Speaker 1: We got get morning every day, adelaides.
Speaker 2: Jo.
Speaker 3: I scroll Instagram a lot to say. I follow Tom Brady, I follow Ronaldo, I follow lebron James, all these athletes. You know, my favorite athlete the to just purve on isms. Charlotte.
Speaker 4: Of course we've always said that, haven't We always said it?
Speaker 5: And he joins us.
Speaker 4: Now, good morning, Homish, gooday, Gods, thanks for having me.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you congratulations you're getting married this weekend.
Speaker 7: This weekend. Yeah, Saturday afternoon. It's so very very exciting time.
Speaker 6: Okay, So tell us what you caught on the cameras outside the front of your house.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So yeah, as you know, sort of on these occasions, you get various bits and pieces sort of delivered to your house for the for the wedding and the lead up to the event. And on this particular occasion, it was Wednesday night last week, I had a we had a parcel delivered on the front porch during the afternoon two thirty and last Wednesday, Louba and I both got home a little bit later. We were home about eight thirty that night. She sort of said, was there a pass on the front fortune when you got home? Sad, No, I didn't see anything. Maybe they've they've left it around the side. So we checked around the side and sure enough, it was nothing there either. And I did notice when I got home that night that the front gate to my house was sort of wide open, which I thought was a little bit strange. So anyway, when she mentioned that, I thought, we'll have a look at the cc TV vision from out the front. And we're scrolling through, scrolling through anything for a few hours, and then at about six thirty that night, so still broad daylight, the front gate opens up and this blondhaired woman, like absolutely no idea who she was, decides to, Yeah, make yourself welcome through the front gate, walk down the front class the front door, and picks up the package the master pucks under her arm, it turns around as if you know, it's all all good, and then walks off it and actually, yeah, yeah. And just before she she exited the front gate, she was a little peep in the letterbox as well and just suss out what was going on in there, and she pitched a few letters. I've got no idea what they were. We sort of joked at the time that they were hollow fresh discount verses which I absolutely may have may well have been, but yeah, yet to yet to see those letters. But yeah, pretty sort of not scary set of circumstances, but just makes you feel a bit uncomfortable that someone would would just sort of stroll through into your front yard and package off your porch and broad daylight.
Speaker 3: We did see by your Instagram as well, that's you did end up getting a sign back, because as soon as she opened it up and saw it, she's just ditched it down the road.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so we she obviously thought that because of the shape and the size of the box that it must have been like a painting or some sort of piece of piece of art or something that was of value to her. So she, yeah, she walked away with it, and then Louva and I sort of followed the general direction that she walked down, and sure enough we saw the empty box leaning up against a tree about sort of fifty meters away from there. We pretty much followed the trail of trush that she left behind. There was a bubble rush that was across the other side of the road, so we thought, all right, well we'll follow the trail here, and then about another fifty meters down the road. We found the signs, thankfully undamaged, and they were sort of leaning up against the side of another house about a couple of streets away. So yeah, very very fortunate. Thankfully, as I mentioned, the signs are in perfect condition. But yeah, she's obviously realized that once you feed out that what was in the package was of no use to her, she she storid have got rid of it. So what was actually interesting about the whole thing was that one of my neighbors from across the road. I was talking to him a couple of days later, explaining the whole story, and he said to me, he said, was that stolen? I said, yeah, it was that. He goes mate, I saw her like roll in there. We actually made eye contact, and he just assumed that it was one of our friends because she did look sort of a little bit younger. Yeah, you know, someone that you wouldn't think twice about, really, and because of the casual and comfortable nature that she sort of walked through the front front gate in and took the package, he just said, I thought that was one of your friends just coming to pick something up from your front porch, because she was just so so cool and calm about the whole thing. So it was great, genuinely sort of eye witness yea the event and still just rolled in and out as if it was it was nothing.
Speaker 8: So there you go.
Speaker 4: Wow, oh well, in a nice little twist, she'll be a bridesmaid. On the weekend.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. The strange things that you've had stolen?
Speaker 5: Let's go to Jane.
Speaker 8: Hi, guys, I had a box of Hello Fresh seed for the week stolen.
