Speaker 1: School Holidays day one. Now the kids were going to Luna Park yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yes, Luna Park's fun.
Speaker 1: Well, it was raining in the morning, you couldn't.
Speaker 3: Jace was no happy that the whiff had chosen a rainy day for Luna Park, and I was like, I'm with you. It's an indoor activity kind of day. And then by the time we left, I was like, hey, ja's great and your son's out off.
Speaker 1: You got a Luna Park.
Speaker 4: It was like a scene from a movie scene.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of shelter, isn't there. No, it's a been exposed.
Speaker 4: Yesterday during the show.
Speaker 5: Yesterday, I think you must have been out in the newsroom and I just happened to look up and I noticed on the Today Show that they were at Luna Park.
Speaker 1: But I think lou must have had the Today Show at home as well, and I.
Speaker 5: Said to Lauren, there's not a Lunar park day today, look at the weather.
Speaker 4: And then what twenty seconds later, I got a text and my.
Speaker 5: Wife saying, hey, Babe, I've gone Rogan, I've booked Luna Park for the family.
Speaker 3: But I recall she had the Today Show on. It was sunny in Sydney. Luna Park. He's gone, Oh my god, looks so nice there. I'm not gonna I'm just going to book.
Speaker 2: That's funny looking outside your window.
Speaker 1: No, she's too busy getting kids ready for.
Speaker 5: So anyway, you didn't go well because yesterday weird meetings after the show, and it all blew out and.
Speaker 1: Made the meetings go till two pm.
Speaker 5: I didn't didn't have to put drag on the meetings. And then it got to about eleven and it was time to leave work, and I messaged her and she said, look, we've already gone to Luna Park. Why don't you go home and just take up with hours and we'll meet you at home.
Speaker 4: What a result. I was devastating. I was on the phone Lauren at the time, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: It was so sad to miss Luna Park.
Speaker 3: I can't tellry the devastation in his voice, the text saying, you know what, I'll take the three kids.
Speaker 1: You have the house to yourself.
Speaker 4: What are.
Speaker 2: You missed out on the scenic railwayron?
Speaker 1: Actually that's not what it was called rabitron.
Speaker 2: I don't think that was ever a fixture at Lunar Park.
Speaker 4: No, they roll in rides temporary. Yeah, they have temporary.
Speaker 3: The only place I've ever been on a gravitron, it was right in the center.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So they've got the scenic Railway which is under construction of mission.
Speaker 4: No. No, no, they're just giving it a glow up.
Speaker 1: Well when people got.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's just the fact that there's still a casual worker hanging off the bat of the roller coaster operating the brakes really worries me.
Speaker 1: Is that what he's doing there?
Speaker 5: Yes, So they go down the loop and he leans back and pulls back on.
Speaker 4: The brake, pedal shut.
Speaker 5: I swear to God, if they take that turn sharp and that casual on fourteen to fifte an hour just over the edge, that thing ain't stopping tour guy.
Speaker 3: I don't know why. I thought he was like had a headset on going out there. You can bridge, he operates the brake.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that dodging cars getting fixed at the moment. But they rolled in there.
Speaker 2: Is it just working.
Speaker 5: There's a giant petting zoo they rolled in fantastic for the school holidays.
Speaker 4: There's face paint. There's a whole bunch of rods.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it doesn't sound like there's a whole bunch of.
Speaker 2: Rides, petting zoo, there's face paint, lots of rides.
Speaker 3: Animal restaurants gone, and the bumper cars on construction.
Speaker 4: I wasn't there. I was at home.
Speaker 5: Paul Felix did go. Yeah, I've got my son in here this morning. Felix jump over the jump over the Yeah, the ghost train. They went on the Ghost train four times because it was the other thing.
Speaker 1: One I remember the Ghost Train from when I I.
Speaker 6: Went on it like seven times.
Speaker 4: Right, And then what other rides were They.
Speaker 6: Just the normal lunar park rise, there was a petting zoo, there was It wasn't really that much add ons.
Speaker 2: Was it fun?
Speaker 6: I mean I went on the Ghost Train a bunch of times and it was really got fun. And then each time I went on it went less fun and less.
Speaker 2: You know what's going to happen?
Speaker 1: Get wet? What did it rain?
Speaker 6: It actually stopped raining righters where you went outside of the car.
Speaker 4: Now here's the kicker.
Speaker 5: Last night, Felix is going to bed and he goes Dad, my mouth feels sore, and I'm like.
Speaker 4: Oh, here we go. He's chipped a tooth at the bloody.
Speaker 1: He's still growing teeth at your age.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's still teeth.
Speaker 5: And then I said, give us a look inside your mouth taking away. So see his tongue, it's completely burnt through the first layer of skin.
Speaker 1: Did you have sour something?
Speaker 4: Yes, Lauren, he did warheads, Yeah, a showbag of warheads.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I had seven of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, seven laps on the ghost train. Seven warheads and it burnt through his tongue.
Speaker 1: I remember doing that as a kid.
Speaker 2: He put as many as you gob as possible to try, and.
Speaker 1: I just go one after the soudness. You burn your tongue.
Speaker 2: I looked at his.
Speaker 4: Mouth, class and I'm like, mate, what have you done? Like the whole first layer was ripped through?
Speaker 1: Was it worth it? Felix? No, he's shaking his head.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: He was in a bit of pain last night, gown a bed.
Speaker 1: What to do about it?
Speaker 4: What did I do?
Speaker 1: Did you do anything for that?
Speaker 4: Just had another melody?
Speaker 1: Nothing a bit more? Is it better today?
Speaker 2: Milk?
Speaker 4: Can you have milk?
Speaker 6: I hate milk. It's not my type of liquid.
Speaker 4: That is not my Richard choice.
Speaker 5: No burning, So you stop bloody eating them after seven, Clint, that's what you do?
Speaker 1: Maybe that what's the stuff? The bomb Jeller bit of Bombell on the tape again.
Speaker 4: Guys, he's three.
Speaker 3: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.