Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Wakey, wakey way, Jason Lauren start.
Speaker 3: Your morning the right away, be great, good day.
Speaker 2: This is Jason Lauren Melvin's Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everybody, and happy for Friday.
Speaker 1: Eve, Good morning. A short week.
Speaker 4: That's it, by I really think we should go back to four day We'll not go back.
Speaker 1: They never really existed, did they? Four day weeks?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're here, although I mean Friday. Really it's pretty cruise control anyway, isn't it. Yeah, Friday is my favorite day of the week. Yeah, it's everyone's favorite. I love a Friday.
Speaker 1: What about the weekend, guys?
Speaker 4: So twenty four for Friday thirty two and Sunday on Saturday and thirty seven again on Sunday thirty seven, Monday thirty seven, Tuesday.
Speaker 3: That's good. Strap alban wife's away this weekend. It's just me and the three boys.
Speaker 1: Get the Zooper Dupers in the freezer.
Speaker 3: She's off catching up with her school friends in Sydney. Girls.
Speaker 4: Oh god, catching up with your school friends kicks differently.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: It's just like it's like when you're all together, you go back in time. Yeah, and you behave like you're eighteen. Yes, it just like the wheels fall off when you're with the school girls.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, the wheels are falling off for her in Sydney this weekend. So glorious, just me at home with the boys.
Speaker 2: I mean, she got license to do what she wants, what she wants, when she wants, who she wants, where she wants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, you know, just please come home Sunday because you know I'll be pulling my hair out.
Speaker 1: Get it, queen, get it, girl, go mad.
Speaker 5: When's she leaving Friday morning?
Speaker 1: Oh, she's doing a Friday Saturday job.
Speaker 3: Yeap, So she's going to slow down to a steady ten k's going past school, push them out and then.
Speaker 5: On your flat with me.
Speaker 4: I hope, so, I hope she gets on the Chardonnay's on the plane on Friday.
Speaker 3: Oh God, Clink can report if she gets tasered and like you know, cable tied on the plane.
Speaker 1: She'll be like bridesmaids.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't think she sucked back nine valium for a flight to Sydney.
Speaker 1: That's one of the greatest scenes of all time. He stole My name is Stef.
Speaker 3: We had a big day coming up today. The cops are in after seven o'clock this morning, first probe the Popo of the Year.
Speaker 1: Now, this is a policeman who's got himself in hot water.
Speaker 3: Yeah he has, hasn't he? He had to call for backup.
Speaker 2: Well it'll make everyone feel better about themselves. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a ripper.
Speaker 3: And it's a great story. We'll get that on the air after seven this morning, after eight o'clock, we are taking the show on the road.
Speaker 4: We are.
Speaker 1: It's a big day.
Speaker 4: It's a big week this week for a lot of kids out there. Lots of kids going back to school, lots of kids starting prep this week, lots of kids starting high school and some little kids starting Is it kindy or kinda kinda?
Speaker 1: What's the difference between kindy kinder kinder?
Speaker 5: Kindy kinder?
Speaker 2: You can do what you want when you're that age, that in pre.
Speaker 1: School and then there's a cl you know what they need.
Speaker 3: They need they need Australia to the isn't that ridiculous? I mean athletics Australia, Sorry, Australian Athletics change. We're going to like we're going to pick the embroidery on the shout.
Speaker 1: I've got a question, how did that make the news?
Speaker 3: Quint's news just a bit ridiculous?
Speaker 1: Five the one that's it.
Speaker 3: I've got some news for you now, boy, Clint could be heading to the White House. I'll tell you what I'm talking about after this. Just sticking surprise, sticking in the US at the moment.
Speaker 4: Think you should do that. I was in America during the America America. I was there during the inauguration.
Speaker 3: Oh what was the vibe?
Speaker 4: Very strange because you know, some people are related and some people are not. And I was in California at the time, which is not really pro Trump's statement.
Speaker 3: Democrats and the.
Speaker 1: Trumpies were like margin down the street, megaphones.
Speaker 3: And flags, a flag and a big ut.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and Melania loves a big hat.
Speaker 2: Well, she's stylish, she hasn't she could? You should see a White House photo her official portrait. I've seen a glam shot. She got exclusive photography to do it.
Speaker 1: It does look a little exclusive photography, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Did they set up that little podium at the White House where the ring light goes round?
Speaker 2: You? Mate?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be glam cam cam.
Speaker 1: The glam cam she does look I believable.
Speaker 3: Can be heading to the White House. I'll explain what I'm talking about on the other side of this. On the way to work this morning, I was listening to Tallis Swift boyfriend Travis Kelcey, him and his brother do that podcast. Seems to you and Trav have something in common.
Speaker 4: Oh, they've been nominated for some big award, that podcast it has.
Speaker 3: But this is a super Bowl song to vibe him.
Speaker 1: Up, this one as they share?
Speaker 3: Yeah, share or Sure?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I love this song.
Speaker 3: Austraian Athletics or Athletics Australia.
Speaker 1: She's in a new ad as well, Share Sure, Sure Share.
Speaker 3: For a Thursday. I believe right across Melbourne. This is number one hundred. Good morning, Oh Sure, Share, Share, Sure Share Athletics Australian Australian Athletics, Sure or Share. I think it's share.
Speaker 4: Linda and I were just watching the new Share ad where it's for uber eats and she requests the time machine and she says, take me back to the eighties, and then she turns up on a cannon.
Speaker 1: She goes, this isn't the eighties, and they go, this is the sixteen eighties and you're a witch, and they burner at the stake and then it says.
Speaker 2: Someone's dancing in their shoes and shoes are boots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very very good. And then it says machine no time as in the herb.
Speaker 3: Yes, maybe he had to be there.
Speaker 1: No, it's great, it's a great You just haven't seen that.
Speaker 2: Andy Murray one and he married did one over the summer as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did too.
Speaker 2: He was trying to outrun some delivery drivers.
Speaker 1: I didn't actually was it that was sure?
Speaker 5: Or share?
Speaker 1: Perhaps it is?
Speaker 3: At nine past six on Over Morning, everyone, you're on the air with Jays and Lauren Clint. Hello, Jace, you're a journalist? Is why the snickering me? Just like you know? News is hitting me? Yeah? I did the degree. A lot of people have done the degree. Have you ever had aspirations to head to the White House as a journalist?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And cover an administration?
Speaker 1: You didn't even know what you're asking? Then cover an astration?
Speaker 4: Ah, not really, you're not a political journal not.
Speaker 3: Well, you know it used to be the crime reporter Channel nine, and.
Speaker 1: I do know that.
Speaker 2: You know what, It's even worse. I was the court reporter, which means accuracy is a must.
Speaker 3: How did that go, it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: There's a reason they moved him to sport Chase.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, any low points in that part of it? Couple, Yeah, let's get him out of jail free.
Speaker 1: Looks wrong person, wrong place, wrong time.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Oh you're not the guy bad.
Speaker 3: Hey did you ever do that thing where you're running down the street?
Speaker 1: What do they call that? Door stopping?
Speaker 2: A door door? Yeah, sort of, it's that's like a that's a court walk, a court walk.
Speaker 3: So you're on the steps, they come out and it's like, you know, did you do it? Did you do it? Question?
Speaker 4: What the but just out of interest, what do you journalists expect those people to say?
Speaker 1: Actually I did every now and.
Speaker 3: Then you get lucky and they just they'll open up. They accidentally say too much or are you secretly hoping they flip out and push the camera, going oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would probably do that with someone in my face, like I've had it.
Speaker 2: On the lens, hand on the lens, Oh, the hand on the lens.
Speaker 3: No comment, don't touch the camera.
Speaker 1: There's always a cat. Poor cameraman tumbling back walk.
Speaker 5: He's big, heavy, you get let's go.
Speaker 3: Well, the White House Trump.
Speaker 1: Is in and he's President Trump.
Speaker 3: Sorry, President Trump, his new Press secretary took to the podium for the first time. She is a gun loving press secretary. There's footage that's emerged of her shooting machine guns in her spare time. And they're opening up slots in the media room at the White House, not just to your normal CNN and Fox News.
Speaker 5: Hawse and Hound were there close enough.
Speaker 7: And in keeping with this revolutionary media approach that President Trump deployed during the campaign, the Trump White House will speak to all media outlets and personalities, not just the legacy media who are seated in this room. Because, according according to recent pulling from Gallup, Americans trust in mass media has fallen to a record low.
Speaker 3: So you can now apply for a spot in the media room at the White House if you are a podcaster, a TikToker, an influencer. So hey, hang on, So do I need to be there in person or going to be on the screens? No? No, like you if they will never send me to ask Trump.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, question should apply?
Speaker 3: You should apply. Imagine the chance of oh.
Speaker 1: Guys, the show, we could actually do this.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't attach any audio. If I apply and we get a question to Trump, be it's President Trump to President Trump, will you send me to Washington. I'll our halves in the flight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we must go.
Speaker 5: We must We'll.
Speaker 1: Just stand up from the oval, well the oval halfs Yeah.
