Speaker 1: On scoring lives Ostrogia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wader Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panny Show. We are ending the week with a bang a pack program. Tonight, Nikata and Michael Kroger will dissect the day's biggest stories, including your tax dollars, funding hate and extremist artists Mi Horowitz.
Speaker 4: We'll have the latest from the US.
Speaker 3: Including the weapon grade bootspa of Jake Tappa. You will not believe how the CNN anchor is attempting to rewrite history. Kinzisko fil will be here with celebrity and royal news, including Harry and Meghan using their charity to fund Ashley Biden's wellness center, and a special treat Tonight, an extended edition of Lefty's Losing It before the First Break, and we'll be starring our favorite little Swedish doom goblin, Gresha Thumberg.
Speaker 5: Evidence sure that Israel's committing at genocide and Palestine people have been trying to resist someone, but they are still listening.
Speaker 3: But let's start the show in Victoria, where a so called safe injecting room in the inner city suburb of Richmond.
Speaker 4: Is back in the headlines.
Speaker 3: This facility has caused so many issues over the years. A series of physical and verbal attacks perpetrated by the facility's users has now forced a major state agency, the Victorian Gambling and Casino Control Commission, to ditch its Richmond offers. They'll be moving to the CBD once their lease expires in August. If the area is so unsafe that government agencies are moving their offices, what about the safety of the primary school next door to this injection facility. They've had a man die on their doorstep, a student has been punched in the face, and all sorts of other incidents. Yet nothing from the government joining me now is the senior fellow of the Menzi's recent center, Nick Kata and former Victorian Liberal Party president Michael Kroger. Michael, we know Labour want to open more of these facilities around the city, around the state, and they seem to have little regard for the impact it has on the local community.
Speaker 2: Look, that's true, reader, They should never have opened this center where it was next to a school in a major residential area near shops and other businesses. It was completely the wrong location. It's caused immense deal of damage in the local area. In terms of there have been syringes up and down the streets. There have been fights, as you say, a dead body. It's not the right place of the center. The government's tried it. We're now open one in the city in the CBDA. Even thank goodness, the business community has said no. So the government has to rethink this. But so far absolutely nothing from the reader, Nick.
Speaker 3: This is an ideological thing with the Left, with the Greens, with labor. They believe in these facilities. I think ultimately they want to make all sorts of drugs legal, whether we're talking about the really hard stuff or something like marijuana, and they're wedded to this. It doesn't matter that the local community has been crying out for years now for some change.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, people like you, and Andrew Bolt and Peter Kredlin, you've been pointing out for years, ever since they put this idea up that they would become a magnets for bad types. But no, the Andrew's government was convinced that it's sort of hug a druggy policy was going to cure drug taking, and you end up with this is exactly what you predicted, is what Peter predicted, what anybody in common sense would understand. But I do think maybe this is the We're looking for a location to put the Dan Andrews statue up, the proposed statue of Dan Andrews nowhere better than this terrible hellhole, because this is his doing, it's his insistence. And I get the impression that you said to Allen, the current premier is very embarrassed. She doesn't it quite know what to do about it. She knows her about ideas, she knows what it's doing. But I think the bigger picture, reader is we've got to look at what happens when you just let a city go, when you stop enforcing the law, and you end up with San Francisco or some of those other lefty cities in America which have just gone turns into complete nightmares. And that's where Melbourne is heading. Unless they put the lid on this and get out there and get some police on the street.
Speaker 3: Well, we know where these permissive attitudes lead, and yeah, San Francisco is a very good example of where it leads. Now, let's talk about revelations that Foreign Minister Penny Wong snubbed Israel at a UN summit last year, where she pushed hard for a Palestinian state, as well as ceasefires in Gaza and leb No. Senator Wong in fact failed to meet with Israeli representatives, but she did manage to meet with Iran and the Palestinian authority. Nick.
Speaker 4: This really is.
Speaker 3: Appalling, but sadly not surprising. There's a passion with this government.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, I mean it's hard to pick out one thing of all the things that have gone wrong under the Albanesi government which is the most troubling. But for me personally, and I think possibly for Australia, the change in policy towards Israel is dramatic, worrying and frightening. We've been allies with the natural allies really since the formation of the country, and right at this stage they're a perfect country to be in a military alliance with because they're very good. They're very good at making themselves into a small, very prickly country that is very difficult to attack. So I think this is just stunningly disappointing. I did think there might be some nuance in their policy towards Israel, but not It's quite clear from Wong's behavior, but she actually does think that Israel doesn't have any right to exist. And for all their pretense about a two state solution, they're really on the side of one state solution, aren't they.
Speaker 3: Well, even with a two state solution, Michael, how is that vible?
Speaker 4: How is that even possible?
Speaker 3: It seems to be some sort of a delusional fever dream of the left now because you look at who runs Gaza. How is a two state solution possible there?
