appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Thank you still to come.
Speaker 2: The famous actor being pressured to run for politics. Kinsey Schofield has the details. Welcome back joining me now, celebrity and royal reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, let's start with the latest developments in Prince Harry's US visa saga, and according to Heritage Foundation lawyer Samuel Dewey, a series of newly released documents relating to the case infer that Harry may have in fact lied about his history of drug use on his visa application, despite the documents being heavily redacted.
Speaker 3: What else have you found out?
Speaker 21: Well, based on the papers themselves, very little because they were so heavily redacted. But dew We also said that the Heritage Foundation believes, and I think you will get a kick out of this, that Prince Harry is here on an one visa typically submitted by a sponsor. In this case, they believe it's probably one of his charitable foundations, which would have argued for his attendance based on a fundason ability or another exceptional talent. I'm going to leave it to you to determine what his exceptional talent is for why he should be in the United States. But that's what the Heritage Foundation suspects. That's how they suspect that he is in the United States today.
Speaker 2: Exceptional I don't know, making very very boring documentaries. I don't know if that is a special category that allows you into the country. But talking about that, the other Sussex is being defended. Netflix's co chief executive Ted Sarandorris has stepped in to defend Megan, saying that the backlash to her latest media venture is unfair, saying that the public is underestimating her and the pair have been overly dismissed.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's a weird.
Speaker 2: Characterization, given that they've got these enormous contracts. They've been given project after project, it's hardly dismissed.
Speaker 21: Look, no one wants to be associated with failure, you know, and you are who you associate with, So of course he's going to talk Megan markle Up and Prince Harry because it's it's embarrassing for the company, for Meghan and Harry to fail, especially given those high profile contracts that you mentioned. So I think this is just his way of trying to save face. But at the end of the day, he is a numbers person. That's how he keeps his job, and you and I both talked about how the numbers just don't cut it when it comes to real viewership. For Megan's new program.
Speaker 2: Now Kinsey an interview featuring Alec Baldwin and his wife Hilaria, it's looked like a red carpet interview has gone viral, and you can understand why.
Speaker 3: Look just at how the wife talks to him, Hilaria or whatever her real name is.
Speaker 20: Great, you're a winner.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: When I'm talking, you're not talking.
Speaker 17: No, when I'm talking, you're not talking.
Speaker 5: This is why, Yes, we'll Ha's like, just cut.
Speaker 14: Him out of the show.
Speaker 20: Great, you're a winner.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: When I'm talking, you're not talking.
Speaker 17: When I'm talking, you're not talking.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: There's been so much commentary about that. I've got to say I am not a fan of Alec Baldwin. I think he has just been absolutely gross in so many of his comments recently, particularly his comments on social and political issues.
Speaker 3: But even I felt sorry for him watching that.
Speaker 21: I know, Hilary seemed so rude right there. I think Hillary might be a Boston bully. Have you also noticed that her Spanish accent completely disappeared there? And is it like it's me you know joke that your accent comes out the most when you're fiery, Like, I'm sorry, but I heard a Boston accent right there.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Yes, her whole story is hilarious.
Speaker 2: Actually kind of identifies as Hispanic or Latino and sometimes has an accent and sometimes forgets English words. I mean, it's wow. Let's talk about mel Gibson.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: He's come out on top amongst Republicans in fresh pollie asking Californians who they'd like to see run for the governor of the state. A source close to mel Gibson has said that while he's flattered with the numbers, he has absolutely zero interest in running and he could run, couldn't hear Kinsey. We've had Arnold Schwartzeneger as governor of the state, and I think mel Gibson would make a very interesting candidate.
Speaker 21: Yeah, and I don't think mel Gibson ever knocked up the maid, which Arnold Swarzenegger did, So I think that poor mel Gibson. We know that he loves Donald Trump and they are dear friends, and I think that he watched a friend of his nearly assassinated, and I just don't think that he feels like entering that world. Not only have people physically attacked Donald Trump, but you know, he watched the government tried to take him down as well under the Biden administration.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and it's interesting that some high profile people came out in support of Donald Trump after that assassination attempt.
Speaker 3: I think Sir Uster Stallone has.
Speaker 2: Spoken about that that he was too shy or too weak to say anything beforehand. Obviously it's the worst thing you can say in Hollywood. And yet after Trump was shot and he stood up and said fight, he felt compelled to make his support public. Before you go, let's talk about Howard Stern. He was a massive deal for many years now. Former intern who worked for him in the nineteen nineties, Stephen Gorilla, has told about what it was really like working for this broadcaster and how he was a very different person back then. We've certainly seen his politics shift. He was guilty of some just disgusting antics that would be completely unacceptable today. I would have thought they were unacceptable back then, to be honest with you. But now this woke covid terrified lefty.
Speaker 21: He is, and his intern basically says, this guy kissed up to Donald Trump like you would never believe Donald Trump was his buddy. And Donald Trump was the one making sacrifices there, because Howard was this vulgar, vile creature that was constantly being financially getting in trouble financially with our FCC and all of the rule makers here over the vulgarity on the radio. And so it was Donald Trump that was actually making the sacrifice and being Howard's friend. So to see his intern saying, to see Howard cut Donald off today to entertain all of these A listers, and you know as well as I do, the show's not doing as well. It's boring, and it's because he's pandering to these elitists.
Speaker 2: It is boring, and he's jumped the shark long ago.
Speaker 3: So yeah, he picked the wrong side.
Speaker 2: Kinsisco Field, thanks for your time tonight, and that's it from me, up next is Newsnight, I'll see You Tomorrow night at nine pm four Left is losing it.