Speaker 1: You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well. You're listening to Nober one hundred. Let's say hello to our next guest.
Speaker 2: Our next guest.
Speaker 3: Is usually outside of the studio, breaking solid news on the street for Jason Lauren and definitely no other show at the same time.
Speaker 4: Good morning guys, what's the latest?
Speaker 5: Chris?
Speaker 2: Her sauces are of the highest caliber. I talked to one guy and he was eating a big map outside matches.
Speaker 5: At the time.
Speaker 2: Her road crew is elit.
Speaker 4: We tried to.
Speaker 6: Get a accommodation early and that weve up to my cameraman's books.
Speaker 2: He had made a booking, but it.
Speaker 1: Was for me.
Speaker 6: When we reached out to our internal team with questions about why the quality of their news doesn't.
Speaker 3: Compare, they had this to say, someone else writes my news.
Speaker 7: And wait a.
Speaker 2: Minute, breaking news. This just in studio, Christine.
Speaker 4: And hello in morning guys.
Speaker 6: How good is it to be with you in studio so not on the mean streets of Melbourne.
Speaker 7: You've been.
Speaker 5: Unofficial show corresponding and we need news on the street. We borrow you from the Today Show sometimes. How long have you been on the Today Show? A thousand years.
Speaker 1: Right out of those thousand years, how many were tobacco shops that you're out in the front of.
Speaker 2: Doing ninety right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, ninety yes, I do find myself at a tobacco shop.
Speaker 4: Fighter.
Speaker 6: Someone asked me what suburb you go to a lot? Trugger Nina, Oh yeah, I'm always.
Speaker 5: In trugging n And you know what, people from Trugger nine are get really annoyed when I call it trugg and by accident.
Speaker 6: Do you know how I know it's trugg and nine.
Speaker 4: I think you told me because because it rhymes with something. That's how I got told to learn how to wait correct drug and Nina.
Speaker 7: Gotchaes and what that is?
Speaker 2: Clint? How do you remember Christine is No.
Speaker 6: I went into a into a cafe owner in truggan Nina, fresh from a tobacco shop fire, and said, how do you say this? How do you say this name? And that's how we find out how you say the suburb?
Speaker 3: Yeah a journalism.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, It's.
Speaker 1: Worked for you because a year after sixty Minuteshi congrat, girl's got a promotion.
Speaker 5: That's the dream, right, Like you're no longer on the streets of Traga Nina, you are sixty minutes.
Speaker 7: I know we get to see you do the camera at the start.
Speaker 6: I don't think I'm on the I don't think I'm important enough to be in the.
Speaker 2: Give it a week, give it away on the steak.
Speaker 4: We'll start it. We'll start a campaign.
Speaker 7: Big story you're covering. First up Diddy and the try.
Speaker 6: This is I mean, this is the court case that has captured the imagination of the world. And we have managed to get his personal assistant, so his former personal assistant. So nobody worked closer to with Diddy than for these two years.
Speaker 4: And this fellow we've got on the show, So.
Speaker 5: How do you get him? Like, how do you get Ditty's assistant to.
Speaker 4: Talk to you?
Speaker 6: Lots of phone calls to New York and basically because people think, oh, you know, you splash a lot of cash. That's it's not the way because we can't compete with people like Netflix, c and all those kind of things. But you know, this is a way to tell his story to the other side of the world.
Speaker 4: So it is in prison.
Speaker 6: Currently he's in prison. He's facing a federal trial at the moment. It's been going on for about two weeks. But what this story is about is no matter the outcome of that federal trial, and he's that criminal trial and he's facing life behind bars, there's a whole heap of civil lawsuits.
Speaker 3: Is there also implications a lot of other celebrities or Hollywood types are sort of embroiled, even inadvertently?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 6: And a couple of those celebrities have already been named in the criminal trial, and now these names are popping up in the civil trial. And the lawyer I spoke to says they're cooperating with the FBI and any information they get that they think the FBI might be interested in their passing.
Speaker 2: Jesus silatious, what's a can I ask a question?
Speaker 5: What's what's a freaking I knew you were going to askwer it because it is confusing because parts of it don't seem illegal.
Speaker 7: Well, I've got some audio here from the interview. This is.