Speaker 2: Well, it's very difficult to see at the minute. I mean, you can't have Gaza as part of the Pellan Palaestinian state going to be run by Hamas, and even the Pelastinian authority been a shocking record in the West Bank. So this is why a lot of people say it's too early at the minute to keep supporting the motions that you and about a two state solution where no one's got any idea where the two states would be, nor who would run them, nor who would fund the reconstruction. So Penny one has been the most heart left extremely foreign minister Australisa ever had. She's been very critical of the Jewish State Israel in so many ways, and as we know, notoriously. If you think it was bad enough reader that when she was at the UN she met the Iranian foreign minister, but not as you say, Israeli officials. When she was in Israel last year, she refused to visit Nova near oz A far as our places. You've been to place I've been to. The foreign minister of this country went to Israel three months after this shocking slaughter by these Hama skam and she refused to visit the sites of Jewish trauma, of Jewish execution, of Jewish murder. It was an appalling act by the foreign minister. And what she did in New York is no great surprise to any of us. Don't forget. This was the foreign minister who the day after Octaven said Israel, the Jewish state should show restraint. The Jewish state should not go into Lebanon, she said, because we don't want another gaza. She said, don't go into Lebanon. Well, you know, her record has been quite frankly discussed and she's brought great shame on our country unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Now let's talk about the Albanese governments being urged to review how taxpayer funded arts grants are being awarded a medic accusations that they're being spent on producing content that promotes hate, anti Semitism, terrorism, and extremist ideologies. This follows revelations that musician Fred Leon, who's on the government's payroll with many others, has called supporters of Israel's the Sea Word, call them scum, encouraged people to boycott Zionist artist as it was it. There needs to be some accountability, Nick, when we're talking about taxpayer dollars. The arts community is entitled to think what it wants, and their way of thinking is often pretty rotten, but our taxes shouldn't be funding it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always love these stories where the government's urged to do this or urged to do that, and generally the government actually doesn't take a blind bit of notice. And this government won't you know that, you know, if they're not going to tackle something as easy as arts funding, if they're not prepared to tackle antisemitism more broadly, or the behavior of police outside the opera house, so we can forget it. But I think that the real message here is for Peter Dutton and his team that they should see there is immense public support for cutting back some of these sacred cows. And let's not forget our friends at the ABC and they should also look to what the Trump administration has done in the States, which is to end wokeness by following them trail and cutting off the money supply, because so many of these things I directly are in deffectory, directly funded by you and I taxpayers. So I think there's a great model for what's happening in the States what we can do here, and I would very much hope that Peter Dutton and his team are looking at going the same route when they're in just stop giving these idiots money.
Speaker 3: Well, the Trump administration, the Trump campaign, Michael was very clear about their goals about cutting this waste, tackling the activism in the bureaucracy, getting rid of these taxpayer funded programs that really don't serve the taxpayer. Does Dutton have that sort of appetite because we're not hearing much rhetoric in that area at the moment.
Speaker 2: Well, I think so clear. Chandler, don't forget the shadow art spokes person was the person that raised the issue of the is to Palestinian also synthesizers going to the venicebnl on behalf of our country when one of them the artists had posted another extremely dubious had performed a number or created a number of extremely dubious artworks which seem to glorify terrorism, they would do one interpretation of it. Look, the answer is this, Rita. Why are governments in Australia and elsewhere funding left wing activists If they want to be elected being activists, fine, but don't get money from the taxpayer and this creative Australia gets two one hundred and eighty nine million dollars a year from the federal government. They've got one hundred and forty nine employees the average salary. They spend twenty one million dollars on salaries. The average employee gets one hundred and forty thousand dollars a year to doll our grants. And what we see is a level of antisemitism light which we've never seen in the arts community before. Why And through some brilliant reporting from the Australian newspaper, we see reader that a lot of these artists are sitting on committees giving grants to each other. On the one day they're a recipient, and then months and months later they're seeing on the committee giving grants to other people. They appear to be serious conflicts interests of crowds.
Speaker 3: Lunatics are running the asylum. Michael, Well, they're using our money.
Speaker 4: To do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, correct. I certainly hope that the Dutton government cuts off any funding to left wing activists, particularly the racists and anti semites that we see in this country, many of whom sees you receiving money from the taxpayer. Well, let's hope that ends immediately.
Speaker 3: Let's hope. Let's get the latest now from Climate Change and Energy Minister Chris Bowen has become almost a full time insta influencer. His output is prolific.
Speaker 4: This time he's telling us.
Speaker 3: I don't know Brisbane Lions fan and is freaking how solar panels are going to half their power prices.
Speaker 7: Well, the Brisbane Lines are cutting their electricity bills and their emissions today. We're partner of the Brisbane Lines. New batteries here, solar panels on all the roofs.
Speaker 8: The lines will cut their.
Speaker 7: Electricity bills by half and will douce emissions as well. What's good for the planet is good for your puppet. That's true for households, it's true for countries, and it's true for footy clubs too.