Speaker 3: Question, can you imagine the can you imagine an influencer standing up in the white media? Is Trump?
Speaker 1: When you going to bring back TikTok?
Speaker 4: Because I was in America went till I was in America when TikTok went down, and oh gosh, what a spiral.
Speaker 1: It lasted all of about seventeen minutes and he brought it back.
Speaker 3: People are freaking out from breaking out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what would your question be?
Speaker 3: Well, I wouldn't open with Trumpy, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: No, Well, it's got to be saying about Melbourne. He knows his place pretty well, doesn't he.
Speaker 1: Has he ever been?
Speaker 3: I think he has.
Speaker 1: Either tim President Trump?
Speaker 4: How many times do journalists ask people about Americans?
Speaker 1: Mister Trump? Have you hadgi might?
Speaker 3: Mister Trump? They now do it as a shaker for es and McDonald's. Bet you might shake a friest. We know your friend of McDonald's. We've seen footage of you eating chips on Air Force one.
Speaker 1: Make America healthy again.
Speaker 2: Yes, mister Tim tab slammers.
Speaker 4: What do you think you could talk about your men heal Men's health cover. He's trying to make America. You could take the the cardboard, come out of the board.
Speaker 1: Clinting.
Speaker 3: The gentleman not wearing the shirt at the back. What's your question? It's just gone forward for the challenge, we must submit a question.
Speaker 1: We met a question all right?
Speaker 4: Last night my friend Nick was over, one of my best mates. He lives in Geelong, so sometimes when he's got early mornings, early morning meetings down here, he comes and.
Speaker 1: Stays at our house.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And how fun as an adult is having like a mate come and stay with that?
Speaker 3: And how fun for him getting out of the house and away from two young kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, everybody wins.
Speaker 4: So last night we did what all grown adults do when they're at each other's houses, and it was to sit on the.
Speaker 1: Couch and watch Maths.
Speaker 5: It's back.
Speaker 1: I got my favorite showback.
Speaker 2: It's really started like hot, hasn't it?
Speaker 1: And my other favorite thing is that Clint also loves it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I missed a few weeps already, haven't I. It's easy to.
Speaker 4: Get the wedding and the first few weeks, I feel like there's a lot of recaps.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's Elliott and Lauren and he's.
Speaker 3: Do they start doing each other outside of their actual marriages?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I reckon.
Speaker 4: I saw a promo that made it sound like it's going to be Season of Swingers.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so I had the past seasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like encouraged, we had the three experts on Weekend today. Last weekend, Alessandra told us when they set a challenge which does involve a form of temptation partner swapping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, brilliant.
Speaker 4: We're still in the wedding stage though, They're still like, we haven't even had all the weddings yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, So last night I'm on the couch. I had a bit of a tear in my eye. So did Nick because he's like a thirteen year old girl. We both sat there.
Speaker 1: Welling up over these beautiful nuptials.
Speaker 4: And then I got a VOI snow from one Clint stand Away with what he thought about the wedding that we were watching.
Speaker 1: And you can't find it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I can, but the computer won't play it for me. Computer. It's disappointing computer computer.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 2: The beage suits are foul, the pink flowers a foul, and the pink walkways foul as well.
Speaker 3: It's just all foul.
Speaker 1: I think I think they removed a few.
Speaker 3: You sound like a grumpy, lonely man.
Speaker 1: Clink does he sits on the couch on his own knife.
Speaker 2: Suits are foul, The pink flowers are foul, and the pink walkways foul as well.
Speaker 3: It's just all foul. Was the something removed from that?
Speaker 4: There was some other efforts. I thought we were going to beat them, but maybe our audio guys done your favor there and cut them out.
Speaker 1: You don't know any other words besides.
Speaker 3: Fat, I wish.
Speaker 4: And then we got the commentary on the teeth. You didn't like the teeth. You had an issue with the crew having veneers on the top and nothing on.
Speaker 2: You did the topies and not the bottom, and his bottom looked like he was in a jungle, and these tops looked beautiful. Christine, you get.
Speaker 3: To get the top done. You gotta get the bottom done. There's a married at first sight veneer. Look isn't there? There is?
Speaker 4: There is big and white and there's a lot of I feel like a lot of the men in this season are going to be on only fans, the.
Speaker 1: Minerals, all of them, I think as if I know their name.
Speaker 4: The one who I couldn't even understand what he was saying, sounded like he had a packet of marbles in his mouth when he was talking.
Speaker 3: Was he the one with the teeth?
Speaker 2: I used, the one who goes everything?
Speaker 4: No, the one, the one there's a lady who's got to kid a baby, and she didn't she didn't tell him yet. And then the mother in law in the speech that started talking about the baby, brilliant like he can't speak, his teeth, has got many teeth. He sounds like he's got a bag of marbles in his mouth when he talks.
Speaker 3: Have they put too many in?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe they've gone too many.
Speaker 2: Thank god they've got the they've recycled the stretch limo though, because that's just like every couple of arrives in the same sturdy stretch.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen a stretch on the streets the nineties.
Speaker 3: Hang on, hang on stretch hammer or stretch right stretched remo, old school baby.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know they still were a thing.
Speaker 3: Was it a fair lay? It was a fair Did I have that little boomerang antenna on the back? It did?
Speaker 1: And a mirrored ceiling, yes, just like a pretty woman. The math's weddings have really gone a bit.
Speaker 3: Gracie Abrams on a way to Melbourne are going to be here very soon. Isn't she so hot right now? Isn't she?
Speaker 1: Isn't she?
Speaker 4: She did a tour with I want to say she was a support for Ed Sheering. Maybe maybe she did one of those big tours. She was amazing, one of.
Speaker 5: The big tours.
Speaker 1: I think it was Adsurance. I'm trying to think I saw it.
Speaker 3: I can tell she was very good, even bully nosy stuff. But watch you're back, Richard Wi.
Speaker 4: As I started saying the sentence, I was like, she did one of those. I'm not really I'm not really sure if I know what I'm talking about here? Can someone google it?
Speaker 1: Back me up?
Speaker 3: Guys, it's awards season.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about the Globe? Nope, the Emmys, No, the Oscar No Stiffies, the.
Speaker 1: Stiffies, the Stiffies.
Speaker 3: Well, it's actually the two thous It's the twenty twenty five Adult Video News Awards.
Speaker 1: Oh the av ns.
Speaker 3: Yes, which people are dubbed the oscars of porn. Yeah. Thought after adult stars vying for title, what do you get a statue? Yep, you can imagine what that looks like. I don't think that's the right like.
Speaker 4: Instead of the loads, I think it would be what you keep remain.
Speaker 3: Of, you keep your award. You don't want to know?
Speaker 1: Silicone?
Speaker 3: Yes, by Bonnie Blue. Everyone know Bonny Blue.
Speaker 4: Guys, I'm a bit fascinated by Bonnie Blue.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie here we go.
Speaker 1: Do you know Bonnie Blue?
Speaker 2: You've been watching a movie?
Speaker 3: Is this the one that worked away through schoolies? Well?
Speaker 1: She she went to Fiji to do schools and got deported and then she went to the Gold Coast. I think she got deported from Australia to I think her visa was canceled, wasn't.
Speaker 2: It was that after the Gold Coast sint Yeah.
Speaker 4: She's British, Yeah, and she was out here for schoolies and I think her visa got canceled.
Speaker 3: Very busy.
Speaker 4: Do you know what she did over She's had a busy summer. Yeah, well it would be winter over there. She broke the world record for the most amount of sessions in twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: Oh, I saw how many I've seen her in an interview at eighteen.
Speaker 1: It was like over a thousand in twenty four hours. And people lined up down the street on their shocks and undies waiting for return. And one man, a boy, his mother.
Speaker 4: Turned up and someone filmed it and she absolutely ripped him and dragged him out of the line.
Speaker 2: Grabbed him mother ear and said.
Speaker 1: Come on, I brought you up better than this.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a bit sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, But I was like, it can't.
Speaker 3: Be true in twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was like, it can't be true.
Speaker 4: It can't be true because she's quite gorgeous, like she's she's a beautiful girl.
Speaker 3: I watched an interview with her about it and they were liked, like, did you stop for lunch?
Speaker 2: Well, it's all lunch.
Speaker 4: Well, she said, I watched that video too, Like she was like, I stopped four times and only for a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Aids for drinking drink break, for a drink's break.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I was like, there's no way this girl's for real. This is just all It's going to be one of those things. It's going to be a hoax.
Speaker 3: She could have got one of those hats you know that holds the two to put two power aids in there. I have to sell it, well, a camelback.
Speaker 1: I'm sort of fascinating, so I'm calling it anyway.
Speaker 3: She has made headlines because I mean, I'm surprised this is a headline. But she's come out and said she's gone commando to the awards night.
Speaker 1: Oh what do you expect?
Speaker 3: I'm surprised you even more gown. That's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Clothes for her to wear out. The only gown she wears a dressing gowns.
Speaker 3: I have a question for you. In fact, let me set the scene six. Everyday people go in commando in the workplace, I had a couple of trading place. Well, I've got a couple of.
