Speaker 1: We got get you the Morning every Daylides.
Speaker 2: It is International Hawaiian Pizza Day. Jode's Yes, it's a big celebration, so much. Rather, we've got a bunch of bouches to give away to Marcellna Pizza. Before TikTok and Cheese Pauls, there was Marcellna the OJF pizza or yours at Marcellna dot com dot are you and use your favor app. This is relevant because we had bating about the use of pineapple on pizza, and you are aggressively for so aggressively and I'm aggressively kind of physically against.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't love warm free? That's my question?
Speaker 4: Sorry, he doesn't love warm.
Speaker 3: All right? Anyway, Sorry, I'm saving it.
Speaker 4: Would you like to go first?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jody debating for the use of pineapple on pizzas pineapple.
Speaker 6: On pizza, Well, I think SpongeBob said it best. Pineapple the sea pineapple on the pee pee for pizza Ham and Pineapple. One of the universes great duos like Mario and Luigi, the Plumbing Dream Team, Crocs and Gibbets, Wine and Karaoke, Netflix and procrastination, the most reliable couple in the world, Andrew Hayes and Jason horn Francis. Remember Milli Vanilli, the most iconic pop duo of the eighties. For the uninitiated, these boys got busted lip syncing, but.
Speaker 3: It was great while it lasted.
Speaker 6: No, the point being, combinations can be unlikely, but god damn it, they can work. Take these two brothers who tried out for The X Factor. Did they win? Hell?
Speaker 3: No, but damn it we love them for being so odd.
Speaker 4: O your body costume? Man, move your body? Come on, move your body. I chad to concentrate. A man wants to explo, to explore, no doubt. You look so bad girl, make you mind? Yeah, come on, just let me be a lot of woman.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, your buddy, Ah, that's not fair. You can't use the brothers in the baby. I said that. It's a checko. Whoa everybody?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: You make a solid point there, Joe, it's time for a rebuttal and I said it once or say it again. Pineapple on pizza It's not going to work. Oh look, I hate to be this guy, but pineapple on top of pizza is a shocking sign of immaturity.
Speaker 4: I mean, what else are you doing. That just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: What you're having chipped sandwiches, maybe some fairy bread as well. Grow up, Peter Pant. I'm not saying to not enjoy the sweetest things in life. I'm just saying be less. The natural setting of a pizza doesn't involve pineapple.
Speaker 4: It's foreign territory. It'd be like.
Speaker 2: Seeing Jason horn Francis in a crow's guernsey, or Taylor Walker in a port guernsey, or Jody Oddie early.
Speaker 4: In a meeting at work. It's just not right.
Speaker 2: While you're at it, throw some apple on there, maybe some strawberries on your pizza. Cheese hat to go nasty with your pepperoni monzarella.
Speaker 4: Right wrong.
Speaker 2: Actually, while we are talking about that, the clown telling you to put pineapple on your pizza doesn't have cheese on hershie.
Speaker 4: Where's the trust? Where's the credibility?
Speaker 3: Now very personally attacked.
Speaker 4: Is this true? Though?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's no, I don't have cheese on my pizza.
Speaker 2: You don't have cheese on your pizza within your no space and tell people what they should have in the pizza, particularly.
Speaker 4: Something that it's so quirky and different, like pineapple.
Speaker 3: Why did you have to make that so personal and about me? What is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Because I need the wind.
Speaker 3: That's going to nap from Evanston. Good morning, good morning?
Speaker 4: Okay we for her against We are absolutely four?
Speaker 2: Oh thank you for your aggressive.
Speaker 3: Both, Dana form never be good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Are we four or against?
Speaker 1: Totally for?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, take it through a day to your experience with pineapple on pizza.
Speaker 3: You know what pineapple is like?
Speaker 8: Just proof that really opposite ste a track.
Speaker 3: Yes, sweet savory together anthrobies cheese as well as pineapple. All good. I appreciate your vote, Dana, but you took it too far with the.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure that pineapple and anchovies can swim around on the same pizza.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's next week's debate. Chobes and pizza exist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this comes down to the deciding vote, Boss Josh.
Speaker 3: That makes it too old, does it?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 6: All right, let's go to Matt from Woodfield deciding vote.