Speaker 3: Nick if they're halving their bills by employing these methods, why are my bills skyrocketing? All these renewables haven't really done much too lower my power bills.
Speaker 4: I don't know about yours.
Speaker 1: It's a mystery, isn't it. And I suppose you know these perfect These must be very cheap to put in, presumably because otherwise, you know, how would you possibly make your bills half the cost if you haven't to spend tens, probably hundreds of thousands of dollars for all these solar panels and batteries. So it's a kind of magical thing, isn't it. I do worry though about Chris Bowen, you know what I mean. He's he's probably got the most technically complex portfolio of any minister in this government. And he's got one of the most devilishly difficult problems to fix, which is giving us reliable lectricity when they're closing down coll fire POWERstation at enormous rates, and he sometimes somehow finds time to go off and be a what do you call it, a TikTok video inflimse or whatever they call themselves.
Speaker 3: Well, he's been an insta influence of these days he loves the camera, he loves just trying to go viral and the output may be prolific, but I've got to say the quality has not improved. We've run out of time, nic Keta, Michael Kroger, thank you so much for your time tonight. Now it's time for lefties losing it. And yes we're going to check in with our favorite little Swedish doom goblin, Gretta Thunberg, who seems to have forgotten about climate change scare Mangreen out all about Gaza.
Speaker 4: She's in Copenhagen in a hitch.
Speaker 9: A perfectly outside mass and one of the biggest shipping companies in the world that the last year, only the last year, has shipped a thousands of Tom's military equipment to Israel to arm them during their genocide in Gaza. And be okay for the man that most must stop all the transportation of weapons and women components to Israel.
Speaker 5: They must terminate all contract an investment that's the broken genocide, an occupation of Palestine, and then Mark must implement the full military borl. We are here because we know what man are not going to do it for us. We have overwhelming evidence showing that Israel is committed at genocide in Palestine. People have been trying to resist so long, but they are still not listening.
Speaker 3: Oh she's insufferable, isn't she. But she's got evidence, folks. Greta was among twenty lefties losing it arrested by Danish police. Has that girl ever done anything other than make a massive.
Speaker 4: Nuisance of herself?
Speaker 3: And never forget that extremist activist was fated by not just the world's media, but by world leaders who allowed.
Speaker 4: Her to lecture them and some of them listen to her.
Speaker 3: And here's someone who I don't think would have ended up in lefties losing it, Republican Congressman Dan Crenshaw from the Great State of Texas. But here he is saying he'll kill or un alive as the kids say, Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 10: Have you ever met Tucker.
Speaker 1: Line?
Speaker 11: That's the worst person.
Speaker 3: If I ever meet him, I'll effing kill him. Not joking, that's what he said. A Republican congressman from Texas.
Speaker 4: How has he ended up on left? He's losing it?
Speaker 3: Well, maybe I should let Tucker explain.
Speaker 12: The single most left wing member of Congress I've ever met personally is a Republican from this area who has no interest in the it's whatsoever.
Speaker 13: It does not even pretend.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to name names.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's Dan Crenshaw, the most liberal left wing person I've ever met.
Speaker 14: Dan Crenshaw cannot be a congressman again. You just can't. It's just too insulting.
Speaker 3: You know, some of the red estates have elected Rhino's Republican in name only. Best fixed that before we have another Mitt Romney on our hands.
Speaker 4: Now to the View, the.
Speaker 3: Dangerously deranged ladies of the View who cannot stomach even a few seconds of sense being spoken on their show. Here Sarah Haynes talks about the heartbreaking story of the Beavers family being slaughtered by her mass mother and two children. But no Woopy had to jump in with some both sides arguments, and really this is quite appalling.
Speaker 15: These two little boys are Ariel and Kafir. There were four and nine months all at the time, and they became with their mother kind of the symbol of October seventh, the tragic symbol, and our hearts are with Israel and the family.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is just the.
Speaker 15: Most heart wrenching part for for everyone.
Speaker 16: I think I think because there are there is nothing positive about any of them and their mothers, their mothers remains.
Speaker 17: Return.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 16: But but you know, for for everyone who's affected, for everyone, our hearts should go out.
Speaker 3: She just had to jump in with some both sides nonsense. You couldn't let a tribute just guard, just let.
Speaker 4: The family have a tribute painted.
Speaker 16: And again, I just find it so.
Speaker 4: Shocking that in a way, this is.
Speaker 16: You know, when they when we talk about things like Hamas and I look at where we're putting our energy. I think, well, aren't these where who are the bad guys?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 3: Uh, Hamas the bad guys will peel or should I use your real name here? Karen Karen Johnson her master the bad guys.
Speaker 4: But she wasn't done yet.
Speaker 3: She then went on a rather incoherent rant.
Speaker 16: My point is, when do we stop saying.
Speaker 4: It's these folks or these folks?