Speaker 1: Trade are you wearing right now? Under your pants? I can't believe that just came out of my mouth as a real question.
Speaker 3: Under your pants? Maybe our audio go? Can I get that isolated?
Speaker 1: Grab plats under your pants? Today?
Speaker 3: You're dressing you?
Speaker 4: Clint taught me three because I can't look at Jason Wallow say that three your underwear game today?
Speaker 3: Well, it's funny you ask because we want to play a game this morning, thirteen twenty four to ten. Give us a ring. We'll have a chat to you on the phone, and we all have to guess whether you're going commando or not.
Speaker 4: What's your lingerie game? You're wearing lingerie, But Lauren.
Speaker 1: You got your Lacey's on?
Speaker 3: Dull Lauren, I will tell you. Let's start the game now, because one of us is currently commando.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not me.
Speaker 4: I've got a baby blue bombs on a baby blue bombs gee string.
Speaker 1: Not a full brief. I'm not a full brief girl.
Speaker 3: Never baby blue.
Speaker 4: I know when I put it on this morning, I was like, oh this is very summary.
Speaker 3: So not electric blue.
Speaker 2: No, not a body blue.
Speaker 1: It's a bonnie blue.
Speaker 3: Does it look fat? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, it's a really nice blue. Don't say it.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: Were the body Blue and Lauren comparison.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised we even got to that bit.
Speaker 4: Well clean, it's not free bawling, I know that. Not in those trousers. They're too wooly. That'd be scratchy. And this is the kind of thing you would do just because you like making.
Speaker 3: A point where you're wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh you're free, I.
Speaker 3: Mean I don't like the vpl Show me?
Speaker 1: Should I like? Show me your trousers. You're full.
Speaker 4: If I can see your undise, I can see them. You didn't dack yourself?
Speaker 1: Well, en off, they're done, slue, you're blue as well. We're matching.
Speaker 3: Do you guys get the bottom? Alack?
Speaker 1: We did. We got a Hiss and Hers.
Speaker 3: Discount twenty four to ten for a bit of fun this morning. We have to guess whether you're going commando or not. In return, I've got two hundred dollars QT Rooftop vouchers to go. You should wear underwear if you go the QT. Summer starts at the rooftop a QT Melbourne's honest rooftop bar, the ultimate spot to soak in long summer days and city skyline years.
Speaker 2: I mean, if there's a time of the year to go commando at summer, now's the time.
Speaker 4: You know, my mate, intance, you're female because we often wear shorter skirts in summer.
Speaker 3: We're fair.
Speaker 2: But if you're in a pant or a short do you go ever go commando?
Speaker 4: I'm not a combe, but have you ever I don't think so. Maybe when I was a bit younger in trimmer and I wore slinky dresses potentially, Wow, I don't wear the bod Colm these days?
Speaker 3: What is it with trading body?
Speaker 2: Colm?
Speaker 5: To address training?
Speaker 3: My mate instants right? Him and the boys came around to do some work at my place over the break. The shorts are very small, studies like so small.
Speaker 1: But don't men get scared if they free ball like that? What was the movie where he might just hang out the side?
Speaker 4: Was it something about Mary where he is? I've never been able to unsee that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you've got to reverse the train down the track? Thirteen twenty four ten Commander or Not buy a request from Lawrence. You wanted to talk about Bonnie Blue.
Speaker 1: I'm actually fascinated by Bonnie Blue.
Speaker 4: I did get down like a bit of a rabbit hole of of Bonnie Blue information, British British fish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me let me set the same sixty, all right, Andy, forty six to forty the segment Bonnie Blue the.
Speaker 1: Adult adult Entertainer.
Speaker 3: I've not seen any of her video?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I actually did? I went and found one because I was like, I just can't be true.
Speaker 2: She just I don't know why what does she do in the videos?
Speaker 1: Just things that. I can't und see Clint.
Speaker 3: Talking high fiving people more like low fiving. But what are the fellas? Are they sort of?
Speaker 2: Well, they please themselves, men.
Speaker 1: And women, lads, not all of them.
Speaker 5: She's quite gorgeous, she goes, she has a crack at both.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's a free spirit. I don't believe it, Nita did I You'll have to go and do what I did in Google all right on the work WiFi though.
Speaker 3: She she's made head by the twitch. Well.
Speaker 4: She also broke the world record for the most amount of sessions in one in twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: But she's made more headlines. So she's gone commando to the Adult TV Awards.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that's a headline where any close to the adult.
Speaker 3: So this morning we are playing Commander or Not thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: Tell us about yourself and we'll guess if you're free balling or not.
Speaker 3: Let's go out to Bendigo. Carlie, good morning. Hello, are you on the way to work? Where are you at the moment? Standing in my backyard?
Speaker 2: Standing in back I'm about to ask you this question, Calie, but what are you wearing as as the top layer?
Speaker 3: The top layer?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've just taken my dogs for a walk, so I'm in track fuit pants and a T shirt.
Speaker 2: Commander's free bowling, Absolutely, I reckon, you're you're a free spirit as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah you are, Carlie and Bendigo, are you commando?
Speaker 4: Commando?
Speaker 1: Commando for the dog walk?
Speaker 3: Well, think about you would have rolled out of bed track. He's on, are you a nude sleeper?
Speaker 1: No, hang on, you're not a nude sleeper, and then you're getting undressed to go.
Speaker 2: Depends on the type of tracking, because you're going to say the type of Now, if you're a more fleecy operator, that's very commando, but you know the parachut he like, yeah, could get you felt pant or.
Speaker 5: That would be nice felt.
Speaker 4: If we see Jay's rolling to work in a felt trax pants, I'm going to be like, no, go home, get changed, free bailing corduroy.
Speaker 3: What the texture might get make it stabbing? The texture might get your kay kayling? Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: Where are you right now, Caitlyn?
Speaker 7: I'm driving to work.
Speaker 1: What what sort of industry do you work in?
Speaker 3: She's she's wearing it.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're free balling, isn't it? No?
Speaker 3: God, no, like you know, we need something stat Sorry that didn't to slip out.
Speaker 4: But also like you wear scrubs because you get like like stuff on them hospital and if you quickly need to change them, you're not taking them off from.
Speaker 3: Being I'm saying she's got she's gonna underwear on me too. Yeah, you're right, yes, God, we can pick them.
Speaker 1: You need a quick change in the staff room.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: I do have a friend that rarely wears she's always almost demander.
Speaker 1: As a nurse.
Speaker 3: That's right, right, we do one more. Okay, we've got time for one more. Simon kill Moore free balling. Just Simon, what do you do for a crust? I'm a truck driver? Are we right? Well, considering you don't own a single pair.
Speaker 1: You're a full time free baller, full.
Speaker 8: Time free baller for my Jane Bun of Radio.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everybody. Yeah, it is just going eight past seven. We've got a huge hour of the show coming up. Player cool, the cops are coming.
Speaker 1: In the Popoe.
Speaker 4: We love the Popo and I'm excited about our police officer guest today.
Speaker 3: This is great. Let's I don't want to ruin his story, but let's just say he had to call for backup. Yeah, today's police officer had to call the police for backup. The story is hilarious. We're going to get to that after seven thirty this morning, and then later on in the show. We are leaving the studio and we are going mobile. We are we're going to be dropping my three year old son, Archie off for his first day of kinder.
Speaker 1: Oh is he all ready to go? Do you know what he's wearing?
Speaker 3: Clothes?
Speaker 1: Okay, good stuff?
Speaker 3: The big question is what is he eating?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I a challenge the task I'm given that. Yesterday I asked if he had teeth, if he could too It wasn't a.
Speaker 2: Great concerned Lauren text me last night and you should be concerned as well.
Speaker 3: So Lauren took home the Bento lunchbox. Come up next we'll find out what she's packed, hopefully not peanut butter. It is Jason and Lauren. Clint's hanging out as well. Here at Nova oh bad cochol Bad school.
Speaker 4: Big week, Big week for kids, and good luck to all the kids who is starting maybe new schools this year, going to your seven first year of high school.
Speaker 1: Shout out to those in year six or just.
Speaker 3: Cocking teachers they don't like you know, that's always tough.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: Maybe you've got kids starting prep that's always hard. Yeah, and then you've got kids going back to school and you pop and open them mo most is it eight thirty one?
Speaker 3: Oh? Mate? You mentioned the lineup at ten Murphy's at nine thirty.
Speaker 1: Time do school start these days?
Speaker 3: Thirty?
Speaker 1: Eight thirty three thirty?
Speaker 3: It was, so we're taking my three year old Archie to Kinder. He has to be there by eight thirty.
Speaker 1: I thought Kinder could drop him off and pick him up at any time.
Speaker 3: That's daycare? What that's daycare?
Speaker 1: What's the difference between day Karen Kinder?
Speaker 3: Kinder's like like pretty regimental. Yeah, yeah, like they'll learn things as classes. Oh oh but you're right.
Speaker 1: You got day care and kinder with the same thing. What is daycare?