Speaker 4: Hey, Matt, we're going to give you a drum roll. You ready to go?
Speaker 6: Ready?
Speaker 4: Here we go? Which way? Swinging? Great?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 4: That just blow up in my face?
Speaker 3: Matt, talk a street, Your Pinson for pineapple and your pizza.
Speaker 8: Well, you can't go wrong with it like a Bob you chi con pizza the pineapple, and that's the way.
Speaker 7: It's good.
Speaker 3: Thanks, thank you.
Speaker 8: And warm pretty apple pine what about that?
Speaker 4: Thanks exactly, Matt, Sorry, I stand corrected.
Speaker 3: Brilliant sting.
Speaker 6: Actually that's that's really good to hurt.
Speaker 2: There's something about staying humble those types of think there's a lesson there. I'm still trying to work out what it is. So I'm just I'm working on it alright, I'm working on it. Congratulations, Jode, thank you so much. It takes you to eight four now, congratulations.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know now.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 8: I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know. What's the news today?
Speaker 3: Is what you need to know?
Speaker 6: What you need to know with Jody and asy over, do you, mister AFL sports.
Speaker 2: Reporter to this Spana big story, hasn't It's been brewing since Sunday night and that is what's going to happen with Isaac Rank and for the rest of the AFL season well. Via Footy Classified last night, Eddie maguire, he said that he's set today to cop a five match sanction, which is reasonably predictable given everything that we can use, particularly with past indiscretions. He's now become the sixth player to fall into this category in the past eighteen months, and the bands ranged from three to six weeks.
Speaker 6: You just think this lesson is going to stick for everyone, don't you think, Because I mean, no one's ever missed a Final series before.
Speaker 3: Correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: It's one of those things.
Speaker 2: It is absolutely one of those things, because Crows can't win it without someone like Jordan Dawson.
Speaker 4: Though they just can't. He too good.
Speaker 2: They probably could still win it with Isaac Rankin. There's stories of key.
Speaker 4: Players missing in premiership years all the time.
Speaker 2: For example, twenty eighteen the Prime one, No Andrew Gaff, West Coast Eagles. No Nick Natt, Knewick Yes they somehow still win.
Speaker 3: Gotta love Nick Nat, but who didn't love Nick Nat?
Speaker 2: But in the day, Isaac Grinkan is one of those X factor players who can make a huge difference on the day. Spicy behind the scenes too, in terms of real twists, Yeah, a few twists. Yeah, evolving Dan Houston, so our.
Speaker 6: Boy Dan Houston, and we were reminiscing off air from last year when Dan stood here and looked both of us square in the eye, said this room is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I'm not going anywhere. Let's put it to bed and.
Speaker 4: We yes, Dan, Mate, how hard you want us to go? He goes, go as hard as you want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sick of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, put it to bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, cool. I trust you, I trust you. Here's my bank details.
Speaker 6: There's no truth to it, is what our boy Dan said to us. Next minute, he's in a black and white jumper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're dead.
Speaker 3: Go on, you lied to us.
Speaker 4: Man, He was like, sorry, who is this?
Speaker 3: And there's like new phone hoos.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: So they're saying that there was a lot of back and forth from Houston to Isaac Rankin in regards to the hit in the showdown last year.
Speaker 6: When he ironed him out, and so we presume he was saying, I'll take you out again, words to that effect.
Speaker 4: Look, he's the Crows.
Speaker 2: And this is via a few secondhand articles, hence why Isaac Rankin was quite a trigger.
Speaker 6: Yes, which is again, we don't stand here and excuse that in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: It's not a defense, but it gives you some context. As to why Isaac Rankan would be so angry, But once again, it is not a defense to use a homophobius so that we know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So anyway, his season looks set to be over.
Speaker 6: When do we expect some sort official announcement, some sort of not eating maguire.
Speaker 4: And Monday morning? Oh your first thing? Monday morning? And now it's Wednesday?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: How can we possibly predict when the official announcement is going to come out given that we've been saying, well since since Monday morning, We're like, any second now, yeah.
Speaker 6: Second, yeah, okay, So no, when do we expect some.