Speaker 3: That is frustrating.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh my goodness, what are we talking here? Chicken stitzles? Like, what was it?
Speaker 8: I can't remember. It was a few years ago, but it was, you know, a few hundred dollars week of food easy.
Speaker 3: Well, it would absolutely add up. But also the convenience sand of having to go to the supermarket. We absolutely lived by a little Hellow Fresh box. Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely, nice one.
Speaker 6: Michelle, good morning, good morning, How are you good? What unusual item did you have stolen?
Speaker 2: Well, it wasn't me. It was my son. I went to feed his dog and this lady knocked on the door and gave me this package from down the road and it was pregnancy tests. So I rang him and I said, have you got something to steal me? And yes, that's how I found I was going to be a grandmother.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: So it's delivered to the wrong house.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, he was delivered to his house. Somebody came in and stole it, opened it, thought okay and throw it on the ground and came back. Yeah, and he came back. The lady brought it back for me, feeding the dog.
Speaker 5: Isn't there head?
Speaker 2: And the gorgeous little grandson there when he's six months old. He's beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 6: Gorgeous, little happy ending Adrian, Good morning, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 9: This is a bit of a sad one. My amazing partner had set up Christmas flights for our children and everyone always loves them and whatnot. And when we woke up one morning, our giant inflatables had literally been caught which brought like the rope, and someone had taken them.
Speaker 10: So there was just.
Speaker 9: These big empty spots where someone had literally taken them like a complete grinch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do that around Christmas time? You absolutely right, But you know what.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, that's so random, Like what do you do with that?
Speaker 3: Then? Exact so obviously, especially if you're like two houses down you start to decorate your o.
Speaker 5: It was it cozy.
Speaker 3: Let's round it up with Abby, You've had a bit of a tough year.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've been living in a unit block for about a year and we had got obviously front access and backed efforts for our units, and we had two cushions taken from our front ports that were sitting on lights of furniture, so obviously nothing of value, but it was just very odd and a little bit unsecured feelings.
Speaker 9: YEA.
Speaker 11: Then over New Year's were away and we probably got back a day or two after a package from just team had a rise. So obviously you can't really tell what's in it. It was just a baby toy, but someone had like ripped the package on the front porch and obviously seen that it was just this little baby toy and left it there. So thankfully it wasn't stolen, but that attempted.
Speaker 12: And then a.
Speaker 11: Few weeks ago, like start of the year, we had like a little like ceramic dish from out the back stolen, so like something you put nuts or like that, you know, like a little dish, but yeah, not much of value, but just yeah, three attempts with it a year, not feeling great. We can't leave much out of the back now.
Speaker 6: So disconcerting that there have been people just sniffing around your backyard trying to find stuff.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so obviously. I mean we're a bit more nervous now that it's the back because we're like, oh, maybe it's one of our neighbors, because that's the people that mainly have back access. I let you're checking, like the meter.
Speaker 3: Do you not get along with your neighbors?
Speaker 11: No, Well, like we know all of them, but we don't, like we haven't talked to some of them that really think it might be and I don't know, they don't be that like, you know, unfortunate like that they would need to steal those kind of things.
Speaker 12: But yeah, that's annoying.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you, Abby, you think you know someone and then bang, they'll steal your ceramic dish.
Speaker 11: I know it's so random, right, like nothing of value, So I can't be too mad. But it's more just the fact that people have taken things that like I didn't want them to take.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Abby, would it make you feel better if we sent you along to your favorite restaurant for dinner?
Speaker 11: Yes, that would be so nice.
Speaker 5: Okay, then that's on us.
Speaker 11: Oh thanks so much, guys. I didn't think I would be the other one.
Speaker 3: But annoying you, I just made revised as well. Abby. I suggest that you dine in because if you get takeaway, you get this food delivered, it'll probably get stolen.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no more no, no.
Speaker 6: The key message here is like get stuff taken to the post office.
Speaker 3: These days, I thought the key message was be better at stealing.
Speaker 10: Here's what you're waking.
Speaker 6: Up to Adelaide News today in the newsroom.
Speaker 4: What's trending online?
