Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan Show. Well, let's go clicking for the last time today, Chrissies click. We were supposed to talk.
Speaker 2: About it on the weekend, but we didn't, and were supposed to about it yesterday and we didn't. Let's finally talk about Sabrina Carpenter and her duet with Chapel Ryan. I saw the headlines and I was excited because I love these two gilts. Yes, and you saw what song they were singing, didn't It was a Christmas special.
Speaker 3: It was a Wham song.
Speaker 1: It is Last Christmas the best Christmas song?
Speaker 3: Really. Yep.
Speaker 1: It sounds like and probably don't do you know what a record player is?
Speaker 3: Yea, friends, So you know when.
Speaker 2: You when you have the speed on the wrong speed for the size of the album.
Speaker 3: And it sounds terrible.
Speaker 1: That's what it's sounds like.
Speaker 2: It sounds like it's on the wrong speed and if you were looking at it, it would be warping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I like them both. I love the song.
Speaker 3: No, have you watched the special yet on Netflix?
Speaker 1: I haven't. I've seen something. I've seen little snippets of the two of them. It looks weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I watched it last night.
Speaker 4: It's called a Nonsense Christmas, which is a play on her song Nonsense, which is that song she changes the outros for.
Speaker 1: Yes it was.
Speaker 4: It felt to me like they've tried to rip off an SNL episode.
Speaker 1: So whose idea was it? Is it her record company trying to make.
Speaker 4: Her I say my biggest start, I'd say Netflix came to her with a lot of money.
Speaker 1: What do you think that she needs to just chill?
Speaker 3: I really like Sadcats.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed it, but it's quite It was quite sexually charged.
Speaker 3: I felt for a Netflix special.
Speaker 2: And I feel like it's unusual that she's doing that when her X is all in the headlines.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I know, but I reckon I would have recorded this like three months ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 3: And the reason you.
Speaker 4: Do need to watch it was two big ticks for you, Shania Twain isn't it and stares a duet with Sad.
Speaker 1: She looks unrecognizable.
Speaker 3: Like twenty six years old. Has she been reborn?
Speaker 1: I would love to talk to her. Do you know her backstory?
Speaker 3: Like her life not well enough?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: You know that her parents died in a car accident when she was like thirteen. She raised her entire younger family as their parents. Yeah, that's amazing, extraordinary. There is a documentary.
Speaker 3: Okay, you should watch it. I will.
Speaker 1: And what was the other thing?
Speaker 4: The other one is remember Megan Stalter from Hacks. That's hilarious to me. Meganter, she is the star of it. I love her, She's in it. So you've got to watch it, just just to see her.
Speaker 1: Have you seen it?
Speaker 3: Tom?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I just saw you freeze.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've got to watch it. Hai gay.
Speaker 2: Gay Hey, speaking of a sad sad people. Herb growers have a bumper season of herbs, but no one to buy them because they're too expensive.
Speaker 3: Well why don't they lower prices if they've got so many.
Speaker 2: Well that would be a great, a great thing to do. But I'm just I'm just checking in with you.
Speaker 1: How are you? How are you going with your little you know, capreaves it and.
Speaker 2: And you're training of another salady herbie thing? What about your dill froms on your salmon bagel?
Speaker 3: I love deal and I love basil.
Speaker 2: And what about all the o that you're throwing into your.
Speaker 3: Buzzer buzzle I've got lots of it.
Speaker 2: Well, then you've got you'll have more because you've got so much money to spend on things.
Speaker 3: This this is sad for the farmers if they're not getting well.
Speaker 2: It doesn't really make sense, does it. Herb growers reported bumper season. They've got so much, but then demand stagnates in the cost of living crisis.
Speaker 1: News flash, two.
Speaker 2: For five dollars, right, two for five. I'll give you two for five.
Speaker 3: Next.
Speaker 1: Just put each other out of our misery. We've lost our minds. You don't realize we've still got three more days live on air.
Speaker 4: I know I do know that, and sliding through our dms at the Christy Swan True if you have any feedback for us Today and.
Speaker 2: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com. Do you