Speaker 16: When do we say, here's the enemy, Here is the enemy. This is what the enemy does. This is what the enemy does to children. Yeah, this is what the enemy does to children in Africa. This is what the enemy does to children all over the world because they're the enemy. That's what the enemies do. And Why are we supportive of enemies that we know that our sons and grandfathers have fought in the past. Why what's happening, y'all? They don't care, that's the question.
Speaker 4: What's happening, y'all?
Speaker 3: I think what's happening is we'll be desperately trying not to say what she clearly wants to say. This is, after all, the woman who said it depends who you talk to when discussing whether her masks are a terrorist organization or not, and who claimed the Holocaust wasn't about race, it was just white people killing white people.
Speaker 16: Also, if you're going to do this, then let's be truthful about it, because the Holocaust isn't about race.
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 16: About race, but the groups of people.
Speaker 14: But how do we have to black?
Speaker 4: And you're missing the point.
Speaker 16: You're missing the point the minute you turn it into race, it goes down this alley.
Speaker 3: Now to the fallout from msnbc sacking of Joy read Rachel Maddow is irate and doing monologues on her endless love for Joy. I guess we shouldn't be too surprised that one crazed far left propagandist is going to admire. Another one here is the Russian collusion hoaxer, Rachel emoting.
Speaker 18: There is no colleague for whom I have had more affection and more respect than Joy read. I love everything about her. I have learned so much from her. I have so much more to learn from her. I do not want to lose her as a colleague here at MSNBC, And personally, I think it is a bad mistake to let her walk.
Speaker 2: Out the door.
Speaker 18: I will tell you it is also unnerving to see that on a network where we've got two countum two non white hosts in primetime, Both of our non white hosts in primetime are losing their shows, as is Katie Fang on the weekend. And that feels worse than bad no matter who replaces now, that feels indefensible, and I do not defend it indefensible.
Speaker 3: Are you saying MSNBC is racist?
Speaker 4: Rachel?
Speaker 3: Is that what you're implying there? And if so, why would such a self righteous soul such as yourself want to work for a sinister, begitted organization? Now to the wonderful Megan Kelly, who had a very different take on Joy's sacking, a more reality based take.
Speaker 13: Single tier white woman years happening right here.
Speaker 4: Joy.
Speaker 13: She was officially fired over the weekend because she's a racist, horrible news anchor with no ratings. And that's that's really been the truth for a long time. MSNBC's under new management. I guess they decided to come to grips with reality.
Speaker 3: Oh and didn't that dose of truth set off de range dim with Don Lemon, who had this to say to Meghan Kelly. Not the first time here that Don has had an issue with women. Remember he had to apologize for sexist comments before he was sacked from CNN. Well, he's really really angry again.
Speaker 8: So let me just say to Meghan Kelly, in my thirty some years as a journalist and my fifty some years as a person of color, go yourself.
Speaker 2: Okay, why is he.
Speaker 3: Pretending to drink from an obviously empty coffee mark? I think I might just start doing that myself. Just why we need props now? It's weird to CNN now And Jake Tapper has written a book on the cover up about Joe Biden's cognitive decline. Jake Tapper has written this book?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: This is the Jake Tapper who is completely complicit in this cover up.
Speaker 4: Just have a look.
Speaker 15: I think what we see on stage with Joe Biden Jake is very clearly.
Speaker 16: A cognitive decline.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm referring to. It makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 14: I think it's so amazing.
Speaker 8: It's so amazing to me that try and figure out an answer a cognitive decline.
Speaker 14: You're trying to tell me.
Speaker 4: That what I was suggesting was I think that you were mocking his stutter.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think you were mocking his stutter. And I think you have absolutely no standing to diagnose somebody's cognitive decline. I would think that somebody in the Prompt family would be more sensitive to people who do do not have medical licenses diagnosing. Politicians from Afar.
Speaker 3: Talk about weapon gride Hotspah. Now here is some virulent racism from South Africa where white people continue to be dehumanized. This next character is known as Nota. He's a music executive and here he talks on a podcast about the science of why white people are inferior species and savages that are going to die out.
Speaker 10: We don't understand white people. White people are inferior species to us. We are homo sapiens. They've got Neanderthal blood in them. This is the science, and this is not science that was done by black people. It was done by them. Understand they studied this and they realize that they're inferior to blacks. So when you look at the white population shrinking and shrinking and shrinking, for us, it makes no sense to descend into the savagery that they have. Whatever land that they're holding on to. Either way, their numbers are dwindling. Whatever leadership that they had is dying out as well. And you know about wealth appearing after the third generation that has passed down to you know, so we're they're on the last generation. We're dealing with the weakest whites that the world has ever seen. We've got different categories of evolution of apes, you know what I mean. If we're all apes, we're at the echelon of that. Whites are a step below because they've also got Neanderthal DNA.
Speaker 3: Is quite the scientist dis flow. Isn't he just a superior intellect? And he wasn't done yet here he explains that white folk are like infants.