Speaker 4: Actually dead set expected something yesterday? Yeah, and I've gotten stage. We're like, no, they're going to carry it over till today. It has to be today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't float on towards you know, one or two days before the next round.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've got to get it out right.
Speaker 3: Now, come on, let's get to get on with it.
Speaker 6: Forge to bed so we can go about launching a Premiership ship attack without one of our key players.
Speaker 4: So there you go. It will officially be an ounce today.
Speaker 2: But unfortunately Troe supporters, Isaac ranking season is officially over.
Speaker 1: The following segment is for mature audiences only and content graphic language and nudity. Not that you'll see it if it easily offended, Well you're about to find out just how easily your father. He's only money, Jody and six.
Speaker 2: How fun a pinatas so much fun? Doesn't matter what's coming out of Pinarda. It's just a good time.
Speaker 3: It's good vibe normally lollyes, isn't it traditionally?
Speaker 2: So let's go to Germany Berlin Festival. We'll go as we're in for a surprise when a faulty condom vending machine overheated and exploded like a pinata, showering the crowd with neon colored condoms.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I mean well, yes, why you want to look at it?
Speaker 4: It's a safe environment.
Speaker 2: Videos post online showed people dancing in the rain of latex, cheering as if it were part of the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this dinger's.
Speaker 2: Everywhere is what they were probably thinking. Organizers later admitted the machine hadn't been service in years, but called it the safest accident ever to happen at a rave. Forget glow sticks protection was the Knight's real party flavor?
Speaker 6: Oh okay, just god, cloudy with a chance of dinger showers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, make sure you bring your umbrella because it's rain and rubbers.
Speaker 6: Can I ask a very personal question. When you were a young man getting about town, did you potentially purchase more of those things than were required?
Speaker 4: Wh Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: It would make you feel like, oh, I need to buy so many of them to keep up with my usage rate and my w It's like, hey, mate, there's one in here that.
Speaker 4: Hasn't been used for four years. Jades.
Speaker 2: I can imagine being caught in a hot mic moment would just be so awkward. It's just aroun of situations where you find yourself going, oh gosh, why did I say.
Speaker 4: That out loud? And I didn't know that I was being recorded? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I would be fairly mortifying.
Speaker 2: Oh would really mortifying, particularly me, to talk about someone who's got a pretty high profile and you talk about how it just blatantly.
Speaker 4: Obsessed you are with them. I hate to get that record and then it get back to the person.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't be nice. Where are you going?
Speaker 4: Where are you going? Where have you been? That's a big question.
Speaker 2: You like to freaking yourself around all sorts of different press conferences, and what you should know being a journal for so long is that if there's a camera there, it's probably recording, and if it's not recording, it's probably feeding back live to the studio which is being recorded.
Speaker 4: Yes, you had an Alga Bloom press or recently, Yes.
Speaker 3: I did with our good premier Peter Blanowskis.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you said this recently about Scott Camperelli. Scott Camperelli prominent football figure, Carlton Premiership player, absolutely adored by the nation. And also Jo Diotti listened to Jo Diotti's hot mic moment, I'm a little.
Speaker 3: Bit unnaturally obsessed with Scott call.
Speaker 4: It was the interest.
Speaker 2: Okay, direct quote, I'm a little bit unnaturally obsessed with Scott Camberreali.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 6: Then we just ask how you managed to get your hands on that little piece of audio.
Speaker 2: Because it went back to all of the U stations, It went back to seven, nine and ten. It was being fed back live waiting for the press conference.
Speaker 6: You hear a little voice in the audio and it's Caitlin who's a camera woman at General ten, and she goes, you know, we're feeding out live at the moment.
Speaker 4: Well, it's going to be awkward. It gets back to Campo. Wasn't that? I don't know, is that awkward for you? Scott CAMPERELLI good morning, Jody. Tell you, I mean, did you know that this obsession occurred for you? Campup?
Speaker 3: I've had a little bit of a think about it when you approached me on it.
Speaker 4: Haiti one. I'm very flattered, Jody, so I appreciate that. Number two.
Speaker 2: You've been in the game a long time, and you should know that microphone's alive all the time with your radio craft.