Speaker 3: Gastro But they do it well. Yes, so yes, my little three year old Archie is going to kinder today. Karchie, where are you going on Thursday? Are you going to Kenner like a big boy?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you excited? Would you like mummy to drop you or daddy? And do you want Auntie Lauren and bad Uncle Clint there, No, Auntie, Lauren's lots of fun and Uncle Clint might like to meet some of the teachers.
Speaker 1: No, well, we've got some bad news for Archie. We're coming. I put the cas you'll be excited when we get there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. I put the car seat on and we got so the car seats in the middle. You guys are going to be on ithern side.
Speaker 1: Oh that's better.
Speaker 4: I thought I was going to have to try and wedge these hips in between two baby seats. Because do you other kids sitting car seats?
Speaker 3: No, Lauren, they're eleven and nine, but.
Speaker 1: Our kids in them till they're like thirteen. These days.
Speaker 3: It's a right thing. Oh not an age, No, it's w it's a bit of a mix. I'm still on a booster, but I'm driving, so.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so there's only one car seat in the car. Oh that's good.
Speaker 5: We're on the side, clar Yes, we'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Is it a big car seat?
Speaker 3: They're quite they're quite white. So look look a little bit.
Speaker 1: So am I so, Clint? It's gonna be tight squeezed for your skinny board.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do we what would you play tunes in the car on the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the carbon.
Speaker 3: Well we'll be doing the radio show. That's rup you wants to listen to someone else? That'll be awkward. Can you turn three a w down? We're trying to do ours. It's been a very good it's been an intense few weeks at our places. We've been toilet training because I have to be toilet trained for KINDI oh Jesus, well, well you've left.
Speaker 1: The run a bit late. If you've only done it in the last two weeks, what.
Speaker 4: Do you do?
Speaker 3: Can't do it too early? It's like crap kids they.
Speaker 4: Go to we in a toilet. I couldn't even spit that out y toilet training, don't they don't?
Speaker 1: They like dogs? They just learned.
Speaker 3: You know what I do? I put dog piss mats down on the couch, pieces on the mat.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for the piers in the staff room.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's like because we're teaching him to go to the bathroom. But he'll like the couch. He'll have Andy's on. But if he's like watching Miss Rachel and he's too engolfed in the show, he might let one out. So rather than washing the cout has pushing, I just I put down a dog pee mat? Who's Miss Rachel?
Speaker 1: I know Miss Rachel because I've got a niece and nephew. Miss Rachel is torture adults for kids. Miss Rachel's probably worth squillions.
Speaker 3: Of dolls, and she's got doles of big w now as well.
Speaker 1: People would by them, wouldn't they?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Okay, So he has the toilet training been successful?
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much?
Speaker 1: So he has to do much.
Speaker 3: Poo here and there?
Speaker 1: What he just does a poopy on the count and doesn't realize oh.
Speaker 3: Like like I found a rogue one on the stairs, on the stairs, But mostly he's good to go.
Speaker 1: What do you mean on the stairs?
Speaker 3: Anyway, let's not focus on that right now, fall.
Speaker 1: Down the stairs?
Speaker 2: Was it intact?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah yeah. Let's focus on the lunch box.
Speaker 1: So I know, I'm more concerned about the poopy on the stairs.
Speaker 3: Lauren's job was to prepare Archie's lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Now, I didn't have a great deal of kid friendly things at my house, and so I was going to do I did for get about it, and I think many parents have walked in my shoes before. For at eight thirty at night, you're like, oh my gosh, we don't need a lot of bread, So I didn't.
Speaker 1: Couldn't just whip up a sandwitch.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what a license to print money is. Maker's delight all the way.
Speaker 4: Do they open it like six o'clock in the morning to grab Yeah, but you should say that place is all right here go.
Speaker 1: Clip you open it? So I did.
Speaker 4: My friend Nick was there and he was like, no, this is what parents do. You've got to deal with what you've got in the pantry.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you got the bento box with the clean cut open. The three year old's going to start on first glance. Ye, what's what's that? That's a hip flask?
Speaker 6: Long?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. I didn't put that in there.
Speaker 3: You can't put a hip flask in the lunch.
Speaker 1: I didn't put that in there. Nick did that. That's not fair. That's a stick to. I didn't do that. It's a drink, you know, it's a drink bottom. It's it's a little drink bottom.
Speaker 3: Anyway. Okay, So jays, we've got some that's solids, got seeds, no nuts, no, something like that.
Speaker 2: Next one, we've got a squeeze pack heinz Apple blueberry and strawberry he's got teeth.
Speaker 3: What is past the squeeze.
Speaker 1: Pas for eight months plus?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's past the squeeze packst How old is he? Three?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So that's my Can you have that when you're it's eight months plus?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Could I have that?
Speaker 3: I've had a because it's got popcorn?
Speaker 1: Popcorn corner? Is it? You've got to be careful, slightly sweet?
Speaker 3: Can you stop eating my child? What's this? You can't give him this?
Speaker 8: What is.
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 2: Is this your leftovers last night?
Speaker 1: In a little ziploc bag? Can see you?
Speaker 3: It's pads? See you from the tire show in a little sad zip block bag. I love pads.
Speaker 2: Smells good. Do they have access to microwaves?
Speaker 1: I surely know. Isn't there a cafeteria?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: The teachers Michael Wave twenty men. There might be nuts in that. You know how they sprinkle and it's got nuts.
Speaker 5: You can help?
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 3: I love that. Kill a few kids.
Speaker 1: No, that's funny, I'm serious.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll be a random sort of stone in here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what's it's a crystal? For good, Lauren?
Speaker 3: It looks like a giant jelly bean.
Speaker 2: He'll eat that that'll go down the gallat and he'll be at the Royal Children's Hospital.
Speaker 1: Okay, take that.
Speaker 3: Out, well, carpool with the kids who had the pad C.
Speaker 2: You think there's enough food.
Speaker 1: Well that's because you took the pad C. You are the leftover.
Speaker 3: Time pick the peanuts out. Oh no, I think we're going to be going through a dry through.
Speaker 2: The rest of it's question.
Speaker 3: He's labeled pads you.
Speaker 1: I rode Solon is getting can you read?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, So now you've taken that out, we'll take the crystal out and we've got what are you put in this tiny little hole here?
Speaker 2: I do a roll up?
Speaker 3: You can get like fruit roll up.
Speaker 1: Now that pulls your teeth out.
Speaker 3: No, no, there's healthy.
Speaker 4: I had a five dollar nose in there and Nick said, no, there's no cup TI I can't put catch.
Speaker 3: He's going again. I want to take you to my Uber ride I had at the weekend in Sydney. Because what's you're rating?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm around a four point seven. I know this because I did a little shoot with Andy Murray before Christmas for for Uber.
Speaker 3: We checked out our Uber ratings. This is like, this is quite bad.
Speaker 2: I don't know how yeah, the face of it exactly. Mine was about four point seven eight. I think that was at the start of the holidays, to start the holidays. Yeah, you guys, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hellow fours, I've dropped. My chat hasn't been great.
Speaker 1: Your chat's never great, seaking of chat.
Speaker 2: So this is where my problem lies. I get ubers around Sydney with work because I don't have a car up there. So I just finished weekend today and I was trying to get back to my hotel in the city and the uber rocks up. Anyway, the name on the uber, I'm not actually not going to say the name because it might reveal the person. I get into the Uber and I'm like, he's like the driver, I knew the Uber driver. I'm like, what are you doing, like in Sydney driving an Uber? He goes, it's a long story. He just sort of didn't want to detail it. Oh, that's interesting. It's a friend from It's a friend from UNI.
Speaker 1: That I went to UNI with, right someone that he's not from Sydney.
Speaker 3: No, no, No, he's a Melbourne boy. He's from glen Waverley, right.
Speaker 2: Represent So I mean, being the journalist, I'm like got to ask some questions. So what you're just doing because he's he got a great job as an engineer.
Speaker 3: What was the car? It was a RAB four RAB four E type thing.
Speaker 1: I appreciate this.
Speaker 3: It's when the hatchbacks arrived. I'm like, I'm not going to get I can't.
Speaker 2: Earning a bit of extra money because he's a he's a he's an engineer's very very smart. He's like just got fired last week.
Speaker 3: I'm like, so so sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm like, so Sydney like you, you and the wife and because it's beautiful wife, you guys like, when did you move up?
Speaker 1: She left me?
Speaker 3: She left me for another man. Really at this point, bail, I've got I've got to jump out the window.
Speaker 1: You open the door and you get on the Uber app and you select no conversation.
Speaker 3: But tip.
Speaker 2: So that happened just before Christmas. So I should have shut up, but I was. I went, I said, and you won't believe this, but hand on heart, I asked him. Okay, so you must still get back down to Melbourne because I remember your your mum and dad lived around the corner from me.
Speaker 1: Oh no, they've died. They're dead, aren't they.
Speaker 2: The Clint Well dad passed away a while ago, but mum passed away just before Christmas.