Speaker 10: They will never get it. They're not the same level of human beings. We are, so we need to start treating them like infants. When you see an Elon Musk, you see the richest man in the world. No, you should look at him and say, this is the richest baby in the world. We're better than white people at everything that we do that they do better than them at every single thing, every single thing. The best person in every single thing that both black people and white doo is black everything, every single thing.
Speaker 4: Yep, moving along, let's end. Lift is losing it with a sketch.
Speaker 3: From Nick Peterson on the TDS phenomenon Trump derangement syndrome. Is there a cure for those afflicted with this condition?
Speaker 11: How has the election made you feel? On a scale from one to ten, with ten being Nazi?
Speaker 4: Nazi not.
Speaker 11: My name is doctor Nick Peterson, and I specialize in those suffering from TDS Trump derangement syndrome. Hello, I'm doctor Peterson.
Speaker 2: How are you well?
Speaker 11: Donald Trump is a felon. Nope, I asked how you were doing. The majority of Americans can mentally handle election results on both sides of the aisle. However, there's this small, albeit growing group of I don't want to say Americans, but people that are just disconnected from reality, fascist, and honestly, it makes diagnosing these people a whole lot easier.
Speaker 2: I just check their social media.
Speaker 11: Gone on the days when you just search your symptoms on WebMD at on by yourself. Now they recorded their symptoms and post them for the world to see. The haircut is also in dead giveaway. So what brings you in today?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 11: Maybe it's the Orange democracy destroying putin love and dictator. All right, so mental.
Speaker 3: Illness still to come. The latest from the US, including Donald Trump getting what he wants again with a critical mineral still with Ukrainem Horowitz is up next. You're watching the Reader Pany Show, and let's discuss the media trying to rewrite history and the likes of Jake Tappa now writing a book on the cover up of Biden's health is cognitive decline. It's a cover up that of course, Jake Tappa was complicity.
Speaker 4: And let's not forget this Tapa.
Speaker 3: Trying to ray rod history on his part in pushing the Russian collusion hikes.
Speaker 17: You guys talked about the Russia hoax NonStop.
Speaker 4: The FBI was investigating it.
Speaker 17: The FBI was investigating it, so we recovered that, and so you took the words of unnamed FBI agents and put them on your network as if they were the gospel truth.
Speaker 4: You did it again and again.
Speaker 17: A view of your network would have believed that Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin conspired in twenty sixteen. That was totally, im preposterously false. Now, well, that's what you just said is false.
Speaker 8: And Trump has gone to quote extraordinary lengths to keep specifics about his meetings with Russian President Vladimir Putin secret, even keeping them from top members of his own administration. Take a listen to how President Trump responded Saturday night when asked directly if he has ever worked for Russia.
Speaker 12: I think it's the most insulting thing I've ever been asked.
Speaker 2: I think it's the most insulting article I've ever had written.
Speaker 8: The President did not directly answer the question. It's a stunning turn of events. Do you think the President of the United States ever worked on behalf of the Russians against American interests?
Speaker 4: Incredible?
Speaker 3: Joining me now is filmmaker and jealous Ami Horowit Zamie the Hootspa.
Speaker 4: There is off the charts.
Speaker 12: Love you use that word hutzpah, either to do the hu into it nex time rita, Okay, I'll work with you on it.
Speaker 14: Look, I like Jake tap Okay.
Speaker 12: Personally, I do like him as I think he's among the best journalists that exist in the mainstream media. Granted it's a very low bar. I get that, but look, they do legacy media is dead and they don't know it yet. And when they end up doing the post mortem on it and they find the inflection point and when we actually the heartbeat actually stopped, right, you know, you cut the head off, like a snake or something, or a chicken, it keeps running. So right now where the head was cut off and the body's still running around.
Speaker 14: It doesn't know it's dead yet.
Speaker 12: But when they find out when was the head cut off, it was the Biden debate, right, it was when Joe Biden was literally staring into the maw of the great beyond as the other side was calling.
Speaker 14: To him, come to the light, come to the light.
Speaker 12: And the mainstream media is still defended him, right, they still would.
Speaker 14: I remember that first night they said, Okay, this is a disaster, but they clearly regrouped afterwards.
Speaker 12: It's just a bad debate. They kept saying it was a bad debate, a bad debate. That was the talking points all the mainstream media was using it. Look, they all had access to Joe Biden.
Speaker 14: They know what was happening. They saw that his staff.
Speaker 12: And doctor Joe Biden, the greatest doctor after Doctor Pepper, was sticking their hand up his bum and working him like a puppet.
Speaker 14: Right, they saw. We all saw when he was when he was finished, it's a speech, barely got through it. And you had Jill Biden, and you had his staff. You know, Barack Obama had to grab him gently by the elbow and leave him off stage. You know, all things that we saw. If the mainstream media continued to say.