Speaker 4: Spot on, yeah, spot on.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm really sorry about it. I don't know, I just I guess. I just want to wish you a happy birth.
Speaker 3: I'm so red. I'm red as no the boy right now.
Speaker 4: Happy birthda to you camp Up for the other day.
Speaker 3: I guess, well, I guess it's flattering, right.
Speaker 2: Anyone that speaks about you like that when you're fifty is a really nice thing to say. Well, particularly back in the day when the hot mic moments for a Collingwood supports and I say that Scott Camparelli is.
Speaker 4: Such a they weren't as complimentary, that's for sure.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm sure at some stage, because you do work at Channel seven, that there'd be a hot mic moment when Andrew Hayes says nice things about me in return that Campba, well, yeah, there's there's a little I don't know if you've been in there, Jody, but there's a little sports section in there, and if you did plan a microphone in.
Speaker 7: There, you would learn a fair bit.
Speaker 4: I reckon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing, we don't know. It's probably my obsession with Jason R and Francis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that is true. Campo.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your time and once again, sorry for the unprofessionalism of my colleague here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, you know how normally in these situations you awkwardly wrap things up.
Speaker 3: This is my turn, so.
Speaker 6: Nice to speak to you, Scott. Thank you so much for coming and we really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: No worries.
Speaker 8: Thanks, guys, have a good name.
Speaker 4: I need to know, I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 6: What's in the news today is what you need to know.
Speaker 4: What you need to know with Jody and Adi.
Speaker 6: All right, mister Footy, get us up to date on the latest ranking gear please.
Speaker 2: Well the reports so by Eddie Maguire is at that. Today we are expecting an announcement from the AFL that will say that Isaac Rankin will be given a five match mentioned MAKA which will completely rule him out of the AFL.
Speaker 6: Season obviously for that homophobic slur against a Collinwood player who's yet to be named, and it has been revealed what he said, which was insidious and awful. Five matches that sees him ruled out of a potential premiership.
Speaker 2: That's that's not going to surprise too many people too, by the way, And that was the upwards trend of how many people or how many weeks guys getting sixth person in eighteen months to be done in the same sort of category. And I started at three matches and now sort of veered up towards the next time could be six, it could be seven matches, but this is the way that it's going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, does that cost him at a later premiership?
Speaker 4: I think they can still win without ranking.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's some players like if it was Riley Stilsort, you'd be.
Speaker 4: Like, well can I do it that? Riley?
Speaker 2: If it was Jordan Dawson, I think you could definitely sit here and say they can't deal with that.
Speaker 4: Jordan Dawson, why is that?
Speaker 2: Rankin's got that X Factory's got that spark and he's a type of bloke who could win it on his own. But he's a type of bloke who could absolutely go ballistic and turn it on innaground on. But they do have some depth. Josh Rachelley has got a timeline now for his return.
Speaker 4: He's back in three weeks.
Speaker 2: Max Michaelaney very different player. It's so unbelievably reliable. He'll be back pretty soon as well.
Speaker 6: And I think that's why correct me if I'm wrong. But isn't that why they've done so well this year?
Speaker 2: Is the depth, great depth, great depth, and not too many injuries. Yeah, it's a massive.
Speaker 4: Hurdle for the Crows.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we can expect an announcement from the AFL today.
Speaker 3: It going on over at Port.
Speaker 6: Ken Hinckley had his final conference yesterday and he did a little bit emotional emotional.
Speaker 4: He spoke about his family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't see too much emotion from Ken keeps it in check and I think one stage he said, right.
Speaker 4: That will do next question.
Speaker 3: That's enough emotion from me.
Speaker 2: Also, last night they had a cracker trying to reduce the band for Oliwines from three matches probably doubted nothing. It was upheld and that means that oli Wines won't play on Friday nights. He'll miss the first two games of next year as well. But it means the vice captain won't play in the farewell game for veteran Travis Bot and also Ken Hinckley, which doesn't sit too well with him. These guys have been by my side and sort of shaped me to the person I am today and to not be out there on the field with them on Friday night, it's going to.
Speaker 4: Be really tough for me, but yeah, I'll get around the tom sure. I'm be honest with you. I expected some sort of reduction.