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 6: So this is a big one for truth al sorry, true crime buffs, I me so, that's why I'm talking about it. The man, one of the men who helped cover up the infamous bodies in the barrel Snowtown killings, could be released from prison in about.
Speaker 4: Four months time.
Speaker 3: Is that rageous?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So, Mark Hayden, he's sixty five now. He'll complete his twenty five year prison term in May, and he was one of the ones who, yeah, essentially helped cover up the crime.
Speaker 5: Apparently his behavior.
Speaker 6: Has been really good. He's been in low security for a while. He's remorseful all of the things, but Yeah, people aren't too happy. So obviously this was a really really horrific crime that just went.
Speaker 4: It's one of the most victorious cases in the States I've ever seen.
Speaker 6: Yees, So it just seems unfathomable to people that he can actually be back out in the streets people, And that's what they're saying. He could be released with no conditions, which is concerning. Wow, So no home, nothing, nothing, There could be no condition. So unless the state government can turn around and actually convince the courts that he could be a risk, then he could be released.
Speaker 5: In me, I don't want to be a flip.
Speaker 6: I don't want to be flipping about this at all, But for goodness sake, the very least that man is nerves is a bracelet, so we can at least monitor him in the community, make sure he's doing all the right things.
Speaker 4: And as well.
Speaker 6: Sixty five, like my parents are sixty or nearly or sixty three, and they're not old by any means, Like they're really young. And yeah, sixty five to me is not old enough to not be a risk to the community.
Speaker 3: Just seems strange. I, like you just said, it seems so strange that you can commit a crime like that and then walk free you again one day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like it's just yeah.
Speaker 3: So not in the States, no, much less than that. I'll look out forever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a lot of them still well, some states still have the death penalty over there, all right, Susie Maths back last night.
Speaker 5: Big build up.
Speaker 6: We spoke to John ayk And yesterday and he said it's going to be one of the most controversial seasons ever.
Speaker 3: He said that before as well. I want to keep doing yourself each and every season.
Speaker 6: Anyway, some bloke called Tim married some chick named Sarah, and then his mulleted best friend did a speech at the reception, and what followed was probably one of the more repulsive lines of a wedding speech, even for Maths.
Speaker 5: Have a listen.
Speaker 1: On the very last day, we sat in awe as he devoured rancid four day old chicken, and Sarah, you can find solace in the fact, rancid or not, Tim will still eat you.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, kidding me?
Speaker 4: No, what man drown?
Speaker 6: Oh, don't even start, Jodi and I heard you. What's the word? What tell John Aitken about me in your interview?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah I did. I just mentioned that you were single.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that you were open to any feedback as to why you were still weird. That he and the cast of all the people that get the people onto Maths started following me yesterday.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not going on.
Speaker 10: That's amazing.
Speaker 5: Oh you're welcome, Bobe. Thanks, Oh Dearn Mandra.
Speaker 4: I flicked over to Australian Idol as well.
Speaker 5: We got a little bit of that there.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Right, So I'd had enough of Maths and I thought, oh God, I can't do this any longer. And then I saw God do a stirring rendition of I'm Too Sexy.
Speaker 5: Have a listen.
Speaker 13: It's from my Share to Sexy from my shirt It's so sexy it's hurts, and name too Sexy from Lai to Sexy from Lane New York, n Time to Sexy from My Cat Do Sexy from my Cat im to Sexy photo song.
Speaker 6: Anyway, we can only hope that you can go on Maths so we can set you up with him.
Speaker 4: Wonder how did you get that audio of Hazy?
Speaker 3: It was like in the morning, so sexy it hurts. Oh my god. Susie's off with some potentially really really good news for Adelaide strikers. Fans. Yeah, so Shama Joseph, who you've probably fall in love with over the last couple of days if you're a cricket fan. West Indies youngster took seven for to clean up the Aussies. He's indicated that he might be keen to join the Strikers. Yeah, he's obviously got a bit of a strong relationship with Carl Hooper, who helps out at the Strikers and is a West Indies legend. He's also said that he'd like to be coached under Dizzy Gillespie. Oh we love Dizzy, so everyone's going to be after him for the next BBL season. But he said that he'd like to be based so good. That's really really good. Welcome Shamar, And that's what you get. That's what you get if you're Jason Gillespie and you've got a reputation for being a really really good guy. These really good international players want to play for you. What I'm all about?