Speaker 1: Sort of This is where the former assistant goes into the details of the wild Knights that he hadn't set up.
Speaker 8: They were referred to me as wild king Knights. And what a wild king knight was was when him and a guest or a guest would go to a hotel room or be at his home, his bedroom, and they would have intimate gathering. I would have to go and prep that hotel room, which consisted of baby oil, astroglide, candles, incense, liquor lights, tons of toiletries, drugs.
Speaker 7: Wow, I'd rather prep it than pack it up.
Speaker 4: He had to pack it up to Oh the assistant had to do to clean up.
Speaker 6: Now, that is one of the most graphic parts of the interview when he talks about what he had to do to go in himself because hotel rooms were trashed and so you can't just leave that to housekeeping, No, So he had to cover the tracks and go in there with gloves.
Speaker 7: How long did you do this job?
Speaker 4: For two years?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: My god.
Speaker 7: He also had to carry a diddy pack with him.
Speaker 8: So we had a lundry list of items that needed to be with us at all times. You know, we have the marijuana joints on us, We would have the mushrooms on us. We had a kind of a diddy pack is what they would call it, and we would keep a sauchel on us and that's what we would having that that sachel Well.
Speaker 2: That sounds like. So you get at the Royal.
Speaker 5: Melbourne show maybe in the back box, but not at the Royal Melbourne showy.
Speaker 4: So this is these are grabs from your sixty minutes.
Speaker 5: More likely these are grabs from your sixty minutes.
Speaker 4: Sorry, that's right.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 6: So this is Phil Pines is his name, and he's so so open and honest. He went after he worked for Diddy, he went in a deep depression and he's doing a lot of mental health awareness now coming out of it and realizing just what he went through.
Speaker 4: He's in trouble too.
Speaker 7: Was he allowed to talk?
Speaker 4: And why is he not well?
Speaker 6: Because kind of it's hard to kind of get your head around. But he was did he was his boss? But did he wasn't only the boss, he was the kingmaker in the music industry. You said no to him, your career is over, right, So he didn't take part in the he wasn't. You made a good point before, Lauren, Why are these intimate gatherings illegal? The allegation is that women were coerced anticipating.
Speaker 5: Okay, because there's also the side of did he which we've seen the vision of of him being very very violent?
Speaker 4: Do you talk about that in the interview? Was he there for any of that.
Speaker 6: He wasn't there for the violence against Cassie Ventura that was just before his time, but he did witness violence.
Speaker 5: Because it's horrifying, like that is sickening, and that happening in a not in a hotel room, but in a public in a hallway of a hotel.
Speaker 4: And it covered up so long for people to find out about it because it was covered up.
Speaker 6: Did he pay paid the hotel staff off? It was a luxury la hotel. He threw millions at them and covered it up.
Speaker 1: It's just is he speaking at all? Has anyone spoken to no? No, but it America?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well no, he's he's currently probably got bigger problems at the minute, but he is. I mean he's in prison, he's facing this federal trial every day. Uh, that'll go on in a merit that'll go on for weeks, if not months, and then yeah, no matter the outcome of that, these civil trials could be going on to.
Speaker 2: Phil Pints, is he affected deeply?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Deeply affected. I didn't know what to make of it when I first went onto the interview. But you know this, once you get to the end of the interview, you will realize this fellow it's been deeply affected by working with you to go to court. Will he have to go caught? He's for the lawsuit?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so how come he's a lot of talk. It's America, America, America. It is different though, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're not walking around even Diddy packs.
Speaker 2: No, we're not. Hey, Chris, who's your journalistic hero?
Speaker 4: I would say, hay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought you'd say Lizzie.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 5: I love you know. I was always so scared this man, and I was like, she's just native.
Speaker 7: We're getting trouble with love to.
Speaker 3: You know, you'd want Tracy Grimshaw. Yes, you and trust mine, you'd be in a lot of tru a lot of strife.
Speaker 1: Sixty minutes is on Sunday Night eighteen on nine and nine. Now, Chris, congrats on the new gig. Yes, we'll be watching it for the Diddy story.
Speaker 4: Before we let you go, we must say thank you because you keep us out of trouble. When we talk about news things, we.
Speaker 5: Often get text saying, remember it's Lauren, wake up feeling good following them on the socials.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I