Speaker 2: We couldn't even find it when the report came out that he was getting banned for a hit in the second quarter.
Speaker 4: We're looking for it on so they couldn't even find it. It was that innocuous.
Speaker 3: Gosh, what were you hung over or something.
Speaker 4: It's looking at the wrong games. It turned out.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a huge match too, by the way, a lot of people are going to be there. Thirteen twenty four ten who wants some tickets to Port Adelaide be the Gold Coast Friday Night, of course, a big occasion. Ken Hinckley's last game as coach and also veteran Travis Bok will play his three hundred and eighty seventh and final game.
Speaker 4: If you'd like to head along, call us right now. Thirteen to twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: Well long gam Hughever.
Speaker 2: Emotional time, Summer Bejas to cry last night. I cried, but not about.
Speaker 6: That with fair World Irene from Home and Away in a very emotional last episode and didn't Channel seven just milk the but Jesus out of it. But anyway, well you I understand that anyway, So if you're not following the storyline, she's got Alzheimers, so she wants to go travel the world so she can make some beautiful memories before they disappear.
Speaker 2: Risky traveling the world with alzheimers, Well that is why she needs just say.
Speaker 4: Everybody looked at me like, oh, we can't do that.
Speaker 6: That's why she enlisted the help of her good friend John. So in one of the final scenes where you think the two of them will never see each other again.
Speaker 3: This happened.
Speaker 4: At the Eiffel Town. So you see, it's not goodbye's I will be there, you mark my words. Come hell or high water, I will be there. I'll see you around. He's not going to be there.
Speaker 3: What he's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Do you think he's going to be there?
Speaker 3: Of course he's going to be there. Irene is one of his best friends.
Speaker 6: In that, if not his best friend in the whole time world. Dude him, Come hell of hot water, He'll be there.
Speaker 4: It's not goodbye, it's a yes once. It's so perfect.
Speaker 6: It did get us thinking about some of the epic TV deaths of all time.
Speaker 3: For you, what got you in the heart?
Speaker 4: Tom God? It was the OC.
Speaker 2: It was when Marissa died and Ryan's carrying Marissa. It's like nothing will ever be the same ever again. I want to find love like that. And Marissa, I'll tell you what, she's got a bright future when it comes to acting.
Speaker 4: Well, didn't hand out that one.
Speaker 6: Things went a little bit there shaped in't they? Some of the great Australian ones. Patrick from Offspring.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that was a big one.
Speaker 3: That broke hearts across the nation.
Speaker 6: Also, oh my gosh, what was the car crash one in Packed to the Rafters.
Speaker 3: What was her name?
Speaker 2: Uh, Patricia. No, I never watched Pack to the Rafters. I never watched Back to the Rafter.
Speaker 3: Was it Marissa?
Speaker 4: It wasn't Marissa, that was the OC. We just spoke about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it wasn't Irene a Cake and all those two outs.
Speaker 3: It was Hugh.
Speaker 6: It was Hugh Sheridan's wife. Anyway, it'll come to me in thirteen twenty.
Speaker 2: I remember that being huge though, Like in Australian cinematography.
Speaker 6: Molly from a Country Practice was a big one. Claire from McLeod's Daughters, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. What about sting Ray from Neighbors? Remember that so essentially Feller like collapsed in his chair and everyone was like did he just die? And then we had to wait till Monday to find out if he'd carcked it or not.
Speaker 2: But also enough, also, you can do better that as a writer, Yeah, you can do better than they. How are we going to phase out sting Ray us he's just gonna stop preakying.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm mid sentence.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you one that got me so hard in that I reckon. I cried for about a week. And I'll play a little bit of audio here, but it was lou It was lou from Love My Way, and she was a little girl and she just collapsed in the park caseum not even joking, and then she passed away.
Speaker 3: She was only like four or five. And in the last scene her mother was brushing her hair.
Speaker 2: And saying, oh my, I haven't even seen I've no idea what you're talking about. I'm starting to feel some stuff.
Speaker 6: We've assembled here this morning to share our grief and to acknowledge the life and the loss of Louise Jackson.
Speaker 3: Page never the same.
