Speaker 1: Hey, Jace, you're on work experience today or a collar with me, so you're coming with me. I'll be there. I'll be sort of switching to Channel nine duties. But for those listening right now, Jason's coming with me to the AFL Captain's Day Now. This is the unofficial launch of the AFL season. All eighteen AFL captains basically available to the media for an hour. So in doing so, how does it work?
Speaker 2: Do you line up? Yeah? Sort of.
Speaker 1: It's just basically whenever they're free, you just grab them, grab them go basically, and you've got a couple of minutes, which with each AFL captain. Is there anyone that you're really looking forward to talking to?
Speaker 2: Well, I did some prep last night. I've actually, I've actually.
Speaker 1: Because I'm concerned about your asking silly questions.
Speaker 3: Nope, I've got a suggestion for West Coast and Frio, which I think will make their season a lot easier.
Speaker 2: I've got advice for North Melbourne. Do you want to read my North Melbourne question?
Speaker 1: North Melbourne Football Club, have you thought about using some of the club's AFL W players to win more games? They had a blinder last year they won the they won the premiership. Not the men, No, not the men. Good suggestion. So what what big names you looking forward to chatting to maxigrn Oh yeah, what are you gonna ask? Max?
Speaker 2: On a scale of one to ten, how pissed off a Petruca were you last year?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, okay, all right, tackling the big issues?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Now do you know my idea for West Coast? There you go?
Speaker 1: Who's the West Coast captain?
Speaker 2: Big Jake? Who is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know either.
Speaker 3: You're the one introduced me.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Then you're the spoker.
Speaker 1: It's asking Allen. Oh the j silent big o, big a right, that's a personnel changes through the years.
Speaker 2: Well, I got a suggestion to make their season a lot.
Speaker 1: This is all because opening round kicks off Thursday, sixth of March. What that week and a bit of way, Yes it is. That's unbelievable. But this weekend the NRL kicks off. You know where the NRL are kicking off their season.
Speaker 2: I really don't think it's the best idea.
Speaker 1: For the second year running in Vegas. Now we got near to the ground. Kevy Walters, who used to be Broncos coach. He was there last year. Of course, there's no off season with KO Sports. Get on board today, Kevy joins us keV. What could go wrong.
Speaker 2: Everything in Vegas?
Speaker 4: I was over there last year and look, it's it's a great city there, and I'm sure the NRL are thrilled to get back to Vegas again. Some great games on show over there on Saturday. Over there Sunday here our time, So yeah, it should be a fun weekend of footy and whatever else you can do in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Kevy, you were coaching the Broncos last year.
Speaker 3: What was the what was the instruction from the coach to the players when you touchdown in.
Speaker 4: Your life, No, what happens in Vegas goes online. That was my instruction from the security people that were looking after us. We actually had a security guy from the La Raiders that looked after us.
Speaker 2: So it was pretty good.
Speaker 4: It's a great city, but obviously you can find some trouble if you really want to go and find it, you.
Speaker 1: Know, showcasing the game to the States. So apparently Donald Trump's been invited. Any word on whether he's going to be there.
Speaker 4: He has your Peter Land, he's our chairman, has invited him. Whether he shows up or not. Trumpy, that'll be interesting. If he does roll in, that's probably one of the biggest personalities in the world. So it's great for the NROL if he could actually make it to the stadium. But we'll just have to wait and see and.
Speaker 1: Look one more where Melbourneite's here the store last practice match lost to the Cowboys, but where at full strength? Might add, how are they going to go this year? The Boys?
Speaker 4: The Storm will be fantastic. They're always great, great side coach. I actually had three years in Melbourne with the Storm as an assistant coach back in twenty eleven through to thirteen. So great city Melbourne and a great, great footy team. So particularly in the NRL with the Storm, there've been a fantastic team for a long time.
Speaker 2: Where do you reckon?
Speaker 3: We'll see footage of heavy pop up on his three years in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: What happens in Melbourne stays in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it doesn't go online.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren wake up feeling good on number one hundred.
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren finally on socials,