Speaker 1: Who is this man? We must save him? What's happened to everything's fallen apart?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Is he nice guy?
Speaker 3: He's a lovely man and he's got no job? Now? How much longer was the tripes? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, Clint tip. Was he nice about it?
Speaker 8: Or he was?
Speaker 3: Do you know what he's sort of.
Speaker 4: Imagine if you had to console him for the next twenty minutes. He's having a bad year.
Speaker 1: We are.
Speaker 3: Not money, poor guy. It was just it was comedical. It wasn't comedics, not fun. Well, good morning everybody. Hey, big shout out to all the kids that are heading back to school this week, and the preppes that are starting, and.
Speaker 4: To the moms and dads who are sending their preppees off for the first week of school. Many emotional parents aren't there.
Speaker 2: They should just make a day, just one day, and everyone goes back on the same day. Yes, Clinton, I do sort of stagger apro It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Some kids went back yesterday, some today, some tomorrow, some next week.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Anyway, when are yours back?
Speaker 1: All of the big kids.
Speaker 3: Today's the day, all three, all three, yeah turtles.
Speaker 1: Because it's a big day in particular for Archie.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So my three year old he starts kindy today and after eight o'clock we are taking the show on the road and we're actually going to all drop him off live on the air. Now, what can go wrong?
Speaker 1: Did you discuss with him that we're all coming?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How did that go?
Speaker 3: Not great? Oh?
Speaker 1: Well not interested?
Speaker 3: What is?
Speaker 2: He likes me?
Speaker 1: But I haven't seen him for a while. I know there might be tears because we're there, or because he's going to kinder.
Speaker 3: Let's say, because he's going to kinder, because you're there. It's just like, you know, you haven't seen him for a while. It might be confronting. Well that's your fault, sharing the back seat kind of teachers? Yet, I don't think they're your demo. Actually they are. They're old.
Speaker 1: Are you just coming to make the teachers?
Speaker 3: How old? Put it this way?
Speaker 1: How old will you go?
Speaker 3: She might be like, are you dropping mister Stanowel? As well? I'll sign you in all right, pack my lunch box. Now we're taking the show on the right after eight o'clock. But next week are Proben the popo inside the Victorian Police Everything you want to know coming up next here on Novar right across Melbourne. This is Ober one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint's here as well. Starts Lawrence, tell me.
Speaker 2: What you know?
Speaker 3: Without doubt, my favorite segment we do on this show every couple of weeks. So we get a different area of the Victorian Police in and this guy is going to become a regular Superintendent Wayne Cheesy cheese Man is in the house. How good morning, Good morning, Superds. Great to be here.
Speaker 4: You know, one of my best friends surname is Cheeseman and we all say it ain't easy being cheesy.
Speaker 1: Is that how you feel about your job?
Speaker 8: Look, I'm probably one of the lucky ones thirty eight years in and I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 8: You're going to work every day, So I'm not one of the neiggity ones that you might hear about.
Speaker 3: I'm very positive.
Speaker 4: Well. Our Victorian Police works so hard, especially at the moment it feels like the joint's falling apart.
Speaker 1: Dare I say it?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 8: I wouldn't say it's falling apart. We've got so many good people that are working really hard, but the work is is really accountable, being asked to do more and more with less and less, and I think we're so stretched the members are getting tired. Yeah, so it's a matter.
Speaker 2: For It's lucky they've got you because you've bloody done it all. What haven't you done at Victoria Police, Clint?
Speaker 8: I've been really fortunate. So I've worked in some great years with some great people, and I've had a ball to be honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirty eight years side squad.
Speaker 2: What else have you done? You're now a superintendent of an entire region. You've done drug investigation, big task force, Echo task force.
Speaker 3: How's this one? Clint? In twenty fourteen Victorian Police Detective of the Year. So with all that under your belt, can you take us back to the incident that involved your own vehicle several years ago? Cheezy, you have this story?
Speaker 8: How bad news table was fast? It was only a couple of weeks ago. Actually, I was over New years down at Sorrento. I was down there with the family on holidays and park the car. Let's drop the kids off at the beaches and we're all going to meet up in the mainstream of Sorrento and my wife and I went for lunch at the French hotel and walked into the street. We all convened. I said, I'll go and get the car.
Speaker 1: And the car wasn't there stolen?
Speaker 8: Well I thought it was stolen. So a police car comes down the hill. I flag it down. This is who I am. The alarm bell start ringing. We've got to help the bus. We've got to help you find his car. Police are coming from Rye and all surround the areas like the crime.
Speaker 3: Well, you've got to look out for your mate, you know, they need your heather. And where did they catch the crooks? And the car chan?
Speaker 8: So what happened is I walk back and tell the family the bad news. We're out of car. My daughter tells my wife. My wife goes, you haven't lost it. It's not stolen. You just don't know where you parked it. And as soon as she said that, I knew she was right. She's always right.
Speaker 1: Where had you parked it?
Speaker 3: Different street, in a parallel street.
Speaker 8: Then I had to eat humble pie and then anyway, we walked back to the car with my wife. All the patrol you say, there's four members there as soon as they arrived. My wife says, jeez, they promoted anyone in Big Pom.
Speaker 1: Who was it more embarrassing admitting it to your colleagues.
Speaker 3: Or you colleagues everyone?
Speaker 2: Is it true?
Speaker 3: Your colleagues are calling you Chief Wigan.
Speaker 8: They're calling me Chief Wigan. They were calling me Sherlock. It's a crazy story.
Speaker 3: Please everyone, I found the camera.
Speaker 4: You know what, I would have actually organized to have the castle, and I never would have admitted it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would have paid one of my kids and said take the car and park it somewhere else.
Speaker 3: He cheezy. You've got a couple of kids yourself, late teens, early twenties. How do they go with dad being a superintendent?
Speaker 8: It's really interesting. So my older one, who's twenty two, flirts with the idea of maybe joining the police force. It's all his travels out of his system. Yeah, but I'm not sure if you'll committed or not. I've got one assistant this year twelve that wants to be a professional basketballer, and then my daughter's doing year twelve, so she hasn't thought much more than you know what's on the phone tonight.
Speaker 2: Clearly, you know you find your work very very rewarding, and you've been promoted through the ranks, which is fantastic. There's industrial action going on all sorts of stuff. It is tough work right now. What's to paint a picture of modern policing in Victoria?
Speaker 8: Modern policing in Victoria, Like I said, we are so accountable. If I look at the sergeants and the senior sargeants who are the patrol shift supervisors, they are glued to the radio. It's not unusual for there to be dozens of jobs all backed up waiting for police to attend to. It's sort of the way that the I guess society has evolved. They're wanting more and more from police, but we don't have the resources. So it's my message to my members out in Northwest Metro in Division four is all you can do is your best with what you've got. You need to prioritize what your tasks are. I understand it. Cords is concerned to victims say they've had their car broken into or a burglary that the police can't get there. But if we're tied up with a family violence matter or something more serious, unfortunately, they're the priorities that we have and decision you have to make day to day.
Speaker 3: Well, no quick fix.
Speaker 4: Before when I said it feels like the place is falling apart, I didn't mean police. I meant Victoria. It feels like more than ever, we've got more crime. People are feeling less safe. I mean, I know youth crime is out of control. This issue with breaking and entering and stealing cars, it feels like it's just spiraling and getting worse and worse every week. Are we imagining that or is Victoria in a worse place than before?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: No, Obviously our crime statistics were released before Christmas by the Deputy Commissioner and we're at the highest levels ever of crime. Youth crime is definitely a problem. Gang crime is a problem. Home invasions are a problem. Of cars are a problem. So yes, the police have one aspect of enforcement. Everyone's trying, but it's a big he cheezy.
Speaker 3: Can I like the mood? How often do you go the gun range?
Speaker 8: We have to qualify every six months. Just the paper targets, paper targets and you're going to shoot in the gray.
Speaker 3: I was watching Beverly Hill down to the gun range and I thought, I wonder how many our officers are down.
Speaker 8: I see Mel Gibson on unleaf the weapon when he's had a smiley face.
Speaker 3: Have you ever tried to do that? I've never say anyone do that. I've tried to do. This doesn't work. Hey, look, Superintendent Wayne Cheeseman is on the air this this morning. We're doing prode the po PO. We're going to open the phone lines. You're up for taking questions, beautiful. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Nothing's off limits. Superintendent cheese is in the house and we'll come back to take your calls next. We always do different areas the Victorian Police. We've got our regular in the house this week. Superintendent Wayne Cheeseman, Cheesey Cheesy is here to take your course. Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. You've worked in a variety of different areas.
Speaker 1: Of the police, almost all of them.
Speaker 3: You ever done the water bouts, the water police.
Speaker 8: I've never done the water police. I've been out on the boat, but I've never actually worked for the water police.
Speaker 3: Because I think we're going to be doing the diving squad coming up soon, they've asked us if we want to put on the wetsuit and go for a swiam.
Speaker 1: Oh no, thanks, that's not for me.
Speaker 4: There's just more concerned the whole ones, horses, the mountains, the mountain police. You can do the deep dir.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to the phones. Always say you are on the line with Superintendent Cheesey. What's your question?