Speaker 6: I was never the same again, and neither was the poor mother who never recovered in that show.
Speaker 4: All right, Jad's put the Doll down. Put the doll down.
Speaker 6: Yesterday we were talking about the lies that you tell your kids and we got a call from Hunter and he dropped a word during the course of the conversation and it had us in stitches.
Speaker 7: When we go to the shop, I always ask her like can I get this?
Speaker 8: Or can I get that?
Speaker 7: And then she says, no, we don't have any money, and I'm like, bro, then why did.
Speaker 8: We go to the shop.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 4: That's okay, Bro, just a reminder.
Speaker 3: Yes, do you get browed by your kids?
Speaker 4: I get broed by by seven year old start as well.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, it's either bro or brah, but I bro hum as well.
Speaker 2: Sometimes yeah, I don't even know that I'm doing. I'm like, I don't know if you can borrow your son, But anyway, it's off.
Speaker 3: Sometimes here we.
Speaker 6: Are, but there are a raft of new words that are creeping into our kids vernacular. I'm like, what what are you even talking about? So what I thought i'd do last night is I sat down with my kids and asked them what a couple of them meant.
Speaker 4: Oh, here we go. Just a bit of education, Yes, a bit of language education.
Speaker 6: Okay, what are some of the cool words the kids using the playground?
Speaker 3: What slay mean cool? Does mum sligh? What does skibbity mean?
Speaker 5: He doesn't have a meaning really, but it's like you used in the context of what the heck?
Speaker 3: What about being extra?
Speaker 5: Being extra is just being over the top, giving too much information?
Speaker 3: What about cap?
Speaker 4: Stop the cap it means like stop lying?
Speaker 3: Bussin bussin is like, oh, that's cool? What the scibity sigma?
Speaker 5: That's just the definition of when you're not making any sense.
Speaker 3: Going to Lulu, still delusional.
Speaker 4: It's a shorter word.
Speaker 5: Okay, do we do riz Oh? Rizzy's a term slang like, it's short for charisma. I think I know what Chris means charisma, charming, charming. Yeah, nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, how much are your school fees?
Speaker 2: It's hard to work out who the loser in this situation is the person who doesn't know who Rizzi is or the person who doesn't know what CHARISMI is.
Speaker 6: Do not make an answer that no one wins, No one wins, who loses?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are so many words that you're like, God, hell is that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty four to ten? Get involved this morning? Are your kids throwing some words out here? And you're like, what the heck and heck are they on about?
Speaker 4: Also?
Speaker 2: Yeah, parents share experiences, but also maybe kids educate us.
Speaker 4: Can we have some education? Please?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: That would be super cap doesn't make sense. I needs education, Joe's come on, just being a little bit extra. That's been That's been pretty consistent, though I think the use of the term extrastra.
Speaker 3: Over the top too much. Missus Adelaide's favorite wait to awaken.
Speaker 4: Oh, man, I'll tell you why birthday payday is busting? Is that wrong?
Speaker 3: It sounds awful when you use these to connect with the kids. Well, it's not working for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we are taking your calls this morning, thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 3: What are some of the words that your kids are thrown at here?
Speaker 6: And you're like what and if you're a kid, what are the words that you're using?
Speaker 3: Give us some education, explain them to us.
Speaker 2: Yes, his call through, Oh mate, one of our absolute favorites. It's Gussie from Warde.
Speaker 4: My friend.
Speaker 7: You're not doing bad? How are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? We're going alright, Mane. We need some education there.
Speaker 2: You're a youngster, you're a cool young kid who's up to date with all the lingo. Have you got a particular word that we need to know about?
Speaker 7: Low key?
Speaker 4: And I have just said to you, okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Lokey Okay, I like you took on from work.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like he took on my homework.
Speaker 2: Okay cook lo key?
Speaker 4: So low key.
Speaker 2: It is like it's not a one hundred percent commitment, but it's sort of going that way. And I sort of half red wait Gussie, Yeah, because I low key don't understand like.
Speaker 7: I did a good job of something.
Speaker 3: Well, So Gussie.
Speaker 6: This is where we're very different, because if I use the word cooked, I use it in the context of something's bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Or Gussie, I am won a couple of premierships and I was very cooked for a couple of times after.