Speaker 6: Do you know what I think would get him over the line? About's frog cake? No, I don't well know he'll say yes.
Speaker 3: Or going to the airport and seeing him a little tune shir.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the strike.
Speaker 3: Jode's You're an absolute mess this morning because you've forgot your phone. What is going on?
Speaker 6: I'm genuinely one day into the school year just having this dialogue in my head when I how am I going to cope for the rest of the year.
Speaker 3: Wearing your glasses around the wrong way as well and upside down and she's wearing her headphones on her feet. How much? How much per day do you look at your phone?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: I'd hate to think, but you know how sometimes it pops up, like how many hours a week you've done?
Speaker 3: That's horrifying, really scary.
Speaker 6: Like you've wasted like six hours of your life a week on your phone.
Speaker 3: Six hours? Yeah, sometimes six hours a day for people on Instagram. Yeah you four hours for Zoey on Instagram per day. A lot of people six or seven hours on a bad day, on a slow day, Yeah, six plus hours on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Jeez, Louise.
Speaker 3: Yes. It potentially is going to really affect human evolution in a few hundred years time. Research has found that using our phones too much is ruining our bodies, giving us text neck and turning our hands and wrists into claws.
Speaker 6: I don't know if this is incorrect or not, but someone was telling me that we're going to have this is a school teacher was telling me that we're going to have a whole generation of kids with little horns growing out at the back of their necks.
Speaker 3: Really, how much was that in drama class while we getting to horns.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I hope it's not true.
Speaker 6: She said to google it, which I haven't done yet because I'm horrified.
Speaker 5: But apparently all the kiddies are going.
Speaker 4: To have little horns growing out at the back of their spine.
Speaker 3: That could be actually very very cute, smaller brains.
Speaker 10: Punched back, little terridaconals.
Speaker 3: Locked elbows, and truly gnari claws or from too much tech. Neck is a situation where people using smart devices, even laptops, look down too long, causing their head to fall forward on their neck and increasing the load and weight on their cervical spine.
Speaker 5: Oh you call it technique. I call it a horn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe it is of a horn. The most concerning one for me is the claw though as well. They're saying the claw because that's the shape of your hand when you're holding your piece of tech, when you're holding your phone. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So it's like a bit of a genuine claw and all of a sudden, just give it two or three years. And that was Jody this morning when she realized that she'd lost their phone.
Speaker 6: Around with my hands all clawed up, with a little horn coming out at the back of my neck.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the other thing as well as I can picture in what I don't know, ten twenty years after your absolutely just got so much technic and so many and these claws have formed to such degree that just Jody, just two claws coming up, just creeping up like golum and just giving a bit of this one.
Speaker 10: Can I just have a little nibble one reaching out the claw?
Speaker 7: Go with me?
Speaker 6: Do you know it does not sound nice when a member of your team hasn't done something that they should have done for seven years? Produce us how, he joins us. Now tell everybody at home what you have not done.
Speaker 14: Okay, for the record, I shower, Thank you, Andrew. I showered daily for seven years, which was when I graduated high school seven years ago.
Speaker 4: Okay, show off, no, not show off context.
Speaker 14: I finished high school and got a new haircut, and I haven't been to a hairdresser.
Speaker 3: Since seven years. You haven't been to a hair.
Speaker 14: Dress I have not been to a proper hairdresser in seven years. I've had my mum Bindi we all know and love Bindy. I've had her chop my hair off with the kitchen scissors in the backyard, just give me a little trim. But I have not seen a hairdresser in seventy See.
Speaker 6: All the hairdressers are horrified right now that you're not like, out your hair with blunt scissors.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that was pretty upsetting. Even Bindy wasn't okay with that. Yeah, She's like, God, what am I doing it? Your gorgeous hairs?
Speaker 5: So she would have looked cute while she was doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't stop thirteen twenty four to ten. What have you put off? Because this is just outrageous. And just to paint a bit of a picture as well, when you see Zoe without her hair tied up, think of this guy a wizard, Harry.