Speaker 12: Deep fakes, cheap fakes, it's not true. Right, We've never seen a better shape. He's doing jumping jacks every day. The man's a steel trapped. It's unbelievable how they doubled and tripled down on trying to push.
Speaker 14: This guys with it when we all saw he was the death of mainstream media. And now Jake is putting out this.
Speaker 12: Book hmm, conveniently months after the election.
Speaker 14: That's the state of the mainstream media.
Speaker 17: Reader.
Speaker 4: Well, of course, and Jake. Jake was complicit in this.
Speaker 3: It wasn't just that he refused to cover the obvious, the thing we could all see with our eyes and hear with our ears, and it wasded well before the debate. He would argue, it was evident even before the twenty twenty election, Joe Biden's cognitive decline. We certainly talked about it on this station. The evidence was plentiful. But not only did they refuse to cover it, but they would push back so strongly against anyone who did dare mention it. They called it fake news and misinformation and Russian interference. It was absolutely shameful, and I think you're right, it's helped seal their fate. Now, let's talk about the Trump deal.
Speaker 4: That he seems to have secured.
Speaker 3: Here, has got his way again, securing a vital minerals deal with Ukraine. This is to compensate for the billions of dollars America has provided Ukraine in recent years. Tell me more about this army and also how the peace negotiations traveling.
Speaker 14: Yeah, look, is Trump sick of winning it?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I gotta I gotta find out. I mean, it's a lot, it's a lot of winning when he gets tiring after a while.
Speaker 12: Look, maybe Zelenski should not have gone to Pennsylvania when the Biden administration asked to. So, you know, we all have anxiety dreams, right, and I certainly have an anxiety dream, and mine is I don't think abnormal.
Speaker 14: But my anxiety dream RITA was always that I had. It's amazing.
Speaker 12: I'm out of school a decade, right, and yet I start the anxiety dream where like I show up to class and the final is happening, and I didn't study for the test, right, I even forgot sometimes I even signed up for the for the class. Well, this is where I think Zelensky is coming to this meeting with Donald Trump, right. I think Donald Trump is like, it's like advanced physics, and Zelensky's like, oh crap, I didn't study for the test.
Speaker 14: I mean, when he comes in, he's going to get mauled on this deal by President Trump.
Speaker 12: And I think, ultimately, though, this mineral deal is great, not just for the for the US. And by the way, he's the only one who came up with this concept, right, the European is going to come to this concept, which they should have certainly Biden didn't come this concept where they should have saying, hey.
Speaker 14: Look you have all these minerals.
Speaker 12: I think we can help you get them and maybe dephrase them. The costs billions and billions of dollars. We spend these your fens, which you know that I support, and that's what's happening. I think it's brilliant to come up with this concept. Nobody else did. I think it's gonna be. Okay, first of all, I want to point out I love pointing out the media. It's not like it's my favorite thing to do is talk about the poxs of the media. By the media has been calling this a colonial land grab, like old style colonialism, and we want to put them under our our It's insane how they're trying to spin this as a loss.
Speaker 14: I think the larger problem.
Speaker 12: Okay, first of all, I think it's great because what you want to do is you actually want to line your interest with the US interest. Right.
Speaker 14: That's when you have an enemy like Russia on your border, you want.
Speaker 12: To have as many as possible and you want to incentifize those friends. This will allow us to say, look, we have security interests. We want to guarantee Therefore, we're going to make sure this never happens again. Even though there is a peace deal, you still there's still work to do after a peace.
Speaker 14: Deal is done. So this is up right, this is amazing.
Speaker 12: I think the bigger problem we're going to have is that, look, ultimately, these things are some of the a lot of them are behind Russian lines. And also, by the way, a lot of the surveying that was done that was done in the sixties and seventies by the Soviets, and we're not even sure they're actually viable. So there's a whole bunch of the problems that I think they're going to run into about this. But I think, look, it's a phenomenal deal and I can't believe know what we thought about it.
Speaker 14: It's great.
Speaker 3: Now, let's hear from the borders are Tom Hoeman and how he will handle authorities around the country who do not comply with the Trump administration's orders.
Speaker 19: The police commissioner Boston, you said you're doubled done on not helping law enforcement, offers of I'm coming to Boston, I'm bringing hell with me. I looked at the numbers this morning. I counted, I stopped counting at nine nine nine child rapists that were in jail in Massachusetts, but rather than honoring an IC detainer, released them back into the street. You're not a police commissioner. Take that badge off your chest, put in the desk drawer. Because you became a politician. You forgot lost like to be a cop.
Speaker 3: I gotta say the base.
Speaker 4: Do you love him?
Speaker 3: Tell me about the resistance army against these orders and how the deportations are progressing.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I love that guy. I'm here's central casting for this role.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 12: Look, I live in New York City, right, I live in almost outside.
Speaker 14: Of the border states ground zero. He's legal and grants who were shipped here.