Speaker 4: But that's a different story. Won't get into that.
Speaker 3: Now, you're giving Gussie an education. Didn't you turn that on its head? Oh Gussie?
Speaker 2: Oh hey, Gussy, we appreciate you, Loki, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 6: Okay, thirteen twenty four ten, let's take them off and we've got a lot of work to do.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of words out there, isn't there that sure is? Gosh, I'm not sure if my brain has that much capacity. Or thirteen twenty four ten, some of the buzz words that the youngsters are using. Can you educate us? Please give us a call learning some new buzzwords?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so all there's been a heap of new words added to the dictionary. But we're just trying to understand it all. And it's not easy, is it? Finding it difficult?
Speaker 3: This morning?
Speaker 6: So thirteen twenty fourteen, if you want to give us a call and explain some of these words buzz words to us.
Speaker 2: We're all yeah, all this and maybe you're about to speak to an expert. Okay, and that is Xavier, who's eleven years old from Shelton.
Speaker 6: Good one to you, Zave, Hey, Zave, Xavier you there, Yes, I'm here and hello.
Speaker 3: Okay some words?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, what you got? What you got? We're written this down.
Speaker 3: I got a pain, go for it, go Xavier?
Speaker 7: So yes, so o god go Sorry, So it's not a couple of words, ye, sigma yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, sigma yeah.
Speaker 7: Put the fires in the bag, mogging, mewing, sanon, pat, yeah, and so many more words.
Speaker 2: Okay, got some questions for you quick ones. Flies in the bag? What does that mean?
Speaker 7: That means put what you're trying to say, say it quickly.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, right, that's the cool way boss Josh to tell us to wrap up and break guys.
Speaker 4: Put the flies in the bag. Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 6: I need that one with my husband, who does like a thousand words a minute.
Speaker 4: Xavier. One more mewing? What does that mean?
Speaker 7: Mewing is a draw exercise?
Speaker 4: Do you do?
Speaker 7: And can I? Can I please get tickets?
Speaker 2: That's where it was going, all right, we'll get back to you there, We'll get back to here, all right, No cap.
Speaker 4: No cap.
Speaker 2: That was an adventure was fresh from the schoolyard too. That's when you know. That's when you know it's legit.
Speaker 6: No cap yep, Kelly from Elizabeth Downs, what have you got for us?
Speaker 8: I get told that Mark likes to crash out a lot.
Speaker 7: And go to sleep angry.
Speaker 4: Did you go to sleep crash out?
Speaker 6: And I'm like, I must sleep a lot?
Speaker 7: No, he's angry?
Speaker 2: Oh right, Okay, okay, write that one down. Sarah from Darlington, good going to you, Good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 8: So we don't have so much like any words. Besides, I'm getting bro a lot from my six year old. But it's actually his name and he was so excited to call up and tell you guys what his name is. Okay, do you want to tell them?
Speaker 4: Say hi, Hi, what's your name? Play? Slay Lay?
Speaker 8: So his name is Slay.
Speaker 3: Like slay all day?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well can you take one, mom? Can you take us through how the name Slay was born? What was the motivation?
Speaker 8: So my partner had a bit of an obsession still does with a motorbike rider Axel, Hodgens and Ober in America, and he had a motocry motocross sort of wonderland that was called Slay Grounds, right, and we kind of were throwing up baby names, were not really He asked me if I like Slay and I said, yeah, I do, And that was the what happened with that, And then all of a sudden it blew up and become popular. And now we've got a little popular slaves.
Speaker 3: Amazing, it's amazing.
Speaker 4: Just before it went off, I love that.
Speaker 3: Isn't that cool?
Speaker 4: Little slig We get some more calls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can do this for sure, Thurday and twenty four ten. We're looking for some education with some of these new buzzwords that are getting around the playground at the minute.
Speaker 4: It's very confusing, isn't it. Jads, It's ok.
Speaker 2: Now, maybe you're a parent you can share some experiences, or maybe you're a kid who wants to do some education.
Speaker 4: Maybe your name Slay, maybe you're a young Slay. We'd love to hear from his