Speaker 1: Hi morning guys.
Speaker 5: Good to hear back.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I just want to know why don't police officers give you your blood alcohol levels after RBT. Ah, we just say you're over or under.
Speaker 8: So the preliminary one, which is the first one you get, is only an indication. So we rely on the blood test one as the one for evidence for court.
Speaker 1: So just say overall under.
Speaker 8: It just says over under, So it just gives us a power then to demand the blood test, which is what we use for evidentary purposes.
Speaker 3: But on your screen it's just over a runner.
Speaker 8: No, it'll say the wedding on the screen, but we don't take that as an a the most accurate for evidence. So we just say you are now required to undergo up blood.
Speaker 2: So that's why on RBT, if you're over, they drag you to for a secondary test.
Speaker 3: When your roadside and you get someone to do a breath test for ships and giggles. Have you ever gone like on the show? I haven't known.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you? Any other intelligent questions You've got police when.
Speaker 3: It comes to policing, Toying with people isn't really high.
Speaker 1: Especially nervous, look cheesy.
Speaker 4: There's a reason that Jase would never make it into the And that's just one of many.
Speaker 3: There was a very funny video I saw on the gram the other day and it was someone driving a left handed car. Did you see and so the guy sitting in the passenger seat on the rights actually had a few drinks. They pulled up at the RBT. The cops laying down hasn't noticed that the steering girls on the other side. So his breath of the passenger and gone, mate, you are way over and they all burst out laughing, like.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Amanda and Barrick, Good morning, good morning. Have you got a question for the Victoria police.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 3: I want to know what happens all the drugs that they see in the rape, those big raps that they do drugs.
Speaker 8: So we have a forensic science center out at McLeod and there's destruction of all drugs gets taken or all the drugs get taken in, they get destroyed by qualified scientists in the process, sometimes before court, sometimes after court. Sometimes we keep samples. So we have scientists that do all the destruction of all the drugs that we see. How do they destroy them that I probably don't know. I've seen cannabis burnt and you see all the police standing around the bonfire and the powders a chemical process.
Speaker 2: All right, get the vans off the speaking of drugs, and just to straighten up a little bit, is I mean, where where do we sit with drugs at the moment in the community? Is I mean recreationally and you know you're out in the night out and you do see a lot of people heartaking.
Speaker 8: So the truth is drugs are everywhere. They're in society throughout society, from your street heroin users to your high end cocaine users. My message to those who do decide to use is just be very careful because you probably buy a powder or a pill you don't actually know what's in them, so it can cause them very serious health implications, including death, which I've seen a number of times by regular users who think they are using something they've used before, which turned out not to be, so just be very careful if you choose that path.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's scary.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Brian in Hastings. Brian, you are on the air with Superintendent Cheesy. Watch a question. I have a question. Have you ever been out in your uniform?
Speaker 5: Have I ever been asked out on a day?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 1: True, a man in uniform is very.
Speaker 3: Handsome, any uniform or just the police.
Speaker 8: I have been asked out. But I guess as a young single man back in the day, everybody wanted to work New Year's Eve because lots of drunk girls wanted to kiss a policeman at twelve o'clock. So that was probably one of the perks.
Speaker 3: Have time in a paddy wagon?
Speaker 1: Was it you someone to lunch?
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: I wasn't dropped home, it was actually to the venue.
Speaker 1: I wasn't arrested.
Speaker 4: I got a few parking mines and they I got my tires clamped, and that a car had parked. So this is where when I was at university and a car had parked so close to my car. When I had paid the fines, they came to the clamp off they couldn't get it off, And now I was like well, I'm going to lunch with my girlfriends.
Speaker 1: They said, well, I'll drop you. I was like, okay.
Speaker 3: In the actual paddywagon, I was in.
Speaker 1: The backset, they wouldn't put the sirens on. I was very disappointed.
Speaker 3: No, fine, I just final question. I know, you know, back in the nineties and stuff, it was police discretion, you know, if you pulled someone over, whether you let them off or not. Now I see all the cops wearing the body cameras. There's a power taken out of the police to make the decision whether to do a warning or refine.
Speaker 8: No, we still have the discretion.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 8: The body worn cameras is there for their safety, for their safety and our safety, and just to show a true account.
Speaker 3: Of the interact evidence evidence in court.
Speaker 8: But I sometimes think that a warning can be just as powerful as a ticket, you know.
Speaker 3: Just I hope I'll get you next time them. Hey, Superintendent Wayne Cheeseman, cheesy on the air, that's doing probe the paper. Hey, thanks for coming in, mate.
Speaker 8: No, my pleasure.
Speaker 4: Really nice to meet to a sorry please, starts are working so hard, so thank you for everything you do.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 3: One question question five thousand dollars yes, yes, cheese Lawrence, five thousand dollar question. Let's got to drain Ebony joining us on the air. Good morning, Good morning. How are we doing? Kids back at school yet?
Speaker 7: No, I'm not a I'm not a mom, So I've just gone back to work.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, back into it.
Speaker 3: What do you mean you just did whatever you wanted to do over the holiday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what us. That's naked.
Speaker 2: I living.
Speaker 3: All the money you spend on yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't share.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me and my partner.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Good on you, Ebony. Well, let's try and win you some more, shall we?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Beautiful? That sounds crazy.
Speaker 4: Alright, Ebony. We've got three questions lined up for you today. There is an easy question for fifty dollars, a medium question for five hundred, or a hard question for five thousand dollars. Where's your head at post holidays?
Speaker 7: I'm thinking the five hundred dollars question.
Speaker 3: Let's five hundred dollars? All right? How this will work as you will hear the question, then you will hear a three to two one you need to answer in that time. Okay, for five dollars, here comes your question.
Speaker 2: Which country hosted the two thousand and eight Summer Olympics.
Speaker 3: Three two one baby, Sorry she said Beijing. That's a city.
Speaker 5: It's a city.
Speaker 3: I think it's a country.
Speaker 5: Agree, No, hang on, hang on, hang on?
Speaker 4: Who hosted the two thousand Olympics? This is not I know you would say Sydney.
Speaker 3: No no, But if you said which country hosted the teeth that don't make me the bag. No, don't make me.
Speaker 1: The Beijing is in China. It was China. I'm giving it to it.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? That's? Because it's our first week back.
Speaker 4: Feeling general, a little bit charitable, generous, but technically you've watched suits.
Speaker 3: People will reference past cases to get the money.
Speaker 1: I know, you know what what city? What country is Beijing in China? You know what everyone says, Sydney Olympics. That's a trick question.
Speaker 3: Hey em, And a farm of the bucks coming your way. Congrats, thank you so much, No dramas.
Speaker 4: It was Sydney two thousand, athenso for two thousand and eighty. Rio Rio was twenty twelve, twenty sixteen, was.
Speaker 1: Twenty sixteen. Stick with me, kids, she.
Speaker 3: Was going she was on fire too, wasn't she?
Speaker 5: Twenty sixteen?
Speaker 1: After Rio, Come on.
Speaker 3: Roll Rio, Rio, was actually twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Oh no, then one was stopped because.
Speaker 2: Of the Yeah, it was Tokyo in twenty twenty one by twenty so where was twenty twelve?
Speaker 3: Now did you get London in there?
Speaker 1: London twenty twelve?
Speaker 3: Where am I now?
Speaker 1: And then twenty twenty?
Speaker 4: I think London was twenty twenty because it was twenty twenty one Tokyo.
Speaker 1: And what year are we in now?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We had one last year in Paris, So there you go.
Speaker 3: Do you know where the winters are next to you? They?
Speaker 1: I do know, I do know.
Speaker 3: What are you doing? Milan? Like, that's what I want to go to?
Speaker 1: Not a country though, that's the city. Italy is the country.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Ebony.
Speaker 4: That's how easy it is to win money on our so everyone.
Speaker 3: Bend the rules. Coming up next, we are leaving the studio and we are taking the show on the road. My little three year old Archie starts kinder today, so his dad, Auntie Lauren, and Uncle Clint dropping him off for his first day. We're hitting the streets.
Speaker 2: And taking knife.
Speaker 1: I backed lunch for him. I've got it.
Speaker 3: It's coming up next on over. Oh well, this is the first good morning. Compan It is Jason and Lauren Clint as well, I got my bo.
Speaker 1: Okay that is a good wipe it on, Uncle Clint Lauren alright, if.
Speaker 3: You're just joining us, good morning. We are live from my family car. It is back to school week. He ate the family cars. It's all the car seats.
Speaker 1: Clint wedged in the back.
Speaker 3: So here's the go my my three year old little son, Archie. Good morning, Archie. Where are you going today?
Speaker 1: You excited? Yeah? So what have you got on your lap there? Archie? He's lunch.
Speaker 3: Archie? Do you need to do a wi?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: But I do? I need to?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 8: You need to do?
Speaker 6: We?
Speaker 7: We?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Ok?