Speaker 14: He's genuinely right though, I look like hard, beautiful everywhere. I've got a lot of hair for context if yeah, for those I don't want to look like. I've got a lot of thick hair and it's down to nearly my waist now. Yeah, so I never wear it down because it's so massive. But I'm going to the hairdresser today after the show.
Speaker 5: What's that hairdresser going to do? I don't know, hopefully one of those.
Speaker 4: Ned Slanders type screams when Zoe walks in.
Speaker 14: Yeah, imagine I was seeing my split answer, God, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry in advance about six inches take off.
Speaker 14: I'm going to take off so it's down to my waist. Now I'm going to go to just blow my collar bone.
Speaker 10: Who big?
Speaker 14: She's ready for a change, you know, big transformation twenty four?
Speaker 3: You do you?
Speaker 6: Thanks?
Speaker 4: Let's rip around the room. What have you put off?
Speaker 5: Abbey in the newsroom, I've.
Speaker 6: Put off going to the dentist for over ten years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why we make you sit in a booth by yourself. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I would have made me sit in a booth a few years ago to Yeah, I just I don't know why. I'm really anxious about it. And then I came home and decided, you know, I've got to get this under control because I did have bleeding gums and things like that. And then I went to the dentist yesterday after going for consistently about a year, and now we're two six monthly cleans. I've completely transformed my gum health and everything's back to the way it should be.
Speaker 5: So happy days.
Speaker 3: As I'm exactly the same boats you. In fact, I think about done you. I reckon. I was about eleven, maybe twelve years without going to the dentist. Wow, and then I'll get down to one single tooth less. I left the old chomp up.
Speaker 6: I remember my best friend saying to me. I was messing her, saying like, I'm such an idiot.
Speaker 5: Why would I do this?
Speaker 6: This is disgusting, And she was like, you know, in a year's time and it will be better. And then I messaged her, yes, sir, and I said, do you remember when you said to me, in a year's time, you'll be better?
Speaker 4: And that's the daily are Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty three for me was a year of dental health.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Got the wisdom, teeth out the same thing. I get them clean now every I'm trying to go sort of every four or five months.
Speaker 6: I was every three months last year just to keep on top of it. But now he's yeah, yes, he said, nope, you're fine, We'll come back in six months.
Speaker 3: Beautiful teeth around here. Everyone in group group kiss.
Speaker 5: You're in business. It's good for your mouth.
Speaker 6: Help line was to the detriment of all of us because you had these big mouth guards and you take eat something, you take it out and there it's just like slim and saliva flying.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you've got to go through a little bit to get the shiny little pearl.
Speaker 6: At the end thirteen twenty four ten, let's do this what have you put off? And the best caller of the day in the Zoe theme will send you along to a spa or whatever.
Speaker 5: You need to get damn hamper day. Happy to do that can happen. You'll pay for your own hairgut.
Speaker 3: They our good friend producers, give us a call.
Speaker 5: What have you put off? Let's go to Jaden. Hey, Jaden. Good. Firstly, that was harsh but fair for me, wasn't it.
Speaker 12: I'm going to go no comment on that line.
Speaker 5: What have you put off?
Speaker 8: Jaden?
Speaker 12: So growing up I was told I had a peanut allergy from like a young little boy. Yeah, and I'm obviously I decided I got into my kind of teen that's that I wanted to make sure I wasn't allergic, So I booked him to get.
Speaker 14: A blood test.
Speaker 12: Because you go to the dogs and get a referral. But I'm definitely afraid of needles, so it took me six or seven years to go get this blood test. Yeah, and then when my partner decided to take me, it turns out I.
Speaker 5: Don't have a peanut allergy, so jaded, how any use in total? Do you think you had a peanut allergy?
Speaker 12: That it would be over ten? Because I was a little boy when I was told And then yeah, I got to my adult years being pet fight of anything sarte and then decided.
Speaker 3: Think about all those natty sate good times? Did you missed out?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Would you like some Sarta chicken?
Speaker 4: Fi traded?
Speaker 3: So since then, though, what happened did you have? Did you discover this beautiful relationship? For example, peanut butter?