Speaker 12: And I can tell you that as somebody who lives here, walks around, is here every day, you can feel it, like you could literally feel there are less illegals on the street.
Speaker 14: You can see ice around. And I think that I'm not the only person seeing this.
Speaker 12: I think there are Blue city people who are seeing this also in Boston and Chicago and in LA and in New York. And I think that Look, the Democrats are doubling down on stupid Okay, I mean they how have they not seen They've lost an election. I keep saying the SUTA and it bears repeating. They lost the election, not in small part because the illegal immigration problem.
Speaker 14: And you saw all the blue cities trend toward Trump. Diet it win them, but they move significantly toward them based on this issue. They can't see it, they don't realize it, and that's great.
Speaker 12: Look, we have a there's gonna be a midterm coming up sooner than later, and this is going to play into that.
Speaker 14: Also. Look, I love how and by the way, illegal immigration is down.
Speaker 12: Just where we have the numbers, it's down eighty percent from the same time last year.
Speaker 14: And by the way, that's before we're.
Speaker 12: Just getting started, and it's trending eighty percentage of the average since since since the inauguration.
Speaker 14: But every week it's trending even more.
Speaker 12: Last week it was down ninety percent based on the same time from the year before.
Speaker 14: So that's where we're going.
Speaker 12: Yet the media, again I love talking about the epoxy media never ends.
Speaker 14: They're saying it's not really Trump doing it, Really, who else is it?
Speaker 12: And they're also saying, oh, but theoretically, possibly now you might put more people in jeopardy because they might go on different routes that are more dangerous. Darling, they're not coming off, they're not taking dangerous roots, so they know the border is closed.
Speaker 14: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love the media. Training get it some wild coincidence that Trump comes in promising to close the border and ninety percent drop in illegal immigration numbers coming through. And obviously it was a coincidence when the US was seeing record numbers under Biden. I mean, this is why I trust in the media in the US is at record lows. Before you go, I want to ask you about this new program. We all know what a green card is, but the Trump administration is introducing a gold card.
Speaker 4: I'll let the President explain. We're going to be selling a gold card. You have a green card.
Speaker 3: This is a gold card.
Speaker 12: We're going to be putting a price on that card of about five million dollars and that's going to give you a green card privileges. Plus, it's going to be a route to citizenship and wealthy people will be coming into our country by buying this card. They'll be wealthy and they'll be successful, and they'll be spending a lot of money and paying a lot of taxes and employing a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Armie, what's been the response to this.
Speaker 3: It may not be the most egalitarian see, but it'll do precisely what the President says that it's going to bring investment taxpayers. We had a similar program. We have a similar program in Australia. Thirty seconds. What's the verdict on this gold card?
Speaker 14: Gold card? This is so Donald Trump?
Speaker 12: Right, gold card?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 14: I love it.
Speaker 12: Look, I'm a sucker for these things, right. I had to buy I look at the Bonvoy Marry our card. It cost me six hundred bucks a year. But I get all these upgrades and acts.
Speaker 14: I'm like, I'm going to do it. I want it, I need it. Yet, people, Look, why not why not have smart, rich people moving to America and centivize them, give them this gold card? What's wrong with bringing people who know how to innovate, who know where to invest, and bring him to this country.
Speaker 3: It turns out absolutely, you're going to create jobs instead of take jobs. Absolutely, Army, We're on a unity ticket on the gold card.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for a time. Tonight still to come.
Speaker 3: Harry and Meghan's charity faces fresh allegations. Kinsey Schofield joins me. Excellent welcome back. Joining me now is celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, let's start with Harry and Meghan and their charity, foundation arch Well. It's now come to light that the organization was, in fact a founding partner of Ashley Biden's new wellness center and a gifted the former president's daughter a quarter of a million dollars. We're talking us dollars here, Kinzia.
Speaker 4: Tell me more about this, well, yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, the charity's funding so much when it comes to democratic causes has raised a lot of eyebrows. In fact, now Gardner of the Heritage Foundation has called for Archwell's donations to be scrutinized by Congress. He said, Harry and Meghan still routine royal titles and should not be engaging in any way in political actvity. It's absolutely outrageous, and it makes you wonder if that's why the Biden administration fought so fiercely to protect Prince Harry's visa application. The fact that now under the Trump administration they're willing to reveal some of it, I think says a lot.
Speaker 3: Yes, But President Trump has also said he doesn't want to deport Harry because his life is bad enough as it is with his terrible wife, or words to that effect. Loosely. Now, multiple sources are claiming that top Hollywood talent agency WMEA has abandoned its relationship with Meghan Markel, but the company says they are still working with a Kinsey.
Speaker 4: What's the truth here?