Speaker 1: How's the toilet training going, Archie? Question?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 3: So we have decided to take the show on the road this morning, and we are all crammed in my family car. Hey, school zones did affect everyone? Just reminding you, Oh yes, and we are on the way for Archie's first day of kinder He is in the car seat in the back. Auntie. Lauren's on one side, called Clint's on the other.
Speaker 1: We wedged in the back. He's got He just asked Lint for a song request. What song do you want to Archie, what song.
Speaker 3: Do you like? Who sings Arpatar? Rose and Archie? No one's heard of Rose, Come out of Nowhere, Archie. So Clint's playing Arpatar on his phone for Archie. If you missed it earlier, Auntie Lauren prepared his lunchbox last night. Take a listen to this jay. We've got suck yep, that's got solid yep. We've got a squeeze.
Speaker 2: Pack pines apple, blueberry and strawberry. Is this your leftovers last night?
Speaker 1: In the little zip block bag?
Speaker 2: You you from the tire show in a little sad zip block bag. There might be nuts in that, because you know how they sprinkle and it's got nuts like that a few kids. No, that's funny, I'm serious.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that was early ager.
Speaker 1: Okay, just quickly, Actually, do you like thy food?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you like pad cu Yeah? He's led.
Speaker 2: Do you want to open the lunch box and show this is your lunch ar Look what Auntie Lawrence got?
Speaker 3: What look at? Does that look nice?
Speaker 4: Do you like that?
Speaker 3: What do you like this? What's this one?
Speaker 1: That's that's noodles?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you want some popcorn? Okay?
Speaker 2: What about?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I wasn't sure if you had teeth or not. So this one's for eight plus months. How old are you? M Well, that's good because you're over eight months. So that's that will work.
Speaker 3: Yea, cops, remember guys, school zones. In effect, we've just driven through. Yeah, they've got the radar around. I won't say the location, but south road.
Speaker 1: We're so wedged in the back of this.
Speaker 3: I actually really need to go to the toilet.
Speaker 8: Clean.
Speaker 3: You could use the toilets at the KINDI. The only problem is no, I don't have my working with children check. No, that isn't the drama. It's you know at the airport when you go to the bathrooms and there's always one urinal that's a lot lower. Oh yeah, the small one. Yeah, so they've only got small toilet seats.
Speaker 4: We are we're going to king Do you want to drink? Actually wants to drink? How do you even open these?
Speaker 1: Fancy?
Speaker 3: It's a little paper here? Clean?
Speaker 1: What's in that? Mimosas not?
Speaker 3: We got lift in there.
Speaker 1: Hard solo. It's not a hard solo, so clint.
Speaker 3: The toilets are quite load to the ground. The other thing is there's no privacy at Kinder. It's you because next to each other, it's very reminiscent of jail.
Speaker 1: How many times have you been to jail?
Speaker 3: Do they have a trough?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: So look ru only a couple of streets away. A shout out to all the kids out there that are going to school for the first day today. We are on the way to drop my three year old Archie. Where are we going, arch ken?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're Artie, Lauren and okay, sing it, sing it arch.
Speaker 3: Hang on. It's just got twenty two past according to the class. This is nover, good morning, this is okay. We are live from my family car this morning because it is first day back to school for a lot of kids around Melbourne. Yes, and it's my three year old Archie's first day of Where we're going, I'm okay, do you have lots of nice teachers? Hey? I would get him to lay.
Speaker 1: Off the water and he's drunk the whole bottle.
Speaker 3: Going to watch out for the cyclist. Also, we don't want him to press himself in the car.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So we're on the way to kindo change no, no, no, no change, Just say the roads are hectic at this time at school drop off.
Speaker 3: Oh mate, it's meant happening.
Speaker 1: I know this is like we're mean, This is like Christmas Eve, Chad.
Speaker 3: So just heads up. How kinder works, Clinton is the kids have to be toilet trained. In fact, sometimes if you do an accident you pull yourself, that will ring the parents. So you need to come to My question to you is when did you start toilet training? Archie? About a week ago? Archie?
Speaker 1: Do you need to go to the toilet? Okay?
Speaker 3: How to go to the toy toy?
Speaker 1: The toy toy's disgusting. How old are you?
Speaker 3: Okay, toy guys, we're one straight away.
Speaker 1: You know where you're going.
Speaker 3: I'm nervous, Archie. We're almost there. Okay, are you excited?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Do you want Uncle Clint and Auntie Lauren to take you to school every day?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's been the best bit?
Speaker 2: Fair?
Speaker 3: Dad, Auntie Lauren good Man. Okay, here we go. Okay, we are.
Speaker 5: Pulling into run, so hi everyone.
Speaker 3: Guys, keep it down. Let's not cause a scene. Dropping goes it's a dropping goes.
Speaker 4: Park.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, someone's trying to do now that he's not here.
Speaker 4: Someone's trying to do a three point turn in the middle of a very small street.
Speaker 3: You can't do. An expensive car you can do.
Speaker 1: Don't don't click.
Speaker 3: Think this is it's a nice area.
Speaker 1: There's photo shoots happening out the front for first day of school? Do you want to get a photo altogether before you go to kinder?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a few tears as well. I think I'm just doing a parallel parker someone's drive. Now, it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, hang on, I've got the drink bottle back in.
Speaker 3: Okay, mummies crying?
Speaker 1: Do you do you want my tie left over for lunch?
Speaker 3: There was childlocks. I couldn't get out.
Speaker 1: He definitely said yes, he wants the pad time. I can't get my seat. Bet out.
Speaker 3: Okay, there he goes. You jump out. Come on, he's going to be there's a bottle of wine.
Speaker 1: That's where after drop off?
Speaker 3: All right, archie, I'll get you out. Okay, let's unclip him. And this is exciting, isn't it? Are you excited?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, he's excited. Okay, where's the backpack, I'll carry you back.
Speaker 3: Don't forget the lunch box. You got the lunch he wants to put on.
Speaker 1: Put the I'm just excited. About a prop But okay, Archie, if you want to take all the attention, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Now hang on, I want to say goodbye. Can here? Can we drag it out little bit? It's radio. I'm very proud of you.
Speaker 1: Oh he's proud of you too. He doesn't know what he's saying. He doesn't mean that. Oh look, the big brothers have turned up a few weeks.
Speaker 3: Hudson, I love you so much. Okay, we could do.
Speaker 1: Can I have a big hug to Archie?
Speaker 3: Said by Archie?
Speaker 4: Can I a hug?
Speaker 3: Auntie? Lauren have a cuddle? Oh my god, he's backpacks proud? Should we do a high five? Okay?
Speaker 1: Do you want to go now?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: His backpacks. He's going to fall over his backpack so big.
Speaker 3: I know my wife's taking over. Now Louis is going to do you.
Speaker 1: Want me to walk you in?
Speaker 3: Archie? He said, noe. All right now, Clinton, you need to get back in the car because you can't be I'm waiting to meet the teacher. Good morning to all the kids of Melbourne, good Lack that are heading off on their first day, and no doubt there'll be many tears, but enjoy your first day.
Speaker 1: Of school everyone, Yes, good luck kids, have a great day.
Speaker 3: He didn't take the wine, did he? Right across Melbourne? This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason, Lauren Clint here as well and good friend of ours. You can catch her in the afternoons with Tim and Joel. About to pop up on our Telly as well in a new season of Australian I Or premiere seven o'clock Sunday on Channel seven and seven plus. Ricky Le good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Hello you fresh from a New York City. How was your holiday?
Speaker 8: Look?
Speaker 1: It was amazing. Being back to real life is the worst.
Speaker 6: I feel like we all just want to live in holiday life and holiday for the rest of time.
Speaker 1: Did you have a white Christmas over there? We did.
Speaker 6: I think it snowed on Christmas Eve and it was the first time in fifteen years it was a white Christmas. And we were staying right on Central Park, so it was just like we opened the blinds in the morning and there was just like all this snow.
Speaker 1: It was amazing, amazing, it looked so good.
Speaker 3: Didn't bump into each other.
Speaker 4: I got there after all of that. I got there just in time for New Years. I was on there for a couple of nights.
Speaker 1: Were still there there. We had a quiet ish New Years and we flew to Aspen.
Speaker 3: On New Yesday.
Speaker 1: Bogie, did you see in Aspen? You know all the celebs, the biggest celebs in the world got to Aspen this time. Well, I missed.
Speaker 6: I missed my husband, to be like, if I get divorced, I'm going to marry Kevin Costner.
Speaker 1: He's like my one and only.
Speaker 3: Waiting long for that pay It's going to be a short marriage.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we just missed him. J Low was there as well.
Speaker 6: The Beavers were there, like so many people were there, and one person I ran into all these like a list Hollywood celebrities. One person I ran to was Chrissy marsh from the Real Housewives of Sydney.
Speaker 1: Because I saw her in LA as well. She went to l a after.
Speaker 4: She was sitting on a table and I was like, I know her from somewhere till later b f f, Oh, you know who I bumped into on New Yuesday in New York in a bar.
Speaker 1: She was on her own and we had tequila shots together.