Speaker 12: This peanut butter is delicious?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 9: Jadon?
Speaker 4: In the spirit of this, because the best caller of the.
Speaker 6: Day, we said, we're going to send you to a spar. But would you like to go and get a barber haircut?
Speaker 4: What would you like?
Speaker 5: You can tailor this prize?
Speaker 12: Would you pamp yourself if you do the spar I'm happy to send my partners boys.
Speaker 5: Excuse me to the sweetest man in the world. We like Jayden, I love Jayden. Thank you got to Jadon.
Speaker 3: That's really nice.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is how it works, and welcome produces all week. We have two songs, we orchestralize them and then we go head to head and try and guess the name and the artists name.
Speaker 14: And artist and your name is your buzzer, none of this. I just want straight up, Andrew.
Speaker 3: It's tough. It's tough for me in this space. I mentioned before. That's usually I'm extremely arrogant, like so arrogant, it's almost I can't stand me. So then when I do that, you jump on me. But then when I give you compliments, you jump on me like, oh you're trying to sack me out.
Speaker 14: Oh you condition someone a certain way, hazy, they're going to respond to.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much on her years, you.
Speaker 14: Don't have too much to go about because the score is currently won all for the years.
Speaker 3: I'm glad.
Speaker 14: Yeah, there's plenty of room for losses, wins, all of it. But today, as always, we've got two people that you're playing for. We've got Rebecca from Seacliff on team Jody this morning.
Speaker 5: Hey Beck, welcome aboard.
Speaker 14: Thank you and then for Team Hazy, We've got Daniel and Langhorn Creek Daniel.
Speaker 10: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Lovely right all right?
Speaker 14: As always three songs. It's the best of three. Game Nervous song number one.
Speaker 3: I'm nervous.
Speaker 10: Let's go listen.
Speaker 3: Do you know what apps? I don't?
Speaker 5: Can you be quiet?
Speaker 3: We've still got fort keep listening.
Speaker 10: Oh what have you got?
Speaker 5: I've got it?
Speaker 3: I know only on the world.
Speaker 10: That can't be the only four. She caught yourself a little bit of time. They're down here.
Speaker 4: It's starts with rhymes with Vianna.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't know if I was waiting for Zoe to address me when I called my name.
Speaker 10: Look lucky.
Speaker 14: That was a tough one, though, guys, was really that's good. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. Okay, so.
Speaker 3: What the hell is?
Speaker 10: Definitely this is rubbish. Abby's gotta I reckon? Oh she's racking o brain?
Speaker 6: No one got it?
Speaker 5: Hey, yeah, Hey, Tony outcast?
Speaker 10: Hey up, don't nice Tody?
Speaker 3: That was very good.
Speaker 6: Jody will now be known as Hey, Yeah, that was nice.
Speaker 14: My favorite I love the little behind the scenes that no one gets to see is Jody's little run every time she gets it right.
Speaker 10: She runs to the door and back. Get how your sister like.
Speaker 6: A little puppy dog when you comes home and she runs around his circles.
Speaker 10: That's well, that means it's a bloody time breaks.
Speaker 14: This is for the wind for the fast past about ye, okay, song number three. I'm going to say, you don't go to see your song name? No you say you know said song name? Anyone's game?
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, guess what. There's a technicality here.
Speaker 10: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 3: You're going to buzz your name in.
Speaker 14: No, come on, tell me about a draw. I am the injudicator, Andrew, I like call you thinking, but it's not a draw. The points go to Jody and the fast passed about.
Speaker 10: She goes to Bet. Congrats Ben, thank you?
Speaker 3: Hey, sorry, sorry, Daniel, I didn't know that we were I didn't know we were cheating here, congratulations Beck, thank you.
Speaker 5: Good to see your sorry arrogant spark.
Speaker 3: Damn it are we going in that direction? Aren't we? Was such a shame? Never mind, that's a real shame.
Speaker 5: Oh well, right, Okayn, you be okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's analyze who's the star for a loss? Yes, a really really big day for a lot of the youngsters.
Speaker 1: School.
Speaker 3: Two, Dad, Dad, I'm naughty, in particular your beautiful daughter.