Speaker 6: I mean, I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. They did admit that they were working with Archwell primarily and not necessarily Meghan's personal brand, which was initially was reported. There was a story that was circulating on page six that in January twenty twenty four the Duchess demanded a meaning and threw a fit over the fact that her expectations weren't that when it came to decks and plans, and that ari Emanuel was absolutely done with her afterwards because he couldn't believe how difficult to work with she was.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, we keep hearing that again and again, don't we about the difficulties that people have had with Megan over the years. Now, let's go to this bizarre altercation between Alec Baldwin's wife and a Donald Trump impersonator and Alec Baldwin himself. He was really the target of this joker. The impersonator, whose name is Jason Scoop, a very funny young man, claimed that Hilaria Baldwin is that her name?
Speaker 4: Hilaria? What sort of name is that?
Speaker 3: Lunged at him and chased after him after he went up to Alec to tease him about the twenty twenty one rust shooting incident.
Speaker 4: He was, Yes, he was trolling Alec Baldwin.
Speaker 3: Definitely have a look.
Speaker 14: Alec, it's your favorite president. Look, Alec, I will offer you a total pardon because I want to be friends, right, I want to be friends. I will give you a total pardon for murdering that woman.
Speaker 16: If you kiss the ring, Kiss the ring, Alex, kiss the big beautiful relations we look careful, Okay, Nay, that can happen.
Speaker 2: You know that, don't you?
Speaker 3: Kinsy, I heard on that tape Alec making definite threats there. Some might say, well, that's justified because you know the guy had showed up obviously wanting to provoke a reaction.
Speaker 4: Is there going to be any fallout from this entire incident?
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, her name is actually Hilary Baldwin. This is all about you know, her saying she comes from Spain when she grew.
Speaker 4: Up in Boston. She calls herself Ilaria.
Speaker 10: Her name is Salary.
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't know if there will be all or because thank you, Yeah, But sadly we've come to expect this from Alec Baldwin.
Speaker 2: I mean this.
Speaker 6: He called his daughter a little piggy, a little pig on her voicemail. He's been, you know, gotten in trouble several times for issues like physical altercations with paparazzi. How many times has he threatened to leave the country over the Republican Party. So these are the kinds of things we've actually come to expect from him. So I really don't think he will get in trouble for this.
Speaker 3: Well yes, and I think the jokes to there would be quite happy with his reaction because you know, if he was smart, it would have just ignored him, got into the car and drove away. But he hung around, made threats and just really gave the comic the material he wanted. Now, the Baldwins may be a little bit on edge because apparently their new reality TV show called The Baldwins maginative name it's not going well, Kinsey. It's been a rip to shreds by critics. Even the Guardian doesn't like it. Their critic has labeled it a new loaf for television. That's pretty bad.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Critic Ad Power of The Telegraph points out that the expression of grief in the series sits uneasily alongside the show's wacky tone. And that was my biggest takeaway too. You know, I do believe that it's a masterclass in PR. It's a masterclass in PR manipulation. But at the end of the day, it's just a PR exercise. They are desperate to change public perception and was this really the route to go. I'm not so sure because you're talking about the death of this woman and you know, grieving for her between planning your vacation and dress, you know, hanging out with your twelve thirteen kids. It's a very bizarre. Whatever it is, it's I'm not into it, is what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nah, you could not pay me to watch that. I mean, unless it's so bad that it becomes good, then that's the sort of reality TV you want to consume.
Speaker 4: President Doald Trump, he's confirmed.
Speaker 3: That he will be inviting the Philadelphia Eagles to the White House after their great win Kinsey. There was all sorts of reports that he wasn't going to invite them. There were reports that they weren't going to accept an invitation if it was forthcoming.
Speaker 4: But it looks like everyone's pretty happy here.
Speaker 6: I mean, Trump's cool again. I don't know any other way to put it. He's cool again, because remember the Philadelphia Eagles did not go to the White House after their Super Bowl win in twenty eighteen, and at the time, the President was very much like, you know, they aren't proud. You know, they're not proud enough to stand up for the national anthem, and he was very critical of them for it, and instead he actually invaded a group of Eagles fans to celebrate the American flag at the White House, which was kind of hilarious. But yeah, this is I guess the Eagles saying Trump's cool again. We have to admit it. We're going to be there and we're going to party with the president.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I want to see them do the dance with him. Then they'll be forgiven for their former sins.
Speaker 4: Before you go.
Speaker 3: Black Lively's husband Ryan Reynolds, who won't like benk call that has reportedly been extremely active in trying to drum up as much support for his wife as possible amongst his Hollywood peers as things look increasingly worse for her in this feud with Justin Baldoni.
Speaker 4: I've only got twenty seconds, Kinsey. Can he save her?
Speaker 6: She is the new Amber heard good luck.
Speaker 4: You don't even need twenty zeggas well.
Speaker 3: I've got to say this is all self inflicted. All she had to do was just ignore some of that bad publicity would have moved on months ago. But here we are, Kinsey Schofield, Thanks for your time tonight, and that's all the time I've got. I'll see you tomorrow night at nine pm for Lefty's Losing it Up. Next is Newsnight.