Speaker 5: Chrissy Brianna Prize, I know.
Speaker 1: With Rihanna on her own oh my god, I know how bizarre. On Uesday, and then a sap Rocky rolled in after and.
Speaker 3: You're missing the best bit. He's the best bit, Ricky. They shared a drink together and then Lauren said, hey, should I get us a bottle? And she replied no, thanks, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: From there the okay, bye, thanks, good to meet you.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you guys are laughing about, because we are clearly best friends now.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I would have wanted to light myself on fire. Those kinds of moments always happened, and I just I want to die every time in the moment.
Speaker 4: It's always in New York. New York's just a weird place. Everyone's kind of just equal over there. You can bump into anyone at any time.
Speaker 3: It's weird. Yeah, I didn't different circles.
Speaker 1: Did you run the other one doesn't run? We had a brisk water left. I ran in New York.
Speaker 6: I ran up Central Park all the way from the bottom to the top of Central that but only to get pizza.
Speaker 4: She's I actually saw that video where you were running, and I was like, look at her going. I was like, I was in holiday mode too, just being a blob, and I was like, Oh, that's my kind of girl.
Speaker 1: She ran in the two is literally just eating this New York slice. Was it just so much sweeter?
Speaker 6: Oh it's yeah, it was just so I don't know if it was like that was my favorite pizza of the whole trip, but I think it was only because I had to run together.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna I didn't run the whole Wayle's let's.
Speaker 6: Be real, because I got puffed and my lungs felt like they were like about to explode. But it was the greatest pizza, like the Crunch when I had it and I can still taste it, and like the crispy Pepperoni, Oh my god, she's one of us, and like chicken.
Speaker 3: I never did the New York dog Street vendor when I was over there.
Speaker 1: There's one that's really I think it's called Nathan.
Speaker 3: Nathan.
Speaker 1: It's Nathan. It's really good.
Speaker 3: Did do anything other than no, I drank.
Speaker 6: I was the moment I left home until the moment we arrived. So other than that, yeah, it was just eating.
Speaker 4: Really your life so much, I feel like you lie in bed and drink champagne and just live like a queen.
Speaker 6: Well, Christmas Day Beyonce did her Beyonce Bowl at she performed at the at the football at the NFL and so the whole of Christmas Day was based around Beyonce. So we were in bed in our robes, drinking champagne watching Beyonce as the snow was falling outside with like room servers like casadas and burgers everywhere.
Speaker 1: It was amazing how good this is live and Jakes like you chose to go and have three kids? Yes, that's on you. You could be doing it.
Speaker 3: But she's got two jobs, many jobs. Yeah, well you're back into it and you're back on the Telly Australian Idol premieeres brand new season.
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 3: Youngest singers coming through? So sit there and get a brand new season of there's still amazing singers out the new people? Yeah we have we have.
Speaker 6: There are three sixteen year olds I think that have made it through quite like we're aware up to like the where that we've done the Top thirty, so the next the next thing we do is Top twenty one. I think we've got two or three sixteen year olds. Wow, who weren't even born when I.
Speaker 3: Was on the show. Oh my old.
Speaker 6: So when you think about it, like, there there are kids that you were kids when when back in the day, when when we were when the original seasons were on, and they now are at the back end of being able to audition. And then there's kids that weren't even alive. So it's it's quite amazing, I know.
Speaker 4: And then do you have the kids that say, oh my mom loves you, and you're like, oh god, I don't know who you are.
Speaker 1: But I was looking at my gray hairs and I was doing my makeup this morning. I was like, oh my god, it's happening. I'm gonna have to start getting my grays covered.
Speaker 4: Trigger you middle aged windsing session between all of us, anyone else's knees hurt.
Speaker 1: And they pop and crack up the stairs and I'm like, was that my knee, my ankle or my hip?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: So late.
Speaker 4: You watching news The other night when I was in bed watching maps, I was like, this is too late, and Pour goes it's eight thirty seven, and I was like, it's too late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's way too I mean, you guys get up so early. What time do you get up? About one minute before this show starts?
Speaker 3: You laugh and you laugh.
Speaker 4: My mom goes off at four thirty and I pushed snooze about sixteen times. I'm a snooze You don't ever think about just making the alarm a bit late.
Speaker 1: I know your still sound like my fiance.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Interested in that. It makes me feel like I get to sleep in if I keep it in snooze.
Speaker 3: If you're up for living and a late night bender, well, seven pm on Sunday, Australian Idol premieres a new.
Speaker 4: Season on seven I'd be having champagne in bed watching it at in my robe like Ricky Lee.
Speaker 3: I'll be two and a half hours in a nightly sleep. Ricky, we love you, though I love it.
Speaker 5: It's good to see you.
Speaker 3: This is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well. We are doing it thanks to our mates at Shell Already.
Speaker 1: Express Jason Lauren's dead ruler.
Speaker 3: We got a truckload of money to go, and let's be honest, everyone's in the truckload of debt.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I know, it's that time of year. We've had Christmas, we've had holidays.
Speaker 4: The bills are just piling up and we want to help you pay the Melbourne with debt Roulette.
Speaker 1: We're going to pay your bills, all right, here's the guy.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is registered by the over player app. Otherwise you can give us a ring with a couple of your bills. Like teakan has good morning morning. That's the sound of something. It sounds like they have had a fun and expensive So you know why because tapp and go is so easy, isn't it. I know. Do you ever do that thing though where you go to tap it and then it comes up there you have put the password in because of password? Yeah, like I've got pip. I've been too keen to tap that. It hasn't just my embarrassing, very embarrassing, very embarrassing.
Speaker 4: We tried tap tapping and going in another country at the moment and then you think, oh, that's fourteen dollars and then it's actually thirty bucks.
Speaker 3: No, it takes what's the worst of your bills?
Speaker 6: So I have.
Speaker 1: Registered my very final payment of my credit card. I feel like I've been in the credit card traps for years. It happened, and I've worked so hard to pay them all down.
Speaker 3: And I went to close it yesterday and they said, I still owe five hundred and forty two dollars and twenty three cents.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we've got this stated.
Speaker 2: So this is it.
Speaker 3: This is the final bill to get you debt free with credit card five hundred and forty two bucks.
Speaker 1: Let's see your card, Jase, it is approved. Done, your debt free?
Speaker 3: Well not dead card, not debt free, credit card debt, credit card debt.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, so I can then get in debt with a mortgage.
Speaker 1: So get your credit card down and buy. I want to run another competition next year for mortgage.
Speaker 3: Here's where things get interesting, Tagan. You can walk away with the five hundred and forty two dollars credit bill sorted, or.
Speaker 1: You've got two other bills there.
Speaker 4: You've got your rent three hundred dollars or your phone bill which is two twenty. Do you want to tap the card on one of those bills and see if it's accepted. The trick is if it's declined, you lose both.
Speaker 7: Go on, go on, go on camping.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be greedy, and I'm so grateful, so I will not risk it, Tagan, taken. Yeah, trust me, give it.
Speaker 1: A bash, really do you know how much money we've got the bank account today, Jesse.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that. I'm just saying if I was you, but if.
Speaker 1: It's declined, will you pay off at last bit of the credit card?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, and I will sleep fine, Haye, Tagan, Yes, play roulette, play roulette? Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, convinced me to do this?
Speaker 3: What about the two hundred and twenty dollars fine bill?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll die.
Speaker 5: Because I would.
Speaker 1: I felt like I was gonna throw.
Speaker 3: Up there I taken, ye taken.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's seven hundred and sixty two dollars worth of bills have just paid.
Speaker 3: But she's got a three hundred dollars rent bill.
Speaker 1: Go don't. I wouldn't go again.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: Stop it. You lose your game. It's taken.
Speaker 3: You lose. Lauren will pay it all.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying, don't do it.
Speaker 3: Take it.
Speaker 1: Look, I think I will. I'm lucky enough to have gotten this fast. I think she's working away. Well, I'm Tagan.
Speaker 3: There you go, you're finally credit card bill fi than forty two bucks sorted, phone bill two hundred and twenty done. Do you want to know if the rent would have been approved? And that's I mean, I kind of do what to know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah denied Jason, you dog you told her to do it?
Speaker 3: No I didn't, Yeah you did.
Speaker 1: See that's why you should never trust Jason. But well done, Tagan.
Speaker 3: No worries, hit up the and never play otherwise. Tomorrow morning, be listening for your chance to play get to Roulette. Thank you for being.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind, we have no idea, so I don't trust us, don't trust any of us. Hey, it's been a massive day today.
Speaker 3: Huge day. Thank you very much for joining us.
Speaker 1: Well done to all the parents who have just dropped the kids off.
Speaker 3: A few tears in the camera right now trying on the way home.
Speaker 4: You've been so emotional, trying with absolute joy and excitement for.
Speaker 3: Some What am I going to spend these six hours myself? Hey, thanks for joining us. We are out of here. Untre Sener is in next. We will see you tomorrow. Everybody, Bye you.
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren wake up feeling good on Nomber one hundred Jason Lauren only on Socials