Speaker 6: Well, I asked to leave early yesterday, which you very kindly said, yes, that's fine, to get to my daughter's first day of high school.
Speaker 5: Please don't ever let me do that again.
Speaker 3: Trust me, we won't.
Speaker 6: So I legged it from here and she's been so excited to start high school and so chilled.
Speaker 5: But when I got there, she came.
Speaker 6: Up and she hugged me, and next minute her big, beautiful blue eyes just filled up with tears.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: What do you do it? No, this is a happy day. You're going off to high school.
Speaker 6: And she got really really upset, which, in turnment, I got really really upset, and I said.
Speaker 5: Darling, what are you so afraid of?
Speaker 6: And she goes, it's the learning, and I'm like, that's okay. Uncle Andrew's scared of that too, don't worry.
Speaker 3: I get that. I feel your young sister.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So teachers come from everywhere and the school is so lovely. And there was this beautiful year eleven girl who came over to Peyton and just said, hey, Hey, you're going to be okay. I'm like a few years down the track. It's a great school, You're going to be fine. So that was all very sweet, but it was like handing her off into the big bad world and it just felt really, really awful. And so I went and I sat in my car after she eventually went off to her classroom.
Speaker 5: And can you remember when Ron.
Speaker 6: Bergundy when his dog died, right, yeah, his dog Baxter died and he was in a phone box talking to his mate.
Speaker 5: This was me in the car, ugly crying yesterday.
Speaker 1: A I didn't understand a one word you said.
Speaker 12: Are you okay?
Speaker 10: Right? Where are you in a glass case?
Speaker 3: Everything okayd A lot of tears yesterday for all the parents.
Speaker 4: Oh I know, but I was almost like, this is not about me.
Speaker 10: This about the kids.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to be celebration.
Speaker 6: And my husband did me, he goes, why are you being a baby? And so it was a day of complete and utter emotional trauma where you know when you're just worried about your kid all day and you just want to know that they're all right anyway. So I pick her up from school and I looked at her and I was like, how was it dying? She goes, oh, mom, that was the best.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, you're just in a ball at home, rocking back and forth, wondering she's getting tied up and bullied mercilessly.
Speaker 4: It's the best day, ditch, Darling, I didn't.
Speaker 15: We're gone back in time on this Daisyay Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Sure it's midweek and you're like, which way is he going to turn? I can either have a good rest of the week or I can sort of veer in a bit of a negative direction. Choose the first option. I reckon.
Speaker 15: Yeah, here's some history for this day, which was and is all day, the thirtieth of January nineteen seventy four. Christian Bale was born in Pembrokeshire in Wales. He's fifty years old today.
Speaker 7: Well, guy addresses up like a bag clearly as is ship.
Speaker 6: Thing's got a little pearspe for Christian when he left a voicemail that was quite aggressive.
Speaker 3: Went very pear shaped. Yeah, he's a psycho behind scenes, Brownley. Yeah, like a genuine I don't know if it's diva, it's just like maybe it's a bit of a is a diva mixed with He's a genuine perfectionist.
Speaker 6: Don't you hate No, No, there's no excuse for being an a hole.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I just want things to be perfect. Nineteen eighty seven. Lance and Buddy Franklin was born in Perth, w A. He's thirty seven years old today.
Speaker 10: Body he said, he couldn't contested.
Speaker 3: There we know one again. As good as charamatic, as much of a package as Lance Franklin.
Speaker 6: Well, I said, Pierre, you said charmatic, karamatic, charasmatic. Yes, he's very charamatic, don't you He was charmatic to miss Universe, wasn't he?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well it makes sense. Still done makes absolute sense, doesn't it deserves nothing less? Nineteen eighty eight, In Excess made number one in the US with the single Need You Tonight? How sexuals? Michael Hutchon talk about sex symbols back in the day, the way he moved his body and sort of throwing random in songs like old You're like, oh gosh, it's got a little spark. That's a little spark of energy that's doing things enough, spot, I shouldn't be getting spark of energy on this stage. January thirty and two thousand and two. In Your Eyes by Cayli Meno, Correct me if I'm wrong. Spend some time with Mike Wams